Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6  (Read 144403 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2023, 04:30:50 AM »
Aya:

> "Okay, Ami, tilt your head back and open your mouth again, so that it opens straight up.

Ami:

> Nod, and then do as instructed.

Aya:

> Float up a bit, getting right next to Ami, and then gently stick our hand followed by our arm into her mouth and down her throat. Only stop if we go in all the way to our shoulder, if it feels like we're going to hurt one or both of us by continuing, or Ami indicates that she wants us to stop.

Ami:

> How does this feel?
> If this gets to be too painful, begin tapping Miss Aya with a hand.
Aya:

> You start to try again, with a better angle and such now.
> You reach the same as last time, but like this, you can go a bit further. Maybe thanks to flying, but you can get your whole arm in.

Ami:

> You've had worse in terms of pain, it's just like struggling to eat too much all at once, alongside the pressure, of course. Nothing a Tengu can't handle if it's not even a minute...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2023, 04:37:38 AM »
Ami:

> Wow...we're actually doing this...it's actually working...we were right to go to Miss Aya about this!

Aya:

> "Not bad, not bad. Let's try a little more."
> Slowly pull our arm out so as to not risk hurting either of us.
> Remove one geta (and the corresponding sock of there is one), storing them in our chest.
> Then float directly above Ami so that we're facing toward her, angle our foot so it's pointed as downward as we can manage, and gently lower our leg into Ami's mouth and down her throat. Only stop if we go in all the way to the top of our thigh, if it feels like we're going to hurt one or both of us by continuing, or Ami indicates that she wants us to stop.

Ami:

> How does this feel?
> If this gets to be too painful, begin tapping Miss Aya with a hand.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2023, 04:41:21 AM »
Ami:

> Wow...we're actually doing this...it's actually working...we were right to go to Miss Aya about this!

Aya:

> "Not bad, not bad. Let's try a little more."
> Slowly pull our arm out so as to not risk hurting either of us.
> Remove one geta (and the corresponding sock of there is one), storing them in our chest.
> Then float directly above Ami so that we're facing toward her, angle our foot so it's pointed as downward as we can manage, and gently lower our leg into Ami's mouth and down her throat. Only stop if we go in all the way to the top of our thigh, if it feels like we're going to hurt one or both of us by continuing, or Ami indicates that she wants us to stop.

Ami:

> How does this feel?
> If this gets to be too painful, begin tapping Miss Aya with a hand.
Aya:

> With one success, you try for another.
> Unfortunately, you do get to a limit. Not even from your legs being too big or anything, but in terms of room, or depth rather.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2023, 04:43:42 AM »
Aya:

> Hmm...
> Try lightly poking around with the tip of our foot, to see if we can find further passage.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2023, 04:46:13 AM »
Aya:

> Hmm...
> Try lightly poking around with the tip of our foot, to see if we can find further passage.
Aya:

> You can't feel any of such...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2023, 04:51:16 AM »
Aya:

> "Hmm. I'm going to try something else. Keep doing what you're doing."
> Gently pull out leg back up and out.
> Then rotate in the air so we're pointing ourselves straight down, extend both our arms out with hands together, and gently lower them into Ami like before. Keep our head clamped between our arms while doing this so that it can hopefully go in with them. Only stop if it feels like we're going to hurt one or both of us by continuing, or Ami indicates that she wants us to stop.

Ami:

> How does this feel?
> If this gets to be too painful, begin tapping Miss Aya with a hand.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2023, 04:57:14 AM »
Aya:

> "Hmm. I'm going to try something else. Keep doing what you're doing."
> Gently pull out leg back up and out.
> Then rotate in the air so we're pointing ourselves straight down, extend both our arms out with hands together, and gently lower them into Ami like before. Keep our head clamped between our arms while doing this so that it can hopefully go in with them. Only stop if it feels like we're going to hurt one or both of us by continuing, or Ami indicates that she wants us to stop.

Ami:

> How does this feel?
> If this gets to be too painful, begin tapping Miss Aya with a hand.
Aya:

> You can't get both of your arms in...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2023, 05:00:46 AM »
Aya:

> Try getting our head in first, then.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2023, 05:01:46 AM »
Aya:

> Try getting our head in first, then.
Aya:

> You try...
> Even trying to hold Ami's mouth open, you're definitely not getting your head in.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2023, 05:03:55 AM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> Get the one arm back in again as far as it will go.
> Then feel around for any spatial information that would be useful for getting our leg further.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2023, 05:10:09 AM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> Get the one arm back in again as far as it will go.
> Then feel around for any spatial information that would be useful for getting our leg further.
Aya:

> You reach your arm back in...
> You can't feel any ways further?

Ami:

> It's getting tiresome keeping your mouth open like this.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2023, 05:18:26 AM »
Ami:

> Try swallowing once to see what happens.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2023, 05:19:16 AM »
Ami:

> Try swallowing once to see what happens.
Ami:

> You try...
> It just hurts, nothing gets anywhere. Also makes you wish you had a water bottle or something along with you...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2023, 05:21:23 AM »
Aya:

> What did that feel like?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2023, 05:23:31 AM »
Aya:

> What did that feel like?
Aya:

> Like she squeezed your arm, you believe. You didn't feel it going one way or another.
> Maybe you could do something with the wind. Though that probably won't let you reach any-
> You hear some crashing noises from the bookstore.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2023, 05:26:09 AM »
Aya:

> Pull our arm back out.
> "Take a rest for a moment."
> Wind message to Boss: "What's going on in there?"

Ami:

> Rest our jaw for a bit.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2023, 05:27:38 AM »
Aya:

> Pull our arm back out.
> "Take a rest for a moment."
> Wind message to Boss: "What's going on in there?"

Ami:

> Rest our jaw for a bit.
Aya:

> You retrieve your arm.
> Megumu doesn't answer.
> You can hear more noises from the store.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2023, 05:29:16 AM »
Aya:

> "Stay here."
> Rush back around to the front of the store.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2023, 05:36:56 AM »
Aya:

> "Stay here."
> Rush back around to the front of the store.
Aya:

> You return to the front of the store.
> There's a bookshelf knocked down. Behind it is Alice, next to the entrance of the store, and Patchouli beside her.
> On the other side of the desk is Kosuzu, who alongside a bit of a glow to her. appears to possess a larger body and longer hair.
> "I'm not willing to do a trade either." Alice speaks.
> "Then what about a simple touch - a feel for the cover, even." Kosuzu questions.
> "You sure are defensive about that thing, and stingy." Patchouli complains to Alice, then looks over to Kosuzu. "You know she won't even let me lay my hands on it."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2023, 05:41:08 AM »
Aya:

> Can we get inside, or has the fallen shelf blocked the way?
> Where's Boss?
> ...Has Kosuzu's figure filled out at all? Or is she just taller?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2023, 05:45:06 AM »
Aya:

> Can we get inside, or has the fallen shelf blocked the way?
> Where's Boss?
> ...Has Kosuzu's figure filled out at all? Or is she just taller?
Aya:

> Yeah, easily.
> You look around. She appears to be knocked out beside a still standing bookshelf. None of the books on that one are knocked down.
> Certainly.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2023, 05:47:33 AM »
Aya:

> Ah, dammit.
> Enter the store.
> "Hey, whoa, we can all be friends here. No need to get too aggressive with each other."
> Unless someone threatens us in an effort to stop us, make our way over to Boss and store her in our chest to her out of harm's way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2023, 05:51:05 AM »
Aya:

> Ah, dammit.
> Enter the store.
> "Hey, whoa, we can all be friends here. No need to get too aggressive with each other."
> Unless someone threatens us in an effort to stop us, make our way over to Boss and store her in our chest to her out of harm's way.
Aya:

> You head in and load up Megumu.
> "I didn't see her strike her with anything." Patchouli claims.
> "Hm... Well, I can gauge some of it if you use it in a fight then. I'm sure that'll work." Kosuzu puts her hands on the desk.
> "You're really going to start a fight in the human village?" Alice asks, a tight grip on her grimoire.
> You can feel things moving within the store. Or at least, the wind being displaced by such, you believe...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2023, 05:54:15 AM »
Aya:

> Keep a bit of focus on the winds to make sure we aren't caught by surprise by careening into us.
> "C'mon, Kosuzu, do you really want to dirty up that new smokin' hot figure of yours in a fight?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2023, 06:00:43 AM »
Aya:

> Keep a bit of focus on the winds to make sure we aren't caught by surprise by careening into us.
> "C'mon, Kosuzu, do you really want to dirty up that new smokin' hot figure of yours in a fight?"
Aya:

> They seem to be... Ah, she's properly blocking the door with the shelves?
> "Well, I'm not used to fighting, but it can't be that hard. I've got a few ideas."
> "Alright, fine. Gensokyo's not really in any shape to handle infighting right now, so I'll let you feel my book." Alice sighs, heading to the desk.
> "Ah, really?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2023, 06:06:55 AM »
Aya:

> Where's Wriggle?
> Walk over next to Kosuzu.
> "You should know that this is a great honor. Make sure you properly appreciate the opportunity you're being given."
> Try gently placing a hand on Kosuzu's back.
> Also, feel for any suspicious wind flows in or out of Kosuzu.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2023, 06:11:04 AM »
Aya:

> Where's Wriggle?
> Walk over next to Kosuzu.
> "You should know that this is a great honor. Make sure you properly appreciate the opportunity you're being given."
> Try gently placing a hand on Kosuzu's back.
> Also, feel for any suspicious wind flows in or out of Kosuzu.
Aya:

> You don't see her around...
> You place a hand on Kosuzu's back.
> Well, she feels a different, but you don't notice anything like someone hiding behind her.
> "Yeah, like I said, she won't even let me see it's interior. Maybe I'll ask afterwards." Patchouli sighs.
> "Here." Alice holds the book up, to which Kosuzu holds her hands out acceptingly.
> Only for Alice to bring the book down over Kosuzu's head with a heavy THWACK, knocking the girl out cold...
> "...Nevermind me asking." Patchouli steps back.
> You hear another crash, as the bookshelves near the entrance, or at least one of them, falls over. Possibly from Kosuzu no longer doing her thing.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2023, 06:15:42 AM »
Aya:

> Sigh.
> "My apologies, ladies, I had no idea this was going to happen. I didn't know she was even capable of doing this. I don't suppose you brought Reimu with you?"
> Gently lift Kosuzu in our arms.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2023, 06:22:14 AM »
Aya:

> Sigh.
> "My apologies, ladies, I had no idea this was going to happen. I didn't know she was even capable of doing this. I don't suppose you brought Reimu with you?"
> Gently lift Kosuzu in our arms.
Aya:

> You heft up Kosuzu.
> "It sounded like Marisa was interested in coming along, probably to get to that backdoor place since you left too quickly. Maybe they're on their way." Patchouli guesses.
> "Right, I'm... getting back up. That hurt, okay?" Kosuzu mumbles, holding her head.
> You don't think you've ever seen anyone recover that fast from being knocked out. Was she really?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2023, 06:24:14 AM »
Aya:

> To Kosuzu, gently: "Whoa, take it easy there."
> If our hands are not already in The Regular Positions for carrying someone, shift them there now.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH