Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 232006 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #930 on: November 24, 2020, 07:31:02 AM »
> Turn to look at Yukari with a gaze and expression,joined with a lowering of the head,of apology and emphaty.

> To Stargazer approvingly and encouragingly  :"  Very good to fish that out ,my friend."

>" And, may you fish out as well Any Link or Reminescence or Direction Whatsover related to Those Trees,which are indeed by Japanese Inland, to The True Gensokyo or to the...oh...The Other Gensokyo ;

> " Anything Else of Possible Correspondence  from " Down Ther in Them Watery Barriers " and The Good Breezy Outsides."

> Whenever there is Silence ,strain our ears and senses out to "radar" any Noise,Voice,Inklings related either to Tojko or Tojiko-Chen-Ran.

>Stargazer feels a bit pleased with herself.
>Listening, you can't really hear anything outside...ah, but there is someone coming down the hall outside?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #931 on: November 25, 2020, 10:57:24 PM »
>Stargazer feels a bit pleased with herself.
>Listening, you can't really hear anything outside...ah, but there is someone coming down the hall outside?

>_

> To Stargazer :" For even nicer help, is it possible  you could also  feel some link or resemblance or reminescienceof Those Trees,or anything else from Those Watery Depths,True Gensokyo here,and possibly that Other Gensokyo?"

> To Yukari" Is someone coming from the hall outside ?"

> Turn and approach that direction following that noise,though do not exit the room and make way if it is approaching closer and closer.
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #932 on: November 27, 2020, 07:06:25 PM »
> To Stargazer :" For even nicer help, is it possible  you could also  feel some link or resemblance or reminescienceof Those Trees,or anything else from Those Watery Depths,True Gensokyo here,and possibly that Other Gensokyo?"

> To Yukari" Is someone coming from the hall outside ?"

> Turn and approach that direction following that noise,though do not exit the room and make way if it is approaching closer and closer.

>You have enough time to ask about half that question before the door opens, and Sakuya walks inside. You note a few danmaku burns on her dress, and that her hair is ruffled a bit. "Ah, captain," she says, "I did not expect to see you here."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #933 on: November 28, 2020, 04:29:05 AM »
>"Oh, hello Sakuya. Whether I wanted to or not I seem to have been thrown into the deep of things. I didn't realise I was setting you up for so much trouble when I delivered that letter."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #934 on: November 28, 2020, 04:37:03 AM »
>"Oh, hello Sakuya. Whether I wanted to or not I seem to have been thrown into the deep of things. I didn't realise I was setting you up for so much trouble when I delivered that letter."

>"It is nothing to worry about," says Sakuya. "This is something I've been wondering about for awhile."
>"So, what did you find?" Yukari says.
>"Miss Onozuka was in a fairly excitable mood, and seemed to believe I was accusing her of being up to something at first," Sakuya says. "But afterward, she was able to confirm that she didn't know of any irregularities in the movement of the the dead."
>"Mmm, good," says Yukari.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #935 on: November 29, 2020, 07:38:57 AM »
>Do we know a miss Onozuka?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #936 on: November 29, 2020, 07:40:05 AM »
>Do we know a miss Onozuka?

>You don't know Komachi well; she makes you more than a little uncomfortable to be honest. But you know of her.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #937 on: November 29, 2020, 07:59:10 AM »
>Shudder.
>"I sure hope Komachi and her crew don't get involved, having to deal with them makes me... uncomfortable."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #938 on: November 29, 2020, 08:00:47 AM »
>Shudder.
>"I sure hope Komachi and her crew don't get involved, having to deal with them makes me... uncomfortable."

>"I doubt she will," Sakuya says. "She is disinterested, to say the least. She has no idea anything is awry."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #939 on: December 01, 2020, 05:02:29 AM »
>"It is nothing to worry about," says Sakuya. "This is something I've been wondering about for awhile."
>"So, what did you find?" Yukari says.
>"Miss Onozuka was in a fairly excitable mood, and seemed to believe I was accusing her of being up to something at first," Sakuya says. "But afterward, she was able to confirm that she didn't know of any irregularities in the movement of the the dead."
>"Mmm, good," says Yukari.

>_


//Motivations: Health-MeaningfulPandemics Re-scheduling+Adaptions  /REAL LIFE&FAMILY-FAMILY MEMBERS-RELATIVES-NEIGHBOURHOOD-SLEEP&WAKE EQUILIBRIUMS...at Partly-Grave Intensity) //

>Flinch and gape a bit but steer ourselves steadily,To Sakuya:"...Miss Onozuka,  Komachi...and Sanzu and. Crossing Higan-Related... if ,nothing really irregular There provisions close to The Living Side and thus.. "

> Make Mental Note about "Muenzuka's Potentialities"

> Turn and in an. Askance Look to Yukari"... Muenzuka's Zones or Parties of Them. with their Potentiallh Thinned Barrier&Boundaries and Specia Itemln, could be a potential new lead or part of a breakthrough? "

> Soft Fist-Palm:" Another linked and much appreciated help ,to the extent Iyou are able to know...On your way here,is there any  sign or visual of Lighting, Sparks,Rumbling of Tojiko,'s Trademark Lighting Danmaku?
She has rightly insisted and has now been  be taking my place gainst a Motivated Score-Settling Bent Chen, since her Last Loss with me, so I could Focus on More Important Meeting and Insights with Yukari, which is currently the. 2nd Anticipated One"

> "you know... becajse I am quite Grateful and Well-Meaning that she,Tojiko, after having heard out and understood My Troubles and Unique Ghostly Pickle, has been helping and accompanying quite a bit starting from the Human Village until now quite a bit nor leverages or gains or rewards to be promised but rather Time and Dissance Spent spent... on top with Risks of Lingering Buddhist-Taoist Rivalry and Distrust... "
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 09:00:34 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #940 on: December 01, 2020, 04:17:35 PM »
>"That's a relief."
>Wait and see if Sakuya and Yukari have anything else to say to each other.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #941 on: December 01, 2020, 05:47:02 PM »

//Motivations: Health-MeaningfulPandemics Re-scheduling+Adaptions  /REAL LIFE&FAMILY-FAMILY MEMBERS-RELATIVES-NEIGHBOURHOOD-SLEEP&WAKE EQUILIBRIUMS...at Partly-Grave Intensity) //

>Flinch and gape a bit but steer ourselves steadily,To Sakuya:"...Miss Onozuka,  Komachi...and Sanzu and. Crossing Higan-Related... if ,nothing really irregular There provisions close to The Living Side and thus.. "

> Make Mental Note about "Muenzuka's Potentialities"

> Turn and in an. Askance Look to Yukari"... Muenzuka's Zones or Parties of Them. with their Potentiallh Thinned Barrier&Boundaries and Specia Itemln, could be a potential new lead or part of a breakthrough? "

> Soft Fist-Palm:" Another linked and much appreciated help ,to the extent Iyou are able to know...On your way here,is there any  sign or visual of Lighting, Sparks,Rumbling of Tojiko,'s Trademark Lighting Danmaku?
She has rightly insisted and has now been  be taking my place gainst a Motivated Score-Settling Bent Chen, since her Last Loss with me, so I could Focus on More Important Meeting and Insights with Yukari, which is currently the. 2nd Anticipated One"

> "you know... becajse I am quite Grateful and Well-Meaning that she,Tojiko, after having heard out and understood My Troubles and Unique Ghostly Pickle, has been helping and accompanying quite a bit starting from the Human Village until now quite a bit nor leverages or gains or rewards to be promised but rather Time and Dissance Spent spent... on top with Risks of Lingering Buddhist-Taoist Rivalry and Distrust... "

>"That's a relief."
>Wait and see if Sakuya and Yukari have anything else to say to each other.

>"Oh, there is a danmaku battle going on out there," says Sakuya. "I didn't stay and watch, it's none of my business."
>"I suppose you are a part of this now," she continues. "So what is our next move?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #942 on: December 04, 2020, 09:57:15 AM »
>"Did Yukari fill you in on what's going on with me?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #943 on: December 04, 2020, 10:01:49 AM »
>"Did Yukari fill you in on what's going on with me?"

>"I think I understand the basics," says Sakuya. "The Formless One is dragging you over into some ocean world, right?"
>"That is not what I said," Yukari replies, going for her teacup again, before remembering it is empty.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #944 on: December 06, 2020, 08:12:09 AM »
>"Something is, but I don't think we know what it is. My thoughts for a next move were to give the trees over there a closer look, and also if you have any ideas of how to interact with ever-present but not at all visible beings to give trying to interact with that in some way a shot."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #945 on: December 06, 2020, 08:13:59 AM »
>"Something is, but I don't think we know what it is. My thoughts for a next move were to give the trees over there a closer look, and also if you have any ideas of how to interact with ever-present but not at all visible beings to give trying to interact with that in some way a shot."

>"Hm. That feels more like a question for Patchouli, don't you think?" says Sakuya.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #946 on: December 06, 2020, 09:07:31 AM »
>"Well, Yukari might have some ideas."
>Look at Yukari expectantly.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #947 on: December 06, 2020, 09:10:11 AM »
>"Well, Yukari might have some ideas."
>Look at Yukari expectantly.

>"I think we found all we're going to find here," says Yukari. "Unless either of you have had a sudden inspiration."
>Sakuya shakes her head. "I barely understand what is happening at all, I've simply given you my trust."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #948 on: December 06, 2020, 09:34:11 PM »
>"I still think it's a good idea for me to head over there and have a look at these trees while I'm here, in case I discover anything important."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #949 on: December 06, 2020, 09:37:38 PM »
>"I still think it's a good idea for me to head over there and have a look at these trees while I'm here, in case I discover anything important."

>"Go over there?" Sakuya says. "Go where?"
>"It's complicated," says Yukari. "But, I do think exploration may be the next step."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #950 on: December 07, 2020, 08:59:07 PM »
>"Go over there?" Sakuya says. "Go where?"
>"It's complicated," says Yukari. "But, I do think exploration may be the next step."

>_

> To Sakuya: "Patchouli can explain more insights than this, since it has picked her Interest in a Research-Visit, justly became 1 of her Active Research...however to Try and Explain It Fairly as a Rocky Foundation, both in the best meaning and in the negative
one... 

> "...   so far as understood, Down There is actually in a sort of Pocket-Space Dimension between the Folds of the Great Hakurei Barrier and Boundary, but in The Full Environment of an Ocean Bottom Floor, and so Literally Sunken and Watery-Flooded with Memories,  Wills, Illusive and Real-like and at the center The Real Entity... A Cloaking, Pressuring, Unseen Gazing Presence...Unseen. Incorporeal, Formless. "

>"Oh for that to be of Value...  Shall I take something back, In Explorations,  or Try Leaving Something There and Then Retrieve it, in particular Linked The Stargazer's Tree  but I am "Open Ports to Advices"  ; Of Course particular interacting potentially possible are within "Those Open Ports".

> Turn to Stargazer with an Encouraging Smile : How is She is Relating?
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #951 on: December 08, 2020, 02:05:22 AM »
>"By over there I mean the weird water world that I've been getting dragged into. I've managed to go over there once willingly to use a device Patchouli gave me, and I should be able to again."
>"Anything else you think I should try and check out while I'm there Yukari?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #952 on: December 08, 2020, 02:47:03 AM »
> To Sakuya: "Patchouli can explain more insights than this, since it has picked her Interest in a Research-Visit, justly became 1 of her Active Research...however to Try and Explain It Fairly as a Rocky Foundation, both in the best meaning and in the negative
one... 

> "...   so far as understood, Down There is actually in a sort of Pocket-Space Dimension between the Folds of the Great Hakurei Barrier and Boundary, but in The Full Environment of an Ocean Bottom Floor, and so Literally Sunken and Watery-Flooded with Memories,  Wills, Illusive and Real-like and at the center The Real Entity... A Cloaking, Pressuring, Unseen Gazing Presence...Unseen. Incorporeal, Formless. "

>"Oh for that to be of Value...  Shall I take something back, In Explorations,  or Try Leaving Something There and Then Retrieve it, in particular Linked The Stargazer's Tree  but I am "Open Ports to Advices"  ; Of Course particular interacting potentially possible are within "Those Open Ports".

> Turn to Stargazer with an Encouraging Smile : How is She is Relating?


>"By over there I mean the weird water world that I've been getting dragged into. I've managed to go over there once willingly to use a device Patchouli gave me, and I should be able to again."
>"Anything else you think I should try and check out while I'm there Yukari?"

>Stargazer seems to be keeping quiet.
>"Ah," Sakuya says. "...I don't think I'll be able to help much with that sort of thing."
>"At this point," Yukari says, "I would try to see if there is any medium through which you are being watched."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #953 on: December 08, 2020, 05:18:39 AM »
>"Any medium? Like floating eyes or something? I don't think I've seen anything like that."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #954 on: December 08, 2020, 05:20:24 AM »
>"Any medium? Like floating eyes or something? I don't think I've seen anything like that."

>"I imagine it wouldn't be anything so obvious, but yes," says Yukari.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #955 on: December 08, 2020, 05:53:14 AM »
>"Alright, I'll keep an eye out. Here I go."
>Unless either of them stop us, close our eyes and focus on being in the weird water world, making sure we've got Stargazer's cactus in our possession.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #956 on: December 08, 2020, 07:56:32 PM »
>"Alright, I'll keep an eye out. Here I go."
>Unless either of them stop us, close our eyes and focus on being in the weird water world, making sure we've got Stargazer's cactus in our possession.

>You focus, feeling the sensation of brine rising around, the pressure of the water... Soon you open your eyes and find the little room is flooded and ruined; the kotatsu and shelves are floating against the ceiling. Scrolls, books, and other such things have been dumped on the floor, all of them a sodden and useless mess. Shattered glass and metal things dot the floor, as do a few pieces of unbroken crockery. A couple fish lazily swim through, the door slid half open.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #957 on: December 09, 2020, 07:33:20 AM »
>"Okay Stargazer, let's go and find one of these trees of yours."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #958 on: December 09, 2020, 08:32:18 AM »
>"Okay Stargazer, let's go and find one of these trees of yours."

>She slowly manifests from her cactus, and radiates disappointment as she sees that she has taken on the shape of a jellyfish once more. Then she nods to you.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #959 on: December 09, 2020, 02:20:05 PM »
>She slowly manifests from her cactus, and radiates disappointment as she sees that she has taken on the shape of a jellyfish once more. Then she nods to you.

>_

> Try to reach and touch the floating kotatsu.

> Try to take it with us or, if too cumbersome, any single object portable and recognizable enough.

> Exit the Building.

> If a Particular Presence is felt, Stop and Try and Focus on it, otherwise proceed outside to look for, or maybe have a feeling about, "The Stargazer's Trees" and "Possible Watching Mediums".
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 02:22:17 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.