Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6  (Read 63580 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2023, 12:36:13 AM »
Seki:

> Who's in the cart at this point? Anyone important?
Seki:

> The Scarlet troupe are still here, for some reason...

Aya:

> You arrive at the entrance.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2023, 12:38:53 AM »
Aya:

> Knock on the door.

---

Seki:

> "Will you be joining everyone, milady?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2023, 12:49:04 AM »
Aya:

> Knock on the door.

---

Seki:

> "Will you be joining everyone, milady?"
Aya:

> You knock...
> ...
> No response.

Seki:

> "Hm? Everyone in what?"
> "I think Reimu just came by." Kagerou speaks.
> "Ah! Sakuya, let's go." Remilia states.
> The maid gets up, and the rest of the Scarlet group vanishes...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2023, 12:52:01 AM »
Aya:

> Try letting ourselves in.

---

Seki:

> Is it just our friends and us, then?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2023, 12:54:58 AM »
Aya:

> Try letting ourselves in.

---

Seki:

> Is it just our friends and us, then?
Aya:

> You-
> ...
> Locked.

Seki:

> Yes.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2023, 12:56:12 AM »
Aya:

> Knock on the door a little harder.
> "Akyuu? You in there?"

---

Seki:

> "So...what do you wanna do while they all do their important thing?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2023, 01:43:09 AM »
Aya:

> Knock on the door a little harder.
> "Akyuu? You in there?"

---

Seki:

> "So...what do you wanna do while they all do their important thing?"
Aya:

> ...
> Still no response

Seki:

> "We aren't heading in, as representatives for the grassroots network?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2023, 01:48:54 AM »
Aya:

> Look around for an alternate means of entry.

---

Seki:

> "We could do that, sure."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2023, 01:53:24 AM »
Aya:

> Look around for an alternate means of entry.

---

Seki:

> "We could do that, sure."
Aya:

> There's windows you might be able to use.

Seki:

> "Which of us should go?"
> "Why not al of us??"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2023, 01:54:42 AM »
Aya:

> Have a look inside the window, at least.

---

Seki:

> "I...don't really need to be there, if you two and milady are all going to be there. I'll go with you if you want, though."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2023, 02:00:56 AM »
Aya:

> Have a look inside the window, at least.

---

Seki:

> "I...don't really need to be there, if you two and milady are all going to be there. I'll go with you if you want, though."
Aya:

> You peer inside...
> You don't see anyone around immediately.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2023, 02:02:25 AM »
Aya:

> Try opening the window.

---

Seki:

> Parse the previous thing.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2023, 02:09:52 AM »
Aya:

> Try opening the window.

---

Seki:

> Parse the previous thing.
Aya:

> You try, but it's also locked.

Seki:

> "What do you mean you don't need to be? Aren't you like, the vampire's special travel?"
> "It's important figures, I think it was said. So even some of them currently there shouldn't have to be. But even so, it does save on telling the news to each person."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2023, 02:11:13 AM »
Aya:

> Search around the manor grounds for any other means of entry. Check any windows we come across.

---

Seki:

> "Yeah, I'm not an important enough figure to warrant making decisions."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2023, 02:21:40 AM »
Aya:

> Search around the manor grounds for any other means of entry. Check any windows we come across.

---

Seki:

> "Yeah, I'm not an important enough figure to warrant making decisions."
Aya:

> You fly around in search...
> ...
> Every way seems locked. Strange.

Seki:

> The two don't seem happy with you saying that.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2023, 02:31:28 AM »
Aya:

> Look down at our torso.
> "Lady Yakumo?"

---

Seki:

> Frown.
> "What? I don't want responsibility."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2023, 02:38:48 AM »
Aya:

> Look down at our torso.
> "Lady Yakumo?"

---

Seki:

> Frown.
> "What? I don't want responsibility."
Aya:

> No Answer... perhaps she's bu-
> "Hm?" Yukari asks, from behind you

Seki:

> They still seem upset.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2023, 02:42:01 AM »
Aya:

> Turn around to look for her, keeping in mind she may be in our back.
> "Any idea where Akyuu is? Doesn't look like anyone's home here."

---

Seki:

> Sigh.
> "Fiiiiine, I'll go with."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2023, 02:55:31 AM »
Aya:

> Turn around to look for her, keeping in mind she may be in our back.
> "Any idea where Akyuu is? Doesn't look like anyone's home here."

---

Seki:

> Sigh.
> "Fiiiiine, I'll go with."
Aya:

> It does seem like she is.
> "She's probably inside. I suppose the incident isn't being too kind to her. Perhaps she doesn't want company."

Seki:

> "I'm more upset at you putting yourself down like that." Kagerou crosses her arms.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2023, 03:06:06 AM »
Aya:

> "Mmm...I wanted to check on her precisely because I was worried about her, but if she doesn't want any company..."

---

Seki:

> "I don't see it as putting myself down, though? In the grand scheme of Gensokyo, I'm not very important, and frankly I prefer it that way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2023, 06:06:54 AM »
Aya:

> "Mmm...I wanted to check on her precisely because I was worried about her, but if she doesn't want any company..."

---

Seki:

> "I don't see it as putting myself down, though? In the grand scheme of Gensokyo, I'm not very important, and frankly I prefer it that way."
Aya:

> "That's only my guess. It could surely be incorrect."

Seki:

> "Gensokyo's supposed to be a place for the fantastic things that don't have a place outside, right? If we aren't important in that sense, who would be?"
> "Yeah, I feel like we should propose that we include the people that need Gensokyo, not just the people that make a big impact on it."
> Kagerou nods in agreement, carrying Waka out of the cart.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2023, 11:31:26 AM »
Aya:

> "I don't suppose you'd be willing to get me inside?"

---

Seki:

> Put our carriage away, or whatever it is we do to make it not be a place anymore.
> Then follow that fishwolf.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2023, 05:54:00 PM »
Aya:

> "I don't suppose you'd be willing to get me inside?"

---

Seki:

> Put our carriage away, or whatever it is we do to make it not be a place anymore.
> Then follow that fishwolf.
Aya:

> "Given the rest of the village around here doesn't seem troubled, I find it hard to believe she's in a worrisome position. Unless Akyuu herself is hiding it. You might bring more trouble barging in uninvited. Unless you have some way to be even more discreet."

Seki:

> You don't think you have a way to do so...
> You follow along, to the rest of the group.
> "Excuse me." Kagerou speaks. "Can I suggest something?"
> "Hm? Got a way to get everyone informed?" Marisa questions.
> "No."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2023, 05:57:43 PM »
Aya:

> "Fair enough. I'll leave her be. Thanks."
> Take flight and zip back to the Shining Needle Castle.

---

Seki:

> Find a relatively shady corner where we can brood out of the way without people paying attention to us, and then stand in it while watching the proceedings.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2023, 06:03:20 PM »
Aya:

> "Fair enough. I'll leave her be. Thanks."
> Take flight and zip back to the Shining Needle Castle.

---

Seki:

> Find a relatively shady corner where we can brood out of the way without people paying attention to us, and then stand in it while watching the proceedings.
Aya:

> "Maybe your curiosity can be settled another time."
> You start for the castle in the sky... hopefully it's not somehow trapped again.

Seki:

> This place is huge, but we'll lit. Best you can do is just be out of sight from the rest of the group. Though it makes hearing a bit tricky. You can tell they're not pouncing on Kagerou for the idea at least...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2023, 06:11:23 PM »
Aya:

> Pull Ami's head out.
> "Hey."

Ami:

> "Oh. What's up, Miss Aya?"

Aya:

> "So here's the deal. Everything we did earlier is probably the most you and I can do as we are. There's definitely space to go further, but I wouldn't be able to get into it without breaking something. So unless one or both of us suddenly becomes very flexible or malleable, you'd need to get someone smaller or more flexible than me if you want to go any further."

Ami:

> Do we know anyone like that?

---

Seki:

> Ugh...
> ...Let's stand near Kagerou, then, to show support.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2023, 06:36:41 PM »
Aya:

> Pull Ami's head out.
> "Hey."

Ami:

> "Oh. What's up, Miss Aya?"

Aya:

> "So here's the deal. Everything we did earlier is probably the most you and I can do as we are. There's definitely space to go further, but I wouldn't be able to get into it without breaking something. So unless one or both of us suddenly becomes very flexible or malleable, you'd need to get someone smaller or more flexible than me if you want to go any further."

Ami:

> Do we know anyone like that?

---

Seki:

> Ugh...
> ...Let's stand near Kagerou, then, to show support.
Ami:

> You don't think you know anyone willing that won't screw up. Unless you just missed the chance to ask those sisters in the underground.

Aya:

> You can see the castle in the distance. Nothing stands out yet. Except maybe a few figures visible on the castle?

Seki:

> You settle for lingering beside Kagerou.
> "But so far, there hasn't been any sign that the youkai are in danger from these changes." Reimu comments.
> "That's true. Even Aunn has recovered well from the state she was in before." Okina Matara adds. "Though I wonder who is to blame for that in the first place, I didn't get to check on her until recently..."
> "Wait, check on her? I thought you were st-"
> "Shh!" Okina interrupts Chimata Tenkyuu. "I found a way to at least do that."
> "Fairies are still able to return as well." Daiyousei chimes. "Though I did hear something interesting.
> "What, about fairies? I don't think it matters much if it's-"
> "There seemed to be something going on at the mountain. Like fairies vanishing, or people appearing out of nowhere."
> "Okay... that means there's no guarantee that the youkai who need Gensokyo won't be fine if this continues. I guess that leans us towards a decision in favor of stopping this."
> "We should figure out why that's happening though." Alice speaks.
> "Well, Gensokyo and the moon are becoming less fantastic and more real, according to some. No idea why or if anyone is causing this specifically, but at least, that's likely what's happening."
> "The answer to stop it would probably be to reinforce the barrier then, right? Keep Gensokyo a fantasy, like it should be, not a real place people can go to."
> They're really going on and on...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2023, 06:43:26 PM »
Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Alright. I'll just let it go, then. Thank you for your help."

Aya:

> Aim for those figures specifically.
> "You sure?"

Ami:

> Nod.
> "Yes. I will simply find something else unique about myself. ...One that doesn't get me funny looks when I talk to people about it."

Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Hey, I resemble that remark."

Ami:

> "No offense meant, Miss Aya. Honestly, I admire your willingness to indulge yourself without caring what other people think. I wish I had that kind of self-confidence..."

Aya:

> Ruffle Ami's hair lightly.
> "Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head about that. You just keep being you. I like you better that way."

---

Seki:

> Did we meet any real people in our travels today?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2023, 01:47:21 AM »
Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Alright. I'll just let it go, then. Thank you for your help."

Aya:

> Aim for those figures specifically.
> "You sure?"

Ami:

> Nod.
> "Yes. I will simply find something else unique about myself. ...One that doesn't get me funny looks when I talk to people about it."

Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Hey, I resemble that remark."

Ami:

> "No offense meant, Miss Aya. Honestly, I admire your willingness to indulge yourself without caring what other people think. I wish I had that kind of self-confidence..."

Aya:

> Ruffle Ami's hair lightly.
> "Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head about that. You just keep being you. I like you better that way."

---

Seki:

> Did we meet any real people in our travels today?
Aya:

> You approach. It seems like Seija and her entourage. The three fairies of light and Tenshi are present.
> "I guess you have a point..." Tenshi speaks.
> "Good, then we'll see you at the lake." Sunny nods.
> "Where to next?"
> "Uhh... well, there's no important people in Heaven... ah, the Netherworld!"
> "Can we even get there?" Luna questions.

Seki:

> If Real as in people from the outside world, you don't believe so.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2023, 01:54:33 AM »
Aya:

> Gently shove Ami back down.
> "Youmu's already arrived. Any of you seen Utsuho lately?"

---

Seki:

> This seems all way over our head...let's let this conversation play itself out to a conclusion and just go with whatever that happens to be.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH