Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 197295 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #690 on: March 03, 2021, 05:12:00 AM »
> Drag the head and body back over to where the other mess of exploded doll parts was.
> Then strip the new doll of her clothes and put them on ourself.
> You drag the doll out of the yard through the fence gate and then put on it's clothes.  You're not a fan of long dresses but it'll do

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #691 on: March 03, 2021, 05:13:11 AM »
> How is the hair attached to the head? Could we reasonably remove it and use it as a wig?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #692 on: March 03, 2021, 05:16:16 AM »
> How is the hair attached to the head? Could we reasonably remove it and use it as a wig?
> The hair actually is a wig, so you could just put it on right away

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #693 on: March 03, 2021, 05:17:03 AM »
> Do so, then. Full doll disguise for us!
> Make sure to retrieve the lance as well, taking it on as a weapon.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 05:32:17 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #694 on: March 03, 2021, 05:37:04 AM »
> Do so, then. Full doll disguise for us!
> Make sure to retrieve the lance as well, taking it on as a weapon.
> You fully disguise yourself as a doll! 
> The lance looks pretty good on you too!  Too bad Iris was right though, you hate to admit it but you're clumsy when it comes to weapons

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #695 on: March 03, 2021, 05:39:55 AM »
> Adopt the expression style the dolls have in our experience, and then fly back to where Alice is out front in a hurry.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #696 on: March 03, 2021, 08:17:05 AM »
> Adopt the expression style the dolls have in our experience, and then fly back to where Alice is out front in a hurry.
> You adopt the most bland, boring and passive expression you can possibly come up with and float back around the shrine towards Alice.
> As expected she's watching Yukari and Yuyuko face off in a Mahjong 'tournament', still mesmerized by Yuyuko's ability to get through two layers for every one Yukari solves.

// Given acting doll-like until Alice goes home doesn't lend itself to very interesting gameplay...

> You're now Shinmyoumaru Sukuna, the Inchling Princess!

> A while ago you saw tiny Mokou sneak out from under your dress and head towards Alice's dress.  In the meantime you've seen a couple dolls float up and down the stairs near Alice, speaking of which one flew by just now slowly headed for the base of the hill.
> Since then you've watched the duo in between you solve countless Mahjong stacks!  Given lady Yuyuko is so amazingly quick she agreed to play with more layers in her puzzles to give her friend more of a chance at winning.  It's like she's been playing this game longer than you've been alive...  dedication is a scary thing isn't it?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 08:30:22 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #697 on: March 03, 2021, 12:19:03 PM »
> Have the players engaged with us at all?
> Where did Seija get off to?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #698 on: March 03, 2021, 05:30:41 PM »
> Have the players engaged with us at all?
> They've taken notice you're watching but haven't said anything in particular.

> Where did Seija get off to?
> You last saw her head into the shrine after swapping sizes with Mokou

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #699 on: March 03, 2021, 05:33:52 PM »
> Did Alice seem to notice Mokou going into her dress (assuming Mokou did indeed to that, as was the plan)?
> Take on a curious tone. (We don't want to sound accusational.)
> "Hey, Alice, what's with all the dolls? Like that one."
> Point at the one heading for the base of the hill.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #700 on: March 03, 2021, 10:09:55 PM »
> Did Alice seem to notice Mokou going into her dress (assuming Mokou did indeed to that, as was the plan)?
> Alice didn't notice Mokou sneak into her dress earlier

> Take on a curious tone. (We don't want to sound accusational.)
> "Hey, Alice, what's with all the dolls? Like that one."
> Point at the one heading for the base of the hill.
> Your question startles her a little
> "A-ah these?  Well I usually keep a few handy but I summoned more ever since that Iris doll appeared, in hopes of tracking her down"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #701 on: March 03, 2021, 10:48:24 PM »
> "Oh, that's a good idea. Any luck yet?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #702 on: March 03, 2021, 11:58:52 PM »
> "Oh, that's a good idea. Any luck yet?"
> Disappointed she responds "Nothing yet..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #703 on: March 04, 2021, 12:03:58 AM »
> "Oh. Shoot..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #704 on: March 04, 2021, 12:58:01 AM »
> "Oh. Shoot..."
> Alice nods and returns to sketching something in her notebook

> You're now Seija Kijin the Rebellious Amanojaku!

> You've been hiding in the Hakurei Shrine's guest room, casually looking through the various shrine treasures and Hakurei family heirlooms that line the shelves.  Some of these you recognize as Shinmyoumaru's but the overwhelming majority of items belong to Reimu.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 01:01:05 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #705 on: March 04, 2021, 01:11:54 AM »
> Have we seen Reimu lately?
> If we wanted to switch various properties with Reimu, enough that we would be her and she would be us, would we require the mallet for that? Or could we do it on our own?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #706 on: March 04, 2021, 01:33:49 AM »
> Have we seen Reimu lately?
> You ran into her earlier when she was making tea ... where she threatened you with a needle!  As if you'd ever steal food from this dump...

> If we wanted to switch various properties with Reimu, enough that we would be her and she would be us, would we require the mallet for that? Or could we do it on our own?
> You'd need the mallet to alter your physical appearance and the countless sub traits that entails.  Without it you'd be limited to switching your motivation, luck, mood, etc.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 01:36:46 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #707 on: March 04, 2021, 01:39:18 AM »
> Crimony, and we even helped her with food prep earlier...
> Where did that inchling get off to?
> Did we ever figure out what that noise was out back?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #708 on: March 04, 2021, 01:49:12 AM »
> Crimony, and we even helped her with food prep earlier...
> Years of poverty have hardened her into the heartless miser she is today...
> While she's not exactly poor, the countless magical artifacts and treasures she owns don't exactly put food on the table.
> She'd be richer than royalty in the outside world if she were to sell some of this stuff...

> Where did that inchling get off to?
> No idea!  After she was done using your magical "swap abilities" she ran off to the front yard.

> Did we ever figure out what that noise was out back?
> You initially thought it was Shinmyoumaru and then suspected Iris but there was no one to be seen out there.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 01:52:13 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #709 on: March 04, 2021, 01:52:57 AM »
> Weird. Well, whatever. Head out to the front yard as well.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #710 on: March 04, 2021, 02:05:55 AM »
> Weird. Well, whatever. Head out to the front yard as well.
> You leave the guest room and decide to head out to the front yard to find Shinmyoumaru.

> Upon opening the front door you see Tenshi walking up the front steps carrying a tray full of spring rolls.
> Surprised by your sudden appearance she loses her balance and scatters rolls all over the porch!

> She immediately dives to pick them up before anyone notices but with no success as the donation box between the two of you explodes sending her flying towards the shrine's faith gate!  You're also caught in the blast and are sent soaring through the shrine, blasting a person-shaped hole through the door behind you!

> You land just short of the pond in the back yard, your ears still ringing from the blast
> Additionally you notice you've dropped your Nimble Fabric and Tengu's Training Camera.  The Replica Mallet is still securely on your waist.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 02:14:29 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #711 on: March 04, 2021, 02:52:36 AM »
> "Urgh...what the fire truck...?"
> Clear our senses and stand up.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #712 on: March 04, 2021, 03:02:34 AM »
> "Urgh...what the fire truck...?"
> Clear our senses and stand up.
> You stand up and take a moment to compose yourself, after which you immediately notice the scale of the destruction caused.

> You spot your Nimble Fabric and Training Camera on the ground between you and the shrine.  Through the hole in the shape of your silhouette you spot a small fire burning where the donation box once lay.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #713 on: March 04, 2021, 03:18:31 AM »
> Hastily walk over and retrieve our stuff.
> Then poke our head through the amanojaku-shaped hole and get a closer look at the destruction.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #714 on: March 04, 2021, 03:43:33 AM »
> Hastily walk over and retrieve our stuff.
> You run over to your stuff and quickly pick it back up

> Then poke our head through the amanojaku-shaped hole and get a closer look at the destruction.
> You approach the Amanojaku shaped hole and take a look through it!
> Little is left of Reimu's kitchen, everything's blown out and thrown around the floor.  The living area seems to have been spared of most of the destruction.  The couches look like they've seen better days but they're practically the only thing still in one piece.  The dining room chair closest to the front door is dimly burning and the table is charred from the blast.  Close to the burning chair a knocked over foreign looking device is rapidly leaking some foul smelling fluid.  On the kitchen side a big bucket of disinfectant sake is also slowly leaking onto the floor.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #715 on: March 04, 2021, 03:45:08 AM »
> "Crimony!"
> Run through the wreckage to the source of the explosion, to take stock of the front yard area.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #716 on: March 04, 2021, 04:06:07 AM »
> "Crimony!"
> Run through the wreckage to the source of the explosion, to take stock of the front yard area.
> You attempt to run through the wrecked shrine to investigate the front yard.
> In your hurry you fail to consider how slippery the floor has become from this foul smelling liquid and fall ... thankfully onto Reimu's couch

> As you get up you panic as you see the mysterious liquid ignites the moment it reaches the burning chair.  The flames are quickly spreading through the line the liquid forms on the ground, one end leading to some foreign looking device and the other leading to a bucket/barrel which reads "Oni Slayer" on it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:41:22 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #717 on: March 05, 2021, 07:29:47 PM »
> Do we know what will happen if the fire reaches the sake barrel?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #718 on: March 05, 2021, 07:41:25 PM »
> Do we know what will happen if the fire reaches the sake barrel?
> It'll probably take out a third of the shrine...

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #719 on: March 05, 2021, 07:47:31 PM »
> Which is closer to the fire advancing on it, the device or the barrel of sake?
> Are the fires closer to their "targets" or to us?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH