Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 12917 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #300 on: November 25, 2022, 04:39:26 PM »
> Shake our head.
> "The offer is appreciated. But I need to head home, to let the Temple know I am safe, and I'm probably going to crash face-first into my pillow once I've filled them all in on what happened."

> Add that we also plan to visit the Eientei along the way to let them know as well the "Incident" is.setrled" considering they were affected too and we had to help each other out,albeit indirectly concerning the Baku Doremy Sweet.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #301 on: November 25, 2022, 04:49:24 PM »
> Shake our head.
> "The offer is appreciated. But I need to head home, to let the Temple know I am safe, and I'm probably going to crash face-first into my pillow once I've filled them all in on what happened."

>"By all accounts, that will be a rest well earned. Don't let them wake you up early," Sakuya says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #302 on: November 25, 2022, 04:51:15 PM »
> Look over to Shou with a slight smirk.
> "You got that?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #303 on: November 25, 2022, 11:16:07 PM »
> Look over to Shou with a slight smirk.
> "You got that?"

>"I'll do my best to convince Hijiri, and Kyouko," Shou says, seeming a little embarrassed.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #304 on: November 26, 2022, 05:19:40 AM »
> Chuckle.
> "I'm just yanking your chain, don't worry."
> Look back to Sakuya.
> "You take care of yourself, then."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #305 on: November 26, 2022, 04:45:03 PM »
> Chuckle.
> "I'm just yanking your chain, don't worry."
> Look back to Sakuya.
> "You take care of yourself, then."

>"Still, I suppose she isn't wrong..." Shou says.
>"You as well," Sakuya says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #306 on: November 26, 2022, 05:33:36 PM »
> Look to Meiling.
> "And you, of course."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #307 on: November 27, 2022, 03:25:40 AM »
> Look to Meiling.
> "And you, of course."

>"You have a pleasant evening, captain," Meiling says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2022, 04:16:24 AM »
> Look to Shou, then to Tojiko.
> "Shall we?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #309 on: November 27, 2022, 08:55:06 PM »
> Look to Shou, then to Tojiko.
> "Shall we?"

>"Oh, are you going to Eientei?" Shou says. "I return home and make sure things are ready for you."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2022, 10:49:10 PM »
> "That would be appreciated, if you don't mind doing it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2022, 04:56:19 AM »
> "That would be appreciated, if you don't mind doing it."

>"Alright, I'll see you there," she says, as she turns away and begins to trek toward town.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #312 on: November 28, 2022, 05:13:57 AM »
> Look to Tojiko.
> "Ready?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #313 on: November 28, 2022, 09:36:52 PM »
> Look to Tojiko.
> "Ready?"

> While proceeding to Eientei make sure to check from time to time if Stargazer "is waking up to be active".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #314 on: November 28, 2022, 10:39:51 PM »
> Look to Tojiko.
> "Ready?"

>Tojiko gives you a nod. "The sooner we get it over with, the sooner we can get you back home."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2022, 12:15:23 AM »
> "Of course."
> Give our hosts a wave, and then shove off in the direction of Eientei.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2022, 04:23:11 AM »
> "Of course."
> Give our hosts a wave, and then shove off in the direction of Eientei.

> While proceeding to Eientei make sure to check from time to time if Stargazer "is waking up to be active".

>You take to the air and head Eientei for as far as you can. This is not very far, all told, as the bamboo forest is fairly close to this part of the Forest of Magic. Finding one of the guildstones that have been recently set out, you trek onward, following them along. The bamboo forest is comparatively quiet; the insects are no longer as prevalent as they were in the warmer months, and the faeries here seem to be mostly asleep, or so you guess.
>Along the way, you check the cactus every so often, and get the feeling that Stargazer is a bit more aware of her surroundings that before, but seems content to stay where she is. You're starting to think she doesn't like a crowd.
>It doesn't take terribly long to reach the mansion in the bamboo; you push your way through and suddenly find yourself at the gates. A single bored-looking rabbit with short dark hair stands there, holding a ceremonial-looking halberd.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2022, 05:33:39 AM »
> Advance!
> "Hey there."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2022, 05:51:39 AM »
> Advance!
> "Hey there."

>"Hey, buzz off!" the rabbit shouts, awkwardly levelling the halberd in your direction. Then she squints in your direction as you emerge from the bamboo. "Oh, it's you two! Sorry about that, things are a bit on edge here what with the whole dancers thing."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2022, 06:37:11 PM »
> "No worries. Hey, uh, is the doctor in? A whoooooole lot of weirdness just happened in some other dimension or something and we'd like to be sure it's not going to have any long-lasting physiological effects."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #320 on: December 02, 2022, 11:15:51 PM »
>"Hey, buzz off!" the rabbit shouts, awkwardly levelling the halberd in your direction. Then she squints in your direction as you emerge from the bamboo. "Oh, it's you two! Sorry about that, things are a bit on edge here what with the whole dancers thing."

>_
> "No worries. Hey, uh, is the doctor in? A whoooooole lot of weirdness just happened in some other dimension or something and we'd like to be sure it's not going to have any long-lasting physiological effects."

// There is still left "some level of Wonder & Ponder about Okina's Secret Plan & Secret List of Ingredients also involving Doremy",but we could not properly work to shed light about that "Little-Big Mystery" if we are,like right now, no longer involved with Okina directly or indirectly( Mai and/or Satono or Doremy)...//

> Add:" We also came here to further explain that ' as we have confirmed in person and so far,the Doremy's Kidnapping by the 2 ,and then 1 ,Dancers is rather an overzealous misunderstanding than an actual malicious act,with Doremy herself being fine and resting or has already finished resting ' ".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2022, 05:39:43 PM »
> "No worries. Hey, uh, is the doctor in? A whoooooole lot of weirdness just happened in some other dimension or something and we'd like to be sure it's not going to have any long-lasting physiological effects."

>"Yeah, I'm sure she'll see you," says the rabbit.

> Add:" We also came here to further explain that ' as we have confirmed in person and so far,the Doremy's Kidnapping by the 2 ,and then 1 ,Dancers is rather an overzealous misunderstanding than an actual malicious act,with Doremy herself being fine and resting or has already finished resting ' ".

>The rabbit nods. "Yeah, your friend there spread the word earlier this afternoon. But I'm sure they'll like some details. We're just keeping guard in case they get that notion a second time, you know?"

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #322 on: December 04, 2022, 05:55:15 AM »
> "Right, of course. Um, do I need a guide, or will I know how to find her?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #323 on: December 04, 2022, 07:15:30 AM »
> "Right, of course. Um, do I need a guide, or will I know how to find her?"

>"First hall on the left takes you to the clinic," she says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #324 on: December 04, 2022, 08:55:16 AM »
> "Thanks. May your evening be uneventful."
> Heat in the direction instructed.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #325 on: December 05, 2022, 12:14:34 AM »
> "Thanks. May your evening be uneventful."
> Heat in the direction instructed.

>You can't do that. Only Utsuho has HVAC training
>You head inside, the ancient halls of Eientei quiet in the evening. Or so it seems at a glance, you can just hear the echoes of distance talk, feet against the floorboards in this or that room. It grows a bit quieter as you turn left at the first intersection of hallways. At the end of it, you see a paper door, hanging open, and can just glimpse Eirin within at her desk.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #326 on: December 05, 2022, 02:45:23 AM »
> Knock on some solid architecture within reach that doesn't look, like, super sacred.
> "Pardon me..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #327 on: December 05, 2022, 04:10:30 AM »
> Knock on some solid architecture within reach that doesn't look, like, super sacred.
> "Pardon me..."

>You knock on the doorframe.
>Eirin looks up from what seems to some kind of letter. "Ah, I didn't expect to see you again this evening," she says. "Come, make yourselves comfortable. I hope the rabbits didn't give you any trouble?"

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #328 on: December 05, 2022, 04:18:03 AM »
> Make our way over to the least uncomfortable-looking chair not currently occupied.
> "None. Well, none once they realized who we were. But I'm not offended by guards doing guard duty, especially given what happened here earlier."
> "So, this is going to sound completely bonkers, but to make a long story short, a formless existence somehow blended itself with my existence in an alternate watery space, and those involved in that whole kerfuffle think it best we check to make sure this new unliving arrangement won't have short-or-long-term negative consequences for me. The only difference I've noticed so far is that I no longer get the willies from the concept of the direction north, which, well, I'll admit I think I'm going to miss having a reliable internal compass, but it's probably for the better overall."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #329 on: December 05, 2022, 10:09:40 PM »
>You knock on the doorframe.
>Eirin looks up from what seems to some kind of letter. "Ah, I didn't expect to see you again this evening," she says. "Come, make yourselves comfortable. I hope the rabbits didn't give you any trouble?"

>_
>After this 1st 2nd meeting greet Eirin herself politely enough together with asking her is she prefers or has to be  finishing The Letter she is writing,before having some patience&focus  listen to our pre-maybe-for-check-up Small Report...

>...when she is ready-to...admit we are here ALSO for a Could-Be youkai-health check-ups or at least stranger scan-readings,and Utimately Explain...
> ...
> "None. Well, none once they realized who we were. But I'm not offended by guards doing guard duty, especially given what happened here earlier."
> "So, this is going to sound completely bonkers, but to make a long story short, a formless existence somehow blended itself with my existence in an alternate watery space, and those involved in that whole kerfuffle think it best we check to make sure this new unliving arrangement won't have short-or-long-term negative consequences for me. The only difference I've noticed so far is that I no longer get the willies from the concept of the direction north, which, well, I'll admit I think I'm going to miss having a reliable internal compass, but it's probably for the better overall."

>To somehow boost our synopsis ,link with and highlight ,Skipping or Resuming as Proper the could-in-need Passage
Describe-Narrate"Formless One" was in fact. a sort of De-Agreggate Formless,Very vast,Flowing Entity,especially  a sorta-parallel to Ocean Waters AND a Taint-in-Waters in fact,but with different density&perception,at the very 1st "almost none",then.gradually...then finally "Partly-Thick"... It started Neutrally sort-of recollecting then willing&feeling to"Keep Newly+Formlessly+Vastly+Flowingly...Completely Flow in&out Dimensions, eventually also directly affecting a few beings,even Displaced-Sweep amongst them..Displaced-Sweep through the now-ended Expanding Flooded-Gensokyo-Pocket inside our Great Hakurei Barrier...not even leaked to our Gensokyo Proper..Pure Thanks to the Heaven as wel for that Prevention...actually and truly...It, past and outside Gensokyo It had recollect to be minor-once self-aware,quite and Flowed Into&Out quite a Number of Place&Beings.had Flowed-in & Out Before...ye It marvelled at becoming mostly-self-aware...and we that we Flowed-Semi-Fused  " ourselves mostly as the Formless One"...moreover It had made the both of us feel like a Smaller Flowed-Out Piece of It had been not 100% recovered and it had a Lingering. Side-Effect on ourselves...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 11:20:55 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "