Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6  (Read 19354 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« on: September 26, 2023, 04:01:12 AM »
> A flash of light from the moon.
> Gensokyo finds itself altered in what can be assumed as more realistic ways.
> Yet some things have gotten even more mysterious. Some residents find themselves strengthened, while others realize the sky is exclusive to understandable flight.
> The mystery so far has been believed to be a mix of the outside world and Gensokyo, but will it stick?

Aya:

> "Still nothing else you're able to tell me, I assume?"
> Stick Ami into our chest feet-first so that her head is still visible but the rest of her is stored.

Seki:

> Let them load up.
> Then head off to Suzunaan! Our loose head was in it earlier, so we should know how to get there...
Aya:

> "Nope..."

Seki:

> You let the mansion residents, Alice, and your two close pals board. It still fits them all...
> "Huh... Maybe we should all pack in." Marisa considers. "That thing looks like it's just been fitting more and more people. We did just miss Aya's back."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 04:06:02 AM »
Aya:

> "Alright. Guess we'll wait for them to get here."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "Got anywhere private in the meantime?"

---

Seki:

> "Uh...sure...?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 01:01:23 AM »
Aya:

> "Alright. Guess we'll wait for them to get here."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "Got anywhere private in the meantime?"

---

Seki:

> "Uh...sure...?"
Aya:

> "What for?" Kosuzu questions.

Seki:

> "Hm... On second thought, we'd probably be making your friends uneasy. We'll see you there then."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 01:20:08 AM »
Aya:

> "Just a conversation with my subordinate here."
> Ruffle Ami's hair a bit.

---

Seki:

> "Well, it's up to you, I suppose. See you there, then."
> Head off to Suzunaan! Our loose head was in it earlier, so we should know how to get there...
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2023, 01:26:58 AM »
Aya:

> "Just a conversation with my subordinate here."
> Ruffle Ami's hair a bit.

---

Seki:

> "Well, it's up to you, I suppose. See you there, then."
> Head off to Suzunaan! Our loose head was in it earlier, so we should know how to get there...
Aya:

> "Can't you go in uh..." Kosuzu looks back. "That place or whatever?"

Seki:

> You head off, actually so this time.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2023, 01:28:01 AM »
Aya:

> "I wouldn't want to bother Lady Matara and her guests."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2023, 01:33:54 AM »
Aya:

> "I wouldn't want to bother Lady Matara and her guests."
Aya:

> "How bothersome would it be...?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2023, 01:35:04 AM »
Aya:

> "I'll just find somewhere outside, then."
> Head back outside, having a look around for a side alley or something.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2023, 01:44:25 AM »
Aya:

> "I'll just find somewhere outside, then."
> Head back outside, having a look around for a side alley or something.
Aya:

> "Should I be worried..." Kosuzu frowns.
> You head back out.
> "What's up?" Megumu asks, though you pass her by.
> You believe this is secluded enough.

Seki:

> You arrive. You can see the building Aya was at earlier up ahead.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2023, 01:45:20 AM »
Aya:

> Can we see a cart incoming?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2023, 01:46:10 AM »
Aya:

> Can we see a cart incoming?
Aya:

> You weren't on the lookout for one. You don't hear one, at least.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2023, 01:51:12 AM »
Aya:

> Send a wind whisper to Boss: "As long as we're waiting for that cart, might as well see what Ami can do. Let me know if you see it."
> Pull Ami out and place her standing upright on the ground.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2023, 01:52:26 AM »
Aya:

> Send a wind whisper to Boss: "As long as we're waiting for that cart, might as well see what Ami can do. Let me know if you see it."
> Pull Ami out and place her standing upright on the ground.
Aya:

> "You mean that?" Megumu points over as you retrieve Ami.
> It... does appear to be Seki's ride. You wonder why you didn't, or rather, still don't hear it moving.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2023, 01:59:03 AM »
Aya:

> Blink.
> "Huh. That was fast. ...Am I losing my speed touch?"
> Head back inside.

Ami:

> Follow behind Miss Aya.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2023, 02:00:40 AM »
Aya:

> Blink.
> "Huh. That was fast. ...Am I losing my speed touch?"
> Head back inside.

Ami:

> Follow behind Miss Aya.
Aya:

> You return, followed by the two tengu...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2023, 02:04:07 AM »
Aya:

> To Kosuzu: "Never mind that, looks like the rest are on their way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2023, 02:05:53 AM »
Aya:

> To Kosuzu: "Never mind that, looks like the rest are on their way."
Aya:

> "Ah, good."

Seki:

> You stop in front of the store. This... doesn't look that appealing to the bystanders, it seems.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2023, 02:07:15 AM »
Seki:

> "Looks like we're here, folks."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2023, 02:12:54 AM »
Seki:

> "Looks like we're here, folks."
Seki:

> Patchouli and Alice head out first.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2023, 02:17:10 AM »
Aya:

> Open the door for the nerds. (Don't call them that.)
> "Welcome to Suzunaan, ladies."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2023, 02:25:23 AM »
Aya:

> Open the door for the nerds. (Don't call them that.)
> "Welcome to Suzunaan, ladies."
Aya:

> You open the door as the two enter.
> "I'm guessing you two are here about the book situation?"
> "So we've heard." Patchouli answers.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2023, 02:32:41 AM »
Aya:

> To Boss: "Boss, you willing to supervise this?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2023, 02:33:50 AM »
Aya:

> To Boss: "Boss, you willing to supervise this?"
Aya:

> "Huh? What do you mean?" Megumu questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2023, 02:43:58 AM »
Aya:

> "This book-related meeting. I want to respect that my involvement is actively not wanted."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2023, 02:53:10 AM »
Aya:

> "This book-related meeting. I want to respect that my involvement is actively not wanted."
Aya:

> "And you think mine would be?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2023, 02:55:04 AM »
Aya:

> Are we currently inside or outside the shop?
> "It hasn't been objected to yet."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2023, 03:04:29 AM »
Aya:

> Are we currently inside or outside the shop?
> "It hasn't been objected to yet."
Aya:

> Right outside.
> "I haven't agreed either. I'd rather as few people as possible..." Kosuzu speaks, but stops for some reason.
> "Hm?"
> "That book... Give me."
> "Uh, no. This is my grimoire, and mine alone." Alice responds.
> Kosuzu does not look very happy with that response.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2023, 03:08:12 AM »
Aya:

> How much do we know about that grimoire?

> To Kosuzu: "Don't go demanding too much of the people here to help you, sport. You're a businesswoman; surely you can work something out."
> To Boss: "Well, whatever you choose to do, Boss, I'm gonna keep trying what I was about to try just now, woke this whole book thing is taken care of. You're welcome to help us out if you want, but don't feel obligated."
> Exit the store again, returning to the secluded place we found previously.

Ami:

> Follow behind Miss Aya.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 04:13:52 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2023, 04:21:26 AM »
Aya:

> How much do we know about that grimoire?

> To Kosuzu: "Don't go demanding too much of the people here to help you, sport. You're a businesswoman; surely you can work something out."
> To Boss: "Well, whatever you choose to do, Boss, I'm gonna keep trying what I was about to try just now, woke this whole book thing is taken care of. You're welcome to help us out if you want, but don't feel obligated."
> Exit the store again, returning to the secluded place we found previously.

Ami:

> Follow behind Miss Aya.
Aya:

> You know it's something supposedly strong, and you think she doesn't actually open it often. She keeps it close to her at all times.
> Kosuzu glares.
> "Uh huh..." Megumu watches you head out with Ami.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2023, 04:25:56 AM »
Aya:

> "Okay, Ami, tilt your head back and open your mouth again, so that it opens straight up.

Ami:

> Nod, and then do as instructed.

Aya:

> Float up a bit, getting right next to Ami, and then gently stick our hand followed by our arm into her mouth and down her throat. Only stop if we go in all the way to our shoulder, if it feels like we're going to hurt one or both of us by continuing, or Ami indicates that she wants us to stop.

Ami:

> How does this feel?
> If this gets to be too painful, begin tapping Miss Aya with a hand.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH