Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: It's Purvis! on February 24, 2020, 04:06:37 AM

Title: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 24, 2020, 04:06:37 AM
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/311702180945985547/460912484706942976/murasaquest.png)

>YOU ARE MINAMITSU MURASA! Everyone’s favorite nautical disaster!
>You are, to put it bluntly, dead. You’ve been that way most of your life, really and are used to it. In particular, you died at sea, and spent a good long time haunting and sinking ships. But that was a long time ago and you don’t do that sort of thing anymore. Not in any sense that counts… These days, you inhabit the Myouren Temple, doing your best to adhere to its brand of buddhism. You aren’t the best monk, to be honest, but you do your best and that earns you praise enough. Realistically, you tend to do various jobs around the temple, or sometimes work in the clinic in Former Hell. Other times to you wander about, sometimes inviting yourself to drop in the various manors in Gensokyo when they’ll have you.
>Today began like any other day, but you’ve been feeling...strange. As a ghost, there’s some things that just bother you. You do not like the direction north, you try not to sit facing that way, you don’t like having to walk further north than the temple. Higan is that way, and you are not ready. Funerals and such fascinate you, and you can’t say why, so too do ghost stories. It’s not uncommon for you to be drawn toward a little get-together on summer nights and scare the people there. And there’s boats...best not to think about those. You make model ones, sometimes... But today...today is different. There’s something in the air, something that sinks down to your bones… It’s set your teeth on edge.
>The strangeness you've experienced seems to manifest in you randomly getting drug into some other world, which resembles Gensokyo buried under and ocean. You have roamed around human town and the hakurei shrine, trying to find someone who could help you understand this. Sadly, at this point, most people who might know something are either not to be found, or simply have only guesses to offer. The most concrete advice you'd managed to get is from Reimu, who suggests that it might be some kind of dream-related thing, and suggested that you find Doremy Sweet to help you out.
>This turned out to be a challenge, as Doremy comes and goes as she likes, requiring you to ultimately track down a tengu journalist to get an idea where to look. During this, yo ended up encountering Tojiko, who witnessed you disappear firsthand, and has decided to try and assist you out of a sense of ghostly solidarity. With the advice of Hatate, you managed to track down Doremy to Eientei, where you arrived in time to find it under attack from a pair of dancers who were in the process of kidnapping the baku. You attempted to stop them, but were untimely drug into the ocean world again. That time, you met someone there, a sort of ghostly jellyfish entity that identified itself as Stargazer. You attempted to bring her back with you, but have no idea if you succeeded. Returning to Eientei, you found that Doremy had been taken, but thanks to your efforts you were able to catch one of the dancers, identified as Mai.
>Interrogating Mai, you learned that she worked for Okina, the hidden god, and that being captured and separated from her sister was causing her her great distress. Eventually taking pity on her, you decided to take her in exchange for an opportunity to speak with Okina on the matter.
>Okina, you found, was sending her two dancers to hopefully persuade Doremy to assist in dealing with a mental deterioration the pair had been undergoing. The dancer misinterpreted her orders, or perhaps simply decided on their own to kidnap Doremy, complicating things. Okina agreed, as a way to set things right with you and with Eientei, to refer you to Yukari; as a god of hidden things she was unwilling to do much more. You and Tojiko split up briefly, as the other ghost went to smooth things over with Eientei. Okina delivered you to the Yukari's doorstep, which resulted in a brief tussle with Chen. Afterward, you were invited in, and spoke with a Yukari who was doing her best not to look perturbed at the world.
>The discussion did not produce as much as you might hope; just some sense that something was going wrong on a larger scale. She did say what was happening shouldn't be happening, at least. She claimed to have a few theories, but didn't seem to want to commit any. She did reveal that Stargazer managed to come with you, in a sense, but needed a vessel to possess in order to really come back with you. To help with that, she provided a plant that Patchouli would later call a cactus for the odd spirit to possess. Then she sent you on your way to deliver a message to Sakuya.
>You delivered the message, whose contents were a mystery but Sakuya seemed to take very seriously. You visited Patchouli briefly, but concluded it was too soon for her to help you. Leaving the mansion, you saw Sakuya leave and then journeyed northward on your own. After a brief stop at Kourindou, now under Nazrin's management, you went back to town to rendezvous with Tojiko, and found her in an argument with Shou, who thought she was up to something. After setting that right and briefly visiting Byakuren to update her on things, you decided to have lunch with Tojiko. This went well, save that you were drug back into the ocean world again. Stargazer was there again, and you were able to get her to possess the cactus successfully before returning to Gensokyo once more and finishing lunch with Tojiko.
>The two of you then journeyed toward Scarlet Devil Mansion, determined to start trying to find something in the library. Along the way, you managed to coax Stargazer from her cactus, and was surprised to find her jellyfish-like form had changed to a more mammalian one, which she seemed to be very pleased with. Asking her about the ocean world and events in it, you were not able to learn much, it seems her recollection was not very strong. Eventually she directed you toward trees, and your suggestion about a specific type of tree sparkled some kind of a memory within her, though not enough for her to tell you anything.
>Moving onto the mansion itself, Stargazer hid herself away before entering. Speaking with Patchouli about Stargazer, she suggests that she looks a lot like Keine's youkai form, which seems obvious in retrospect. You, she, and Tojiko have been trying to narrow things down with regards to your problem. There is a suspicion that some kind of thing outside of normal reality may be involved; Patchouli has called the the Unseen Clergy; but your case is very strange; usually people don't come back from being taken by them. At least not intact. The three of you have been wracking your brains trying to narrow down what to look for, as looking through every possible book would take a great deal of time. Patchouli seems to be moving away from the idea that the Unseen Clergy may be involved, as you have come back from vanishing at all, let alone hale and unhurt as far as you can tell. Currently, you are looking into other aspects, considering things like connection to salt water. As well, three of you have been talking about Stargazing, and why she seemed to be a Man-O-War youkai in that world, and an image of Keine in Gensokyo.

Quote
> " Well, Stargazer's form was pretty unique as it was not simply a giant imitation of a man-o-war among man-o-wars in the kelp, a at first glange looking like an odd and pulled apart version of it,but her spiritual shape  seemed to need to take on a not-fully-comfortable form as she needs "anchoring  " ; afterwards  and "outside",the "anchor" was myself being as ghostly as possible,but that solution was incomplete, and now the complete one, restoring her original form, is this Yukari's Catcus  ".

[/font]
> " As far as I have been "pulled under" and did some exploring and noticing : the sea environment and water-pressure are ordinary and the marine fauna is normal with normal reactions,however every time I was displaced and was in a furnished environment in Gensokyo... every kind of thing I had around myself in Gensokyo, from building to trees ,also popped around there... perfectly familiar AND reacting normally as if they really were suddenly submerged... except for one particular element ...".

>"I wonder if it wasn't some kind of adaption that Stargazer underwent?" Tojiko says.
>"Perhaps so," says Patchouli, "But it leads to the question of why she would need to adapt in the first place? As well, you say trees and buildings seemed normal? And what is this particular element?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 25, 2020, 06:09:08 PM
A bit of extra recap, if possible:

> What element are we indeed talking about?
> Has anyone yet hypothesized consulting Keine about Stargazer?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: That Guy on February 25, 2020, 10:54:29 PM
>Ponder why the world around you suddenly seems to have shifted in a vague, undefinable way, as if it was the same and yet brand new
>Recap question: Have we done any discussion with Keine/otherwise figured out why Keine specifically? (That's what I get for not finishing my catchup read faster...)
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 01:13:33 AM
> What element are we indeed talking about?
> Has anyone yet hypothesized consulting Keine about Stargazer?

>Only you all can answer that.
>It has been suggested.

>Ponder why the world around you suddenly seems to have shifted in a vague, undefinable way, as if it was the same and yet brand new
>Recap question: Have we done any discussion with Keine/otherwise figured out why Keine specifically? (That's what I get for not finishing my catchup read faster...)

>The world shifts on its axis very slightly
>No. You haven't seen her at all today.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 27, 2020, 12:57:50 PM
>"I wonder if it wasn't some kind of adaption that Stargazer underwent?" Tojiko says.
>"Perhaps so," says Patchouli, "But it leads to the question of why she would need to adapt in the first place? As well, you say trees and buildings seemed normal? And what is this particular element?"

>_

// I kindly suggest reading and examining the quite detailed and explaining summaries at the starting Page of "...  Murasa Quest 1&2"; very useful but optional are the starting and the circa ending pages, on the Archived MotK, as well//

> Continue  serenely but also quite focused: "... that element is  the trees and only the trees: familiar and exceptionally adapted up to remain fine and fit in that " ocean bottom space " as if originally deep-marine by origin AND literally planted there alongside the familiar and seemingly-displaced building... ".

> "... Whereas said buildings and their contents are adapted and familiar, yeah, but not as much as the trees since they still react as being suddenly displaced underwater... "

> "... and another Important Side of the Tree Element is that it is the only tie that is both Living&Natural&Familiar, especially the living bit,  to Gensokyo..

> Trade knowing glances with Tojiko: " Eh quite remarkable and too coincidential that once I, Tojiko and Stargazer were close enough to a grove and before we chose to visit the Mansion and the Library again for This Research,Stargazer had been both struck and interested, even if with the usual fuzzy memories and
sensations of the past,with  finding a tree that is particularly special and important to her since linked to the .."Gensokyo" she came from... ".

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 27, 2020, 06:42:40 PM
/> Continue  serenely but also quite focused: "... that element is  the trees and only the trees: familiar and exceptionally adapted up to remain fine and fit in that " ocean bottom space " as if it are originally deep-marine AND planted there alongside the familiar and seemingly-displaced building... ".

> "... Whereas said buildings and their contents are adapted and familiar, yeah, but not as much since they still react as being suddenly displaced underwater... "

> "... and another Important Side of the Trees Element is that it is the only tie that is both Living&Natural&Familiar, especially rhe living bit,  to Gensokyo..

> Trade knowing glances with Tojiko: " Eh quite remarkable and too coincidential that once I, Tojiko and Stargazer were close enough to a grove and before we chose to visit the Mansion and the Library again for This Research,Stargazer had been both struck and interested, even if with the usual fuzzy memories and
sensations of the past,with  finding a tree that is particularly special and important to her since linked to the .."Gensokyo" she came from... ".

>Tojiko nods. "Yeah, something like that did happen."
>Patchouli nods and takes a couple more notes. "Interesting. Proceed."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 01, 2020, 11:23:39 PM
>Tojiko nods. "Yeah, something like that did happen."
>Patchouli nods and takes a couple more notes. "Interesting. Proceed."

>_

// Very Sorry for the "  :-[ Miscarried  :o  " Reply...Please go to the newest posts,whic I really hope to be  charitably   8) plentiful ! //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 02, 2020, 01:45:53 AM
Lost your post there, mate.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 07, 2020, 05:06:43 PM
Lost your post there, mate.

// This one here , kindly please  8) //

> Be Kindly Perseverant as requested :" It may very well be " increasing affinities " and such at work as a " very conditioned trans-dimensional call,bridge,resonance,meeting place".

> " Mine could be the  Submerged and Somehow Weary Structures of that ... Displaced Mirroring of the Human Village ... while Stargazer's could be the Trees topped with our Spiritual,Wandering,Gensokyo,Sea "Affinities" in turn acting as a bridge-in just at the moment when they actually meet face to face ... a bridge with Genoskyo and a Mirror of it built up as the more action has been taken and the More Acute Observing by the Unseen-Clergy-Deep-in-Waters and us two... ".

> "... In The "Spiritual Wandering" bit has a real chance about the why and how I and Stargazer kept being drawn there till we met up and managed the " now known aided get-aways  " since we are sorta " Unbound Adaptable Spirits Still in Passage through Multiple Planes " .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 07, 2020, 05:45:47 PM
// This one here , kindly please  8) //

> Be Kindly Perseverant as requested :" It may very well be " increasing affinities " and such at work as a " very conditioned trans-dimensional call,bridge,resonance,meeting place".

> " Mine could be the  Submerged and Somehow Weary Structures of that ... Displaced Mirroring of the Human Village ... while Stargazer's could be the Trees topped with our Spiritual,Wandering,Gensokyo,Sea "Affinities" in turn acting as a bridge-in just at the moment when they actually meet face to face ... a bridge with Genoskyo and a Mirror of it built up as the more action has been taken and the More Acute Observing by the Unseen-Clergy-Deep-in-Waters and us two... ".

> "... In The "Spiritual Wandering" bit has a real chance about the why and how I and Stargazer kept being drawn there till we met up and managed the " now known aided get-aways  " since we are sorta " Unbound Adaptable Spirits Still in Passage through Multiple Planes " .

>"There were trees," Patchouli says. "Was there grass?"
>"...I don't think so," Tojiko says, looking to you questioning. "You kept saying there was sea floor, right?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 10, 2020, 04:22:01 PM
>"There were trees," Patchouli says. "Was there grass?"
>"...I don't think so," Tojiko says, looking to you questioning. "You kept saying there was sea floor, right?"

>_

> Correct,  double nod and moderate head-bow with a smile  as" gratitude plus a smile ", firstly and tops to Tojiko but also to Patchouli: " Indeed it is THAT, that they are groundless YET Planted and Healthy with NO NATURAL FOUNDATION save for them natural marine stony or kelpy bed-rock in a mostly-natural marine environment".

> "Even more to the explainful and alerting point,  in the middle of wrapping our comprehension around what is weird and convulted and what is not ,  Those Trees are Being  Mirrored from Gensokyo and its Barriers,  from Japan, from Our Earthly Plane&Dimension ...  Recently,  Unseenly and... CONVENIENTLY at a close-route and close-link bridging myself,  Stargazer and more ".

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 10, 2020, 07:01:33 PM
> Correct,  double nod and moderate head-bow with a smile  as" gratitude plus a smile ", firstly and tops to Tojiko but also to Patchouli: " Indeed it is THAT, that they are groundless YET Planted and Healthy with NO NATURAL FOUNDATION save for them natural marine stony or kelpy bed-rock in a mostly-natural marine environment".

> "Even more to the explainful and alerting point,  in the middle of wrapping our comprehension around what is weird and convulted and what is not ,  Those Trees are Being  Mirrored from Gensokyo and its Barriers,  from Japan, from Our Earthly Plane&Dimension ...  Recently,  Unseenly and... CONVENIENTLY at a close-route and close-link bridging myself,  Stargazer and more ".

>"I have no idea how to go about pursuing that," Patchouli says, "But it seems we've found something."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 12, 2020, 01:41:08 AM
>"I have no idea how to go about pursuing that," Patchouli says, "But it seems we've found something."

>_

> Kindly:  " Glad that a sorta trail could be found in the picture I am trying to paint to you all about those depths and their rising troubles. "

> "And Please do not hesitate to ask if some or more parts are still far too murky ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 12, 2020, 05:40:11 AM
> Kindly:  " Glad that a sorta trail could be found in the picture I am trying to paint to you all about those depths and their rising troubles. "

> "And Please do not hesitate to ask if some or more parts are still far too murky ".

>"I think I've explored what I can right now," says Patchouli.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 14, 2020, 07:54:32 PM
>"I think I've explored what I can right now," says Patchouli.

>_

> " At this point this should mean the fundamentals and references for This Research are settled  since there is nothing else I could add,nothing new at least.."

>"...Well that is until I and Stargazer are  "called down to another displacement" and also until Keine and Stargazer have met for good's sake ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 15, 2020, 05:21:33 AM
> " At this point this should mean the fundamentals and references for This Research are settled  since there is nothing else I could add,nothing new at least.."

>"...Well that is until I and Stargazer are  "called down to another displacement" and also until Keine and Stargazer have met for good's sake ".

>"Try to keep an eye out for anything interesting the next time it happens," says Patchouli.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 18, 2020, 06:27:52 PM
>"Try to keep an eye out for anything interesting the next time it happens," says Patchouli.

>_

> " I will , but is there any recommended particularity I should try to investigate before the others?"

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 19, 2020, 04:01:37 AM
> " I will , but is there any recommended particularity I should try to investigate before the others?"



>"There is no possible way I can answer that question," Patchouli says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 21, 2020, 05:15:43 PM
>"There is no possible way I can answer that question," Patchouli says.

>_

> " I meant it as advising from your perspective about and if there are particular parts needing priority or complementing investigation over the others among what we now ,more or less,know and have researched ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 23, 2020, 01:11:20 AM
> " I meant it as advising from your perspective about and if there are particular parts needing priority or complementing investigation over the others among what we now ,more or less,know and have researched ".

>"And I meant it as, "You are going into a wholly unknown situation. How am I supposed to know what to look for? Trees? I have no idea."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 24, 2020, 09:39:07 PM
>"And I meant it as, "You are going into a wholly unknown situation. How am I supposed to know what to look for? Trees? I have no idea."

>_

> Nod with a thoughtful expression: " You insightfully are right,  but even that " Trees " input could be a priority lead over the others, of course once it has been cleared out somehow with Stargazer and then with Keine and Stargazer...

> "... Oh and about Stargazer and Keine :
 do you want me to ask or inquire anything specific to either or both or them you might even in mind regarding what we recently researched"?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 25, 2020, 03:24:07 AM
> Nod with a thoughtful expression: " You insightfully are right,  but even that " Trees " input could be a priority lead over the others, of course once it has been cleared out somehow with Stargazer and then with Keine and Stargazer...

> "... Oh and about Stargazer and Keine :
 do you want me to ask or inquire anything specific to either or both or them you might even in mind regarding what we recently researched"?


>"Just talk about the important things," says Patchouli.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 26, 2020, 03:44:15 PM
>"Is there maybe like, a way that you could send something with me that could let you analyse the place or something. It might be easier than me trying to work out what the important parts of this new dimension or whatever it is are. I'm a sailor not a sorceror, this kind of thing isn't really my forte sorry. Though..."
>Did our experience navigating into Makai give us any insight into dimensional travel, or was that mostly Nazrin and Shou doing the heavy lifting?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 26, 2020, 05:15:07 PM
>"Is there maybe like, a way that you could send something with me that could let you analyse the place or something. It might be easier than me trying to work out what the important parts of this new dimension or whatever it is are. I'm a sailor not a sorceror, this kind of thing isn't really my forte sorry. Though..."
>Did our experience navigating into Makai give us any insight into dimensional travel, or was that mostly Nazrin and Shou doing the heavy lifting?

>Your job was steering the palanquin ship and keeping it from capsizing, which you wouldn't have thought would have been a difficult thing when there's no water, and Makai proved otherwise. Your understanding is that you had to follow a very particular route, you would not have made it through, and that route made no sense to you, or to Shou.
>"Hm. I could make something," says Patchouli, frowning thoughtfully. "It would take awhile, and I cannot promise it would be useful at all."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 26, 2020, 11:29:40 PM
>"It's the best idea I've got, and I'm willing to try anything at this point. Just tell me if you need me to fetch anything, I seem to be all over the place recently anyway."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 27, 2020, 12:44:00 AM
>"It's the best idea I've got, and I'm willing to try anything at this point. Just tell me if you need me to fetch anything, I seem to be all over the place recently anyway."

>"A blessed leaf," Patchouli says. "That would speed things up considerably."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 27, 2020, 02:13:59 AM
>"Blessed by anyone in particular, or will any old blessing do?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 27, 2020, 02:33:59 AM
>"Blessed by anyone in particular, or will any old blessing do?"

>"Well, it needs to be a blessing relevant to a leaf," says Patchouli. "And it can't be rotten, obviously. And intact. Green is best, but an autumn leaf will do, too."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 27, 2020, 02:41:26 AM
>What season is it?
>Are we familiar with the Aki sisters?
>"Alright, I'll see what I can find."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 27, 2020, 02:43:14 AM
>What season is it?
>Are we familiar with the Aki sisters?
>"Alright, I'll see what I can find."

>It is fall
>In general. But you've never had business with them or really seen them.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 27, 2020, 09:48:35 AM
>Quests
>"I don't suppose you remember having any books specifically about man'o'war youkai?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 27, 2020, 04:15:21 PM
>Quests
>"I don't suppose you remember having any books specifically about man'o'war youkai?"

>"I've never even heard of such a thing before today," says Patchouli. "Not that I doubt they can and perhaps do exist."
>Your Quests are:
>When I Get This Feeling...
>Something has been dragging you into a strange ocean, and all you know is that you aren’t alone there and there are trees.
>Kindred Spirits,
>Perhaps you can make friends with that taoist ghost? You do have ghostliness in common...
>A Leaf in the Wind
>Patchouli may be able to make something to help you learn more about your predicament. But she will require you to obtain a blessed leaf to do so.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2020, 10:28:10 AM
>"Well I guess for now I'll go get you that leaf and pay a visit to Keine."
>Is the SDM closer to Youkai Mountain or the Human Village?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 28, 2020, 05:49:23 PM
>"Well I guess for now I'll go get you that leaf and pay a visit to Keine."
>Is the SDM closer to Youkai Mountain or the Human Village?

>They are about the same distance apart, you would be making a triangle either way.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 28, 2020, 07:01:53 PM
// Thankyou for returning and participating,not justby  here ,Yaersulf   ;D //

> The Blessing should be by One God from Youkai Mountain,better yet if one could be clooser and more encounterable than usual  , be  Aki or Moryia or maybe even more Anonymous but Blessing ones

> Do we have or have heard of " Special  Spots" as in "Beatiful,Luscious,Enjoyable Nature" and so Trees&Leaves ?

>We could very well recover and deliver Good Leaf to Patcholi,sudden displacements taken in account, before enjoying or reaching or even discovering  those "Special Spots" ,rightly so for "Resolution Priority" 
.... however ....Great Idea!
 At the end, they could serve,if accepting,to invite Tojiko as company and  as repayment for  help!
On other times, they could  range from relaxing and happy get-togethers and "measured" youkai activities to "buddhist youkai training", enlightment bits with who is willfull  among Myourens and visitors!
As last but not least,for alone time  !
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 28, 2020, 07:47:53 PM
>They are about the same distance apart, you would be making a triangle either way.

>_


// "Youkai Mountain and going to and from for a Godly Blessing for a Green Tree Leaf(in Autumn but it is " best ") is important but not as much to do it before Stargazer&Keine Meet,with explainig in advance to Stargazer ;we could find a Green One even outside it and maybe even a Passing Blessing God outisde of youkai mountain // .

> At equal choices,visting visiting Keine at the Human Village goes first.

> Before that, greet Meiling at the Gate, say that everything in the Mansion on-the-way and in the Library with Patchouli went rather well,that we are also coming back to find an item to receive another aid by her,then finally ask if Sakuya has come back and say goodbyes.

> Take off and look aroud if we can spot Sakuya while en-air-route to the Human VIllage or,BUT before reaching it or being visible from it say to Tojiko :" Wait,Tojiko, it is better that we find and descend in a lonely and  as green-leafy as possible before closing in to the Human Village so we ,mainly I,can check if Stargazer while "in the Special Catctus" could "hear anything"  and to inform her of Keine,meeting each other and the Tree-Finding" ?

> If agreed look and find such a place, descends into it,look to pick a Good Green Tree Leaf, check for it to be lonely and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 28, 2020, 09:33:09 PM
> At equal choices,visting visiting Keine at the Human Village goes first.

> Before that, greet Meiling at the Gate, say that everything in the Mansion on-the-way and in the Library with Patchouli went rather well,that we are also coming back to find an item to receive another aid by her,then finally ask if Sakuya has come back and say goodbyes.

> Take off and look aroud if we can spot Sakuya while en-air-route to the Human VIllage or,BUT before reaching it or being visible from it say to Tojiko :" Wait,Tojiko, it is better that we find and descend in a lonely and  as green-leafy as possible before closing in to the Human Village so we ,mainly I,can check if Stargazer while "in the Special Catctus" could "hear anything"  and to inform her of Keine,meeting each other and the Tree-Finding" ?

> If agreed look and find such a place, descends into it,look to pick a Good Green Tree Leaf, check for it to be lonely and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer.

>You make your way out. Passing by Meiling, she does not seem to have seen Sakuya at all.
>"Maybe we should speak with her first, yeah," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 28, 2020, 11:34:04 PM
>You make your way out. Passing by Meiling, she does not seem to have seen Sakuya at all.
>"Maybe we should speak with her first, yeah," says Tojiko.

>_

> " Glad we agree,now let's look&go for it,before being visible from the Human Village, search for a Green Tree Leaf and we should  also be double-checking if it really is lonely to explain to Stargazer ".

> Look and find such a place,before reaching the visibility ofthe Human Village, descend into it,look around in order to pick acGood Green Tree Leaf, check for it  to be lonely enough and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 29, 2020, 04:26:00 AM
>Travel far enough away from the SDM that we can be sure we're out of earshot and land somewhere secluded.
>Pull out the cactus.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 29, 2020, 04:45:14 AM
> " Glad we agree,now let's look&go for it,before being visible from the Human Village, search for a Green Tree Leaf and we should  also be double-checking if it really is lonely to explain to Stargazer ".

> Look and find such a place,before reaching the visibility ofthe Human Village, oescends into it,look to pick a Good Green Tree Leaf, check for it  to be lonely enough and if so be ready to "ghostly awake" Stargazer ".

>Travel far enough away from the SDM that we can be sure we're out of earshot and land somewhere secluded.
>Pull out the cactus.

>You land on the other side of the lake.
>Taking the cactus in hand, you can feel a sensation that Stargazer is watching you.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 12:10:51 AM
>"Don't worry, it's safe to come out here."
>Make a sweeping gesture to reinforce the point.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 12:31:34 AM
>"Don't worry, it's safe to come out here."
>Make a sweeping gesture to reinforce the point.

>Stargazer's ethereal form slowly billows out of the plant, taking the shape that you now recognize as Miss Kamishirasawa.
>You can sense relief radiating off of her as she looks around and approves of the lakeshore surroundings.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 02:32:32 AM
>"We know of someone who looks a lot like how you look since you got to Gensokyo, only less see-through. I was thinking that if we take you to see her, she might know something."
>Wait and see how Stargazer reacts to this.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 02:36:18 AM
>"We know of someone who looks a lot like how you look since you got to Gensokyo, only less see-through. I was thinking that if we take you to see her, she might know something."
>Wait and see how Stargazer reacts to this.

>You get a sense of distinct unease.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 03:39:59 AM
>"Her name is Keine Kamishirasawa, do you know of her?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 03:41:21 AM
>"Her name is Keine Kamishirasawa, do you know of her?"

>What you get in response in a jumble of feelings that hit you very strongly; and very much contradict each other.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 03:59:34 AM
>"I'll take that as a yes. You don't have to appear before her if you don't want to but I'd at least like ask her if she knows anything about what's been happening to me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 04:01:32 AM
>"I'll take that as a yes. You don't have to appear before her if you don't want to but I'd at least like ask her if she knows anything about what's been happening to me."

>There are more conflicted feelings.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 04:08:27 AM
>"Would you prefer if I don't tell her that you're travelling with me?"
>If it comes down to it, how good are we at fibbing?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 04:28:09 AM
>"Would you prefer if I don't tell her that you're travelling with me?"
>If it comes down to it, how good are we at fibbing?

>She nods enthusiastically. Tojiko hrms a little.
>You really shouldn't, but when you do you are reasonably alright at it, as long as you have a proper story.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 09:22:00 AM
>"Alright, I guess it's time to go mine her for answers then."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 05:08:12 PM
>"Alright, I guess it's time to go mine her for answers then."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.

>There is some hints of trepidation from her, but she goes back into her cactus without any real protest.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 05:39:20 PM
>"You got some thoughts Tojiko?"
>Pocket the cactus.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 09:09:01 PM
>"You got some thoughts Tojiko?"
>Pocket the cactus.

>"Well, It's interesting that she definitely knows someone," says Tojiko. "And feels that kind of way about her."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2020, 11:38:53 PM
>"Yeah, I get the impression that this isn't Stargazer's first time in Gensokyo. Hopefully this means Keine knows something."
>Take flight and head towards the Human Village.
>Do we know where Keine lives?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 30, 2020, 11:42:11 PM
>"Yeah, I get the impression that this isn't Stargazer's first time in Gensokyo. Hopefully this means Keine knows something."
>Take flight and head towards the Human Village.
>Do we know where Keine lives?

>"I can't comment on that," Tojiko says, as she follows you skyward. "But it does seem likely Keine should know...something?"
>She lives above the schoolhouse, which is at the main intersection in town.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 31, 2020, 06:37:51 AM
>Fly to the closest edge of town.
>Is it rude to fly into the Human Village?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 31, 2020, 06:48:26 AM
>Fly to the closest edge of town.
>Is it rude to fly into the Human Village?

>You head northward (yergh), and are soon approaching the southern edge of town.
>It is rude, but can be overlooked if you're not landing amidst crowds.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 31, 2020, 03:11:23 PM
>Land outside town, and walk to the schoolhouse.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 31, 2020, 06:34:29 PM
>Land outside town, and walk to the schoolhouse.

>Landing outside of town, you attract little attention save for a nearby barn cat. It's a fairly short walk to the main crossroads from here. Things are bustling still in town, harvest season hasn't slowed down at all, with farmers, townsfolk, and porters going back and forth along the busy streets. The pub seems to be doing strong business this time of day. As for the schoolhouse, its playground is also full of rowdy kids going at full tilt, suggesting that classes are at least in recess if not done for the day.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 01, 2020, 03:22:49 PM
>Make sure not to step on any children and make our way to the door of the schoolhouse.
>Knock on the door.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 01, 2020, 09:39:35 PM
>Make sure not to step on any children and make our way to the door of the schoolhouse.
>Knock on the door.

>It's easy enough to get to the door without causing problems, most of the playground is off to the side of the school.
>Knocking on the door, you can hear a muffled voice say "Come in!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2020, 05:42:07 AM
>Come in.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 02, 2020, 05:47:36 AM
>Come in.

>You walk into the school building, and find Keine sitting at a large desk, at the head of a number of small tables, looking over something. Children's drawings decorate the walls, as do a number of hanging scrolls extolling the virtues of education and displaying simple concepts. The simple wooden floors look as though they have been swept recently.
>Keine looks up as the two of you enters, and frowns slightly. "What an unusual duo."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2020, 09:27:31 AM
>"Yeah, we're focusing on our similarities rather our differences today. Which is to say I'm having some trouble that I think has to do with being a ghost, and it turns out that you of all people might know something about it. Is now a good time?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 02, 2020, 05:00:18 PM
>"Yeah, we're focusing on our similarities rather our differences today. Which is to say I'm having some trouble that I think has to do with being a ghost, and it turns out that you of all people might know something about it. Is now a good time?"

>"I suppose so," says Keine, her frown not quite leaving. "I don't know what I can contribute to ghost-related problems, though."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 03, 2020, 03:19:20 AM
>"I suppose so," says Keine, her frown not quite leaving. "I don't know what I can contribute to ghost-related problems, though."

>_

> " No contribution is small if there is true willingness to help,like here,results will follow".

> " At the very least we shall we able to counsel and alert each other against a troubling "history" I,and Thank Heaven only I so far,have recently and literally been pulled down making a forced temporary leave from Gensokyo ..."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 03, 2020, 06:15:44 AM
> " No contribution is small if there is true willingness to help,like here,results will follow".

> " At the very least we shall we able to counsel and alert each other against a troubling "history" I,and Thank Heaven only I so far,have recently and literally been pulled down making a forced temporary leave from Gensokyo ..."

>"I'll do what I can," Keine says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2020, 09:53:52 AM
>"Well, I suppose I should start at the start. This all started with me being randomly pulled into some parallel Gensokyo or something where everything is underwater. After a while I reappeared in Gensokyo, though a distance away from where I started equal to how far I'd moved while in this weird water world. Since then this has happened a few more times."
>Wait to see if she has any reaction to this part of the story.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 03, 2020, 05:12:07 PM
>"Well, I suppose I should start at the start. This all started with me being randomly pulled into some parallel Gensokyo or something where everything is underwater. After a while I reappeared in Gensokyo, though a distance away from where I started equal to how far I'd moved while in this weird water world. Since then this has happened a few more times."
>Wait to see if she has any reaction to this part of the story.

>So far, she seems to be looking at you as if you described growing a face on you belly and developing an urge to dance to cheer up depressed people.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 04, 2020, 01:50:43 PM
>"But that's not the thing that I expected you to know anything about. You see, I met someone in that place, a being that calls herself something roughly meaning 'Stargazer'. When I met her there she looked like a man'o'war, but when she followed me back to Gensokyo she looked very much like an ethereal version of you. I don't suppose you'd know how she got there, or how I've been gotten there."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 04, 2020, 04:59:56 PM
>"But that's not the thing that I expected you to know anything about. You see, I met someone in that place, a being that calls herself something roughly meaning 'Stargazer'. When I met her there she looked like a man'o'war, but when she followed me back to Gensokyo she looked very much like an ethereal version of you. I don't suppose you'd know how she got there, or how I've been gotten there."

>She frowns. "That's impossible, you realize?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 03:49:59 AM
>Shrug.
>"News to me, but it still happened. So you might as well explain what you know."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 04:01:39 AM
>Shrug.
>"News to me, but it still happened. So you might as well explain what you know."

>"...I apparently know much less than I think," Keine says. "It's a difficult story to summarize, but allow me to leave out some context for brevity. At one point, I was separated from my hakutaku side, so to speak. That became One Who Watches the Lights of Darkened Heaven, or Stargazer as we tend to call it. Eventually, we came back together, she became one with me, and I became whole again. I have her memories of that time, still. I am still whole. So, it is impossible for Stargazer to be anywhere else."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 06:50:26 AM
>"Huh, that's odd. I definitely met the creature you're describing, and she definitely knew about Gensokyo, and you."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 06:52:02 AM
>"Huh, that's odd. I definitely met the creature you're describing, and she definitely knew about Gensokyo, and you."

>"I...can't imagine how," Keine says. "She's with me, as much as she can be."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 04:34:19 PM
>"Well, to be honest, this Stargazer didn't really seem to want to meet you for some reason. She doesn't really use words so it was pretty hard to figure out why though."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 04:39:06 PM
>"Well, to be honest, this Stargazer didn't really seem to want to meet you for some reason. She doesn't really use words so it was pretty hard to figure out why though."

>Her frown deepens. "No, she didn't quite grasp language..."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 07:48:18 PM
>"Yeah, I could just kind of feel her thoughts and emotions when I was near her. You could feel it too right Tojiko?"
>Look to Tojiko.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 07:51:04 PM
>"Yeah, I could just kind of feel her thoughts and emotions when I was near her. You could feel it too right Tojiko?"
>Look to Tojiko.

>Tojiko nods. "Yes. She doesn't speak so much as...project?"
>"...That would be what she did, yes," Keine says,  sounding a bit uncertain.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 07:58:14 PM
>"I think it's becoming pretty clear that we're definitely talking about the same Stargazer, is there anything you can think of at all that there being two of her could mean? Or even anyone else who knew about Stargazer that might know what's going on?"
>When was the last time we visited the weird water world?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 08:02:56 PM
>"I think it's becoming pretty clear that we're definitely talking about the same Stargazer, is there anything you can think of at all that there being two of her could mean? Or even anyone else who knew about Stargazer that might know what's going on?"
>When was the last time we visited the weird water world?

>"I...can't imagine why there would be two of her?" says Keine. "The other person who really knew about her was Utsuho."
>It's been awhile. Last time was when you had lunch with Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 08:07:40 PM
>"Utsuho? You mean Utsuho Reiuji the hell raven?"
>How well do we know and/or know about Utsuho?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 08:09:28 PM
>"Utsuho? You mean Utsuho Reiuji the hell raven?"
>How well do we know and/or know about Utsuho?

>"The very same," says Keine.
>You know of her pretty well, you've spent time underground in the clinic that the Myouren temple runs. You've met her once or twice, but you're barely acquaintances.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 08:11:15 PM
>"Ah, from what I've heard she's not exactly the kind of person you'd seek sage advice from."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 08:13:41 PM
>"Ah, from what I've heard she's not exactly the kind of person you'd seek sage advice from."

>"Not normally," says Keine. "Though honestly, her reputation is much worse than reality. However, she is the one who found Stargazer and dedicated herself to solving the whole mystery around that incident."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2020, 08:21:13 PM
>"Well, even if her reputation is accurate she's still probably a better lead than anything else so far other than you. I'm at my wits end trying to work out what's going on here. For all I know I could be dragged off to this other dimension never to return at any point."
>Do we still feel the strange feeling that came along with being dragged off to the water world?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 08:24:50 PM
>"Well, even if her reputation is accurate she's still probably a better lead than anything else so far other than you. I'm at my wits end trying to work out what's going on here. For all I know I could be dragged off to this other dimension never to return at any point."
>Do we still feel the strange feeling that came along with being dragged off to the water world?

>The feeling of oddity is still there, though it has faded into the background noise of the day as you've gotten used to it.
>"Might I see this supposed Stargazer?" says Keine.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 05, 2020, 10:38:49 PM
>The feeling of oddity is still there, though it has faded into the background noise of the day as you've gotten used to it.
>"Might I see this supposed Stargazer?" says Keine.

>_

> Well,she did communicate favouring not to encounter you or even tell you we were travelling together,and the same with everyone except for myself and then Tojiko,but since this is due to an honest necessity I could try asking here without forcing her."

> " Here - pocket out the Cactus and present it to Keine - she must stay and travel in here,in this Cactus Yukari has "Special Treated"and has gifted me for this very purpose".

> While I am contacting Stargazer to better explain the situation and ask her,could  you tell me if you perceive anything from this one ?"

>  Place our focus on the Stargazer-in-Cactus to communicate that it is truly due to an honest necessity that we revealed to Keine she is travelling with us and if she wants to reveal herself to her for the very same reason though without forcing her if she really does not want to .


Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 06, 2020, 08:07:30 AM
>Don't do those things.
>"That's up to her. I could go ask her again, it wouldn't take long."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 06, 2020, 04:15:08 PM
> Well,she did communicate favouring not to encounter you or even tell you we were travelling together,and the same with everyone except for myself and then Tojiko,but since this is due to an honest necessity I could try asking here without forcing her."

> " Here - pocket out the Cactus and present it to Keine - she must stay and travel in here,in this Cactus Yukari has "Special Treated"and has gifted me for this very purpose".

> While I am contacting Stargazer to better explain the situation and ask her,could  you tell me if you perceive anything from this one ?"

>  Place our focus on the Stargazer-in-Cactus to communicate that it is truly due to an honest necessity that we revealed to Keine she is travelling with us and if she wants to reveal herself to her for the very same reason though without forcing her if she really does not want to .

>Don't do those things.
>"That's up to her. I could go ask her again, it wouldn't take long."

>You consider forcing the issue, but decide to be tactful, instead.
>Keine nods. "I just need to know what happened."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2020, 12:45:16 AM
>"Do you mean what happened to Stargazer?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2020, 01:01:04 AM
>"Do you mean what happened to Stargazer?"

>"Or how this duplicate to be," says Keine. "She shouldn't exist anymore."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2020, 03:44:36 PM
>"Ok, I'll see what I can do. This shouldn't take long."
>Head towards the door, and walk outside if she allows us to leave.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2020, 03:46:59 PM
>"Ok, I'll see what I can do. This shouldn't take long."
>Head towards the door, and walk outside if she allows us to leave.

>"Alright," Keine says. There's a little confusion in her tone, but it is clear that she is willing to give you the benefit of a doubt here.
>You head outside.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2020, 03:52:23 PM
>Look for a nearby alleyway or other secluded place out of eyesight of the public.
>If Shou's shop is nearby go there instead.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2020, 03:56:25 PM
>Look for a nearby alleyway or other secluded place out of eyesight of the public.
>If Shou's shop is nearby go there instead.

>Shou's store is a little ways down the road, so you opt to look into a nearby alley.
>Nestled between two houses build close together, this little alley seems to have an unusual amount of debris and small footprints in it; it seems someone likes to play here. At a second glance, it seems that there is less debris and more salvaged things, you find an old bucket, some some storage crates, a few lengths of wood... Whoever has been playing here has also been helping themselves to whatever they can find, it seems.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2020, 06:02:04 PM
>Have a good look around to make sure that whoever did this isn't hiding somewhere around here.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2020, 06:07:57 PM
>Have a good look around to make sure that whoever did this isn't hiding somewhere around here.

>Looking around, you don't see anyone hidden there.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 07, 2020, 07:35:26 PM
>Looking around, you don't see anyone hidden there.

>_

> Inspect around the storage crates,even by floating a bit...

> ...Try to gently move them to shield the alley's access lest we innocently violate someone's privacy...

> ...If no disturbances are encountered,carefully look into and retreat to the hopefully empty space left by the storage crates...

>... Are the tiny footprints recognisable ? Fresh or Aged ? Are they extended to the now emptied lot?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2020, 10:53:03 PM
>After we do all that, pull out the cactus.
>Wait for Stargazer to come out on her own.
>If she doesn't, give her a poke.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2020, 11:52:05 PM
>After we do all that, pull out the cactus.
>Wait for Stargazer to come out on her own.
>If she doesn't, give her a poke.

>You produce the cactus, and after a moment you give it a poke.
>"...Stubborn today, huh?" says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 08, 2020, 11:04:40 PM
>Do we feel Stargazer's presence from the cactus?
>"It's safe to come out here."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 08, 2020, 11:15:07 PM
>Do we feel Stargazer's presence from the cactus?
>"It's safe to come out here."

>The cactus is definitely haunted.
>There is no response, but you get a vague sense of...willful disagreement?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 09, 2020, 12:46:00 AM
>The cactus is definitely haunted.
>There is no response, but you get a vague sense of...willful disagreement?

>_

//  This is the most concrete shift and the most willfull in for ?Stargazer? in his interaction with Gensokyans ( Keine ) and while not so wholly surprising or unexpected,it should still be clarified+tested just enough and not beyond 
 :   :(  ???  :-\  :o  ::)  ;) //

> Express a pure feeling of wanting to innocently know motives  about that "willfull disagreement" .

> Another pure feeling to humbly know if Stargazer's willing to reconsider appearing here in order to honestly help better understand not only her linking but her warranted prudence within Gensokyo .

> Lastly a pure feeling to know if sher distrusts these sorroundings to manifest and would prefer others but ,please, which ones.

> If Stargazer feels like she could manifest yet the alley is insecure , to Tojiko : " If it is not too much to ask,seeing as this alley has seen activity and Stargazer feels insecurity around here, we should verify again if it is really deserted both by inconspicously checking a bit around these crates and the the rest of it  ".

> Move around the crates and check the alley without  our presences be alerting .

> If they are alerting,go back to Keine's without risking even the suspect of a scene in the human Village.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 12:58:24 AM
>"Blow me down, did I say too much to Keine?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 01:01:41 AM
// "...stubborn... " :( ,"... willful disagreement ... "   ;) //

> Express a pure feeling of innocent questioning  about that willfull disagreement .

> Another pure feeling to humbly know if it is willing to reconsider appearing here for mutually honest helping?

> Lastly a pure feeling to know if sher distrusts these sorroundings to manifest and would prefer others but please which ones.

> If Stargazer feels like she could manifest yet the alley is insecure , to Tojiko : " If it is not too much to ask,seeing as this alley has seen activity and Stargazer feels insecurity around here, we should verify again if it is really deserted both by inconspicously checking a bit around these crates and the the rest of it  ".

> Move around the crates and check the alley without  our presences be alerting .

> If they are alerting,go back to Keine's without risking even the suspect of a scene in the human Village.

>You...don't think she really receives any of this. You may not be quite capable of the communication that she is.

>"Blow me down, did I say too much to Keine?"

>The feeling shifts to a brief sensation of uncertainty, before shifting back toward that sense of disagreeability.
>"Feels like a stubborn cat, if you ask me," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 01:17:54 AM
>"I'm sorry if I did, I really just can't afford to give up a potential lead right now with what's been going on. I won't force you to talk to her."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 09, 2020, 01:27:13 AM
>You...don't think she really receives any of this. You may not be quite capable of the communication that she is.

>The feeling shifts to a brief sensation of uncertainty, before shifting back toward that sense of disagreeability.
>"Feels like a stubborn cat, if you ask me," says Tojiko.

>_

> At another the alley really is remaining deserted at both ends,right?

> To Tojiko : " Somehow cat-like and yet ,due to her intelligent sensitivity, a dolphin who is both mostly-inexperienced,swimming and being swept up in greater currents and mysteries of events seems more fitting,or is it a dubious example ? "

> To Stargazer,of course with purely projecting our feelings in a simply clear meaning :" I am sorry to have impulsively misunderstood ... for Keine is a honestly a savant historian in Gensokyo...Would it be positive to look for " That Tree ",with " A Good Leaf  " in leading to it, or better yet to get things clear - project all we know of the person to Stargazer - with Utsuho Reiuji ? "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 01:33:10 AM
>"I'm sorry if I did, I really just can't afford to give up a potential lead right now with what's been going on. I won't force you to talk to her."

>There is a sort of feeling of relief in response.

> At a quick check The alley really is deserted,right?

> To Tojiko : " A tad but perphaps a mysteryous young,but not newborn, fish both swimiing and being swept up in both known and unknown currents and identities is more correct to understand her feelings ?

> To Stargazer,of course with purely projecting our feelings in simply clear meaning :" I am sorry to have impulsively misunderstood ... for Keine is a honestly a savant historian in Gensokyo...Would it be positive to look for " That Tree ",with " A Good Leaf  " in leading to it, or betteryet to get things clear - project all we know of the person to Stargazer - with Utsuho Reiuji ? "

>There is some confusion and irritation, until you mention Utsuho's name, then a brief spark like a smile.

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 01:59:10 AM
>"You know Utsuho as well? Guess it really is a good idea to go visit her."
>Is the entrance to the Underworld near Youkai Mountain?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 02:16:56 AM
>"You know Utsuho as well? Guess it really is a good idea to go visit her."
>Is the entrance to the Underworld near Youkai Mountain?

>There is apparently a back entrance there, which you aren't supposed to use, but the more commonly used one is closer to the east of the Forest of Magic.
>"I saw her earlier today," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 09:23:30 AM
>"Oh? Where was that?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 04:21:19 PM
>"Oh? Where was that?"

>"It was back at the kappa town this morning," she says, "I saw her heading toward that school across the river."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 07:43:31 PM
>"With any luck she'll still be there, and I've heard about some leaf goddess that lives at the base of Youkai Mountain too. Heading over there could kill two birds with one stone. First though, Stargazer this is your last opportunity if you've decided that you really do want to talk to Keine. For what it's worth Byakuren always says that it's worth talking difficult things out rather than leaving them to fester unsaid."
>Look inquisitively at the cactus.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 07:46:01 PM
>"With any luck she'll still be there, and I've heard about some leaf goddess that lives at the base of Youkai Mountain too. Heading over there could kill two birds with one stone. First though, Stargazer this is your last opportunity if you've decided that you really do want to talk to Keine. For what it's worth Byakuren always says that it's worth talking difficult things out rather than leaving them to fester unsaid."
>Look inquisitively at the cactus.

>There is...a sense of self doubt?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 07:49:19 PM
>"Wait, why didn't I think of that before! We should take you to Byakuren. She'd definitely have great advice for you!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 07:52:14 PM
>"Wait, why didn't I think of that before! We should take you to Byakuren. She'd definitely have great advice for you!"

>Now there is a sense of confusion.
>"If she needs advice, then surely it would be best to let her partake of the Crown Prince's wisdom, no?" says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 08:24:16 PM
>Whoops.
>"I'm sure Miko can give decent advice, but does she have a calm, reassuring presence like Byakuren's that makes her perfect for hearing people's worries?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 08:30:52 PM
>Whoops.
>"I'm sure Miko can give decent advice, but does she have a calm, reassuring presence like Byakuren's that makes her perfect for hearing people's worries?"

>"Of course she does," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2020, 08:36:29 PM
>"I don't know if smug self-satisfaction counts as calm and reassuring."
>Now we've done it.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 08:41:44 PM
>"I don't know if smug self-satisfaction counts as calm and reassuring."
>Now we've done it.

>"Nor does vapid empty-headedness," Tojiko says without missing a beat.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 09, 2020, 09:50:45 PM
>"Nor does vapid empty-headedness," Tojiko says without missing a beat.

>_

> Alright,provocations and pettiness back and forth is going to be but an obstacle...

> Small head-bow to Tojiko and apologizing tone : " Sorry,I misspoke,provoked and got a bit carried away without ill-intent ".

> "Yes,when Stargazer opens up enough and there is still confusion to be cleared or insight to be pursued on her end,it is good that we can have her consult with both Miko and Byakuren for each their own benefits ,but right now her reassuring  priority is meeting with Utsuho and then there is that lead of " Stargazer's Tree in Gensokyo ".

> " Telling Keine of this development comes first, though ".

> To Stargazer :" Then we shall do our best for you and Utsuho to meet,with thanks to Tojiko for knowing her last location,and hopefully to have most doubts cleared alongside helping you remember more about Gensokyo".


Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 10, 2020, 02:02:57 AM
Yeah @ Yaersulf we've actually been pretty chill with the Taoists in this game, Tojiko in particular (kindred spirits! ohohoho). Miko also did us a favor earlier without asking for recompense. It would probably not be the best thing to pick any fights with them, at least for the time being.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 10, 2020, 05:14:05 AM
You guys are no fun.
>"What am I doing, we shouldn't be fighting over this. Flog me, I fell back into bad habits, sorry."
>Tell the cactus "You'll just have to meet Byakuren some other time. What should I tell Keine? That she won't get to meet you?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 10, 2020, 05:16:19 AM
> Alright,provocations and pettiness back and forth is going to be but an obstacle...

> Small head-bow to Tojiko and apologizing tone : " Sorry,I misspoke,provoked and got a bit carried away without ill-intent ".

> "Yes,when Stargazer opens up enough and there is still confusion to be cleared or insight to be pursued on her end,it is good that we can have her consult with both Miko and Byakuren for each their own benefits ,but right now her reassuring  priority is meeting with Utsuho and then there is that lead of " Stargazer's Tree in Gensokyo ".

> " Telling Keine of this development comes first, though ".

> To Stargazer :" Then we shall do our best for you and Utsuho to meet,with thanks to Tojiko for knowing her last location,and hopefully to have most doubts cleared alongside helping you remember more about Gensokyo".

>"What am I doing, we shouldn't be fighting over this. Flog me, I fell back into bad habits, sorry."
>Tell the cactus "You'll just have to meet Byakuren some other time. What should I tell Keine? That she won't get to meet you?"

>"Eh, I'll let you have this one," Tojiko says.
>The cactus radiates indecisiveness.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 10, 2020, 05:31:57 AM
>"Well, is Keine going to hurt you?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 10, 2020, 05:34:54 AM
>"Well, is Keine going to hurt you?"

>There is a different kind of uncertainty that is no less uncertain that before.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 10, 2020, 06:20:17 AM
>"From what I've seen she doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 10, 2020, 06:23:50 AM
>"From what I've seen she doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would."

>There is a kind of reluctant agreement.
>"Maybe she isn't afraid of being hurt, directly?" Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 10, 2020, 11:00:17 PM
>"I'm sure I could get some kind of assurance from Keine that she won't say or do anything hurtful if that'd help? And if it comes down to it you could always retreat back to this cactus."
>Give the cactus an indicative poke.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 10, 2020, 11:02:25 PM
>"I'm sure I could get some kind of assurance from Keine that she won't say or do anything hurtful if that'd help? And if it comes down to it you could always retreat back to this cactus."
>Give the cactus an indicative poke.

>There is a feeling of guarded acknowledgement.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 11, 2020, 12:53:34 AM
>"Shall we give that a go then?"
>Give the cactus our best reassuring smile.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 11, 2020, 12:55:40 AM
>"Shall we give that a go then?"
>Give the cactus our best reassuring smile.

>There is a sensation of worry, or perhaps fretting?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 12, 2020, 04:00:13 PM
>There is a sensation of worry, or perhaps fretting?

>_

// If Taoists/Tojiko ever are in error,without receding and the situation calls fort it,we shall be temporarly be pointy with them//

// Hey...about Stargazer's "big prudency and disagreement in meetings"...these one so far are unjustified,but there is some danger if,without preparation, there is  interaction or reliable rumours are known by (Okuu Quest and aftermath)Kanako,Suwako and even,if they spread words,Sanae (so most of Moryia Shrine)and Shizua but with Minoriko,unless other involved ones participate,we are safe;after all,we are going to a more opened Youkai Mountain next,even though the Lower-Half of it. //

quote]

//  8) HAPPY HOLY EASTER  ;D !!! //

> Say reassuringly : '' Rest assured that,by Keine's words,vague recollections and  by others with myself included and Gensokyo's status,Utsuho,who we are going to visit next, helped resolving that "Collective Dream Incident " while helping and being helped by you, Stargazer,with Keine doing the Decisive Fixing".

> Proceed back to Keine,greet her and briefly explain Stargazer's initial reluctance&disagreement,then her finally being reassured and accepting,albeit timidly, to briefly interact with her.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 06:13:14 AM
//  8) HAPPY HOLY EASTER  ;D !!! //

> Say reassuringly : '' Rest assured that,by Keine's words,vague recollections and  by others with myself included and Gensokyo's status,Utsuho,who we are going to visit next, helped resolving that "Collective Dream Incident " while helping and being helped by you, Stargazer,with Keine doing the Decisive Fixing".

> Proceed back to Keine,greet her and briefly explain Stargazer's initial reluctance&disagreement,then her finally being reassured and accepting,albeit timidly, to briefly interact with her.

>There's still a fair amount of fretting coming from the cactus.
>You return to the school, and quickly summarize Stargazer's feelings. Which...well, there's not too much you can say about in terms of why, only piecing together that she does seem to feel that way.
>Keine frowns. "...I don't understand why she would feel that way."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 13, 2020, 06:25:41 PM
>There's still a fair amount of fretting coming from the cactus.
>You return to the school, and quickly summarize Stargazer's feelings. Which...well, there's not too much you can say about in terms of why, only piecing together that she does seem to feel that way.
>Keine frowns. "...I don't understand why she would feel that way."

>_

> To Keine : " I can ask her right now but maybe it has to do with how bad things were in some aspects ,at the extent of the bits she can remember,in the Gensokyo she was kind-of forced to live in at the time "

> Hand on the cactus and calmly say to Stargazer : " We are wondering if all this freeting has to do with how things were back in the Gensokyo you knew without realizing that are now,since this is also for your peace of mind&soul,are back in good shape".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 09:06:31 PM
>Don't hand over the cactus and add:
>"I think Stargazer would also like you to promise that you aren't going to do anything but talk? And try not to hurt her feelings."
>Allow Stargazer to initiate a discussion with Keine on her own, via leaving the cactus or otherwise.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 09:10:59 PM
> To Keine : " I can ask her right now but maybe it has to do with how bad things were in some aspects ,at the extent of the bits she can remember,in the Gensokyo she was kind-of forced to live in at the time "

> Hand on the cactus and calmly say to Stargazer : " We are wondering if all this freeting has to do with how things were back in the Gensokyo you knew without realizing that are now,since this is also for your peace of mind&soul,are back in good shape".

>Don't have over the cactus and add:
>"I think Stargazer would also like you to promise that you aren't going to do anything but talk? And try not to hurt her feelings."
>Allow Stargazer to initiate a discussion with Keine on her own, via leaving the cactus or otherwise.

>"I promise I won't do anything," Keine says. "No violence, no mean words, nothing like that, alright?"
>The hitherto "silent" cactus starts to radiate a kind of...nervousness?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 09:20:46 PM
>Give the cactus a stealthy thumbs up that it may or may not be able to perceive.
>Whisper "You can do it!" to Stargazer, preferably quiet enough that Keine can't hear.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 09:24:53 PM
>Give the cactus a stealthy thumbs up that it may or may not be able to perceive.
>Whisper "You can do it!" to Stargazer, preferably quiet enough that Keine can't hear.

>You give her some encouragement.
>After a moment, she emerges from the cactus. You can't quite put your finger on why, it looks no different than usual, but it gives you the sense she's doing it in the manner of someone caught peeking around a doorway.
>Keine look at her for a moment, then says, "...It really is you, isn't it?"
>Stargazer just radiates discomfort.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 09:29:26 PM
>Allow them to converse uninterrupted for now.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 09:37:33 PM
>Allow them to converse uninterrupted for now.

>You and Tojiko.
>"How are you here?" Keine asks, her voice soft but her unwillingness to leave that unanswered clear. "We merged back together. I've resumed my duties every full moon without a problem. I remember everything..."
>There is a sense of denial from the ghostly entity.
>"I don't understand," Keine says, frowning.
>You think you see Stargazer's eyes, as they are, narrow slightly as the feeling grows stronger, more passionate. And more personal. There is no question in her meaning, she denies Keine. Not in the sense of saying the teacher's statement was wrong, but rather in the sense of saying she rejects Keine.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 09:49:07 PM
>Look a bit surprised.
>Wait to see Keine's reaction.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 09:50:47 PM
>Look a bit surprised.
>Wait to see Keine's reaction.

>Keine seems more confused than anything. "I don't...what do you mean?"
>Stargazer seems to stand a little taller, crossing her arms, radiating a sense that she is here, and she will not let that just change.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 09:53:22 PM
>Look ponderous for a second.
>"I think Stargazer's trying to say that she doesn't want to be part of you, she wants to be her own person. Is that right Stargazer?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 09:56:00 PM
>Look ponderous for a second.
>"I think Stargazer's trying to say that she doesn't want to be part of you, she wants to be her own person. Is that right Stargazer?"

>Stargazer gives a terse nod.
>Keine just seems to be confused. "I...suppose that's so."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 09:59:12 PM
>"If you've been able to do your duties just fine, I guess there's not a problem with that?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 10:00:45 PM
>"If you've been able to do your duties just fine, I guess there's not a problem with that?"

>"Well, it's not just about duties," Keine says slowly, as she gathers her thoughts. "It's about me, as a whole person, isn't it?"
>Stargazer radiates renewed denial with surprising intensity.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 10:04:40 PM
>"I, uh, think she considers herself a whole person without you."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 10:11:49 PM
>"I, uh, think she considers herself a whole person without you."

>"She may," says Keine. "But, she's still me, in a sense."
>There is more heated denial from Stargazer.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2020, 10:42:03 PM
>"From what you've told me it sounds like she was. But at this point I think that's up to her to decide."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 10:48:01 PM
>"From what you've told me it sounds like she was. But at this point I think that's up to her to decide."

>Keine nods slow. "I suppose...that might be the case."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 13, 2020, 11:29:02 PM
>Keine nods slow. "I suppose...that might be the case."

>_

> To Keine and Stargazer : " It could help to better understand each other if you try to mutually recall and explain the experience of being forcedly separated and especially the aftermath since somethings must have been innocently overlooked "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 14, 2020, 12:56:27 AM
> To Keine and Stargazer : " It could help to better understand each other if you try to mutually recall and explain the experience of being forcedly separated and especially the aftermath since somethings must have been innocently overlooked "

>"...I don't have anything to offer," Keine says. "Frankly, you two know more about this than I do."
>Stargazer's response is...dense. Difficult to parse. It may well be past her ability to communicate this?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 14, 2020, 02:21:05 AM
>"Alright, belay that then. If you two have anything else you want to say to each other you may as well lay it on the table now."
>Look back and forth between Stargazer and Keine.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 14, 2020, 02:23:30 AM
>"Alright, belay that then. If you two have anything else you want to say to each other you may as well lay it on the table now."
>Look back and forth between Stargazer and Keine.

>Keine sighs. "I'm going to need time to think about this..."
>Stargazer's response is difficult to make sense of, but you think she is all too happy to leave.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 14, 2020, 02:56:28 AM
>"Alright, thanks for hearing me out at least Keine. This turned into more of a thing that I think either of us thought it would."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 14, 2020, 03:02:54 AM
>"Alright, thanks for hearing me out at least Keine. This turned into more of a thing that I think either of us thought it would."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.

>She nods. "Yes, yes it has. But I'm glad you didn't hide it from me."
>Stargazer proves all too eager to return to her cactus, and is gone within a moment.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 14, 2020, 07:24:37 AM
>"Have a good rest of your day, and if you ever need to get a message to me about this or something feel free to leave it with someone at the temple."
>Wave goodbye and walk outside.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 14, 2020, 07:30:57 AM
>"Have a good rest of your day, and if you ever need to get a message to me about this or something feel free to leave it with someone at the temple."
>Wave goodbye and walk outside.

>"I may do that," Keine says. "Please let me know if you learn more."
>You head outside. "Could have been worse," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 14, 2020, 12:38:52 PM
>"I may do that," Keine says. "Please let me know if you learn more."
>You head outside. "Could have been worse," Tojiko says.

>_

> " It could help in explaining ourselves better during the next trip ".

> Is it improper to ask for a bit of funds at the Temple ,given the circumstamces?

> Who usually handle that?

> Are we able to take at least 1 or 2 Bottled Ships with us or are they too artistically frail?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2020, 12:15:00 AM
>Return to the nearby alley.
>Double check to make sure that nobody's returned here since we left.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 15, 2020, 12:46:03 AM
> " It could help in explaining ourselvrs better during the next trip ".

> Is it improper to ask for a bit of funds at the Temple ,given the circumstamces?

> Who usually handle that?

> Are we able to take at least 1 or 2 Bottled Ships with us or are they too artistically frail?

>Return to the nearby alley.
>Double check to make sure that nobody's returned here since we left.


>"Hopefully," Tojiko says.
>You might be able to claim some funds, you would want to speak with Byakuren about that.
>Your ships in a bottle are fairly delicate. They can travel a little, but you would want to carry them rather than tuck them away.
>Returning to the alley, you find it is still empty.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2020, 01:12:28 AM
>Address the cactus: "So Stargazer, what do you want to do now? Do you still want to come with me to visit Utsuho?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 15, 2020, 01:34:03 AM
>Address the cactus: "So Stargazer, what do you want to do now? Do you still want to come with me to visit Utsuho?"

>There is a general sense of agreeability that radiates from the little plant.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2020, 12:04:11 PM
>"Alright, we'll plot a course her way now then. You should start thinking about what you're going to do from here on out though, if you're serious about being your own person you'll probably want somewhere to stay and stuff like that."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 15, 2020, 08:52:33 PM
>"Alright, we'll plot a course her way now then. You should start thinking about what you're going to do from here on out though, if you're serious about being your own person you'll probably want somewhere to stay and stuff like that."

> What is our role in the Underground Clinic and which parts and folks Underground are we best or at least adequately acquainted with ?

> A series of trips should have some funds or some trading tools or other means,if just for repaying debts or favours .

> Item List
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 16, 2020, 01:13:57 AM
>"Alright, we'll plot a course her way now then. You should start thinking about what you're going to do from here on out though, if you're serious about being your own person you'll probably want somewhere to stay and stuff like that."

> What is our role in the Underground Clinic and which parts and folks Underground are we best or at least adequately acquainted with ?

> A series of trips should have some funds or some trading tools or other means,if just for repaying debts or favours .

> Item List

>The cactus stops radiating much of anything.
>In theory, your tasks at the clinic were to administer first aid and identify basic diseases so as to give them proper medicines. Realistically...you were running a place for hungover oni to come sleep it off and cleaning a lot of puke pails.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 16, 2020, 04:42:20 AM
>"Alright, let's go see if we can find Utsuho."
>Pocket the cactus.
>Walk to the nearest edge of town.
>Did we forget to give Patchouli the hot sauce?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 16, 2020, 04:54:40 AM
>"Alright, let's go see if we can find Utsuho."
>Pocket the cactus.
>Walk to the nearest edge of town.
>Did we forget to give Patchouli the hot sauce?

>You put the put the plant away and head toward the edge of town. It is only a short ways away, passing in front of a couple of well-to-do homes. Tojiko drifts along behind you.
>You did.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 17, 2020, 02:24:54 AM
>The cactus stops radiating much of anything.
>In theory, your tasks at the clinic were to administer first aid and identify basic diseases so as to give them proper medicines. Realistically...you were running a place for hungover oni to come sleep it off and cleaning a lot of puke pails.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.

>_


> Alrighty ! Mental Note : put to good use ,directly OR indirectly ,the "Ghost Journal" who we have read once but not insightfully; the "Strangely Warm Square Glass Bottle"; the " Bottle of Red Sauce - Whispering Oni Sauce ".

> Particularly that " Square Bottle "with its specialty in being " Warm-to-Touch " and indicated as Special by Nazrin ( Special Dowser).... have it examined and explained by Expert Magicians or by "Other Possible Experts".

> Our Spellcard " Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" is "Used" but at what extent?

> Another Mental Note : " Nazrindou " is for trading,some info and some news,and there is still 1 of  our Spellcard present there;we want it back sooner or later even by tracking down its eventually new owner and working out a deal.

> Final One :the " Bottle of Red Oni Sauce " has more potential uses in taking it with us also because Patchouli is more interested in the New Research&Knowledge  we are yielding her ( an Unknown Unseen Clergy Unknown AND Interested in Gensokyo ).

> Did we pass by anything interesting on the way to the Edge to the Human Village?

> Fly to Youkai Mountain keeping pace with Tojiko,be attentive en-sky-route ,land at the first grove we find and start going through it by flying more slowly.

> To Tojiko :" On the way to be looking and asking for Utsuho around Kappa Town,maybe even University,and Beyond,or more likely Below,let's see if we can find or make a contact with Shizuah for that Leaf in Good Conditions ,though a Green One is best even if rare in Autumn,and of course useful info".

> Watch out for Shizuah or Minoriko and an Intact Green Leaf on our way to look for Utsuho.
 



Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 17, 2020, 05:44:36 AM
> Alrighty ! Mental Note : put to good use ,directly OR indirectly ,the "Ghost Journal" who we have read once but not insightfully; the "Strangely Warm Square Glass Bottle"; the " Bottle of Red Sauce - Whispering Oni Sauce ".

> Particularly that " Square Bottle "with its specialty in being " Warm-to-Touch " and indicated as Special by Nazrin ( Special Dowser).... have it examined and explained by Expert Magicians or by "Other Possible Experts".

> Our Spellcard " Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" is "Used" but at what extent?

> Another Mental Note : " Nazrindou " is for trading,some info and some news,and there is still 1 of  our Spellcard present there;we want it back sooner or later even by tracking down its eventually new owner and working out a deal.

> Final One :the " Bottle of Red Oni Sauce " has more potential uses in taking it with us also because Patchouli is more interested in the New Research&Knowledge  we are yielding her ( an Unknown Unseen Clergy Unknown AND Interested in Gensokyo ).

> Did we pass by anything interesting on the way to the Edge to the Human Village?

> Fly to Youkai Mountain keeping pace with Tojiko,be attentive en-sky-route ,land at the first grove we find and start going through it by flying more slowly.

> To Tojiko :" On the way to be looking and asking for Utsuho around Kappa Town,maybe even University,and Beyond,or more likely Below,let's see if we can find or make a contact with Shizuah for that Leaf in Good Conditions ,though a Green One is best even if rare in Autumn,and of course useful info".

> Watch out for Shizuah or Minoriko and an Intact Green Leaf on our way to look for Utsuho.

>You try to remember to do some things with your stuff.
>You did not pass by anything particularly interesting; casually interesting things will be noted.
>You make your way toward Youkai Mountain with Tojiko in tow. You fly over the pastures and fields, where harvesting is still taking place in earnest. Soon you can see the forests girding the foothills of the mountain ahead, practically a riot of colors by now. Fall comes fast!
>"That's not a bad idea," says Tojiko. "Though, youkai asking gods for favors can get...prickly."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2020, 01:42:00 AM
>"Still worth a shot, I haven't heard of these gods sending out shrine maidens on the warpath or anything like that at least."
>Continue flying low towards the Kappa village, but stop the next time we see someone below us.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 18, 2020, 01:52:00 AM
>"Still worth a shot, I haven't heard of these gods sending out shrine maidens on the warpath or anything like that at least."
>Continue flying low towards the Kappa village, but stop the next time we see someone below us.

>You make your way toward the kappa village, but you do see any figures below. There is quite a bit of forest, though, and you pass over only a little of it.
>The kappa village has settled into a sleepy afternoon, there is little going on at this point and may of its dirt roads are empty.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2020, 03:39:48 AM
>"Alright Tojiko, where'd you see her?"
>Allow Tojiko to lead us to the general vicinity of where Utsuho was.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 18, 2020, 04:13:37 AM
>"Alright Tojiko, where'd you see her?"
>Allow Tojiko to lead us to the general vicinity of where Utsuho was.

>"Over there, crossing the bridge toward the University," she says, gesturing toward the the northern bank of the river. There lies a building that looks like a number of large barns shoved together almost at random. It is one of the few places with any real activity, as dozens of kappa crisscross and mingle around its campus.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2020, 10:05:57 AM
>Approach the university and accost the first kappa we find.
>"Have you seen a hell raven around here?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 18, 2020, 05:06:18 PM
>Approach the university and accost the first kappa we find.
>"Have you seen a hell raven around here?"

>You drift down and find a short kappa near the bridge, leaning against a large sign and eating a bun.You note the sign bears a number of names which have been crossed out, including: Riverside University, Campus of the Technical Arts, Cucumber College, and The Banks of Knowledge. The current name seems to be Kappa Village University.
>"Oh, her?" says the kappa, looking up from her bun. "She's in my Outside World Basics class! It just let out a couple minutes ago, so she ought to be around."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2020, 10:55:49 PM
>"Great, could you point me in that general direction?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 18, 2020, 10:59:11 PM
>"Great, could you point me in that general direction?"

>"Somewhere around," she says, "I doubt she'd just hang around in there."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 19, 2020, 12:03:37 AM
>"Alright, thanks."
>Start looking around the university grounds for Utsuho.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 19, 2020, 05:41:11 AM
>"Alright, thanks."
>Start looking around the university grounds for Utsuho.

>You look around, and it doesn't take long to pick her out. A six foot tall woman with raven wings stands out among the blues and greens of the kappa pretty quickly.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 19, 2020, 07:16:52 AM
>Approach and observe first to see what she's up to.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 19, 2020, 07:26:16 AM
>Approach and observe first to see what she's up to.

>You approach and observe her. It seems she is busy putting some papers into her bag at the moment.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 19, 2020, 08:02:06 AM
>"Yo Okuu, it's ya girl soggy poltergeist."
>While trying to avoid startling her open with: "Is that you Utsuho?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 19, 2020, 06:37:26 PM
>"Yo Okuu, it's ya girl soggy poltergeist."
>While trying to avoid startling her open with: "Is that you Utsuho?"

>"OG Cap'm respresent what what!"
>"Huh?" she says, looking up. Then she looks over. "Oh, hey! I didn't know you came here!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2020, 01:27:18 AM
>"Normally I wouldn't, but we actually came here looking for you."
>"Do you know of somewhere private nearby? I've got something to show you and it's probably best if other people don't see."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 20, 2020, 02:18:10 AM
>"Normally I wouldn't, but we actually came here looking for you."
>"Do you know of somewhere private nearby? I've got something to show you and it's probably best if other people don't see."

>"There's a room or two that ought to be open," she says. "Or we could slink off into the woods?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2020, 02:20:25 AM
>"A room should be fine."
>Allow Utsuho to lead us to a room if she's so inclined.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 20, 2020, 03:08:27 AM
>"A room should be fine."
>Allow Utsuho to lead us to a room if she's so inclined.

>She motions for you to follow her, and leads you through what you are certain would be a side door on a barn in any other structure.
>Inside is a cramped room filled with mismatching cushions and writing desks for the laps people kneeling on the cushions of various quality. A slate blackboard dominates one wall, while a row of windows along the outer wall brings in light. Much like Keine's classroom, there are many wall scrolls that espouse the virtues of knowledge, but at a glance they seem off.
>"This good enough?" the hell raven says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2020, 03:48:26 AM
>Give the wall scrolls a second look
>"Yeah this should work, I've got someone with me who I think might be an old friend of yours, no not Tojiko, and the privacy is for her sake."
>Pull out the cactus and see if Stargazer extricates herself.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 20, 2020, 04:18:23 AM
>Give the wall scrolls a second look
>"Yeah this should work, I've got someone with me who I think might be an old friend of yours, no not Tojiko, and the privacy is for her sake."
>Pull out the cactus and see if Stargazer extricates herself.

>Glancing at a scroll it reads: Mindfully and Wholly Partake of the Cucumber of Knowledge.
>You pull out the cactus. Nothing happens.
>"Oh! I haven't seen one of these little guys in ages!" Utsuho says. "Wait, how did you know?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2020, 05:07:09 AM
>"Uh, no, it's not the cactus. You can come out now Stargazer."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 20, 2020, 05:15:45 AM
>"Uh, no, it's not the cactus. You can come out now Stargazer."

>"Wait, did you just say-" Utsuho says, before Stargazer emerges from the cactus, radiating a kind of social awkwardness.
>The youkai just stares, before saying, "...No way."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2020, 05:20:18 AM
>"Yeah it's quite the tale that brought her here, and I'd like to ask you some questions about what you know about her. But I'll let you two catch with each other first."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 20, 2020, 05:27:39 AM
>"Yeah it's quite the tale that brought her here, and I'd like to ask you some questions about what you know about her. But I'll let you two catch with each other first."

>"Y-yeah, sure," Utsuho says, barely paying attention to you. "How are you still here? I watched you two merge and everything!"
>Stargazer's response is very complicated and extremely hard to parse.
>"Okay, good point. But is it really you? From the island and everything?"
>Stargazer nods.
>"And...Keine's alright?"
>She nods again. There is a little annoyance radiated as well.
>"Wait, you don't like her now? You were all too eager to get back to her before."
>Stargazer's response is...complicated.  There's a feeling of not quite regret, but something like it.
>"I don't quite get it, but we'll figure it out. Geez, I gotta tell Par."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2020, 07:04:59 AM
>Let them continue.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 20, 2020, 07:08:55 AM
>Let them continue.

>Utsuho looks over toward you. "You have to tell me everything. Does Keine know?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 20, 2020, 10:04:54 PM
>Utsuho looks over toward you. "You have to tell me everything. Does Keine know?"

>_

> Nod with a thoughtful expression and give Utsuho enough pause during each part : " Yes,Keine knows it as well since we three come here after both Stargazer and Keine have been made to met ..."

> "...she was surprised as you are,she confirmed that she is whole and she is having no issue since merging back with her Hakutaku side but,despite tht, Stargazer has been her own person for an undetermined amount of time and fully means to remain so..."

> "... although maybe the Island you mentioned could be related,since myself and Stargazer did meet ,and this is going to take a tad more  bracing and explanation , not in Gensokyo or close to it...

" ...but in another dimension where I am being periodically being displaced ,since this morning,by Mysterious Otherwordly Being ,broadly known as "Unseen Clergy",who is forcefully exerting is influence from there to Gensokyo which resulted in catching Stargazer first and very eecently myself".

> Gesture to both Tojiko and  Stargazer : " Ceratinly Tojiko,who has kindly decided to accompanying and helping me during this one,and Stargazer can confirm it firsthand in their own perspesctive and experience as well".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 21, 2020, 09:10:49 PM
> Nod with a thoughtful expression and give Utsuho enough pause during each part : " Yes,Keine knows it as well since we three come here after both Stargazer and Keine have been made to met ..."

> "...she was surprised as you are,she confirmed that she is whole and she is having no issue since merging back with her Hakutaku side but,despite tht, Stargazer has been her own person for an undetermined amount of time and fully means to remain so..."

> "... although maybe the Island you mentioned could be related,since myself and Stargazer did meet ,and this is going to take a tad more  bracing and explanation , not in Gensokyo or close to it...

" ...but in another dimension where I am being periodically being displaced ,since this morning,by Mysterious Otherwordly Being ,broadly known as "Unseen Clergy",who is forcefully exerting is influence from there to Gensokyo which resulted in catching Stargazer first and very eecently myself".

> Gesture to both Tojiko and  Stargazer : " Ceratinly Tojiko,who has kindly decided to accompanying and helping me during this one,and Stargazer can confirm it firsthand in their own perspesctive and experience as well".

>Utsuho nods as you speak. "I don't know anything about any of that," she says at length. "But I guess that would explain why Stargazer is here. Guess you just weren't ready to stop partying, huh?"
>Stargazer radiates an agreeable feeling.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2020, 03:54:48 AM
>"Would you mind telling me what your experience with Stargazer is and what you know about her? I'm really worried about this weird water dimension I keep getting dragged off to, and I'd like to work out what's going on soon in case there's a possibility I could get stuck there."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2020, 03:57:53 AM
>"Would you mind telling me what your experience with Stargazer is and what you know about her? I'm really worried about this weird water dimension I keep getting dragged off to, and I'd like to work out what's going on soon in case there's a possibility I could get stuck there."

>"It's real difficult to explain in a few words," Utsuho says. "So, you know what she is...well, was, right?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2020, 04:46:56 AM
>"Part of Keine?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2020, 04:48:33 AM
>"Part of Keine?"

>She nods. "Yeah, that. To make a long story short and easy to understand, I found Stargazer, and reunited the two of them."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2020, 05:35:50 AM
>"If you don't mind me asking, where did you find her?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2020, 05:37:07 AM
>"If you don't mind me asking, where did you find her?"

>"She was in a tree," says Utsuho. "A long was off from about everything."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2020, 11:19:41 AM
>"Huh, I feel like she was trying to tell me something about a tree earlier. Where was this tree?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 22, 2020, 03:05:31 PM
>"She was in a tree," says Utsuho. "A long was off from about everything."

>_

> " In fact after we encountered each other a few times down there underwater ,though she had to adapt in a "Marine" Form, several Healthy Trees appeared...underwater".

> To Stargazer : " By the way,Stargazer,do you happen to know how you came to be in that place and in that state ? Were you pulled away from somewhere and had to adapt or you found yourself right there,right that ?"

> What were the trees like in there and where there any oddity about them ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2020, 05:12:19 PM
>"Huh, I feel like she was trying to tell me something about a tree earlier. Where was this tree?"

>"It doesn't exist anymore, I'm pretty sure," says Utsuho.

> " In fact after we encountered each other a few times down there underwater ,though she had to adapt in a "Marine" Form, several Healthy Trees appeared...underwater".

> To Stargazer : " By the way,Stargazer,do you happen to know how you came to be in that place and in that state ? Were you pulled away from somewhere and had to adapt or you found yourself right there,right that ?"

> What were the trees like in there and where there any oddity about them ?

>"A...marine form?" says the Hell Raven, frowning.
>Stargazer looks to you, and she shakes her head. At the same time, she radiates a feeling of isolation and confusion, you can feels he means that as part of her answer.
>The trees seemed exactly like trees you'd find anywhere in Gensokyo. Perfectly normal, except that they were underwater without any apparent issue. While it's possible there's an oddity that you overlooked, nothing about them gave you any reason to suspect so.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 22, 2020, 06:38:30 PM
>"It doesn't exist anymore, I'm pretty sure," says Utsuho.

>"A...marine form?" says the Hell Raven, frowning.
>Stargazer looks to you, and she shakes her head. At the same time, she radiates a feeling of isolation and confusion, you can feels he means that as part of her answer.
>The trees seemed exactly like trees you'd find anywhere in Gensokyo. Perfectly normal, except that they were underwater without any apparent issue. While it's possible there's an oddity that you overlooked, nothing about them gave you any reason to suspect so.

>_

> To Stargazer,gratefully : " Every bit of help like this counts ".

> To Utsuho,thoughtfully :" Before she tried and had success in "taking residence"in this Special Cactus , courtesy of Yukari once I sought out her help and she understood it was not a nasty haunting spirit , which enabled her a travel of relief in Gensokyo, Stargazer was in the shape of a Ghostly Giant Man-o-War among other normals man-o-wars,not present in Gensokyo since they are sea-related ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2020, 11:20:02 PM
> To Stargazer,gratefully : " Every bit of help like this counts ".

> To Utsuho,thoughtfully :" Before she tried and had success in "taking residence"in this Special Cactus , courtesy of Yukari once I sought out her help and she understood it was not a nasty haunting spirit , which enabled her a travel of relief in Gensokyo, Stargazer was in the shape of a Ghostly Giant Man-o-War among other normals man-o-wars,not present in Gensokyo since they are sea-related ".

>"That's...new," says Utsuho, looking at Stargazer. "When were you a fish? You weren't a fish when you were with me!"
>Stargazer just radiates a sense of ignorance; she has no idea. As well, you can gather it wasn't a choice she made.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 24, 2020, 03:12:46 AM
>"The place seemed like Gensokyo if it was at the bottom of the ocean, so maybe that had something to do with it."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 24, 2020, 03:17:39 AM
>"The place seemed like Gensokyo if it was at the bottom of the ocean, so maybe that had something to do with it."

>"That's really weird," says Utsuho. "I can't imagine how that'd be related to her at all. But, I guess it makes a kind of sense? Were there any other weird fish there?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 24, 2020, 03:28:24 AM
>There weren't right?
>"Just normal fish as far as I can remember, as far as normal can be applied to that place I guess."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 24, 2020, 05:22:27 AM
>There weren't right?
>"Just normal fish as far as I can remember, as far as normal can be applied to that place I guess."

>You don't recall any of the fish being unusual.
>"I suppose," says Utsuho. "It's really weird someplace like that would have living things."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 25, 2020, 12:32:10 AM
>You don't recall any of the fish being unusual.
>"I suppose," says Utsuho. "It's really weird someplace like that would have living things."

>_

> " Everything there is  normally in its place at that Sea-Ocean-Bottom as created in nature,apart from Stargazer,myself,those mirroring of deserted buildings from wherever I am displaced from in Gensokyo andof course that Very Invisible Presence of Casual Gazing coming by the Unseen Clergy... but  the weirdest,most important and truly alarming bits bits are ..."

> Frown : " ...that the Unseen Clergy is actually operating from WITHIN the Great Hakurei Barrier, a revealation by a check&analysis by Yukari,and all these dimensional displacements pulling me periodically under are actually happening in the same Barrier not Inside nor Outside Gensokyo,a confirmed research by Patchouli.".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 25, 2020, 05:47:56 AM
> " Everything there is  normally in its place at that Sea-Ocean-Bottom as created in nature,apart from Stargazer,myself,those mirroring of deserted buildings from wherever I am displaced from in Gensokyo andof course that Very Invisible Presence of Casual Gazing coming by the Unseen Clergy... but  the weirdest,most important and truly alarming bits bits are ..."

> Frown : " ...that the Unseen Clergy is actually operating from WITHIN the Great Hakurei Barrier, a revealation by a check&analysis by Yukari,and all these dimensional displacements pulling me periodically under are actually happening in the same Barrier not Inside nor Outside Gensokyo,a confirmed research by Patchouli.".

>"I...don't have any idea what that is or means," Utsuho says.
>"Let's go a bit easier on the loftier concepts?" Tojiko says. "The poor woman wasn't there when we had them spelled out for us."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 26, 2020, 06:13:20 AM
>How sure about the Unseen Clergy being responsible was Patchouli?
>"Sorry, I just figure if we can work out how Stargazer got there, maybe we can work out how I have been as well?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2020, 06:17:56 AM
>How sure about the Unseen Clergy being responsible was Patchouli?
>"Sorry, I just figure if we can work out how Stargazer got there, maybe we can work out how I have been as well?"

>She seemed to believe it strongly at first, but you think she has doubts now.
>"I guess that makes sense," Utsuho says. "Can't say I know much about it. I'll just throw this out there, you don't think like maybe time or history went nuts, do you? I guess you could ask a god about that..."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 26, 2020, 07:01:58 AM
>"Time or history? What makes you say that?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2020, 07:03:44 AM
>"Time or history? What makes you say that?"

>"Just a hunch," she says after a moment.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 26, 2020, 01:22:58 PM
 
>She seemed to believe it strongly at first, but you think she has doubts now.
>"I guess that makes sense," Utsuho says. "Can't say I know much about it. I'll just throw this out there, you don't think like maybe time or history went nuts, do you? I guess you could ask a god about that..."

>_

> "Good,who would you suggest we turn to that would have experience and at the same time keep it discreet ,not for myself or how I end up there,but for Stargazer's manifesting? "

> " Oh,on the side,this also reminds me that we could use help in finding a Green Tree Leaf in Good Condition because that is what Patchouli offered to enchant to help us along ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2020, 06:30:32 PM

> "Good,who would you suggest we turn to that would have experience and at the same time keep it discreet ,not for myself or how I end up there,but for Stargazer's manifesting? "

> " Oh,on the side,this also reminds me that we could use help in finding a Green Tree Leaf in Good Condition because that is what Patchouli offered to enchant to help us along ".

>"I dunno," says Utsuho. "Any god that's not too chatty?"
>"I guess you'll want to go somewhere where the autumn goddess hasn't been. She's been painting up a storm lately."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 28, 2020, 09:13:17 PM
>"I dunno," says Utsuho. "Any god that's not too chatty?"
>"I guess you'll want to go somewhere where the autumn goddess hasn't been. She's been painting up a storm lately."

>_
> Fistpalm with small  smile  :" Ahahah,rightyand... Bamboo Forest Good or the Near Forest and groives Foliage could work unless I am glossing over a requirement by Patchouli ? And you ,Utsuho,have you seen or picked about her or her activity,intended more or less recently,or even about her sister Minoriko or the Aki Sisters?

> Quests

> To Stargazer after response :" Hey,Stargazer,have any of those names and attributes helping again in helping along bits more of your memories or feels or familiarity?"

> Not for a green leaf to be enchanted...but we do recall our way and the rough placement of a small shrine near the back of a Butcher's Shop in the Human Villagededicated Matarajin ( Okina Matara ) in the Human Village for possible contacts with her ,is it correct  ?

> How  are we on a perosnal and the Myourenji on terms,good acquantainces at least, bo with that Villlager's Butcher's Shop?

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 29, 2020, 07:54:32 AM
> Fistpalm with small  smile  :" Ahahah,rightyand... Bamboo Forest Good or the Near Forest and groives Foliage could work unless I am glossing over a requirement by Patchouli ? And you ,Utsuho,have you seen or picked about her or her activity,intended more or less recently,or even about her sister Minoriko or the Aki Sisters?

> Quests

> To Stargazer after response :" Hey,Stargazer,have any of those names and attributes helping again in helping along bits more of your memories or feels or familiarity?"

> Not for a green leaf to be enchanted...but we do recall our way and the rough placement of a small shrine near the back of a Butcher's Shop in the Human Villagededicated Matarajin ( Okina Matara ) in the Human Village for possible contacts with her ,is it correct  ?

> How  are we on a perosnal and the Myourenji on terms,good acquantainces at least, bo with that Villlager's Butcher's Shop?



>"I've seen them around?" Utsuho says. "I don't know if I saw them today."
>You Quests are:
>When I Get This Feeling...
>Something has been dragging you into a strange ocean, and all you know is that you aren’t alone there and there are trees.
>Kindred Spirits,
>Perhaps you can make friends with that taoist ghost? You do have ghostliness in common...
>A Leaf in the Wind
>Patchouli may be able to make something to help you learn more about your predicament. But she will require you to obtain a blessed leaf to do so.
>You know roughly where the butcher's shop is, but you do not know the butcher or their family. People from the Temple are rarely there to start with.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 29, 2020, 08:12:24 AM
>"Actually, seeing as you seem to be better at understanding Stargazer than I am, would you mind interpreting a few things for me Utsuho?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 29, 2020, 04:27:52 PM
>"Actually, seeing as you seem to be better at understanding Stargazer than I am, would you mind interpreting a few things for me Utsuho?"

>"Sure," says Utsuho.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 29, 2020, 04:40:39 PM
>"Stargazer, what was the last thing you remember before ending up in that watery place I found you?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 29, 2020, 05:42:05 PM
>"Stargazer, what was the last thing you remember before ending up in that watery place I found you?"

>She radiates a sense of contemplation. Then there is a sense of being lost and isolated.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 30, 2020, 10:24:20 PM
>She radiates a sense of contemplation. Then there is a sense of being lost and isolated.

>_

> To Stargazer : " Did you not met or  "sense" anyone else fully intelligent apart from myself and that... Unseen Gazing Presence ?"

> Then Look to Utsuho in askance for "interpretaion".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 01, 2020, 02:55:45 AM
> To Stargazer : " Did you not met or  "sense" anyone else fully intelligent apart from myself and that... Unseen Gazing Presence ?"

> Then Look to Utsuho in askance for "interpretaion".

>She shakes her head, but she also radiates a sense of...not quite certainty.
>"She doesn't think so, but she's not sure, I think," says Utsuho.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 02, 2020, 09:35:30 PM
>She shakes her head, but she also radiates a sense of...not quite certainty.
>"She doesn't think so, but she's not sure, I think," says Utsuho.

>_

// At the end of this,we should ask Utsuho if she wants a favor or similar to us for the help she is giving us and Stargazer //

> Make a mental note to inquiry in the Kappa Town and the lower-half of Youkai Mountain Village for  Shizuha or Minoriko,otherwise we could have to go all the way to the Morya Shrine...if one or both of their location or most recent activity is not already up there .

> Nod understandly:" More things to explore or gets clues from whener we both,or just myself if stargazer is safely anchored here..."

> To Stargazer :" When you realized you were down in those waters , was it already so full of marine life or was it filled over time?"

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2020, 01:54:12 AM
// At the end of this,we should ask Utsuho if she wants a favor or similar to us for the help she is giving us and Stargazer //

> Make a mental note to inquiry in the Kappa Town and the lower-half of Youkai Mountain Village for  Shizuha or Minoriko,otherwise we could have to go all the way to the Morya Shrine...if one or both of their location or most recent activity is not already up there .

> Nod understandly:" More things to explore or gets clues from whener we both,or just myself if stargazer is safely anchored here..."

> To Stargazer :" When you realized you were down in those waters , was it already so full of marine life or was it filled over time?"

>Stargazer ponders, radiating uncertainty. Then she gives a feeling that she can't decide.
>"It might be both?" says Utsuho.
>"Or neither," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 03, 2020, 10:06:12 PM
>Stargazer ponders, radiating uncertainty. Then she gives a feeling that she can't decide.
>"It might be both?" says Utsuho.
>"Or neither," says Tojiko.

>_

> " What was your first interaction with the Unseen Clergy,how were you aware if they were so...formless ?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2020, 10:41:33 PM
> " What was your first interaction with the Unseen Clergy,how were you aware if they were so...formless ?"

>Stargazer only radiates confusion.
>"I don't think anyone here actually knows what that is, if you want me to be honest," says Utsuho.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 04, 2020, 08:35:21 PM
>Stargazer only radiates confusion.
>"I don't think anyone here actually knows what that is, if you want me to be honest," says Utsuho.

>_

> Serenely :" Understandable : I was referring to that Formless Unseen Gazing Presence I have perceveid just during  my earliest...voyage...which started was already aware of and even surprised I did not notice before but at the time I was more focused on a way to make a solid getaway for Stargazer and non just myself from "down" there ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 04, 2020, 10:03:29 PM
> Serenely :" Understandable : I was referring to that Formless Unseen Gazing Presence I have perceveid just during  my earliest...voyage...which started was already aware of and even surprised I did not notice before but at the time I was more focused on a way to make a solid getaway for Stargazer and non just myself from "down" there ".

>"Oh, okay, I think I get it," says Utsuho
>Stargazer confusion lessens, and it gives way to a sense of permanence.
>"I guess it was always there?" Utsuho says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 07, 2020, 11:27:08 PM
>"Oh, okay, I think I get it," says Utsuho
>Stargazer confusion lessens, and it gives way to a sense of permanence.
>"I guess it was always there?" Utsuho says.

>_

>To Stargazer: " So it started casually gazing you from your early entrance,you could always more of less perceive it ...

> ...anything that broke that trend or seemed uncommon in that casual gazing behavior ?"

> "How did you feel to be gazed upon by it? ".

> Recall how did we feel and confront it with Stargazer's.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 09, 2020, 04:33:04 AM
>To Stargazer: " So it started casually gazing you from your early entrance,you could always more of less perceive it ...

> ...anything that broke that trend or seemed uncommon in that casual gazing behavior ?"

> "How did you feel to be gazed upon by it ".

> Recall how did we feel and confront it with Stargazer's.

>She shakes her head to your first question.
>At your second question, she radiates a sense of unease, then it changes to a sense of no longer paying attention.
>How did you feel when you noticed it?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 10, 2020, 09:08:44 PM
>She shakes her head to your first question.
>At your second question, she radiates a sense of unease, then it changes to a sense of no longer paying attention.
>How did you feel when you noticed it?

>_

// Be very kindly welcomed as guests ( players  :extend: ) if anyone wants to question,inquire,verify,brainstorm,etc. while we are still here as "3+ Utsuho"//

> To Stargazer : " What do you reckon regarding those Tree and Buildings which have started their appearance in Them Waters There ?"

> Pause : " Any feelings ,recollection, linking or some such with those here in Gensokyo, as far as the 2 times you travelled with me ?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 13, 2020, 12:20:22 AM
>"Stargazer, after this do you want to stay with Utsuho or continue with me and try and work out what's going on here?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 13, 2020, 07:10:46 AM
// Be very kindly welcomed as guests ( playeers :D ) if anyone wants to question,inquire,verify,brainstorm,etc. while we are still here as "3+ Utsuho"//

> To Stargazer : " What do you reckon regarding those Tree and Buildings which have started their appearance in Them Waters There ?"

> Pause : " Any feelings ,recollection, linking or some such with those here in Gensokyo, as far as the 2 times you travelled with me ?"

>There is a sense of frustration, and not quite recalling any. She is upset by that,

>"Stargazer, after this do you want to stay with Utsuho or continue with me and try and work out what's going on here?"

>She pauses, radiating uncertainty.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 13, 2020, 06:44:31 PM
>There is a sense of frustration, and not quite recalling any. She is upset by that,

>She pauses, radiating uncertainty.

>_

> To Stargazer : " If yourself or Utsuho notice or have in mind ,after keeping each other up todate,anything shady or unresolved or particularly interesting we could try to look into it as well  would be at least marginally related with the current joint-issue we are trying to tackle "

> Look to Utsuho as well
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 14, 2020, 07:07:20 AM
> To Stargazer : " If yourself or Utsuho notice or have in mind ,after keeping each other up todate,anything shady or unresolved or particularly interesting we could try to look into it as well  would be at least marginally related with the current joint-issue we are trying to tackle "

> Look to Utsuho as well

>Utsuho shrugs, her wings rising up as well as her shoulders. "I didn't know anything weird was going on until you guys came here and showed me Stargazer."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 14, 2020, 10:16:05 AM
>"Hmm, okay. I don't suppose you'd know where I could find the leaf goddess that lives around these parts?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 15, 2020, 06:59:41 AM
>"Hmm, okay. I don't suppose you'd know where I could find the leaf goddess that lives around these parts?"

>"Well, you can find her along the lower parts of the mountain," Utsuho says. "But she and her sister kind of have to want to be found. And given this is her busy time of year, well, you might not have much luck?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 17, 2020, 05:34:03 AM
>Utsuho shrugs, her wings rising up as well as her shoulders. "I didn't know anything weird was going on until you guys came here and showed me Stargazer."

>_

> " Eh,more than understandable,even if it is Affecting Gensoukyo it is doing so on a Fairly Early Start and on the Unseen&Ghostly side of things so far...and we aim for it to worsen as little as possible and warn as helpfully as possible".

>"Well, you can find her along the lower parts of the mountain," Utsuho says. "But she and her sister kind of have to want to be found. And given this is her busy time of year, well, you might not have much luck?"

>_

> " Autumn is the Akis main season to shine and at top activity,but seeing as our main deal with them is a Blessed Leaf we should have to move all the way to the Moriya Shrine and ask either Kanako or Suwako,although we shall also keep looking for clues for the Akis en-route ".

> " So anything particular or any recommendations for the Moriya Shrine and Tengu Territory nowadays ? "

> Any useful experience in that respect.

// At this point it is better to proceed as my command suggests, seeking additional insights during it ,give more warnings,etc. //

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 19, 2020, 08:02:34 PM
> " Eh,more than understandable,even if it is Affecting Gensoukyo it is doing so on a Fairly Early Start and on the Unseen&Ghostly side of things so far...and we aim for it to worsen as little as possible and warn as helpfully as possible".

> " Autumn is the Akis main season to shine and at top activity,but seeing as our main deal with them is a Blessed Leaf we should have to move all the way to the Moriya Shrine and ask either Kanako or Suwako,although we shall also keep looking for clues for the Akis en-route ".

> " So anything particular or any recommendations for the Moriya Shrine and Tengu Territory nowadays ? "

> Any useful experience in that respect.

// At this point it is better to proceed as my command suggests, seeking additional insights during it ,give more warnings,etc. //

>"It should be pretty lively up the mountain," Utsuho says. "The tengu are all about autumn celebrations, and I'd be surprised if they were getting one ready right now."
>You haven't been up the mountain very much, mostly to peek in on some Moriya Shrine events.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2020, 11:39:43 AM
>Yukari and Okina Matara said they'd contact us when they wanted to right?
>How close is Mayohiga to youkai mountain?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 21, 2020, 08:43:19 PM
>Yukari and Okina Matara said they'd contact us when they wanted to right?
>How close is Mayohiga to youkai mountain?

>They did.
>It's not terribly far away, though it is worryingly north of it. You'd probably have to look around a bit to find it, but you recall some landmarks that should help.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 23, 2020, 12:33:56 AM
>They did.
>It's not terribly far away, though it is worryingly north of it. You'd probably have to look around a bit to find it, but you recall some landmarks that should help.

>_

> Realization look: " Sorry if this comes out of the blue,but it could still be of a non-meager help,have you seen Sakuya,the Head Maid from the Mansion around here or heard of here coming in this zone? "

// It might be better,dropped "hints" included, to expand our search in a New Area up to the Mountain Summit ( Youkai Mountain,Moriya Shrine,Tengus,etc. ) : it could be also useful/important for any eventual "backtrack & unlocking further on ". //

// Re-reading " A-Z Sakuya Quest ",the one lead-in to A-Z Murasa Quest  (Good Read & CyoA-RPG ; it is on "Mystia's Stored Games sub-section of " Rumia's party Game" in Maidens of the Kaleidoscope/Motk V2 accessing through the redirect section in this  ) , we should also start looking and asking around for Sakuya ( who is on a "?mission? " after having received a sealed letter from Yukari,a tie-in from " A-Z Sakuya Quest " )  //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 24, 2020, 12:42:01 AM
> Realization look: " Sorry if this comes out of the blue,but it could still be of a non-meager help,have you seen Sakuya,the Head Maid from the Mansion around here or heard of here coming in this zone? "

>"I don't think I've seen any maids," says Utsuho. "But I've been here all day."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 24, 2020, 09:53:10 PM
>"I don't think I've seen any maids," says Utsuho. "But I've been here all day."

>_

> Nod with understanding :" I could be mistaken since I rarely come up here or receive news from here, but  " full days " sounds like the  University and the Town are having their fairs share of Autumn Projects or Activities...  ? ".



Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 25, 2020, 01:52:31 AM
> Nod with understanding :" I could be mistaken since I rarely come up here or receive news from here, but  " full days " sounds like the  University and the Town are having their fairs share of Autumn Projects or Activities...  ? ".

>"Yep, things are always busy here at the university, and there's going to be fall celebrations everywhere."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 26, 2020, 10:00:57 PM
>"Yep, things are always busy here at the university, and there's going to be fall celebrations everywhere."

>_

> Fall Festivities are aplenty...What do we konw or know someone or someplace in the know ?

> Look and speak kindly to both Utsuho and Stargazer while winking : " We do not want to "sink" all the time for a reunion of two formerly-lost friends without them catching up more than enough with each other,of course until it is time to go back to our own pursuits "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 27, 2020, 08:33:56 PM
> Fall Festivities are aplenty...What do we konw or know someone or someplace in the know ?

> Look and speak kindly to both Utsuho and Stargazer while winking : " We do not want to "sink" all the time for a reunion of two formerly-lost friends without them catching up more than enough with each other,of course until it is time to go back to our own pursuits "

>The tengu are the highlight of autumn events, but you know the kappa have their own events closer to the end of the season. You imagine you could ask most residents of youkai mountain.
>"If you're wanting to move on, that's fine," says Utsuho.
>Stargazer feels indecisive again, you are certain she's trying to decide whether she stays or goes.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 28, 2020, 07:48:22 PM
>The tengu are the highlight of autumn events, but you know the kappa have their own events closer to the end of the season. You imagine you could ask most residents of youkai mountain.
>"If you're wanting to move on, that's fine," says Utsuho.
>Stargazer feels indecisive again, you are certain she's trying to decide whether she stays or goes.

>_

> To Stargazer a bit forlorn: " Stargazer,it would be nice if we could leave but the matter of that Formless Gazer and the Displacements are still happenig so we have to stick & work together,both in Gensokyo but also because we are the only ones who are pulled down to that Ocean Bottom Dimension and especially the more we do so the more quickly and certainly you could settle establish in Gensokyo and reunite with your friend ...

> Cheering up and also looking to Utsuho " ...But of course we could be making visits to Utsuho if there is an occasion or if you feel the need &,and there is possibility on all our ends and,especially, this is also ".

> Unless Stargazer objects or wants a clearer explanation or some-such,say our goodbyes and thanks to Utsuho for all her time,wish best luck for her own endeavors and the University's, take Cactus-Stargazer,after her goodbys to Utsuho as well, and let  the 3  exit the University Building and be heading for about the and head for the center of Kappa Town.

> Of course stop or make a deviation if  we catch glimpes or hear about of 1 or both the Aki Sisters or any particular hustle & bustle
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 31, 2020, 11:02:36 PM
> To Stargazer a bit forlorn: " Stargazer,it would be nice if we could leave but the matter of that Formless Gazer and the Displacements are still happenig so we have to stick & work together,both in Gensokyo but also because we are the only ones who are pulled down to that Ocean Bottom Dimension and especially the more we do so the more quickly and certainly you could settle establish in Gensokyo and reunite with your friend ...

> Cheering up and also looking to Utsuho " ...But of course we could be making visits to Utsuho if there is an occasion or if you feel the need &,and there is possibility on all our ends and,especially, this is also ".

> Unless Stargazer objects or wants a clearer explanation or some-such,say our goodbyes and thanks to Utsuho for all her time,wish best luck for her own endeavors and the University's, take Cactus-Stargazer,after her goodbys to Utsuho as well, and let  the 3  exit the University Building and be heading for about the and head for the center of Kappa Town.

> Of course stop or make a deviation if  we catch glimpes or hear about of 1 or both the Aki Sisters or any particular hustle & bustle

>There is a sense of acknowledgement from Stargazer, and she slips back into her Cactus.
>"Once it's all said and done, we'll figure out things in the long term, alright?" says Utsuho.
>You make your way toward the center of the kappa town. It's a bit less active than the markets, and there's little to designate it as a town center at all; just some nice rocks for sitting on, and some cattail patches that have been placed to look reasonably natural at a glance. There are a few kappa here; you note one is quickly taking her leave as you and Tojiko approach. Not surprising for a kappa.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 01, 2020, 10:38:48 PM
>There is a sense of acknowledgement from Stargazer, and she slips back into her Cactus.
>"Once it's all said and done, we'll figure out things in the long term, alright?" says Utsuho.
>You make your way toward the center of the kappa town. It's a bit less active than the markets, and there's little to designate it as a town center at all; just some nice rocks for sitting on, and some cattail patches that have been placed to look reasonably natural at a glance. There are a few kappa here; you note one is quickly taking her leave as you and Tojiko approach. Not surprising for a kappa.

>_

> If the other kappas are standing their ground ,politely approach them and when near or if they turn to face us politely greet them .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 03, 2020, 08:14:35 AM
> If the other kappas are standing their ground ,politely approach them and when near or if they turn to face us politely greet them .

>You approach a kappa sitting on one of the rocks, notable for having dyed her hair blonde. She is giving your a suspicious look as you do. "Yes?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 03, 2020, 09:29:02 PM
>You approach a kappa sitting on one of the rocks, notable for having dyed her hair blonde. She is giving your a suspicious look as you do. "Yes?"

>_

> Polite,placid,aware look  : " Hello there,and thanks for your time,we 2 were wondering if you or anyone in your know has seen or heard recently of both or even just 1 of the Aki Sisters or their main places of activities... it is for a Divine Blessing for Plants ,even though it is Prime & Wide Activity for them in Fall,either by them or ,if they are more available,another compatible god ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 04, 2020, 06:45:46 AM
> Polite,placid,aware look  : " Hello there,and thanks for your time,we 2 were wondering if you or anyone in your know has seen or heard recently of both or even just 1 of the Aki Sisters or their main places of activities... it is for a Divine Blessing for Plants ,even though it is Prime & Wide Activity for them in Fall,either by them or ,if they are more available,another compatible god ".

>"...I don't go down the mountain," she says at leangth.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 04, 2020, 03:14:56 PM
>"...I don't go down the mountain," she says at leangth.

>_

> " Well, that confirms they really are off-mountain ".

> " Then,would you know if the ropeway to the Moriya Shrine,since that is going to our alternate stop , is operative or if the fly-by path is usually clear to go up ? "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 06, 2020, 07:47:27 AM
> " Well, that confirms they really are off-mountain ".

> " Then,would you know if the ropeway to the Moriya Shrine,since that is going to our alternate stop , is operative or if the fly-by path is usually clear to go up ? "

>"Well, not really," the kappa says, "I don't go down into the woods."
>"It should be working," says the kappa, "But you'd have to go down the mountain to reach the station"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 08, 2020, 08:52:53 PM
>
>"Well, not really," the kappa says, "I don't go down into the woods."
>"It should be working," says the kappa, "But you'd have to go down the mountain to reach the station"

>_

> "Can the the cable of the ropeway be seen if we take fly from around here among other tellsigns or would the woods get in the way of those and the proper directions ?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 09, 2020, 10:04:42 PM
>
> "Can the the cable of the ropeway be seen if we take fly from around here among other tellsigns or would the woods get in the way of those and the proper directions ?"

>"I suppose so," she says. "But you'll get in trouble with the shrine if you mess with it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 10, 2020, 11:33:58 PM
>"I suppose so," she says. "But you'll get in trouble with the shrine if you mess with it."

>_

> " Nothing that wasteful in the least , it would be just a guidepost of sorts to the Ropeway Station and the Moriya Shrine "

> Smile : " Thanks for your time and indications,miss...?

> When she replies ,even if she prefers to stay anonymous,give her our name specifying we are from the Myouren Temple ,then turn to Tojiko and make a small introduction routine for her to present herself.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 11, 2020, 05:45:16 PM
> " Nothing that wasteful in the least , it would be just a guidepost of sorts to the Ropeway Station and the Moriya Shrine "

> Smile : " Thanks for your time and indications,miss...?

> When she replies ,even if she prefers to stay anonymous,give her our name specifying we are from the Myouren Temple ,then turn to Tojiko and make a small introduction gesture for her to present herself.

>"Miori," the bleach-haired Kappa says.
>Tojiko gives a small bow as you introduce her.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 12, 2020, 11:34:04 PM
>"Miori," the bleach-haired Kappa says.
>Tojiko gives a small bow as you introduce her.

>_

> Serenely, interested relieved ,truly genuine overall,not nosy nor hammy nor suspicious "chatterboxy" :
"Very Glad that we have made your acquaintance and talkMiori, and  if we may,oh, impose a bit more of your patience and open-endedness...

> ":"...any news or insights or the like about Hina Kagiyama,since she is close to a good number of gods from Youkai Mountain and ,just maybe,including "other blessful but not-so-notable-divines" since ,hey, " less popular does not relegate them to lesser existences ".

> Our History News,hearsay,encounters with Hina Kagiyama and other Divine, Blessings,Divinely-related,God-like existences,their Envoys,even among their opposites if kind of mirroring references to the above mentioned, ex up to the present ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 13, 2020, 05:30:05 AM
> Serenely, interested relieved ,truly genuine overall,not nosy nor hammy nor suspicious "chatterboxy" :
"Very Glad that we have made your acquaintance and talkMiori, and  if we may,oh, impose a bit more of your patience and open-endedness...

> ":"...any news or insights or the like about Hina Kagiyama,since she is among the other gods of and from Youkai Mountain and ,just maybe,other " blessful "not-so-notable-divines but ,hey, less "popular could not always equal lesser existences ".

> Our History News,hearsay,encounters with Hina Kagiyama and other Divine, Blessings,Divinely-related,God-like existences,their Envoys,even among their opposites if kind of mirroring references to the above mentioned, ex up to the present ?

>The kappa shrugs. "Sometimes she appears around the edge of the forest, dancing and stuff. I try to keep away there."
>You've had brief encounters with Hina; they were pleasant, but hardly enough you'd expect her to know your name or face on sight.


>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 14, 2020, 11:29:21 PM
>The kappa shrugs. "Sometimes she appears around the edge of the forest, dancing and stuff. I try to keep away there."
>You've had brief encounters with Hina; they were pleasant, but hardly enough you'd expect her to know your name or face on sight.


>_

> " I see,then we will be off, and thanks again for your time and help "

> After waving our goodbyes to Miori,fly to edge of Kappa Village facing the Lower Youkai Mountain.

> Stop there and fly higher to look around for the Ropeway's Cable and ,once found ,follow it down descend it until we reach and land by the Ropeway Station.

> While flying down,keep our senses alert for any sign of the gods we are searching for or if we come across any peculiar event and ,if positive, stop and assess.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 17, 2020, 12:18:51 AM
> " I see,then we will be off, and thanks again for your time and help "

> After waving our goodbyes to Miori,fly to edge of Kappa Village facing the Lower Youkai Mountain.

> Stop there and fly higher to look around for the Ropeway's Cable and ,once found ,follow it down descend it until we reach and land by the Ropeway Station.

> While flying down,keep our senses alert for any sign of the gods we are searching for or if we come across any peculiar event and ,if positive, stop and assess.

As a note, Hina is not considered a deity in the canon of Z Machine. Her status was uncertain back in the day (I feel it is still uncertain), and Imma stick to it. This said, she does deliver up misfortune to the gods.

>You leave the kappa village behind, and make your way down toward the ropeway station. Along the way, you catch a glimpse of a green-haired woman through the gnarled trees that make up the upper reaches of the forests girdling Youkai Mountain.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 17, 2020, 12:54:00 AM
As a note, Hina is not considered a deity in the canon of Z Machine. Her status was uncertain back in the day (I feel it is still uncertain), and Imma stick to it. This said, she does deliver up misfortune to the gods.

>You leave the kappa village behind, and make your way down toward the ropeway station. Along the way, you catch a glimpse of a green-haired woman through the gnarled trees that make up the upper reaches of the forests girdling Youkai Mountain.

>_

// Mmmh,I see : so in this case  is Hina viewed as  " some sort of God-related Misfortune-gathering Youkai ( maybe an Intermediatrix to the gods by delivering the Stockpiled Misfortune to be "Purified"?)" and does that mean that the  PoV and consideration about her by the Human Villagersin " Quests A-Z "  is close to that Symposium of post Mysticism ? //

> To Tojiko,gesturing to Hina and tracking  :" Well then, e happened upon a fairly important detour-in-person ,so shall we go and greet her and see if she any particular info or maybe even unexpected  pointers about my and Stargazer's,so far, if Misfortune or somesuch is involved ?

> If Tojiko has no objection,go for that "grove" in order to reach Hina while politely greeting,and with a voice loud enough but not exaggerated, greeting  and asking we 2 want a a little meeting with to make her aware of our intentions ,but wait  if she makes some sign to do that.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 19, 2020, 04:48:49 PM
// Mmmh,I see : so in this case  is Hina viewed as  " some sort of God-related Misfortune-gathering Youkai ( maybe an Intermediatrix to the gods by delivering the Stockpiled Misfortune to be "Purified"?)" and does that mean that the  PoV and consideration about her by the Human Villagersin " Quests A-Z "  is close to that Symposium of post Mysticism ? //

> To Tojiko,gesturing to Hina and tracking  :" Well then, e happened upon a fairly important detour-in-person ,so shall we go and greet her and see if she any particular info or maybe even unexpected  pointers about my and Stargazer's,so far, if Misfortune or somesuch is involved ?

> If Tojiko has no objection,go for that "grove" in order to reach Hina while politely greeting,and with a voice loud enough but not exaggerated, greeting  and asking we 2 want a a little meeting with to make her aware of our intentions ,but wait  if she makes some sign to do that.

A bit less "Keep away from her, she is radioactive!" but essentially yes. Youkai have traditionally be more daring about it.

>"Yeah, if anyone knows where to find a god..." says Tojiko.
>You descend and greet Hina. "Ah, hello there," Hina says, continuing to prance and twirl.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 20, 2020, 11:12:19 PM
A bit less "Keep away from her, she is radioactive!" but essentially yes. Youkai have traditionally be more daring about it.

>"Yeah, if anyone knows where to find a god..." says Tojiko.
>You descend and greet Hina. "Ah, hello there," Hina says, continuing to prance and twirl.

>_
//  :spell: Aaah, most understandable in an adapted way //

> To Tojiko,relieved : " Hina Kagiyama sure is , no matter generic or human blow-ups "

> Wave,be thankful,and once arrived,follow her and do a small bow : " Hello again , Hina, we 2 , that is I  Minamitsu and my new helpful friend here Soga no Tojiko's, we are very glad&thankful to be finding you...

>... Pause for eventual greetings or exchanges between of our 2 "guests"...

>...Commence again: " ...especially regarding important matters... and be at peace that I am and we are going to be more explaining,clearer and so the facts and pace more understandable and supportive... "

> "... them matters being Help Finding a God for a Blessing of a Leaf and a Check-Up for Possible Misfortunes of mine ,all for good sake of... :spell: Investigation & Resolving of a Strange Incident-in-Brewing in Secret ."

> Any "felt reactions"by "Stargazer-in-Cactus "?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 21, 2020, 07:26:27 AM
//  :spell: Aaah, most understandable in an adapted way //

> To Tojiko,relieved : " Hina Kagiyama sure is , no matter generic or human blow-ups "

> Wave,be thankful,and once arrived,follow her and do a small bow : " Hello again , Hina, we 2 , that is I  Minamitsu and my new helpful friend here Soga no Tojiko's, we are very glad&thankful to be finding you...

>... Pause for eventual greetings or exchanges between of our 2 "guests"...

>...Commence again: " ...especially regarding important matters... and be at peace that I am and we are going to be more explaining,clearer and so the facts and pace more understandable and supportive... "

> "... them matters being Help Finding a God for a Blessing of a Leaf and a Check-Up for Possible Misfortunes of mine ,all for good sake of... :spell: Investigation & Resolving of a Strange Incident-in-Brewing in Secret ."

> Any "felt reactions"by "Stargazer-in-Cactus "?

>Stargazer is quiet. If she knows Hina is there, she is not reaction.
>You descend and introduce yourself. "Hello," is all Hina says, not ceasing her dance.
>"I do not follow," she says after you explain. "You don't seem particularly unfortunate today..."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 21, 2020, 02:32:54 PM
>Stargazer is quiet. If she knows Hina is there, she is not reaction.
>You descend and introduce yourself. "Hello," is all Hina says, not ceasing her dance.
>"I do not follow," she says after you explain. "You don't seem particularly unfortunate today..."

>_

> " Well,good and thankful to know, it was in fact a Possibility,unless there's still maybe  some to be around myself  to delivered to you up for Gods-Delivery ?"

Pause :"Anyhow the truly important part, a is the God-Seeking,like the Shizua or Minoriko Aki or blessful like you could well be acquainted,Hina
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 24, 2020, 01:52:32 AM
> " Well,good and thankful to know, it was in fact a Possibility,unless there's still maybe  some to be around myself  to delivered to you up for Gods-Delivery ?"

Pause :"Anyhow the truly important part, a is the God-Seeking,like the Shizua or Minoriko Aki or blessful like you could well be acquainted,Hina

>"Oh, you won't find those two unless they want to be found," says Hina. "They're very busy right now."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 25, 2020, 06:39:01 PM
>"Oh, you won't find those two unless they want to be found," says Hina. "They're very busy right now."

>_

> " Well understandable since Autumn is their time to shine and we are at the apex of it ".

> " However,would it be possible for you to direct us to another Recommended and Available Deity for Blessings for Leaves,Plants,Nature?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 26, 2020, 07:48:31 PM
> " Well understandable since Autumn is their time to shine and we are at the apex of it ".

> " However,would it be possible for you to direct us to another Recommended and Available Deity for Blessings for Leaves,Plants,Nature?"

>"Does it matter what kind of leaf?" says Hina, as she begins to dance around the two of you. "I am sure Lady Suwako could give you a lily pad."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 27, 2020, 08:23:25 AM
>"Does it matter what kind of leaf?" says Hina, as she begins to dance around the two of you. "I am sure Lady Suwako could give you a lily pad."

>_

//  :player: :lives: :spells: :lspell: :spells: :lives: :que: :lenemy: :que: //

> Nod and Assent respectfully and impressed :"If Lady Suwako is reconfirmed to be reachable as it sounds at a Spot The Moriya Shrine Grounds ,since requirementa only a Blessed Leaf for,by general concord, A "Blessed-Magical-Minamitsu-Tailored-Needed Pointer  fit even Underwater" as 'Best Navigational Compass  ".

> Look earnestly & consciously  back and forth a couple times between Tojiko ,"Spiky-Planted Stargazer " and Hina.

> " To be fully sure myself,Tojiko and a Third Friendly and Cautious Very Ghostly Spirit were going to go for a Reconfirmation and Pointers such as yours,Hina,about :Flight Ascension alongside the Cable Stations Important Spots and of course the Important Destination ...if we are on the correct track-choice or at least track-mentality...from the First Altitude of Youkai Mountainto to the Moriya Shrine and its Lily Pond".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 28, 2020, 05:47:58 PM
Sorry, I'm going to need you to pare that one down.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 28, 2020, 07:43:19 PM
Sorry, I'm going to need you to pare that one down.


> Look earnestly & consciously  between Tojiko ,"Spiky-Planted Stargazer " and Hina.

>Nod and Assent impressed :"A Blessed Lily Pad should do well,or any leaf-type but a Green One is Best,since that is the Required Ingredient for that sorta of "Blessed-Magical Specific Compass by Patchouli " .

 > "So,is Lady Suwako  confirmed to be reachable & are available as it sounds at a Spot at The Moriya Shrine Grounds"?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 28, 2020, 10:41:23 PM

> Look earnestly & consciously  between Tojiko ,"Spiky-Planted Stargazer " and Hina.

>Nod and Assent impressed :"A Blessed Lily Pad should do well,or any leaf-type but a Green One is Best,since that is the Required Ingredient for that sorta of "Blessed-Magical Specific Compass by Patchouli " .

 > "So,is Lady Suwako  confirmed to be reachable & are available as it sounds at a Spot at The Moriya Shrine Grounds"?

>"She doesn't leave very often, to my understanding," says Hina.

>_
Title: [Kind-of EDITED+REVIEWED] Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 29, 2020, 07:02:00 PM
>"She doesn't leave very often, to my understanding," says Hina.

>_

> " Nothing stopping a small group us to fly-by at safe&reasonable distance,or even more distanced,  from the Cable of the Ropeway Station up to the Moriya Shrine , not going to raise more than passing upturned eyebrows,some gaping mouths and small-ish doubts with pray-tell,none or next-to-none fuss ?"

> "Especially if our Misfortune is a-okay and cannot be smooth-sailed down further without...mayhaps.... minor or none consequences for us present than rather small doubts,questions and gawking,but more importantly, if it would affect in the involving-seeking Tengu Border Patrols or Groups...considering the Tengu&Guests Fall Celebrations but by Onlookers like Utsuho and Miyoi the Kappa...especially if the Cable Car Safely would catch up to us and them due to that?

> Float after confirmation,re-direct to Hina whether she signs she wants to be surer, to look & point-out positioning for the Cable-Car and Potential-Flier Escort   around here ,and.... Special Attention what would be Akin to Steeper Points , Clearer-View Points,Unclearer ones in Transit.

Title: Re: [Kind-of EDITED+REVIEWED] Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 01, 2020, 01:14:45 PM

 
> " Alrighty if nothing stopping a small group us to fly-by at safe&reasonable distance,or even more distanced,  from the Cable of the Ropeway Station up to the Moriya Shrine , not going to raise more than,reckonnig, we are still Off-Youkai Mountaineers contained surprises,questions and clearances ."

> "Especially alrighty if our Misfortune is a-okay and cannot be smooth-sailed down further without...mayhaps...no real alerts & intruder-seeking about A special pair Ghostly Spirital Youkai,the heart of the matter for an  un-obstructing but not shady-seeming  of the Best Moriya Shrine's Route Route Group of Tengu Border Patrols or Mixed Tengu Group,possibly up to of the Moriya Shrine or during a Back-Trek...particularly if an Human-Filled,Cable-Guided run across us to further the misunderstanding

>...surely we are not forgettin the the Tengu&Guests Fall Celebrations in case ; however we are slighty familiar only by Mercy of Closer Acquaintances,yet Non-Present at Tengu Festivities, such as  first Utsuho and second a Kappa Villager miss called Miyo ? "


Title: Re: [Kind-of EDITED+REVIEWED] Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 01, 2020, 01:15:31 PM

//[Tentative EDITED+REVIEWED Up-Above]  (Even more tenative Tentative explanation+insight,even taken-in by parts and not complete to the last lines) Mo , My Intention and Approach ( Player-Side(s)&Player&Users-Expressions) is simply and reflectively lays&keeps laying to avoid burdening,and also regarding to "Real Risk" unclear+wall-textinga bout  over-writing over-decompressing" without  any bummer or brain-wrecking meant or left to lay-about....

// Rather it  is  to trying  avoid or turn to the better side &conversion going the "unwittingly or not too ( "too"given the Real Dimension and Real-to-Digital Dimension burdedned by " Shady Intoxicating&Infecting Circumstances&CONSEQUENCES&Hot-Heading in Act) 1-man Playerism WITH his own half-layabout Hustle/De-Hustle(De-hustling 1st for GMT/UTC TIME-ZONE+2 on my Coast-Hometown of Pesaro in ITAly ...Ah Godly Veeery :bigpower: Warm Summer Bloom ) ; conscious ,even Overly-Conscious before steering Back in Temperance like in this Medium-Long Reply, as not to to do a Major  :point: Contribution :cirnotan:....! inclosing in  near-snail-like "Progress&Problem Solving"....//


// The Meaningful Meaning For A contribution&effort&call-back to a  "Rediscover and Re-Approach to Another Genesis/Semi-Genesis"(Honestly I cannot in good heart specify "Neo-Genesis/Renewal)" about  Partecipation-in/w Sharing-in Before Viewing Counts Guests " ....with any fair remedy,suggestion,correction more than welcomed and welcoming ( counting "Parser" Purvis in his Touhou A Z - Machine Adventures Context  for the "Closer to players Replies and More or Less Recent-ish by Other Players or Interested Users) ,e.g. his much welcomed rather recent replies  ) 

// This is also a reminder(?Interpersonal?Part-Communal? "Touhou..." A Z- machine Adventures about " Pieces of Echo and recalling ( Involvement  even from the still-Purvis Fairly Spiritual Predecessor(Rougher,more Free-Wheeled,Older-School Pure Mysterious  Adventure Part- Comedy) 
: " Barren Path ( indirectly ; at
" (The Lost) shrinemaiden.? V.1.5" Archive-Forum domain except interesting "smidgets" at the very start of the V.2 forum " )
plus "Return to the Barren Path ("directly since  at " The Last Archive-Forum)shrinemaiden.org" V.2" //

//...both of those and related gaming groups "partly-regretfully In  theEternal Unfinished Limbo due to Un-Repenting Very Critical Spoilers  ,Lost for the Good and the Bad even those major Spoilers) )" ; mainly , again , the "Improvising Surprising Carry-Over Series Sequel "  of Barren Path,esp. "Return") to "Patchouli Quest A Z"(1st Purvis One) and the " Meaningful Consolidation" Reisen Quest A Z ...(2nd ) and to a checking moderate extent all the  :meiling: Ongoing  :meiling: Series //
Title: Re: [Kind-of EDITED+REVIEWED] Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 01, 2020, 10:30:13 PM
[quote autho
 
> " Alrighty if nothing stopping a small group us to fly-by at safe&reasonable distance,or even more distanced,  from the Cable of the Ropeway Station up to the Moriya Shrine , not going to raise more than,reckonnig, we are still Off-Youkai Mountaineers contained surprises,questions and clearances ."

> "Especially alrighty if our Misfortune is a-okay and cannot be smooth-sailed down further without...mayhaps...no real alerts & intruder-seeking about A special pair Ghostly Spirital Youkai,the heart of the matter for an  un-obstructing but not shady-seeming  of the Best Moriya Shrine's Route Route Group of Tengu Border Patrols or Mixed Tengu Group,possibly up to of the Moriya Shrine or duringBack-Trek...particularly if an Human-Filled,Cable-Guided accidentaly is miosunderstood to turn into our Point-Of-Direction&Interst

>...surely we are not glossing over not forgetting and them the Tengu&Guests Fall Celebrations in case it is All their Territory ; we are slight familiar only by Mercy of Closer Acquaintances,yet Non-Tengu Festive, such as  first Utsuho and second a Kappa miss by Miyo the Kappa Villager miss ?

> Float Higher&Parallel to the Least Thick Thicket of Trees still within Hina'sconfirmation,but float little and more measured unless Hina she is unsure or meaningbe surer Misfortune-Wise, to look & point-out positioning for the Cable-Car and Potential-Flier Escort   around here ,and.... Special Attention what would be Akin to Steeper Points , Clearer-View Points,Unclearer ones in Transit.

>"Good luck," says Hina. "I'm sure it will be fine."

>_
Title: Re: [Kind-of EDITED+REVIEWED] Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 02, 2020, 08:57:06 PM
>"Good luck," says Hina. "I'm sure it will be fine."

>_

> Smile and wave her goodbye :" Good luck with your endeavors as well ".

> Keep flying in the area to locate the Cable of the Ropeway and ,once found,see if the Station is coming or if there is anyone flying upwards along the mountainside it would travel across.
Title: Re: [Kind-of EDITED+REVIEWED] Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 04, 2020, 04:53:25 AM
> Smile and wave her goodbye :" Good luck with your endeavors as well ".

> Keep flying in the area to locate the Cable of the Ropeway and ,once found,see if the Station is coming or if there is anyone flying upwards along the mountainside it would travel across.

>You make your way toward the ropeway station.
>It stands out pretty strongly, a building at the base of the forest built around a pole. It is kind of unattractive-looking, but you think you can understand the basic concept of it well enough; it carries boxes with seats along the ropes suspended from the poles. How it all moves, you have no idea.
>It seems to be empty at the moment, there is a car descending the ropeway and should be there in a couple minutes. You don't see anyone flying along the line at the moment.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 05, 2020, 10:11:10 PM
>You make your way toward the ropeway station.
>It stands out pretty strongly, a building at the base of the forest built around a pole. It is kind of unattractive-looking, but you think you can understand the basic concept of it well enough; it carries boxes with seats along the ropes suspended from the poles. How it all moves, you have no idea.
>It seems to be empty at the moment, there is a car descending the ropeway and should be there in a couple minutes. You don't see anyone flying along the line at the moment.

>_

> Say to Tojiko while we both look for the Booth or,if it is absent,Kappa Operators,then approach :'' If it is that operating that quietly and inconspicuouly anc none is flying close to it,it should be better to ride it normally rather than to risk standing out and Tengu getting patrol-blocked for seemingly-ambiguous or worse approach,althought in this case there is the issue of the eventual fee..."

> " ...I wonder if the Kappa here accept payment it in barter or in favours? ''
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 07, 2020, 05:30:05 AM
> Say to Tojiko while we both look for the Booth or,if it is absent,Kappa Operators,then approach :'' If it is that operating that quietly and inconspicuouly anc none is flying close to it,it should be better to ride it normally rather than to risk standing out and Tengu getting patrol-blocked for seemingly-ambiguous or worse approach,althought in this case there is the issue of the eventual fee..."

> " ...I wonder if the Kappa here accept payment it in barter or in favours? ''

>Tojiko shrugs. "It looks a lot slower than flying. I don't think I've heard anything about fees, though?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 08, 2020, 10:17:50 PM
>Tojiko shrugs. "It looks a lot slower than flying. I don't think I've heard anything about fees, though?"

>_


> Keep Approaching the waiting&landing area,wait-in ,observe,listen,take note of what and who is and might be standing-out  among any booths,stall,general activity on ground and sky.


> Point out our purpose,activities and finding to Tojiko while hearing her out


> Afterwards reply more thoroughly expressing understanding with some relief and focus tone&expression ,some cheerfulness :" Right you are,Tojiko,with thanks  for a full rreminder that Fees bere are a non-eventuality and so non-worry and non-delaying leaving only some donation or offering for Suwako's Blessed Lily Pad".


> Item.Check


> Mental Memos again: Asking Byakuren for Necessary Funds from the Communal Funds ; Check-in "Nazrindou" for Chancea of Good Item Trades encompassing the Trading-Back of our Spellcard.


>Continue :"...And Right you are again about the Ropeway Travel-Wagon: seems and is actually lots slower than Flying-By in exchange of more ground-stability and safety for human villagers and human travelers , but also those who like us may mostly briefly ,as long as kept on that,afford  :"a positive viable route ,especially for blending-in and unimpeded arrival but also for a newer way scenic sight-seeing,mental mapping ,resting..."

> "...And Surely that is going to be Mostly-Brief because,as you wisely discerned it would be the.slowest to an otherwise Reasonable Fly-By ..."

>" ...So We better,unless we encounter or are encountered with troubling snags, Get Rope-Wagon Carried ONLY for the Arrival Up and the About to Disembark ".


Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 10, 2020, 07:51:44 AM

> Keep Approaching the waiting&landing area,wait-in ,observe,listen,take note of what and who is and might be standing-out  among any booths,stall,general activity on ground and sky.


> Point out our purpose,activities and finding to Tojiko while hearing her out


> Afterwards reply more thoroughly expressing understanding with some relief and focus tone&expression ,some cheerfulness :" Right you are,Tojiko,with thanks  for a full rreminder that Fees bere are a non-eventuality and so non-worry and non-delaying leaving only some donation or offering for Suwako's Blessed Lily Pad".


> Item.Check


> Mental Memos again: Asking Byakuren for Necessary Funds from the Communal Funds ; Check-in "Nazrindou" for Chancea of Good Item Trades encompassing the Trading-Back of our Spellcard.


>Continue :"...And Right you are again about the Ropeway Travel-Wagon: seems and is actually lots slower than Flying-By in exchange of more ground-stability and safety for human villagers and human travelers , but also those who like us may mostly briefly ,as long as kept on that,afford  :"a positive viable route ,especially for blending-in and unimpeded arrival but also for a newer way scenic sight-seeing,mental mapping ,resting..."

> "...And Surely that is going to be Mostly-Brief because,as you wisely discerned it would be the.slowest to an otherwise Reasonable Fly-By ..."

>" ...So We better,unless we encounter or are encountered with troubling snags, Get Rope-Wagon Carried ONLY for the Arrival Up and the About to Disembark ".

>There are a couple of empty stands, but none that are open or staffed by anyone right now. You suspect they probably are only bothered with when people expect a decent crowd.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>"Sure, we can ride it, if you want to," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 11, 2020, 05:40:12 AM

// 1st.Sorry for intermittently,and when close to or plainly annoing, & turning to a text-walling style or to be calling out to text-walling more often than not and not wholly planned (nor wholly judicious)

//2. (Useful note of Glitch-Bug)It is not an often-used function like the"direct-post quote",since none has yet reported or he/sheis about to or in "cool-down/heat-up :cirnotan: :meiling: )it in the"Resurrection Butterfly" for Tech-Related Reports-Suggestions while I am getting on with it(I  not Tempestive-Wise ")" but I have been encountering for nearly 1 week :
1. An inability to use(Funct.)"Insert Quote " from the Topic Summary ( Quoting in a In-Writing post) resulting in a Blank Post Body,not simply "Hidden Revealable" by Preview or Mouse-Selecting or After-Post)- no pretext or pressuring meant for highlighting here,yet this is the "last improvised test-wait" - objectively there are good evidence+signs that is a nifty good utility : this ,off-section in a sense,is mainly "contributive exhort" to confidently and hopefully renew/discover/re-discover its utility and more discovered/re-discovered(e.g."Reply and Chose to "Browse/Insert Quote/Edit+ After" for Half of the Full Length of Topic Replies) //

// 2.( Similar&Linked )Return of a somehow weaker version of a,but still "mostly"set-off by Emoticons and/or erasing  around beginnings or ends paragraphs a few or more times and/or Copy-Paste around those Emoticons :  Glitch-Bug/Time-Waster of Reduced Font,not rare with Mobile Browsers but  rare with Desktop ones; in addition HTML Tags are shown but are visible ONLY In-Preview OR After-Post and can ONLY be erased by Editing them After-Post(Enlarging Fonts does not remove them) //// 4. FINALLY! THE Actual RP/CYOA Reply at the QUOTE-end.//

>There are a couple of empty stands, but none that are open or staffed by anyone right now. You suspect they probably are only bothered with when people expect a decent crowd.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>"Sure, we can ride it, if you want to," says Tojiko.

>_



> Assent with a small happy whistle and smiling but also frowning a bit " ... It could be partly-underwhelming partly prudent-erring,my responsibility,butt let"s ride it while it is here, with all the Ups&Downs on Upper&Summit of Youkai Mountain ,even if Up In Autumnal Tengu's Festivities,there is more Certainty in this,ahah,"Rope-a-Way".

> "Then again,while we are about to enter it,,there should be a very few someones,other signs of presence in these Sorroundings....or is it just my perception that is off?"

> None or nothing which might be notable?

> Hop into it when the "Rope-Wagon",last lookies while at it.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 13, 2020, 02:20:35 AM
> "Then again,while we are about to enter it,,there should be a very few someones,other signs of presence in these Sorrounds....orjust my perception-angle from here?"

> None or nothing which might be notable?

> Hop int it when the "Rope-Wagon",last lookies while at it.[/font][/size]

>"I think we have it to ourselves," Tojiko says. "I guess it isn't surprising, it's deep into harvest season, and it's not a particularly important day or anything. People have other things to do right now."
>The ropeway car descends, and the two of you board it as makes its way around the station. The car is a simple, undecorated thing with a couple rows of seats inside it, currently empty. Tojiko makes herself comfortable on one of the seats in the middle.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 13, 2020, 06:25:10 PM
>"I think we have it to ourselves," Tojiko says. "I guess it isn't surprising, it's deep into harvest season, and it's not a particularly important day or anything. People have other things to do right now."
>The ropeway car descends, and the two of you board it as makes its way around the station. The car is a simple, undecorated thing with a couple rows of seats inside it, currently empty. Tojiko makes herself comfortable on one of the seats in the middle.

>_


> Unless she objects take a seat next to Tojiko.


> Look at which windows are the best the to look scenery when the ropeway-car starts going up.


> Look at the scenery and point out to Tojiko if we see a beautiful or unusual sight.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 15, 2020, 05:02:04 AM

> Unless she objects take a seat next to Tojiko.


> Look at which windows are the best the to look scenery when the ropeway-car starts going up.


> Look at the scenery and point out to Tojiko if we see a beautiful or unusual sight.

>You have a seat next to the Taoist ghost. After a moment, you notice a stirring from the cactus, before Stargazer steps out as well. Paying you little mind, she drifts over to the window, and then pokes her head through it.
>"I guess she's feeling better now?" says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 16, 2020, 07:21:47 PM
> " Really seems so,in fact it makes me more than a bit curios to ask questions to her,or give answers,once Stargazer has finished her "sightseeing".


> Wait for a bit for Stargazer to peer hear head around then get closer to Stargazer but not that much to risk bothering her.


> What "sensations" is she radiating? Perphaps curiosity,questions or answer-seeker?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 17, 2020, 04:37:04 AM
> " Really seems so,in fact it makes me more than a bit curios to ask questions to her,or give answers,once Stargazer has finished her "sightseeing".


> Wait for a bit for Stargazer to peer hear head around then get closer to Stargazer but not that much to risk bothering her.


> What "sensations" is she radiating? Perphaps curiosity,questions or answer-seeker?

>Right now, Stargazer seems generally curious, and kind of excited. You don't think any one thing has gotten her attention.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 17, 2020, 09:09:25 PM
>Right now, Stargazer seems generally curious, and kind of excited. You don't think any one thing has gotten her attention.


> Wait if anything in particular catches Stargazer's attention then,if not,go back to the seat beside Tojiko.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 18, 2020, 04:58:21 AM

> Wait if anything in particular catches Stargazer's attention then,if not,go back to the seat beside Tojiko.

>It doesn't seem like she's particularly caught by anything other that the view.
>You have a seat beside Tojiko. "She's not about to jump out, is she?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 19, 2020, 09:53:28 PM
>It doesn't seem like she's particularly caught by anything other that the view.
>You have a seat beside Tojiko. "She's not about to jump out, is she?"

>_


> Placidly ": Only jumping out as far as her Anchoring Cactus since she seems generally curious of the View of Youkai Mountain from above".


> Call out to Stargazer" Stargazer, if  you find  and are wondering about anything  particularly peculiar or interesting   you can try asking myself or Tojiko or both of us and we'll do our best to answer your " curiosity".


> After Acknowledgment : " For example this is a sort-of a Mechanical Flying Wagon by Rope and once it starts it moving upwards ,it is best to take a seat,or your Special Catcus Seat by your choice,to avoid tripping".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 21, 2020, 09:19:22 PM

> Placidly ": Only jumping out as far as her Anchoring Cactus since she seems generally curious of the View of Youkai Mountain from above".


> Call out to Stargazer" Stargazer, if  you find  and are wondering about anything  particularly peculiar or interesting   you can try asking myself or Tojiko or both of us and we'll do our best to answer your " curiosity".


> After Acknowledgment : " For example this is a sort-of a Mechanical Flying Wagon by Rope and once it starts it moving upwards ,it is best to take a seat,or your Special Catcus Seat by your choice,to avoid tripping".

>Stargazer pulls her head back in and glances at you, then looks back out the window. You get the feeling she largely understands what is happening.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 22, 2020, 08:06:50 PM
>Stargazer pulls her head back in and glances at you, then looks back out the window. You get the feeling she largely understands what is happening.

>_


> While waiting for the Cable Car to lift off,take out the " Journal by an Outside World's Ghost".


> If there is any part we did not yet read or just skimmed or was unclear the last time read,examine it or them.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 27, 2020, 05:14:22 PM

> While waiting for the Cable Car to lift off,take out the " Journal by an Outside World's Ghost".


> If there is any part we did not yet read or just skimmed or was unclear the last time read,examine it or them.

(Sorry, it's been way too danged hot)

>The car is already in motion, but you do have some time.
>You take the time to read the book a little. It seems to be a recollection of a ghost haunting a place in the outside world. It is a bit difficult to read, you don't have a point of reference for the lot of the things that it talks about, like apartment buildings (is that like a row of houses? Do they have multiple floors?) or traffic (you don't even know, here). This ghost, by the name of Hayasaka, seems to be something of a prankster, messing with people living in this "apartment complex" in a variety of ways, many of which you have no frame of reference for. Something about the writing seems fishy, though. If this is a journal, it is kind of weirdly written.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 28, 2020, 09:20:29 PM
(Sorry, it's been way too danged hot)

>The car is already in motion, but you do have some time.
>You take the time to read the book a little. It seems to be a recollection of a ghost haunting a place in the outside world. It is a bit difficult to read, you don't have a point of reference for the lot of the things that it talks about, like apartment buildings (is that like a row of houses? Do they have multiple floors?) or traffic (you don't even know, here). This ghost, by the name of Hayasaka, seems to be something of a prankster, messing with people living in this "apartment complex" in a variety of ways, many of which you have no frame of reference for. Something about the writing seems fishy, though. If this is a journal, it is kind of weirdly written.

>_

//No worries, or else we will end up even more parched :cirnotan: in the Coming August//

> While thinking  about it take a look at how Tojiko and Stargazer are doing and at what point of Youkai Mountain are we at...

>...Weirdly Written...Perphaps resembling the elements,writing and style Typical of Tales or Novels?
 
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 29, 2020, 03:41:38 AM
> While thinking  about it take a look at how Tojiko and Stargazer are doing and at what point of Youkai Mountain are we at...

>...Weirdly Written...Perphaps resembling the elements,writing and style Typical of Tales or Novels?

>Stargazer is still poking her head through the sides of the cable car, sometimes floating over to the other side to check the opposite side. Tojiko seems to be trying to read your book as well. At this point, you can see the tengu village below, and the Moriya Shrine is coming up.
>...Hm, it does feel more like it's written to be read than as a collection of thoughts....

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 30, 2020, 08:20:58 AM
>"Tojiko, I'm not sure this is an authentic journal."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 01:54:40 AM
>"Tojiko, I'm not sure this is an authentic journal."

>"What's wrong with it?" she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 03:36:46 AM
>Pass it to her so she can take a closer look.
>"Does that seem like how someone would write a journal normally to you?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 03:39:20 AM
>Pass it to her so she can take a closer look.
>"Does that seem like how someone would write a journal normally to you?"

>She glances over it.
>"Well, no. But the way people write has changed so much from my time that I frankly don't know what looks right," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 03:44:07 AM
>"Hmm that could be all it is for me as well I suppose."
>Was this journal from the outside world?
>"Damn young 'uns and their newfangled writing styles."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 03:45:45 AM
>"Hmm that could be all it is for me as well I suppose."
>Was this journal from the outside world?
>"Damn young 'uns and their newfangled writing styles."

>"Well, if we both think something's odd about it..." says Tojiko.
>Yes. That is what Kosuzu told you.
>Back in my day, everyone wrote in Chinese, and that's how we liked it!

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 03:49:49 AM
>"You know, while we're up here we might as well just ask Sanae if she's around. When you think about she's probably the leading expert on outside world culture."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 03:50:58 AM
>"You know, while we're up here we might as well just ask Sanae if she's around. When you think about she's probably the leading expert on outside world culture."

>"That's a good idea, actually," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 03:57:10 AM
>Wait patiently until we reach our destination.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 04:05:18 AM
>Wait patiently until we reach our destination.

>It only takes a few more moments before you reach the summit. The door catches on something, and slides open on its own.
>Stepping out, you can see the Moriya shrine is fairly sleepy at the moment. The main building, large and pristine, as if made from newly treated timbers, stands serenely next to a lake. Aside from yourselves, it doesn't seem like anyone is here, though you do think you hear some sounds of life inside the main building? There's a fairly large flock of crows here, cawing at each other and glancing toward you expectantly.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 04:40:30 AM
>Did Stargazer return to the cactus?
>Approach the main building and knock on an appropriate surface.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 04:56:57 AM
>Did Stargazer return to the cactus?
>Approach the main building and knock on an appropriate surface.

>She has not, yet.
>You approach the main part of the shrine, prompting Stargazer to return to her cactus, and knock on the one of the columns supporting the front porch. After a moment, the front door slides open and Sanae steps out. "Oh, hello," she says, as she regards the two of you, then pauses and frowns. "This isn't another of those religious wars, is it? We're not interested still."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 05:09:32 AM
>"No don't worry, I'm actually here to ask a favour of you. I don't suppose one of you would be able to bless a leaf for me?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 05:14:11 AM
>"No don't worry, I'm actually here to ask a favour of you. I don't suppose one of you would be able to bless a leaf for me?"

>"Yeah, we've got different problems," Tojiko says.
>"Bless a leaf?" says Sanae. "Well, I don't see why not...but it's a strange request, isn't it?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 05:16:27 AM
>Shrug.
>"Patchouli needs one blessed to help me with a problem I'm having. No idea what she's going to do with it to be honest."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 05:26:04 AM
>Shrug.
>"Patchouli needs one blessed to help me with a problem I'm having. No idea what she's going to do with it to be honest."

>"Oh, that explains it," says Sanae. "Patchouli grabbed another gofer. Well, that's fine. Um, you'll probably have to donate something, though. And do you have a leaf you want?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 05:29:07 AM
>"Hm, she said it needs to be a blessing relevant to a leaf, and that preferably the leaf would be green. Hopefully that's enough to go off."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 05:32:23 AM
>"Hm, she said it needs to be a blessing relevant to a leaf, and that preferably the leaf would be green. Hopefully that's enough to go off."

>"Blessing relevant to the leaf?" says Sanae. "And if you want green, it's probably best to check around the lake."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 05:37:06 AM
>"Oh yeah, and I have something to ask you specifically Sanae. As an expert on outside world culture what do you make of this book?"
>Pull out the journal and hand it to Sanae.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 05:45:30 AM
>"Oh yeah, and I have something to ask you specifically Sanae. As an expert on outside world culture what do you make of this book?"
>Pull out the journal and hand it to Sanae.

>She takes it and looks it over, then flips it open and pages through it for a moment.
>"Looks like some novel to me," she says. "They sure went all out on it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 05:49:09 AM
>"Novel? So it's not someone's journal?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 05:53:53 AM
>"Novel? So it's not someone's journal?"

>"Not anyone real, anyways, probably," says Sanae. "Guess it could be a fictional account of a real person?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 05:58:15 AM
>"I was hoping it would have some clue to a problem I'm having that seems to have to do with being a ghost. I don't suppose there's any chance it's written by some famous outside world ghost expert is there?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 06:00:32 AM
>"I was hoping it would have some clue to a problem I'm having that seems to have to do with being a ghost. I don't suppose there's any chance it's written by some famous outside world ghost expert is there?"

>She looks it over again.
>"I don't think so. And, there's ghost problems? Are you sick or something?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 06:06:48 AM
>"I don't think so, I keep getting pulled into some weird alternate underwater Gensokyo."
>How much of that weird feeling that we felt before all this started are we still feeling?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 06:08:14 AM
>"I don't think so, I keep getting pulled into some weird alternate underwater Gensokyo."
>How much of that weird feeling that we felt before all this started are we still feeling?

>The feeling is still there.
>"...Huh," says Sanae. "Does that happen to ghosts often? I guess that'd be why you'd want that leaf, huh? Well, let's go to the pond and see."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 06:21:25 AM
>"It doesn't happen normally at all, which is making this quite a tough nut to crack."
>Follow her to the pond.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 06:23:19 AM
>"It doesn't happen normally at all, which is making this quite a tough nut to crack."
>Follow her to the pond.

>"No wonder you have Patchouli's interest," says Sanae, as she leads you down a path toward the lake.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 06:46:08 AM
>"Yukari's interest too, which is a little worrying."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 06:48:13 AM
>"Yukari's interest too, which is a little worrying."

>"Whoa," says Sanae. "That really a thing... Anyone else I need to know about involved with this?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 07:02:04 AM
>"Keine, kind of? It's a long story."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 07:15:54 AM
>"Keine, kind of? It's a long story."

>She nods. "Well, Keine is fine. Easy to deal with. But no one else who's difficult?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 07:33:47 AM
>"Well, Tojiko's involved thankfully, she's been a big help. But no, it's not like anyone's shown up and announced themselves as the perpetrator to make this into a proper incident or anything."
>Look around for nice leaves as we walk.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 04:13:29 PM
>"Well, Tojiko's involved thankfully, she's been a big help. But no, it's not like anyone's shown up and announced themselves as the perpetrator to make this into a proper incident or anything."
>Look around for nice leaves as we walk.

>There's not a lot in the way of leaves or bushes along this path.
>"That does make it inconvenient," says Sanae. "I bet its that same person who messed with the seasons a little while ago."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 10:02:18 PM
>"I have reason to believe it isn't her either actually."
>Did Okina Matara want us to keep quiet about her?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 10:03:40 PM
>"I have reason to believe it isn't her either actually."
>Did Okina Matara want us to keep quiet about her?

>Sanae nods.
>She didn't say it directly, but...she kind of implied it?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 10:21:24 PM
>Continue following her to the lake.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 10:39:54 PM
>Continue following her to the lake.

>You follow Sanae down to the lake. The water is clear and sparkles gently in the autumn sun, and the songs of many frogs can be heard. A small shrine is set by the banks, it base just touching the water's edge.
>"Lady Suwako!" Sanae calls out. "Visitors!" There is a splash, as a small woman in purple with a a wide-brimmed hat topped with a pair of eyes hops out onto the bank.
>"What's going on?" she says, looking toward you and Tojiko curiously.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 31, 2020, 11:07:43 PM
>Do we have much experience with shinto gods?
>"I'm here to beseech you for a blessing."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 11:10:21 PM
>Do we have much experience with shinto gods?
>"I'm here to beseech you for a blessing."

>Not a whole lot, honestly. They're a little outside your social range.
>"Huh, okay," says Suwako, as she settles into a crouch and tilts her head a little.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 31, 2020, 11:39:06 PM
>Not a whole lot, honestly. They're a little outside your social range.
>"Huh, okay," says Suwako, as she settles into a crouch and tilts her head a little.

>_

> GLad tone and pointing to the Lily Pond : "To be more to the point,a necessity and courtesy for this explanation, it a Blessing for a Green Leaf,like a Pond Lily from here,to help Patchouli making a Special-Tuned Magical Compass which would help me with a certain...weird and worring forced-displacement issue of mine,and so spirit-ghost related ...this is a part to understand&resolve it with  just affecting myself and little else from Gensokyo...

> Serene Look at Sanae :" I already been explaining and thinking about it with Sanae on the way ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 02:09:58 AM
> GLad tone and pointing to the Lily Pond : "To be more to the point,a necessity and courtesy for this explanation, it a Blessing for a Green Leaf,like a Pond Lily from here,to help Patchouli making a Special-Tuned Magical Compass which would help me with a certain...weird and worring forced-displacement issue of mine,and so spirit-ghost related ...this is a part to understand&resolve it with  just affecting myself and little else from Gensokyo...

> Serene Look at Sanae :" I already been explaining and thinking about it with Sanae on the way ".

>"Yeah, it seems like she has quite a load," Sanae says.
>"Anything we need to be worried about?" Suwako asks, more to Sanae than you.
>"I don't think so?" says Sanae. "I mean, it's not exactly an incident yet, I don't think. But it wouldn't hurt to help out?"
>Suwako looks back to you. "Oh, that explains it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 02:12:14 AM
>"What explains what?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 02:30:17 AM
>"What explains what?"

>"So ghosts have a foot in this world and a foot in the next," says Suwako. "You've got extra feet elsewhere. Or maybe someone's tugging on them? It's strange."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 05:39:34 AM
>Appear surprised.
>"Wait, you can tell something about what's going on with me? Please tell me everything you can, I've been running around non-stop trying to work out what in Davy Jones locker is going on!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 05:47:24 AM
>Appear surprised.
>"Wait, you can tell something about what's going on with me? Please tell me everything you can, I've been running around non-stop trying to work out what in Davy Jones locker is going on!"



>"Erm, well," Suwako says. She leans back, frowning thoughtfully. "It's something...new, I think? Well, no. Not at all. Maybe young is the better word for it? It seems kind of familiar, now that I'm seeing it... Mmm."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 06:15:09 AM
>"Familiar?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 06:25:15 AM
>"Familiar?"

>"Not in any way that is useful or apparent," Suwako says, furrowing her brow. "It's like a half-remembered dream in all the worst ways. I'm trying to pin it down and it just doesn't want to."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 06:37:50 AM
>"Does a Gensokyo at the bottom of an ocean populated by nothing but fish ring a bell at all?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 06:48:06 AM
>"Does a Gensokyo at the bottom of an ocean populated by nothing but fish ring a bell at all?"

>"And some thing just watching?" Tojiko adds.
>"Not even slightly," says Suwako, shaking her head. "You didn't happen to meddle in any forbidden magic or anything, did you?"


>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 07:16:37 AM
>We haven't done any meddling have we?
>"Not as far as I know unless freeing Byakuren from Hokkai counts."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 07:19:29 AM
>We haven't done any meddling have we?
>"Not as far as I know unless freeing Byakuren from Hokkai counts."

>You've been on you best behavior, you feel. No meddling at all.
>"It might, but I doubt it," says Suwako. "That was ages ago."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 07:59:03 AM
>"As far as I can tell it just came out of nowhere, and I seem to be the only one affected."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 08:03:11 AM
>"As far as I can tell it just came out of nowhere, and I seem to be the only one affected."

>Tojiko nods. "It just drags here somewhere else, where everything is flooded.
>"...That doesn't sound even a little familiar," says Suwako, frowning.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 08:15:20 AM
>"You said I've got 'extra feet elsewhere', can you tell how I'm connected to this other place?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 08:17:03 AM
>"You said I've got 'extra feet elsewhere', can you tell how I'm connected to this other place?"

>"I think you're snagged on it, somehow," says Suwako. "I don't know how, though."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 08:48:33 AM
>"There must be a way to get unsnagged then right?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 04:31:42 PM
>"There must be a way to get unsnagged then right?"

>"Well. I assume so?" says Suwako, frowning some more. "Hm. Whatever has you is...not quite there, altogether?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 01, 2020, 08:57:10 PM
>"Well. I assume so?" says Suwako, frowning some more. "Hm. Whatever has you is...not quite there, altogether?"

>_

> Frown in thought as well :" If it is of any help to pin it down,Patchouli has researched,after hearing out my " reports and considerations",that it could be 1 of the many kinds of " Unseen Clergy",and 1 apparently interested with Unbound Ghosts".

> " Even before that,Yukari pointed out that this is all happening inside the Great Hakurei Barrier and in fact,as mentioned by Tojiko ,after a certain amount of " Voyages Down There" an Underwater Copy of the Human Village started materializing.. but only the...Trees acted like they were in their element".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2020, 08:58:47 PM
>"You mean like it's going senile?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 10:08:23 PM
> Frown in thought as well :" If it is of any help to pin it down,Patchouli has researched,after hearing out my " reports and considerations",that it could be 1 of the many kinds of " Unseen Clergy",and 1 apparently interested with Unbound Ghosts".

> " Even before that,Yukari pointed out that this is all happening inside the Great Hakurei Barrier and in fact,as mentioned by Tojiko ,after a certain amount of " Voyages Down There" an Underwater Copy of the Human Village started materializing.. but only the...Trees acted like they were in their element".

>"Patchouli would want to get involved with those," says Suwako.
>"Didn't you see the village when it happened in the actual Village?" Tojiko says.

>"You mean like it's going senile?"

>"Probably not," Suwako says with a shrug. "But...well, if it's some kind of youkai doing this, then maybe there is something like that happening? It's hard to say anything that's definite, you know."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 02, 2020, 01:46:43 AM
>"Ah yeah, you're right Tojiko. I seem to appear in the same spot in this watery Gensokyo as I was in our one. And if I move while I'm there I've moved an equivalent amount when I return."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2020, 05:17:15 AM
>"Ah yeah, you're right Tojiko. I seem to appear in the same spot in this watery Gensokyo as I was in our one. And if I move while I'm there I've moved an equivalent amount when I return."

>"So moving through space between the two is meaningful," says Suwako. "How very strange. I imagine you've caught the interest of many with this problem?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 02, 2020, 10:31:39 PM
>"Yeah, Patchouli and Yukari are the only ones that really seem to have any idea what's going on though. And kind of Keine."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2020, 11:12:11 PM
>"Yeah, Patchouli and Yukari are the only ones that really seem to have any idea what's going on though. And kind of Keine."

>"Yukari would be involved..." Suwako says, scowling for a moment. "As much as I hate to say it, she may be your best bet."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 02, 2020, 11:31:20 PM
>"Yeah, she said she'd be in touch but I should probably just hunt her down again."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2020, 11:34:23 PM
>"Yeah, she said she'd be in touch but I should probably just hunt her down again."

>"That may be tricky," she says. "Who can tell if she is ready to be bothered? But if you've learned something new, it may not be a bad idea?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 03, 2020, 04:55:49 AM
>"It can't hurt to try, except maybe for her cat if she tries to stop me again. Would you be willing to bless a leaf for me while I'm here?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 03, 2020, 05:00:12 AM
>"It can't hurt to try, except maybe for her cat if she tries to stop me again. Would you be willing to bless a leaf for me while I'm here?"

>"Ah, yes," Suwako says. "What would you like? I'll be happy to help today."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 03, 2020, 05:39:47 AM
>"A green leaf with a relevant blessing is what I'm supposed to get."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 03, 2020, 05:40:59 AM
>"A green leaf with a relevant blessing is what I'm supposed to get."

>"What's a relevant blessing?" Suwako says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 03, 2020, 06:00:21 AM
>Shrug.
>"It's what Patchouli said, though I think she might used words more along the lines of 'a blessing relevant to the leaf'"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 03, 2020, 06:03:42 AM
>Shrug.
>"It's what Patchouli said, though I think she might used words more along the lines of 'a blessing relevant to the leaf'"

>"Okay, I think I have something that might work," Suwako says, before she dives back into the lake. You think you can just make out her silhouette cutting through the water for a moment.
>"I don't suppose there's anything else we could do to help?" says Sanae.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 03, 2020, 08:27:40 PM
>"Okay, I think I have something that might work," Suwako says, before she dives back into the lake. You think you can just make out her silhouette cutting through the water for a moment.
>"I don't suppose there's anything else we could do to help?" says Sanae.

>_

> Smiling thankfully +thoughtfully: "I am already grateful and helped,Sane,and would not want to involve ,confuse or burden...For the help,If feasible since Hina before told me that I am at Normal-Fortune Misfortune, Blessings, Boosts or Support,Divine-Wisery for the most, for Ghosts,or Persons,for myself and Tojiko,especially with 1 or more in regard of Travel,Safekeeping ,Guide&Find ...

> "Of course be free and ready if there ,if there is possibility,to relay, confirm,update the news with Yukari ,not forgetting Lady Kanako here and close ones,and Associated or Related...

> "   No slow-downs or weighty vagueness like dead-weight anchors away underfoot or overshoulders meant or : we are actually more aware way,each at their own post but somehow shared, is a mostly-new happenstance and unprecedented one but also ,fewer more than we anticipated partly after Yukari's,more so during Patchouli's Library in Remilia's Mansion and now mainly with Lady Suwako precisely at the Moriya Shrine ",so more "precedented and happened but then Quite Important-Wise and Share-Wise memory-chained and haplforgotten"

> When  finished Talking&Attempting-Figuring-Out,try a few times,even with pausing but no Strong-Arming or Exposure, Focus and check Feel Stargazer's Feel-Vibes

> Elapsed Time between Visits Okina in her Land of the Backdoor within Gensokyo then fr Mayohiga,Chen's Valiant but Misguided Danmaku Duel ,Yukari's Encounter ?

// It is more on the brief side,short-term,though not that much ,so,unless New Pieces or Events or  :fullpower: Beneficial Corrections upon my estimates/I Stand Corrected :extend:v,for the Youkai Sage(Yukari+2)& The Other Youkai-like Sage(Okina+2) with Dreamy and Recovering Guest (Doremy Sweet );a Low Priority if there if I am not snagging and( :cirnotan:again) over-writing

// Is it agreed"try and  see if we can come first to Contact without Bothering them because and in-study,before they are Ready for Contacting and Maybe-Bother usIn-Barriering,Pocket-Dimension,Dream-Dimensions and Displacement-Like Related or Conjucted Passage
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2020, 01:45:46 AM
Sorry, Branneg. I can't parse that one. Could you pare it down?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 04, 2020, 02:11:37 AM
>"I think I'll be alright, thanks for the offer though."
>Wait for Suwako to return.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2020, 02:16:02 AM
>"I think I'll be alright, thanks for the offer though."
>Wait for Suwako to return.

>"Alright," says Sanae. "Well, if you need something, don't hesitate to ask."
>It doesn't take much longer before Suwako hops out of the lake again. "Here!" she says, presenting a hand-sized lily pad to you. "No matter how fat the frog, this lily pad will hold them!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 04, 2020, 03:03:16 AM
>Stare at the lily pad.
>"An unsinkable vessel..."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2020, 03:08:21 AM
>Stare at the lily pad.
>"An unsinkable vessel..."

>"Um...well..." Sanae says, suddenly fidgeting.
>"For frogs," Suwako says. "But if someone tugs on it it would sink."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 04, 2020, 03:28:54 AM
>Shake ourself out of our reverie.
>"Uh, sorry about that."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2020, 03:30:03 AM
>Shake ourself out of our reverie.
>"Uh, sorry about that."

>"It's fine, it's okay," says Suwako as she offers you the lily pad again.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 04, 2020, 03:46:00 AM
>"Thanks, I'll uh, go take this to Patchouli."
>Did we have any other business on the mountain?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2020, 03:47:36 AM
>"Thanks, I'll uh, go take this to Patchouli."
>Did we have any other business on the mountain?

>You recieve: Blessed Lilypapd
>Do you?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 04, 2020, 09:41:48 AM
>Who knows, it's been a long day.
>Leave awkwardly.