Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 3437 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 09:48:35 AM »
>Quests
>"I don't suppose you remember having any books specifically about man'o'war youkai?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 04:15:21 PM »
>Quests
>"I don't suppose you remember having any books specifically about man'o'war youkai?"

>"I've never even heard of such a thing before today," says Patchouli. "Not that I doubt they can and perhaps do exist."
>Your Quests are:
>When I Get This Feeling...
>Something has been dragging you into a strange ocean, and all you know is that you aren’t alone there and there are trees.
>Kindred Spirits,
>Perhaps you can make friends with that taoist ghost? You do have ghostliness in common...
>A Leaf in the Wind
>Patchouli may be able to make something to help you learn more about your predicament. But she will require you to obtain a blessed leaf to do so.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2020, 10:28:10 AM »
>"Well I guess for now I'll go get you that leaf and pay a visit to Keine."
>Is the SDM closer to Youkai Mountain or the Human Village?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2020, 05:49:23 PM »
>"Well I guess for now I'll go get you that leaf and pay a visit to Keine."
>Is the SDM closer to Youkai Mountain or the Human Village?

>They are about the same distance apart, you would be making a triangle either way.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2020, 07:01:53 PM »
// Thankyou for returning and participating,not justby  here ,Yaersulf   ;D //

> The Blessing should be by One God from Youkai Mountain,better yet if one could be clooser and more encounterable than usual  , be  Aki or Moryia or maybe even more Anonymous but Blessing ones

> Do we have or have heard of " Special  Spots" as in "Beatiful,Luscious,Enjoyable Nature" and so Trees&Leaves ?

>We could very well recover and deliver Good Leaf to Patcholi,sudden displacements taken in account, before enjoying or reaching or even discovering  those "Special Spots" ,rightly so for "Resolution Priority" 
.... however ....Great Idea!
 At the end, they could serve,if accepting,to invite Tojiko as company and  as repayment for  help!
On other times, they could  range from relaxing and happy get-togethers and "measured" youkai activities to "buddhist youkai training", enlightment bits with who is willfull  among Myourens and visitors!
As last but not least,for alone time  !
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2020, 07:47:53 PM »
>They are about the same distance apart, you would be making a triangle either way.

>_


// "Youkai Mountain and going to and from for a Godly Blessing for a Green Tree Leaf(in Autumn but it is " best ") is important but not as much to do it before Stargazer&Keine Meet,with explainig in advance to Stargazer ;we could find a Green One even outside it and maybe even a Passing Blessing God outisde of youkai mountain // .

> At equal choices,visting visiting Keine at the Human Village goes first.

> Before that, greet Meiling at the Gate, say that everything in the Mansion on-the-way and in the Library with Patchouli went rather well,that we are also coming back to find an item to receive another aid by her,then finally ask if Sakuya has come back and say goodbyes.

> Take off and look aroud if we can spot Sakuya while en-air-route to the Human VIllage or,BUT before reaching it or being visible from it say to Tojiko :" Wait,Tojiko, it is better that we find and descend in a lonely and  as green-leafy as possible before closing in to the Human Village so we ,mainly I,can check if Stargazer while "in the Special Catctus" could "hear anything"  and to inform her of Keine,meeting each other and the Tree-Finding" ?

> If agreed look and find such a place, descends into it,look to pick a Good Green Tree Leaf, check for it to be lonely and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 08:10:43 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2020, 09:33:09 PM »
> At equal choices,visting visiting Keine at the Human Village goes first.

> Before that, greet Meiling at the Gate, say that everything in the Mansion on-the-way and in the Library with Patchouli went rather well,that we are also coming back to find an item to receive another aid by her,then finally ask if Sakuya has come back and say goodbyes.

> Take off and look aroud if we can spot Sakuya while en-air-route to the Human VIllage or,BUT before reaching it or being visible from it say to Tojiko :" Wait,Tojiko, it is better that we find and descend in a lonely and  as green-leafy as possible before closing in to the Human Village so we ,mainly I,can check if Stargazer while "in the Special Catctus" could "hear anything"  and to inform her of Keine,meeting each other and the Tree-Finding" ?

> If agreed look and find such a place, descends into it,look to pick a Good Green Tree Leaf, check for it to be lonely and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer.

>You make your way out. Passing by Meiling, she does not seem to have seen Sakuya at all.
>"Maybe we should speak with her first, yeah," says Tojiko.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2020, 11:34:04 PM »
>You make your way out. Passing by Meiling, she does not seem to have seen Sakuya at all.
>"Maybe we should speak with her first, yeah," says Tojiko.

>_

> " Glad we agree,now let's look&go for it,before being visible from the Human Village, search for a Green Tree Leaf and we should  also be double-checking if it really is lonely to explain to Stargazer ".

> Look and find such a place,before reaching the visibility ofthe Human Village, descend into it,look around in order to pick acGood Green Tree Leaf, check for it  to be lonely enough and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer ".
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 02:23:26 AM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2020, 04:26:00 AM »
>Travel far enough away from the SDM that we can be sure we're out of earshot and land somewhere secluded.
>Pull out the cactus.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2020, 04:45:14 AM »
> " Glad we agree,now let's look&go for it,before being visible from the Human Village, search for a Green Tree Leaf and we should  also be double-checking if it really is lonely to explain to Stargazer ".

> Look and find such a place,before reaching the visibility ofthe Human Village, oescends into it,look to pick a Good Green Tree Leaf, check for it  to be lonely enough and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer ".

>Travel far enough away from the SDM that we can be sure we're out of earshot and land somewhere secluded.
>Pull out the cactus.

>You land on the other side of the lake.
>Taking the cactus in hand, you can feel a sensation that Stargazer is watching you.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2020, 12:10:51 AM »
>"Don't worry, it's safe to come out here."
>Make a sweeping gesture to reinforce the point.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2020, 12:31:34 AM »
>"Don't worry, it's safe to come out here."
>Make a sweeping gesture to reinforce the point.

>Stargazer's ethereal form slowly billows out of the plant, taking the shape that you now recognize as Miss Kamishirasawa.
>You can sense relief radiating off of her as she looks around and approves of the lakeshore surroundings.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2020, 02:32:32 AM »
>"We know of someone who looks a lot like how you look since you got to Gensokyo, only less see-through. I was thinking that if we take you to see her, she might know something."
>Wait and see how Stargazer reacts to this.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2020, 02:36:18 AM »
>"We know of someone who looks a lot like how you look since you got to Gensokyo, only less see-through. I was thinking that if we take you to see her, she might know something."
>Wait and see how Stargazer reacts to this.

>You get a sense of distinct unease.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2020, 03:39:59 AM »
>"Her name is Keine Kamishirasawa, do you know of her?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2020, 03:41:21 AM »
>"Her name is Keine Kamishirasawa, do you know of her?"

>What you get in response in a jumble of feelings that hit you very strongly; and very much contradict each other.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2020, 03:59:34 AM »
>"I'll take that as a yes. You don't have to appear before her if you don't want to but I'd at least like ask her if she knows anything about what's been happening to me."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2020, 04:01:32 AM »
>"I'll take that as a yes. You don't have to appear before her if you don't want to but I'd at least like ask her if she knows anything about what's been happening to me."

>There are more conflicted feelings.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2020, 04:08:27 AM »
>"Would you prefer if I don't tell her that you're travelling with me?"
>If it comes down to it, how good are we at fibbing?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2020, 04:28:09 AM »
>"Would you prefer if I don't tell her that you're travelling with me?"
>If it comes down to it, how good are we at fibbing?

>She nods enthusiastically. Tojiko hrms a little.
>You really shouldn't, but when you do you are reasonably alright at it, as long as you have a proper story.

>_
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:51:01 PM by It's Purvis! »

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2020, 09:22:00 AM »
>"Alright, I guess it's time to go mine her for answers then."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2020, 05:08:12 PM »
>"Alright, I guess it's time to go mine her for answers then."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.

>There is some hints of trepidation from her, but she goes back into her cactus without any real protest.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2020, 05:39:20 PM »
>"You got some thoughts Tojiko?"
>Pocket the cactus.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2020, 09:09:01 PM »
>"You got some thoughts Tojiko?"
>Pocket the cactus.

>"Well, It's interesting that she definitely knows someone," says Tojiko. "And feels that kind of way about her."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2020, 11:38:53 PM »
>"Yeah, I get the impression that this isn't Stargazer's first time in Gensokyo. Hopefully this means Keine knows something."
>Take flight and head towards the Human Village.
>Do we know where Keine lives?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2020, 11:42:11 PM »
>"Yeah, I get the impression that this isn't Stargazer's first time in Gensokyo. Hopefully this means Keine knows something."
>Take flight and head towards the Human Village.
>Do we know where Keine lives?

>"I can't comment on that," Tojiko says, as she follows you skyward. "But it does seem likely Keine should know...something?"
>She lives above the schoolhouse, which is at the main intersection in town.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2020, 06:37:51 AM »
>Fly to the closest edge of town.
>Is it rude to fly into the Human Village?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2020, 06:48:26 AM »
>Fly to the closest edge of town.
>Is it rude to fly into the Human Village?

>You head northward (yergh), and are soon approaching the southern edge of town.
>It is rude, but can be overlooked if you're not landing amidst crowds.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2020, 03:11:23 PM »
>Land outside town, and walk to the schoolhouse.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2020, 06:34:29 PM »
>Land outside town, and walk to the schoolhouse.

>Landing outside of town, you attract little attention save for a nearby barn cat. It's a fairly short walk to the main crossroads from here. Things are bustling still in town, harvest season hasn't slowed down at all, with farmers, townsfolk, and porters going back and forth along the busy streets. The pub seems to be doing strong business this time of day. As for the schoolhouse, its playground is also full of rowdy kids going at full tilt, suggesting that classes are at least in recess if not done for the day.

>_