Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 17265 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #720 on: September 15, 2020, 05:48:28 PM »
>"Yeah, like if it's something else's memories why was Stargazer in there?"

>"Perhaps the same reason you were there?" says Doremy.

>_

« Reply #721 on: September 15, 2020, 05:59:31 PM »
>"If only we knew why that is."
>Lean in close.
>"Do you think you're going to be alright here once we leave? Something fishy's going on here."

« Reply #722 on: September 15, 2020, 06:02:24 PM »
>"If only we knew why that is."
>Lean in close.
>"Do you think you're going to be alright here once we leave? Something fishy's going on here."

>"I don't see why not..." Doremy says.

>_

Branneg Xy

• JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
« Reply #723 on: September 17, 2020, 01:15:01 AM »
>"I don't see why not..." Doremy says.

>_

// NICE allusive reminder,but best to keep it temper-prudent  to the Doremy right now with jist Murasa+Tojiko, that there is the scheme-like (from the earlh Thread 2 of the Forme MotK V2,for the sake of insights),though I would not dare to finalize it (yet...)as a Plotting 1;
it is about nearly completed Okina Matara's list of ingredients"(likely it is on the verge of being completed)for THAT UNDER-WRAPS PLAN,which Mai Tereida was allowed to mention "Generically" //

> "That Happenstance regarding "your misunderstood...being withdrawn from Eientei's Library"was kind-of unexpected,mysterious and mostly under-wraps,and for a good chunk this all still is, at that one itime ;although later we finally managed to "barter an arrival" here where you were taken and received the explanations mainly but not just by t Okina ,who is a Secret Youkai-Like God..."

> " ...In that  I had recounted to the folks at Eientei what I could but I agreed ,and I  have fairly done so anyways, to have confirm myself and further recount directly to them,so far it has been,direct-wise, to The Pair of Eirin and Reisen,mainly Eirin".
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 01:35:46 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

« Reply #724 on: September 17, 2020, 08:42:31 PM »
>"Unless you're just so barely awake that you misunderstood what Okina Matara was saying, I think she's been telling you fibs. I don't know why she would, but I don't know her well enough to just trust her when she's doing things like this."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:01:59 PM by Yaersulf »

« Reply #725 on: September 18, 2020, 07:33:20 AM »
> "That Happenstance regarding "your misunderstood...being withdrawn from Eientei's Library"was kind-of unexpected,mysterious and mostly under-wraps,and for a good chunk this all still is, at that one itime ;although later we finally managed to "barter an arrival" here where you were taken and received the explanations mainly but not just by t Okina ,who is a Secret Youkai-Like God..."

> " ...In that  I had recounted to the folks at Eientei what I could but I agreed ,and I  have fairly done so anyways, to have confirm myself and further recount directly to them,so far it has been,direct-wise, to The Pair of Eirin and Reisen,mainly Eirin".

>"Unless you're just so barely awake that you misunderstood what Okina Matara was saying, I think she's been telling you fibs. I don't know why she would, but I don't know her well enough to just trust her when she's doing things like this."

>"Everyone has their own story, I suppose," says Doremy, resting her eyes.

>_

Branneg Xy

• JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
« Reply #726 on: September 18, 2020, 08:51:24 PM »
>"Everyone has their own story, I suppose," says Doremy, resting her eyes.

>_

> "  Certainly so ,whenever there is even a Bit of Valued Goodwill Each Stories Could  be Understood&Forgiven ."

> Was there any indication this " Story " deals in Reputation,Faith-Gathering and Secrecy?

> " In the meantime, do you want us to relay any messages or anything else or could we help in any manner with your recovery?"
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

« Reply #727 on: September 18, 2020, 10:21:10 PM »
>"You don't have to believe me, just be cautious. If nothing else she's obviously a schemer, cut from the same cloth as Yukari Yakumo I think."

« Reply #728 on: September 19, 2020, 01:50:45 AM »
> "  Certainly so ,whenever there is even a Bit of Valued Goodwill Each Stories Could  be Understood&Forgiven ."

> Was there any indication this " Story " deals in Reputation,Faith-Gathering and Secrecy?

> " In the meantime, do you want us to relay any messages or anything else or could we help in any manner with your recovery?"

>"You don't have to believe me, just be cautious. If nothing else she's obviously a schemer, cut from the same cloth as Yukari Yakumo I think."

>You don't know if faith gathering is involved. It's hard to know when a so-called God of Secrets is involved.
>"Maybe tell Eientei that I am doing fine," she says as she rests her eyes.
>"I will take care," she says.

>_

Branneg Xy

• JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
« Reply #729 on: September 20, 2020, 11:38:39 PM »
>You don't know if faith gathering is involved. It's hard to know when a so-called God of Secrets is involved.
>"Maybe tell Eientei that I am doing fine," she says as she rests her eyes.
>"I will take care," she says.

>_

> Observe the sorroundings for a bit to notice if something seems odd or standing out.

> " Alright,will tell to them that".

> " Anything in particular to say to them if they want to come check on you personally or to know when you will be contacting them ?"

« Reply #730 on: September 21, 2020, 12:56:33 AM »
> Observe the sorroundings for a bit to notice if something seems odd or standing out.

> " Alright,will tell to them that".

> " Anything in particular to say to them if they want to come check on you personally or to know when you will be contacting them ?"

>Doremy doesn't say anything. It appears she has progressed from resting her eyes to simply resting.

>_

« Reply #731 on: September 21, 2020, 10:43:37 AM »
>Turn to Tojiko.
>"Well, I suppose we learnt something here at least. What do you make of this whole thing with Matara?"

« Reply #732 on: September 21, 2020, 07:17:36 PM »
>Turn to Tojiko.
>"Well, I suppose we learnt something here at least. What do you make of this whole thing with Matara?"

>"Well, she's trying to blame you, or us maybe, for what she did," says Tojiko. "As for why? Maybe that's just the kind of person she is, a trouble maker?"

>_

« Reply #733 on: September 22, 2020, 05:06:47 AM »
>"Hmm, maybe. I'm weighing up confronting her about it. We are kind of at her mercy here though."

« Reply #734 on: September 22, 2020, 05:08:31 AM »
>"Hmm, maybe. I'm weighing up confronting her about it. We are kind of at her mercy here though."

>"Well. Be nice," says Tojiko. "Unless you know how to get back."

>_

« Reply #735 on: September 22, 2020, 05:17:28 AM »
>"Actually maybe I can get her to listen to what I have to say after she sends me back. That is if she isn't canny enough to be listening in on us as we speak."
>Give the doorway another pointed look.

« Reply #736 on: September 22, 2020, 05:19:46 AM »
>"Actually maybe I can get her to listen to what I have to say after she sends me back. That is if she isn't canny enough to be listening in on us as we speak."
>Give the doorway another pointed look.

>"I'd assume she'd have one of her minions take us home," says Tojiko.
>You glance at the door, which is helpfully closed.

>_

« Reply #737 on: Yesterday at 04:52:13 PM »
>"True. Well, let's go."
>Step out into the hallway and see if there's anyone there.

« Reply #738 on: Today at 12:10:28 AM »
>"True. Well, let's go."
>Step out into the hallway and see if there's anyone there.

>You step into the hallway, and find Okina is there near the end, sitting in her wooden wheelchair and talking with amicably Satono.

>_