Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 12913 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #360 on: December 26, 2022, 10:43:40 PM »
//(EDITED :cirnotan:) A most holy + happy https://youtu.be/2l-dgPD2fCk  to all  :extend//
>"The Princess will be pleased to hear that," Eirin says.

>_

> Correct ourselvex if we do not refer and address Kaguya as *Princess Kaguya".

> "Oh,so Doremy was originally, or became such, invited and here at Eientei as direct guest of Princess's Kaguya? "
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 04:45:56 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #361 on: December 28, 2022, 12:02:26 AM »
> Correct ourselvea if we do not refer and address Kaguya as *Princess Kaguya"

> "Oh,so Doremy was originally, or became such, invited and here at Eientei as direct guest of Princess's Kaguya? "

>"Just so," Eirin says. "The Princess loves to invite people to visit lately, as you've experienced."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #362 on: December 29, 2022, 06:17:03 PM »
>"Just so," Eirin says. "The Princess loves to invite people to visit lately, as you've experienced."

>_
// Again a Small  :cirnotan:edit-to-correct :meiling://

>"True, True to to experience,True to Remember, she, and so Eientesi as well, increased the numbers to a certain angeles, surely enough the amount of the the invited and to-be invited ones have been increased lately, true? "

>What, Which do we remember of been Eientei-Invited-and-Come,
Quote
around recently? Before any Tojiko-meetings, of help-out, or was there "a few preambles, considerationa, the so on and so forth"?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 07:33:41 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #363 on: January 01, 2023, 04:56:22 AM »
>"True, True to to experience,True to Remember, she, and so thdEienrsincreased the numbers to a certain angeles, surely enough the amount of the the invited and to-be invited ones have been increased lately, true? "

>What, Which do we remember of been Eientei-Invited-and-Come, around recently? Before any Tojiko-meetings, of help-out, or was there "a few preambles, considerationa, the so on and so forth"?

>"I don't need to stop and count to say it is so," says Eirin.
>It was some years ago, when summer more or less overtook fall. Largely you got in because you were able to convince them that you could bring Cirno to help keep things cool in that relentless heat. Which you were all too happy to bask in yourself. Since then, you've more or less had a standing invitation.

>_
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 06:03:15 PM by It's Purvis! »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #364 on: January 02, 2023, 08:14:05 PM »
>"I don't need to stop and count to say it is so," says Eirin.
>It was some years ago, when summer more or less overtook fall. Largely you got in because you were able to convince them that you could bring Cirno to help keep things cool in that relentless heat. Which you were all too happy to bask in yourself. Since then, you've more or less had a standing invitation.

>_

//Nothing else to ask about, hint about, remember about,, go about, etc? while we are still in. Eientei, though "still on Tight watch&Guard for some. while? "

>" And I really hope none of you has to ever do counting about ''Other Eventual No-Good-Purpose-Trespassers,even in cases of. Mostly-Misunderstood'"

>"...! Oh yes, how are Reisen and Tewi faring so far during the' Tight Guard&Watch in the Afternath'? "
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2023, 12:36:11 AM »
>"Anything else that you wanted me to recap before I head home?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #366 on: January 04, 2023, 01:55:27 AM »
//Nothing else to ask about, hint about, remember about,, go about, etc? while we are still in. Eientei, though "still on Tight watch&Guard for some. while? "

>" And I really hope none of you has to ever do counting about ''Other Eventual No-Good-Purpose-Trespassers,even in cases of. Mostly-Misunderstood'"

>"...! Oh yes, how are Reisen and Tewi faring so far during the' Tight Guard&Watch in the Afternath'? "

>"Thankfully, those kinds of incidents are rare," Eirin says. "It's part of why the rabbits are so riled up, I imagine."
>"I imagine Tewi is as fine as always," Eirin says. "I know Reisen is keeping watch somewhere to pitch in, but I am not sure where. On the roof, I think."

>"Anything else that you wanted me to recap before I head home?"

>"I think that's all I need to know, if you don't have anything to add," Eirin says. "As for your condition, please come back if you feel anything concerning. And let's schedule you for tomorrow afternoon for a follow-up?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #367 on: January 05, 2023, 03:54:08 PM »
>"Thankfully, those kinds of incidents are rare," Eirin says. "It's part of why the rabbits are so riled up, I imagine."
>"I imagine Tewi is as fine as always," Eirin says. "I know Reisen is keeping watch somewhere to pitch in, but I am not sure where. On the roof, I think."

