Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 275122 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #420 on: August 31, 2021, 03:20:03 AM »
> Look around to the others.
> "Everyone else is seeing this, right? It's not just me?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

« Reply #421 on: August 31, 2021, 06:12:32 AM »
> Look around to the others.
> "Everyone else is seeing this, right? It's not just me?"
> Everyone nods and the ghost lady returns to the table
> She shrugs "It's not like the card I picked earlier shows anything either"

> That statent seems to have piqued the librarian's interest "May we see what you mean?"
> She floats the card she showed you previously in her other hand, it too remaining blank...

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #422 on: August 31, 2021, 11:41:47 AM »
> "...This may be a silly question, but...have you tried actually physically touching them?"

Tom

« Reply #423 on: August 31, 2021, 04:23:35 PM »
> "...This may be a silly question, but...have you tried actually physically touching them?"
> She smirks "This may also be a silly question but... have you tried actually physically touching a ghost?"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #424 on: August 31, 2021, 06:31:20 PM »
> "So you're saying you can't touch them?"

Tom

« Reply #425 on: August 31, 2021, 09:15:10 PM »
> "So you're saying you can't touch them?"
> "Ghosts can't touch anything silly"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #426 on: August 31, 2021, 10:28:57 PM »
> Can we see that both sides of both of Mima's cards are blank?

Tom

« Reply #427 on: August 31, 2021, 11:06:54 PM »
> Can we see that both sides of both of Mima's cards are blank?
> It's slowly rotating around itself over her palm so yes

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #428 on: August 31, 2021, 11:24:20 PM »
> "Then how do you know that first card you had is yours?"

Tom

« Reply #429 on: August 31, 2021, 11:36:49 PM »
> "Then how do you know that first card you had is yours?"
> She laughs "I don't~!"
> The ghost explains "Everyone else got one though, so why not take one too?"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #430 on: September 01, 2021, 03:42:41 AM »
> "The one you just took from the table, then...would you mind dropping it to the ground?"

Tom

« Reply #431 on: September 01, 2021, 06:15:59 AM »
> "The one you just took from the table, then...would you mind dropping it to the ground?"
> She lets the card fall to the ground, it remains blank like it was before

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #432 on: September 02, 2021, 02:52:01 AM »
> Wonder aloud to no one in particular.
> "...Why is it not going off...?"

Tom

« Reply #433 on: September 02, 2021, 07:49:46 PM »
> Wonder aloud to no one in particular.
> "...Why is it not going off...?"
> Patchouli comments "My theory is that the doesn't recognize telekinesis so as far it's concerned it hasn't been held by someone other than it's owner"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #434 on: September 03, 2021, 03:23:29 AM »
> "...I guess that would make it impossible for someone who can't touch the cards to activate the security mechanism, which would in turn mean they couldn't have used this card to light the explosives."

Tom

« Reply #435 on: September 03, 2021, 07:30:59 PM »
> "...I guess that would make it impossible for someone who can't touch the cards to activate the security mechanism, which would in turn mean they couldn't have used this card to light the explosives."
> Patchouli shakes her head "Not so fast, we're not letting her off the hook just yet..."
> Shinmyoumaru agrees "Indeed!  What's preventing her from just tapping the card on someone else to activate it?"
> Sakuya adds "Or setting it on a ledge so as to fall with the slightest disturbance by someone nearby?"
> Patchouli continues "Tenshi... Do you remember seeing a card lying ontop of the donation box?"
> Tenshi raises her hands "I don't, I was too busy carrying a tray full of food to care about some dumb box"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #436 on: September 05, 2021, 01:07:17 AM »
> Patchouli shakes her head "Not so fast, we're not letting her off the hook just yet..."
> Shinmyoumaru agrees "Indeed!  What's preventing her from just tapping the card on someone else to activate it?"
> Sakuya adds "Or setting it on a ledge so as to fall with the slightest disturbance by someone nearby?"
> Patchouli continues "Tenshi... Do you remember seeing a card lying ontop of the donation box?"
> Tenshi raises her hands "I don't, I was too busy carrying a tray full of food to care about some dumb box"

> Try to recall : around that moment or reasonably close by ,did we see for ourselves a card lying on top of the donation box or someone besides Tenshi quite close to it or on the way to be ?

> Same General Appeal to the present ones and if they have noticed someone else of the absent ones nearby the Donation Box around that Specific Time , except for Tenshi in both cases.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 01:13:11 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #437 on: September 05, 2021, 06:29:25 PM »
> Try to recall : around that moment or reasonably close by ,did we see for ourselves a card lying on top of the donation box or someone besides Tenshi quite close to it or on the way to be ?
> You do not remember, your attention wasn't on the box

> Same General Appeal to the present ones and if they have noticed someone else of the absent ones nearby the Donation Box around that Specific Time , except for Tenshi in both cases.
> You ask if anyone saw someone approach the box at the time however everyone's attention was elsewhere until after the fact.

OkuuFallout

• Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
    • 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - An in-progress Yukari fanfiction
« Reply #438 on: September 05, 2021, 07:36:49 PM »
> You do not remember, your attention wasn't on the box
> You ask if anyone saw someone approach the box at the time however everyone's attention was elsewhere until after the fact.
> How close is it to morning?

> "Well then, it seems we are at a stalemate."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 11:47:34 PM by Okuu's Fallout »

Tom

« Reply #439 on: September 06, 2021, 11:01:17 PM »
> How close is it to morning?
> The stars are beginning to fade and the sky is slowly becoming opaque.  There is however no trace of the sun yet fortunately...

> "Well then, it seems we are at a stalemate."
> Patchouli waves "I would disagree...  While it would seem that the ghost couldn't have activated the card's security mechanism the Inchling Princess has pointed out that she merely had to tap the card on someone else before throwing it into the box or set it up so that it would be disturbed easily."
> Alice, still examining the dismantled doll parts nods in agreement

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #440 on: September 12, 2021, 10:40:58 AM »
// !st. I ( try persevere in ) Wishing , Praying , Effort in  A very Good and Better HOLY SUNDAY HOLIDAY - 12 September 2021 - to you and you all //

// I Beg your sincere pardon and patience  , and also beg the caring focus helped by CAPPED ON PURPOSE TEXT upon the objectively this explanative+analytical text content , since along with the good enthusiasm and  writing and pruning & formatting for good sakes , not just my sake ,  I also mixed imbalances of the long-windedness , depth to a fault  , eventually unclear syntax typos & distractions //

// All Ref. / lLnks to thread or page are from Seijia Quest ,  save those around the middle of this post where I have already linked with explanations this Thread No.9 of Seijia quest 2  like 

> The stars are beginning to fade and the sky is slowly becoming opaque.  There is however no trace of the sun yet fortunately...
> Patchouli waves "I would disagree...  While it would seem that the ghost couldn't have activated the card's security mechanism the Inchling Princess has pointed out that she merely had to tap the card on someone else before throwing it into the box or set it up so that it would be disturbed easily."
> Alice, still examining the dismantled doll parts nods in agreement

// The TRUE CULPRIT + PROMISER TEMPTATOR/TEMPTRESS * +  FIREBRAND + ... is still truly and only  " Iris " which points , Yukari is the pointer and partly Yuyuko ,  to  a relatively desperate , egging-on  * Manifestation of the Hakurei God in Doll!Iris (1 Doll at a time ) //

This has been and is pointing out more and more to Mima " The Ghost Lady " ( Longest Most Experienced Interloper , Haunter , Prankster ,Interloper , Sealed One, Reformed and Guest of the hakurei Shrine )  being the TEMPTED 2ND CULPRIT AND EXECUTOR ... nevertheless there is still time to adjust or perfect or debunk this " identikit and reveal  on culprit " but all the while certainly it is best to First save time , mainly because " extermination(-like) still needs to take place on Iris Condition ( and next in line performing a very just turnabout on " Iris " but also reach pacifications and understandment ) , First proceeding in " // OOC Time to avoid the " Near Approach Deadline of Dawn Of Failure ( Mean-Spirited Win of 2 Opponents Win /w Everyone Else Sadly Losing )" //

// Basis  on Thread No.11 ( https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.500 ) which this post shows the " Ghost Lady " FULLY BEING ABLE CARRYING + BALANCING a HEAVY LOADED TRAY via TELEKINESIS and INDIRECTNESS ,  besides the tray , routes and work back and forth and proximity  of preparing for the Full Moon Festival, all being a Concealment + Alibi   ... for   her Telekinesis , Indirect Ghostly Adaptability and Advantages ( in this Thread and Current Page No. 9 https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=269.msg16771#msg16771 )  as well  )  : " At her own  planning , timing , checking , with no accident and accident-blaming Set-Up and Cover-Up by Touching , Tapping , Hidden-Positioning ,  Remotely and Away Fuse-on & Detonate+on Remotely ...  " //

// ...  The Actual post ( Thread No.11  https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.500 )
<< " > You hear someone knock on the front door before sliding it open

> It's ghost lady Mima, levitating a tray with a unnaturally large amount of tea supplies on it!
> You instinctively jump away as the tray with a kettle full of steaming water sways back and forth.
> "Pardon the rude interruption, it's not my fault no one could agree on a flavor!"
> She 'runs' to the kitchen counter to set the tray down and starts pulling out Reimu's fancy teacups " >> ...

// ... HAD all the Several Setting-Up Opportunities to be be in various route back and forth and right & Left around the Shrine's Donation Box , CONCEALED BY BANQUET FEAST PREPARATIONS RELATED Opportunities , she is KNOWS VERY  WELL  Reimu's Kitchen AND GENERAL Shrine Layout , REIMU'S FANCY CUP missing and hollow fluid-flowing capable handle she did not notice  , she is the most expert  and practiced by far  in Possibly Interacting & Bending The Physical and tangible World  via Ghostly,Spirit Magic , Partly-Mean ( Mostly-Former Particular Evil Spirit ) Adaptivity and Cunning //

// she is the most likely AND Motivated and Elder Magician able to apply and use for assorted work-arounds , circumventions , initiatives and plans  like back then (  Thread No. 13 https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.600  - " 1 Alice's Doll  Magically Attacked and Dismantled for her Gun Powder in a Solitary and not usually known or Chose Avenue for Festivals or Activities   " -  ...

// she then had been put on the spot to show proof and explain , ONLY WHEN called out and she is the very latest 1 to prove herself INNOCENT ,  resulting  in the Details and insights claimed by Mima and mima-Related  ( Current Page No. 9 https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=269.msg16771#msg16771 )  ,despite justifying herself  negating & counter -proving she is ORDINARILY UNABLE could touch-interact-tap-be physical ... she is ABLE TO SPECIAL  (  via MAGICAL TELEKINESIS and " Mostly Reformed "Ghost-Evil Spirit Adaptivity and Manipulativeness ) TOUCH & ACTIVATE + BYPASS REVEAL & ALERT ANY of the Spell-Like Cards BUT ALSO to IDENTIFY AND THE ONLY 1 WHICH COULD NEGATE AND CONCEAL both the PROPER Special  ID and FLAME-BURST DEFENSIVE MECHANISM against SWINDLING & SHARED ANALYSIS while she had and has very recently also demonstrated ( supported realistic thesis  by Patchouli and then Alice still in this Thread No.9  https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=269.msg16771#msg16771 , Patchouli-wise were the No.7 and 8  too, likely Reimu and a few others silently agreed)...//

//...she IS BEFORE and tHEREFORE ABLE to overcome PLUS take advantage " her physical negation of ,  NORMAL ACTIVATION BUT NOT SPECIAL INCIDENT-LIKELY for ( highlighting yet again ) Alibi , to misdirect suspicions and investigators , to bide, avoiding false starts , alerts , harm and excessive damage .... IN ORDER to camouflage and cover-up for herself ( Iris " Obligatory Requirement for Anon UNTIL Dawn ) aand " ESPECIALLY  surpass + circumvent + take advantage ,since magically she had not prepared anything on such a bigger , quality , sagacious , maskable scale and achievement scale   : Lesser  Incident-Requirement Fulfilled + Masked + Delayed +  Controlled DMG & HARM  ( of the Hakurei Shrine's  Donation Box and Most of the Front porch, most of the Kitchen  and a bit of the living Area... )  via MAGIC TELEKINESIS ... Natural and Experienced Adaptivity and Manipulativeness ( AGAIN  Thread No. 9 https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=269.msg16771#msg16771   as well  ) //

// Thread no. 15 of  ,and all of these are set in 1st section of Seijia Quest  ( " Seija quest " https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.700 ) is the post where the " ...Donation Box ( shrine structure -destructively with calculated little wounds and trauma on both Seija and Tenshi due to their resilience ) Exploded ... "  ...

