Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on July 26, 2022, 08:50:43 PM

Title: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 26, 2022, 08:50:43 PM
Seki
>Huh, sure I'm weak and Alice is strong.
->But why does it hurt my ego so much?
Aya:

> You are Aya Shameimaru, the fastest girl in Gensokyo who is tackling the current incident headfirst. That would be the phenomenon starting with the moon shining brightly and having progressed to Gensokyo becoming mixed between fantasy and reality. The most obvious change being that locations have been altered, such as the Human Village and the underground city of Former Hell, and the most obvious issue being that flight is almost impossible for those without an explainable means, such as wings or propulsion. You've begun to suggest that a council be made so that the residents of Gensokyo can decide how to take these changes on.
> Additionally, the Ice Fairy, Cirno, seems to have gotten snowballed into an incident of her own, resulting in there being two of her - one seemingly stronger than before and currently causing another incident from what you have seen and heard here, - and the other being the "inner", less enthusiastic smaller version of her that you hold in your arms.
> You stand in Reimu's passage to the underground, having met back up with nearly all of your group. Daiyousei has requested a fight between your allies and hers before you, or her, sets off to brace the other troublemaking Cirno.

Seki:

> Alongside the aforementioned incident business, you've become a maid for the Scarlet Devil Mansion, approved by both mistress Remilia and Flandre Scarlet. You have your new steeds and carriage to thank for this, which you have parked in the underground here.
> Despite having the capacity to ride seemingly anywhere and still create and float your heads some distance away from you, you still feel weak compared to many of those around you... You wonder if there's a way past such...

> "Yep. I'd like to try out fighting alongside you more as well." Koa adds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 26, 2022, 09:42:53 PM
Aya:

> "Works for me."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on July 27, 2022, 12:13:31 AM
Seki
>Look Cirno in the eye
->"You might be the strongest fairy, but there will always be someone stronger and someone better."
-->Nod. "The greatest strength you possess is to keep on going even when you suffer setbacks. With this strength you've overcome many."
--->"Compare the Cirno of today to the fairy you were when born."

>"So, Cirno, tell me.  What will you do?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2022, 07:15:40 PM
Aya:

> "Works for me."
Seki
>Look Cirno in the eye
->"You might be the strongest fairy, but there will always be someone stronger and someone better."
-->Nod. "The greatest strength you possess is to keep on going even when you suffer setbacks. With this strength you've overcome many."
--->"Compare the Cirno of today to the fairy you were when born."

>"So, Cirno, tell me.  What will you do?"
Aya:

> "Alright then. Let's give them some space out here. Unless you want them to do this elsewhere?" Daiyousei asks.
> "You could use our place, since this is right next to another realm." The Oni Shingyoku gestures towards the exit where the snow is blowing heavily at.

Seki:

> "Not like I was trying to be the strongest anymore." Cirno murmurs. "At least not being uselessevery encounter would've been nice..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 27, 2022, 07:18:56 PM
Aya:

> Lightly rub Cirno's head. "You've certainly not been useless in any encounters so far today."
> To DaiGyoku: "I'm fine with whatever works for you all."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2022, 07:21:39 PM
Aya:

> Lightly rub Cirno's head. "You've certainly not been useless in any encounters so far today."
> To DaiGyoku: "I'm fine with whatever works for you all."
Aya:

> "Let's just get started." Koa leads the way back through the doorway.
> Alice follows, and as do the fairies and Daiyousei.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 27, 2022, 07:22:31 PM
Aya:

> "Hopefully there isn't too much more havoc caused out there while we're doing this..."
> Head through the door as well.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on July 27, 2022, 07:26:23 PM
Seki
>"I understand where your coming from.  It hurts, but you need keep trying and maybe you can't win then you have to be clever or be useful another way."

>Pat our coach
->"I cannot fight to save my life, but I can help ferry those who can."

>Which of our horses looks the best for riding in Aya and Daiyousei's bet?

//Argh it took too long to write
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2022, 07:29:53 PM
Aya:

> "Hopefully there isn't too much more havoc caused out there while we're doing this..."
> Head through the door as well.
Seki
>"I understand where your coming from.  It hurts, but you need keep trying and maybe you can't win then you have to be clever or be useful another way."

>Pat our coach
->"I cannot fight to save my life, but I can help ferry those who can."

>Which of our horses looks the best for riding in Aya and Daiyousei's bet?

//Argh it took too long to write
Seki:

> "I haven't even been as helpful as that, even..." The ice fairy speaks.
> They all look great. You'd find it difficult to pick one to favor out of them...
> Wait, you haven't even named them. Why are you thinking about them like that?

Aya:

> You follow suit to watch...

Ami:

> You're not sure about this... but you've already decided to follow through. Suzaku hasn't set herself on a decision yet, but she always follows along and goes with the flow, so you believe she'll try her best as well. Though, it's a bit of an issue that you aren't going against those two fairies. You're getting a lot of trust put into you here, and at least the puppeteer is well known.
> Though, that's a positive. It means you know more of what what expect from her. No idea about her supposed sister in this Devil, however...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 27, 2022, 07:35:15 PM
Ami:

> How formidable are we with our shakujo?
> What sort of combat capabilities do we have outside of simply braining people with our staff?
> How is Suzaku in combat?
> Based on our readings of Shameimaru, how much confidence does she actually seem to have in us? How does that make us feel?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on July 27, 2022, 07:36:52 PM
Seki
>Can our coach fit through the door?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 02:26:16 PM
Ami:

> How formidable are we with our shakujo?
> What sort of combat capabilities do we have outside of simply braining people with our staff?
> How is Suzaku in combat?
> Based on our readings of Shameimaru, how much confidence does she actually seem to have in us? How does that make us feel?
Seki
>Can our coach fit through the door?
Ami:

> You are good enough to beat other regular Tengu. You're a bit versed in using your own wind as well, rather than the natural neutral wind all around. You're not sure if Aya managed such yet, but her control over wins is already unmatched.
> You are capable of what you'd call Combo Wind Arts. It's just causing more to happen in sequence, starting from wind. Thus, even though you don't have strong fire magic like some residents of Gensokyo,  you could still make an optimized firestorm. You might be able to snag some snow, but going in there would make it hard to bring it over. You could likely escalate wind to Aya's level if nothing interrupts you. You're still nowhere near as fast though.

> Suzaku, you believe, isn't very incredible. She just follows and follows. You think she probably specializes in not thinking and just flowing.
> Given she was ready to bring the two of you against a giant curse snake God, and now a well known magician who always holds back and her so called sister... you're feeling a bit pressured. Either they aren't a big deal since she thinks you, who isn't on her nor Megumu's levels,  can take them, or she thinks the two of you are still that much better... you don't want to disappoint her with that much now.

Seki:

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 02:33:20 PM
Ami:

> Were we let out of Aya, or are we still mostly stuffed into her? What about Suzaku?
> How does Aya's body feel, anyway?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 02:35:41 PM
Ami:

> Were we let out of Aya, or are we still mostly stuffed into her? What about Suzaku?
> How does Aya's body feel, anyway?
Ami:

> She pulled the two of you out.
> You don't want to dwell on that...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 02:36:04 PM
Ami:

> Why not?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 02:39:34 PM
Ami:

> Why not?
Ami:

> Why would you want to? This definitely isn't the time to be thinking about her body, especially when she just said she doesn't want to distract the two of you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 02:43:42 PM
Aya:

> Utsuho's chest is still visible, right?
> If so, while watching our new subordinates, reach into our chest, find that same specific spot on Utsuho we were most recently stroking, and resume stroking it in the same way, to see if she resumes growing and heating up as a result.

Ami:

> Glance over at Suzaku.
> "Well...you ready?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 03:26:14 PM
Aya:

> Utsuho's chest is still visible, right?
> If so, while watching our new subordinates, reach into our chest, find that same specific spot on Utsuho we were most recently stroking, and resume stroking it in the same way, to see if she resumes growing and heating up as a result.

Ami:

> Glance over at Suzaku.
> "Well...you ready?"
Aya:

> Yes.
> You try to reach in, but you can't seem to get to where you're aiming for inside your chest.

Ami:

> "No? Do we even have a plan?" Suzaku questions, still standing out here with you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 03:28:11 PM
Ami:

> Have we not gone through the door yet?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 03:35:42 PM
Ami:

> Have we not gone through the door yet?
Ami:

> Neither of you have followed Aya in yet.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 03:38:36 PM
Ami:

> "I certainly don't, and I'm guessing you don't either. But I'd guess the other two don't have one either, given how sudden this all is. We can probably at least put up a good fight on the fly."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 03:40:38 PM
Ami:

> "I certainly don't, and I'm guessing you don't either. But I'd guess the other two don't have one either, given how sudden this all is. We can probably at least put up a good fight on the fly."
Ami:

> "Ugh... we're gonna get out asses kicked..." Suzaku sighs, heading in.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 03:42:57 PM
Ami:

> Frown a bit, but follow.
> "We're being trusted with this; surely there's some reason for that. Aya even implied she wants to take us on as Bunbunmaru employees. That's enough to tell me we have a fighting chance."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 03:49:55 PM
Ami:

> Frown a bit, but follow.
> "We're being trusted with this; surely there's some reason for that. Aya even implied she wants to take us on as Bunbunmaru employees. That's enough to tell me we have a fighting chance."
Ami:

> "Won't it look worse if we try but fail?"
> "Ready you two?" Alice questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 03:51:37 PM
Ami:

> To Suzaku: "I think it'd look worse to not try in the first place, myself..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2022, 03:53:31 PM
Ami:

> To Suzaku: "I think it'd look worse to not try in the first place, myself..."
Ami:

> "Okay... ready..." Suzaku gulps.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2022, 03:58:15 PM
Ami:

> Look over to Aya.

Aya:

> Smile at Ami and give her a thumbs-up.

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Get a combat-ready grip on our shakujo and take up a combat stance slightly ahead of Suzaku (off to the side rather than directly in front).
> "Let's see what we've all got, then."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on July 28, 2022, 04:00:09 PM
Seki
>Go through the door

>"Alrighty, you'll be Shadow, you Fortune, Host, and you’ll  be Striker."
->Point to each of the horses as we name them from left to right starting at the lead."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2022, 03:16:31 PM
Ami:

> Look over to Aya.

Aya:

> Smile at Ami and give her a thumbs-up.

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Get a combat-ready grip on our shakujo and take up a combat stance slightly ahead of Suzaku (off to the side rather than directly in front).
> "Let's see what we've all got, then."
Seki
>Go through the door

>"Alrighty, you'll be Shadow, you Fortune, Host, and you’ll  be Striker."
->Point to each of the horses as we name them from left to right starting at the lead."
Aya:

> You get ready.
> "Let's begin then." Alice throws a small group of dolls into the air. Though it looks like they have wings. Fairies?
> "Hey, Alice, let's try something." The little devil floats behind the puppeteer, sending some... books, off towards the fairy dolls.

Seki:

> You head in,  naming your horses. They all seem to enjoy it.
> The fight appears to have started.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 02, 2022, 03:22:47 PM
Ami:

> Are we more projectile-oriented or melee-oriented?
> Judging from the size of the doll-fairy-things, do we think the wind we can summon in an instant is strong enough to interfere with their flight capabilities?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2022, 03:24:16 PM
Ami:

> Are we more projectile-oriented or melee-oriented?
> Judging from the size of the doll-fairy-things, do we think the wind we can summon in an instant is strong enough to interfere with their flight capabilities?
Ami:

> Your fine with both, though better at ranged attacks.
> You believe so.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 02, 2022, 03:43:57 PM
Ami:

> Let's try it, then, while we're still in the feeling-out stage. Send a gust of wind at the doll-fairy-things in the hopes of blowing them away. (If we can use our shakujo as some sort of focus for making our wind stronger, do so.)
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 02, 2022, 04:43:32 PM
Seki
>Are the nameless fairies in here
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 02:23:02 PM
Ami:

> Let's try it, then, while we're still in the feeling-out stage. Send a gust of wind at the doll-fairy-things in the hopes of blowing them away. (If we can use our shakujo as some sort of focus for making our wind stronger, do so.)
Seki
>Are the nameless fairies in here
Ami:

> You send a quick gust the dolls way.
> It does knock them off balance, but the puppeteer pulls them back towards the books.
> "Good attempt." Alice praises.
> The dolls begin to each glow q different color as they read the books...
> "See, I knew we'd pair well." The devil boasts.
> You don't see Suzaku. Did she bail?

Seki:

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 02:26:43 PM
Seki
>Say to the fairies, "My power is connected to names.  It might give your names. I haven't tested it so I don't know.  Want to try?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 02:30:32 PM
Aya:

> Do we see Suzaku?

Ami:

> Er...try shifting the direction of our wind so it blows across the books, flipping the pages rapidly to the end.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 02:51:59 PM
Seki
>Say to the fairies, "My power is connected to names.  It might give your names. I haven't tested it so I don't know.  Want to try?"
Aya:

> Do we see Suzaku?

Ami:

> Er...try shifting the direction of our wind so it blows across the books, flipping the pages rapidly to the end.
Seki:

> "We'll wait on Dai. It's only natural that she be who we get our names from, if not ourselves." The duo speaks

Aya:

> No. But it seems familiar. You feel like she's going for... Koa, maybe?

Ami:

> You send a gust around and behind the dolls, trying to flutter the pages.
> Though it works a bit, they still seem focused.
> "You think you can have them all cast different spells?" The devil asks.
> "Of course." Alice glances back. "Who do you take- !? Dodge!" Alice calls out.
> Though it seems late, as you see the devil lurch over, Suzaku suddenly right in front of her, with her fist in the devil's gut.
> The books vanish, and the devil slumps, motionless.
> "Koa!" The large fairy calls out.
> "I-I knocked her out?" Suzaku questions. "Hah.. maybe we'll actually win easy? "
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 02:56:33 PM
Ami:

> "Maybe. But don't think that way until victory is actually secured."
> Try flinging a basic circle of bullets at the blonde, one about four feet in diameter. Again, use our staff as a focus (swinging it in said circle if need be) if it will help.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 03:01:36 PM
Seki
>Shrug
>"Suit yourselves.  Do you mind if I try my ability on you?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 03:20:17 PM
Ami:

> "Maybe. But don't think that way until victory is actually secured."
> Try flinging a basic circle of bullets at the blonde, one about four feet in diameter. Again, use our staff as a focus (swinging it in said circle if need be) if it will help.
Seki
>Shrug
>"Suit yourselves.  Do you mind if I try my ability on you?"
Ami:

> "Nice punch!" The Oni Shingyoku praises.
> You toss some danmaku the puppeteers way, but she easily evades.
> "This will be trouble... I'll make up for Koa just a little, then."
> Alice opens her grimoire, followed by a spectral image of the book floating into the air. It starts giving off a greenish glow.
> The airborne dolls return fire towards you, while Suzaku sets the devil down.

Seki:

> "Not sure..." The fairies respond.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 03:21:29 PM
Ami:

> So the dolls fire bullets too, eh? Good to know.
> What do the incoming patterns look like?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 03:25:00 PM
Ami:

> So the dolls fire bullets too, eh? Good to know.
> What do the incoming patterns look like?
Ami:

> They're all straight aimed shots. Just a short burst of 3 or so each, though with a bit of spread. Trivial to dodge.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 03:27:37 PM
Ami:

> Float upward to get out of the way of the bullets, and return fire with a horizontal line of our own, aimed at the dolls rather than the blonde.

Aya:

> If we can at our current angle, sneak a peek up Ami.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 03:28:48 PM
Ami:

> Float upward to get out of the way of the bullets, and return fire with a horizontal line of our own, aimed at the dolls rather than the blonde.

