Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 70209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #750 on: September 30, 2020, 07:39:48 AM »
> Bow head with hand clasped,gratefully and with some reverence  :" You have mine ,Stargazer's and Tojiko's thanks yet again."

> Rise head,back to usual Captain Minamitsu Murasa's :"Actually...Did you sense any "alteration or new presence or else" from Your Side  like Yukari did from Hers ,which were related to the Young Unseen Clergy operating within The Border or the Grear Barrier ? Any links, or at least ruling out of links,adding Knowledge or Scope about That Formless Unseen Gazing Entity helps.

>"You're quite welcome," Okina says.
>She smiles. "Now, would you expect a god of secrets of answer any of that?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #751 on: October 03, 2020, 09:08:37 PM »
>"You're quite welcome," Okina says.
>She smiles. "Now, would you expect a god of secrets of answer any of that?"

>_

> "Good point there. "

> "In that case could I tell Yukari you did sense something Barrier&Border-related but anytying else are your secrets to keep, or would that be false? "
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #752 on: October 03, 2020, 11:19:25 PM »
> "Good point there. "

> "In that case could I tell Yukari you did sense something Barrier&Border-related but anytying else are your secrets to keep, or would that be false? "

>Okina lays and waves her hand dismissively. "I'm sure she would be quite annoyed to hear you that you think I can sense something she cannot, whether or not is is definitely so." Satono snickers as well.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #753 on: October 04, 2020, 06:38:27 PM »
>Okina lays and waves her hand dismissively. "I'm sure she would be quite annoyed to hear you that you think I can sense something she cannot, whether or not is is definitely so." Satono snickers as well.

>_

> Nod and, internally, raise an eyebrow: " Thank you for sharing that bit of  knowledge. "

> "Well then, since we are about to be granted a passage and she is away" at work" say our warm greetings in our stead Mai as well.''
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 09:49:26 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #754 on: October 05, 2020, 06:38:42 AM »
> Nod and, internally, raise an eyebrow: " Thank you for sharing that bit of  knowledge. "

> "Well then, since we are about to be granted a passage and she is away" at work" say our warm greetings in our stead Mai as well

>"Perhaps don't share it with her," Okina says with a smirk.
>"I will!" Satono says.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #755 on: October 07, 2020, 09:59:42 PM »
>"Perhaps don't share it with her," Okina says with a smirk.
>"I will!" Satono says.

>_

//  :extend: Everyone and anyone is invited to partecipate or just make observations //

> Smile to Okina and Satono.

> "Well,if there is nothing else,I think we are ready to receive That Passage"
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #756 on: October 09, 2020, 06:14:38 AM »
>"Thanks for your hospitality once again, and for looking after Doremy. Though, she seemed a bit confused about some things. Might want to make sure she doesn't go spreading a mixed up version of the truth around."
>Give Okina a pointed look.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #757 on: October 09, 2020, 06:35:12 AM »
> Smile to Okina and Satono.

> "Well,if there is nothing else,I think we are ready to receive That Passage"

>"Thanks for your hospitality once again, and for looking after Doremy. Though, she seemed a bit confused about some things. Might want to make sure she doesn't go spreading a mixed up version of the truth around."
>Give Okina a pointed look.

>Okina chuckles. "I am of the belief that knowledge should serve for the betterment of things, don't you?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #758 on: October 10, 2020, 01:09:11 AM »
>"As long as it doesn't end up with me getting thrown under the boat."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #759 on: October 10, 2020, 01:11:44 AM »
>"As long as it doesn't end up with me getting thrown under the boat."

>Okina smiles. "And I should throw my dancers 'under the boat', instead? What a curious expectation you have."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #760 on: October 10, 2020, 08:18:04 AM »
>"Maybe just find someone instead who isn't happy to keep your secrets for you."

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #761 on: October 10, 2020, 04:15:33 PM »
>"Maybe just find someone instead who isn't happy to keep your secrets for you."

> Do not say that because there is  a "better and healthier deal to offer for both parties" available...

>Okina chuckles. "I am of the belief that knowledge should serve for the betterment of things, don't you?"

>_

> Smile Serenely as well:" ...As for bettering that misunderstanding ,should it not be in the best interest for Both Our Parts to simply mention: who was involved,the general actions and the "happily" resolved misunderstanding whie keeping vague or silent about responsibilities and related?"

> " Would it not be wise to keep the Whole Truth mostly-secret instead of open&manipulated lest those who are fully aware and involved,not much myself or Tojiko raher the Eientei group themselves,are obliged to Correct and...Embarass?"

> "In such a best case,it would be no issue if I and Tojiko were to ask the Eientei group,after explaining and reassuring the Doremy's situation is well and resolved as it truly is, to keep "Reserved Like That If No Throwing Under Boat Is Coming .""
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 10:39:01 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #762 on: October 10, 2020, 04:22:06 PM »
>"Maybe just find someone instead who isn't happy to keep your secrets for you."

> Do not say that because there is  a "better and healthier deal to offer for both parties" available...

>

> Smile Serenely as well:" ...As for bettering that misunderstanding ,should it not be in the best interest for Both Our Parts to simply mention: who was involved,the general actions and the "happily" resolved misunderstanding whie keeping vague or silent about responsibilities and related?"

> " Would it not be wise to keep the Whole Truth mostly-secret instead of open&manipulated lest those who are fully aware and involved,not much myself or Tojiko raher the Eientei group themselves,are obliged to Correct and...Embarass?"

> "In such a best case,it would be no issue if I and Tojiko were to ask the Eientei group,after explaining and reassuring the Doremy's situation is well and resolved as it truly is, to keep "Reserved Like That If No Throwing Under Boat Is Coming .""

>You consider saying something sharp, then think better of it.
>"I would rather leave things as they are," Okina says, "But once my dancers have received treatment, I suppose it doesn't matter, does it?" Satono looks a little confused at this statement, but says nothing.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #763 on: October 10, 2020, 10:37:52 PM »
>You consider saying something sharp, then think better of it.
>"I would rather leave things as they are," Okina says, "But once my dancers have received treatment, I suppose it doesn't matter, does it?" Satono looks a little confused at this statement, but says nothing.

>_

> " In the end it is alright as long as it is kept ias a well-resolved misunderstanding with its details vague."

>A bit concerned :"..Treatment?A True and Necessary Treatment or more of an Optional and Improving one?"
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #764 on: October 11, 2020, 11:24:02 AM »
>"Oh, does it seem like your idea with Doremy is going to work?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #765 on: October 11, 2020, 06:01:41 PM »
> " In the end it is alright as long as it is kept ias a well-resolved misunderstanding with its details vague."

>A bit concerned :"..Treatment?A True and Necessary Treatment or more of an Optional and Improving one?"

>"Oh, does it seem like your idea with Doremy is going to work?"

>"It remains to be seen," says Okina, "But no point in poisoning the well before we even try."
>Satono looks even more confused now. She then starts to shuffle in place a little; almost but not quite a dance. Perhaps this is a nervous tic? Okina reaches out and puts a hand on her arm, which seems to settle her a bit.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #766 on: October 12, 2020, 06:00:28 AM »
>"Well, if it doesn't work, keep in mind that my prior offer is still open. The Myouren temple has experience helping people with similar issues."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #767 on: October 12, 2020, 06:01:44 AM »
>"Well, if it doesn't work, keep in mind that my prior offer is still open. The Myouren temple has experience helping people with similar issues."

>"I do not have my confidence in that," Okina says "But I appreciate your offer. I would rather it not come to pass that I would need to accept it."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #768 on: October 13, 2020, 06:15:10 AM »
>"Well, better to keep your options open right?"
>Give her another pointed look.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #769 on: October 13, 2020, 06:16:26 AM »
>"Well, better to keep your options open right?"
>Give her another pointed look.

>She nods. "Do not take it as an insult. It is an problem I fear is beyond your capacity."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #770 on: October 13, 2020, 07:57:35 AM »
>"I wouldn't underestimate Byakuren, she's pretty amazing."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #771 on: October 14, 2020, 12:19:22 AM »
>"I wouldn't underestimate Byakuren, she's pretty amazing."

>"Ah, do not mistake my doubts for underestimation," Okina says. "Your Byakuren is known to me."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #772 on: October 14, 2020, 08:51:02 AM »
>"Ah, do not mistake my doubts for underestimation," Okina says. "Your Byakuren is known to me."

>_

> Look to and Exchange Glances with Tojiko .

> Then ,Thoughtfully to Okina : " Oh...then is it a matter which sails good by requiring and bearing very specific and chosen " specialties" save for...mmmh... the off-chances? "
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #773 on: October 14, 2020, 11:22:36 AM »
>"Ah, good. As she should be."
>"I can stop bothering you and go bother Yukari if you'd like."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #774 on: October 14, 2020, 08:34:50 PM »
> Look to and Exchange Glances with Tojiko .

> Then ,Thoughtfully to Okina : " Oh...then is it a matter which sails good by requiring and bearing very specific and chosen " specialties" save for...mmmh... the off-chances? "

>"A last resort, we'll say," Okina replies.

>"Ah, good. As she should be."
>"I can stop bothering you and go bother Yukari if you'd like."

>"I wouldn't mind that, no," says Okina with a smirk. You don't know if she's joking or not. "Satono, please lead them away?"
>"Okay, Lady Matara!" says the dancer in pink.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #775 on: October 14, 2020, 09:32:20 PM »
>"Thank you for your time, I hope we can meet again on such friendly terms in the future."
>Be led away.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #776 on: October 14, 2020, 09:45:40 PM »
>"Thank you for your time, I hope we can meet again on such friendly terms in the future."
>Be led away.

>Okina merely nods, as Satono leads you down the hall, opposite of the way you came.
>"I need you both to hold hands and close your eyes again!" Satono says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #777 on: October 14, 2020, 09:52:25 PM »
>"Alright."
>Hold our hand out for Tojiko and close our eyes once more.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #778 on: October 15, 2020, 04:47:48 AM »
>"Alright."
>Hold our hand out for Tojiko and close our eyes once more.

>You take Tojiko's hand. This time, Satono seems content to grab hers, as you feel the other ghost start to lead you. After a moment, you hear a door open and close, and can feel dirt under your feet, and the warmth of sunlight on your face and arms.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #779 on: October 16, 2020, 01:40:37 AM »
>Open our eyes.