Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571339 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #900 on: November 16, 2020, 08:33:55 AM »
>"Hmm, did it all happen quite quickly, or were you tumbling around for a while?"

« Reply #901 on: November 16, 2020, 02:35:51 PM »
>"Hmm, did it all happen quite quickly, or were you tumbling around for a while?"

>You get the feeling she cannot answer that.

>_

« Reply #902 on: November 17, 2020, 09:09:54 AM »
>"Alright, any thoughts now Yukari?"

« Reply #903 on: November 17, 2020, 05:13:48 PM »
>"Alright, any thoughts now Yukari?"

>"A few suspicions," Yukari says, "But nothing I would venture to call concrete. Hmmm. To be certain, nothing about this place has felt hostile, correct?"

>_

« Reply #904 on: November 17, 2020, 11:36:23 PM »
>"I guess not? Even before I was first pulled over there though I was filled with a terrible sense of dread, which I can still feel even now. And I don't really appreciate forcibly being dragged into some other dimension."
>We can still feel it right?

« Reply #905 on: November 17, 2020, 11:43:30 PM »
>"I guess not? Even before I was first pulled over there though I was filled with a terrible sense of dread, which I can still feel even now. And I don't really appreciate forcibly being dragged into some other dimension."
>We can still feel it right?

>She nods. you almost see her brow start to beetle, perhaps. "I don't think my observations would be much use to you," Yukari says. But I do wonder, you mentioned that your friend found a significance in trees. Can you elaborate on that?"

>_

« Reply #906 on: November 18, 2020, 10:01:56 PM »
>"She seemed to think that trees could be a clue to what's going on, both a specific tree and maybe also the trees in the water dimension, is that right Stargazer?"

« Reply #907 on: November 18, 2020, 10:07:27 PM »
>"She seemed to think that trees could be a clue to what's going on, both a specific tree and maybe also the trees in the water dimension, is that right Stargazer?"

>There is a kind of hesitant agreement from the cactus.
>"Go on," says Yukari.

>_

« Reply #908 on: November 18, 2020, 10:31:09 PM »
>"Utsuho talked about a tree where she found Stargazer, 'a long way off from about everything', but she also said she doesn't think that tree exists any more. I think Stargazer's clue had more to do with a specific type of tree, maybe the ones in the water dimension?"

« Reply #909 on: November 18, 2020, 10:53:46 PM »
>"Utsuho talked about a tree where she found Stargazer, 'a long way off from about everything', but she also said she doesn't think that tree exists any more. I think Stargazer's clue had more to do with a specific type of tree, maybe the ones in the water dimension?"

>"That would be more useful," says Yukari. "So, what sort of tree? What does it do? And why does she know this?"

>_

« Reply #910 on: November 18, 2020, 11:52:15 PM »
>"Yeah, uh, in hindsight I probably should have asked her for some more detail about that."
>Ehehehe tongue pokey out face.

« Reply #911 on: November 18, 2020, 11:54:46 PM »
>"Yeah, uh, in hindsight I probably should have asked her for some more detail about that."
>Ehehehe tongue pokey out face.

>"Perhaps so," says Yukari, as she reaches for her teacup again, and just barely fails to hide disappointment that it is empty.

>_

« Reply #912 on: November 19, 2020, 12:08:22 AM »
>"Is... something bothering you?"

« Reply #913 on: November 19, 2020, 12:11:01 AM »
>"Is... something bothering you?"

>"This has been very stressful," Yukari says simply. "It's not the sort of thing I want to deal with before winter, if I'm being perfectly honest. Now, why don't you ask your friend for more details?"

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #914 on: November 19, 2020, 12:22:52 AM »
// We still need to remember that Sakuya's Involment Here (and bedore during "Sakuya Quest's Endgame "has to be related),and it has to be asked about to Yukari " at a Proper Occasion during This Meeting "//

> Apologize to Yukari for ,innocently,needing to impose a complicated issue and stress to her quite close to Her Resting Period.

> Recall :What kind of Trees and which particular details bore those materialized "In The Waters Between the Barrier ... "

> ...after a bit of Entering Gensokyo,and being asked,Stargazer tried remembering&focusing and it resulted in mentioning that  "That Important Tree from Her Gensokyo ...

>...then she did point out to the Trees of Gensokyo and ,most importanly,she did point out to A General Direction To Follow...

> Mention Those 3Points to Stargazer and ask if she is able to further help on those.

> Recall That General Direction  and Possible Destinations Related.

> Give some pause to Yukari,then ,with additional pauses in-between,mention it all.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:37:09 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #915 on: November 19, 2020, 12:25:46 AM »
>"Ah, sorry to cause you a hassle."
>"Stargazer, what is it about the trees that makes you think they might be important?"

« Reply #916 on: November 19, 2020, 05:51:26 PM »
// We still need to remember that Sakuya's Involment Here (and bedore during "Sakuya Quest's Endgame "has to be related),and it has to be asked about to Yukari " at a Proper Occasion during This Meeting "//

> Apologize to Yukari for ,innocently,needing to impose a complicated issue and stress to her quite close to Her Resting Period.

> Recall :What kind of Trees and which particular details bore those materialized "In The Waters Between the Barrier ... "

> ...after a bit of Entering Gensokyo,and being asked,Stargazer tried remembering&focusing and it resulted in mentioning that  "That Important Tree from Her Gensokyo ...

>...then she did point out to the Trees of Gensokyo and ,most importanly,she did point out to A General Direction To Follow...

> Mention Those 3Points to Stargazer and ask if she is able to further help on those.

> Recall That General Direction  and Possible Destinations Related.

> Give some pause to Yukari,then ,with additional pauses in-between,mention it all.

>"Ah, sorry to cause you a hassle."
>"Stargazer, what is it about the trees that makes you think they might be important?"

>"No no, this hassle has been going on well before you stepped into Mayohiga, I assure you," Yukari says.
>You try to coax more information out of Stargazer. You can feel her trying to focus, and frustration. There is a sense that it's not just one tree, but many. A particular type, maybe? You aren't sure. She's rather upset with herself right now.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #917 on: November 20, 2020, 12:10:26 AM »
>"No no, this hassle has been going on well before you stepped into Mayohiga, I assure you," Yukari says.
>You try to coax more information out of Stargazer. You can feel her trying to focus, and frustration. There is a sense that it's not just one tree, but many. A particular type, maybe? You aren't sure. She's rather upset with herself right now.

>_

> to Yukari : "...Maybe there is a Correspondence between when That Hassle began and the time mine initiated,or possibly the moment when they both turned stormy ..."

> When did we experience the " First Displacement"? How long has it been ?

> To Stargazer :" Be Charitably Patience with yourself,being Upset is but a Detriment, and Enlightened answers won't be shying away. "

> Wait for Stargazer to regain her calm and ask "  If it is of help to your much appreciated efforts , if many Trees were crowding,and as you noted you were thrown amongst a crowd, is it perhaps a Forest or a Copse... Each one Distinguished...Whole Uprooted Trees from the Roots Up? "
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 12:13:03 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #918 on: November 20, 2020, 01:47:52 AM »
>"Is it the tree where Utsuho found you?"

« Reply #919 on: November 20, 2020, 01:54:10 AM »
> to Yukari : "...Maybe there is a Correspondence between when That Hassle began and the time mine initiated,or possibly the moment when they both turned stormy ..."

> When did we experience the " First Displacement"? How long has it been ?

> To Stargazer :" Be Charitably Patience with yourself,being Upset is but a Detriment, and Enlightened answers won't be shying away. "

> Wait for Stargazer to regain her calm and ask "  If it is of help to your much appreciated efforts , if many Trees were crowding,and as you noted you were thrown amongst a crowd, is it perhaps a Forest or a Copse... Each one Distinguished...Whole Uprooted Trees from the Roots Up? "

>Who would you ask about trees like that? That's silly, you've never seen or heard of such a thing.

>"Is it the tree where Utsuho found you?"

>Yukari nods. "Oh, I suspect so as well."
>Your first experience was mid morning. That was some hours ago.
>You feel a strong denial from Stargazer when asked about the her supposed tree of origin.

>_

« Reply #920 on: November 20, 2020, 02:50:07 AM »
>"Do you mean it's not that tree or that Utsuho's wrong about the tree?"

« Reply #921 on: November 20, 2020, 02:52:21 AM »
>"Do you mean it's not that tree or that Utsuho's wrong about the tree?"

>You feel it is not that tree; it has nothing to do with this.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #922 on: November 22, 2020, 03:57:45 AM »
> To Yukari :" Well,This Displacing Hassle,The Hassling Parts I mean, has started from this mid-morning..."

> To Stargazer:"At the time you were s  remembered  about That Tree,or Trees,you also managed to point out at a Specific Direction..."

> "...could you ,if no new prob has emerged,trying to point it up again from here ?"
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #923 on: November 22, 2020, 06:23:02 AM »
>"Do you remember seeing one of these important trees in the water dimension?"

« Reply #924 on: November 22, 2020, 06:27:32 AM »
> To Yukari :" Well,This Displacing Hassle,The Hassling Parts I mean, has started from this mid-morning..."

> To Stargazer:"At the time you were s  remembered  about That Tree,or Trees,you also managed to point out at a Specific Direction..."

> "...could you ,if no new prob has emerged,trying to point it up again from here ?"

>"Do you remember seeing one of these important trees in the water dimension?"

>"It's been a problem all day, I assure you..." Yukari says. She sounds more tired than before, perhaps she is letting her mask slip a bit.
>Stargazer excitedly agrees when you ask where she saw them. There is a sense of certainty.

>_

« Reply #925 on: November 23, 2020, 02:31:31 AM »
>Do a double take, and look at Yukari slightly surprised.
>"Wait, what did you know about this before I showed up?"

« Reply #926 on: November 23, 2020, 02:33:44 AM »
>Do a double take, and look at Yukari slightly surprised.
>"Wait, what did you know about this before I showed up?"

>"What do you think all this is?" Yukari says, gesturing at the clutter over the kotatsu.

>_

« Reply #927 on: November 23, 2020, 02:38:18 AM »
>"Could you tell there was something going on with me, or is there something bigger going on here?"

« Reply #928 on: November 23, 2020, 05:23:11 AM »
>"Could you tell there was something going on with me, or is there something bigger going on here?"

>She seems to consider for a moment, then says, "I would have perhaps tracked something of it back to you. But it was made considerably easier by you walking through the front door."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #929 on: November 24, 2020, 12:39:05 AM »
>"It's been a problem all day, I assure you..." Yukari says. She sounds more tired than before, perhaps she is letting her mask slip a bit.
>Stargazer excitedly agrees when you ask where she saw them. There is a sense of certainty.

>_

> Turn to look at Yukari with a gaze and expression,joined with a lowering of the head,of apology and emphaty.

> To Stargazer approvingly and encouragingly  :"  Very good to fish that out ,my friend."

>" And, may you fish out as well Any Link or Reminescence or Direction Whatsover related to Those Trees,which are indeed by Japanese Inland, to The True Gensokyo or to the...oh...The Other Gensokyo ;

> " Anything Else of Possible Correspondence  from " Down Ther in Them Watery Barriers " and The Good Breezy Outsides."

> Whenever there is Silence ,strain our ears and senses out to "radar" any Noise,Voice,Inklings related either to Tojko or Tojiko-Chen-Ran.
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "