Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571505 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #870 on: November 13, 2020, 07:12:19 PM »
>"I guess so. I don't think she's ever had a physical body that's solely hers, unless there's something she hasn't told me."

« Reply #871 on: November 13, 2020, 07:15:25 PM »
>"I guess so. I don't think she's ever had a physical body that's solely hers, unless there's something she hasn't told me."

>Yukari nods. "Would you ask her to describe what happened between leaving Keine and finding herself in our ocean?"

>_

« Reply #872 on: November 13, 2020, 07:27:45 PM »
>"I've been kind of curious about that myself."
>Ask the cactus "You mind telling us what happened in between leaving Keine and ending up where I found you?"

« Reply #873 on: November 13, 2020, 07:41:46 PM »
>"I've been kind of curious about that myself."
>Ask the cactus "You mind telling us what happened in between leaving Keine and ending up where I found you?"

>The answer you get is a terribly complicated and tangled feeling.
>"My," says Yukari.

>_

« Reply #874 on: November 13, 2020, 08:18:54 PM »
>"Hmm, let's try and break it down a bit. Where did you first go after leaving Keine?"

« Reply #875 on: November 13, 2020, 08:25:35 PM »
>"Hmm, let's try and break it down a bit. Where did you first go after leaving Keine?"

>There is nothing for a few moments, then a weak and uncertain feeling; a notion of being lost and not knowing what it would mean to be not lost.

>_

« Reply #876 on: November 13, 2020, 08:49:51 PM »
>"So you it's not like you went anywhere, as soon as you left Keine you didn't know where you were?"

« Reply #877 on: November 13, 2020, 09:02:03 PM »
>"So you it's not like you went anywhere, as soon as you left Keine you didn't know where you were?"

>You feel an sense of uncertainty, but no real argument again your supposition.

>_

« Reply #878 on: November 13, 2020, 09:08:11 PM »
>"Was there anything identifying about where you were at all?"

« Reply #879 on: November 14, 2020, 01:06:36 AM »
>"Was there anything identifying about where you were at all?"

>She radiates uncertainty.

>_

« Reply #880 on: November 14, 2020, 02:45:28 AM »
>"Did anything happen between then and ending up in the weird water dimension I found you in?"

« Reply #881 on: November 14, 2020, 02:54:45 AM »
>"Did anything happen between then and ending up in the weird water dimension I found you in?"

>The response is another dense bundle of feelings. You can feel...crowding...intrusion...heat, anger; desire. Reaching, always reaching. Things that don't make sense. There's more in the bundle, buried too deep to really sense, but it just leaves you feeling confused.

>_

« Reply #882 on: November 14, 2020, 04:50:58 AM »
>"Ah, that sounds like it was terrible. Was there someone or something there that caused you such tumultuous seas?"

« Reply #883 on: November 14, 2020, 04:52:12 AM »
>"Ah, that sounds like it was terrible. Was there someone or something there that caused you such tumultuous seas?"

>There is uncertainty, but feeling that there was. Many someones, perhaps.

>_

« Reply #884 on: November 14, 2020, 06:15:04 AM »
>"Huh, if anything could be Patchouli's Unseen Clergy that would be it I guess. What do you make of all that so far Yukari?"

« Reply #885 on: November 14, 2020, 06:17:43 AM »
>"Huh, if anything could be Patchouli's Unseen Clergy that would be it I guess. What do you make of all that so far Yukari?"

>"I would rather not voice my suspicions at this time," says Yukari, her tone even, as she reaches for more tea.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #886 on: November 14, 2020, 07:06:07 PM »
You can feel...crowding...intrusion...heat, anger; desire. Reaching, always reaching.

This is perhaps not entirely but possibly largely a reference to the "final boss" of Yukari Quest, which was a bizarre combination of a forgotten tree deity and millions of unused memories from Utsuho Quest's Gensokyo Isle (which is where Stargazer first appeared) as well as possibly components of The Construct from Reisen Quest. Given you are talking to Yukari, it may be worth describing these things; the "Reaching, always reaching" in particular is likely to set something off inside her mind.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #887 on: November 15, 2020, 12:34:29 AM »
Huh, I hadn't made that tree connection at all, and I was there for Yukari quest. :V

>"Oh, just to check, can you feel what Stargazer is saying?"

« Reply #888 on: November 15, 2020, 12:36:45 AM »
>"Oh, just to check, can you feel what Stargazer is saying?"

>She nods, as she sets her teacup aside. "Perhaps not as clearly as you, I cannot say, but I can most certainly feel something."

>_

« Reply #889 on: November 15, 2020, 01:09:39 AM »
>"Stargazer, could you make out anything about these people?"

« Reply #890 on: November 15, 2020, 01:45:54 AM »
>"Stargazer, could you make out anything about these people?"

>After a few moments, you can feel she has little confidence in that.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #891 on: November 15, 2020, 03:31:08 AM »
This is perhaps not entirely but possibly largely a reference to the "final boss" of Yukari Quest, which was a bizarre combination of a forgotten tree deity and millions of unused memories from Utsuho Quest's Gensokyo Isle (which is where Stargazer first appeared) as well as possibly components of The Construct from Reisen Quest. Given you are talking to Yukari, it may be worth describing these things; the "Reaching, always reaching" in particular is likely to set something off inside her mind.

// Indeed those characteristics correspond so far with the discoveries made together with Parchouli,Suwako and Doremy //

// In addition, "Unseen Clergy's Manner of (Un)Showing and Mode of Operation " really seem to be linked to the "Final Warning of "Sakuya Quest A-Z":"Beware the Formless One"; at its very end ,with Sakuya consulting and explaining with Yukari, the Mystery of "A Part of the Timeline Disappeared,Not Seemingly Existing Anymore" appeared  //

//This also correspond with a Sakuya(who should be on our "Priority Encounter List") still in Activity about That and still Exchanging Help with Yukari(whom Sakuya visited earlier again but she is not gong do so for a while,as Ran commented)//

>The response is another dense bundle of feelings. You can feel...crowding...intrusion...heat, anger; desire. Reaching, always reaching. Things that don't make sense. There's more in the bundle, buried too deep to really sense, but it just leaves you feeling confused.

>_

> " Mmmh...is the most standing-out and more clear "Happenings by Those Someones"to you,Stargazer,that"Reaching,always reaching" or something,or even somethings,else?"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 03:35:36 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #892 on: November 15, 2020, 05:59:47 AM »
>"Did they do anything to you?"

« Reply #893 on: November 15, 2020, 06:05:02 AM »
> " Mmmh...is the most standing-out and more clear "Happenings by Those Someones"to you,Stargazer,that"Reaching,always reaching" or something,or even somethings,else?"

>"Did they do anything to you?"

>After a moment, you get the feeling that no one "did" anything to her. Rather, everything was all swept along and things just happened.

>_

« Reply #894 on: November 16, 2020, 06:23:31 AM »
>"Did anything else happen that you remember?"

« Reply #895 on: November 16, 2020, 06:35:02 AM »
>"Did anything else happen that you remember?"

>She is unresponsive for a moment. Then there is a feeling of everything breaking apart. Next a feeling of quiet and darkness. Then, she feels, you know what is next.

>_

« Reply #896 on: November 16, 2020, 08:19:55 AM »
>"So, when you left Keine you were whisked away to who knows where, and there were people there but you don't know who they were and they didn't do anything to you. Then you were tumbled around like a piece of driftwood in a storm, barely able to tell what was going on. Then evenutally something broke and when you woke up you found yourself where I found you. Does that sound more or less correct?"

« Reply #897 on: November 16, 2020, 08:22:43 AM »
>"So, when you left Keine you were whisked away to who knows where, and there were people there but you don't know who they were and they didn't do anything to you. Then you were tumbled around like a piece of driftwood in a storm, barely able to tell what was going on. Then evenutally something broke and when you woke up you found yourself where I found you. Does that sound more or less correct?"

>She isn't sure about some of the middle part, but she feels that is...not completely off.

>_

« Reply #898 on: November 16, 2020, 08:25:05 AM »
>"The people weren't necessarily at the start of the whole thing?"

« Reply #899 on: November 16, 2020, 08:27:18 AM »
>"The people weren't necessarily at the start of the whole thing?"

>You get the feeling she isn't sure that she was left alone. She really just doesn't have a good recollection.

>_