Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 22967 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #360 on: August 07, 2022, 08:16:21 PM »
// Is,before the"complications,thievery,and eventual grave-side effect to Alice" occurred, Olympia is a " sort-of " experimental somehow,somehow alive ,ALSO BECAUSE of some sort of soul-infusion " Blank/To-Be-Filled-In Back-up Grimorie  '  by Alice/the Rainbow Puppeteer herself  into her greatest masterpiece/Olympia herself"  :excque:  //

> Humbly,since we are the "littlest among peers" here, Add :" Maybe I should try and touch...no given its prior unconfortable reaction... we should try and have Sokrates open to be petted by me ,even if it just once,to determine if these...unexpected transferred augmenting effects... are completely exhausted or if there is some remnant,or even just some indication of its triggering nature ?"

> "You wanna touch Socrates again?" Ellen asks; looking at the cat.

> The cat meows, and Ellen wanders over.

> You pet the cat again. Nothing happens.

> "Maybe Sokrates is her grimoire...?"

> "Considering the goals of the thief, I think it is best that question is left unanswered so that Ellen cannot give such information to be used against her." Patchouli remarks. "Perhaps it is something we can investigate further once this incident is resolved."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #361 on: August 07, 2022, 09:05:02 PM »
> "Yeah. I didn't want to mention that consideration in the first place, but..."

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #362 on: August 11, 2022, 10:45:58 PM »
> "Yeah. I didn't want to mention that consideration in the first place, but..."

// Mentioning Akyuu ,who was mentioned before by Marisa as a source of info when morning is going to shine, has reminded me that Kosuzu ,or more likely a specific part of the storage at the Suzunaan's bookstore with a specific " Youma Book",could be targeted since right now is night-time, everyone is asleep at the Human Village,the "Youma Book" could be a good enough Grimorie-like //

> " Unless... If tracking down a Grimoire remotely could become feasible option,maybe  a Set-Up by a Bait&Switch or Bait&Trap or have another way to Surveillance from a good degree of Distance could become a viable option as well since The Culprit's or Culprits's only interactions and evidence lay only with what has been already pilfered or their next objectives ... "

>" ...but... just as  there are  "Non-Magicians Individuals who wield magic as deftly as Magicians" would there be a Magic-like Equivalent for Grimories of Any Kind that could be targeted to such an effect ? "

> An "Akyuu" has been mentioned by Marisa as a source of info,correct?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 10:51:21 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2022, 10:24:10 PM »
> "Yeah. I didn't want to mention that consideration in the first place, but..."

> "Me testing the theory is still useful for my purposes. We should just keep the theory away from Ellen. Or Marisa."

// Mentioning Akyuu ,who was mentioned before by Marisa as a source of info when morning is going to shine, has reminded me that Kosuzu ,or more likely a specific part of the storage at the Suzunaan's bookstore with a specific " Youma Book",could be targeted since right now is night-time, everyone is asleep at the Human Village,the "Youma Book" could be a good enough Grimorie-like //

> " Unless... If tracking down a Grimoire remotely could become feasible option,maybe  a Set-Up by a Bait&Switch or Bait&Trap or have another way to Surveillance from a good degree of Distance could become a viable option as well since The Culprit's or Culprits's only interactions and evidence lay only with what has been already pilfered or their next objectives ... "

>" ...but... just as  there are  "Non-Magicians Individuals who wield magic as deftly as Magicians" would there be a Magic-like Equivalent for Grimories of Any Kind that could be targeted to such an effect ? "

> An "Akyuu" has been mentioned by Marisa as a source of info,correct?

> "Grimoires are an artifact specifically used by Magicians, or those attempting to emulate them." Patchouli explains, giving Marisa a quick glance. "They are stores of magical knowledge. There are other sorts of magical artifacts and foci that may be used by other magic-users, but those are more used to empower the magic-user. Not as a magical record like Grimoires. Grimoires contain power; yes, but more importantly; they hold knowledge."

> "Knowledge is power; after all." Narumi adds.

> Marisa mentioned seeing Akyuu as her next move in the morning for information about anything else relating to this "Makai"; or who may be connected to the incident, as she "chronicles" Gensokyo's History, so may have something stored in that record of use.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #364 on: August 15, 2022, 06:42:50 PM »
> "Me testing the theory is still useful for my purposes. We should just keep the theory away from Ellen. Or Marisa."

> "Grimoires are an artifact specifically used by Magicians, or those attempting to emulate them." Patchouli explains, giving Marisa a quick glance. "They are stores of magical knowledge. There are other sorts of magical artifacts and foci that may be used by other magic-users, but those are more used to empower the magic-user. Not as a magical record like Grimoires. Grimoires contain power; yes, but more importantly; they hold knowledge."

> "Knowledge is power; after all." Narumi adds.

> Marisa mentioned seeing Akyuu as her next move in the morning for information about anything else relating to this "Makai"; or who may be connected to the incident, as she "chronicles" Gensokyo's History, so may have something stored in that record of use.

//Feel free to add that" we better stay longer ",or similar,if there is somethings here I have //

> If there are no questions or observations, thank the others for their assistance and proceed to leave with Byakuren whenever she is ready so we can get back&report to Reisen and Reimu.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 06:52:26 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2022, 05:04:13 PM »
//Feel free to add that" we better stay longer ",or similar,if there is somethings here I have //

> If there are no questions or observations, thank the others for their assistance and proceed to leave with Byakuren whenever she is ready so we can get back&report to Reisen and Reimu.

> You thank the others, and follow Byakuren out of the library. A Hobgoblin [You cannot tell if it is the same one or not] leads you back out of the mansion. The gatekeeper appears to be dozing off at first glance, but then you notice her eye; just about open under the shadow of her cap, watching you as you leave.

> You head back towards the Myouren Temple without incident.

> When you arrive, Reisen and Reimu are there, along with... a large... pink... cloud? It... appears to have a face, watching you and Byakuren.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2022, 07:10:54 PM »
> You thank the others, and follow Byakuren out of the library. A Hobgoblin [You cannot tell if it is the same one or not] leads you back out of the mansion. The gatekeeper appears to be dozing off at first glance, but then you notice her eye; just about open under the shadow of her cap, watching you as you leave.

> You head back towards the Myouren Temple without incident.

> When you arrive, Reisen and Reimu are there, along with... a large... pink... cloud? It... appears to have a face, watching you and Byakuren.

> Hail,then Approach Reisen and Reimu.

> When everyone is together,ask them if anything of notice did happen in the meanwhile.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #367 on: August 22, 2022, 08:12:52 PM »
> Hail,then Approach Reisen and Reimu.

> When everyone is together,ask them if anything of notice did happen in the meanwhile.

> Byakuren immediately goes near the pink cloud thing, which seems to be saying something... it's lips are moving but you hear no sound.

> You approach Reisen and Reimu.

> "One of the monks and this Nyuudou brought in two humans. They were unconscious." Reisen explains. "I offered to help but the monk said she could handle it."

> "She also said she thinks it's spiritual and not physical." Reimu adds.

> The cloud changes shape as it floats between the doorframe. A few moments later, the door opens, and someone who is clearly a monk appears, with the pink cloud behind her.

> "Oh; Lady Hijiri; you've returned." the monk says. "Oh my; another visitor. Are you the doll that Nue mentioned as I got back?"



> Ichirin Komoi and Unzan
> The Fists that cannot be grasped

> "I am Ichirin Komoi; and this Nyuudou here is my guardian and partner, Unzan."

> Behind the monk, near the back of the temple's main room, you can see that there are two futons. You can see there are figures laid upon them, but the interior is too dark [and Unzan is in the way] for you to get a good look at them.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #368 on: August 24, 2022, 10:52:28 AM »
> Byakuren immediately goes near the pink cloud thing, which seems to be saying something... it's lips are moving but you hear no sound.

> You approach Reisen and Reimu.

> "One of the monks and this Nyuudou brought in two humans. They were unconscious." Reisen explains. "I offered to help but the monk said she could handle it."

> "She also said she thinks it's spiritual and not physical." Reimu adds.

> The cloud changes shape as it floats between the doorframe. A few moments later, the door opens, and someone who is clearly a monk appears, with the pink cloud behind her.

> "Oh; Lady Hijiri; you've returned." the monk says. "Oh my; another visitor. Are you the doll that Nue mentioned as I got back?"



> Ichirin Komoi and Unzan
> The Fists that cannot be grasped

> "I am Ichirin Komoi; and this Nyuudou here is my guardian and partner, Unzan."

> Behind the monk, near the back of the temple's main room, you can see that there are two futons. You can see there are figures laid upon them, but the interior is too dark [and Unzan is in the way] for you to get a good look at them.

> Politely present ourselves to Ichirin & Unzan.

.> Ask where she found the 2 unconscious humans and if they are known visitors here.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #369 on: August 25, 2022, 08:36:30 PM »
> Politely present ourselves to Ichirin & Unzan.

.> Ask where she found the 2 unconscious humans and if they are known visitors here.

> You bow in the air, as well as your body allows. You don't exactly have a fully-jointed spine and flexiable torso with your porcelain body after all.

> "I found them while patrolling the nearby woods for any youkai setting up to ambush humans coming for morning sutras." Ichirin remarks. "However, I have never seen these two humans before, and it's still several hours until the sutras reading begins. They might be outsiders, but as far as I know..."

> "They usually emerge near the Barrier." Reimu interrupts, causing Unzan to glare at her. "And the Myouren Temple isn't exactly close to it."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #370 on: August 25, 2022, 10:38:04 PM »
> "In the woods, and faces you've never seen before... So I'm guessing they don't have a home in Gensokyo - at least not yet? Fairly new then, so they likely aren't a part of the problem I'm trying to resolve. That's good, in a way. Are they okay? Just knocked out, or any injuries?"

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #371 on: August 26, 2022, 10:37:56 AM »
> "In the woods, and faces you've never seen before... So I'm guessing they don't have a home in Gensokyo - at least not yet? Fairly new then, so they likely aren't a part of the problem I'm trying to resolve. That's good, in a way. Are they okay? Just knocked out, or any injuries?"

//After "trying to identify.them",I.suggest we let Olympia,with a prior explanation ,which Byakrek can vouch for, and some sort of.approval by Everyone ""Olympia-touch them to try helping them.by finding out ,and if positive it would help out but them and us,if any grimoire or grimoire-like energy is stuck into.them and thus leavijg them afflicted so"//

> "Do.their... Spiritual Issue...caused them just to be.unconscious and exhausted or do.they have particular kind  injuries... or is it too early to determine that?"

> " May I see them as well so I can better recognize them later on?"

> If it is,allowed, go see them...
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2022, 09:05:25 PM »
> "In the woods, and faces you've never seen before... So I'm guessing they don't have a home in Gensokyo - at least not yet? Fairly new then, so they likely aren't a part of the problem I'm trying to resolve. That's good, in a way. Are they okay? Just knocked out, or any injuries?"

> "They don't seem injured, but they are unconcious." Ichirin replies.

> "There is something I don't understand however." Reisen says. "Aren't humans who haven't been brought into the village essentially "fair game" for Youkai? If they were made unconcious by a youkai; it makes no sense as to why they're even alive, let alone unharmed."

> Reimu sighs. "Just because no-one knows they were ever in Gensokyo doesn't mean they're edible. It's just impossible to enforce in that case..."

> "If it helps; Lunar Rabbits don't eat humans..." Reisen says, not wanting to give Reimu the wrong impression. "But I've heard from others about that behavior and attitude..."

//After "trying to identify.them",I.suggest we let Olympia,with a prior explanation ,which Byakrek can vouch for, and some sort of.approval by Everyone ""Olympia-touch them to try helping them.by finding out ,and if positive it would help out but them and us,if any grimoire or grimoire-like energy is stuck into.them and thus leavijg them afflicted so"//

> "Do.their... Spiritual Issue...caused them just to be.unconscious and exhausted or do.they have particular kind  injuries... or is it too early to determine that?"

> " May I see them as well so I can better recognize them later on?"

> If it is,allowed, go see them...

> Byakuren thinks for a few moments.

> "I suppose it cannot do any harm."

> She looks at Reisen. "You're trained in medicine are you not?"

> Reisen nods.

> "You should probobly come in too; Reimu."

> Ichirin and Unzan stand aside as you three enter.

> The two humans appear to be around the same size. One is a brunette in a white shirt and black skirt, while the other is a blonde in a purple dress. Both look as if they are sleeping.



> Reimu is looking at the one in purple with a puzzled look.

> "Hey, dosen't this one..."

> "Look like that youkai you partnered up with during the Perfect Possession Incident. Yes." Byakuren says.

> "And that one..."

> "Looks like the teenager who was used as a pawn of the Lunarians with the Occult Orbs." Byakuren interrupts, this time causing Reimu to look a little annoyed.

> "That's why I didn't want to let you see them until Hijiri was here..." Ichirin remarks.

> "Oh yeah; you were involved in those incidents as well." Reimu remembers.

> "If by involved you mean helping Lady Hijiri investigate..." Ichirin says.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #373 on: August 28, 2022, 01:25:10 PM »
> "If they look like people you know, maybe that's why youkai didn't try to finish them off? And especially without injuries, too."
> Make sure we don't physically bother them, whether that be trying to touch them or examine in such way.
> "Or do you think something other than a youkai found them? If they were just unconscious... even a plant or such."

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #374 on: August 29, 2022, 12:54:28 PM »
> "They don't seem injured, but they are unconcious." Ichirin replies.

> "There is something I don't understand however." Reisen says. "Aren't humans who haven't been brought into the village essentially "fair game" for Youkai? If they were made unconcious by a youkai; it makes no sense as to why they're even alive, let alone unharmed."

> Reimu sighs. "Just because no-one knows they were ever in Gensokyo doesn't mean they're edible. It's just impossible to enforce in that case..."

> "If it helps; Lunar Rabbits don't eat humans..." Reisen says, not wanting to give Reimu the wrong impression. "But I've heard from others about that behavior and attitude..."

> Byakuren thinks for a few moments.

> "I suppose it cannot do any harm."

> She looks at Reisen. "You're trained in medicine are you not?"

> Reisen nods.

> "You should probobly come in too; Reimu."

> Ichirin and Unzan stand aside as you three enter.

> The two humans appear to be around the same size. One is a brunette in a white shirt and black skirt, while the other is a blonde in a purple dress. Both look as if they are sleeping.



> Reimu is looking at the one in purple with a puzzled look.

> "Hey, dosen't this one..."

> "Look like that youkai you partnered up with during the Perfect Possession Incident. Yes." Byakuren says.

> "And that one..."

> "Looks like the teenager who was used as a pawn of the Lunarians with the Occult Orbs." Byakuren interrupts, this time causing Reimu to look a little annoyed.

> "That's why I didn't want to let you see them until Hijiri was here..." Ichirin remarks.

> "Oh yeah; you were involved in those incidents as well." Reimu remembers.

> "If by involved you mean helping Lady Hijiri investigate..." Ichirin says.

// After clarifying and Institute,expected and eventually unexpected , about " Maribel->Yukari, Renko-> Sumireko"...//

//...we should really Report to this group,especially to Reimu, " the,during the Magician's Meeting, Possible Nature + Home Other-World of the Culprit(s),the 'Olympia's Awakened Magic 'Touch' ,'and the Suggestion and Half-Appointment  by Marisa to seek Akyuu for More Info About ".../

> " I am very new to Gensokyo so....could you explain who does these 2 Human Outsiders look like to be very similar to from here Gensokyo ?

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 12:59:26 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #375 on: August 31, 2022, 06:21:48 AM »
> "If they look like people you know, maybe that's why youkai didn't try to finish them off? And especially without injuries, too."
> Make sure we don't physically bother them, whether that be trying to touch them or examine in such way.
> "Or do you think something other than a youkai found them? If they were just unconscious... even a plant or such."

> "Just because they look like someone doesn't mean they're related." Byakuren replies. "Besides, it's not as if your everyday youkai has seen Miss Yakumo. She's somewhat of a recluse."

> "No; she's just lazy. Anyway; the brunette just looks like another human. No-one would be scared of the repercussions there." Reimu adds.

> "Poisonous flora do exist in Gensokyo; but they are mostly in the Forest of Magic." Reisen adds. "I'm assuming you weren't all the way over there when you found them."

> Unzan shakes his head.

> " I am very new to Gensokyo so....could you explain who does these 2 Human Outsiders look like to be very similar to from here Gensokyo ?

> "The blonde looks almost identical to Yukari Yakumo, one of the youkai who created Gensokyo in the first place." Reimu explains. "While the brunette looks very similar to Sumireiko Usami, an outsider who was at the centre of an incident are almost destroyed Gensokyo not too long ago... and in doing so let the Lunarians in to invade." Reimu explains.

> "It's not like that second part was her intention." Reisen complains. "She was used as a pawn by them. She didn't even know it was all their plan."

> At this point; Reisen approaches the two humans and starts looking them over. She occasionally moves them slightly.

> "I don't see anything wrong with them physically. Perhaps the ailment is magical." Reisen mutters; before she adds; "Please look away from my eyes, I'm going to look in a different wavelength and I don't want any of you to go mad."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #376 on: August 31, 2022, 11:38:30 PM »
> "Just because they look like someone doesn't mean they're related." Byakuren replies. "Besides, it's not as if your everyday youkai has seen Miss Yakumo. She's somewhat of a recluse."

> "No; she's just lazy. Anyway; the brunette just looks like another human. No-one would be scared of the repercussions there." Reimu adds.

> "Poisonous flora do exist in Gensokyo; but they are mostly in the Forest of Magic." Reisen adds. "I'm assuming you weren't all the way over there when you found them."

> Unzan shakes his head.

> "The blonde looks almost identical to Yukari Yakumo, one of the youkai who created Gensokyo in the first place." Reimu explains. "While the brunette looks very similar to Sumireiko Usami, an outsider who was at the centre of an incident are almost destroyed Gensokyo not too long ago... and in doing so let the Lunarians in to invade." Reimu explains.

> "It's not like that second part was her intention." Reisen complains. "She was used as a pawn by them. She didn't even know it was all their plan."

> At this point; Reisen approaches the two humans and starts looking them over. She occasionally moves them slightly.

> "I don't see anything wrong with them physically. Perhaps the ailment is magical." Reisen mutters; before she adds; "Please look away from my eyes, I'm going to look in a different wavelength and I don't want any of you to go mad."

> Do as Reisen said :look away during her "diagnosis".

> Did we know any part of the mentioned facts or people ? Maybe Alice did taught us or let us learn or...?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 06:25:16 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #377 on: September 04, 2022, 08:37:03 PM »
> Do as Reisen said :look away during her "diagnosis".

> Did we know any part of the mentioned facts or people ? Maybe Alice did taught us or let us learn or...?

> You look away, as does everyone else. Reisen says "Done" and everyone looks back.

> The rabbit looks puzzled. "I can't see anything wrong in any other wavelengths either. Although..."

> Reisen looks specifically at the blonde girl. "That one has an incredible amount of latent magical energy. The other one has a little bit, but... I've hardly ever seen anything like the magic within this human. At least, not within a human."

> You can see magical potential?" Byakuren asks.

> "Somewhat, I can just look at energy emitted in various wavelengths by those with a high amount of magic. If I had to guess, I'd say this human has even more magical energy than Marisa does, and she lives in an area filled with magical maisma..."

> You do not know any of these names, except Yukari's; who was mentioned at the meeting as a potential lead.

> Byakuren walks up to the two humans. "Well; if you are at a loss, it is my turn to attempt."

> The monk pulls a scroll out from a pocket, and it raises above her, unfurling into... a bizzare rainbow... structure, shimmering in various colors. You can feel the magic coming off it.

> She closes her eyes and begins chanting words you do not understand.

> After the fifth word; the human in purple suddenly makes a very swift movement... in a fashion that is almost unnatural; as her eyes open, lunging for and grabbing the scroll from the air.

> A moment later, a pink fist flies past you and slams into where the girl was. But she moved at a high speed out of the way.

> The girl is floating just off the ground. Her eyes seem no more full of life than those of the other dolls in Alice's house. Her posture not unlike a limp puppet; clutching the now-rolled up scroll. You feel... an ominous energy rolling off the girl.

> Reimu has drawn her Gohei with one hand, and some needles in the other; Byakuren has taken a combat stance, Reisen has her finger pointed like a pistol, and Ichirin is holding two rings, with Unzan floating menaceingly behind her.

> "How foolish, do you really intend to attempt something like that before all of us?" Byakuren asks calmly. "I suggest you return that scroll. I shall not ask again."

> The girl remains silent and motionless. The brunette girl has not moved, even with Unzan's fist having flown right over her.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #378 on: September 05, 2022, 10:28:52 AM »
> You look away, as does everyone else. Reisen says "Done" and everyone looks back.

> The rabbit looks puzzled. "I can't see anything wrong in any other wavelengths either. Although..."

> Reisen looks specifically at the blonde girl. "That one has an incredible amount of latent magical energy. The other one has a little bit, but... I've hardly ever seen anything like the magic within this human. At least, not within a human."

> You can see magical potential?" Byakuren asks.

> "Somewhat, I can just look at energy emitted in various wavelengths by those with a high amount of magic. If I had to guess, I'd say this human has even more magical energy than Marisa does, and she lives in an area filled with magical maisma..."

> You do not know any of these names, except Yukari's; who was mentioned at the meeting as a potential lead.

> Byakuren walks up to the two humans. "Well; if you are at a loss, it is my turn to attempt."

> The monk pulls a scroll out from a pocket, and it raises above her, unfurling into... a bizzare rainbow... structure, shimmering in various colors. You can feel the magic coming off it.

> She closes her eyes and begins chanting words you do not understand.

> After the fifth word; the human in purple suddenly makes a very swift movement... in a fashion that is almost unnatural; as her eyes open, lunging for and grabbing the scroll from the air.

> A moment later, a pink fist flies past you and slams into where the girl was. But she moved at a high speed out of the way.

> The girl is floating just off the ground. Her eyes seem no more full of life than those of the other dolls in Alice's house. Her posture not unlike a limp puppet; clutching the now-rolled up scroll. You feel... an ominous energy rolling off the girl.

> Reimu has drawn her Gohei with one hand, and some needles in the other; Byakuren has taken a combat stance, Reisen has her finger pointed like a pistol, and Ichirin is holding two rings, with Unzan floating menaceingly behind her.

> "How foolish, do you really intend to attempt something like that before all of us?" Byakuren asks calmly. "I suggest you return that scroll. I shall not ask again."

> The girl remains silent and motionless. The brunette girl has not moved, even with Unzan's fist having flown right over her.

> Quickly position ourselves to Protect the entrance-exit ,or the more vulnerable way  through it if it is already covered

> Any sign or movement or somesuch that this" puppet-like opponent" favours a particular path to dash away or to force through?

> Aim and Be ready to Shoot & Dodge to Block Her off .

> Has "the ominous energy " similarities with "a twisted-ominous version of Alice's Energy,Any of her Experiments or Works"?

> Warn the others about"the condition this blonde-girl is currently under ,with abundant ominous energy,puppet-like ,and not herself".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #379 on: September 05, 2022, 08:45:24 PM »
> Quickly position ourselves to Protect the entrance-exit ,or the more vulnerable way  through it if it is already covered

> Any sign or movement or somesuch that this" puppet-like opponent" favours a particular path to dash away or to force through?

> Aim and Be ready to Shoot & Dodge to Block Her off .

> Has "the ominous energy " similarities with "a twisted-ominous version of Alice's Energy,Any of her Experiments or Works"?

> Warn the others about"the condition this blonde-girl is currently under ,with abundant ominous energy,puppet-like ,and not herself".

> You move to block the door. Not that you do a very good physical job of that, given your size relative to the door.

> You prepare yourself to fight back if you are targeted.

> This energy feels like nothing you've felt before. While her expression is like that on the other dolls, and her pose limp like one, the energy is... really unsettleing.

> You point you that the girl looks like a limp puppet.

> "Yeah; something's off with her." Reimu replies. "And this feeling..."

> Ichirin makes a swing with her rings, and in tendem, Unzan's fist grows, and swings in a hook at the girl.

> A purple... something opens up in the path of Unzan's fist, and the fist vanishes into it; before a similar... something opens, and the fist emerges at Ichirin's side; slamming into her and sending her across the temple's main room. It almost looked like the air split open to create this purple. After the impact, other purple tears close.

> "That couldn't have been!" Reisen exclaims.

> "It looked different, but there's no doubt about it. That was a Gap!" Reimu replies. "Or at least a similar power. But why would a human have a power similar to..."

> Ichirin gets up; with Unzan rushing over to her and helping. "What an annoying power..." Ichirin grunts.

> "Such an ability would explain how she was able to infiltrate Miss Knowledge's library and escape without detection, if she is indeed the culprit." Byakuren theorizes.

> The girl raises a hand, and another; smaller; purple tear appears just above it, and the scroll floats inside. The tear then closes. She still dosen't say a word, and her expression dosen't change from it's lifeless; doll-like state.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #380 on: September 08, 2022, 09:20:25 PM »
> You move to block the door. Not that you do a very good physical job of that, given your size relative to the door.

> You prepare yourself to fight back if you are targeted.

> This energy feels like nothing you've felt before. While her expression is like that on the other dolls, and her pose limp like one, the energy is... really unsettleing.

> You point you that the girl looks like a limp puppet.

> "Yeah; something's off with her." Reimu replies. "And this feeling..."

> Ichirin makes a swing with her rings, and in tendem, Unzan's fist grows, and swings in a hook at the girl.

> A purple... something opens up in the path of Unzan's fist, and the fist vanishes into it; before a similar... something opens, and the fist emerges at Ichirin's side; slamming into her and sending her across the temple's main room. It almost looked like the air split open to create this purple. After the impact, other purple tears close.

> "That couldn't have been!" Reisen exclaims.

> "It looked different, but there's no doubt about it. That was a Gap!" Reimu replies. "Or at least a similar power. But why would a human have a power similar to..."

> Ichirin gets up; with Unzan rushing over to her and helping. "What an annoying power..." Ichirin grunts.

> "Such an ability would explain how she was able to infiltrate Miss Knowledge's library and escape without detection, if she is indeed the culprit." Byakuren theorizes.

> The girl raises a hand, and another; smaller; purple tear appears just above it, and the scroll floats inside. The tear then closes. She still dosen't say a word, and her expression dosen't change from it's lifeless; doll-like state.

// Attacking swiftly ,at least alone or uncoordinated,would only have the shoots.go.back at our group...so...//


> Close-in to some extent to guard an uncovered angle, also in order to have a better visual and coordination with the others.

> Has the Brunette Human laying unconscious, undisturbed,calm-state this whole time...?

> Did the "ominous energy"  ,or the " Blond in Purple Girl's Actions", shifted somehow before the "purple...somethings...Gaps" appeared?

> Eye carefully :"As you have had experiences with these before ...what would be the best strategies against these... Gaps or Similar Powers...even if against a sort-of piloted opponent ? "
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 04:14:56 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #381 on: September 10, 2022, 05:36:16 AM »
> "Do you think she can be woken up, or regain consciousness in the middle of this?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #382 on: September 13, 2022, 01:09:14 PM »
// Attacking swiftly ,at least alone or uncoordinated,would only have the shoots.go.back at our group...so...//


> Close-in to some extent to guard an uncovered angle, also in order to have a better visual and coordination with the others.

> Has the Brunette Human laying unconscious, undisturbed,calm-state this whole time...?

> Did the "ominous energy"  ,or the " Blond in Purple Girl's Actions", shifted somehow before the "purple...somethings...Gaps" appeared?

> Eye carefully :"As you have had experiences with these before ...what would be the best strategies against these... Gaps or Similar Powers...even if against a sort-of piloted opponent ? "

> You reposition.

> The Brunette is still unconcious

> No; the energy did not change when the purple tear opened.

> Reimu looks concerned as she answers. "Make her decide it's less effort to concede rather than keep fighting. I don't think I've ever fought Yukari when she's serious."

> "Do you think she can be woken up, or regain consciousness in the middle of this?"

> "She might." Reisen replies. "What bothers me is that she's not doing anything."

> The door of the temple opens, and Narumi enters. You recall she said she would be heading here, but was lagged behind you and Byakuren due to her speed.

> "I heard noise when I arrived; what's going on here?" the Jizo asks.

> The girl immediately looks at Narumi.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #383 on: September 17, 2022, 10:37:27 AM »
> You reposition.

> The Brunette is still unconcious

> No; the energy did not change when the purple tear opened.

> Reimu looks concerned as she answers. "Make her decide it's less effort to concede rather than keep fighting. I don't think I've ever fought Yukari when she's serious."

> "She might." Reisen replies. "What bothers me is that she's not doing anything."

> The door of the temple opens, and Narumi enters. You recall she said she would be heading here, but was lagged behind you and Byakuren due to her speed.

> "I heard noise when I arrived; what's going on here?" the Jizo asks.

> The girl immediately looks at Narumi.

> Immediately dash close to Narumi in a way to hamper her being targeted while warning her as such...

> ...point at the Blond Girl in purple: " Watch out the Grimoire-Thief,now aiming for yours piloting an innocent to steal them,and with teleporting powers similar to a certain Yukari".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #384 on: September 18, 2022, 05:49:39 PM »
> There at plenty of people here better suited for protection. Given our small stature, we're better suited for something sneaky, like taking a grimoire back, restraining her with our ability, or finding out where she storing them next time she makes a tear.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #385 on: September 18, 2022, 10:04:44 PM »
> Immediately dash close to Narumi in a way to hamper her being targeted while warning her as such...

> ...point at the Blond Girl in purple: " Watch out the Grimoire-Thief,now aiming for yours piloting an innocent to steal them,and with teleporting powers similar to a certain Yukari".

> There at plenty of people here better suited for protection. Given our small stature, we're better suited for something sneaky, like taking a grimoire back, restraining her with our ability, or finding out where she storing them next time she makes a tear.

> You warn Narumi.

> "Yukari; wasn't that the one the others said it was worth talking to?"

> The Jizo magician seems unfamiliar with this "Yukari" too.

> "Don't use your magic; Narumi." Byakuren suggests. "If she dosen't know where your Grimoire is, she can't take it."

> Reimu throws several talismans at the girl in purple, before making a gesture with her spare hand and her gohei.

> The talismans land and attach to the girl's body, before glowing.

> "Evil Sealing Talisman!" Reimu says.

> The talismans fall off the girl; who looks down at them.

> "Huh?" Reimu says.

> "... Those talismans are meant to seal Youkai." Ichirin points out. "We've... managed to confirm our enemy is not a youkai."

> Reisen quickly fires a few magical bullets from her finger, and another of the tears open up and the bullets are redirected. Reisen is prepared and evades.

> "... So she defended against my bullets and Unzan's fists, but not your Talismans Reimu. That suggests that she knew they wouldn't harm her." Reisen points out.

> The girl raises her arms; taking a pose that looks like a cross. The energy intensifies, and a purple fissure opens up below her. Larger than the previous ones.

> While her expression is unchanged, a bead of sweat rolls down her forehead and her cheek, and you can tell she is.. straining.

> "Hhhhhhhhh....ko...." the girl makes a... sound. Not something that is a word, or anything understandable. But the sound is clearly... pained.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #386 on: September 22, 2022, 01:20:07 AM »
> You warn Narumi.

> "Yukari; wasn't that the one the others said it was worth talking to?"

> The Jizo magician seems unfamiliar with this "Yukari" too.

> "Don't use your magic; Narumi." Byakuren suggests. "If she dosen't know where your Grimoire is, she can't take it."

> Reimu throws several talismans at the girl in purple, before making a gesture with her spare hand and her gohei.

> The talismans land and attach to the girl's body, before glowing.

> "Evil Sealing Talisman!" Reimu says.

> The talismans fall off the girl; who looks down at them.

> "Huh?" Reimu says.

> "... Those talismans are meant to seal Youkai." Ichirin points out. "We've... managed to confirm our enemy is not a youkai."

> Reisen quickly fires a few magical bullets from her finger, and another of the tears open up and the bullets are redirected. Reisen is prepared and evades.

> "... So she defended against my bullets and Unzan's fists, but not your Talismans Reimu. That suggests that she knew they wouldn't harm her." Reisen points out.

> The girl raises her arms; taking a pose that looks like a cross. The energy intensifies, and a purple fissure opens up below her. Larger than the previous ones.

> While her expression is unchanged, a bead of sweat rolls down her forehead and her cheek, and you can tell she is.. straining.

> "Hhhhhhhhh....ko...." the girl makes a... sound. Not something that is a word, or anything understandable. But the sound is clearly... pained.

//  :cherry: (Re)hhhhhh(n)....ko..." :cherry: as a sound intended to Renko,her best and still completely unconsciuos,but still safe and unmanipulated ,friend//

// Alright then ,this next command of mine.could be altered to be" teamwork-bettered",but should not be in its main intentions...//

//...since Narumi's Grimoire on herself is the top priority to not reveal and protect,but also Olympia herself "might become.a new target for The Piloting Culprit if we do altert them with enough of a display", even if not a Grimoire or.Equivalent Artifact herself she indeed does have "her newly discovered, unique ,constructive empowerment link-touch with them"....  //

> Fly to Narumi while being on guard and sensing the "Piloted Girl's Fissure Energy",and...

>...tell we better escort her and ourselves,mostly her but it might also be involving us if we "manage to altert the culprit enough"  , out of this room and safely retreat mostly-nearby .

> Manage what we all are able at a good speed,safe distance and to safe spot.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #387 on: September 23, 2022, 03:27:54 PM »
> Fly to Narumi while being on guard and sensing the "Piloted Girl's Fissure Energy",and...

>...tell we better escort her and ourselves,mostly her but it might also be involving us if we "manage to altert the culprit enough"  , out of this room and safely retreat mostly-nearby .

> Manage what we all are able at a good speed,safe distance and to safe spot.

> Fly float towards Narumi.

> You suggest to Narumi that you should both back out of the building.

> As you do this; the strange girl sinks into the purple fissure she opened beneath her, which closes up.

> "Did she retreat?" Byakuren asks.

> "Stay on guard, if she really has powers like Yukari, she could come from anywhere." Reimu warns.

> The ominous feeling has subsided with the disappearance of the girl. No, more specifically; with the purple fissure closing. The floor is; oddly; undamaged.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #388 on: September 25, 2022, 09:20:30 PM »
> Fly float towards Narumi.

> You suggest to Narumi that you should both back out of the building.

> As you do this; the strange girl sinks into the purple fissure she opened beneath her, which closes up.

> "Did she retreat?" Byakuren asks.

> "Stay on guard, if she really has powers like Yukari, she could come from anywhere." Reimu warns.

> The ominous feeling has subsided with the disappearance of the girl. No, more specifically; with the purple fissure closing. The floor is; oddly; undamaged.

> Stay on guard, stay in the room and tell the others you are no longer sensing any ominous feeling or energy.

> If nothing is sensed or happens,check the condition of the "unconscious brunette human".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #389 on: September 28, 2022, 07:30:17 PM »
> Stay on guard, stay in the room and tell the others you are no longer sensing any ominous feeling or energy.

> If nothing is sensed or happens,check the condition of the "unconscious brunette human".

> You and the others stay on guard. Byakuren is the first to relax.

> You float over to the unconscious human. When you approach; she stirs, opens her eyes, and suddenly sits up.

> "Merry?!" she says, before she groans and holds her head, looking around.

> Reimu immediately rushes over to the girl.

> "Merry? Is that the girl in purple?"

> "W-who are you?" the girl stammers, clearly quite distressed.

> "Is she a blonde girl wearing purple?!" Reimu says in an irritated tone.

> "Y-yes, but where is she? Where am I? What happened? The last thing I know Merry suddenly stopped speaking, and I turned to check on her and she had this strange look on her face and... I don't remember after that..."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.