Aya:

> If we can at our current angle, sneak a peek up Ami.
Ami:

> You-
> ? That's funny. Your wings can't pick up any air to lift with...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 03:30:32 PM
Ami:

> Let a flash of panic fly across our face.
> Dive unceremoniously to the left, forgetting about the counterattack for the moment. Focus instead on (a) not hurting ourselves by hurtling headfirst into the ground or something, and (b) keeping a visual on the blonde.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 03:40:09 PM
Ami:

> Float upward to get out of the way of the bullets, and return fire with a horizontal line of our own, aimed at the dolls rather than the blonde.

Aya:

> If we can at our current angle, sneak a peek up Ami.
Ami:

> Let a flash of panic fly across our face.
> Dive unceremoniously to the left, forgetting about the counterattack for the moment. Focus instead on (a) not hurting ourselves by hurtling headfirst into the ground or something, and (b) keeping a visual on the blonde.
Ami:

> With your original plan suddenly thwarted, you make a last second alternative choice and dive it the way.
> Suzaku quickly picks you up onto your feet, running with you as another squad of dolls has appeared, giving similar fire while the first recover and aim.

Aya:

> Amidst her dodge roll... or dive, if not for Suzaku, you can spot that the temporary leader's choice today may be black.
> On another note, it feels like there's no wind in here. At all. What a strange feeling to feel.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 03:43:01 PM
Aya:

> How much heat is Ami packin' back there?

Ami:

> Give Suzaku's hand a light squeeze in non-verbal thanks.
> If Suzaku continues running, keep running with her. Presumably she'll run far enough to get us out of the way of the incoming wave...
> While moving, slash our shakujo horizontally to fire off a line of bullets at the first wave of dolls.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 03:43:11 PM
Seki
>Does our ability give us a feeling that we can tell the nameless fairies names?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 04:00:42 PM
Aya:

> How much heat is Ami packin' back there?

Ami:

> Give Suzaku's hand a light squeeze in non-verbal thanks.
> If Suzaku continues running, keep running with her. Presumably she'll run far enough to get us out of the way of the incoming wave...
> While moving, slash our shakujo horizontally to fire off a line of bullets at the first wave of dolls.
Seki
>Does our ability give us a feeling that we can tell the nameless fairies names?
Aya:

> You'd need a better look.

Ami:

> You start to keep up without her aid, returning fire as the first bullets miss.
> Some of the first squad is taken out, given their failure to dodge far enough,  but you might now more firepower to one-shot all of them.
> The second group is gathering in the first.
> "What did she do to my abilities?" Suzaku questions, stopping.

Seki:

> They appear to already have names you can discern?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 04:02:38 PM
Seki
>"Wait, are you sure you don't have names?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 04:03:35 PM
Ami:

> Stop as well. (Keep a hold of Suzaku's hand for now unless she tries to let go of us.)
> "What do you mean?"
> What's the green-glowing book up to while the dolls are regrouping?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 04:07:04 PM
Seki
>"Wait, are you sure you don't have names?"
Ami:

> Stop as well. (Keep a hold of Suzaku's hand for now unless she tries to let go of us.)
> "What do you mean?"
> What's the green-glowing book up to while the dolls are regrouping?
Seki:

> "We told you,  Dai's gonna give us names later. Im sure she has some in mind."

Ami:

> It's just floating there unguarded. Looks unreal.
> The dolls aim at you,  and you see lasers begin to manifest in a net around the two of you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 04:10:35 PM
Ami:

> Are any of the lasers aimed directly at us, or do they appear to be trying to surround us entirely?
> If any of the lasers are aimed directly at us, let go of Suzaku's hand and step away from her in order to let those lasers pass by. (Obviously don't step right into the net, that would be foolish.)

Aya:

> While watching, resume squeezing Utsuho's chest with both hands in the background of all other actions.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 04:11:24 PM
Seki
>Put our hands up
->"I'm just asking because my ability says you have names.  So, no nicknames."

