Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 10058 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2020, 05:53:53 AM »
>"Novel? So it's not someone's journal?"

>"Not anyone real, anyways, probably," says Sanae. "Guess it could be a fictional account of a real person?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #331 on: July 31, 2020, 05:58:15 AM »
>"I was hoping it would have some clue to a problem I'm having that seems to have to do with being a ghost. I don't suppose there's any chance it's written by some famous outside world ghost expert is there?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #332 on: July 31, 2020, 06:00:32 AM »
>"I was hoping it would have some clue to a problem I'm having that seems to have to do with being a ghost. I don't suppose there's any chance it's written by some famous outside world ghost expert is there?"

>She looks it over again.
>"I don't think so. And, there's ghost problems? Are you sick or something?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2020, 06:06:48 AM »
>"I don't think so, I keep getting pulled into some weird alternate underwater Gensokyo."
>How much of that weird feeling that we felt before all this started are we still feeling?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2020, 06:08:14 AM »
>"I don't think so, I keep getting pulled into some weird alternate underwater Gensokyo."
>How much of that weird feeling that we felt before all this started are we still feeling?

>The feeling is still there.
>"...Huh," says Sanae. "Does that happen to ghosts often? I guess that'd be why you'd want that leaf, huh? Well, let's go to the pond and see."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2020, 06:21:25 AM »
>"It doesn't happen normally at all, which is making this quite a tough nut to crack."
>Follow her to the pond.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2020, 06:23:19 AM »
>"It doesn't happen normally at all, which is making this quite a tough nut to crack."
>Follow her to the pond.

>"No wonder you have Patchouli's interest," says Sanae, as she leads you down a path toward the lake.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2020, 06:46:08 AM »
>"Yukari's interest too, which is a little worrying."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2020, 06:48:13 AM »
>"Yukari's interest too, which is a little worrying."

>"Whoa," says Sanae. "That really a thing... Anyone else I need to know about involved with this?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #339 on: July 31, 2020, 07:02:04 AM »
>"Keine, kind of? It's a long story."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #340 on: July 31, 2020, 07:15:54 AM »
>"Keine, kind of? It's a long story."

>She nods. "Well, Keine is fine. Easy to deal with. But no one else who's difficult?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2020, 07:33:47 AM »
>"Well, Tojiko's involved thankfully, she's been a big help. But no, it's not like anyone's shown up and announced themselves as the perpetrator to make this into a proper incident or anything."
>Look around for nice leaves as we walk.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2020, 04:13:29 PM »
>"Well, Tojiko's involved thankfully, she's been a big help. But no, it's not like anyone's shown up and announced themselves as the perpetrator to make this into a proper incident or anything."
>Look around for nice leaves as we walk.

>There's not a lot in the way of leaves or bushes along this path.
>"That does make it inconvenient," says Sanae. "I bet its that same person who messed with the seasons a little while ago."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2020, 10:02:18 PM »
>"I have reason to believe it isn't her either actually."
>Did Okina Matara want us to keep quiet about her?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2020, 10:03:40 PM »
>"I have reason to believe it isn't her either actually."
>Did Okina Matara want us to keep quiet about her?

>Sanae nods.
>She didn't say it directly, but...she kind of implied it?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2020, 10:21:24 PM »
>Continue following her to the lake.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2020, 10:39:54 PM »
>Continue following her to the lake.

>You follow Sanae down to the lake. The water is clear and sparkles gently in the autumn sun, and the songs of many frogs can be heard. A small shrine is set by the banks, it base just touching the water's edge.
>"Lady Suwako!" Sanae calls out. "Visitors!" There is a splash, as a small woman in purple with a a wide-brimmed hat topped with a pair of eyes hops out onto the bank.
>"What's going on?" she says, looking toward you and Tojiko curiously.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2020, 11:07:43 PM »
>Do we have much experience with shinto gods?
>"I'm here to beseech you for a blessing."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2020, 11:10:21 PM »
>Do we have much experience with shinto gods?
>"I'm here to beseech you for a blessing."

>Not a whole lot, honestly. They're a little outside your social range.
>"Huh, okay," says Suwako, as she settles into a crouch and tilts her head a little.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2020, 11:39:06 PM »
>Not a whole lot, honestly. They're a little outside your social range.
>"Huh, okay," says Suwako, as she settles into a crouch and tilts her head a little.

>_

> GLad tone and pointing to the Lily Pond : "To be more to the point,a necessity and courtesy for this explanation, it a Blessing for a Green Leaf,like a Pond Lily from here,to help Patchouli making a Special-Tuned Magical Compass which would help me with a certain...weird and worring forced-displacement issue of mine,and so spirit-ghost related ...this is a part to understand&resolve it with  just affecting myself and little else from Gensokyo...

> Serene Look at Sanae :" I already been explaining and thinking about it with Sanae on the way ".
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2020, 02:09:58 AM »
> GLad tone and pointing to the Lily Pond : "To be more to the point,a necessity and courtesy for this explanation, it a Blessing for a Green Leaf,like a Pond Lily from here,to help Patchouli making a Special-Tuned Magical Compass which would help me with a certain...weird and worring forced-displacement issue of mine,and so spirit-ghost related ...this is a part to understand&resolve it with  just affecting myself and little else from Gensokyo...

> Serene Look at Sanae :" I already been explaining and thinking about it with Sanae on the way ".

>"Yeah, it seems like she has quite a load," Sanae says.
>"Anything we need to be worried about?" Suwako asks, more to Sanae than you.
>"I don't think so?" says Sanae. "I mean, it's not exactly an incident yet, I don't think. But it wouldn't hurt to help out?"
>Suwako looks back to you. "Oh, that explains it."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2020, 02:12:14 AM »
>"What explains what?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2020, 02:30:17 AM »
>"What explains what?"

>"So ghosts have a foot in this world and a foot in the next," says Suwako. "You've got extra feet elsewhere. Or maybe someone's tugging on them? It's strange."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2020, 05:39:34 AM »
>Appear surprised.
>"Wait, you can tell something about what's going on with me? Please tell me everything you can, I've been running around non-stop trying to work out what in Davy Jones locker is going on!"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2020, 05:47:24 AM »
>Appear surprised.
>"Wait, you can tell something about what's going on with me? Please tell me everything you can, I've been running around non-stop trying to work out what in Davy Jones locker is going on!"



>"Erm, well," Suwako says. She leans back, frowning thoughtfully. "It's something...new, I think? Well, no. Not at all. Maybe young is the better word for it? It seems kind of familiar, now that I'm seeing it... Mmm."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2020, 06:15:09 AM »
>"Familiar?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2020, 06:25:15 AM »
>"Familiar?"

>"Not in any way that is useful or apparent," Suwako says, furrowing her brow. "It's like a half-remembered dream in all the worst ways. I'm trying to pin it down and it just doesn't want to."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2020, 06:37:50 AM »
>"Does a Gensokyo at the bottom of an ocean populated by nothing but fish ring a bell at all?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #358 on: August 01, 2020, 06:48:06 AM »
>"Does a Gensokyo at the bottom of an ocean populated by nothing but fish ring a bell at all?"

>"And some thing just watching?" Tojiko adds.
>"Not even slightly," says Suwako, shaking her head. "You didn't happen to meddle in any forbidden magic or anything, did you?"


>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #359 on: August 01, 2020, 07:16:37 AM »
>We haven't done any meddling have we?
>"Not as far as I know unless freeing Byakuren from Hokkai counts."