>"I think that's all I need to know, if you don't have anything to add," Eirin says. "As for your condition, please come back if you feel anything concerning. And let's schedule you for tomorrow afternoon for a follow-up?"

>_

> Make a truthful thoughtful expression: think about it internally: is tomorrow afternoon for a schedule follow-up check-up going to snag onto our Myourenj Temple's duties, any promises or appointments or engagements?

> After being thoughtful for a small time"... Mention to Tojiko as well maybe just maybe, about if we either confided with each other, or we were both present, about any activity which might or might not take up a part of tomorrow afternoon.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #368 on: January 07, 2023, 04:13:26 AM »
> Make a truthful thoughtful expression: think about it internally: is tomorrow afternoon for a schedule follow-up check-up going to snag onto our Myourenj Temple's duties, any promises or appointments or engagements?

> After being thoughtful for a small time"... Mention to Tojiko as well maybe just maybe, about if we either confided with each other, or we were both present, about any activity which might or might not take up a part of tomorrow afternoon.

>You don't think you it should interfere with anything in particular. You ought to let Hijiri know so she can expect the sweeping to be a bit late. ...How odd, to be thinking of things like sweeping the shrine.
>"Not really," Tojiko says. "I guess I could come along if you need me to?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #369 on: January 07, 2023, 06:23:31 PM »
>You don't think you it should interfere with anything in particular. You ought to let Hijiri know so she can expect the sweeping to be a bit late. ...How odd, to be thinking of things like sweeping the shrine.
>"Not really," Tojiko says. "I guess I could come along if you need me to?"

>_

> Is our "usuality" not usually thinking qbout  more menial task such as sweeping some of the Temple's floors? Different from before?

> Turn to Tojiko with a smile: " I would surely be glad for that if it doesn't snag on any important business on your Group's end".
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 11:36:09 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #370 on: January 08, 2023, 04:05:03 AM »
>"Alright, I'll be back tomorrow then. If I don't show up though it's probably because I'm in the middle of sleeping for a week after this absolute whale of a day..."
>"Thanks for your help Eirin. I probably shouldn't keep the temple folks waiting."
>Tip our captainly cap to Eirin.
>Leave Eientei and fly back to the Myouren Temple, stopping a decent distance away to confer with Tojiko if necessary.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #371 on: January 08, 2023, 04:15:54 AM »
>"Alright, I'll be back tomorrow then. If I don't show up though it's probably because I'm in the middle of sleeping for a week after this absolute whale of a day..."
>"Thanks for your help Eirin. I probably shouldn't keep the temple folks waiting."
>Tip our captainly cap to Eirin.
>Leave Eientei and fly back to the Myouren Temple, stopping a decent distance away to confer with Tojiko if necessary.

>"Have a good evening, Murasa," Eirin says. "I'll see you tomorrow."
>You make your way out, passing by a group of rabbits carrying small spears, a lone sword, and several with sticks they have salvaged. They give you some curious looks and a few waves as they pass you by at the hallways intersection, turning in toward the courtyard.
>You make your way out of Eientei, with Tojiko following behind you. She seems to be pondering something, giving the distant look she wears.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2023, 05:41:09 AM »
>"Something on your mind?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #373 on: January 08, 2023, 05:42:42 AM »
>"Something on your mind?"

>"I was just thinking about something you said about those dancers," she says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #374 on: January 08, 2023, 08:15:25 AM »
>"Oh, did I forget some of the detail in all this mess?"

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #375 on: January 10, 2023, 11:49:43 PM »
>"Oh, did I forget some of the detail in all this mess?"

> Yes, but Specify: ".. important details... regarding about Okina's pairs of. Dancers ".

> After Tojiko has clarified and we have reflected or recalled about that,  in response to our earlier consideration and Tojiko'a offer to us,  remember to think about the 1st one and answer positively to her about these ones and long such lines...
>You don't think you it should interfere with anything in particular. You ought to let Hijiri know so she can expect the sweeping to be a bit late. ...How odd, to be thinking of things like sweeping the shrine.
>"Not really," Tojiko says. "I guess I could come along if you need me to?"

>_
]

> Is our "usuality" not usually thinking about  more menial task such as sweeping some of the Temple's floors? Different from before?

> Turn to Tojiko with a smile: " I would surely be glad for that f it doesn't snag on any important business on your Group's end".


« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 11:52:40 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #376 on: January 13, 2023, 05:51:15 AM »
>"Oh, did I forget some of the detail in all this mess?"
> Yes, but Specify: ".. important details... regarding about Okina's pairs of. Dancers ".

> After Tojiko has clarified and we have reflected or recalled about that,  in response to our earlier consideration and Tojiko'a offer to us,  remember to think about the 1st one and answer positively to her about these ones and long such lines...


>"Well, it was something you mentioned," Tojiko says. "You mentioned something about how Okina had already tried things to try to restore their memories, right?"

>_


Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #377 on: January 14, 2023, 10:49:13 PM »
>"Well, it was something you mentioned," Tojiko says. "You mentioned something about how Okina had already tried things to try to restore their memories, right?"

>_
:fullpower:  :cirnotan:
// That (mental-only? ) list of "ALMOST-FINISHED-TO-GATHER (' Identity+Self through Memories healing&reconstituting')Ingredients"(!! )//

//Reply#110 by Purvis on the (now read-archive only)https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.90 //

// The dialogue with a" half-sleepy-then-sleepy Doremy" is the previous page //

//Even before, and also mentioned in Resumed in a small part on the Purvis's Quest-CyoA Resuming Post #1, which may be(much more readily understood than my sort-of writings of and off Touhou - shrinemaiden.orb/Maidens of the Kaleidoscope/MotK V2) readily understood start of the linked Thread Mai's confession about "... list of ingredients and gathering on a secret mission... by Okina Matara(their god and mistress and unwitting mastermind)... "//
 :bigpower:  :cirnotan:

> Recall and look at Tojiko, fist-palming for realization with a good-to-honest thoughtful+ smiling, satisfied at her, read the necessary by her expression+body language... in order to measure our pace of explaining+detailing+recalling and pace+pair up with herw: "Very True, and Very well Recalled+Spotted+Confided as well ...The Importance about Identity, the Self, the. Memories, those 2 (Okina)Matarajin'e Dancers"... Things and. Environments as a Construct Built off and off Memories and Likely Willpower" Before Okina and for the... eventual healing+recovery...  her Duo of Dancers-Agents-Servants, Mai and... Satono.... a half-sleepy, and full-sleepy after-consultation, us out with Doremy had been the 1st one giving advice, to myself around" The Displaced-Expanding-Deserted -Sunken Gensokyo men. not related or built and related,  out-sourced not of andoff being Dreams but Memories (! )plusvthe sort-of Willpowers Within and Around(! ) who had been "kidnapped" because of a misunderstanding"   about "helping :

>... Okina in. fact, indirectly(! ) but still linked and not loosely so(!) .. just  after that... Okina herself revealed and hinted, but also validated 'Mai's earliest small confession. under interrogation when bound at Eientei" .. ...  just enough to-justify reasons for Doremy's misunderstood+overblown kidnapping and break-in through the same Eientei

> "..the alternative and previous attempts at a(whole#)  list of remedies, including Doremy the Baku,  for Mai+Satono, to avoid not losing (!) and regaining(! ) themselves after such a long  time serving under her and in side her Land of the Backdoor. .. "

>... together with the earlier Mai'w..even before Doremy's and Okina's, still at the Eientei, confessed when at large interrogated about both her +Satono's..  an. important recent mission almost concluded mission prepares by their (god) and Mistress Okina..  "nn
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #378 on: January 19, 2023, 02:31:06 AM »
>"Well, it was something you mentioned," Tojiko says. "You mentioned something about how Okina had already tried things to try to restore their memories, right?"

>_
:fullpower:  :cirnotan:
// That (mental-only? ) list of "ALMOST-FINISHED-TO-GATHER (' Identity+Self through Memories healing&reconstituting')Ingredients"(!! )//

//Reply#110 by Purvis on the (now read-archive only)https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.90 //

// The dialogue with a" half-sleepy-then-sleepy Doremy" is the previous page //

//Even before, and also mentioned in Resumed in a small part on the Purvis's Quest-CyoA Resuming Post #1, which may be(much more readily understood than my sort-of writings of and off Touhou - shrinemaiden.orb/Maidens of the Kaleidoscope/MotK V2) readily understood start of the linked Thread Mai's confession about "... list of ingredients and gathering on a secret mission... by Okina Matara(their god and mistress and unwitting mastermind)... "//
 :bigpower:  :cirnotan:

> Recall and look at Tojiko, fist-palming for realization with a good-to-honest thoughtful+ smiling, satisfied at her, read the necessary by her expression+body language... in order to measure our pace of explaining+detailing+recalling and pace+pair up with herw: "Very True, and Very well Recalled+Spotted+Confided as well ...The Importance about Identity, the Self, the. Memories, those 2 (Okina)Matarajin'e Dancers"... Things and. Environments as a Construct Built off and off Memories and Likely Willpower" Before Okina and for the... eventual healing+recovery...  her Duo of Dancers-Agents-Servants, Mai and... Satono.... a half-sleepy, and full-sleepy after-consultation, us out with Doremy had been the 1st one giving advice, to myself around" The Displaced-Expanding-Deserted -Sunken Gensokyo men. not related or built and related,  out-sourced not of andoff being Dreams but Memories (! )plusvthe sort-of Willpowers Within and Around(! ) who had been "kidnapped" because of a misunderstanding"   about "helping :

>... Okina in. fact, indirectly(! ) but still linked and not loosely so(!) .. just  after that... Okina herself revealed and hinted, but also validated 'Mai's earliest small confession. under interrogation when bound at Eientei" .. ...  just enough to-justify reasons for Doremy's misunderstood+overblown kidnapping and break-in through the same Eientei

> "..the alternative and previous attempts at a(whole#)  list of remedies, including Doremy the Baku,  for Mai+Satono, to avoid not losing (!) and regaining(! ) themselves after such a long  time serving under her and in side her Land of the Backdoor. .. "

>... together with the earlier Mai'w..even before Doremy's and Okina's, still at the Eientei, confessed when at large interrogated about both her +Satono's..  an. important recent mission almost concluded mission prepares by their (god) and Mistress Okina..  "nn
// As always,the parte of my post which are server complicated or over-detailed or un'accorata can be giocare over for the. "return of a fast and. proprie GM/Parser's reply", if there are requests needing explanations/clarifications I am again available+willing to oblige //
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #379 on: January 22, 2023, 06:16:51 AM »
>"Oh you mean like with the stuff they nicked from Eientei?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #380 on: January 22, 2023, 06:22:03 AM »
>"Oh you mean like with the stuff they nicked from Eientei?"

>"Kind of," says Tojiko. "But the way you said it, it sounded like she had tried things before the whole Eientei attaclk."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #381 on: January 22, 2023, 07:07:16 AM »
>"Oh yeah I guess she did mention something about that. Though I don't remember her having too much to say about it, which isn't terribly surprising."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #382 on: January 22, 2023, 07:09:24 AM »
>"Oh yeah I guess she did mention something about that. Though I don't remember her having too much to say about it, which isn't terribly surprising."

>Tojiko nods. "Well, it obviously didn't work, but..."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #383 on: January 23, 2023, 09:27:22 PM »
>Tojiko nods. "Well, it obviously didn't work, but..."

>_

> There could still be some loose ends regarding the 'ingredients and methods employed before Doremy having being pushed to be involved?'"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #384 on: Today at 02:40:36 AM »
> There could still be some loose ends regarding the 'ingredients and methods employed before Doremy having being pushed to be involved?'"

>"Maybe," Tojiko says. "But I was thinking...what if that was the cause of all this?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #385 on: Today at 03:41:39 AM »
>"Maybe," Tojiko says. "But I was thinking...what if that was the cause of all this?"

>_

>"Meaning...one ,or more,amongst the methods,those to obtain  curing ingredient from a secret list, employed by Okina,had accidentally gave a final push or  a final beacon or similar for 'The.Formless One and The Flowing Ones through It like Stargazer "...to slip into this Dimension.then the Great Hakurei Barrier,and eventually Gensokyo?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "