Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4  (Read 17159 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #720 on: September 20, 2022, 09:06:13 PM »
Eternity:

> Give this Yukari a puzzled look, then frown.
> Reach up and lightly tug on Aya's collar with one hand. Point at one of her ears with the other.

Aya:

> Give Eternity a curious look, and bend our head down, leaning our ear toward her specifically.

Eternity:

> Cup a hand around our mouth and whisper into Aya's ear.
> "This Miss Yukari feels funny. I just came from Reimu's place, and there's another Miss Yukari taking a nap there. This one...the cold is really trying to get to her, but it just...can't really get to her, for some reason."

Aya:

> Frown.
> Look back at Yukari. From what we can see through the form of her dress, does her backside look like the one we enjoyed earlier?
> If we can't tell the above, is there sufficient space below her that we could get below her and look without blowing wind up her from below?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 10:41:44 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #721 on: September 21, 2022, 03:55:40 AM »
Eternity:

> Give this Yukari a puzzled look, then frown.
> Reach up and lightly tug on Aya's collar with one hand. Point at one of her ears with the other.

Aya:

> Give Eternity a curious look, and bend our head down, leaning our ear toward her specifically.

Eternity:

> Cup a hand around our mouth and whisper into Aya's ear.
> "This Miss Yukari feels funny. I just came from Reimu's place, and there's another Miss Yukari taking a nap there. This one...the cold is really trying to get to her, but it just...can't really get to her, for some reason."

Aya:

> Frown.
> Look back at Yukari. From what we can see through the form of her dress, does her backside look like the one we enjoyed earlier?
> If we can't tell the above, is there sufficient space below her that we could get below her and look without blowing wind up her from below?
Aya:

> ...No...? You're not sure. She's wearing heavier clothing...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #722 on: September 21, 2022, 10:16:15 AM »
Aya:

> Think for a moment.
> Then swoop over and scoop Yukari up in a bridal carry as before.
> Smile at her while sending a wind whisper into her left ear: "Where would you like to go?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #723 on: September 22, 2022, 02:27:37 PM »
Aya:

> Think for a moment.
> Then swoop over and scoop Yukari up in a bridal carry as before.
> Smile at her while sending a wind whisper into her left ear: "Where would you like to go?"
Aya:

> You scoop-
> ...
> You instead, crash into Yukari, feeling like most of the front of your body has frozen over. Why is she so cold?!
> Thankfully, Eternity is still combating it, so you aren't frozen at least. But she's still really cold. Not as much anymore now that you've gotten a lot of it?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #724 on: September 22, 2022, 02:33:51 PM »
Aya:

> Pull back! Pull back!

Eternity:

> Whisper up to Aya: "Oh, don't touch her! It's really bad with all the cold energy!"

Aya:

> Frown.
> Quickly scribble on our notepad: "Why are you freezing cold, and why do you have Seija's stuff?"
> Then swoop in front of her and show her the note while still frowning.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #725 on: September 22, 2022, 02:37:59 PM »
Aya:

> Pull back! Pull back!

Eternity:

> Whisper up to Aya: "Oh, don't touch her! It's really bad with all the cold energy!"

Aya:

> Frown.
> Quickly scribble on our notepad: "Why are you freezing cold, and why do you have Seija's stuff?"
> Then swoop in front of her and show her the note while still frowning.
Aya:

> You retreat and quickly scribe. Thankfully, these weren't taken from you.
> She looks over, rubbing her face a bit.
> "Sorry. I wanted these... and it's cold out, so I'm wearing a coat." Yukari replies.
> What does wearing a coat have to do with being that cold? Or maybe she's using boundaries alongside it?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #726 on: September 22, 2022, 02:39:46 PM »
Aya:

> Narrow our eyes.
> Take on a quiet tone.
> "Just to be sure you're you...how far did I go with you earlier, when I was carrying you?"

Eternity:

> Blink.
> Look back and forth between Aya and Yukari with a confused look.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #727 on: September 22, 2022, 02:40:55 PM »
Aya:

> Narrow our eyes.
> Take on a quiet tone.
> "Just to be sure you're you...how far did I go with you earlier, when I was carrying you?"

Eternity:

> Blink.
> Look back and forth between Aya and Yukari with a confused look.
Eternity:

> What?

Aya:

> "What? " She questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #728 on: September 22, 2022, 02:47:11 PM »
Aya:

> "My sources tell me you're currently napping at Reimu's place. So I'm curious. When I was carrying you earlier, how forward did I get with you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #729 on: September 22, 2022, 03:00:50 PM »
Aya:

> "My sources tell me you're currently napping at Reimu's place. So I'm curious. When I was carrying you earlier, how forward did I get with you?"
Aya:

> "???" Yukari looks very confused. "Uhh..." She opens her coat a bit to peek at something in it?
> You can hear something quiet from it?
> She seems to adopt a blush, and looks back towards you in surprise. Disbelief?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #730 on: September 22, 2022, 03:03:38 PM »
Aya:

> Give Yukari an even more skeptical look. Have we ever seen her even slightly taken aback, never mind surprised or blushing?
> Use our power of wind to try to recreate the noise that came from her coat in our ear.
> "I realize you are a busy woman with a lot of responsibility, Lady Yakumo. But surely I was not so unskilled and so unimportant that you've already forgotten?"

Eternity:

> Look even more confused, swiveling our head back and forth faster.
> "...Are you two dating???"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #731 on: September 22, 2022, 03:09:44 PM »
Aya:

> Give Yukari an even more skeptical look. Have we ever seen her even slightly taken aback, never mind surprised or blushing?
> Use our power of wind to try to recreate the noise that came from her coat in our ear.
> "I realize you are a busy woman with a lot of responsibility, Lady Yakumo. But surely I was not so unskilled and so unimportant that you've already forgotten?"

Eternity:

> Look even more confused, swiveling our head back and forth faster.
> "...Are you two dating???"
Aya:

> You barely heard any noise as is. You definitely doubt Eternity heard it.
> You don't think you've seen her like this before.
> "Ahem. No worries, Aya, I- d-dating!? No way! I already have Ren-"
> Yukari pauses.
> You hear the noise again. This time just enough to hear a "play off" or something.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #732 on: September 22, 2022, 03:13:41 PM »
Aya:

> ...Slowly pull our hauchiwa fan out, and then cross our arms in front of us.
> "...I think you have some explaining to do, whoever you are. If you know my name, you may also know that I don't necessarily need to be able to touch you to get my way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #733 on: September 22, 2022, 03:15:08 PM »
Aya:

> ...Slowly pull our hauchiwa fan out, and then cross our arms in front of us.
> "...I think you have some explaining to do, whoever you are. If you know my name, you may also know that I don't necessarily need to be able to touch you to get my way."
Aya:

> "I-Is that a threat?" She sounds a bit afraid, but also unafraid? She's getting back up...
>

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #734 on: September 22, 2022, 03:18:55 PM »
Aya:

> Let her get back up. Take on a slightly less aggressive tone.
> "That all depends on how hostile you're feeling. Frankly, I would much rather be amicable, for a number of reasons. But you're impersonating a friend, you've stolen from another friend, you've been dodgy when asked about anything, you nearly froze me solid just now, however intentionally or unintentionally, and you know my name on sight despite me never having seen you before. Forgive me for not having the most trusting opinion of you at the moment."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #735 on: September 22, 2022, 03:24:51 PM »
Aya:

> Let her get back up. Take on a slightly less aggressive tone.
> "That all depends on how hostile you're feeling. Frankly, I would much rather be amicable, for a number of reasons. But you're impersonating a friend, you've stolen from another friend, you've been dodgy when asked about anything, you nearly froze me solid just now, however intentionally or unintentionally, and you know my name on sight despite me never having seen you before. Forgive me for not having the most trusting opinion of you at the moment."
Aya:

> Yukari peers at her coat again. Whispering once more.
> ...
> She seems to be taking a while...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #736 on: September 22, 2022, 03:27:13 PM »
Aya:

> Try using our command of wind to either blow the conversation toward our ears, or recreate the conversation in our ears.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #737 on: September 22, 2022, 03:38:28 PM »
Aya:

> Try using our command of wind to either blow the conversation toward our ears, or recreate the conversation in our ears.
Aya:

> You try...
> "She could also help you. She seems like she can be pacified. You could make a break for it, but we're really high up on the sky..."
> "?????" The woman whispers something you can't understand.
> "...Yukari Yakumo is known as the Youkai of Boundaries, and the Gap Youkai. She's a powerful and wise woman who protects Gensokyo from the shadows,  preferring to leave the credit to Reimu Hakurei by giving her the aid to do more publicly noticeable achievements. Many people, youkai and human alike, fear and or respect her."
> "Okay, I was just a bit sleepy still. It is the morning." The woman stops, stretching. "You don't have to worry. It is just me." She lies.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #738 on: September 22, 2022, 03:44:47 PM »
Aya:

> "Yes, I realize you are just you. But I'm still very curious about who that is. I'm also curious who the person in your coat is, the one giving you a quick summary of who Lady Yakumo is, which presumably you wouldn't need if you were actually Lady Yakumo."
> Tilt our head to the side while gesturing at her coat with our non-fan hand.
> "The voice in your coat is right, though. I can probably help you, and I can certainly be pacified. But I really need you to first stop lying to me and maligning my friends, if you want my help and pacification."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 03:47:04 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #739 on: September 22, 2022, 04:00:07 PM »
Aya:

> "Yes, I realize you are just you. But I'm still very curious about who that is. I'm also curious who the person in your coat is, then one giving you a quick summary of who Lady Yakumo is, which presumably you wouldn't need if you were actually Lady Yakumo."
> Tilt our head to the side while gesturing at her coat with our non-fan hand.
> "The voice in your coat is right, though. I can probably help you, and I can certainly be pacified. But I really need you to first stop lying to me and maligning my friends, if you want my help and pacification."
Aya:

> You're starting to consider this may be Nue or Mamizou. Or both of them...
> "You really ought to-"
> "Apologies for the scare. It seems you're alright." You hear her interrupt herself, as Yukari pops out of your chest, scaring Eternity. "Seems I needed help from Daiyousei again." She sighs, facing you.

> "It's advised to run." You hear the coat voice.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #740 on: September 22, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wah! What the-!"

Aya:

> Look to the coat and sigh.
> "Please don't run. I'm not lying when I say I would much rather be amicable."
> Look to the actual Yukari.
> "Apologies, Lady Yakumo. I have to admit I wasn't quite sure how to handle this situation. Are you okay?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #741 on: September 22, 2022, 04:19:20 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wah! What the-!"

Aya:

> Look to the coat and sigh.
> "Please don't run. I'm not lying when I say I would much rather be amicable."
> Look to the actual Yukari.
> "Apologies, Lady Yakumo. I have to admit I wasn't quite sure how to handle this situation. Are you okay?"
Aya:

> "For the time being. Who's going to run? " She turns.
> Yukari hmphs in amusement, but pauses.
> "I should go..." The imposter says.
> "No, you should stay a while. Come, I'll treat you, even." Yukari insists.
> "I've got something to do."
> "As do I. Why don't we help each other out?"
> "...I will refuse to answer most of your questions. What do you want?" The imposter crosses her arms.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #742 on: September 22, 2022, 04:21:03 PM »
Aya:

> "Off the top of my head? My friend's possessions back. Including the ones you took out of my body."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #743 on: September 22, 2022, 04:24:47 PM »
Aya:

> "Off the top of my head? My friend's possessions back. Including the ones you took out of my body."
Aya:

> "And if I say no?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #744 on: September 22, 2022, 04:26:02 PM »
Eternity:

> How is the cold affecting the real Yukari?

Aya:

> Glance over at Yukari, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Well, that wouldn't be very nice of you, would it?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #745 on: September 22, 2022, 04:36:02 PM »
Eternity:

> How is the cold affecting the real Yukari?

Aya:

> Glance over at Yukari, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Well, that wouldn't be very nice of you, would it?"
Eternity:

> She seems to have something that's keeping her untargeted. It's fine to be around, compared to the wall the other Yukari has.

Aya:

> "..." The woman looks at you and Yukari...
> "I'm not afraid of you. But i guess I can give these up..." She starts to pull the items out of the bag.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #746 on: September 22, 2022, 04:38:21 PM »
Aya:

> Watch the items coming out of the bag, keeping mental track to make sure she pulls out everything we remember disappearing earlier.
> "Thanks. I get you don't want to talk about yourself, which is a little disappointing, not gonna lie. Are you at least willing to tell us why you won't talk about yourself? You or the girl in your coat, who I'm guessing is the Ren you're dating."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #747 on: September 22, 2022, 04:44:31 PM »
Aya:

> Watch the items coming out of the bag, keeping mental track to make sure she pulls out everything we remember disappearing earlier.
> "Thanks. I get you don't want to talk about yourself, which is a little disappointing, not gonna lie. Are you at least willing to tell us why you won't talk about yourself? You or the girl in your court, who I'm guessing is the Ren you're dating."
Aya:

> Seems all the missing things, but the Nimble Fabric. She puts her bag back, on despite such.
> "T-Thats not Renko. It's... I'm not telling." She covers her coat.
> "Miss Usami?" Yukari questions.
> "H-How do you know her!?" The woman asks.
> "Hmhm, are you willing to trade information now?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #748 on: September 22, 2022, 04:48:37 PM »
Aya:

> Look at Yukari with a slight smirk of surprise.
> Then look back at 'Yukari'.
> "An Usami, eh? Fascinating."
> Glance to the bag, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Still waiting for you to produce the plaid purple fabric, by the way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #749 on: September 22, 2022, 04:53:41 PM »
Aya:

> Look at Yukari with a slight smirk of surprise.
> Then look back at 'Yukari'.
> "An Usami, eh? Fascinating."
> Glance to the bag, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Still waiting for you to produce the plaid purple fabric, by the way."
Aya:

> She fiddles about a bit, then sets the cloth down flat as well. It looks empty.
> "I'm looking for her. She was here earlier." The faker says.
>_