Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 30489 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #390 on: September 30, 2022, 01:05:42 AM »
> You and the others stay on guard. Byakuren is the first to relax.

> You float over to the unconscious human. When you approach; she stirs, opens her eyes, and suddenly sits up.

> "Merry?!" she says, before she groans and holds her head, looking around.

> Reimu immediately rushes over to the girl.

> "Merry? Is that the girl in purple?"

> "W-who are you?" the girl stammers, clearly quite distressed.

> "Is she a blonde girl wearing purple?!" Reimu says in an irritated tone.

> "Y-yes, but where is she? Where am I? What happened? The last thing I know Merry suddenly stopped speaking, and I turned to check on her and she had this strange look on her face and... I don't remember after that..."

> "You are unable to remember further because both.you and your friend were found and brought here unconscious for safety,but maybe if you. can manage to recall what were you doing before instead of thre after we could all get a clearer picture".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #391 on: September 30, 2022, 08:57:10 PM »
> "You are unable to remember further because both.you and your friend were found and brought here unconscious for safety,but maybe if you. can manage to recall what were you doing before instead of thre after we could all get a clearer picture".

> "We were heading for a clearing where we could stargaze while having a picnic..." the brunette girl says.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #392 on: October 03, 2022, 12:30:53 AM »
....
> "Is she a blonde girl wearing purple?!" Reimu says in an irritated tone.
> "Y-yes, but where is she? Where am I? What happened? The last thing I know Merry suddenly stopped speaking, and I turned to check on her and she had this strange look on her face and... I don't remember after that..."
> "We were heading for a clearing where we could stargaze while having a picnic..." the brunette girl says.


>In a level-headed tone,respecting if.she needs some.pause to.wrap here head around enough:> " I see, and.sorry for the suddennees,but it is to not lose time.at the.disantvage of all present here,more, and your friend Merry....on top of it,  we all had here a rough surprise adding as a of the Recent Mystery Case ...
1 which has been involving both you and your friend Merry being kidnapped from.your.place to.here... and especially your friend being innocently exploited by the Culprit,or maybe Culprits,to continue ona Special Series of Thefts with his own.Hidsen.Agenda..."

 >Wait a bit until the Brunette Girl can calm down more,cope.better,be better able to understand eventual helpful interventions+observations.from the others,and then ask
>"...so...for possibly getting more insights on a lead... can you remember more or less the place where that was and the.time,course minus the time&space since you were unconscious which is the bridge 1 bringing you here in an unconscious.kidnapping&travelling....".
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 12:35:46 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #393 on: October 05, 2022, 06:20:38 PM »

>In a level-headed tone,respecting if.she needs some.pause to.wrap here head around enough:> " I see, and.sorry for the suddennees,but it is to not lose time.at the.disantvage of all present here,more, and your friend Merry....on top of it,  we all had here a rough surprise adding as a of the Recent Mystery Case ...
1 which has been involving both you and your friend Merry being kidnapped from.your.place to.here... and especially your friend being innocently exploited by the Culprit,or maybe Culprits,to continue ona Special Series of Thefts with his own.Hidsen.Agenda..."

 >Wait a bit until the Brunette Girl can calm down more,cope.better,be better able to understand eventual helpful interventions+observations.from the others,and then ask
>"...so...for possibly getting more insights on a lead... can you remember more or less the place where that was and the.time,course minus the time&space since you were unconscious which is the bridge 1 bringing you here in an unconscious.kidnapping&travelling....".

> The girl listens.

> "Uhhh... I don't know my way around very well, and I've never been here before."

> Unzan taps Ichirin's shoulder and whispers to her.

> "Unzan knows where he found them." Ichirin says. "We can take you there if you want."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #394 on: October 07, 2022, 07:49:28 PM »
> The girl listens.

> "Uhhh... I don't know my way around very well, and I've never been here before."

> Unzan taps Ichirin's shoulder and whispers to her.

> "Unzan knows where he found them." Ichirin says. "We can take you there if you want."

//....—>>>....//
>Nod and give thanks to both Unzan and Ichirin,then...

> ...look to and ask for confirmation to the others present as well about whether we may all go There and be looking into it immediately,or as soon as possible,or if there any important point or people or availabilitywe are all glossing over or taking far too for granted.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 09:43:31 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #395 on: October 11, 2022, 07:57:20 PM »
//....—>>>....//
>Nod and give thanks to both Unzan and Ichirin,then...

> ...look to and ask for confirmation to the others present as well about whether we may all go There and be looking into it immediately,or as soon as possible,or if there any important point or people or availabilitywe are all glossing over or taking far too for granted.

> You thank the monk and the... whatever Unzan is.

> "I must stay here and prepare for the morning sermons at this point." Byakuren remarks. "Shou should be waking up soon, and she should be more than capable of assisting me should that strange girl return."

> Reimu grumbles. "I wish we'd been able to stop her here so I could have just gone home. But I guess I should see the site where this human was when this kicked off."

> "I'm coming too." Reisen adds. "Master told me to investigate so she could do her job."

> "I will stay here for the sermons." Narumi remarks. "Besides; flying is quite tiresome as a statue after all."
 
> "Very well." Ichirin says, before she leads the way out of the temple. Everyone takes off... before Unzan whispers something.

> Ichrin stops and turns around, seeing the human still on the ground.

> "Oh. She can't fly." Ichirin said. "It'll take much longer for us to reach it on foot at a human's pace. What sort of mess did that human get into if she's so regular... and why's she got such a freakishly powerful friend?"

> You can see dawn starting to break.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #396 on: October 11, 2022, 10:54:41 PM »
> You thank the monk and the... whatever Unzan is.

> "I must stay here and prepare for the morning sermons at this point." Byakuren remarks. "Shou should be waking up soon, and she should be more than capable of assisting me should that strange girl return."

> Reimu grumbles. "I wish we'd been able to stop her here so I could have just gone home. But I guess I should see the site where this human was when this kicked off."

> "I'm coming too." Reisen adds. "Master told me to investigate so she could do her job."

> "I will stay here for the sermons." Narumi remarks. "Besides; flying is quite tiresome as a statue after all."
 
> "Very well." Ichirin says, before she leads the way out of the temple. Everyone takes off... before Unzan whispers something.

> Ichrin stops and turns around, seeing the human still on the ground.

> "Oh. She can't fly." Ichirin said. "It'll take much longer for us to reach it on foot at a human's pace. What sort of mess did that human get into if she's so regular... and why's she got such a freakishly powerful friend?"

> You can see dawn starting to break.

> " It is not their fault though,or at least only partial,since they very likely had no clue or means to avoid being exploited.by The Culprits,or Culprits,in their Grimoire-Stealing Plan,especially the other human who is called Merry..."

> "Yes,going by foot-pace going to slow us down, but since we need her with us in this search,and she needs protection as a,so farrnormal human ,and unless some among us can somehow carry her by flight safely...".

> After landing,look at the Brunette Human to see how is she reacting and proceeding.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 11:01:14 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #397 on: October 12, 2022, 09:00:53 PM »
> " It is not their fault though,or at least only partial,since they very likely had no clue or means to avoid being exploited.by The Culprits,or Culprits,in their Grimoire-Stealing Plan,especially the other human who is called Merry..."

> "Yes,going by foot-pace going to slow us down, but since we need her with us in this search,and she needs protection as a,so farrnormal human ,and unless some among us can somehow carry her by flight safely...".

> After landing,look at the Brunette Human to see how is she reacting and proceeding.

> "Resolveing incidents is my job." Reimu retorts. "The failure is mine. I should have paid more attention and used a different seal. Although to think a human could have powers like Yukari..."

> "Don't you have some similar powers?" Reisen asks.

> "That is just simply barrier spells I cast, it's nothing like Yukari's control over Boundaries." Reimu retorts, clearly not too happy with the lunar rabbit's question.

> You float down to the human, who looks equal parts concerned and cautious.

> Ichirin says something to Unzan, who floats down, forming a giant hand; the size of the human. When the hand approaches Renko; she flinches and takes a step back from it. Unzan's face does look a little intimidating...

> "Can't you try and carry her with your ability?" Reisen asks. "How far is it anyway?"

> "Unzan says it's not too far, but I'm not sure how that little doll could carry that human. She's at least seven times her size."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #398 on: October 15, 2022, 01:27:13 PM »
> "Resolveing incidents is my job." Reimu retorts. "The failure is mine. I should have paid more attention and used a different seal. Although to think a human could have powers like Yukari..."

> "Don't you have some similar powers?" Reisen asks.

> "That is just simply barrier spells I cast, it's nothing like Yukari's control over Boundaries." Reimu retorts, clearly not too happy with the lunar rabbit's question.

> You float down to the human, who looks equal parts concerned and cautious.

> Ichirin says something to Unzan, who floats down, forming a giant hand; the size of the human. When the hand approaches Renko; she flinches and takes a step back from it. Unzan's face does look a little intimidating...

> "Can't you try and carry her with your ability?" Reisen asks. "How far is it anyway?"

> "Unzan says it's not too far, but I'm not sure how that little doll could carry that human. She's at least seven times her size."

> Was Reisen's request to carry the Brunette Humam directed at us or at Ichirin&Unzan?

>Clear that doubt by answering.

>Reassure the Brunette Human that this is A Faster Safe Method to Carry her with us in Fly. to the Loc. where the 2 of them.where found&recovered from by the same.Ichirin&Unzan her.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #399 on: October 16, 2022, 08:13:45 PM »
> Was Reisen's request to carry the Brunette Humam directed at us or at Ichirin&Unzan?

>Clear that doubt by answering.

>Reassure the Brunette Human that this is A Faster Safe Method to Carry her with us in Fly. to the Loc. where the 2 of them.where found&recovered from by the same.Ichirin&Unzan her.

> Reisen makes it clear she was talking about you; especially given the human backed away from Unzan. She doesn't do this vocally; she just looks at you and nods.

> "I understand it's faster to fly, but... a cloud? I'll just fall through that." the girl says. Her voice makes it clear however she's also a bit scared of the Nyuudou.

> "If you're so worried about that, I'll make sure you won't fall." Reimu says.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 08:23:43 PM by raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #400 on: October 17, 2022, 02:33:33 PM »
> Reisen makes it clear she was talking about you; especially given the human backed away from Unzan. She doesn't do this vocally; she just looks at you and nods.

> "I understand it's faster to fly, but... a cloud? I'll just fall through that." the girl says. Her voice makes it clear however she's also a bit scared of the Nyuudou.

> "If you're so worried about that, I'll make sure you won't fall." Reimu says.

// I am.waiting,but it is not obligatory for the " eventual participant players, new or.returning ones" ,for Renko to be more at ease for Introductions+Brief Deacription,though it couks also.be postponed(even greatly)if "the direct investigation requires a just precedence over  presentations//

> To the Brunette Human:"And alongside  Reimu we all are going to keep Asur wits about you to aid.you out if in need ,such as in this case,but the most had been before. when Ichirin & Unzan had f1st ound  the 2 of you Unconscious, then Carried you for your Recovery back at their Myouren Temple..."

> Look between her,Unzan&Ichirin:"....so none you should fear or fret since,with keeping in mind Ichirin is surely going to you and in this caae the main and best explainer together with Unzan the  example-giver of the same grade...

> ...since  Unzan , gesture to Unzan,is Benevolent Nyuudou Capable of Safely Take Along Others in Flight If Needed while team-working.together with  Ichirin,gesture to. chirin.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 08:37:36 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #401 on: October 18, 2022, 10:04:12 PM »
// I am.waiting,but it is not obligatory for the " eventual participats players new or.returning",for.Renko to.be more at ease for Introductions+Brief Deacription,which couod also be done in 2--3 time spans //

> To the Brunette Human:"And alongside  Reimu we all are going to keep Asur wits about you to aid.you out if in need ,such as in this case,but the most had been before. when Ichirin & Unzan had f1st ound  the 2 of you Unconscious, then Carried you for your Recovery back at their Myouren Temple..."

> Look between her,Unzan&Ichirin:"....so none you should fear or fret since,with keeping in mind Ichirin is surely going to you and in this caae the main and best explainer together with Unzan the  example-giver of the same grade...

> ...since  Unzan , gesture to Unzan,is Benevolent Nyuudou Capable of Safely Take Along Others in Flight If Needed while team-working.together with  Ichirin,gesture to. chirin.

> "Wait, you're the one who carried me here?" Renko asks the cloud.

> Unzan, you think, nods. It's a bit hard to tell when his entire body is a face. Unzan then grips Renko with both hands, and lifts her off the ground.

> Renko looks afraid, but dosen't struggle.

> Ichirin and Unzan lead the way.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #402 on: October 19, 2022, 09:58:11 PM »
> "Wait, you're the one who carried me here?" Renko asks the cloud.

> Unzan, you think, nods. It's a bit hard to tell when his entire body is a face. Unzan then grips Renko with both hands, and lifts her off the ground.

> Renko looks afraid, but dosen't struggle.

> Ichirin and Unzan lead the way.

> Trace or Track the Route from the Myourenji and its Environs to the" Current Loc. Of The Found & Rescued".

> If it is not improper or an hindrance or Reisen object,perch on Reisen's shoulder to travel & look-out as a closer-knitted group.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 08:33:01 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #403 on: October 21, 2022, 06:55:40 PM »
> Trace or Track the Route from the Myourenji and its Environs to the" Current Loc. Of The Found & Rescued"?

> If it is not improper or an hindrance or Reisen object,perch on Reisen's shoulder to travel & look-out as a closer-knitted group.

> You perch on Reisen's shoulder. This takes her by surprise, but she dosen't stop you.

> It dosen't take long for Unzan and Ichirin to descend to a rather unremarkable part of the woods, with Unzan putting Renko down.

> Aside from the grass and trees, there is a stream flowing through the area. Renko walks over to a basket and pick it up; opening it and grumbleing.

> "Someone ate the food we brought." she complains. "We worked hard making those sandwiches..."

> "Probobly some fairies saw it unprotected and did it." Reimu remarks; sounding rather uninterested in the missing food.

> "I suppose that's where you two were when it happened? By the bank of the stream?" Ichirin asks.

> "I'd just gone ahead a little bit and found this spot, and when I turned around, Merry was all... stiff, with a void look in her eyes. And then... I don't remember past that. I think something knocked me out." Renko explains.

> "And you didn't hear any struggle or anything?" Reimu asks.

> "Merry can't fight!" Renko exclaims.

> "She absolutely can!" Reimu yells back, sounding frustrated. "Her powers are incredible! She's the one who got you here after all; isn't she? With powers like her, defeating her is almost impossible! No way someone could have done something to her without any resistance!"

> "... You're saying Merry did this on her own?" Renko asks; in a shocked tone. "She'd never attack me!"

> "If she's anything like Yukari; I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her." Reimu snapped back.

> "Who is this Yukari anyway?!" Renko asks, sounding paniced.

> A figure suddenly leaps from a tree branch; doing multiple rapid somersaults in the air, before landing between Renko and Reimu.


> Chen
> Cheerful Ill Omen

> "Oh my, Lady Ran asked me to come and check this place out, and here I find the Hakurei Maiden yelling her head off with an outsider and three youkai." the cat remarks.

> Reimu pulls out her needles; and Reisen suddenly tenses up. Ichirin and Unzan do not seem to react to this newcomer however.

> "Spill the beans; Chen. What's she up to?" Reimu demands. "Nothing's ever good when you are involved."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #404 on: October 21, 2022, 08:32:41 PM »
> You perch on Reisen's shoulder. This takes her by surprise, but she dosen't stop you.

> It dosen't take long for Unzan and Ichirin to descend to a rather unremarkable part of the woods, with Unzan putting Renko down.

> Aside from the grass and trees, there is a stream flowing through the area. Renko walks over to a basket and pick it up; opening it and grumbleing.

> "Someone ate the food we brought." she complains. "We worked hard making those sandwiches..."

> "Probobly some fairies saw it unprotected and did it." Reimu remarks; sounding rather uninterested in the missing food.

> "I suppose that's where you two were when it happened? By the bank of the stream?" Ichirin asks.

> "I'd just gone ahead a little bit and found this spot, and when I turned around, Merry was all... stiff, with a void look in her eyes. And then... I don't remember past that. I think something knocked me out." Renko explains.

> "And you didn't hear any struggle or anything?" Reimu asks.

> "Merry can't fight!" Renko exclaims.

> "She absolutely can!" Reimu yells back, sounding frustrated. "Her powers are incredible! She's the one who got you here after all; isn't she? With powers like her, defeating her is almost impossible! No way someone could have done something to her without any resistance!"

> "... You're saying Merry did this on her own?" Renko asks; in a shocked tone. "She'd never attack me!"

> "If she's anything like Yukari; I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her." Reimu snapped back.

> "Who is this Yukari anyway?!" Renko asks, sounding paniced.

> A figure suddenly leaps from a tree branch; doing multiple rapid somersaults in the air, before landing between Renko and Reimu.


> Chen
> Cheerful Ill Omen

> "Oh my, Lady Ran asked me to come and check this place out, and here I find the Hakurei Maiden yelling her head off with an outsider and three youkai." the cat remarks.

> Reimu pulls out her needles; and Reisen suddenly tenses up. Ichirin and Unzan do not seem to react to this newcomer however.

> "Spill the beans; Chen. What's she up to?" Reimu demands. "Nothing's ever good when you are involved."

> "Is this spot ,or has become,of particular importance for it to be required a checking-out, and at the same time we have just arrived to it for investigation "?

> Is "Chen" the only new person in the area ,now revealed to our group ,or  are there maybe someone else back where she came from or around?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #405 on: October 22, 2022, 09:03:22 PM »
> "Is this spot ,or has become,of particular importance for it to be required a checking-out, and at the same time we have just arrived to it for investigation "?

> Is "Chen" the only new person in the area ,now revealed to our group ,or  are there maybe someone else back where she came from or around?"

> "It seems whatever happened to Renko's friend has drawn the attention of people other than us." Reisen remarks.

> You cannot see anyone else around except Chen. The woods aren't that thick; so you're fairly confident that no-one else is nearby.

> "I guessing by "she" you mean Yukari. I'm sure you of all people know Reimu that I don't get my orders from Yukari. Ran is my Master. I hardly even see Yukari; let alone know what she's up to."

> Reimu scowls. "Don't play dumb, Ran is Yukari's servant and doesn't have any sort of independent thought beyond doing what Yukari commands her. What Ran commands is what Yukari commands."

> "And what if Yukari commanded Ran to use her own judgment?" Chen replies calmly. "She's been wanting Ran to act independently so she can sleep more for years."

> Reimu grumbles but can't come up with an argument back.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #406 on: October 27, 2022, 08:24:30 AM »
> "It seems whatever happened to Renko's friend has drawn the attention of people other than us." Reisen remarks.

> You cannot see anyone else around except Chen. The woods aren't that thick; so you're fairly confident that no-one else is nearby.

> "I guessing by "she" you mean Yukari. I'm sure you of all people know Reimu that I don't get my orders from Yukari. Ran is my Master. I hardly even see Yukari; let alone know what she's up to."

> Reimu scowls. "Don't play dumb, Ran is Yukari's servant and doesn't have any sort of independent thought beyond doing what Yukari commands her. What Ran commands is what Yukari commands."

> "And what if Yukari commanded Ran to use her own judgment?" Chen replies calmly. "She's been wanting Ran to act independently so she can sleep more for years."

> Reimu grumbles but can't come up with an argument back.

//To be Quite and Alltogethered Self-Proofread+Polished //
 
> Waif for others to chime-in,then spea,stnd study Chen's  the body language just,reply mainly  to "Chen":" Alright  so, ..."what and where "are the, since in this case and at this joint more easily discoverable & confirmable and confirthat the "how and why " ,the  the Findings or Details or Related,even If more indirect than direct bwhioe Naturallystill of Use to Share & Investigate
  ?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 11:41:25 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #407 on: October 30, 2022, 02:59:02 PM »
//To be Quite and Alltogethered Self-Proofread+Polished //
 
> Waif for others to chime-in,then spea,stnd study Chen's  the body language just,reply mainly  to "Chen":" Alright  so, ..."what and where "are the, since in this case and at this joint more easily discoverable & confirmable and confirthat the "how and why " ,the  the Findings or Details or Related,even If more indirect than direct bwhioe Naturallystill of Use to Share & Investigate
  ?"

// Pray tell to improve and tune-in my writing,ckarity and correspondence ,whenever it (re-)happens like on my post above ,and of certainly to or involving whoever and wherever If Alright  or More to Signal to /Communicate with me on the Public Thread  ... or at least,or if a particularity ,on the  P.Message Box//

// This and That would All Be ,HOPEFULLY ,also long-living examples for new players,re-ente8ng and very occasional ones regarding "the same (So Far Self-)Proofread+Polished+Other Improvements ... it would be effective  even in quite similar cases of ,not just -minor of course , uncertainity or too lenghty o "any disorderdly "/
 
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "