Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 99016 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #450 on: March 18, 2023, 02:15:15 AM »
> "Not...entirely. The gist of it is that something very dangerous was happening to Gensokyo, and there's reason to believe it was an inadvertent result of your master trying to do something for you. The danger has passed by now, but Lady Yakumo, um...isn't happy with your master about it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #451 on: March 18, 2023, 04:45:21 PM »
> "Not...entirely. The gist of it is that something very dangerous was happening to Gensokyo, and there's reason to believe it was an inadvertent result of your master trying to do something for you. The danger has passed by now, but Lady Yakumo, um...isn't happy with your master about it."

>"Huh?" says Satono
>"Lady Matara would never do something something like that!" Mai says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #452 on: March 18, 2023, 07:27:34 PM »
> "I doubt she did it intentionally."

« Reply #453 on: March 19, 2023, 03:10:17 AM »
> "I doubt she did it intentionally."

>"That's right!" Mai says."Or unintentionally!"

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #454 on: March 19, 2023, 05:34:56 AM »
>You approach the room and slip into it.
>It seems this room is a study, with a sizable traditional desk dominating the floor space, and numerous shelfs full of old scrolls and folios lining the walls, interspersed with wall scrolls depicting what seem to be scenes of professional city life.
>Tojiko drifts in after you, wariness and distrust written on her face and poise.
>The two dancers are here, they've ducked back around the edge of the door, and look at you both with curiosity and obvious dread. "What's happening?" says the green-haired one, Mai if you recall correctly.
>"Are we under attack, I can't tell?" says the other, Satono, you think?

>_

> Gesture by raising and lowering our hands"No,be calm that no attack is underway and no one is under..."

> "...hovewer Yukari ,that is Yukari Yakumo, is heatingly arguing with your mistress,Okina,about "her lack of precautions durikg her secret healing ingredients gathering for you 2,which indirectly helped the Latest-Averted Incident,an eventual Gensokyo&Sorroundings-Threatening one..."

> "...still,if there are no issue with you or overall,we can all get as close as we get,silently and without disturbing  them, to the  sides outside the Room in which Yukari and Okina are arguing to hear about more precisely about their heated discussion...".

> After having clarified with each other and if no objections or such  are risen,Proceed to do the above as a group(4).
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #455 on: March 19, 2023, 11:22:37 AM »
> Don't move toward the room yet, we're not done talking to them.
> "Well, whatever the case...it would be long to go into details here, but I think some of your two memories got absorbed into me in the process of resolving this incident."

« Reply #456 on: March 20, 2023, 04:05:01 PM »
> Gesture by raising and lowering our hands"No,be calm that no attack is underway and no one is under..."

> "...hovewer Yukari ,that is Yukari Yakumo, is heatingly arguing with your mistress,Okina,about "her lack of precautions durikg her secret healing ingredients gathering for you 2,which indirectly helped the Latest-Averted Incident,an eventual Gensokyo&Sorroundings-Threatening one..."

> "...still,if there are no issue with you or overall,we can all get as close as we get,silently and without disturbing  them, to the  sides outside the Room in which Yukari and Okina are arguing to hear about more precisely about their heated discussion...".

> After having clarified with each other and if no objections or such  are risen,Proceed to do the above as a group(4).

> Don't move toward the room yet, we're not done talking to them.
> "Well, whatever the case...it would be long to go into details here, but I think some of your two memories got absorbed into me in the process of resolving this incident."

>Mai just tilts her head like a confused dog.
>"...I don't think that's how those work...?" Satono replies, more to fill the awkward silence than anything.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #457 on: March 20, 2023, 04:30:06 PM »
> "I didn't either. But without going into a lot of confusing detail, part of what I experienced makes any other explanation even more outlandish, if you can believe it."
> "That's actually why I'm here - if they're actually your memories, and they're actually part of me, I want to give them back. But I no clue how that would work, if it's even possible. It's not every day you absorb parts of other people."

« Reply #458 on: March 21, 2023, 02:39:58 AM »
> "I didn't either. But without going into a lot of confusing detail, part of what I experienced makes any other explanation even more outlandish, if you can believe it."
> "That's actually why I'm here - if they're actually your memories, and they're actually part of me, I want to give them back. But I no clue how that would work, if it's even possible. It's not every day you absorb parts of other people."

>"...Does that makes you us?" Mai says slowly.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #459 on: March 21, 2023, 04:09:07 AM »
> "...Maybe kinda a little? I have to admit, this isn't my field of expertise. I just captain here."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 04:11:45 AM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #460 on: March 21, 2023, 07:21:06 AM »
> "...Maybe kinda a little? I have to admit, this isn't my field of expertise. I just captain here."

>"I don't think it works like that..." Satono says, before looking at Tojiko. "Does it?"
>Tojiko just shrugs.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #461 on: March 21, 2023, 09:53:33 AM »
> "Maybe you can feel it somehow, or maybe I can get them to you? Here, take my hands."
> Hold out our hands, one to each dancer.
> Once they take our hands, close our eyes, focus on the memories of the Human Village mixed in with everything else we experienced in that void state, and then, recalling the sensation of shifting perspective in that void space, try pushing those memories out into the dancers.
> If that doesn't seem to accomplish anything, then...recalling that same perspective shift sensation, try pulling/sucking the dancers into ourselves. Maybe they'll get blended together with their memories within us, and will be whole again once we get them back out.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 11:15:30 AM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #462 on: March 21, 2023, 05:16:06 PM »
> "Maybe you can feel it somehow, or maybe I can get them to you? Here, take my hands."
> Hold out our hands, one to each dancer.
> Once they take our hands, close our eyes, focus on the memories of the Human Village mixed in with everything else we experienced in that void state, and then, recalling the sensation of shifting perspective in that void space, try pushing those memories out into the dancers.
> If that doesn't seem to accomplish anything, then...recalling that same perspective shift sensation, try pulling/sucking the dancers into ourselves. Maybe they'll get blended together with their memories within us, and will be whole again once we get them back out.

>You take their hands, and try several things. Not really getting any results. The dancers look confused all the more; Tojiko at least seems to understand what you're trying given her lack of surprise.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #463 on: March 21, 2023, 05:30:06 PM »
> Open our eyes. How attractive are the dancers?
> "Mmm. Yeah, nothin'."
> Let go of their hands.
> "I guess our best bet is to wait for the storm over there to subside, and then ask them what they think."

« Reply #464 on: March 22, 2023, 06:47:21 AM »
> Open our eyes. How attractive are the dancers?
> "Mmm. Yeah, nothin'."
> Let go of their hands.
> "I guess our best bet is to wait for the storm over there to subside, and then ask them what they think."

>They are reasonably attractive, at least. Tastes varying and all. Mai seems the sportier of the two, with her short hair.
>"That might take awhile," Tojiko says, glancing out through the door.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #465 on: March 22, 2023, 10:37:18 AM »
> Sigh.
> "Yeah, I was afraid of that. Well, if nothing else, at least I got to hold hands with a couple of cuties after a pretty awful day."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 12:47:11 PM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #466 on: March 22, 2023, 10:47:25 PM »
>See if we can make out what they're currently arguing about.

« Reply #467 on: March 22, 2023, 11:38:07 PM »
> Sigh.
> "Yeah, I was afraid of that. Well, if nothing else, at least I got to hold hands with a couple of cuties after a pretty awful day."

>"Oh is that why we're here?" Tojiko says.
>The dancers, at least, seem reasonably amused, if only for the break in tension.

>See if we can make out what they're currently arguing about.

>They seem to currently be in the process of interrupting each other. One will get maybe half a sentence off before the other cuts her off, only to be cut off the same way. While you have little experience with Okina, and have no idea how unusual it is for her, this is very uncharacteristic of Yukari, who is usually unflappable. You think the only time she's been publically mad in recent memory simply comes from stories you've heard of her in the wake of some sort of moon-involved tussle, before you were unsealed. And those stories do not compare to what you are seeing here.
>Now that you can see them, there is a lot of arm waving and angry gesturing from Yukari; again completely uncharacteristic of her. As for Okina, she has actually stood up from her wheelchair, also making short, clipped gestures.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #468 on: March 23, 2023, 01:17:47 AM »
> Mentally mark the dancers down as two more potential love interests, assuming they aren't already with each other. ...Which is entirely possible, come to think of it. That'd be unfortunate for us...
> Since we can see the arguers, can either of them see us?
> Wink at Tojiko.
> "That's why we're anywhere."
> Look back at the dancers.
> "Sorry for whole separating-you-two thing earlier, by the way."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 08:25:36 PM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #469 on: March 24, 2023, 02:28:49 AM »
> Mentally mark the dancers down as two more potential love interests, assuming they aren't already with each other. ...Which is entirely possible, come to think of it. That'd be unfortunate for us...
> Wink at Tojiko.

>Yukari's back is turned to you. Okina could possibly see you around Yukari, but she is currently focused on the her right now.
>"I remember that next time I get the urge to follow you somewhere in case I can help with something like this." Tojiko says, crossing her arms.
>"Well, it's done with so, so it's okay," says Mai.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #470 on: March 24, 2023, 02:31:31 AM »
> Look at Tojiko with a bit of shame.
> "...Sorry. That is kinda insensitive to your current situation, isn't it."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 02:46:38 AM by Kilgamayan »

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #471 on: March 24, 2023, 03:15:59 AM »
> Wink at Tojiko.
>"Oh is that why we're here?" Tojiko says.
>The dancers, at least, seem reasonably amused, if only for the break in tension.

>_
> Wink at Tojiko.

//... :point:(Pardon,but it is better and best to refrain to )that Link (the very 1st of the Whole A-Z ...Murasa Quest )had the Meaning of 1/3 platonic values 1/3 relatively close-Myourenji-group friendships 1/3 demi-comedic value.
 :sweat...//

>  (Pardon but) "Suspend seeking 'love(??)' interests ,especially if "THUS"no being in any degree selfish WHILE being en-route AND corresponsive to, betweenTojiko for Good Friend & (For-Ghost)Comrades & Allies "AND "" save for those in-course parts of aiming to being charismatic and charming symphatetic and genial,somehow having helped by "...the (2) dancers reasonably being amused if only break the tension of the 2-way boiling argument..."

>  Indeed so : on one side Tojiko is near and here but even if she  is would have been away and/or absent is off-key and insensitive for Good Friends and (Ghost)-Comrades, on the other sides we both have ,and both certainly are respectively plus "mostly"well-founded and knowledgeable about,  relatiions related ones +…religious-spiritual-existential institutions + backgrounds & foregrounds; every and each ones having needs  to nurture ,be nurtured and be harmonious by and among... it's true,is it not?

> Add to "that genuine ask-for-forgiveness to Tojiko" sighing+joining flat our own hands PLUS (we did)a standing bow our upper-body AND head ours ; then conclude with...

>... explaining to Tojiko allng the veins " forgive myself truly ,truly I meant to bring about a good lighetener of moods and atmosphere and friendliness,goodbm things whenver sensible and tuned, ,Not However the those opposing and declining parts ours..."

> (Do not forget to ) at last lift our head and look very  amicably and longer to Tojiko , amicably and briefer to both Dancers (Mai(the green Dancer)) + Satono(the fucsia Dancer ))""

> Sigh.

>They seem to currently be in the process of interrupting each other. One will get maybe half a sentence off before the other cuts her off, only to be cut off the same way. While you have little experience with Okina, and have no idea how unusual it is for her, this is very uncharacteristic of Yukari, who is usually unflappable. You think the only time she's been publically mad in recent memory simply comes from stories you've heard of her in the wake of some sort of moon-involved tussle, before you were unsealed. And those stories do not compare to what you are seeing here.
>Now that you can see them, there is a lot of arm waving and angry gesturing from Yukari; again completely uncharacteristic of her. As for Okina, she has actually stood up from her wheelchair, also making short, clipped gestures.

>_

> (Nonetheless)Be constant about discerning the core(s)"of the boiling Y. Yakumo-Matara Argument",at least the audible not-unimportant not rivalry-awakened streak(s).

// Afterward (with more newer replies  ) I recommend there   to "focus on Stargazer to gauge to what extent has she re-awakened  is attentive ,how she is" feeling about this one"...//
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 07:33:44 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #472 on: March 24, 2023, 03:26:15 AM »
> Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't make a big deal out of our apology. That's only going to call attention to it and make things more awkward for Tojiko. Leave it as short and semi-casual as it is now; if she wants it to be something more, she'll make that clear.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #473 on: March 25, 2023, 07:28:53 PM »

> (Nonetheless)Be constant about discerning the core(s)"of the boiling Y. Yakumo-Matara Argument",at least the audible not-unimportant not rivalry-awakened streak(s).

// Afterward (with more newer replies  ) I recommend there   to "focus on Stargazer to gauge to what extent has she re-awakened  is attentive ,how she is" feeling about this one"...//
Quote from: Kilgamayan link=topic=412.msg27e643#msg27643 date=1679628375
> Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't make a big deal out of our apology. That's only going to call attention to it and make things more awkward for Tojiko. Leave it as short and semi-casual as it is now; if she wants it to be something more, she'll make that clear.

> Yes,nothing over-the-top,but make sure we make it clear we are sorry to Tojiko and that, for the good purpose to ease the tension and worries for Mai and Satono, we ,also due to the tensions and tensing experiences of the Resolved Incident...exceeded to the point of being insesitive.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 07:34:04 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #474 on: March 27, 2023, 04:05:15 AM »

>Tojiko gives a "Hmph," still clearly annoyed, but she relaxes a little, at least somewhat mollified.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #475 on: March 27, 2023, 04:11:40 AM »
> Look back to the dancers.
> "So, uh, are you two allowed to, like...leave and go do things on your own? I'd be happy to tell you the story of what happened and why it pertains to you, but...I don't know that it's good to tell here, in these specific circumstances."

« Reply #476 on: March 27, 2023, 06:30:32 AM »
> Look back to the dancers.
> "So, uh, are you two allowed to, like...leave and go do things on your own? I'd be happy to tell you the story of what happened and why it pertains to you, but...I don't know that it's good to tell here, in these specific circumstances."

>"We're not supposed to leave," Satono says. "Lady Matara might need us at any moment!"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #477 on: March 27, 2023, 10:51:01 AM »
> "Mmm. Unfortunate, but understandable."