Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571371 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #960 on: December 10, 2020, 09:06:31 PM »
>"Lead the way, you'll have a better idea of what we're looking for than I do."

« Reply #961 on: December 11, 2020, 07:57:27 AM »
> Try to reach and touch the floating kotatsu.

> Try to take it with us or, if too cumbersome, any single object portable and recognizable enough.

> Exit the Building.

> If a Particular Presence is felt, Stop and Try and Focus on it, otherwise proceed outside to look for, or maybe have a feeling about, "The Stargazer's Trees" and "Possible Watching Mediums".

>"Lead the way, you'll have a better idea of what we're looking for than I do."

>You grab the kotatsu by the bottom of its blanket, and kind of drag it along with you.
>The presence is here, it has not changed. You try to discern more about it, but cannot. You do not see any medium that strikes you as something it is watching you through.
>Heading outside, you pass through the main hall, similarly flooded like the room outside. Leaving the manor, you can see Mayohiga and the mountainside it is perched on, completely buried under the unrelenting water. It almost feels like the sky is still there, if you can just squint the right way. A few fish dart around here, but not terribly many.
>Stargazer looks around. Then you get a sinking sensation from her, and a strong feeling of being lost.

>_

« Reply #962 on: December 11, 2020, 09:08:05 AM »
>"You can't see any of the trees you're looking for?"
>Look around for trees.

« Reply #963 on: December 11, 2020, 10:06:36 PM »
>"You can't see any of the trees you're looking for?"
>Look around for trees.

>There are a fair few trees dotting the mountainside, a few forests here and there.
>Stargazer radiates uncertainty in response.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #964 on: December 11, 2020, 11:11:05 PM »
>There are a fair few trees dotting the mountainside, a few forests here and there.
>Stargazer radiates uncertainty in response.

>_

> Approach the Nearest Single Tree first ...

> ...how is it planted and sprouting from the "ground"?

> To Stargazer encouragingly  :" Do not get discouraged and disoriented;consider that Those Trees we are looking "Sprouted" There in the Sunken Human Village after it " Materialized" ,after we visited it quite a few times and due to External Displacements , whereas Here at the Sunken Mayohiga Mansion with its Mountainous Forested Areas  we are at Our First Visit and On Our Own Exploration ".
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 11:18:39 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #965 on: December 12, 2020, 08:50:20 PM »
> Approach the Nearest Single Tree first ...

> ...how is it planted and sprouting from the "ground"?

> To Stargazer encouragingly  :" Do not get discouraged and disoriented;consider that Those Trees we are looking "Sprouted" There in the Sunken Human Village after it " Materialized" ,after we visited it quite a few times and due to External Displacements , whereas Here at the Sunken Mayohiga Mansion with its Mountainous Forested Areas  we are at Our First Visit and On Our Own Exploration ".

>You approach a maple tree not far from the manor. It seems to be quite normal, aside from being underwater.
>The cactus radiates a feeling that there's nothing odd about this one.

>_

« Reply #966 on: December 12, 2020, 09:35:30 PM »
>"So it's not just any old tree here? Do you remember any places that you saw them before?"

« Reply #967 on: December 12, 2020, 10:03:38 PM »
>"So it's not just any old tree here? Do you remember any places that you saw them before?"

>The cactus radiates uncertainty. After a moment, the uncertainty seems to coalesce around this location.
>You feel a sort of shift in the water behind you, moments before a familiar voice says, "Ah, this is rather exotic, isn't it?"

>_

« Reply #968 on: December 12, 2020, 10:35:07 PM »
>Spin around.
>"Bwuh!?"

« Reply #969 on: December 12, 2020, 10:37:58 PM »
>Spin around.
>"Bwuh!?"

>You spin around to see Yukari walking from the mansion's front doors. She doesn't seem to be particularly inconvenienced by the water; she doesn't even seem to be particularly wet.

>_

« Reply #970 on: December 13, 2020, 11:17:14 AM »
>"You should have said you were going to try and follow me! Nearly scared me back to death."

« Reply #971 on: December 13, 2020, 05:38:03 PM »
>"You should have said you were going to try and follow me! Nearly scared me back to death."

>"Really, I thought it was obvious?" says Yukari.
>A moment later, Sakuya follows out behind her. Unlike Yukari, she does seem to be affected by the water; and thus is currently wrapped in a large bubble that encases her entire body. She looks around, her expression one of cool calmness, but you get the feeling that her thoughts are very different. She's probably never even been underwater to this degree, let alone seen a seen a sight like this.

>_

« Reply #972 on: December 14, 2020, 05:43:09 AM »
>"Oh, Sakuya too. Welcome to Gensokyo but wet."
>Make a sweeping gesture with our hand.

« Reply #973 on: December 14, 2020, 06:25:17 AM »
>"Oh, Sakuya too. Welcome to Gensokyo but wet."
>Make a sweeping gesture with our hand.

>"Very wet, yes," Sakuya says, as she looks upward.
>"Hm," Yukari says, as she glances around, "I don't feel like I'm being watched. How about you, Sakuya?"
>"I don't...think so?" Sakuya says, as she turns her gaze toward the distance.

>_

« Reply #974 on: December 14, 2020, 07:32:59 AM »
>Do we feel like we are being watched?

« Reply #975 on: December 14, 2020, 07:37:02 AM »
>Do we feel like we are being watched?

>Not watched, exactly. But there is some thing that is certainly aware of you. It has been for the past several times you've been here.

>_

« Reply #976 on: December 14, 2020, 08:49:00 AM »
>"There is definitely still something here that is... aware of me."

« Reply #977 on: December 14, 2020, 09:00:58 AM »
>"There is definitely still something here that is... aware of me."

>"It doesn't seem to notice me, we'll assume," says Yukari.
>"I don't feel a thing at all," says Sakuya, as she looks along the distant, flooded vista.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #978 on: December 14, 2020, 01:54:19 PM »
>"It doesn't seem to notice me, we'll assume," says Yukari.
>"I don't feel a thing at all," says Sakuya, as she looks along the distant, flooded vista.

>_

> " Maybe feelings of Its Awareness could be perceptible and in Indirect Modus, sort of centered around myself or Stargazer...  after a while... "

> ".. It took "A While of Exploring Trips" before That Unseen Clergy took a casual " Interest ", but yet more intense, than the Current One interest... well after the Fishes,and Men o' War...

>"... only afterwards Successive Meetings with a Very Special Man O' War, turning out to be our successive to Our Stargazer, The Unseen Clergy was somehow " on my mapping" ".

> To Stargazer: " To be Sure, do you stil notice that... persistent hard to pin down... feeling of awareness on you or even the both of us, in this moment you are zoning in on The Special Tree? "

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #979 on: December 15, 2020, 02:02:46 AM »
> " Maybe feelings of Its Awareness could be perceptible and in Indirect Modus, sort of centered around myself or Stargazer...  after a while... "

> ".. It took "A While of Exploring Trips" before That Unseen Clergy took a casual " Interest ", but yet more intense, than the Current One interest... well after the Fishes,and Men o' War...

>"... only afterwards Successive Meetings with a Very Special Man O' War, turning out to be our successive to Our Stargazer, The Unseen Clergy was somehow " on my mapping" ".

> To Stargazer: " To be Sure, do you stil notice that... persistent hard to pin down... feeling of awareness on you or even the both of us, in this moment you are zoning in on The Special Tree? "

>Stargazer nods in response.
>"Perhaps it will notice us in to good time, then," says Yukari. She then claps her hands, which works precisely as if the water weren't in the way. "So, let's decide how we shall approach this investigation?"

>_

« Reply #980 on: December 15, 2020, 08:57:28 AM »
>"Well Stargazer reckons that there aren't any of her suspicious trees around here, so probably worth trying to find somewhere we can find them."

« Reply #981 on: December 15, 2020, 09:00:02 AM »
>"Well Stargazer reckons that there aren't any of her suspicious trees around here, so probably worth trying to find somewhere we can find them."

>"Troublesome," says Yukari. "Do you know where that might be?"

>_

« Reply #982 on: December 15, 2020, 09:21:02 AM »
>Look to Stargazer to see if she's had any luck remembering.

« Reply #983 on: December 15, 2020, 06:43:50 PM »
>Look to Stargazer to see if she's had any luck remembering.

>She radiates a sense of being lost.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #984 on: December 16, 2020, 05:31:59 AM »
>"Troublesome," says Yukari. "Do you know where that might be?"

>_
// Well, it won't be as straightforward and faster-linking as we 2 are explaining&aiming for but doable nonethless ;  to proceed, after a"triple check" and a few insightsts of course, to a Self-Displacement in an angle of The Human Village's Angle, to Usefully investigate and find&elaborate back results//

> Reminesce That Single Instance of The First Underwater Tree with "Its Afterwards-Appering Companions... "

> Fist Palm: "The Sunken Copied Human Village's Inner Courtyard...That Fake Village is the Place I and then I and Stargazer explored the most because most of the "Pull-Downs"were indeed while in The True Human Village... "

>... More precisely during the " Later Explorations " That had been the first and only time&place we had clearly seen A Tree Strangely Down Here, Strangely also due to No Tree or such to be Mirrored from the True Human Village... ".

> "... Interesting Note is that at the Same Time&Occasion, but with The Important Difference Those Appearend Only After-Clear-See  of That First Tree and that Our Gensokyo-Return was Right After Their Sprung-Up  ,a  Bunch of Similar Trees Appeared  ".

> To Stargazer for "Triple-Check": " Is it all Correct and, more importantly,  are there particular Aiding Edges for you,  Stargazer my friend?
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #985 on: December 17, 2020, 08:36:02 AM »
// Well, it won't be as straightforward and faster-linking as we 2 are explaining&aiming for but doable nonethless ;  to proceed, after a"triple check" and a few insightsts of course, to a Self-Displacement in an angle of The Human Village's Angle, to Usefully investigate and find&elaborate back results//

> Reminesce That Single Instance of The First Underwater Tree with "Its Afterwards-Appering Companions... "

> Fist Palm: "The Sunken Copied Human Village's Inner Courtyard...That Fake Village is the Place I and then I and Stargazer explored the most because most of the "Pull-Downs"were indeed while in The True Human Village... "

>... More precisely during the " Later Explorations " That had been the first and only time&place we had clearly seen A Tree Strangely Down Here, Strangely also due to No Tree or such to be Mirrored from the True Human Village... ".

> "... Interesting Note is that at the Same Time&Occasion, but with The Important Difference Those Appearend Only After-Clear-See  of That First Tree and that Our Gensokyo-Return was Right After Their Sprung-Up  ,a  Bunch of Similar Trees Appeared  ".

> To Stargazer for "Triple-Check": " Is it all Correct and, more importantly,  are there particular Aiding Edges for you,  Stargazer my friend?

>Stargazer just seems lost.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #986 on: December 17, 2020, 01:39:20 PM »
>Stargazer just seems lost.

>_

> Look at the trees in the area: are they "complete" with a grass bed or...?

> To Stargazer: " it is when you tried helping me by  thinking hard what specifically in " The Water World" could be "interfering" with me, and that came out as " The Trees" but not Gensokyo's you were gazing since you pointed out to "Those Trees in The Water World"...

>"... coincidentially it happened after we had found A Few Trees Mysteriously, due to never having seen them during exploring and being planted through the Ocean Bottom,  Springing Up from the grounds of " The Sunken Human Village ""

> Are there Other Buildings, besides Mayohiga's Mansion?

// I hope this is beneficial https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.630
  //
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:54:49 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #987 on: December 18, 2020, 02:32:01 AM »
>"Maybe if we went back to where I originally found you? It was around this world's Eientei I think."

« Reply #988 on: December 18, 2020, 08:45:18 AM »
> Look at the trees in the area: are they "complete" with a grass bed or...?

> To Stargazer: " it is when you tried helping me by  thinking hard what specifically in " The Water World" could be "interfering" with me, and that came out as " The Trees" but not Gensokyo's you were gazing since you pointed out to "Those Trees in The Water World"...

>"... coincidentially it happened after we had found A Few Trees Mysteriously, due to never having seen them during exploring and being planted through the Ocean Bottom,  Springing Up from the grounds of " The Sunken Human Village ""

> Are there Other Buildings, besides Mayohiga's Mansion?

// I hope this is beneficial https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.630
  //

>"Maybe if we went back to where I originally found you? It was around this world's Eientei I think."

>You don't seen any grass around the trees; there's no grass here.
>There are other homes and such around Mayohiga; they seem as empty as they've ever been.
>There is a feeling of hesitant agreement from Stargazer, then a worry that she has no idea how to get there, and worry if there are even trees there.

>_

« Reply #989 on: December 19, 2020, 01:54:26 PM »
>Can we travel as fast as if we're flying here or does the water slow us down?