Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 103382 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #420 on: March 11, 2023, 02:03:11 AM »
> "...You know, it occurs to me that I'm pretty sure I saw the Human Village amongst all the other memories and experiences while I was...wherever I was."
> Blink.
> "...Does that mean those dancers' missing memories and personalities and whatnot are a part of me now?"

>"...Maybe?" Tojiko says, frowning.
>"I doubt it," Patchouli says. "Yukari looked you over, didn't she? Not to mention Tojiko pushed you toward Eientei directly, didn't she? I'm sure Eirin might have noticed it, too."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #421 on: March 11, 2023, 03:27:02 AM »
> "Would Lady Yakumo or Doctor Yagokoro have thought to look for those, though? Not to diminish their skills, of course, but given Lady Yakumo only just now learned of Miss Matara's possible involvement, would it have occurred to her to look for intangible pieces of the dancer women previously?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #422 on: March 11, 2023, 04:52:10 AM »
> "Would Lady Yakumo or Doctor Yagokoro have thought to look for those, though? Not to diminish their skills, of course, but given Lady Yakumo only just now learned of Miss Matara's possible involvement, would it have occurred to her to look for intangible pieces of the dancer women previously?"

>"It's outside of my field," Patchouli says.
>"I...guess one or the other would have noticed weird memories inside you?" Tojiko says with a shrug.
>"It's outside of my field," Patchouli repeats.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #423 on: March 11, 2023, 05:04:08 AM »
> "I'll...look into it on my own time. Sorry, don't mean to bother you with my personal problems."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #424 on: March 12, 2023, 04:37:37 AM »
> "I'll...look into it on my own time. Sorry, don't mean to bother you with my personal problems."

>"It's fine," Patchouli says. "Perfectly natural things to wonder."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #425 on: March 12, 2023, 04:39:37 AM »
> "Well."
> Look to where Yukari vanished, then to Tojiko, then to Remilia.
> "...I guess the immediate matter is out of our hands."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #426 on: March 12, 2023, 11:55:44 PM »
> "Well."
> Look to where Yukari vanished, then to Tojiko, then to Remilia.
> "...I guess the immediate matter is out of our hands."

>You glance at the gap Yukari left.
>"We are inclined to agree," Remilia says. "It does not seem she is coming back."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #427 on: March 13, 2023, 02:37:14 AM »
> Point at the gap.
> "Should we...should we do something about that? Or will it close on its own?"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 02:43:06 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #428 on: March 13, 2023, 04:48:51 AM »
> Point at the gap.
> "Should we...should we do something about that? Or will it close on its own?"

>"You're asking me how Yukari's abilities work?" says Patchouli. "If I knew, I would have seized them for myself."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #429 on: March 13, 2023, 11:27:20 AM »
>Yukari and Remilia listen, Remilia raising an eyebrow while Yukari's face is impassive. Then you see a small twitch in the corner of Yukari's eye. She speaks, saying one thing, drawing out each syllable into its own world and practically snarling the last syllable. "Matara!"
>Then she's on her feet in an eyeblink, a gap opening to her side which she immediately stomps through. Silence hangs in the air, as Remilia looks at the gap with wide eyes; Patchouli giving it a sidelong glance. "We...are speechless," Remilia says, lamely as you've ever heard her speak.

>_
> "...You know, it occurs to me that I'm pretty sure I saw the Human Village amongst all the other memories and experiences while I was...wherever I was."
> Blink.
> "...Does that mean those dancers' missing memories and personalities and whatnot are a part of me now?"
>"It's fine," Patchouli says. "Perfectly natural things to wonder."

>_
> "Well."
> Look to where Yukari vanished, then to Tojiko, then to Remilia.
> "...I guess the immediate matter is out of our hands."


>"Oh yeah Patchouli, I'll have to get you some hot sauce or something as thanks for your help. I got some earlier but uh, I misplaced it in that other world."
'

> For Patchouli's the side (re)-quest of a "2nd time-Particualr Sauce"...

>...where could we another 1?Through the exchange-help of Nazrin & Kourindou ("Nazrindou"),like  that last 1 among a few other interesting+particular items exchanged for? Starting and going from the "Underground Kyourenui's Clinic"?Or alternatively...?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #430 on: March 13, 2023, 01:34:59 PM »
> Have we passed through one of those gaps before? If so, do we remember what the protocol is, if there even is one?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #431 on: March 14, 2023, 02:30:55 AM »
> Have we passed through one of those gaps before? If so, do we remember what the protocol is, if there even is one?

>You have, earlier today. You have been warned to close your eyes.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #432 on: March 14, 2023, 03:46:23 AM »
> "Well, no, I meant...no, I guess that's a reasonable answer."
> Frown at the gap for a few moments.
> "...I'm gonna go for it."
> Make our way to (not through!) the gap.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #433 on: March 14, 2023, 04:29:06 AM »
> "Well, no, I meant...no, I guess that's a reasonable answer."
> Frown at the gap for a few moments.
> "...I'm gonna go for it."
> Make our way to (not through!) the gap.

>You approach the gap. It hovers in the air, the eyes inside unblinking, focused on nothing.
>"...Should I come too?" Tojiko says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #434 on: March 14, 2023, 10:52:12 AM »
> "Only if you want to."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #435 on: March 14, 2023, 07:11:53 PM »
> "Only if you want to."

>Tojiko nods. "In case you need me."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #436 on: March 14, 2023, 07:23:18 PM »
> "Just make sure I don't die, I guess. ...Well, don't die again."
> Close our eyes and step through the gap.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #437 on: March 14, 2023, 10:47:00 PM »
> "Just make sure I don't die, I guess. ...Well, don't die again."
> Close our eyes and step through the gap.

>You step through the gap.
>Emerging on the other side, you are pleased to find that you are still intact. Opening your eyes, and looking around, you find yourself  in the gloomy wooden halls of Okina's manor. Looking around, there are a few doors on either side, and the halls end and both turn...you don't know which direction, you don't know where north is, but they both turn off the same direction. Also noteworthy is the sound of loud arguing from one of the rooms down the hall.
>Tojiko emerges behind you and looks around.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #438 on: March 15, 2023, 02:16:10 AM »
> Does it sound like there's fighting as well, or just shouting?
> How many voices can we hear?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 04:55:50 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #439 on: March 15, 2023, 11:30:16 PM »
> Does it sound like there's fighting as well, or just shouting?
> How many voices can we hear?

>It is just arguing that you're hearing.
>Two, definitely, bickering and talking over each other.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #440 on: March 16, 2023, 01:00:53 AM »
> Look back to Tojiko with a grimace.
> Take on a quiet tone.
> "...It's almost scarier that they're arguing without fighting."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #441 on: March 16, 2023, 03:23:16 AM »
> Look back to Tojiko with a grimace.
> Take on a quiet tone.
> "...It's almost scarier that they're arguing without fighting."

>"I think it'll only be a matter of time," Tojiko says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #442 on: March 16, 2023, 03:26:42 AM »
> Quietly float in the direction of the arguing noise.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #443 on: March 16, 2023, 06:12:26 PM »
> Quietly float in the direction of the arguing noise.

>You make your way down the hall, toward the arguing.
>You are sure the two are in a room where the doors have been left open. You also notice another door, across the hall and down it a little, that is also hanging opening. The two dancers seem to be peeking out of it toward the fracas, though you don't think they can really see inside from there.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #444 on: March 16, 2023, 09:11:11 PM »
> Can we pass through walls?
> Light our eyes up.
> Wave at them with one hand, while putting a shushing finger up to our mouth with the other.
> After a couple of seconds of waving, beckon at them with the waving hand, while continuing the shushing motion.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #445 on: March 17, 2023, 04:35:03 AM »
> Can we pass through walls?
> Light our eyes up.
> Wave at them with one hand, while putting a shushing finger up to our mouth with the other.
> After a couple of seconds of waving, beckon at them with the waving hand, while continuing the shushing motion.

>You cannot.
>The dancers notice you, and seem to respect your immediate shushing. They beckon for you to join them.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #446 on: March 17, 2023, 01:57:58 PM »
> Is it possible to reach the dancers without passing by the open doorway that the arguing is coming from? If so, hurry over to the dancers. If not, put on a look of concern, point at the door the arguing is coming from, and then point at our eyes.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #447 on: March 17, 2023, 06:23:35 PM »
> Is it possible to reach the dancers without passing by the open doorway that the arguing is coming from? If so, hurry over to the dancers. If not, put on a look of concern, point at the door the arguing is coming from, and then point at our eyes.

>It may be a little close, but you should be able to get to them.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #448 on: March 17, 2023, 06:25:12 PM »
> Go for it, then, doing our best to not get spotted by the arguers.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #449 on: March 18, 2023, 12:55:16 AM »
> Go for it, then, doing our best to not get spotted by the arguers.

>You approach the room and slip into it.
>It seems this room is a study, with a sizable traditional desk dominating the floor space, and numerous shelfs full of old scrolls and folios lining the walls, interspersed with wall scrolls depicting what seem to be scenes of professional city life.
>Tojiko drifts in after you, wariness and distrust written on her face and poise.
>The two dancers are here, they've ducked back around the edge of the door, and look at you both with curiosity and obvious dread. "What's happening?" says the green-haired one, Mai if you recall correctly.
>"Are we under attack, I can't tell?" says the other, Satono, you think?

>_