Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 7352 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #360 on: December 01, 2022, 05:22:28 AM »
Aya:

> "Ah...I can bring you there and back, but I don't have a way for you to safely travel in your own, unfortunately."

Ami:

>  Is the woman that isn't Maribel paying attention to us?
> If not, hide our wings again, and then slowly and quietly back off away from the discussion, in an effort to sneak away.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #361 on: December 01, 2022, 05:46:56 AM »
Aya:

> "Ah...I can bring you there and back, but I don't have a way for you to safely travel in your own, unfortunately."

Ami:

>  Is the woman that isn't Maribel paying attention to us?
> If not, hide our wings again, and then slowly and quietly back off away from the discussion, in an effort to sneak away.
Aya:

> "I'll have to take you up on that offer then." Tenma decides.

Ami:

> She isn't.
> You back away towards the door.
> "Well, its not like a lucid dream. So I don't think I can make her- er, me, help."
> "Can you try? If you manage, I might go hunt down Sumireko for you. We did get some sort of way to get out of one place." The horned woman says.
> "Hm... alright. I'll see if I can do anything. And what about these two?" Maribel turns back.
> "Oh, don't worry about us... we're unimportant after all. I'm sure our third party member will come back eventually. She knew to come back into this house after all..." Tokiko gestures to you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #362 on: December 01, 2022, 05:49:31 AM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> "It would be my honor, Lord Tenma. Would you prefer to ride with the fairies, or be carried in a more conventional way?"

Ami:

> We've mentioned not eating that humans...do we feel like we even physically could if we wanted to?
> How does Tokiko compare in overall size to us?
> "Really, if we're that unimportant, what's the harm in letting us look for our third? Surely we can't cause any problems?"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 05:59:37 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2022, 06:09:06 AM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> "It would be my honor, Lord Tenma. Would you prefer to ride with the fairies, or be carried in a more conventional way?"

Ami:

> We've mentioned not eating that humans...do we feel like we even physically could if we wanted to?
> How does Tokiko compare in overall size to us?
> "Really, if we're that unimportant, what's the harm in letting us look for our third? Surely we can't cause any problems?"
Aya:

> "If those are the options, I'd rather just be carried."

Ami:

> You aren't sure. You don't think so unless there's something you don't know about yourself.
> She's shorter than you.  Not half your height though.
> "That was just a theory. And that'd be to that world, not this one." Maribel argues.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #364 on: December 01, 2022, 06:45:06 AM »
Aya:

> "As you wish."
> Scoop Tenma up into our arms in a bridal carry, with hands positioned in the usual locations.
> "Shall we head out?"

Ami:

> With how Tokiko is sitting, are her feet dangling midair, or does she have them on the floor?
> Can the horned woman see her?
> Are the humans actually inside the closet, such that there is a door that can be shut to block their view of us?
> "Even still, you seem more important to this place than us. Surely it would be better if we went looking while you kept hashing out whatever you're hashing out?"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 06:56:29 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #365 on: December 01, 2022, 07:03:28 AM »
Aya:

> "As you wish."
> Scoop Tenma up into our arms in a bridal carry, with hands positioned in the usual locations.
> "Shall we head out?"

Ami:

> With how Tokiko is sitting, are her feet dangling midair, or does she have them on the floor?
> Can the horned woman see her?
> Are the humans actually inside the closet, such that there is a door that can be shut to block their view of us?
> "Even still, you seem more important to this place than us. Surely it would be better if we went looking while you kept hashing out whatever you're hashing out?"
Aya:

> "Why don't you just fly with her? Do you need to be in contact to fend off the cold?" Kanako questions before you move.
> "Not really,  I think." Clownpiece answers.

Ami:

> She's gotten up a while ago with the arrival of these two.
> You believe so.
> The woman called Maribel is.
> "I've been talking here because you two- ugh, screw it."
> Maribel picks up Tokiko, who jumps a bit at the sudden lift, before pushing her into the place the horned woman is at.
> "Whoa, she actually went through... it's not an illusion!" The other girl watches in surprise.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #366 on: December 01, 2022, 07:14:41 AM »
Aya:

> "I don't. But what's the fun in not giving my Lord a ride?"

Ami:

> "Ah..."
> Don't move yet, but back off if Maribel moves to try to do the same to us.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #367 on: December 01, 2022, 07:17:16 AM »
Aya:

> "I don't. But what's the fun in not giving my Lord a ride?"

Ami:

> "Ah..."
> Don't move yet, but back off if Maribel moves to try to do the same to us.
Aya:

> "Are you out here for fun?" Tenma questions.

Ami:

> Marivel approaches, so you back away.
> "So you don't even trust your friend in your other friend's return." Maribel crosses her arms.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #368 on: December 01, 2022, 08:29:40 AM »
Aya:

> "Not only have fun. But in addition to serious matters? Absolutely."
> Grin a bit.
> "For example, have you checked that picture yet?"

Ami:

> "I just want to find Suzaku. I'll gladly present as a human for as long as need be to not cause you any additional grief. And if we must leave this place and go home after that, so be it."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 06:54:55 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #369 on: December 01, 2022, 07:21:19 PM »
Aya:

> "Not only have fun. But in addition to serious matters? Absolutely."
> Grin a bit.
> "For example, have you checked that picture yet?"

Ami:

> "I just want to find Suzaku. I'll gladly present as a human for as long as need be to not cause you any additional grief. And if we must leave this place and go home after that, so be it."
Aya:

> "Of course not. This isn't the place to do such."
> "On one hand, isn't it natural for a subordinate to carry their boss?" Kanako speaks. "On the other hand, letting your subordinates do everything themselves won't be good in the long run."

Ami:

> "Fine. But it's not my fault if something bad happens, nor my responsibility." Maribel says.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #370 on: December 01, 2022, 07:24:42 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, I already spent a lot of earlier acting as Boss Iizunamaru's chauffeur."
> Wink at Kanako with a sly grin.
> "You should ask her about how her day has gone sometime."
> Return to a more neutral/serious look.
> "That being said, it's not as though I did everything while she did nothing. Some things still require admin-level authorization, after all. Not to mention our skillsets do diverge in some ways."

---

Ami:

> Nod.
> "Of course."
> Hold our arm in slight embarrassment.
> "...That being said, I still have no idea where I am, or where I should look...I-I'm not asking anyone to solve the problem for me, but any advice or guidance would be appreciated."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 07:45:08 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #371 on: December 02, 2022, 08:11:06 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, I already spent a lot of earlier acting as Boss Iizunamaru's chauffeur."
> Wink at Kanako with a sly grin.
> "You should ask her about how her day has gone sometime."
> Return to a more neutral/serious look.
> "That being said, it's not as though I did everything while she did nothing. Some things still require admin-level authorization, after all. Not to mention our skillsets do diverge in some ways."

---

Ami:

> Nod.
> "Of course."
> Hold our arm in slight embarrassment.
> "...That being said, I still have no idea where I am, or where I should look...I-I'm not asking anyone to solve the problem for me, but any advice or guidance would be appreciated."
Aya:

> "Guess you can't stop her from having fun if she gets everything done, right?" Kanako questions.
> "Let's get going already." Tenma ignores, heading out first.
> "You guys are leaving? Lady Kanako, should I go with them?" Sanae questions.

Ami:

> "Get out of my room so I can try to sleep." Maribel gestures to the door. "There's probably some way to be more in control on that side. Go find your friend with her."
> The other girl heads out the door, gesturing for you to follow.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #372 on: December 02, 2022, 08:13:58 PM »
Aya:

> "I'll leave that decision up to you three."
> Follow after Tenma, scooping them up in the typical carry and continuing onward.

Ami:

> "Okay. Sorry. Have a good rest."
> Wave to Tokiko and the horned lady.
> "I'll be back with Suzaku!"
> Hurry out after the other human woman.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #373 on: December 02, 2022, 08:27:03 PM »
Aya:

> "I'll leave that decision up to you three."
> Follow after Tenma, scooping them up in the typical carry and continuing onward.

Ami:

> "Okay. Sorry. Have a good rest."
> Wave to Tokiko and the horned lady.
> "I'll be back with Suzaku!"
> Hurry out after the other human woman.
Aya:

> You follow and take lead with Tenma in your arms. She doesn't seem particularly amused.

Ami:

> "Good luck." Tokiko waves back.
> You follow the other woman out to the rest of the house.
> "You know, Maribel's looking for someone close to her, too." The woman says. "She's not being reckless or hopeless about it though. She even let me join the club while we look for her.. or well, while she tries to figure out any clues. Shes been trying to keep me away from hearing about it, but shes bad at hiding it in day to day stuff."
> The woman opens the door leading outside.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #374 on: December 02, 2022, 08:29:47 PM »
Aya:

> Does she seem annoyed/upset, or simply indifferent?
> Did we indeed put our hands on her in the same locations as we have done for Hata, Boss, Iku, Yukari, etc.? If so, has she visibly reacted to that?
> Set off for home at a reasonable place, in the event Sanae tags along.
> "Where within the village are we headed, Lord Tenma?"

---

Ami:

> Suzaku isn't just right there outside by any chance, is she?
> "Maybe we could look for them both? Oh, maybe I could fly while carrying you to help our search? Unless it would be bad for people to see us flying..."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 08:34:24 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #375 on: December 02, 2022, 08:38:21 PM »
Aya:

> Does she seem annoyed/upset, or simply indifferent?
> Did we indeed put our hands on her in the same locations as we have done for Hata, Boss, Iku, Yukari, etc.? If so, has she visibly reacted to that?
> Set off for home at a reasonable place, in the event Sanae tags along.
> "Where within the village are we headed, Lord Tenma?"

---

Ami:

> Suzaku isn't just right there outside by any chance, is she?
> "Maybe we could look for them both? Oh, maybe I could fly while carrying you to help our search? Unless it would be bad for people to see us flying..."
Aya:

> You think the former.
> Yes...
> You start for the tengu village.
> "Wait, I can't fly you know!" You hear Sanae in the distance behind you.

Ami:

> No. No one familiar out here.
> "Flying would be bad, yeah... you might even get shot down if someone bigger notices you."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #376 on: December 02, 2022, 08:43:09 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, right."
> Swoop back down so our legs are dangling with our feet in front of and level with Sanae's face.
> "Grab on tight and enjoy the view, Sanae."

Ami:

> Blanche a little bit.
> "I definitely don't want that. On-foot it is, then. Where should we start?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #377 on: Today at 12:41:49 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh, right."
> Swoop back down so our legs are dangling with our feet in front of and level with Sanae's face.
> "Grab on tight and enjoy the view, Sanae."

Ami:

> Blanche a little bit.
> "I definitely don't want that. On-foot it is, then. Where should we start?"
Aya:

> You return, at least to Sanae.
> "Uh, grab where exactly? Am I hopping onto your back? No, I'd get in the way of your wings..." The shrine maiden thinks.

Ami:

> "Easy. We ask around. See if anyone saw any large birds flying above that looked weird." The woman starts towards a passerby in thr distance.
> "So you and your two friends are bird people. That must be cool." The woman chats as she walks. "It's nice to meet you, and I hope I can meet your other friend as well. My name is Angel. My friends call me Ann, and since we arent enemies right now, you can call me that, too."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #378 on: Today at 01:24:21 AM »
Aya:

> "Ankles."
> Wiggle our feet a little bit for emphasis.

---

Ami:

> "It's a pleasure, Ann. My name is Ami. And yes, I'm apparently a tengu youkai. Hmm, forgive me if this is too personal, but would you happen to be an Usami?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #379 on: Today at 01:32:18 AM »
Aya:

> "Ankles."
> Wiggle our feet a little bit for emphasis.

---

Ami:

> "It's a pleasure, Ann. My name is Ami. And yes, I'm apparently a tengu youkai. Hmm, forgive me if this is too personal, but would you happen to be an Usami?"
Aya:

> "Er... I think I'd just drag you down." Sanae decides against it.

Ami:

> "No. I think that's the friend she's looking for. I could be wrong, though."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #380 on: Today at 01:38:08 AM »
Aya:

> "You're fine, Sanae. I've carried five times this without issue. Trust me. Just hop on and let's go."

Ami:

> "Oh. Then I definitely hope I find her. Here, this is all I know about why I'm here."
> Offer her Miss Aya's note.
> "I'll, um, need that back when you're done."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #381 on: Today at 06:44:28 AM »
Aya:

> "You're fine, Sanae. I've carried five times this without issue. Trust me. Just hop on and let's go."

Ami:

> "Oh. Then I definitely hope I find her. Here, this is all I know about why I'm here."
> Offer her Miss Aya's note.
> "I'll, um, need that back when you're done."
Aya:

> "I mean in everything else. Besides, I do have to clean up a bit more here. I'll get back to that. Forget I asked." Sanae returns to her shovel.

Ami:

> You offer the note.
> "It's fine, you can point her out if we spot her." Ann waves it off.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #382 on: Today at 06:47:31 AM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Alright, if you're sure..."
> Begin heading back home (aiming for Tenma's pad specifically) at a quicker pace.
> "Sorry for that delay, Lord Tenma."

Larva:

> Now that we're on our way, work to keep both our noble steed and her lord not-frozen. Hopefully this isn't too strenuous...

Ami:

> "Oh, alright then."
> Safely stow our note away.
> "So what's it like out here, anyway?"
« Last Edit: Today at 06:49:32 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #383 on: Today at 06:56:48 PM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Alright, if you're sure..."
> Begin heading back home (aiming for Tenma's pad specifically) at a quicker pace.
> "Sorry for that delay, Lord Tenma."

Larva:

> Now that we're on our way, work to keep both our noble steed and her lord not-frozen. Hopefully this isn't too strenuous...

Ami:

> "Oh, alright then."
> Safely stow our note away.
> "So what's it like out here, anyway?"
Aya:

> You start off.
> "I suppose she decided she could help elsewhere." Tenma speaks.

Eternity:

> You can handle this. Piece is right here for refueling, and it's only a few people anyways.

Ami:

> "Uh... normal, I guess? No flying bird people..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #384 on: Today at 08:31:45 PM »
Aya:

> How curvaceous is Lord Tenma?
> "I'm sure Lady Yasaka will have some idea for something she can do."

---

Ami:

> Do we remember anything about what our daily life is like?
> do we remember anything about where we're from?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH