Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 567790 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2020, 03:22:49 PM »
>Make sure not to step on any children and make our way to the door of the schoolhouse.
>Knock on the door.

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2020, 09:39:35 PM »
>Make sure not to step on any children and make our way to the door of the schoolhouse.
>Knock on the door.

>It's easy enough to get to the door without causing problems, most of the playground is off to the side of the school.
>Knocking on the door, you can hear a muffled voice say "Come in!"

>_

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2020, 05:42:07 AM »
>Come in.

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2020, 05:47:36 AM »
>Come in.

>You walk into the school building, and find Keine sitting at a large desk, at the head of a number of small tables, looking over something. Children's drawings decorate the walls, as do a number of hanging scrolls extolling the virtues of education and displaying simple concepts. The simple wooden floors look as though they have been swept recently.
>Keine looks up as the two of you enters, and frowns slightly. "What an unusual duo."

>_

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2020, 09:27:31 AM »
>"Yeah, we're focusing on our similarities rather our differences today. Which is to say I'm having some trouble that I think has to do with being a ghost, and it turns out that you of all people might know something about it. Is now a good time?"
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:35:27 PM by Yaersulf »

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2020, 05:00:18 PM »
>"Yeah, we're focusing on our similarities rather our differences today. Which is to say I'm having some trouble that I think has to do with being a ghost, and it turns out that you of all people might know something about it. Is now a good time?"

>"I suppose so," says Keine, her frown not quite leaving. "I don't know what I can contribute to ghost-related problems, though."

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2020, 03:19:20 AM »
>"I suppose so," says Keine, her frown not quite leaving. "I don't know what I can contribute to ghost-related problems, though."

>_

> " No contribution is small if there is true willingness to help,like here,results will follow".

> " At the very least we shall we able to counsel and alert each other against a troubling "history" I,and Thank Heaven only I so far,have recently and literally been pulled down making a forced temporary leave from Gensokyo ..."
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2020, 06:15:44 AM »
> " No contribution is small if there is true willingness to help,like here,results will follow".

> " At the very least we shall we able to counsel and alert each other against a troubling "history" I,and Thank Heaven only I so far,have recently and literally been pulled down making a forced temporary leave from Gensokyo ..."

>"I'll do what I can," Keine says.

>_

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2020, 09:53:52 AM »
>"Well, I suppose I should start at the start. This all started with me being randomly pulled into some parallel Gensokyo or something where everything is underwater. After a while I reappeared in Gensokyo, though a distance away from where I started equal to how far I'd moved while in this weird water world. Since then this has happened a few more times."
>Wait to see if she has any reaction to this part of the story.

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2020, 05:12:07 PM »
>"Well, I suppose I should start at the start. This all started with me being randomly pulled into some parallel Gensokyo or something where everything is underwater. After a while I reappeared in Gensokyo, though a distance away from where I started equal to how far I'd moved while in this weird water world. Since then this has happened a few more times."
>Wait to see if she has any reaction to this part of the story.

>So far, she seems to be looking at you as if you described growing a face on you belly and developing an urge to dance to cheer up depressed people.

>_

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2020, 01:50:43 PM »
>"But that's not the thing that I expected you to know anything about. You see, I met someone in that place, a being that calls herself something roughly meaning 'Stargazer'. When I met her there she looked like a man'o'war, but when she followed me back to Gensokyo she looked very much like an ethereal version of you. I don't suppose you'd know how she got there, or how I've been gotten there."

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2020, 04:59:56 PM »
>"But that's not the thing that I expected you to know anything about. You see, I met someone in that place, a being that calls herself something roughly meaning 'Stargazer'. When I met her there she looked like a man'o'war, but when she followed me back to Gensokyo she looked very much like an ethereal version of you. I don't suppose you'd know how she got there, or how I've been gotten there."

>She frowns. "That's impossible, you realize?"

>_

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2020, 03:49:59 AM »
>Shrug.
>"News to me, but it still happened. So you might as well explain what you know."

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2020, 04:01:39 AM »
>Shrug.
>"News to me, but it still happened. So you might as well explain what you know."

>"...I apparently know much less than I think," Keine says. "It's a difficult story to summarize, but allow me to leave out some context for brevity. At one point, I was separated from my hakutaku side, so to speak. That became One Who Watches the Lights of Darkened Heaven, or Stargazer as we tend to call it. Eventually, we came back together, she became one with me, and I became whole again. I have her memories of that time, still. I am still whole. So, it is impossible for Stargazer to be anywhere else."

>_

« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2020, 06:50:26 AM »
>"Huh, that's odd. I definitely met the creature you're describing, and she definitely knew about Gensokyo, and you."

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2020, 06:52:02 AM »
>"Huh, that's odd. I definitely met the creature you're describing, and she definitely knew about Gensokyo, and you."

>"I...can't imagine how," Keine says. "She's with me, as much as she can be."

>_

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2020, 04:34:19 PM »
>"Well, to be honest, this Stargazer didn't really seem to want to meet you for some reason. She doesn't really use words so it was pretty hard to figure out why though."

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2020, 04:39:06 PM »
>"Well, to be honest, this Stargazer didn't really seem to want to meet you for some reason. She doesn't really use words so it was pretty hard to figure out why though."

>Her frown deepens. "No, she didn't quite grasp language..."

>_

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2020, 07:48:18 PM »
>"Yeah, I could just kind of feel her thoughts and emotions when I was near her. You could feel it too right Tojiko?"
>Look to Tojiko.

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2020, 07:51:04 PM »
>"Yeah, I could just kind of feel her thoughts and emotions when I was near her. You could feel it too right Tojiko?"
>Look to Tojiko.

>Tojiko nods. "Yes. She doesn't speak so much as...project?"
>"...That would be what she did, yes," Keine says,  sounding a bit uncertain.

>_

« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2020, 07:58:14 PM »
>"I think it's becoming pretty clear that we're definitely talking about the same Stargazer, is there anything you can think of at all that there being two of her could mean? Or even anyone else who knew about Stargazer that might know what's going on?"
>When was the last time we visited the weird water world?

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2020, 08:02:56 PM »
>"I think it's becoming pretty clear that we're definitely talking about the same Stargazer, is there anything you can think of at all that there being two of her could mean? Or even anyone else who knew about Stargazer that might know what's going on?"
>When was the last time we visited the weird water world?

>"I...can't imagine why there would be two of her?" says Keine. "The other person who really knew about her was Utsuho."
>It's been awhile. Last time was when you had lunch with Tojiko.

>_

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2020, 08:07:40 PM »
>"Utsuho? You mean Utsuho Reiuji the hell raven?"
>How well do we know and/or know about Utsuho?

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2020, 08:09:28 PM »
>"Utsuho? You mean Utsuho Reiuji the hell raven?"
>How well do we know and/or know about Utsuho?

>"The very same," says Keine.
>You know of her pretty well, you've spent time underground in the clinic that the Myouren temple runs. You've met her once or twice, but you're barely acquaintances.

>_

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2020, 08:11:15 PM »
>"Ah, from what I've heard she's not exactly the kind of person you'd seek sage advice from."

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2020, 08:13:41 PM »
>"Ah, from what I've heard she's not exactly the kind of person you'd seek sage advice from."

>"Not normally," says Keine. "Though honestly, her reputation is much worse than reality. However, she is the one who found Stargazer and dedicated herself to solving the whole mystery around that incident."

>_

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2020, 08:21:13 PM »
>"Well, even if her reputation is accurate she's still probably a better lead than anything else so far other than you. I'm at my wits end trying to work out what's going on here. For all I know I could be dragged off to this other dimension never to return at any point."
>Do we still feel the strange feeling that came along with being dragged off to the water world?

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2020, 08:24:50 PM »
>"Well, even if her reputation is accurate she's still probably a better lead than anything else so far other than you. I'm at my wits end trying to work out what's going on here. For all I know I could be dragged off to this other dimension never to return at any point."
>Do we still feel the strange feeling that came along with being dragged off to the water world?

>The feeling of oddity is still there, though it has faded into the background noise of the day as you've gotten used to it.
>"Might I see this supposed Stargazer?" says Keine.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2020, 10:38:49 PM »
>The feeling of oddity is still there, though it has faded into the background noise of the day as you've gotten used to it.
>"Might I see this supposed Stargazer?" says Keine.

>_

> Well,she did communicate favouring not to encounter you or even tell you we were travelling together,and the same with everyone except for myself and then Tojiko,but since this is due to an honest necessity I could try asking here without forcing her."

> " Here - pocket out the Cactus and present it to Keine - she must stay and travel in here,in this Cactus Yukari has "Special Treated"and has gifted me for this very purpose".

> While I am contacting Stargazer to better explain the situation and ask her,could  you tell me if you perceive anything from this one ?"

>  Place our focus on the Stargazer-in-Cactus to communicate that it is truly due to an honest necessity that we revealed to Keine she is travelling with us and if she wants to reveal herself to her for the very same reason though without forcing her if she really does not want to .

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2020, 08:07:30 AM »
>Don't do those things.
>"That's up to her. I could go ask her again, it wouldn't take long."