Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6  (Read 157633 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2023, 02:04:50 AM »
Aya:

> Gently shove Ami back down.
> "Youmu's already arrived. Any of you seen Utsuho lately?"

---

Seki:

> This seems all way over our head...let's let this conversation play itself out to a conclusion and just go with whatever that happens to be.
Aya:

> "What about the ghost lady?" Sunny questions.
> "If you mean one of the birds, they both went off somewhere." Tenshi shrugs.

Seki:

> You just listen in...
> "Surely we have the means to do that."
> "Yeah yeah..." Reimu sighs.
> "Ah, hey, has anything like this happened to Makai?" Alice questions.
> "No, nothing of the sort." Shinki replies.
> "Hell has been plenty busy with other problems meanwhile." Hecatia adds.
> "Which makes you a bit suspicious." Reimu glances over at Shinki.
> "Now now, what would I gain from messing with Gensokyo? Wasn't it already the consensus that whatever's happening could just be natural?"
> "...What if it's someone from the outside world doing this? It's not unheard of for them to be the main problem causer." Marisa suggests.
> "Like Sumireko, huh? Come to think of it, I haven't seen her around recently, either."
> "Could she do something like this?" Youmu asks.
> "Surely with outside help."
> "Would she want to though?"
> There's a moment of thought...
> "To make it easier for her to get in and out of Gensokyo?" Marisa proposes.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2023, 02:09:22 AM »
Aya:

> To Sunny: "I'd be surprised if Youmu didn't tell her anything. It wouldn't be a bad idea to double-check, though, if that's what you're thinking of doing."
> To Tenshi: "Do you remember which direction? And where'd your dancer mom go?"

---

Seki:

> Have we seen Sumi around today?

Sekihead Inside Aya:

> Try wiggling about to see if we can get that crow tengu's attention.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 03:28:49 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2023, 06:35:39 AM »
Aya:

> To Sunny: "I'd be surprised if Youmu didn't tell her anything. It wouldn't be a bad idea to double-check, though, if that's what you're thinking of doing."
> To Tenshi: "Do you remember which direction? And where'd your dancer mom go?"

---

Seki:

> Have we seen Sumi around today?

Sekihead Inside Aya:

> Try wiggling about to see if we can get that crow tengu's attention.
Aya:

> "If you mean Iku, she's inside." Tenshi gestures with a small nod of her head down. "And I can't say I did."
> "Do you know the way there?" Star questions.

Seki:

> You haven't seen anyone by that name today nor yesterday.
> You try... not sure if it's doing anything, but she hasn't pulled you out yet, so...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2023, 12:01:29 PM »
Aya:

> To Tenshi: "Thanks."
> Try using the winds to locate Iku. If we can find her, give her a wind order to come find us if she's not busy.
> Then give the Sanyousei verbal directions to Hakugyokurou.
> Can we feel anything in our chest moving? If so, pull it out.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2023, 09:02:26 AM »
Aya:

> To Tenshi: "Thanks."
> Try using the winds to locate Iku. If we can find her, give her a wind order to come find us if she's not busy.
> Then give the Sanyousei verbal directions to Hakugyokurou.
> Can we feel anything in our chest moving? If so, pull it out.
Aya:

> You don't find anyone nearby inside the castle, at least. Probably further.
> You give instructions to the three fairies on how to reach the netherworld, and they all fly off together.
> You don't notice anything...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2023, 12:01:30 PM »
Aya:

> Wave after the Sanyousei. "Safe travels! And tell Yuyuko to go to the Human Village!"
> Look back to the others still gathered.
> "If anyone here wants to join that grand meeting about Gensokyo's future, it's moved to Lady Matara's realm."
> Turn around to show off the door on our back.
> "You can hop in here for expediency. If you don't want anything to do with me, though, you can also get there through Suzunaan in the Human Village."
> Use the winds to feel for people further into the castle. In addition to Iku, hopefully we can find Yatsuhashi in particular.

---

Seki:

> Frown.
> "I can't get that tengu's attention to ask her about this person."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 03:52:37 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #186 on: October 10, 2023, 05:08:46 PM »
Aya:

> Wave after the Sanyousei. "Safe travels! And tell Yuyuko to go to the Human Village!"
> Look back to the others still gathered.
> "If anyone here wants to join that grand meeting about Gensokyo's future, it's moved to Lady Matara's realm."
> Turn around to show off the door on our back.
> "You can hop in here for expediency. If you don't want anything to do with me, though, you can also get there through Suzunaan in the Human Village."
> Use the winds to feel for people further into the castle. In addition to Iku, hopefully we can find Yatsuhashi in particular.

---

Seki:

> Frown.
> "I can't get that tengu's attention to ask her about this person."
Aya:

> "A who's realm? Ah whatever. Give us a moment to get everyone ready. We're still looking for Sumireko." Seija speaks.
> You search further...
> And do find a group deeper in the castle.

Seki:

> "Have you tried the backdoor?" Okina gestures to another door. Not too distant, at least.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #187 on: October 10, 2023, 05:10:03 PM »
Aya:

> "Sure. In that case, be right back."
> Zoom off to the group we located.

Ami:

> How is it in here? Same as always?

Megumu:

> Are we conscious? If yes, where are we?

---

Seki:

> "Oh, uh, not yet."
> Walk over to the indicated door.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 08:17:23 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #188 on: October 10, 2023, 11:08:46 PM »
Aya:

> "Sure. In that case, be right back."
> Zoom off to the group we located.

Ami:

> How is it in here? Same as always?

Megumu:

> Are we conscious? If yes, where are we?

---

Seki:

> "Oh, uh, not yet."
> Walk over to the indicated door.
Aya:

> You dart off into the castle.

Ami:

> Still nothingness, you'd call it.

Seki:

> You head over.
> It looks closed. You don't see any locking mechanisms on it.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #189 on: October 10, 2023, 11:10:17 PM »
Aya:

> As we travel, pull out Boss's head, to see if she's awake or still out cold.
> If she's still out cold, put her back in.

Ami:

> Try swinging our staff around experimentally.

---

Seki:

> Open the door.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2023, 11:32:13 PM »
Aya:

> As we travel, pull out Boss's head, to see if she's awake or still out cold.
> If she's still out cold, put her back in.

Ami:

> Try swinging our staff around experimentally.

---

Seki:

> Open the door.
Aya:

> You pull Megumu out.
> She looks like she's enjoying her sleep. Thus, you return her.

Ami:

> You don't feel like you've got your hands on anything, nor can you reach such.

Seki:

> You open the door, finding yourself falling th-
> ...Nearly falling through. It seems to be a hallway.
> "Careful now." Sakuya says, holding onto you and having prevented the fall. Though you appear a bit further away from the door. "It doesn't seem like these doors are meant for just peeking through."
> "They'd probably be windows if they were." Someone else comments.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #191 on: October 10, 2023, 11:38:25 PM »
Aya:

> ...Pull Boss out again a little further.
> Give her a gentle kiss on the lips.
> Then put her back in and continue our pursuit of Iku, Yatsuhashi, or whomever else we come across.

Ami:

> Try putting our hand in our mouth.

---

Seki:

> "Ah, thanks."
> Call out into the hallway: "Hello?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2023, 12:03:32 AM »
Aya:

> ...Pull Boss out again a little further.
> Give her a gentle kiss on the lips.
> Then put her back in and continue our pursuit of Iku, Yatsuhashi, or whomever else we come across.

Ami:

> Try putting our hand in our mouth.

---

Seki:

> "Ah, thanks."
> Call out into the hallway: "Hello?"

Seki:

> You call out... You can hear a conversation going on.

Aya:

> You slow down and give Megumu a brief peck, before storing her back in before you reach the group.
> The Tsukumogami are present, alongside Iku, and the other Yukari and her friend. And Sumireko? Though, she's asleep.
> "Their music probably isn't too safe to try and be used to wake someone." Raiko explains.
> "Hm... Maybe a shock, then?"
> "Can't we just get some water and splash it on her face instead of resorting to supernatural abilities?" Iku questions.
> Ah, Seki also appears to be behind you. Or, maybe just in that backdoor.

Ami:

> You don't feel anything. Though, you don't taste your finger or anything either, just your mouth like usual. Maybe that means you didn't move?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2023, 12:10:02 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh, hey everyone. Seija said you folks were still looking for Sumireko."
> Gesture to the sleeping human.
> "Something happen to her?"

Seki:

> Light up.
> "Hey! Did you say 'Sumireko'? The grand meeting folks are looking for her too! They think she might be related to what's happened to Gensokyo!"
> Turn to Sakuya: "I think the tengu found her."

Aya:

> Raise an eyebrow.
> Pull the Seki head out of our chest.
> "And what makes them say that?"

Seki Head:

> "They thought it might be someone from the Outside World messing with Gensokyo for some reason, and she was the first person they thought of. Then they realized none of them had seen her for a while."

---

Ami:

> Can we at least feel our hands and feet? Try wiggling our fingers and toes to see if we get some sort of sensation.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2023, 03:53:20 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh, hey everyone. Seija said you folks were still looking for Sumireko."
> Gesture to the sleeping human.
> "Something happen to her?"

Seki:

> Light up.
> "Hey! Did you say 'Sumireko'? The grand meeting folks are looking for her too! They think she might be related to what's happened to Gensokyo!"
> Turn to Sakuya: "I think the tengu found her."

Aya:

> Raise an eyebrow.
> Pull the Seki head out of our chest.
> "And what makes them say that?"

Seki Head:

> "They thought it might be someone from the Outside World messing with Gensokyo for some reason, and she was the first person they thought of. Then they realized none of them had seen her for a while."

---

Ami:

> Can we at least feel our hands and feet? Try wiggling our fingers and toes to see if we get some sort of sensation.
Aya:

> "Yeah, this is her. She's asleep though."

Seki:

> "Well, that was fast. Well done, Sekibanki." Remilia compliments.
> "We shouldn't be hasty. Maybe she's a victim too."

Ami:

> Nothing... You're not sure if balling up your fist gives any reaction either.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2023, 04:04:19 AM »
Seki:

> "Hmm, they're saying she's asleep..."

Aya:

> "And you're trying to wake her? Or is there more to this than what's immediately obvious?"
> Send a wind whisper to Iku's ear only: "Don't respond out loud to this, dear. I want to see you in private as soon as this is resolved."
> Send a wind whisper to Yatsuhashi's ear only: "Don't respond out loud to this, dear. I want to see you in private as soon as this is resolved."

---

Ami:

> Try an extended inhale.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 05:21:14 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #196 on: October 12, 2023, 01:23:12 AM »
Seki:

> "Hmm, they're saying she's asleep..."

Aya:

> "And you're trying to wake her? Or is there more to this than what's immediately obvious?"
> Send a wind whisper to Iku's ear only: "Don't respond out loud to this, dear. I want to see you in private as soon as this is resolved."
> Send a wind whisper to Yatsuhashi's ear only: "Don't respond out loud to this, dear. I want to see you in private as soon as this is resolved."

---

Ami:

> Try an extended inhale.
Aya:

> "Yeah. She won't wake."
> "Excuse me?" Benben questions.
> "What?" Raiko questions.
> Benben shakes her head.
> "Nothing."

Seki:

> "We'll simply have to wait then." Sakuya states."

Ami:

> ...
> No dice?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #197 on: October 12, 2023, 01:30:37 AM »
Aya:

> Did Iku seem to react at all?
> Give Benben a curious look, then turn back to Sumireko.
> "Should we take her to the meeting, then? Maybe the doctor will know something."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #198 on: October 12, 2023, 01:33:52 AM »
Aya:

> Did Iku seem to react at all?
> Give Benben a curious look, then turn back to Sumireko.
> "Should we take her to the meeting, then? Maybe the doctor will know something."
Aya:

> Not that you noticed.
> "Doctor? Ah, sure, then."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2023, 01:38:10 AM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> "She should probably be brought to Seija first, for her peace of mine if nothing else. I can carry her around if you need it, but I assume you were already moving her around your own way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2023, 01:45:50 AM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> "She should probably be brought to Seija first, for her peace of mine if nothing else. I can carry her around if you need it, but I assume you were already moving her around your own way."
Aya:

> "She'll probably feel best with us, I feel like." The lookalike says. "Given were the actual humans here."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2023, 01:50:36 AM »
Aya:

> "You're the boss."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2023, 02:00:19 AM »
Aya:

> "You're the boss."
Aya:

> "So where is this doctor?"
> You notice the humans flicker away. Not quite vanish, but there was quick movement.

Seki:

> Sakuya seems to have brought them here.
> "Ah. When did we?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2023, 02:03:34 AM »
Aya:

> Point at the door on our back.
> "In there. And I promise this isn't just me being me. This is Lady Matara's work."

Seki:

> Blink.
> "...Hi?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2023, 02:10:29 AM »
Aya:

> Point at the door on our back.
> "In there. And I promise this isn't just me being me. This is Lady Matara's work."

Seki:

> Blink.
> "...Hi?"
Aya:

> They're already gone.

Seki:

> "Uh huh... hi." The blonde waves.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2023, 02:19:09 AM »
Aya:

> "...I'm just going to assume that was intentional and that they're where they need to be."
> Look to Benben.
> "What was that about earlier, anyway?"

---

Seki:

> Return the wave.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2023, 02:28:26 AM »
Aya:

> "...I'm just going to assume that was intentional and that they're where they need to be."
> Look to Benben.
> "What was that about earlier, anyway?"

---

Seki:

> Return the wave.
Aya:

> "Nothing nothing. We've gotta go meet up with Kogasa." Benben takes her sisters hand, heading away. "Later."
> "Huh? I thought that was- ah, I guess that Sumireko problem is settled..." Raiko starts to follow.

Seki:

> "So what's up with her?" Marisa questions.
> "She doesn't seem sick or anything..." Reisen comments.
>_
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2023, 02:31:26 AM »
Seki:

> "It sounds like they can't wake her."

Aya:

> If we can hear the discussion in BackdoorLand: "They tried a bunch of things, to no avail."
> Keep track of the tsukumogami travels via the wind. Did our message to Yatsuhashi get redirected to Benben somehow?
> Look to Iku.
> "...Well, I suppose this works out for me, in a way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2023, 02:41:22 AM »
Seki:

> "It sounds like they can't wake her."

Aya:

> If we can hear the discussion in BackdoorLand: "They tried a bunch of things, to no avail."
> Keep track of the tsukumogami travels via the wind. Did our message to Yatsuhashi get redirected to Benben somehow?
> Look to Iku.
> "...Well, I suppose this works out for me, in a way."
Seki:

> "We should find Doremy then." Reisen says."
> "That sounds easier said than done."
> "You forget, we have an expert trackee." Remilia boasts
> "She's probably in the dream world. It'll be harder to just find her unless she's in Gensokyo right now." Reisen comments.

Aya:

> "What is it?" Iku questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 6
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2023, 02:47:45 AM »
Aya:

> "Nothing super important. I was simply wondering slash hoping if you'd be willing to join me for a while."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH