Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« on: February 24, 2020, 04:06:37 AM »

>YOU ARE MINAMITSU MURASA! Everyone’s favorite nautical disaster!
>You are, to put it bluntly, dead. You’ve been that way most of your life, really and are used to it. In particular, you died at sea, and spent a good long time haunting and sinking ships. But that was a long time ago and you don’t do that sort of thing anymore. Not in any sense that counts… These days, you inhabit the Myouren Temple, doing your best to adhere to its brand of buddhism. You aren’t the best monk, to be honest, but you do your best and that earns you praise enough. Realistically, you tend to do various jobs around the temple, or sometimes work in the clinic in Former Hell. Other times to you wander about, sometimes inviting yourself to drop in the various manors in Gensokyo when they’ll have you.
>Today began like any other day, but you’ve been feeling...strange. As a ghost, there’s some things that just bother you. You do not like the direction north, you try not to sit facing that way, you don’t like having to walk further north than the temple. Higan is that way, and you are not ready. Funerals and such fascinate you, and you can’t say why, so too do ghost stories. It’s not uncommon for you to be drawn toward a little get-together on summer nights and scare the people there. And there’s boats...best not to think about those. You make model ones, sometimes... But today...today is different. There’s something in the air, something that sinks down to your bones… It’s set your teeth on edge.
>The strangeness you've experienced seems to manifest in you randomly getting drug into some other world, which resembles Gensokyo buried under and ocean. You have roamed around human town and the hakurei shrine, trying to find someone who could help you understand this. Sadly, at this point, most people who might know something are either not to be found, or simply have only guesses to offer. The most concrete advice you'd managed to get is from Reimu, who suggests that it might be some kind of dream-related thing, and suggested that you find Doremy Sweet to help you out.
>This turned out to be a challenge, as Doremy comes and goes as she likes, requiring you to ultimately track down a tengu journalist to get an idea where to look. During this, yo ended up encountering Tojiko, who witnessed you disappear firsthand, and has decided to try and assist you out of a sense of ghostly solidarity. With the advice of Hatate, you managed to track down Doremy to Eientei, where you arrived in time to find it under attack from a pair of dancers who were in the process of kidnapping the baku. You attempted to stop them, but were untimely drug into the ocean world again. That time, you met someone there, a sort of ghostly jellyfish entity that identified itself as Stargazer. You attempted to bring her back with you, but have no idea if you succeeded. Returning to Eientei, you found that Doremy had been taken, but thanks to your efforts you were able to catch one of the dancers, identified as Mai.
>Interrogating Mai, you learned that she worked for Okina, the hidden god, and that being captured and separated from her sister was causing her her great distress. Eventually taking pity on her, you decided to take her in exchange for an opportunity to speak with Okina on the matter.
>Okina, you found, was sending her two dancers to hopefully persuade Doremy to assist in dealing with a mental deterioration the pair had been undergoing. The dancer misinterpreted her orders, or perhaps simply decided on their own to kidnap Doremy, complicating things. Okina agreed, as a way to set things right with you and with Eientei, to refer you to Yukari; as a god of hidden things she was unwilling to do much more. You and Tojiko split up briefly, as the other ghost went to smooth things over with Eientei. Okina delivered you to the Yukari's doorstep, which resulted in a brief tussle with Chen. Afterward, you were invited in, and spoke with a Yukari who was doing her best not to look perturbed at the world.
>The discussion did not produce as much as you might hope; just some sense that something was going wrong on a larger scale. She did say what was happening shouldn't be happening, at least. She claimed to have a few theories, but didn't seem to want to commit any. She did reveal that Stargazer managed to come with you, in a sense, but needed a vessel to possess in order to really come back with you. To help with that, she provided a plant that Patchouli would later call a cactus for the odd spirit to possess. Then she sent you on your way to deliver a message to Sakuya.
>You delivered the message, whose contents were a mystery but Sakuya seemed to take very seriously. You visited Patchouli briefly, but concluded it was too soon for her to help you. Leaving the mansion, you saw Sakuya leave and then journeyed northward on your own. After a brief stop at Kourindou, now under Nazrin's management, you went back to town to rendezvous with Tojiko, and found her in an argument with Shou, who thought she was up to something. After setting that right and briefly visiting Byakuren to update her on things, you decided to have lunch with Tojiko. This went well, save that you were drug back into the ocean world again. Stargazer was there again, and you were able to get her to possess the cactus successfully before returning to Gensokyo once more and finishing lunch with Tojiko.
>The two of you then journeyed toward Scarlet Devil Mansion, determined to start trying to find something in the library. Along the way, you managed to coax Stargazer from her cactus, and was surprised to find her jellyfish-like form had changed to a more mammalian one, which she seemed to be very pleased with. Asking her about the ocean world and events in it, you were not able to learn much, it seems her recollection was not very strong. Eventually she directed you toward trees, and your suggestion about a specific type of tree sparkled some kind of a memory within her, though not enough for her to tell you anything.
>Moving onto the mansion itself, Stargazer hid herself away before entering. Speaking with Patchouli about Stargazer, she suggests that she looks a lot like Keine's youkai form, which seems obvious in retrospect. You, she, and Tojiko have been trying to narrow things down with regards to your problem. There is a suspicion that some kind of thing outside of normal reality may be involved; Patchouli has called the the Unseen Clergy; but your case is very strange; usually people don't come back from being taken by them. At least not intact. The three of you have been wracking your brains trying to narrow down what to look for, as looking through every possible book would take a great deal of time. Patchouli seems to be moving away from the idea that the Unseen Clergy may be involved, as you have come back from vanishing at all, let alone hale and unhurt as far as you can tell. Currently, you are looking into other aspects, considering things like connection to salt water. As well, three of you have been talking about Stargazing, and why she seemed to be a Man-O-War youkai in that world, and an image of Keine in Gensokyo.

Quote
> " Well, Stargazer's form was pretty unique as it was not simply a giant imitation of a man-o-war among man-o-wars in the kelp, a at first glange looking like an odd and pulled apart version of it,but her spiritual shape  seemed to need to take on a not-fully-comfortable form as she needs "anchoring  " ; afterwards  and "outside",the "anchor" was myself being as ghostly as possible,but that solution was incomplete, and now the complete one, restoring her original form, is this Yukari's Catcus  ".

[/font]
> " As far as I have been "pulled under" and did some exploring and noticing : the sea environment and water-pressure are ordinary and the marine fauna is normal with normal reactions,however every time I was displaced and was in a furnished environment in Gensokyo... every kind of thing I had around myself in Gensokyo, from building to trees ,also popped around there... perfectly familiar AND reacting normally as if they really were suddenly submerged... except for one particular element ...".

>"I wonder if it wasn't some kind of adaption that Stargazer underwent?" Tojiko says.
>"Perhaps so," says Patchouli, "But it leads to the question of why she would need to adapt in the first place? As well, you say trees and buildings seemed normal? And what is this particular element?"

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 06:09:08 PM »
A bit of extra recap, if possible:

> What element are we indeed talking about?
> Has anyone yet hypothesized consulting Keine about Stargazer?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

That Guy

  • It alllll makes sense now.
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 10:54:29 PM »
>Ponder why the world around you suddenly seems to have shifted in a vague, undefinable way, as if it was the same and yet brand new
>Recap question: Have we done any discussion with Keine/otherwise figured out why Keine specifically? (That's what I get for not finishing my catchup read faster...)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 01:13:33 AM »
> What element are we indeed talking about?
> Has anyone yet hypothesized consulting Keine about Stargazer?

>Only you all can answer that.
>It has been suggested.

>Ponder why the world around you suddenly seems to have shifted in a vague, undefinable way, as if it was the same and yet brand new
>Recap question: Have we done any discussion with Keine/otherwise figured out why Keine specifically? (That's what I get for not finishing my catchup read faster...)

>The world shifts on its axis very slightly
>No. You haven't seen her at all today.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 12:57:50 PM »
>"I wonder if it wasn't some kind of adaption that Stargazer underwent?" Tojiko says.
>"Perhaps so," says Patchouli, "But it leads to the question of why she would need to adapt in the first place? As well, you say trees and buildings seemed normal? And what is this particular element?"

>_

// I kindly suggest reading and examining the quite detailed and explaining summaries at the starting Page of "...  Murasa Quest 1&2"; very useful but optional are the starting and the circa ending pages, on the Archived MotK, as well//

> Continue  serenely but also quite focused: "... that element is  the trees and only the trees: familiar and exceptionally adapted up to remain fine and fit in that " ocean bottom space " as if originally deep-marine by origin AND literally planted there alongside the familiar and seemingly-displaced building... ".

> "... Whereas said buildings and their contents are adapted and familiar, yeah, but not as much as the trees since they still react as being suddenly displaced underwater... "

> "... and another Important Side of the Tree Element is that it is the only tie that is both Living&Natural&Familiar, especially the living bit,  to Gensokyo..

> Trade knowing glances with Tojiko: " Eh quite remarkable and too coincidential that once I, Tojiko and Stargazer were close enough to a grove and before we chose to visit the Mansion and the Library again for This Research,Stargazer had been both struck and interested, even if with the usual fuzzy memories and
sensations of the past,with  finding a tree that is particularly special and important to her since linked to the .."Gensokyo" she came from... ".

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 10:12:33 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 06:42:40 PM »
/> Continue  serenely but also quite focused: "... that element is  the trees and only the trees: familiar and exceptionally adapted up to remain fine and fit in that " ocean bottom space " as if it are originally deep-marine AND planted there alongside the familiar and seemingly-displaced building... ".

> "... Whereas said buildings and their contents are adapted and familiar, yeah, but not as much since they still react as being suddenly displaced underwater... "

> "... and another Important Side of the Trees Element is that it is the only tie that is both Living&Natural&Familiar, especially rhe living bit,  to Gensokyo..

> Trade knowing glances with Tojiko: " Eh quite remarkable and too coincidential that once I, Tojiko and Stargazer were close enough to a grove and before we chose to visit the Mansion and the Library again for This Research,Stargazer had been both struck and interested, even if with the usual fuzzy memories and
sensations of the past,with  finding a tree that is particularly special and important to her since linked to the .."Gensokyo" she came from... ".

>Tojiko nods. "Yeah, something like that did happen."
>Patchouli nods and takes a couple more notes. "Interesting. Proceed."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 11:23:39 PM »
>Tojiko nods. "Yeah, something like that did happen."
>Patchouli nods and takes a couple more notes. "Interesting. Proceed."

>_

// Very Sorry for the "  :-[ Miscarried  :o  " Reply...Please go to the newest posts,whic I really hope to be  charitably   8) plentiful ! //
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 05:07:49 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2020, 01:45:53 AM »
Lost your post there, mate.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2020, 05:06:43 PM »
Lost your post there, mate.

// This one here , kindly please  8) //

> Be Kindly Perseverant as requested :" It may very well be " increasing affinities " and such at work as a " very conditioned trans-dimensional call,bridge,resonance,meeting place".

> " Mine could be the  Submerged and Somehow Weary Structures of that ... Displaced Mirroring of the Human Village ... while Stargazer's could be the Trees topped with our Spiritual,Wandering,Gensokyo,Sea "Affinities" in turn acting as a bridge-in just at the moment when they actually meet face to face ... a bridge with Genoskyo and a Mirror of it built up as the more action has been taken and the More Acute Observing by the Unseen-Clergy-Deep-in-Waters and us two... ".

> "... In The "Spiritual Wandering" bit has a real chance about the why and how I and Stargazer kept being drawn there till we met up and managed the " now known aided get-aways  " since we are sorta " Unbound Adaptable Spirits Still in Passage through Multiple Planes " .
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2020, 05:45:47 PM »
// This one here , kindly please  8) //

> Be Kindly Perseverant as requested :" It may very well be " increasing affinities " and such at work as a " very conditioned trans-dimensional call,bridge,resonance,meeting place".

> " Mine could be the  Submerged and Somehow Weary Structures of that ... Displaced Mirroring of the Human Village ... while Stargazer's could be the Trees topped with our Spiritual,Wandering,Gensokyo,Sea "Affinities" in turn acting as a bridge-in just at the moment when they actually meet face to face ... a bridge with Genoskyo and a Mirror of it built up as the more action has been taken and the More Acute Observing by the Unseen-Clergy-Deep-in-Waters and us two... ".

> "... In The "Spiritual Wandering" bit has a real chance about the why and how I and Stargazer kept being drawn there till we met up and managed the " now known aided get-aways  " since we are sorta " Unbound Adaptable Spirits Still in Passage through Multiple Planes " .

>"There were trees," Patchouli says. "Was there grass?"
>"...I don't think so," Tojiko says, looking to you questioning. "You kept saying there was sea floor, right?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 04:22:01 PM »
>"There were trees," Patchouli says. "Was there grass?"
>"...I don't think so," Tojiko says, looking to you questioning. "You kept saying there was sea floor, right?"

>_

> Correct,  double nod and moderate head-bow with a smile  as" gratitude plus a smile ", firstly and tops to Tojiko but also to Patchouli: " Indeed it is THAT, that they are groundless YET Planted and Healthy with NO NATURAL FOUNDATION save for them natural marine stony or kelpy bed-rock in a mostly-natural marine environment".

> "Even more to the explainful and alerting point,  in the middle of wrapping our comprehension around what is weird and convulted and what is not ,  Those Trees are Being  Mirrored from Gensokyo and its Barriers,  from Japan, from Our Earthly Plane&Dimension ...  Recently,  Unseenly and... CONVENIENTLY at a close-route and close-link bridging myself,  Stargazer and more ".

Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2020, 07:01:33 PM »
> Correct,  double nod and moderate head-bow with a smile  as" gratitude plus a smile ", firstly and tops to Tojiko but also to Patchouli: " Indeed it is THAT, that they are groundless YET Planted and Healthy with NO NATURAL FOUNDATION save for them natural marine stony or kelpy bed-rock in a mostly-natural marine environment".

> "Even more to the explainful and alerting point,  in the middle of wrapping our comprehension around what is weird and convulted and what is not ,  Those Trees are Being  Mirrored from Gensokyo and its Barriers,  from Japan, from Our Earthly Plane&Dimension ...  Recently,  Unseenly and... CONVENIENTLY at a close-route and close-link bridging myself,  Stargazer and more ".

>"I have no idea how to go about pursuing that," Patchouli says, "But it seems we've found something."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2020, 01:41:08 AM »
>"I have no idea how to go about pursuing that," Patchouli says, "But it seems we've found something."

>_

> Kindly:  " Glad that a sorta trail could be found in the picture I am trying to paint to you all about those depths and their rising troubles. "

> "And Please do not hesitate to ask if some or more parts are still far too murky ".
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2020, 05:40:11 AM »
> Kindly:  " Glad that a sorta trail could be found in the picture I am trying to paint to you all about those depths and their rising troubles. "

> "And Please do not hesitate to ask if some or more parts are still far too murky ".

>"I think I've explored what I can right now," says Patchouli.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2020, 07:54:32 PM »
>"I think I've explored what I can right now," says Patchouli.

>_

> " At this point this should mean the fundamentals and references for This Research are settled  since there is nothing else I could add,nothing new at least.."

>"...Well that is until I and Stargazer are  "called down to another displacement" and also until Keine and Stargazer have met for good's sake ".
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 05:21:33 AM »
> " At this point this should mean the fundamentals and references for This Research are settled  since there is nothing else I could add,nothing new at least.."

>"...Well that is until I and Stargazer are  "called down to another displacement" and also until Keine and Stargazer have met for good's sake ".

>"Try to keep an eye out for anything interesting the next time it happens," says Patchouli.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2020, 06:27:52 PM »
>"Try to keep an eye out for anything interesting the next time it happens," says Patchouli.

>_

> " I will , but is there any recommended particularity I should try to investigate before the others?"

Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2020, 04:01:37 AM »
> " I will , but is there any recommended particularity I should try to investigate before the others?"



>"There is no possible way I can answer that question," Patchouli says.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 05:15:43 PM »
>"There is no possible way I can answer that question," Patchouli says.

>_

> " I meant it as advising from your perspective about and if there are particular parts needing priority or complementing investigation over the others among what we now ,more or less,know and have researched ".
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2020, 01:11:20 AM »
> " I meant it as advising from your perspective about and if there are particular parts needing priority or complementing investigation over the others among what we now ,more or less,know and have researched ".

>"And I meant it as, "You are going into a wholly unknown situation. How am I supposed to know what to look for? Trees? I have no idea."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 09:39:07 PM »
>"And I meant it as, "You are going into a wholly unknown situation. How am I supposed to know what to look for? Trees? I have no idea."

>_

> Nod with a thoughtful expression: " You insightfully are right,  but even that " Trees " input could be a priority lead over the others, of course once it has been cleared out somehow with Stargazer and then with Keine and Stargazer...

> "... Oh and about Stargazer and Keine :
 do you want me to ask or inquire anything specific to either or both or them you might even in mind regarding what we recently researched"?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 11:24:39 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 03:24:07 AM »
> Nod with a thoughtful expression: " You insightfully are right,  but even that " Trees " input could be a priority lead over the others, of course once it has been cleared out somehow with Stargazer and then with Keine and Stargazer...

> "... Oh and about Stargazer and Keine :
 do you want me to ask or inquire anything specific to either or both or them you might even in mind regarding what we recently researched"?


>"Just talk about the important things," says Patchouli.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2020, 03:44:15 PM »
>"Is there maybe like, a way that you could send something with me that could let you analyse the place or something. It might be easier than me trying to work out what the important parts of this new dimension or whatever it is are. I'm a sailor not a sorceror, this kind of thing isn't really my forte sorry. Though..."
>Did our experience navigating into Makai give us any insight into dimensional travel, or was that mostly Nazrin and Shou doing the heavy lifting?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2020, 05:15:07 PM »
>"Is there maybe like, a way that you could send something with me that could let you analyse the place or something. It might be easier than me trying to work out what the important parts of this new dimension or whatever it is are. I'm a sailor not a sorceror, this kind of thing isn't really my forte sorry. Though..."
>Did our experience navigating into Makai give us any insight into dimensional travel, or was that mostly Nazrin and Shou doing the heavy lifting?

>Your job was steering the palanquin ship and keeping it from capsizing, which you wouldn't have thought would have been a difficult thing when there's no water, and Makai proved otherwise. Your understanding is that you had to follow a very particular route, you would not have made it through, and that route made no sense to you, or to Shou.
>"Hm. I could make something," says Patchouli, frowning thoughtfully. "It would take awhile, and I cannot promise it would be useful at all."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 11:29:40 PM »
>"It's the best idea I've got, and I'm willing to try anything at this point. Just tell me if you need me to fetch anything, I seem to be all over the place recently anyway."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 12:44:00 AM »
>"It's the best idea I've got, and I'm willing to try anything at this point. Just tell me if you need me to fetch anything, I seem to be all over the place recently anyway."

>"A blessed leaf," Patchouli says. "That would speed things up considerably."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 02:13:59 AM »
>"Blessed by anyone in particular, or will any old blessing do?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 02:33:59 AM »
>"Blessed by anyone in particular, or will any old blessing do?"

>"Well, it needs to be a blessing relevant to a leaf," says Patchouli. "And it can't be rotten, obviously. And intact. Green is best, but an autumn leaf will do, too."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 02:41:26 AM »
>What season is it?
>Are we familiar with the Aki sisters?
>"Alright, I'll see what I can find."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 02:43:14 AM »
>What season is it?
>Are we familiar with the Aki sisters?
>"Alright, I'll see what I can find."

>It is fall
>In general. But you've never had business with them or really seen them.

>_