Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 17824 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #480 on: October 11, 2021, 06:30:46 PM »
> How many sets of doll parts did we find?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #481 on: October 11, 2021, 06:57:11 PM »
> How many sets of doll parts did we find?
> You found one out by the gate to the path leading out the back of the shrine grounds
> The other you found scattered across the backyard like something attacked a doll // This was done while controlling Mokou

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #482 on: October 11, 2021, 07:27:47 PM »
> So we (Seija the Awesome) did not find any doll remnants other than the ones we gave to the red-white?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #483 on: October 11, 2021, 09:01:04 PM »
> So we (Seija the Awesome) did not find any doll remnants other than the ones we gave to the red-white?
> You spotted the doll parts in the back yard with Reimu // but you failed to notice there were too many parts for just 1 doll (since Mokou just threw the other parts ontop of the dismantled doll already there).  So no, neither Seija the Awesome or Reimu noticed the other doll

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #484 on: October 13, 2021, 03:07:14 AM »
> Shrug.
> "I only found the one."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #485 on: October 13, 2021, 04:02:46 AM »
> Shrug.
> "I only found the one."
> Patchouli asks the doctor "Is there any way we could tell if that size blast was caused by one or two doll's worth of gunpowder?"
> Eirin takes a look at where the donation box once lay, pulls out a notepad and begins writing in it
> Shinmyoumaru asks "Why does it matter how many they used?"
> The librarian ominously comments  "This incident might not be over if there's still gunpowder that's unaccounted for..."
> Shortly after the moon's physician concludes only one doll's worth of gunpowder destroyed the box...

> Reimu exclaims "We're running out of time, make up your minds already Iris isn't going to wait until we solve every last detail of this incident!"
> Speak of the devil Iris hops out of nowhere and lands in the middle of the table!

> She looks at the shrine maiden and tilts her head "Maybe y'all should throw a branch and pick whoever it points towards when it lands!"

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
  • Gender: transgender female
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #486 on: October 13, 2021, 01:34:29 PM »
> Patchouli asks the doctor "Is there any way we could tell if that size blast was caused by one or two doll's worth of gunpowder?"
> Eirin takes a look at where the donation box once lay, pulls out a notepad and begins writing in it
> Shinmyoumaru asks "Why does it matter how many they used?"
> The librarian ominously comments  "This incident might not be over if there's still gunpowder that's unaccounted for..."
> Shortly after the moon's physician concludes only one doll's worth of gunpowder destroyed the box...

> Reimu exclaims "We're running out of time, make up your minds already Iris isn't going to wait until we solve every last detail of this incident!"
> Speak of the devil Iris hops out of nowhere and lands in the middle of the table!

> She looks at the shrine maiden and tilts her head "Maybe y'all should throw a branch and pick whoever it points towards when it lands!"


>Is it possible to flip Iris's insides outwards? If so, be ready to act accordingly.

>Do we know that Mokou is missing?
->If we do, say "Oh Iris, we were just talking about you. We've noticed that the other red-white, Mokou was it?, is gone. Are you willing to cooperate? Or shall we continue to butt heads?"

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #487 on: October 13, 2021, 03:05:40 PM »
>Is it possible to flip Iris's insides outwards? If so, be ready to act accordingly.
> You could flip her upside down not inside out...

>Do we know that Mokou is missing?
> Yeah she's pretending to be a doll and spying on Alice to figure out if she's behind Iris

->If we do, say "Oh Iris, we were just talking about you. We've noticed that the other red-white, Mokou was it?, is gone. Are you willing to cooperate? Or shall we continue to butt heads?"
> No need to ask, you already know she's busy.  She's not a real doll and thus can only pretend to respond to Alice's commands.  Without a magical link between them it's unlikely she'd even know there was a rollcall.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 03:10:02 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #488 on: October 13, 2021, 10:34:56 PM »
Yes, let's please not just give away anything about Mokou given she's specifically doing undercover recon for us.

> Throw up our hands in frustration.
> "Ugh. Let's just cut to the chase. Alice, if you don't think anyone else is capable of doing what was done to your doll, does that mean you're confessing to being responsible? Because if it's not you, then clearly someone is capable of doing it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
  • Gender: transgender female
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #489 on: October 13, 2021, 11:27:26 PM »
Yes, let's please not just give away anything about Mokou given she's specifically doing undercover recon for us.

//Ohhh. I thought we didn't know that Mokou was doing recon. Thanks for the clarification.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #490 on: October 13, 2021, 11:42:01 PM »
You're welcome! No worries.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #491 on: October 14, 2021, 06:47:17 PM »
Yes, let's please not just give away anything about Mokou given she's specifically doing undercover recon for us.

> Throw up our hands in frustration.
> "Ugh. Let's just cut to the chase. Alice, if you don't think anyone else is capable of doing what was done to your doll, does that mean you're confessing to being responsible? Because if it's not you, then clearly someone is capable of doing it."
> Alice makes a definitive "No" gesture

> Iris sits down on a pile of cards, deep in thought

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #492 on: October 19, 2021, 02:48:24 PM »
> Alice makes a definitive "No" gesture

> Iris sits down on a pile of cards, deep in thought

> " A good basis to stand on and proceed on is to single out those  who already had prior knowledge and familiarity about Alice's Dolls,their Gunpowder inside and the Possible Extraction of it by careful dismantling of the same Alice's Dolls ... besides Alice herself while at the same time having reliance on her in order to learn ... "
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 02:54:22 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #493 on: October 21, 2021, 04:19:33 AM »
> " A good basis to stand on and proceed on is to single out those  who already had prior knowledge and familiarity about Alice's Dolls,their Gunpowder inside and the Possible Extraction of it by careful dismantling of the same Alice's Dolls ... besides Alice herself while at the same time having reliance on her in order to learn ... "
> Upon mentioning prior knowledge Patchouli makes a realization and asks Marisa "Wait... back when you were recounting the events of tonight you mentioned something about Iris..."
> "Well I mentioned a lot of things about Iris... be more specific?"
> The doll tilts its head "Like how cute I am~!"
> "Quiet you!" exclaims Alice in an oddly commanding tone
> The librarian continues "You mentioned that after Mima finished examining the doll (Iris) ontop of the donation box she argued it must belong to Alice since it was of very similar construction..."
> Shinmyoumaru shyly comments "That means s-she knew quite a bit about dolls..."
> Marisa is visibly taken aback and occasionally eyeing Mima nervously

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #494 on: October 22, 2021, 05:39:31 AM »
> Upon mentioning prior knowledge Patchouli makes a realization and asks Marisa "Wait... back when you were recounting the events of tonight you mentioned something about Iris..."
> "Well I mentioned a lot of things about Iris... be more specific?"
> The doll tilts its head "Like how cute I am~!"
> "Quiet you!" exclaims Alice in an oddly commanding tone
> The librarian continues "You mentioned that after Mima finished examining the doll (Iris) ontop of the donation box she argued it must belong to Alice since it was of very similar construction..."
> Shinmyoumaru shyly comments "That means s-she knew quite a bit about dolls..."
> Marisa is visibly taken aback and occasionally eyeing Mima nervously

//EDITED to fix many... "typos" :cirnotan:... and for more reliable clarity//

>  Assent,Look About and Add: " right about the Set-Up+Setting-Up  Perpetrator ,  Instigated by "  the  Recent Party-Crasher-Schemer Doll Mediator    "  ... oh still the Instigated Culprit quite the Knowledgeable ,Finely calm and Finesse-Handler  ... "

>"... certainly about '  Enough Exact Knowiedge for Exactly Evaluating the Design Of Alice's Dolls in a Sudden-Appearing and Foreign Doll WHILE already knowing their Fine Structure from Alice herself, the most trusty source,  of WHILE Alice is publicly attending with a couple handfuls of her Dolls   ,  all to such a point of being able to know their delicately and securely sealed and hidden inner content, to perform a covered-up and precise extraction , a correct preservation, handling and set-up of  1 of 2 Explosive Reagent for '  Fulfilling the Challenge-Requirement of Setting Off. a Lesser Incident with Identity Unknown"
, Eye  Carefully Mima to gauge her further reactions or lack of reactions or complacency,
   .... "

> "... and al the more certain and particular managing to  non-conspicuously but successfully  set and trudge through   Rarely Know  Shrine  Routes yet still Familiar for Perpetrating going ; from Those outer Grounds   on to the  Underground Trap-Hole then back up to  the Inner Shrine Building closer to the Inner Veranda without taking the longer way  through the Gate ... "
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 08:17:50 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #495 on: October 26, 2021, 03:48:24 PM »
>  Assent,Look About and Add: " right about the Set-Up+Setting-Up  Perpetrator ,  Set-Up by "  the  Recent Schemer Party-Crasher-Trouble&Challenge Starter by Buffer-Doll    "  ... oh still the Instigated Culprit quite the Knowledgeable ,Finely calm and Finesse-Handler  ... "

>"... certainly about the ' Exact Knowing  Similarity ID of Alice's Dolls  WITH  the usualty of Alice bringing about a couple handfuls ? , to such to such point of a rather balanced and precise extraction , preservation and setting up  1 Explosive Reagents for the Lesser Incident Trap- out of 2 securely sealed ... 1 still unaccounted 
, Eye  Carefully Mima to gauge her further reactions or lack of reactions or complacements
   .... still unaccounted yet not lost ... "

> "... and al the more certain and particular managing to  non-conspicuously but successfully  set and trudge through   Rarely Know  Shrine  Routes yet still Familiar for Perpetrating going ; from Those outer Grounds   on to the  Underground Trap-Hole then back up to  the Inner Shrine Building closer to the Veranda without Entrance by Gate ...
> Shinmyoumaru and Patchouli nod at your accusations
> Everyone looks at the ghost
> She takes a glace at the sun's rays, which are slowly creeping down the mountain and reaching the shrine's plateau...
> With a slight grin she waves dismissively "You're going to accuse me?  Without solving the mystery of the other missing doll's whereabouts?"
> "What if the culprit has set it up somewhere else, waiting to be tapped?"

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #496 on: October 26, 2021, 07:41:45 PM »
> Shinmyoumaru and Patchouli nod at your accusations
> Everyone looks at the ghost
> She takes a glace at the sun's rays, which are slowly creeping down the mountain and reaching the shrine's plateau...
> With a slight grin she waves dismissively "You're going to accuse me?  Without solving the mystery of the other missing doll's whereabouts?"
> "What if the culprit has set it up somewhere else, waiting to be tapped?"
> Shinmyoumaru and Patchouli nod at your accusations
> Everyone looks at the ghost
> She takes a glace at the sun's rays, which are slowly creeping down the mountain and reaching the shrine's plateau...
> With a slight grin she waves dismissively "You're going to accuse me?  Without solving the mystery of the other missing doll's whereabouts?"
> "What if the culprit has set it up somewhere else, waiting to be tapped?"

// Please,  Correct or add upon if anything is off-key //

> Respond: " Yes, The Culprit's intentions and set-up had to certainly be involving '2 explosive surprises' from 1 end of The Shrine to the other in order to ' ensure 1 of them to be tapped-set off for the Fulfillment  of Challenge-Requirement of Setting Off. a Lesser Incident with Identity Unknown '
, BUT the Unknown Incident-Starter has already been achieved, the damages are already done and we are all already fully-aware and on full-alert for "another explosive surprise... "

>"... so, like you are doing right now, the Culprit's Main Interest and Goal has to be regarding the delaying of their identity being known together with the checking  the earning of as much time as possible, knowing and counting on the fact we are drawing ever-closer to the Daybreak Deadline, such as by insinuating diversive and time-consuming doubts such  are we are to look into and be assured about every 1 of the Incidents details, knowing fully well that us taking the overly scrupulous bait would ensure the failure of the revealing investigations  for being delayed until the Daybreak Deadline... "

> Without leaving Mima out of eyesight, Look insistently and knowingly at everyone gathered around   while at the same time, fully prepared for "evasive&counterattacking measures, Start moving closer  to Mima,  and
 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 08:15:11 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.