Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 280674 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #330 on: January 06, 2021, 07:20:53 PM »
> Can we use the mallet to identify things?
> Not in any way you know of

> Does mallet use have any verbal or somatic requirements?
> You have to tap it on the object which you want to affect, like for example tapping bullets to make them huge.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #331 on: January 06, 2021, 07:22:48 PM »
> Well, shoot.
> Lightly tap our robe where the lid is twice, then listen to the doll continue.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #332 on: January 06, 2021, 08:13:46 PM »
> Well, shoot.
> Lightly tap our robe where the lid is twice, then listen to the doll continue.
> You feel two slight pinches in response

> The doll pretends to clear its throat and continues "As all you Youkai probably already know the Shrine Maiden has become quite should I say ... soft these days"
> "Little nuisance incidents followed by a slap on the wrist and an invitation to a ... tea party of all things!" the doll spits and continues enthousiastically "and that's precisely what this competition intends to change!"

> "We'll call this game High Stakes Incident Showdown~!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2021, 08:16:13 PM »
> Scowl.
> Mutter under our breath: "Little nuisance incidents...?!"
> Let's see where this goes.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2021, 08:28:06 PM »
> Scowl.
> Mutter under our breath: "Little nuisance incidents...?!"
> You'll show it what revolution means!

> Let's see where this goes.

> Everyone just looks around confused while some laugh at the little doll trying to puff up and look threatening

> In response to this the doll turns around with a dejected look on its face, crying "But I promised there would be a prize!" and immediately it has everyone's attention once more.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2021, 08:32:36 PM »
> Wait, what's behind it? The shrine building?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2021, 08:44:42 PM »
> Wait, what's behind it? The shrine building?
> Yeah, it's sitting on the donation box

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #337 on: January 06, 2021, 08:50:57 PM »
> Make for the inside of the shrine while still listening to what the doll has to say.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #338 on: January 06, 2021, 09:03:40 PM »
> Make for the inside of the shrine while still listening to what the doll has to say.
> You were about to walk into the inside of the shrine when Reimu and Suika slide the door open wondering what's causing all the ruckus.

> The doll initially looks at you suspiciously when you decide to approach but then ignores you

> Remilia steps up and asks the doll "In the paper it said you'll grant us any wish.  How are we to be sure you can even do such things, let alone if you'll keep your word!"
> Marisa continues "Yeah it's nothing more than a toy!" and reaches for something in her pocket before Alice grabs her arm and whispers something to her.

> The doll thinks for a moment before materializing a stack of cards in it's hands.  It then jumps and somersaults onto the main table behind you all and proceeds to leave the deck on it.

> It exclaims "The proof is in the cards ladies!" before spin jumping back onto the donation box and remembering something embarrassing "oh and gentlemen, I forgot!" as Rinnosuke cleared his throat

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #339 on: January 06, 2021, 09:07:25 PM »
> Let Reimu and Suika go by, then head inside after they get out of the doorway.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2021, 09:12:39 PM »
> Let Reimu and Suika go by, then head inside after they get out of the doorway.
> Reimu and Suika leave to go look at what's on the table as you head inside

> You're now in Hakurei Shrine 1F

> There's no one here

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2021, 09:26:57 PM »
> Make our way to whatever room is on the inside that shares a wall with the wall behind the donation box.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2021, 09:29:52 PM »
> Make our way to whatever room is on the inside that shares a wall with the wall behind the donation box.
> You're already in the main room and the donation box is just outside the doors behind you

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2021, 09:35:42 PM »
> So the doors to the inside are directly behind the donation box?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2021, 09:37:39 PM »
> So the doors to the inside are directly behind the donation box?

> There's a small gap in between to walk through but yes, the box is directly in front of the sliding doors.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2021, 09:42:37 PM »
> Can we sense anyone else inside here? Are we even capable of doing that?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #346 on: January 06, 2021, 09:47:38 PM »
> Can we sense anyone else inside here? Are we even capable of doing that?
> You don't feel anything odd in here but no you don't have any kind of special senses.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #347 on: January 06, 2021, 09:50:32 PM »
> Could we give ourselves an ability to sense entities with the mallet?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #348 on: January 06, 2021, 09:51:42 PM »
> Could we give ourselves an ability to sense entities with the mallet?
> You could certainly try, though it would drain the mallet's energy by some amount

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #349 on: January 06, 2021, 09:57:28 PM »
> Reopen the doors, so we can see the doll.
> Then tap ourselves with the mallet and make a wish to be able to sense entities.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #350 on: January 06, 2021, 10:01:46 PM »
> Reopen the doors, so we can see the doll.
> Then tap ourselves with the mallet and make a wish to be able to sense entities.
> You slide open the doors enough to see the doll watching over the crowd as they look through various cards on the table.

> Then with the power of the miracle mallet you tap your hand wishing for the ability to sense entities and ... nothing changes?

> Either the ability didn't work or there's no invisible entities there to sense?  Whatever it is you can tell the mallet's energy was drained so it must've done something.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #351 on: January 06, 2021, 10:03:15 PM »
> Can we sense the entities that we can see? The doll, the crowd, etc.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #352 on: January 06, 2021, 10:06:44 PM »
> Can we sense the entities that we can see? The doll, the crowd, etc.
> No...  Maybe you should have been more specific what type of entities you wish to sense, like living, dead, supernatural etc?

> You feel a strong pinch and Seija whispers "You're making us look suspicious!  Some are going to think you've got something to do with the doll!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #353 on: January 06, 2021, 10:13:02 PM »
> Frown deeper.
> Stow the mallet.
> Head around the doll to the table with the cards on it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #354 on: January 06, 2021, 10:16:58 PM »
> Frown deeper.
> Stow the mallet.
> Head around the doll to the table with the cards on it.
> You head on over to the table with the cards on it and see everyone furiously swapping cards around.  There's a pile of them on the table and they look like blank spell cards.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #355 on: January 06, 2021, 10:36:07 PM »
> Furrow our brow.
> If there is room to squeeze in and get a closer look, do so.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #356 on: January 06, 2021, 10:40:34 PM »
> Furrow our brow.
> If there is room to squeeze in and get a closer look, do so.
> You find a spot at the table between Yukari and Alice and start looking at the cards on the table, which are all blank but people seem to be looking through them regardless.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #357 on: January 06, 2021, 10:42:56 PM »
> Take one no one is looking through and examine it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #358 on: January 06, 2021, 10:45:38 PM »
> Take one no one is looking through and examine it.
> You pick one up to examine both sides of it, it's just a blank spell card

> Alice who's sitting next to you asks if you'd like to swap for hers, Yukari also offers a trade for hers


Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #359 on: January 06, 2021, 10:50:14 PM »
> "Um...uh..."
> Look back and forth between them frantically. This is suddenly overwhelming!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH