Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571561 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2020, 10:11:49 PM »
>"I, uh, think she considers herself a whole person without you."

>"She may," says Keine. "But, she's still me, in a sense."
>There is more heated denial from Stargazer.

>_

« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2020, 10:42:03 PM »
>"From what you've told me it sounds like she was. But at this point I think that's up to her to decide."

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2020, 10:48:01 PM »
>"From what you've told me it sounds like she was. But at this point I think that's up to her to decide."

>Keine nods slow. "I suppose...that might be the case."

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2020, 11:29:02 PM »
>Keine nods slow. "I suppose...that might be the case."

>_

> To Keine and Stargazer : " It could help to better understand each other if you try to mutually recall and explain the experience of being forcedly separated and especially the aftermath since somethings must have been innocently overlooked "
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 11:51:45 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2020, 12:56:27 AM »
> To Keine and Stargazer : " It could help to better understand each other if you try to mutually recall and explain the experience of being forcedly separated and especially the aftermath since somethings must have been innocently overlooked "

>"...I don't have anything to offer," Keine says. "Frankly, you two know more about this than I do."
>Stargazer's response is...dense. Difficult to parse. It may well be past her ability to communicate this?

>_

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2020, 02:21:05 AM »
>"Alright, belay that then. If you two have anything else you want to say to each other you may as well lay it on the table now."
>Look back and forth between Stargazer and Keine.

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2020, 02:23:30 AM »
>"Alright, belay that then. If you two have anything else you want to say to each other you may as well lay it on the table now."
>Look back and forth between Stargazer and Keine.

>Keine sighs. "I'm going to need time to think about this..."
>Stargazer's response is difficult to make sense of, but you think she is all too happy to leave.

>_

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2020, 02:56:28 AM »
>"Alright, thanks for hearing me out at least Keine. This turned into more of a thing that I think either of us thought it would."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2020, 03:02:54 AM »
>"Alright, thanks for hearing me out at least Keine. This turned into more of a thing that I think either of us thought it would."
>Hold out the cactus for Stargazer.

>She nods. "Yes, yes it has. But I'm glad you didn't hide it from me."
>Stargazer proves all too eager to return to her cactus, and is gone within a moment.

>_

« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2020, 07:24:37 AM »
>"Have a good rest of your day, and if you ever need to get a message to me about this or something feel free to leave it with someone at the temple."
>Wave goodbye and walk outside.

« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2020, 07:30:57 AM »
>"Have a good rest of your day, and if you ever need to get a message to me about this or something feel free to leave it with someone at the temple."
>Wave goodbye and walk outside.

>"I may do that," Keine says. "Please let me know if you learn more."
>You head outside. "Could have been worse," Tojiko says.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2020, 12:38:52 PM »
>"I may do that," Keine says. "Please let me know if you learn more."
>You head outside. "Could have been worse," Tojiko says.

>_

> " It could help in explaining ourselves better during the next trip ".

> Is it improper to ask for a bit of funds at the Temple ,given the circumstamces?

> Who usually handle that?

> Are we able to take at least 1 or 2 Bottled Ships with us or are they too artistically frail?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 08:47:36 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2020, 12:15:00 AM »
>Return to the nearby alley.
>Double check to make sure that nobody's returned here since we left.

« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2020, 12:46:03 AM »
> " It could help in explaining ourselvrs better during the next trip ".

> Is it improper to ask for a bit of funds at the Temple ,given the circumstamces?

> Who usually handle that?

> Are we able to take at least 1 or 2 Bottled Ships with us or are they too artistically frail?

>Return to the nearby alley.
>Double check to make sure that nobody's returned here since we left.

>"Hopefully," Tojiko says.
>You might be able to claim some funds, you would want to speak with Byakuren about that.
>Your ships in a bottle are fairly delicate. They can travel a little, but you would want to carry them rather than tuck them away.
>Returning to the alley, you find it is still empty.

>_

« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2020, 01:12:28 AM »
>Address the cactus: "So Stargazer, what do you want to do now? Do you still want to come with me to visit Utsuho?"

« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2020, 01:34:03 AM »
>Address the cactus: "So Stargazer, what do you want to do now? Do you still want to come with me to visit Utsuho?"

>There is a general sense of agreeability that radiates from the little plant.

>_

« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2020, 12:04:11 PM »
>"Alright, we'll plot a course her way now then. You should start thinking about what you're going to do from here on out though, if you're serious about being your own person you'll probably want somewhere to stay and stuff like that."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2020, 08:52:33 PM »
>"Alright, we'll plot a course her way now then. You should start thinking about what you're going to do from here on out though, if you're serious about being your own person you'll probably want somewhere to stay and stuff like that."

> What is our role in the Underground Clinic and which parts and folks Underground are we best or at least adequately acquainted with ?

> A series of trips should have some funds or some trading tools or other means,if just for repaying debts or favours .

> Item List
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2020, 01:13:57 AM »

> What is our role in the Underground Clinic and which parts and folks Underground are we best or at least adequately acquainted with ?

> A series of trips should have some funds or some trading tools or other means,if just for repaying debts or favours .

> Item List

>The cactus stops radiating much of anything.
>In theory, your tasks at the clinic were to administer first aid and identify basic diseases so as to give them proper medicines. Realistically...you were running a place for hungover oni to come sleep it off and cleaning a lot of puke pails.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.

>_

« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2020, 04:42:20 AM »
>"Alright, let's go see if we can find Utsuho."
>Pocket the cactus.
>Walk to the nearest edge of town.
>Did we forget to give Patchouli the hot sauce?

« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2020, 04:54:40 AM »
>"Alright, let's go see if we can find Utsuho."
>Pocket the cactus.
>Walk to the nearest edge of town.
>Did we forget to give Patchouli the hot sauce?

>You put the put the plant away and head toward the edge of town. It is only a short ways away, passing in front of a couple of well-to-do homes. Tojiko drifts along behind you.
>You did.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2020, 02:24:54 AM »
>The cactus stops radiating much of anything.
>In theory, your tasks at the clinic were to administer first aid and identify basic diseases so as to give them proper medicines. Realistically...you were running a place for hungover oni to come sleep it off and cleaning a lot of puke pails.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.

>_

> Alrighty ! Mental Note : put to good use ,directly OR indirectly ,the "Ghost Journal" who we have read once but not insightfully; the "Strangely Warm Square Glass Bottle"; the " Bottle of Red Sauce - Whispering Oni Sauce ".

> Particularly that " Square Bottle "with its specialty in being " Warm-to-Touch " and indicated as Special by Nazrin ( Special Dowser).... have it examined and explained by Expert Magicians or by "Other Possible Experts".

> Our Spellcard " Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" is "Used" but at what extent?

> Another Mental Note : " Nazrindou " is for trading,some info and some news,and there is still 1 of  our Spellcard present there;we want it back sooner or later even by tracking down its eventually new owner and working out a deal.

> Final One :the " Bottle of Red Oni Sauce " has more potential uses in taking it with us also because Patchouli is more interested in the New Research&Knowledge  we are yielding her ( an Unknown Unseen Clergy Unknown AND Interested in Gensokyo ).

> Did we pass by anything interesting on the way to the Edge to the Human Village?

> Fly to Youkai Mountain keeping pace with Tojiko,be attentive en-sky-route ,land at the first grove we find and start going through it by flying more slowly.

> To Tojiko :" On the way to be looking and asking for Utsuho around Kappa Town,maybe even University,and Beyond,or more likely Below,let's see if we can find or make a contact with Shizuah for that Leaf in Good Conditions ,though a Green One is best even if rare in Autumn,and of course useful info".

> Watch out for Shizuah or Minoriko and an Intact Green Leaf on our way to look for Utsuho.

" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2020, 05:44:36 AM »
> Alrighty ! Mental Note : put to good use ,directly OR indirectly ,the "Ghost Journal" who we have read once but not insightfully; the "Strangely Warm Square Glass Bottle"; the " Bottle of Red Sauce - Whispering Oni Sauce ".

> Particularly that " Square Bottle "with its specialty in being " Warm-to-Touch " and indicated as Special by Nazrin ( Special Dowser).... have it examined and explained by Expert Magicians or by "Other Possible Experts".

> Our Spellcard " Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" is "Used" but at what extent?

> Another Mental Note : " Nazrindou " is for trading,some info and some news,and there is still 1 of  our Spellcard present there;we want it back sooner or later even by tracking down its eventually new owner and working out a deal.

> Final One :the " Bottle of Red Oni Sauce " has more potential uses in taking it with us also because Patchouli is more interested in the New Research&Knowledge  we are yielding her ( an Unknown Unseen Clergy Unknown AND Interested in Gensokyo ).

> Did we pass by anything interesting on the way to the Edge to the Human Village?

> Fly to Youkai Mountain keeping pace with Tojiko,be attentive en-sky-route ,land at the first grove we find and start going through it by flying more slowly.

> To Tojiko :" On the way to be looking and asking for Utsuho around Kappa Town,maybe even University,and Beyond,or more likely Below,let's see if we can find or make a contact with Shizuah for that Leaf in Good Conditions ,though a Green One is best even if rare in Autumn,and of course useful info".

> Watch out for Shizuah or Minoriko and an Intact Green Leaf on our way to look for Utsuho.

>You try to remember to do some things with your stuff.
>You did not pass by anything particularly interesting; casually interesting things will be noted.
>You make your way toward Youkai Mountain with Tojiko in tow. You fly over the pastures and fields, where harvesting is still taking place in earnest. Soon you can see the forests girding the foothills of the mountain ahead, practically a riot of colors by now. Fall comes fast!
>"That's not a bad idea," says Tojiko. "Though, youkai asking gods for favors can get...prickly."

>_

« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2020, 01:42:00 AM »
>"Still worth a shot, I haven't heard of these gods sending out shrine maidens on the warpath or anything like that at least."
>Continue flying low towards the Kappa village, but stop the next time we see someone below us.

« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2020, 01:52:00 AM »
>"Still worth a shot, I haven't heard of these gods sending out shrine maidens on the warpath or anything like that at least."
>Continue flying low towards the Kappa village, but stop the next time we see someone below us.

>You make your way toward the kappa village, but you do see any figures below. There is quite a bit of forest, though, and you pass over only a little of it.
>The kappa village has settled into a sleepy afternoon, there is little going on at this point and may of its dirt roads are empty.

>_

« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2020, 03:39:48 AM »
>"Alright Tojiko, where'd you see her?"
>Allow Tojiko to lead us to the general vicinity of where Utsuho was.

« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2020, 04:13:37 AM »
>"Alright Tojiko, where'd you see her?"
>Allow Tojiko to lead us to the general vicinity of where Utsuho was.

>"Over there, crossing the bridge toward the University," she says, gesturing toward the the northern bank of the river. There lies a building that looks like a number of large barns shoved together almost at random. It is one of the few places with any real activity, as dozens of kappa crisscross and mingle around its campus.

>_

« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2020, 10:05:57 AM »
>Approach the university and accost the first kappa we find.
>"Have you seen a hell raven around here?"

« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2020, 05:06:18 PM »
>Approach the university and accost the first kappa we find.
>"Have you seen a hell raven around here?"

>You drift down and find a short kappa near the bridge, leaning against a large sign and eating a bun.You note the sign bears a number of names which have been crossed out, including: Riverside University, Campus of the Technical Arts, Cucumber College, and The Banks of Knowledge. The current name seems to be Kappa Village University.
>"Oh, her?" says the kappa, looking up from her bun. "She's in my Outside World Basics class! It just let out a couple minutes ago, so she ought to be around."

>_

« Reply #179 on: April 18, 2020, 10:55:49 PM »
>"Great, could you point me in that general direction?"