Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4  (Read 156547 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #660 on: September 20, 2022, 02:05:25 PM »
Eternity:

> "Then we can go like this! Oh, wait, I gotta get dressed again first."
> Let go of Piece and put our new hero shrine maiden outfit back on.
> Then latch back onto Piece, exit her home, get out from under the shrine, and begin flying into the sky, bringing her with us all the while.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #661 on: September 20, 2022, 02:46:49 PM »
Eternity:

> "Then we can go like this! Oh, wait, I gotta get dressed again first."
> Let go of Piece and put our new hero shrine maiden outfit back on.
> Then latch back onto Piece, exit her home, get out from under the shrine, and begin flying into the sky, bringing her with us all the while.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
Eternity:

> You get dressed, And head out with Piece to-
> You bonk into someone. Right at the entrance to insert the shrine?
> "Hey, hurry and resolve this incident Reimu.." A woman complains, rubbing her eye with a sigh. "It's almost daytime."
> She looks like Yukari. But no hat. Her hair is a bit of a mess.
> "Eh?" Piece questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #662 on: September 20, 2022, 02:47:41 PM »
Eternity:

> "Eh?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #663 on: September 20, 2022, 02:52:34 PM »
Eternity:

> "Eh?"
Eternity:

> The woman shakes her head.
> "This cold is annoying..." She starts to walk away.
> "What was that all about?  Piece questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #664 on: September 20, 2022, 02:53:35 PM »
Eternity:

> Shrug (while still latched onto Piece).
> "Beats me. Hey, Miss Yukari! Where are you going?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #665 on: September 20, 2022, 02:54:54 PM »
Eternity:

> Shrug (while still latched onto Piece).
> "Beats me. Hey, Miss Yukari! Where are you going?"
Eternity:

> "Sleep..." She responds, seemingly headed into the shrine?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #666 on: September 20, 2022, 02:56:05 PM »
Eternity:

> "Oh. ...Hey, can I flow your life essence into my body? Maybe you could sleep inside me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #667 on: September 20, 2022, 02:57:09 PM »
Eternity:

> "Oh. ...Hey, can I flow your life essence into my body? Maybe you could sleep inside me."
Eternity:

> She rounds the corner, ignoring you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #668 on: September 20, 2022, 02:58:42 PM »
Eternity:

> "Guess not. Oh well, let's keep going."
> Take flight and head into the sky, taking Piece with us.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #669 on: September 20, 2022, 03:01:57 PM »
Eternity:

> "Guess not. Oh well, let's keep going."
> Take flight and head into the sky, taking Piece with us.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
Eternity:

> You fly into the air.
> No castle in sight. Especially with it snowing like this.
> "Of course I like you. I would've drove you out of my home if I didn't, right?" Piece responds.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #670 on: September 20, 2022, 03:04:13 PM »
Eternity:

> Smile.
> "Great! I figured you probably did, but I wanted to be sure, just to make sure we were doing adulting correctly. Hey, that must make this a date!"
> Absorb a little more of Piece's fire if we have internal space for it.
> Then try calling on the power we absorbed to will ourselves into knowing which direction to travel in to reach the upside-down castle high in the sky that Miss Piece's Smart Master told us about.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #671 on: September 20, 2022, 03:15:21 PM »
Eternity:

> Smile.
> "Great! I figured you probably did, but I wanted to be sure, just to make sure we were doing adulting correctly. Hey, that must make this a date!"
> Absorb a little more of Piece's fire if we have internal space for it.
> Then try calling on the power we absorbed to will ourselves into knowing which direction to travel in to reach the upside-down castle high in the sky that Miss Piece's Smart Master told us about.
Eternity:

> You still feel fullish..
> You try, but nothing seems to happen...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #672 on: September 20, 2022, 03:16:49 PM »
Eternity:

> Try willing ourselves to teleport ourselves and Piece to open space near Aya.
> If that doesn't work, frown. "Hey, I don't suppose you can see a floating castle, can you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #673 on: September 20, 2022, 03:22:56 PM »
Eternity:

> Try willing ourselves to teleport ourselves and Piece to open space near Aya.
> If that doesn't work, frown. "Hey, I don't suppose you can see a floating castle, can you?"
Eternity:

> You try...
> ... nothing...
> Clownpiece shakes her head.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2022, 03:25:46 PM »
Eternity:

> Do we still feel powerful enough that we feel like we could do anything?
> If we do: Try calling on the power we've absorbed to make it so we know where Aya is relative to where we are.
> If we do not: "Crap. Guess we've just gotta search the sky. Not really how I would have wanted our first date to go..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #675 on: September 20, 2022, 03:32:56 PM »
Eternity:

> Do we still feel powerful enough that we feel like we could do anything?
> If we do: Try calling on the power we've absorbed to make it so we know where Aya is relative to where we are.
> If we do not: "Crap. Guess we've just gotta search the sky. Not really how I would have wanted our first date to go..."
Eternity:

> You do
> This attempt does seem to work. Above the mountain.  At least you can sorta see the mountain.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #676 on: September 20, 2022, 03:35:05 PM »
Eternity:

> Fly to the top of the mountain, then.
> "Is there anything extra you wanna do, then? Flying through a snowstorm on a rescue mission isn't quite what I thought I'd want to do on a first date, and I can imagine it isn't what you want to do on a first date either."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #677 on: September 20, 2022, 03:37:54 PM »
Eternity:

> Fly to the top of the mountain, then.
> "Is there anything extra you wanna do, then? Flying through a snowstorm on a rescue mission isn't quite what I thought I'd want to do on a first date, and I can imagine it isn't what you want to do on a first date either."
Eternity:

> You head off.
> "I kinda want to sleep. Especially since you made me feel like that earlier..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #678 on: September 20, 2022, 03:39:20 PM »
Eternity:

> "You might be able to sleep inside me if I try doing that again. But I don't know if your Master would allow it..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #679 on: September 20, 2022, 03:40:46 PM »
Eternity:

> "You might be able to sleep inside me if I try doing that again. But I don't know if your Master would allow it..."
Eternity:

> "I can wait to get back home to sleep. Maybe."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #680 on: September 20, 2022, 03:42:59 PM »
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Sure. Oh, maybe you could sleep when we get to the castle! It's a castle so it has to have comfy beds."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #681 on: September 20, 2022, 03:45:22 PM »
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Sure. Oh, maybe you could sleep when we get to the castle! It's a castle so it has to have comfy beds."
Eternity:

> "Sure."
> You can see something big in the sky,  far above the ground.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #682 on: September 20, 2022, 03:47:13 PM »
Eternity:

> "Oh! I think that's it!"
> Make a butterflyline for the big thing!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #683 on: September 20, 2022, 03:51:11 PM »
Eternity:

> "Oh! I think that's it!"
> Make a butterflyline for the big thing!
Eternity:

> You hurry along
> Seeing it with your own eyes, it really is a castle. Upside down. In the air.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #684 on: September 20, 2022, 03:52:43 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wow...it really is floating and upside-down. How does it not just fall down? It has to be really heavy!"
> Find a reasonable place to land so that we can enter the castle, and then land there.
> Then try to sense any life essences in the vicinity.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #685 on: September 20, 2022, 04:00:21 PM »
Eternity:

> "Wow...it really is floating and upside-down. How does it not just fall down? It has to be really heavy!"
> Find a reasonable place to land so that we can enter the castle, and then land there.
> Then try to sense any life essences in the vicinity.
Eternity:

> "Magic? "
> You land and try...
> There's quite a few. Two are moving. There's another two nearby, not moving.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #686 on: September 20, 2022, 04:01:16 PM »
Eternity:

> "Must be. Hmm...there are some people here..."
> Head in the direction of the moving energies first.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #687 on: September 20, 2022, 04:04:39 PM »
Eternity:

> "Must be. Hmm...there are some people here..."
> Head in the direction of the moving energies first.
Eternity:

> The interior is even upside down...
> The two seem to stop when getting near to you, and actively start heading away from you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #688 on: September 20, 2022, 04:07:35 PM »
Eternity:

> Frown. That's weird...
> Hmm. Well, if one of them was Aya, and she knew someone was coming, she wouldn't be running away. She'd be heading toward whoever needs to rescue her. So maybe she's one of the ones staying still. That would make if she were, like, a prisoner or something.
> On the other hand, if Aya's being held prisoner, then the people moving away from us could be the culprits, and we can't let them get too far away if they are!
> ...
> ...Best to get more information from Aya herself. Head toward the unmoving energies.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #689 on: September 20, 2022, 04:12:54 PM »
Eternity:

> Frown. That's weird...
> Hmm. Well, if one of them was Aya, and she knew someone was coming, she wouldn't be running away. She'd be heading toward whoever needs to rescue her. So maybe she's one of the ones staying still. That would make if she were, like, a prisoner or something.
> On the other hand, if Aya's being held prisoner, then the people moving away from us could be the culprits, and we can't let them get too far away if they are!
> ...
> ...Best to get more information from Aya herself. Head toward the unmoving energies.
Eternity:

> You change your plan and head for still one's.
> Soon enough,  the first you come across are two figures... both frozen solid. One is Aya, as you remember her.
> ...
> Well, maybe larger
> A lot larger.
> "Oh. Is this that ice fairy's doing?" Piece questions.
>_