... please do notice by this Actual quote still during the same   ( Page No.15  https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.700 from the post  ,  the Hintful but Undiscovered Noise from Before
 "  > Did we ever figure out what that noise was out back?
> You initially thought it was Shinmyoumaru and then suspected Iris but there was no one to be seen out there. ... "

... the ( only 1 Doll!Iris " manifested alive " at a time  )1st Doll!Iris had been noticed at particular moments  starting gingerly being around ,up and about the Shrine Donation Box( her laughing presence had been noticed even before the particular moments in Threads No. 7 & 8 thus leading to  mostly-surprising appearance in the same No.7 https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.300 and No.8 https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.350 ) ,  she even had persistently returned around the Shrine Donation Box for a good while as the 2nd AND LATEST Doll!Iris , she had carried on  gingerly  providing announcements-demands-blackmails-debrief together with the SUSPECTED AND LIKELY means , THE POTENTIALLY BUT NOT DIRECTLY PLANTABLE BLOW FUSES for the GUNPOWDER-RIDDEN LOWER BASE of the SHRINE'S DONATION BOX   
 " ... The Deck of Cards , its Free Distribution and Know-How are both  Proof , Vouching and Enticement for Concealed Cause of the Lesser Incident as 1st Half of the Win-Condition Requirement for Free Wish-Granting / 1 Greater Free Incident-Granting " //
;

// ( Ref. to the post in Thread No.4 https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.150 about  " ...Tenshi's Gut Feeling of incident already been set up...  " ,and before at the 1st and 2nd Thread)  the first prep  among  the set-up , linstigation , tempting motive and temptively motivated had been set up   before  Seijia Quest Start  ( Mima....most valid criteria for " Guilest Most the Expert and Longest Hakurei Shrine's Guest   "  https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.0  on the 1st Topic , hints and description about " ... Bunbunmaru (having already  advertised ) Advertising Wish-Granting Contest  ...  at the Hakurei Full Moon Festival " , , alongside various before and even close to the the beginning "

// Thread no.11 ,(  https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=204.500 ) could genuinely have Utility as well , Utility enabling to look into   " Sejia and Mokou testing about the Modified Spell Card-Like Card Design ( originally usurped off Patchouli 's) - CARDS TIMING & REFLEXES in  ID ON/OFF & DEFENSIVE MECHANISM FUSE  ON /OFF , DISCOVERING STARTING HINTS POINTING at a   ' sort of MAGICAL ( MAGIC-FOUNDED no tMAGIC-LIKE or MYSTIC-LIKE ) DELAY and INERTIA '  //

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 03:41:20 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #441 on: September 14, 2021, 04:58:10 AM »
// Post omitted due to length
// Nothing happened since to my understanding no actions were being taken.
// Great summary by the way!

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #442 on: September 17, 2021, 11:52:36 PM »
// Nothing happened since to my understanding no actions were being taken.
// Great summary by the way!

// Thank you;. this is meant also as a. sort-of summary but mostly as an useful explaining analysis open to cross-checking  about" the many evidences and linked  hinting  suspcions of the Mystery Culprit ( Mima ) tied-in with the Mastermind ( " Iris ") "... //

//... {to the other players) ultimately, and considering the "close deadline", do we proceed in pointing out these evidences against Mima, and leading to her "extermination", or are there observations to make or cross-checking? //
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 12:26:31 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #443 on: September 18, 2021, 12:21:29 AM »
//... {to the other players) ultimately, and considering the "close deadline", do we proceed in pointing out these evidences against Mima, and leading to her "extermination", or are there observations to make or cross-checking?

// I can't see how much further this can go if I engage, so I would go with the "evidence against Mina" route. However, I want to wait until other players have a say in this.

Tom

« Reply #444 on: September 22, 2021, 01:51:33 PM »
// I can't see how much further this can go if I engage, so I would go with the "evidence against Mina" route. However, I want to wait until other players have a say in this.
// I didn't intend for this to become a big choice that stalls the game indefinitely... Maybe we'll have to change it so a choice will be made automatically based on a dice roll if more thana week passes and players are indecisive

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #445 on: September 22, 2021, 07:11:18 PM »
// I didn't intend for this to become a big choice that stalls the game indefinitely... Maybe we'll have to change it so a choice will be made automatically based on a dice roll if more thana week passes and players are indecisive

//Sounds good to me.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #446 on: September 24, 2021, 03:58:25 AM »
I'll try to have another look tomorrow if I can get the time. I stopped posting because I was completely stumped; maybe another look this much later will be different.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #447 on: September 24, 2021, 01:40:32 PM »
 :player:  :star: :notes:

// YES  and UNDERSTANDING but any human MotK user is still always welcome , meant in the scenario (although better explanations ,insights ,simplicity are possible ) of the fair, goo, correct sake and sakes that is the case ,  to post and/or suggest and/or hint and or ask out and/or PM ( Private Message ) and/or possibly read again & review //

//Sounds good to me.

// EVENTUALLY a THANKING YES and UNDERSTANDING , as a Fail-safe and back-plan to move activity pace & interest forward //

I'll try to have another look tomorrow if I can get the time. I stopped posting because I was completely stumped; maybe another look this much later will be different.

// A VERY THANKING YES And VERY THANKING UNDERSTanding //

" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #448 on: October 01, 2021, 01:24:17 PM »
> Cross-Check if this Resolution Initiative keeps being Really Feasible and Adequately Provable , by considering again  investigative facts,advices,help-outs ,such as by Patchouli, but also by Shinmyonmaru ,Mokou, Reimu,Alice  and semi-interrogations
 : " the self-named Iris " still being the Mastermind and Instigator Mima, Mima is the De Facto l Most Suspicious Culprit,at least the Main and Aware one ,with conditionals and conditioned by being challenge at Incident-Making by the same..."self-proclaimed  Iris " instigated and involved incident-

// Easier Reading and Navigation -Most important paragraph are this 1 one,
The 2nd,the last,the others are Mostly Optional
In case of Rolling Dice ,ven though the "choice decisiveness is lowered but not thewaiting consensus " ,kindly,take duly note  that 2 Players have already confirmed +  1  Main Player  is a somehow Busy so far for Rp-Cyoa Reply is Not Opposed to Confirm and Has Stated Already The Overviewing ...

//....(nertheless and especially and Please take in consideration the Rp-Cyoa  Setting + Activity of PlayerS + Their Sharing with you the Parser GM Mystery-Investigative-Adventure-Touhou in FullOpen Reply  Version in MotK Shrinemaiden.com.. as far ,as  known,rightly due
ere,the .Net,Real Complete Tea Life Rp-Cyoais )...

// So kindly and duly take in Consideration in the  Variabilie of Roll that the Founding Decision is Founding and Hedged , and can still be "improved and cross-evolved in the Story Thread Crossings ,by at least ,as happened almost entirely with Kilgamayan and NPC SUPPORTERS such as Shinmyonmaru,Patchouli, partly Mokou and Alice and Reimu...)//.

//...CONCLUDING the FOUNDING HEDGED PART is still
IRIS Doll(s) (Medium in Hakurei  isThe Temptator, Main Presence in Mastermind and Instigator and ' Untrust Monger  ' whereas Mima is Quite Comparatively Secondary BUT YET Actively Involved and Active Presence "
P.S. " Still "
because the Kernel of this Post is Stillbased and Built on Quotes with to my "Earlier Longer Post and Resume and QUOTING of Review, Analisys and QUOTING "
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 05:11:39 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #449 on: October 01, 2021, 05:15:28 PM »
// I can't really understand the actions, if you could reword them please to be easier to understand