Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4  (Read 17165 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #780 on: September 23, 2022, 05:04:20 AM »
Aya:

> That's fine. We look for people with our eyes, not our hands. Begin walking around the grounds looking for Merry.
> "Oh, did she? That's good. I feel bad for how I've treated Momi today. Might even call it mistreating her."
> Press a little more, and then resume the gentle stroking while still applying the pressing pressure.
> "And yeah, I'm out and about looking to fix things. But I know I have a reputation, and some of it I might even deserve. I...basically don't want you to think I'm buddying up to you and offering my support strictly in the pursuit of power, because I bet some people would think exactly that. It's still something I'm working out internally."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #781 on: September 23, 2022, 05:21:56 AM »
Aya:

> That's fine. We look for people with our eyes, not our hands. Begin walking around the grounds looking for Merry.
> "Oh, did she? That's good. I feel bad for how I've treated Momi today. Might even call it mistreating her."
> Press a little more, and then resume the gentle stroking while still applying the pressing pressure.
> "And yeah, I'm out and about looking to fix things. But I know I have a reputation, and some of it I might even deserve. I...basically don't want you to think I'm buddying up to you and offering my support strictly in the pursuit of power, because I bet some people would think exactly that. It's still something I'm working out internally."
Aya:

> You start searching.
> "I wouldn't have guessed you were in it for power." Yukari responds.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #782 on: September 23, 2022, 05:34:15 AM »
Aya:

> "I'm glad you think so, because I suddenly find myself wondering about myself. If you don't mind the gushing..."
> "Boss Iizunamaru has pretty strongly implied she thought about having us switch stations, if not outright wanting it. I shut that down before it could get very far, because I didn't want to do admin."
> Continue stroking that finger. If it goes in, well, these things happen.
> "But seeing this cold now, and really, seeing you in some states today that I didn't think I'd ever see you in before...I suddenly found a small part of myself wishing I was your equal, or at least someone comparable. I do truly believe that it's because I'd never truly considered your position and just how much work you do, and considering it made me want you to not have to continue always having that burden. But...desiring to be Comparable To Yukari Yakumo has to be rooted in some amount of desire for power, doesn't it? Even if we accept that it's benevolent in nature now, who's to say that makes it okay, or that it'll continue to be that way in the future? Never mind that this is coming from a rank-and-file tengu - would the other major Gensokyo races be truly fine with such a possible shift in power balance?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #783 on: September 23, 2022, 06:00:49 AM »
Aya:

> "I'm glad you think so, because I suddenly find myself wondering about myself. If you don't mind the gushing..."
> "Boss Iizunamaru has pretty strongly implied she thought about having us switch stations, if not outright wanting it. I shut that down before it could get very far, because I didn't want to do admin."
> Continue stroking that finger. If it goes in, well, these things happen.
> "But seeing this cold now, and really, seeing you in some states today that I didn't think I'd ever see you in before...I suddenly found a small part of myself wishing I was your equal, or at least someone comparable. I do truly believe that it's because I'd never truly considered your position and just how much work you do, and considering it made me want you to not have to continue always having that burden. But...desiring to be Comparable To Yukari Yakumo has to be rooted in some amount of desire for power, doesn't it? Even if we accept that it's benevolent in nature now, who's to say that makes it okay, or that it'll continue to be that way in the future? Never mind that this is coming from a rank-and-file tengu - would the other major Gensokyo races be truly fine with such a possible shift in power balance?"
Aya:

> "Hm... Gensokyo was never about such balance in the first place. The balance it has is humans living amongst Youkai while not being in a constantly overwhelmed state. Danmaku made that easier than the times before. Huhu... No one should really get upset over a young Tengu lady helping out more."
> You still don't see Merry around.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #784 on: September 23, 2022, 06:07:05 AM »
Aya:

> "...If you say so, Lady Yakumo. ...That's my current thought process, then. I want to be someone capable of standing in for you so you don't need to be what Gensokyo asks of you 24/7."
> Head into the Shrine proper, looking for Merry.
> "Of course, that's assuming such a thing is even possible."
> Smile a bit. (If the finger hasn't entered yet, do so now.)
> "Though two young ladies like us have plenty of time to figure it out, if we want to."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 06:09:35 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #785 on: September 23, 2022, 06:31:18 AM »
Aya:

> "...If you say so, Lady Yakumo. ...That's my current thought process, then. I want to be someone capable of standing in for you so you don't need to be what Gensokyo asks of you 24/7."
> Head into the Shrine proper, looking for Merry.
> "Of course, that's assuming such a thing is even possible."
> Smile a bit. (If the finger hasn't entered yet, do so now.)
> "Though two young ladies like us have plenty of time to figure it out, if we want to."
Aya:

> You go in.
> There's still no one around. Not even in the shrine. Did she leave already? Is she hiding?
> "Seems we're left in the dust..." Yukari comments.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #786 on: September 23, 2022, 06:34:00 AM »
Aya:

> Has Yukari's face changed at all after what we just did?
> "Hmm...Larva, can you check for people?"
> Examine the winds for any presences nearby.

Larva:

> Snap back to reality from spacing out from boredom. We're being called upon, and as a brand-new hero, we can't let our fair citizens down!
> "Wha-huh? Oh, uh, sure, Miss Cow Tengu! Your hero is on the job!"
> Feel for any life essences in the vicinity.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 12:39:10 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #787 on: September 23, 2022, 01:12:12 PM »
Aya:

> Has Yukari's face changed at all after what we just did?
> "Hmm...Larva, can you check for people?"
> Examine the winds for any presences nearby.

Larva:

> Snap back to reality from spacing out from boredom. We're being called upon, and as a brand-new hero, we can't let our fair citizens down!
> "Wha-huh? Oh, uh, sure, Miss Cow Tengu! Your hero is on the job!"
> Feel for any life essences in the vicinity.
Aya:

> You think you've got her attention Well....
> You don't feel any interruptions or people about.

Eternity:

> You feel some under the table, like before. Even though Piece is with your group now...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #788 on: September 23, 2022, 01:14:54 PM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Don't call me that."

Eternity:

> Point at the kotatsu.
> "There's someone under there. I couldn't find them earlier, though. Maybe they're inside the floor?"

Aya:

> Frown curiously at the kotatsu.
> Set Yukari down on her own two feet.
> Lift the kotatsu and set it to the side.
> Then inspect the floor where the kotatsu was.

Eternity:

> Once the kotatsu is moved, put our head to the floor where it was and have a listen for someone.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 01:21:34 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #789 on: September 23, 2022, 01:26:06 PM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Don't call me that."

Eternity:

> Point at the kotatsu.
> "There's someone under there. I couldn't find them earlier, though. Maybe they're inside the floor?"

Aya:

> Frown curiously at the kotatsu.
> Set Yukari down on her own two feet.
> Lift the kotatsu and set it to the side.
> Then inspect the floor where the kotatsu was.

Eternity:

> Once the kotatsu is moved, put our head to the floor where it was and have a listen for someone.
Aya:

> You set Yukari down and lift the Kotatsu out of the way.
> Now that it can pass by, you note the wind is obstructed by something invisible.

Eternity:

> You put your hea-
> ugh. Again you bump into the-
> Wait, the table was moved though.

Aya:

> You feel the obstruction moving some.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #790 on: September 23, 2022, 01:27:23 PM »
Aya:

> Rush down, grab, and lift the obstruction with both hands, but try doing so gently.
> "Hey, Sunny. How are you doing?"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 01:30:09 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #791 on: September 23, 2022, 01:37:06 PM »
Aya:

> Rush down, grab, and lift the obstruction with both hands, but try doing so gently.
> "Hey, Sunny. How are you doing?"
Aya:

> You pick up the heavier than expected obstruction.
> "Morning Aya..." You hear Sunny, as she reveals herself.
> And her cohorts. Star and Luna. Though they look like... Kaguya and Yukari. Well, you don't see Kaguya as often, so maybe Yukari is the only accurate one.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #792 on: September 23, 2022, 01:39:02 PM »
Aya:

> How does Sunny look?
> Give a low whistle.
> "Dang, look at you three! Why were you hiding yourselves and denying the world the privilege of looking at the new yous?"
> Look over at Yukari.
> "Sheesh, you just have all sorts of lookalikes today, don't you?"

Eternity:

> Frown a bit.
> "Hey, yeah! Why didn't you say hi earlier when I bonked into you? I thought we were friends!"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 01:49:01 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #793 on: September 23, 2022, 01:51:25 PM »
Aya:

> How does Sunny look?
> Give a low whistle.
> "Dang, look at you three! Why were you hiding yourselves and denying the world the privilege of looking at the new yous?"
> Look very at Yukari.
> "Sheesh, you just have all sorts of lookalikes today, don't you?"

Eternity:

> Frown a bit.
> "Hey, yeah! Why didn't you say hi earlier when I bonked into you? I thought we were friends!"
Aya Eternity:

> Huge. Not to your level, but still... Star looks the least changed, and Luna is still noticeable as herself more then Yukari too. At least since you knew both. You can see why Eternity got fooled, especially with that bed hair.

> ""I've been asleep all night." Sunny rubs her eyes.
> "Are we being asked to help out?" Luna questions tiredly. "Reimu's on it..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #794 on: September 23, 2022, 01:55:24 PM »
Eternity:

> "Nah, you can keep sleeping. I'm on the job as Gensokyo's newest hero!"
> Put up a piece sign. (But not a Piece sign! We can't steal our date's thunder like that without her permission.)

Aya:

> Squeeze Sunny as we put her back down where she was.
> "I won't say no if any of you want to join us, but you needn't feel obligated. Where did Reimu go? The cold will be affecting her too, and she might be frozen solid by now."

Eternity:

> Pat Aya's chest.
> "Oh hey, if you three are sleepy, you can hop inside Miss Cow Tengu's chest! Piece is already in there, taking a nap."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #795 on: September 23, 2022, 01:59:47 PM »
Eternity:

> "Nah, you can keep sleeping. I'm on the job as Gensokyo's newest hero!"
> Put up a piece sign. (But not a Piece sign! We can't steal our date's thunder like that without her permission.)

Aya:

> Squeeze Sunny as we put her back down where she was.
> "I won't say no if any of you want to join us, but you needn't feel obligated. Where did Reimu go? The cold will be affecting her too, and she might be frozen solid by now."

Eternity:

> Pat Aya's chest.
> "Oh hey, if you three are sleepy, you can hop inside Miss Cow Tengu's chest! Piece is already in there, taking a nap."
Aya:

> "She's..." Luna looks. "Wait, that's not Reimu. What are you doing, Larva?"
> "Someone that came by is headed underground. Maybe that was Reimu." Star pokes an eye open. "Also, Aya isn't a cow. That's just rude."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #796 on: September 23, 2022, 02:03:44 PM »
Aya:

> "I did just ask you to not call me that, Larva."

Eternity:

> Frown at Luna while ignoring Aya.
> "I just told you, I'm Gensokyo's newest hero! I even got myself a tengu steed to fly me around everywhere."

Aya:

> Sigh and rub our face a bit.

Eternity:

> "Oh wait, while we're back here, I should clean up after myself."
> Hop out of Aya's chest, retrieve the clothes we left on the kotatsu earlier, and then hop back in, shoving our clothes into Aya all the way and sinking down to where we were before.
> "See, she's got tons of storage space! Like I said, Piece is asleep inside her. You have my hero's permission to join Piece inside her if you want!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #797 on: September 23, 2022, 02:07:44 PM »
Aya:

> "I did just ask you to not call me that, Larva."

Eternity:

> Frown at Luna while ignoring Aya.
> "I just told you, I'm Gensokyo's newest hero! I even got myself a tengu steed to fly me around everywhere."

Aya:

> Sigh and rub our face a bit.

Eternity:

> "Oh wait, while we're back here, I should clean up after myself."
> Hop out of Aya's chest, retrieve the clothes we left on the kotatsu earlier, and then hop back in, shoving our clothes into Aya all the way and sinking down to where we were before.
> "See, she's got tons of storage space! Like I said, Piece is asleep inside her. You have my hero's permission to join Piece inside her if you want!"
Eternity:

> You put your clothes in your new package.
> "You don't have to be dressed like reimu to be a hero." Luna says.
> "Yeah. In fact, we can be better heroes than you. Watch."
> Sunny says, as she starts outside.
> The other two get up and follow her.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #798 on: September 23, 2022, 02:09:49 PM »
Eternity:

> Point after the three fairies.
> "Onward, Miss Aya!"

Aya:

> Gently pick Yukari back up and resume all previous hand activities. (If we can get the hand on her chest inside her dress somehow, then do so, but if we can't, don't worry about it.)
> Then follow the fairies outside.
> "Do you happen to remember what that person you mentioned looked like, Star?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #799 on: September 23, 2022, 02:19:06 PM »
Eternity:

> Point after the three fairies.
> "Onward, Miss Aya!"

Aya:

> Gently pick Yukari back up and resume all previous hand activities. (If we can get the hand on her chest inside her dress somehow, then do so, but if we can't, don't worry about it.)
> Then follow the fairies outside.
> "Do you happen to remember what that person you mentioned looked like, Star?"
Aya:

> You follow, with Yukari back in hand.
> "No. I just felt them." Star answers.
> Sunny fires a laser into the sky...
> Then seems to stop it. Or get it stuck in something. Either way, it starts to become too bright to look at anymore, but also hot.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #800 on: September 23, 2022, 02:27:01 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wahh!"
> Cover our eyes with our hands.
> Try absorbing the energy from the bright light into ourselves.

Aya:

> Try imagining how the Three Light Fairies would look dressed as Reimu, given they could probably fit in them now that they're taller.
> Close our eyes and turn our head a little bit away.
> "Well, that certainly feels good on every part of me other than my eyes..."
> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Do you care in any direction that I have been doing this to your body, Lady Yakumo? You have been remarkably...nonresponsive this whole time."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #801 on: September 23, 2022, 02:36:43 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wahh!"
> Cover our eyes with our hands.
> Try absorbing the energy from the bright light into ourselves.

Aya:

> Try imagining how the Three Light Fairies would look dressed as Reimu, given they could probably fit in them now that they're taller.
> Close our eyes and turn our head a little bit away.
> "Well, that certainly feels good on every part of me other than my eyes..."
> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Do you care in any direction that I have been doing this to your body, Lady Yakumo? You have been remarkably...nonresponsive this whole time."
Eternity:

> You try...
> It feels like it's keeping away from you. And bouncing around something up there, really fast.

Aya:

> You imagine a small Reimu squad...
> "How unbecoming of one of Gensokyo's sages would it be to react too much to something physical? I am a Youkai, after all. Of course, maybe it'd be different if we didn't have company.
> "Mm... I can't cover all of a Gensokyo. Especially with the sun not up yet. " Sunny stops. A lot of the snow had already melted...
> "Then let's go track down Cirno." Star says.
> "Alright. We can go beat her up like Reimu would if she doesn't stop this." Sunny agrees.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #802 on: September 23, 2022, 02:42:32 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wow...that's some really strong energy! Nice job, Sunny! You're definitely suited to also be a hero! Just please don't steal my thunder too much..."

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Being a youkai didn't stop Hata or Boss from turning beet red and fidgeting all over the place. I'll grant that a sage is just a bit higher than a tengu, though. But I'll see what I can do about some alone time, since now you have me curious~"
> Put a little more energy into what that finger is doing.
> Peek a little bit to see if we can see again. If so, resume looking around normally.
> "Wait a moment, you three. I know that Luna said you don't need to be dressed like Reimu to be a hero. But have you thought about dressing like her anyway, to see how you look? Larva wears the look pretty well, I think, and I bet you all would too."

Eternity:

> "Hey, my thunder!!"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 02:53:11 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #803 on: September 23, 2022, 02:59:54 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wow...that's some really strong energy! Nice job, Sunny! You're definitely suited to also be a hero! Just please don't steal my thunder too much..."

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Being a youkai didn't stop Hata or Boss from turning beet red and fidgeting all over the place. I'll grant that a sage is just a bit higher than a tengu, though. But I'll see what I can do about some alone time, since now you have me curious~"
> Put a little more energy into what that finger is doing.
> Peek a little bit to see if we can see again. If so, resume looking around normally.
> "Wait a moment, you three. I know that Luna said you don't need to be dressed like Reimu to be a hero. But have you thought about dressing like her anyway, to see how you look? Larva wears the look pretty well, I think, and I bet you all would too."

Eternity:

> "Hey, my thunder!!"
Aya:

> You can see again.
> "We're trying to prove a point by not..."
> Well, Yukari is definitely reacting in some way. Just not one visible to others... from what you feel at least.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #804 on: September 23, 2022, 03:01:35 PM »
Aya:

> Continue as we are with Yukari.
> "Aww. And I wanted to see how cute you'd all look, even if you just took them back off before heading out...But I won't try to force you."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 03:16:51 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #805 on: September 23, 2022, 03:25:39 PM »
Aya:

> Continue as we are with Yukari.
> "Aww. And I wanted to see how cute you'd all look, even if you just took them back off before heading out...But I won't try to force you."
Aya:

> "You must like how Reimu looks a lot, huh?" Sunny questions
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #806 on: September 23, 2022, 03:27:43 PM »
Aya:

> "Well, the outfit's kinda iconic, don't you think? Enough so that it's always interesting to see how other people look while wearing it. There's been a few already...Marisa, Suika, and Lady Ibaraki, at the very least. I think Lady Komeiji might have done so as well? And Gensokyo's newest hero here, of course."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #807 on: September 23, 2022, 03:32:36 PM »
Aya:

> "Well, the outfit's kinda iconic, don't you think? Enough so that it's always interesting to see how other people look while wearing it. There's been a few already...Marisa, Suika, and Lady Ibaraki, at the very least. I think Lady Komeiji might have done so as well? And Gensokyo's newest hero here, of course."
Aya:

> "She'll get mad if we mess with her clothes anyways."
> "Good luck with that by the way, Larva."
> "Have you found Cirno yet?" Sunny and.
> "Maybe. Let's try this spot" Star leads.
> The other two start to follow.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #808 on: September 23, 2022, 03:37:02 PM »
Larva:

> "She can't get mad at a fellow hero, silly."

Aya:

> Look down at Larva.
> "You might be surprised, actually."
> Look back up at the fairies.
> "Do be careful when you find her. Last I was aware, she was out of commission, and even if she's awake, simply beating her up might not be enough for this to stop. You may need to make her put in an active effort to stop it. I'd love to go with you, but there are a number of other things I need to take care of...please give her my well wishes if she's awake."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #809 on: September 23, 2022, 03:37:57 PM »
Larva:

> "She can't get mad at a fellow hero, silly."

Aya:

> Look down at Larva.
> "You might be surprised, actually."
> Look back up at the fairies.
> "Do be careful when you find her. Last I was aware, she was out of commission, and even if she's awake, simply beating her up might not be enough for this to stop. You may need to make her put in an active effort to stop it. I'd love to go with you, but there are a number of other things I need to take care of...please give her my well wishes if she's awake."
Aya:

> "We will."
>_