Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 23262 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #780 on: October 16, 2020, 01:42:30 AM »
>Open our eyes.

>You look around, and find yourself in a quiet, empty village. Certainly Mayohiga; you recognize the manor in the distance as well.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #781 on: October 16, 2020, 07:14:32 AM »
>Is Satono still here?
>Scan the area for aggressive felines.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #782 on: October 16, 2020, 07:17:13 AM »
>Is Satono still here?
>Scan the area for aggressive felines.

>There is no sign of Satono. Glancing around, you don't immediately see any aggressive felines.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #783 on: October 16, 2020, 07:22:37 AM »
>Drop our facade.
>"Drown it all Tojiko, I'm no good at being all diplomatic!"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #784 on: October 16, 2020, 07:24:00 AM »
>Drop our facade.
>"Drown it all Tojiko, I'm no good at being all diplomatic!"

>"Well, to your credit, she's good at being diplomatic in a bad way," Tojiko says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #785 on: October 16, 2020, 07:26:55 AM »
>"If she double crosses me I'll find a way to sink her whole damnable door dimension!"
>Shake fist at sky.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #786 on: October 16, 2020, 07:28:22 AM »
>"If she double crosses me I'll find a way to sink her whole damnable door dimension!"
>Shake fist at sky.

>Tojiko chuckles. "Wouldn't that be something to see?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #787 on: October 17, 2020, 11:45:57 AM »
>"Well, hopefully you won't get to."
>Lower our fist and pull out Stargazer's cactus.
>Address the cactus thusly "We're going to go talk to Yukari, who's the one who gave me this cactus and told me how to use it to get you out of wherever it is you were. Hopefully she'll have some idea of what's going on with us. She might want to talk to you though, just a heads up."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #788 on: October 17, 2020, 05:34:26 PM »
>"Well, hopefully you won't get to."
>Lower our fist and pull out Stargazer's cactus.
>Address the cactus thusly "We're going to go talk to Yukari, who's the one who gave me this cactus and told me how to use it to get you out of wherever it is you were. Hopefully she'll have some idea of what's going on with us. She might want to talk to you though, just a heads up."

>You can feel a slight sense of acknowledgement from the cactus.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #789 on: October 18, 2020, 01:20:34 AM »
>You can feel a slight sense of acknowledgement from the cactus.

>_

> Start Proceeding in group to the Manor in Mayohiga.

> Add to Stargazer "Do not get discouraged if she ,or at least 1 shikigami of hers,is annoyed at first,since we have fairly important breakthroughs and ...

>... 1 of the most important was of course  freeing and taking you to Gensokyo ,Stargazer;when reached,Yukari also helped greatly at that time when I first tried taking you back Gensokyo-Way with me  ,before and without the present " Yukari's Focus-Cactus" with "some "shock afterward" ,by sensing&confirming we succeded AND revealing you were sorta in a dormant&incomplete shape ."

> While going,do this and warn Tojiko as well : stay alert  if Ran or Chen ,Yukari's direct Fox Shikigami and indirect Cat Shikigami,confront us in any way,be ready to free-maneuvering just in case ,more likely for Chen's ,and especially to ...

...> explain we are here a bit early,as Okina's Last Favor ,for Yukari's Call-back ; the important reason is a fair chance to meet up coming up at the same time we have a fair share of breakthroughs to present&discuss. "
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 01:25:43 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #790 on: October 18, 2020, 04:58:51 AM »
> Start Proceeding in group to the Manor in Mayohiga.

> Add to Stargazer "Do not get discouraged if she ,or at least 1 shikigami of hers,is annoyed at first,since we have fairly important breakthroughs and ...

>... 1 of the most important was of course  freeing and taking you to Gensokyo ,Stargazer;when reached,Yukari also helped greatly at that time when I first tried taking you back Gensokyo-Way with me  ,before and without the present " Yukari's Focus-Cactus" with "some "shock afterward" ,by sensing&confirming we succeded AND revealing you were sorta in a dormant&incomplete shape ."

> While going,do this and warn Tojiko as well : stay alert  if Ran or Chen ,Yukari's direct Fox Shikigami and indirect Cat Shikigami,confront us in any way,be ready to free-maneuvering just in case ,more likely for Chen's ,and especially to ...

...> explain we are here a bit early,as Okina's Last Favor ,for Yukari's Call-back ; the important reason is a fair chance to meet up coming up at the same time we have a fair share of breakthroughs to present&discuss. "

>"You mean that one?" Tojiko says, as she points off to the side.
>Following her finger, you can see just barely make out Chen, hiding under some bushes. "No fair!" she shouts, before dashing out from under them and around the corner of a nearby house.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #791 on: October 18, 2020, 05:25:01 AM »
>"Huh, good eye. If she wants to leave us alone then that's fine by me."
>Continue to the manor that Yukari was inside before.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #792 on: October 18, 2020, 05:57:40 AM »
>"Huh, good eye. If she wants to leave us alone then that's fine by me."
>Continue to the manor that Yukari was inside before.

>"I just happened to be looking in the right direction in time to see a little bit of red before she secreted herself away," says Tojiko.
>You make your way toward the manor, following along the main road leading toward it.
>About halfway there, you hear danmaku hissing behind you.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #793 on: October 18, 2020, 06:13:58 AM »
>Fly into the air and spin around in one motion.
>Is it Chen?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #794 on: October 18, 2020, 06:17:16 AM »
>Fly into the air and spin around in one motion.
>Is it Chen?

>You look back, and see waves of red and blue bullets coming at you. You also catch some kind of motion to your right, just past Tojiko.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #795 on: October 18, 2020, 06:02:38 PM »
>Keep going up and try to get above the waves.
>"I'm really not in the mood for this you know, Yukari's basically expecting me anyway."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #796 on: October 18, 2020, 06:24:58 PM »
>Keep going up and try to get above the waves.
>"I'm really not in the mood for this you know, Yukari's basically expecting me anyway."

>You lift up. The oncoming danmaku is less dense up here, it seems to just be two overlapping fans of bullets.
>Chen comes from the left, leading in with a line of bullets and leaving more in her wake. Tojiko isn't quite as fast as you, and while she manages to dodge away from the oncoming feline, and dodges toward the initial fan of bullets and will not be able to move freely.
>"This is getting even!" Chen shouts as she crosses the road. Then she makes a sharp turn to get behind you, though still on the ground for now.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #797 on: October 19, 2020, 02:59:50 AM »
> If Tojiko could possess people, what would happen here if she possessed Chen?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #798 on: October 19, 2020, 03:01:16 AM »
> If Tojiko could possess people, what would happen here if she possessed Chen?

>Ran would probably have words about it. There's a high likelihood you'd be caught in the blast radius.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #799 on: October 20, 2020, 05:46:36 PM »
>Back off and try to maneuver so that Chen is in between Tojiko and us.
>"Are you really sure you want to do this? Things didn't go well for you last time and this time it's two against one."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #800 on: October 20, 2020, 06:37:46 PM »
>Back off and try to maneuver so that Chen is in between Tojiko and us.
>"Are you really sure you want to do this? Things didn't go well for you last time and this time it's two against one."

>Right now, you are, very roughly, between Chen and Tojiko. Backing off with do the opposite of surrounding her; you'll have to approach her or go around her and hope she doesn't outmanuever you.
>"Is that what you think?" Chen shouts.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #801 on: October 20, 2020, 06:52:46 PM »
>Try to circle strafe around Chen to the other side of her, keeping the same amount of distance between us as much as possible.
>"Just calling it as I see it. I'll give you one more chance."
>Pull out our ladle thingy.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #802 on: October 20, 2020, 07:48:16 PM »
>Try to circle strafe around Chen to the other side of her, keeping the same amount of distance between us as much as possible.
>"Just calling it as I see it. I'll give you one more chance."
>Pull out our ladle thingy.

>You try to circle around Chen, but she does not seem content to stay in place and let you, instead hurrying back to the other side of the road.
>Tojiko's movement is limited, but she manages to dodge around all of the shots coming her way. "Keep going!" she shouts.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #803 on: October 20, 2020, 08:47:14 PM »
>Is there a house on the other side of the road past Chen?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #804 on: October 20, 2020, 09:56:40 PM »
>Is there a house on the other side of the road past Chen?

>Not directly, it seems she is aiming to go around the back of one.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #805 on: October 21, 2020, 12:26:29 AM »
>Is there a house on the other side of the road past Chen?

> Pursue Chen for her to be in range,be in range of Tojiko and above the 1st one with good awareness,

> Shout,and repeat if there is no come-back,and be alert :"For any non-mutual agreed Match or Spar,this 1 is on-board to be the Decisively EVEN,settled for the 3 of us WITH real-efforts to Avoid Knock-Out and Consider the After-Duel the Most Important Step...Hopefully, a Fair,Honest AND Redeeming Course ?"

>  As Main Tactic-Strategy-Curse ""Juggle-Jostle-Cap-Sandwich as opportune ,to better "fill-out"our of 2 M.+T. vs 1 C. dueling-axis "" ; "account for and flow around" Chen's Danmaku,and, Overall, of Speed,Agility,Dash,Pointedness and Rashness.

> //(Very Please)//... What amount of Friendly "Danmaku" Damage ?Affecting also Related Danmaku-Enhanching and Duel-Boosting Abilities,like Our Marine Water-Like one together with  Electrical Lighting-like? Gensokyo's Tag-Team or Multi-Duel Insights?

> Overall Danmanku -> MAXED WATERY AND DROPLETS.

> Close distance moderately,whenever we are able to hit and having at least some safe passage, , LAUNCH "Smaller&Uneven Trapping Net-Fish Danmaku Patterns" adapted-aimed to turn Chen's Speed&Agility&Dashes against her,both incl. her Danmaku,SAGELY MIXED Follow-Ups by Varying Sizes of "" MOSTLY-Patterned Enlarged Trapping Net-Fishes&Nets "" .
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #806 on: October 21, 2020, 10:42:28 AM »
>"Alright, I guess we're doing this then."
>Send a spray of water droplet danmaku towards the corner of the house that Chen is angling for to try and cut her off, then speed up and try to get to the far side of the house that is perpendicular to the road.
>Is there any danmaku threatening us still?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #807 on: October 22, 2020, 06:55:26 AM »
> Pursue Chen for her to be in range,be in range of Tojiko and above the 1st one with good awareness,

> Shout,and repeat if there is no come-back,and be alert :"For any non-mutual agreed Match or Spar,this 1 is on-board to be the Decisively EVEN,settled for the 3 of us WITH real-efforts to Avoid Knock-Out and Consider the After-Duel the Most Important Step...Hopefully, a Fair,Honest AND Redeeming Course ?"

>  As Main Tactic-Strategy-Curse ""Juggle-Jostle-Cap-Sandwich as opportune ,to better "fill-out"our of 2 M.+T. vs 1 C. dueling-axis "" ; "account for and flow around" Chen's Danmaku,and, Overall, of Speed,Agility,Dash,Pointedness and Rashness.

> //(Very Please)//... What amount of Friendly "Danmaku" Damage ?Affecting also Related Danmaku-Enhanching and Duel-Boosting Abilities,like Our Marine Water-Like one together with  Electrical Lighting-like? Gensokyo's Tag-Team or Multi-Duel Insights?

> Overall Danmanku -> MAXED WATERY AND DROPLETS.

> Close distance moderately,whenever we are able to hit and having at least some safe passage, , LAUNCH "Smaller&Uneven Trapping Net-Fish Danmaku Patterns" adapted-aimed to turn Chen's Speed&Agility&Dashes against her,both incl. her Danmaku,SAGELY MIXED Follow-Ups by Varying Sizes of "" MOSTLY-Patterned Enlarged Trapping Net-Fishes&Nets "" .
>"Alright, I guess we're doing this then."
>Send a spray of water droplet danmaku towards the corner of the house that Chen is angling for to try and cut her off, then speed up and try to get to the far side of the house that is perpendicular to the road.
>Is there any danmaku threatening us still?

>You start to move after Chen. Before you can do anything, Tojio shouts "Keep going!" again, sounding quite a bit more cross this time.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #808 on: October 22, 2020, 08:25:35 AM »
>Look over at Tojiko to see what's going on with her.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #809 on: October 22, 2020, 12:58:59 PM »
She's probably offering to take care of the fight while you hurry ahead to talk to Yukari.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH