Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6  (Read 157638 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2023, 03:10:28 AM »
Aya:

> Casually gesture at our...enhanced self.
> "I mean, I'll never say no to immediate company. But in terms of strict need, I should be okay. Not like I can't just yell at my own back for assistance if I need it anyway."
Aya:

> "Good luck, then."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2023, 03:18:14 AM »
Aya:

> Flash the speaker a thumbs-up.
> Then head out of the pocket dimension and back to where Kosuzu is.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2023, 03:19:26 AM »
Aya:

> Flash the speaker a thumbs-up.
> Then head out of the pocket dimension and back to where Kosuzu is.
Aya:

> You return to Suzunaan. Kosuzu's no longer putting on airs now. Though, she's still in the appearance you usually know, instead of the new one.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2023, 03:22:38 AM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper to Kosuzu: "Reimu's in the backdoor dimension now, so you're probably fine to be your true self again."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2023, 03:30:56 AM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper to Kosuzu: "Reimu's in the backdoor dimension now, so you're probably fine to be your true self again."
Aya:

> "I don't want to take the chance yet..." Kosuzu looks aside. "She'll probably get worried I'm trying something I can't handle."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2023, 03:33:05 AM »
Aya:

> Quietly: "I'll vouch for you if she does."
> Quietly: "...Also, please do tell me if I'm coming on too strong or making you uncomfortable with my behavior."
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 03:59:20 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2023, 04:06:57 AM »
Aya:

> Quietly: "I'll vouch for you if she does."
> Quietly: "...Also, please do tell me if I'm coming on too strong or making you uncomfortable with my behavior."
Aya:

> Kosuzu chuckles.
> "I know I look great now. This stuff happeing to Gensokyo hasn't seemed too bad either. But I uh..."
> Kosuzu pauses.
> "Yeah, I guess I am running away from getting Reimu involved in any of this. But she has other things to do, and is always too worried about me when it comes to me. Like even when she came in here, she wanted to know about me, like I knew she would."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2023, 07:33:15 AM »
Aya:

> Quietly: "That's just because she cares, like I do. But you'll notice she took a youkai's word for it that you're sleeping and led a parade of youkai into the shop part a bunch more youkai that were already there. I think maybe she trusts you'll be fine to some degree. And if she does see the real you, you can probably just blame it on what happened to Gensokyo."
> Quietly: "So why not let yourself be yourself? If not for me, then for you. Not that I wouldn't still give you 'attention', of course~"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 12:08:25 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2023, 05:44:19 AM »
Aya:

> Quietly: "That's just because she cares, like I do. But you'll notice she took a youkai's word for it that you're sleeping and led a parade of youkai into the shop part a bunch more youkai that were already there. I think maybe she trusts you'll be fine to some degree. And if she does see the real you, you can probably just blame it on what happened to Gensokyo."
> Quietly: "So why not let yourself be yourself? If not for me, then for you. Not that I wouldn't still give you 'attention', of course~"
Aya:

> "...Later." Kosuzu decides."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2023, 11:46:01 AM »
Aya:

> Pout just the tiniest bit.
> Quietly: "Aww. Well, if that's what you want, it's your call."
> Quietly: "Anyway, don't leave Alice and Patchouli waiting for too much longer. I'm going to continue running around everywhere and gathering people."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2023, 05:10:17 PM »
Aya:

> Pout just the tiniest bit.
> Quietly: "Aww. Well, if that's what you want, it's your call."
> Quietly: "Anyway, don't leave Alice and Patchouli waiting for too much longer. I'm going to continue running around everywhere and gathering people."
Aya:

> Kosuzu looks back towards the meeting point in thought.
> You notice Youmu arrive at Suzunaan. Of course, her group is following, but the surprising thing is what seems like the new additions to it. Notably, the Watatsuki sisters.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2023, 05:26:05 PM »
Aya:

> "Ah..."
> Look sheepish and step to the side out of their way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2023, 05:35:05 PM »
Aya:

> "Ah..."
> Look sheepish and step to the side out of their way.
Aya:

> "So this is what they meant by the Village." Youmu speaks.
> "You didn't even know where we were supposed to be headed?" Yorihime questions.
> "Shut it. We got here quick enough. At least we didn't have to scramble around the whole village in wondering where to go." Mokou snaps, as the group heads for the back.
> "Unless you already told more about this meeting, that's probably going to be the only one that comes..." Wriggle speaks up, coming out of hiding with a shrug. "I did what I could."

Seki:

> You can see more people heading for this store. A small group, with two, no, three of them appearing to be bunnies?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2023, 05:58:14 PM »
Aya:

> Did Yorihime seem to take note of us at all?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2023, 12:20:56 AM »
Aya:

> Did Yorihime seem to take note of us at all?
Aya:

> Not really.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2023, 12:51:36 AM »
Seki:

> Do we recognize any of them?

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yorihime: "If you want satisfaction, have one of them retrieve me, and it's yours."
> Exit the shop.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 04:23:32 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2023, 07:10:01 AM »
Seki:

> Do we recognize any of them?

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yorihime: "If you want satisfaction, have one of them retrieve me, and it's yours."
> Exit the shop.
Seki:

> You don't think you remember any of their faces well.

Aya:

> You exit the shop, spotting Kaguya, Eirin, Reisen, Tewi, and the bunny that was with the Watatsukis heading in.
> At least this time you're acknowledged, with Reisen giving a brief wave.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2023, 11:20:15 AM »
Aya:

> Return Reisen's wave with a smile.
> "Hey, good to see you all again! And not just because this saves me a trip. Is the Bamboo Forest still being even weirder than usual, or did that clear up?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2023, 11:29:32 PM »
Aya:

> Return Reisen's wave with a smile.
> "Hey, good to see you all again! And not just because this saves me a trip. Is the Bamboo Forest still being even weirder than usual, or did that clear up?"
Aya:

> "Yea..." Reisen sighs. "It still really makes you lost."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #139 on: October 03, 2023, 11:48:24 PM »
Aya:

> "But you can at least get out of it now?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #140 on: October 03, 2023, 11:50:46 PM »
Aya:

> "But you can at least get out of it now?"
Aya:

> "We can, yes." Reisen stops to speak, while the rest follow towards the other realm.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #141 on: October 03, 2023, 11:52:17 PM »
Aya:

> Grimace a bit.
> "Makes me glad I didn't have to make the trip."
> Nod our head in the shop's direction while still looking in Reisen's direction, grinning at her.
> "Anyway, best you get in there before your presence in my close vicinity gives Youmu a renewed determination to kill me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #142 on: October 04, 2023, 12:09:35 AM »
Aya:

> Grimace a bit.
> "Makes me glad I didn't have to make the trip."
> Nod our head in the shop's direction while still looking in Reisen's direction, grinning at her.
> "Anyway, best you get in there before your presence in my close vicinity gives Youmu a renewed determination to kill me."
Aya:

> "She wouldn't do that." Reisen puts a hand to her chin. "She seems like she's just busy. Or maybe not looking forward to something. Why, do you think you wronged her?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2023, 12:13:49 AM »
Aya:

> "'We'? No, not at all. You did nothing wrong. I just happened to notice that, the last time I even thought about...getting to know you better, shall we say, she immediately put a stop to it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #144 on: October 04, 2023, 12:17:46 AM »
Aya:

> "'We'? No, not at all. You did nothing wrong. I just happened to notice that, the last time I even thought about...getting to know you better, shall we say, she immediately put a stop to it."
Aya:

> "Hm..."
> "She's just protective of her girlfriend. Now hurry up." One of the rabbits calls.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #145 on: October 04, 2023, 12:19:46 AM »
Aya:

> "Yes, that. Don't let me try to steal you from her. For everyone's sake."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #146 on: October 04, 2023, 12:23:24 AM »
Aya:

> "Yes, that. Don't let me try to steal you from her. For everyone's sake."
Aya:

> Ah...uh huh..." Reisen continues on.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2023, 12:24:47 AM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper to Reisen: "Or do let me try to steal you from her, if you really want~"
> Get out sock and geta back on, and then head to the Hieda manor.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2023, 12:28:26 AM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper to Reisen: "Or do let me try to steal you from her, if you really want~"
> Get out sock and geta back on, and then head to the Hieda manor.
Aya:

> You depart, leaving for Akyuu's place.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2023, 12:30:37 AM »
Seki:

> Who's in the cart at this point? Anyone important?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH