Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841216 times)

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #2040 on: April 25, 2020, 10:36:56 PM »
Will be back in a bit, but I’m Leeza, not Dana.

« Reply #2041 on: April 25, 2020, 10:44:51 PM »
smartbom i didnt even know your role but if i knew your flavor then MOOD it just says that i take the person's place if their absent from the meeting i dont really understand what that means

« Reply #2042 on: April 25, 2020, 10:46:26 PM »
also Daiya why are you lynching me when you had 3 days prior to do so? :<

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2043 on: April 25, 2020, 11:01:59 PM »
Votecount
banana spritzee (4): Serela, raikaria, Daiya, sb (L-2!)
Daiya (2): Yaersulf, Disquieted
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
Serela (0):
Fabloo (0):
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: BigBangMeteor, Fabloo, PX
banana spritzee is at L-2!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:03:40 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #2044 on: April 25, 2020, 11:18:35 PM »
also Daiya why are you lynching me when you had 3 days prior to do so? :<
you didn't make that claim before.

are you still set on voting disq?

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2045 on: April 26, 2020, 12:01:39 AM »
Sigh I mean obviously bananas play is worse. But in terms of roles:

Town serela requires: existence of a ninja Roleblocker + banana has to be a scum backup rolecop or a third party with a rolecop + him to be able to backup Mason's which seems super weird???

Town banana requires: him to not be paying attention to the thread for a week, which we already know is the case regardless of alignments basically

Not gonna object to banana lynch but ##Vote: Serela

Sorry if you're town serela :(

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2046 on: April 26, 2020, 12:05:47 AM »
Sigh I mean obviously bananas play is worse. But in terms of roles:

Town serela requires: existence of a ninja Roleblocker + banana has to be a scum backup rolecop or a third party with a rolecop + him to be able to backup Mason's which seems super weird???
The masons themselves have been saying their roles seem to self-nullify on death, so I probably can't? We know scum has a roleblocker for sure already.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #2047 on: April 26, 2020, 12:48:23 AM »
If you guys don't want to waste the rest of the day I'll hammer.

Fabloo

« Reply #2048 on: April 26, 2020, 12:50:15 AM »
Nevermind I'm reading wrong.

« Reply #2049 on: April 26, 2020, 02:31:22 AM »
Well, seems like it's either Serela or Zeenana for the chopping block. In the one corner we have Zeenana, with what seems to be a better alibi, and in the other corner we have Serela who's actually been contributing to the thread. Wouldn't it be funny if Serela is scum and both of the backup claims D2 were BOTH false.

Seeing as I'm apparently not supposed to take things to L-1, guess there's only one real choice for me for now.

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

« Reply #2050 on: April 26, 2020, 02:37:59 AM »
For the record, I'm not against a Zeenana lynch. If anything, the theoretical situation where we lynch Zeenana and he was scum and Serela was town would be the best possible result. But that's probably just wishful thinking.

« Reply #2051 on: April 26, 2020, 02:43:23 AM »

Out of the two; I am of the opinion Banana is more likly to flip scum, simply because someone with such low acitivity and contribution at this point is... well... probably scum.

I mean, this also probobly applies somewhat to Yaersulf; but he has various interactions with other players that makes !scumYaer quite unlikely.

Oh yeah, a big part of the reason for this I imagine is that I live in NZ, so I'm asleep when you all seem to do a large chunk of discussing. On the bright side though, it gives me something nice to look forward to waking up to.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2052 on: April 26, 2020, 03:02:40 AM »
Ugh.

Reading back from where I left off and Serela's reaction doesn't feel real right. I'm not missing something, am I?

Fabloo

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #2053 on: April 26, 2020, 03:04:54 AM »
I am a universal backup. Each night, I may target a player, if they die, I receive their powers.

I targeted Daiya on N1, I got nothing.

I have other conditions to my powers but I would like to not fully divulge at the moment.

I do not want to lynch Daiya from a very personal space; I townread him and see him as a power role.

Before my claim, if Daiya was nightkilled, I would get his abilities, then on N3 I can use my abilities and some other investigative role may confirm my results had I claimed D2 like right now.

Uh. Can I get thoughts on this.

Fabloo

« Reply #2054 on: April 26, 2020, 03:05:50 AM »
Wait this confirms nothing actually he claimed universal backup.

Nevermind. I'm still digging through Nucleus looking for some obvious tell somewhere carry on.

Fabloo

« Reply #2055 on: April 26, 2020, 03:12:03 AM »
I really think that Bardiche replacing out because of his own scummate insulting him is not the move. That's just purely underhanded. If you go back and look at Nucleus/Bardiche's interaction he seems pretty tilted about it.

I'm looking at it again. That just. Isn't a scum interaction.

##Vote: Serela

Fabloo

« Reply #2056 on: April 26, 2020, 03:15:14 AM »
I know I've gone crazy about. Five different times. Other opinions would be nice about this. In what game does Bardiche set up Nucleus like that as mates? Replace out because of it? If they're interacting on a partner basis that's just more merit to distance each other. It couldn't have been orchestrated. If it was then then I'm stunned.

I was about to quote it but I think their interaction spans from #207-#229.

Fabloo

« Reply #2057 on: April 26, 2020, 03:21:41 AM »
Bardiche is Banana here by the way. There's no way that's ever scum talking to each other publicly. I'll lick my shoe and record it. Not eating. Shoes aren't sustenance.

Fabloo

« Reply #2058 on: April 26, 2020, 03:24:09 AM »
If I'm led to believe Banana is real then that makes Disquieted real too. It's not something I was too interested in admitting but. fire truck.

Maybe the game is just that easy? Maybe we should lynch Daiya. I will never ever think that Bardiche replaced because of his own scummate tilting him. It actually hurts my head to consider it.

« Reply #2059 on: April 26, 2020, 03:24:45 AM »
The only explanation I can think of that would explain them being scum together, and I mean this as no insult to Bardiche, I just don't know him well enough to know if he'd do something like this. Would be if Bardiche thought that Nucleus through his newbishness was throwing the game for scum by fishing for genders and interacting with him like that. But again, I don't know Bardiche that well so I couldn't say.

Not that I think that is the case, you're helping me feel better about the idea of lynching Serela.

Fabloo

« Reply #2060 on: April 26, 2020, 03:29:32 AM »
Well I know I am again losing it but.

It's just actually underhanded. It's really scummy. Not like scummy in terms of mafia but scummy in character. I wouldn't let Bardiche join my games scummy. Even if Nucleus was tilting him like that. Scum interact in-thread usually for a means of distance. Some sort of purpose.

Look at the timestamps. Bardiche takes about two hours to come back and replace out after talking to Nucleus. That's enough time in a quicktopic to diffuse the situation or even try to talk to him. That didn't happen though. Bardiche came back and saw someone else insulted him and replaced out.

If that was set up within two hours and Bardiche told Nucleus he was gonna do that. I'd be done.

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #2061 on: April 26, 2020, 03:32:40 AM »
You're fine Fabloo. Kinda forgot about that interaction but yeah, it wouldn't make a ton of sense if they were scum

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2062 on: April 26, 2020, 03:41:19 AM »
Votecount
banana spritzee (4): Serela, raikaria, Daiya, sb (L-2!)
Serela (3): BigBangMeteor, Yaersulf, Fabloo
Daiya (1): Disquieted
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
Fabloo (0):
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: PX
banana spritzee is at L-2!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:03:28 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2063 on: April 26, 2020, 04:21:38 AM »
That's what I've been using to townread Banana Spritzee all game.

Fabloo

« Reply #2064 on: April 26, 2020, 04:35:26 AM »
##Unvote

Fabloo

« Reply #2065 on: April 26, 2020, 04:39:00 AM »
Cmon you know that's just not true at all. You were actively voting Banana even were left on him when Nucleus went and got killed.

This is all horsestrawberries.

Fabloo

« Reply #2066 on: April 26, 2020, 04:43:35 AM »
Also- me and BBM should target the same person. With a jailkeeper out the mafia will actually have their hands full (especially if banana flips roleblocker) so this is probably the best chance to confirm my role. I don't know if it'll be that important after a scumflip from banana here lmao, but, I'm not sure BBM's role type has any worthwhile use other than that right now anyway.

Probably target Daiya? Any scumflip means my role is nearly a cop, if you're the last remaining scum and you've claimed VT then you're basically forced to go out to kill, or idle, so

Can you go a bit further on this idea right now you have right now?

Fabloo

« Reply #2067 on: April 26, 2020, 04:49:23 AM »
Ok I'm just gonna go and say it.

I don't buy this claim. I don't buy it at all. This is all too convenient and then BBM rushing in to confirm Disquieted just looks like a setup. Now you have Disquieted getting his story mixed up and it's bothering me like hell. Townreading banana all game? Since when? Do I need to dig at your quotes too?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2068 on: April 26, 2020, 04:51:58 AM »
That's... that's actually a pretty good point in favor of Bard's slot not being scum and I can't even blame the people voting me over banana with that reasoning. If it wasn't for the claim seeming like absolute 1v1 material I'd unvote banana off that myself.

I feel like I should be refuting it but I really just don't see a way to beyond "Maybe Bard just got frustrated and decided he really didn't want to play Mafia after all so it's best just replace when it's still ed1"? Banana hasn't existed all game so there's not anything to really case them with other than over their claim, which I've done. :S And of course, the nonexistence itself. I'm not sure where to go from here???

Can you go a bit further on this idea right now you have right now?
I'm not sure how to go further on it. BBM's role confirms actions on a target, so it confirms my backup as existing. Since scum should be pretty much forced to deal with a jailkeeper existing, especially as numbers dwindle, me and BBM might actually be able to both get our actions off; especially after a scum flip since a lone scum -really- won't have the time to stop us unless they let the JK keep doing their thing for additional nights instead. And, with all these VT claims and only one scum left, my tracking is suddenly copping-tier; lone scum HAS to be acting to have any hope of winning, and unless they're a ninja (which tbf we seem to have a ninja roleblocker but maybe it's banana!!) then a tracker is really all you need to catch'em.

Cut by... huh. Are you suggesting the scumteam is BBM/Disquieted? But where does Banana fit in? I guess if there's 4 scum that could make sense. BBM's claim seemed pretty fluid tho'. I guess theoretically if Banana was the jailkeeper backup but the jailkeeper is scum banana could be town, but town stealing the scum jk would be so swingy.

Fabloo

« Reply #2069 on: April 26, 2020, 04:55:42 AM »
There's nothing that suggests Banana knows who he's the backup for. He said something about a tower. Disquieted said yep that's my role TBZ knows my role he's my backup. Banana didn't even confirm that.

If banana says that Disquieted is his backup then I'll stop here but Banana is still voting him right now.