Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 32655 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #360 on: August 01, 2020, 07:19:29 AM »
>We haven't done any meddling have we?
>"Not as far as I know unless freeing Byakuren from Hokkai counts."

>You've been on you best behavior, you feel. No meddling at all.
>"It might, but I doubt it," says Suwako. "That was ages ago."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #361 on: August 01, 2020, 07:59:03 AM »
>"As far as I can tell it just came out of nowhere, and I seem to be the only one affected."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #362 on: August 01, 2020, 08:03:11 AM »
>"As far as I can tell it just came out of nowhere, and I seem to be the only one affected."

>Tojiko nods. "It just drags here somewhere else, where everything is flooded.
>"...That doesn't sound even a little familiar," says Suwako, frowning.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #363 on: August 01, 2020, 08:15:20 AM »
>"You said I've got 'extra feet elsewhere', can you tell how I'm connected to this other place?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #364 on: August 01, 2020, 08:17:03 AM »
>"You said I've got 'extra feet elsewhere', can you tell how I'm connected to this other place?"

>"I think you're snagged on it, somehow," says Suwako. "I don't know how, though."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #365 on: August 01, 2020, 08:48:33 AM »
>"There must be a way to get unsnagged then right?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #366 on: August 01, 2020, 04:31:42 PM »
>"There must be a way to get unsnagged then right?"

>"Well. I assume so?" says Suwako, frowning some more. "Hm. Whatever has you is...not quite there, altogether?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ...JHSM(ARY)I(OSEPH)!+++++
  • +++++!TRINITESANCTISSIME...
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #367 on: August 01, 2020, 08:57:10 PM »
>"Well. I assume so?" says Suwako, frowning some more. "Hm. Whatever has you is...not quite there, altogether?"

>_

> Frown in thought as well :" If it is of any help to pin it down,Patchouli has researched,after hearing out my " reports and considerations",that it could be 1 of the many kinds of " Unseen Clergy",and 1 apparently interested with Unbound Ghosts".

> " Even before that,Yukari pointed out that this is all happening inside the Great Hakurei Barrier and in fact,as mentioned by Tojiko ,after a certain amount of " Voyages Down There" an Underwater Copy of the Human Village started materializing.. but only the...Trees acted like they were in their element".
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,Holy Host Consecration in Holy Mass,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSFORMING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #368 on: August 01, 2020, 08:58:47 PM »
>"You mean like it's going senile?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #369 on: August 01, 2020, 10:08:23 PM »
> Frown in thought as well :" If it is of any help to pin it down,Patchouli has researched,after hearing out my " reports and considerations",that it could be 1 of the many kinds of " Unseen Clergy",and 1 apparently interested with Unbound Ghosts".

> " Even before that,Yukari pointed out that this is all happening inside the Great Hakurei Barrier and in fact,as mentioned by Tojiko ,after a certain amount of " Voyages Down There" an Underwater Copy of the Human Village started materializing.. but only the...Trees acted like they were in their element".

>"Patchouli would want to get involved with those," says Suwako.
>"Didn't you see the village when it happened in the actual Village?" Tojiko says.

>"You mean like it's going senile?"

>"Probably not," Suwako says with a shrug. "But...well, if it's some kind of youkai doing this, then maybe there is something like that happening? It's hard to say anything that's definite, you know."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #370 on: August 02, 2020, 01:46:43 AM »
>"Ah yeah, you're right Tojiko. I seem to appear in the same spot in this watery Gensokyo as I was in our one. And if I move while I'm there I've moved an equivalent amount when I return."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #371 on: August 02, 2020, 05:17:15 AM »
>"Ah yeah, you're right Tojiko. I seem to appear in the same spot in this watery Gensokyo as I was in our one. And if I move while I'm there I've moved an equivalent amount when I return."

>"So moving through space between the two is meaningful," says Suwako. "How very strange. I imagine you've caught the interest of many with this problem?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #372 on: August 02, 2020, 10:31:39 PM »
>"Yeah, Patchouli and Yukari are the only ones that really seem to have any idea what's going on though. And kind of Keine."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #373 on: August 02, 2020, 11:12:11 PM »
>"Yeah, Patchouli and Yukari are the only ones that really seem to have any idea what's going on though. And kind of Keine."

>"Yukari would be involved..." Suwako says, scowling for a moment. "As much as I hate to say it, she may be your best bet."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #374 on: August 02, 2020, 11:31:20 PM »
>"Yeah, she said she'd be in touch but I should probably just hunt her down again."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #375 on: August 02, 2020, 11:34:23 PM »
>"Yeah, she said she'd be in touch but I should probably just hunt her down again."

>"That may be tricky," she says. "Who can tell if she is ready to be bothered? But if you've learned something new, it may not be a bad idea?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #376 on: August 03, 2020, 04:55:49 AM »
>"It can't hurt to try, except maybe for her cat if she tries to stop me again. Would you be willing to bless a leaf for me while I'm here?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #377 on: August 03, 2020, 05:00:12 AM »
>"It can't hurt to try, except maybe for her cat if she tries to stop me again. Would you be willing to bless a leaf for me while I'm here?"

>"Ah, yes," Suwako says. "What would you like? I'll be happy to help today."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #378 on: August 03, 2020, 05:39:47 AM »
>"A green leaf with a relevant blessing is what I'm supposed to get."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #379 on: August 03, 2020, 05:40:59 AM »
>"A green leaf with a relevant blessing is what I'm supposed to get."

>"What's a relevant blessing?" Suwako says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2020, 06:00:21 AM »
>Shrug.
>"It's what Patchouli said, though I think she might used words more along the lines of 'a blessing relevant to the leaf'"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #381 on: August 03, 2020, 06:03:42 AM »
>Shrug.
>"It's what Patchouli said, though I think she might used words more along the lines of 'a blessing relevant to the leaf'"

>"Okay, I think I have something that might work," Suwako says, before she dives back into the lake. You think you can just make out her silhouette cutting through the water for a moment.
>"I don't suppose there's anything else we could do to help?" says Sanae.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ...JHSM(ARY)I(OSEPH)!+++++
  • +++++!TRINITESANCTISSIME...
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #382 on: August 03, 2020, 08:27:40 PM »
>"Okay, I think I have something that might work," Suwako says, before she dives back into the lake. You think you can just make out her silhouette cutting through the water for a moment.
>"I don't suppose there's anything else we could do to help?" says Sanae.

>_

> Smiling thankfully +thoughtfully: "I am already grateful and helped,Sane,and would not want to involve ,confuse or burden...For the help,If feasible since Hina before told me that I am at Normal-Fortune Misfortune, Blessings, Boosts or Support,Divine-Wisery for the most, for Ghosts,or Persons,for myself and Tojiko,especially with 1 or more in regard of Travel,Safekeeping ,Guide&Find ...

> "Of course be free and ready if there ,if there is possibility,to relay, confirm,update the news with Yukari ,not forgetting Lady Kanako here and close ones,and Associated or Related...

> "   No slow-downs or weighty vagueness like dead-weight anchors away underfoot or overshoulders meant or : we are actually more aware way,each at their own post but somehow shared, is a mostly-new happenstance and unprecedented one but also ,fewer more than we anticipated partly after Yukari's,more so during Patchouli's Library in Remilia's Mansion and now mainly with Lady Suwako precisely at the Moriya Shrine ",so more "precedented and happened but then Quite Important-Wise and Share-Wise memory-chained and haplforgotten"

> When  finished Talking&Attempting-Figuring-Out,try a few times,even with pausing but no Strong-Arming or Exposure, Focus and check Feel Stargazer's Feel-Vibes

> Elapsed Time between Visits Okina in her Land of the Backdoor within Gensokyo then fr Mayohiga,Chen's Valiant but Misguided Danmaku Duel ,Yukari's Encounter ?

// It is more on the brief side,short-term,though not that much ,so,unless New Pieces or Events or  :fullpower: Beneficial Corrections upon my estimates/I Stand Corrected :extend:v,for the Youkai Sage(Yukari+2)& The Other Youkai-like Sage(Okina+2) with Dreamy and Recovering Guest (Doremy Sweet );a Low Priority if there if I am not snagging and( :cirnotan:again) over-writing

// Is it agreed"try and  see if we can come first to Contact without Bothering them because and in-study,before they are Ready for Contacting and Maybe-Bother usIn-Barriering,Pocket-Dimension,Dream-Dimensions and Displacement-Like Related or Conjucted Passage
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 09:51:22 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,Holy Host Consecration in Holy Mass,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSFORMING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #383 on: August 04, 2020, 01:45:46 AM »
Sorry, Branneg. I can't parse that one. Could you pare it down?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #384 on: August 04, 2020, 02:11:37 AM »
>"I think I'll be alright, thanks for the offer though."
>Wait for Suwako to return.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #385 on: August 04, 2020, 02:16:02 AM »
>"I think I'll be alright, thanks for the offer though."
>Wait for Suwako to return.

>"Alright," says Sanae. "Well, if you need something, don't hesitate to ask."
>It doesn't take much longer before Suwako hops out of the lake again. "Here!" she says, presenting a hand-sized lily pad to you. "No matter how fat the frog, this lily pad will hold them!"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #386 on: August 04, 2020, 03:03:16 AM »
>Stare at the lily pad.
>"An unsinkable vessel..."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #387 on: August 04, 2020, 03:08:21 AM »
>Stare at the lily pad.
>"An unsinkable vessel..."

>"Um...well..." Sanae says, suddenly fidgeting.
>"For frogs," Suwako says. "But if someone tugs on it it would sink."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #388 on: August 04, 2020, 03:28:54 AM »
>Shake ourself out of our reverie.
>"Uh, sorry about that."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #389 on: August 04, 2020, 03:30:03 AM »
>Shake ourself out of our reverie.
>"Uh, sorry about that."

>"It's fine, it's okay," says Suwako as she offers you the lily pad again.

>_