Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 341497 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2020, 04:15:08 PM »
> Well,she did communicate favouring not to encounter you or even tell you we were travelling together,and the same with everyone except for myself and then Tojiko,but since this is due to an honest necessity I could try asking here without forcing her."

> " Here - pocket out the Cactus and present it to Keine - she must stay and travel in here,in this Cactus Yukari has "Special Treated"and has gifted me for this very purpose".

> While I am contacting Stargazer to better explain the situation and ask her,could  you tell me if you perceive anything from this one ?"

>  Place our focus on the Stargazer-in-Cactus to communicate that it is truly due to an honest necessity that we revealed to Keine she is travelling with us and if she wants to reveal herself to her for the very same reason though without forcing her if she really does not want to .

>Don't do those things.
>"That's up to her. I could go ask her again, it wouldn't take long."

>You consider forcing the issue, but decide to be tactful, instead.
>Keine nods. "I just need to know what happened."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2020, 12:45:16 AM »
>"Do you mean what happened to Stargazer?"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 12:55:42 AM by Yaersulf »

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2020, 01:01:04 AM »
>"Do you mean what happened to Stargazer?"

>"Or how this duplicate to be," says Keine. "She shouldn't exist anymore."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2020, 03:44:36 PM »
>"Ok, I'll see what I can do. This shouldn't take long."
>Head towards the door, and walk outside if she allows us to leave.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2020, 03:46:59 PM »
>"Ok, I'll see what I can do. This shouldn't take long."
>Head towards the door, and walk outside if she allows us to leave.

>"Alright," Keine says. There's a little confusion in her tone, but it is clear that she is willing to give you the benefit of a doubt here.
>You head outside.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2020, 03:52:23 PM »
>Look for a nearby alleyway or other secluded place out of eyesight of the public.
>If Shou's shop is nearby go there instead.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2020, 03:56:25 PM »
>Look for a nearby alleyway or other secluded place out of eyesight of the public.
>If Shou's shop is nearby go there instead.

>Shou's store is a little ways down the road, so you opt to look into a nearby alley.
>Nestled between two houses build close together, this little alley seems to have an unusual amount of debris and small footprints in it; it seems someone likes to play here. At a second glance, it seems that there is less debris and more salvaged things, you find an old bucket, some some storage crates, a few lengths of wood... Whoever has been playing here has also been helping themselves to whatever they can find, it seems.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2020, 06:02:04 PM »
>Have a good look around to make sure that whoever did this isn't hiding somewhere around here.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2020, 06:07:57 PM »
>Have a good look around to make sure that whoever did this isn't hiding somewhere around here.

>Looking around, you don't see anyone hidden there.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2020, 07:35:26 PM »
>Looking around, you don't see anyone hidden there.

>_

> Inspect around the storage crates,even by floating a bit...

> ...Try to gently move them to shield the alley's access lest we innocently violate someone's privacy...

> ...If no disturbances are encountered,carefully look into and retreat to the hopefully empty space left by the storage crates...

>... Are the tiny footprints recognisable ? Fresh or Aged ? Are they extended to the now emptied lot?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2020, 10:53:03 PM »
>After we do all that, pull out the cactus.
>Wait for Stargazer to come out on her own.
>If she doesn't, give her a poke.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2020, 11:52:05 PM »
>After we do all that, pull out the cactus.
>Wait for Stargazer to come out on her own.
>If she doesn't, give her a poke.

>You produce the cactus, and after a moment you give it a poke.
>"...Stubborn today, huh?" says Tojiko.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2020, 11:04:40 PM »
>Do we feel Stargazer's presence from the cactus?
>"It's safe to come out here."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2020, 11:15:07 PM »
>Do we feel Stargazer's presence from the cactus?
>"It's safe to come out here."

>The cactus is definitely haunted.
>There is no response, but you get a vague sense of...willful disagreement?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2020, 12:46:00 AM »
>The cactus is definitely haunted.
>There is no response, but you get a vague sense of...willful disagreement?

>_

//  This is the most concrete shift and the most willfull in for ?Stargazer? in his interaction with Gensokyans ( Keine ) and while not so wholly surprising or unexpected,it should still be clarified+tested just enough and not beyond 
 :   :(  ???  :-\  :o  ::)  ;) //

> Express a pure feeling of wanting to innocently know motives  about that "willfull disagreement" .

> Another pure feeling to humbly know if Stargazer's willing to reconsider appearing here in order to honestly help better understand not only her linking but her warranted prudence within Gensokyo .

> Lastly a pure feeling to know if sher distrusts these sorroundings to manifest and would prefer others but ,please, which ones.

> If Stargazer feels like she could manifest yet the alley is insecure , to Tojiko : " If it is not too much to ask,seeing as this alley has seen activity and Stargazer feels insecurity around here, we should verify again if it is really deserted both by inconspicously checking a bit around these crates and the the rest of it  ".

> Move around the crates and check the alley without  our presences be alerting .

> If they are alerting,go back to Keine's without risking even the suspect of a scene in the human Village.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 01:03:16 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2020, 12:58:24 AM »
>"Blow me down, did I say too much to Keine?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2020, 01:01:41 AM »
// "...stubborn... " :( ,"... willful disagreement ... "   ;) //

> Express a pure feeling of innocent questioning  about that willfull disagreement .

> Another pure feeling to humbly know if it is willing to reconsider appearing here for mutually honest helping?

> Lastly a pure feeling to know if sher distrusts these sorroundings to manifest and would prefer others but please which ones.

> If Stargazer feels like she could manifest yet the alley is insecure , to Tojiko : " If it is not too much to ask,seeing as this alley has seen activity and Stargazer feels insecurity around here, we should verify again if it is really deserted both by inconspicously checking a bit around these crates and the the rest of it  ".

> Move around the crates and check the alley without  our presences be alerting .

> If they are alerting,go back to Keine's without risking even the suspect of a scene in the human Village.

>You...don't think she really receives any of this. You may not be quite capable of the communication that she is.

>"Blow me down, did I say too much to Keine?"

>The feeling shifts to a brief sensation of uncertainty, before shifting back toward that sense of disagreeability.
>"Feels like a stubborn cat, if you ask me," says Tojiko.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2020, 01:17:54 AM »
>"I'm sorry if I did, I really just can't afford to give up a potential lead right now with what's been going on. I won't force you to talk to her."

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2020, 01:27:13 AM »
>You...don't think she really receives any of this. You may not be quite capable of the communication that she is.

>The feeling shifts to a brief sensation of uncertainty, before shifting back toward that sense of disagreeability.
>"Feels like a stubborn cat, if you ask me," says Tojiko.

>_

> At another the alley really is remaining deserted at both ends,right?

> To Tojiko : " Somehow cat-like and yet ,due to her intelligent sensitivity, a dolphin who is both mostly-inexperienced,swimming and being swept up in greater currents and mysteries of events seems more fitting,or is it a dubious example ? "

> To Stargazer,of course with purely projecting our feelings in a simply clear meaning :" I am sorry to have impulsively misunderstood ... for Keine is a honestly a savant historian in Gensokyo...Would it be positive to look for " That Tree ",with " A Good Leaf  " in leading to it, or better yet to get things clear - project all we know of the person to Stargazer - with Utsuho Reiuji ? "
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 09:18:15 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2020, 01:33:10 AM »
>"I'm sorry if I did, I really just can't afford to give up a potential lead right now with what's been going on. I won't force you to talk to her."

>There is a sort of feeling of relief in response.

> At a quick check The alley really is deserted,right?

> To Tojiko : " A tad but perphaps a mysteryous young,but not newborn, fish both swimiing and being swept up in both known and unknown currents and identities is more correct to understand her feelings ?

> To Stargazer,of course with purely projecting our feelings in simply clear meaning :" I am sorry to have impulsively misunderstood ... for Keine is a honestly a savant historian in Gensokyo...Would it be positive to look for " That Tree ",with " A Good Leaf  " in leading to it, or betteryet to get things clear - project all we know of the person to Stargazer - with Utsuho Reiuji ? "

>There is some confusion and irritation, until you mention Utsuho's name, then a brief spark like a smile.

>_


Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2020, 01:59:10 AM »
>"You know Utsuho as well? Guess it really is a good idea to go visit her."
>Is the entrance to the Underworld near Youkai Mountain?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2020, 02:16:56 AM »
>"You know Utsuho as well? Guess it really is a good idea to go visit her."
>Is the entrance to the Underworld near Youkai Mountain?

>There is apparently a back entrance there, which you aren't supposed to use, but the more commonly used one is closer to the east of the Forest of Magic.
>"I saw her earlier today," says Tojiko.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2020, 09:23:30 AM »
>"Oh? Where was that?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2020, 04:21:19 PM »
>"Oh? Where was that?"

>"It was back at the kappa town this morning," she says, "I saw her heading toward that school across the river."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2020, 07:43:31 PM »
>"With any luck she'll still be there, and I've heard about some leaf goddess that lives at the base of Youkai Mountain too. Heading over there could kill two birds with one stone. First though, Stargazer this is your last opportunity if you've decided that you really do want to talk to Keine. For what it's worth Byakuren always says that it's worth talking difficult things out rather than leaving them to fester unsaid."
>Look inquisitively at the cactus.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2020, 07:46:01 PM »
>"With any luck she'll still be there, and I've heard about some leaf goddess that lives at the base of Youkai Mountain too. Heading over there could kill two birds with one stone. First though, Stargazer this is your last opportunity if you've decided that you really do want to talk to Keine. For what it's worth Byakuren always says that it's worth talking difficult things out rather than leaving them to fester unsaid."
>Look inquisitively at the cactus.

>There is...a sense of self doubt?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2020, 07:49:19 PM »
>"Wait, why didn't I think of that before! We should take you to Byakuren. She'd definitely have great advice for you!"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2020, 07:52:14 PM »
>"Wait, why didn't I think of that before! We should take you to Byakuren. She'd definitely have great advice for you!"

>Now there is a sense of confusion.
>"If she needs advice, then surely it would be best to let her partake of the Crown Prince's wisdom, no?" says Tojiko.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2020, 08:24:16 PM »
>Whoops.
>"I'm sure Miko can give decent advice, but does she have a calm, reassuring presence like Byakuren's that makes her perfect for hearing people's worries?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2020, 08:30:52 PM »
>Whoops.
>"I'm sure Miko can give decent advice, but does she have a calm, reassuring presence like Byakuren's that makes her perfect for hearing people's worries?"

>"Of course she does," Tojiko says.

>_