>Do we think we could keep from saying a person's name if we use our ability?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 04:20:16 PM
Ami:

> Are any of the lasers aimed directly at us, or do they appear to be trying to surround us entirely?
> If any of the lasers are aimed directly at us, let go of Suzaku's hand and step away from her in order to let those lasers pass by. (Obviously don't step right into the net, that would be foolish.)

Aya:

> While watching, resume squeezing Utsuho's chest with both hands in the background of all other actions.
Seki
>Put our hands up
->"I'm just asking because my ability says you have names.  So, no nicknames."

>Do we think we could keep from saying a person's name if we use our ability?
Ami:

> There's some of both. A few aimed at you from slight angle, and some at your surroundings.
> You step away from the marks, and so does Suzaku.
> As they fire, you see something spinning this way from Alice, as well as another squad heading away from the new first.

Aya:

> You bring some attention to Okuu to help both of you enjoy the show more.

Seki:

> You felt it before and it just came out. You're not sure if you could stop it next time, but what else to do but try? Ask a wish for knowing what you can do?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 04:21:47 PM
Ami:

> Focus on what's spinning for a moment to identify it.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 04:24:10 PM
Ami:

> Focus on what's spinning for a moment to identify it.
Ami:

> It appears to be... a doll with an axe.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 04:27:54 PM
Seki
>"If it is alright, I would like to learn the name.  If you don't like it take another. You lose nothing. "
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 04:31:58 PM
Ami:

> "Wha-!"
> Hold our staff out in front of us to block the axe swings!

Aya:

> If we can, reach inside Utsuho's top, and then continue.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 04:38:12 PM
Seki
>"If it is alright, I would like to learn the name.  If you don't like it take another. You lose nothing. "
Ami:

> "Wha-!"
> Hold our staff out in front of us to block the axe swings!

Aya:

> If we can, reach inside Utsuho's top, and then continue.
Seki:

> "Erm..."
> "Well, Dai will give us them eventually anyways. Nothing wrong with knowing earlier?"

Ami:

> You guard, catching the axe with your staff.
> The spectral book vanishes.
> "Finally!" Suzaku vanishes again.
> The devil seems to be back up, though not great.

Aya:

> You do so, once again feeling like she's getting warmer.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 04:40:30 PM
Seki
>Cover our mouth with our hand
>Try to learn the fairy's name without speaking it aloud.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 04:43:04 PM
Aya:

> Is she also getting larger?

Ami:

> Using the fact that our staff has caught the axe, try moving our staff, pulling the axe along with it, in a way that push-pulls the doll into the laser net around us.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 05:13:17 PM
Seki
>Cover our mouth with our hand
>Try to learn the fairy's name without speaking it aloud.
Aya:

> Is she also getting larger?

Ami:

> Using the fact that our staff has caught the axe, try moving our staff, pulling the axe along with it, in a way that push-pulls the doll into the laser net around us.
Seki:

> You cover your mouth.
> Before the names "Misha Something" and "Something Shizune" can fully even get to your mouth, they seem to get caught up in your throat.
> The large fairy warps over, not looking very happy.

Aya:

> A bit.

Ami:

> You drag the doll over to the lasers before they diminish, getting rid of her.
> "Not this time!" The devil shouts, grabbing hold of Suzaku's body and arms from behind when she appears. You wonder how she got behind her when the tengu was the one approaching.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 05:15:27 PM
Ami:

> Grit our teeth at what we're about to do.
> Blow a wind directly upward from below the front part of the devil's dress/skirt/whatever, in the hopes that it flaps up while her hands are too occupied to do anything about it.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 05:15:34 PM
Seki
>Did we stop it
->"Hello, Daiyousei."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 05:36:23 PM
Ami:

> Grit our teeth at what we're about to do.
> Blow a wind directly upward from below the front part of the devil's dress/skirt/whatever, in the hopes that it flaps up while her hands are too occupied to do anything about it.
Seki
>Did we stop it
->"Hello, Daiyousei."
Ami:

> You send wind up near the devil, though Suzaku seems to carry her along what would've been a backwards slam, flying up into the air..
> "Worry about yourself right now.  I've got her!" Suzaku says, starting to spiral upwards with the devil in her grasp? Or is she in hers? You can't tell.
> Given her screams, you don't think this is gonna end well for the devil when they reach the ground.
> Though it looks like Suzaku was right,  as you get chills upon noticing another spinning thing headed your way. You might be too late to dodge... but it feels more intimidating than the axe one, even without seeing what weapon it has.

Seki:

> Something did...
> "Pita Misha and Pita Shia. That's part of your names for now." Daiyousei explains to the two. "You still have to be a little patient for the rest, alright? I want it to be a better occasion. You can still go by Rose and Bluer if you want."
> "I like those so far!" The pink one, Misha, says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 05:37:41 PM
Seki
>Motion to our throat
->"Was that you?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 05:38:59 PM
Ami:

> What part of us is the spinning thing headed toward?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 05:46:10 PM
Seki
>Motion to our throat
->"Was that you?"
Ami:

> What part of us is the spinning thing headed toward?
Seki:

> "They are names I'm going to give them. I won't let someone else take the chance."

Ami:

> You think your chest?  It's arcing down towards you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 05:50:46 PM
Ami:

> Hurry, bring our shakujo directly in front of our chest in a position perpendicular to the swinging thing!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 05:52:14 PM
Seki
>"That isn't what I was try to do?"

>Raise an eyebrow
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2022, 06:24:20 PM
Ami:

> Hurry, bring our shakujo directly in front of our chest in a position perpendicular to the swinging thing!
Seki
>"That isn't what I was try to do?"

>Raise an eyebrow
Ami:

> You ready to block or redirect the doll!

Aya:

> The battlefield is enveloped in a large explosion, Koa and Suzaku being knocked out of what they were doing.

Seki:

> "Still, before someone spoils it."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2022, 06:25:53 PM
Aya:

> "Oh my."
> Ramp up our squeezing energy.
> How is Utsuho taking what we're doing?

Ami:

> ?!?!?!? Are we still conscious?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 04, 2022, 06:32:59 PM
Seki
>"Still that is interesting.  Are you their 'mother' or guardian?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 02:23:36 PM
Aya:

> "Oh my."
> Ramp up our squeezing energy.
> How is Utsuho taking what we're doing?

Ami:

> ?!?!?!? Are we still conscious?
Seki
>"Still that is interesting.  Are you their 'mother' or guardian?"
Aya:

> You pick up. She's getting distracted from the fight, but feeling a bit cooler.

Ami:

> You feel cold... but you're still in this!
Suzaku is flying back towards the devil, who's trying to retreat towards Alice.

Seki:

> "I think she'd fit as a mother of fairies." Rose says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 02:30:19 PM
Aya:

> Give Utsuho a wind-order to grow her chest more.

Ami:

> What happened to the thing that was coming right for us?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 02:36:50 PM
Aya:

> Give Utsuho a wind-order to grow her chest more.

Ami:

> What happened to the thing that was coming right for us?
Aya:

> You try...
> Still kinda cool. But she is starting to grow.
> "Seems there's a guest..." The male Shingyoku vanishes.

Ami:

> It's gone. Did it have a bomb in hand this time?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 02:47:50 PM
Aya:

> Look over to the oni Shingyoku as Utsuho grows.
> "Something up?"

Ami:

> Keep a visual on the blonde.
> If we are no longer in the laser net, move some steps to the right.
> Whether or not we move, fire a circle of bullets at the space just in front of the blonde, relative to the angle the devil is taking to get to her. Ideally, this will both slightly distract the blonde and get the devil to slow down (or crash face-first into the ring).
> If we are no longer in the laser net, move to the
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 06, 2022, 03:02:47 PM
Seki
>"That explains how she is able to change your name."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 03:15:36 PM
Aya:

> Look over to the oni Shingyoku as Utsuho grows.
> "Something up?"

Ami:

> Keep a visual on the blonde.
> If we are no longer in the laser net, move some steps to the right.
> Whether or not we move, fire a circle of bullets at the space just in front of the blonde, relative to the angle the devil is taking to get to her. Ideally, this will both slightly distract the blonde and get the devil to slow down (or crash face-first into the ring).
> If we are no longer in the laser net, move to the
Seki
>"That explains how she is able to change your name."
Aya:

> "Just the ice fairy. She won't be interrupting us."

Ami:

> The laser net is gone. As are the dolls that were making it
> You fire off a group of bullets.
> Alice retaliates with just two pairs of dolls.
> The first pair forms a kind of shield between them, which is reflecting your bullets.
> The second pair charges for,  and ahead of the devil, towards Suzaku.

Seki:

> "We didn't have any before..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 06, 2022, 03:18:39 PM
Seki
>"True, but I mean the names were already a part of you even when you didn't know them."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 03:37:46 PM
Aya:

> Give Utsuho a wind-order to grow faster.
> To Shingyoku: "Which one?"

Ami:

> Use wind to blow straight up from the ground at the blonde's feet, in the hopes that it blows her dress into her face to distract her.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 03:51:16 PM
Seki
>"True, but I mean the names were already a part of you even when you didn't know them."
Aya:

> Give Utsuho a wind-order to grow faster.
> To Shingyoku: "Which one?"

Ami:

> Use wind to blow straight up from the ground at the blonde's feet, in the hopes that it blows her dress into her face to distract her.
Seki:

> "I already had them in mind and ready to give." Daiyousei explains. "Long before now."

Aya:

> Okuu starts growing faster, but she's very quickly becoming too hot to touch.
> "The one not already here."

Ami:

> You create an updraft.
> It succeeds in turning up her dress, but she still scatters some dolls into the air during it.
> She returns her dress, looking slightly bothered, and...
> sending twice the amount of dolls into the air alongside the others.
> The first group starts to recreate the laser net.
> The new ones start spinning...
> "That's a wonderful choice dear~ so cute~" you hear someone over beside the cart.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 03:54:24 PM
Aya:

> Look down at Utsuho.
> "That's a bit of an explosion you've got going, dear. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Though it is surprisingly hot."
> Look back to Shingyoku.
> "And you're confident she won't overcome it?"

Ami:

> Fire a horizontal line of bullets at the spinning dolls.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 04:04:23 PM
Aya:

> Look down at Utsuho.
> "That's a bit of an explosion you've got going, dear. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Though it is surprisingly hot."
> Look back to Shingyoku.
> "And you're confident she won't overcome it?"

Ami:

> Fire a horizontal line of bullets at the spinning dolls.
Aya:

> "I need to stop..." Utsuho complains, bringing out her arm cannon.
> "Of course. We-"

Ami:

> You fire at the dolls as they shoot themselves off towards you.
> The shots cause them to explode, though a heavy wave of frost stops the rest of your bullets.
> "Let's finish our fight now,  Daiyousei!" A voice calls from where the cold came from, followed by an icy mist.
> "I can beat you down later. We're busy." The huge fairy waves.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 06, 2022, 04:04:42 PM
Seki
>"I think you're missing my point.  It wasn't about the names, but how using magic those come up instead of say the nicknames they knew."

>"Me calling Cirno Chilly shouldn't change her name, probably."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 04:32:33 PM
Aya:

> Raise a concerned eyebrow at Shingyoku.

Ami:

> "Huh???"
> Is Suzaku okay?
> If she is, look around for the source of the ice.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 04:53:23 PM
Seki
>"I think you're missing my point.  It wasn't about the names, but how using magic those come up instead of say the nicknames they knew."

>"Me calling Cirno Chilly shouldn't change her name, probably."
Aya:

> Raise a concerned eyebrow at Shingyoku.

Ami:

> "Huh???"
> Is Suzaku okay?
> If she is, look around for the source of the ice.
Seki:

> "Obviously. If you name someone Alphonse but only ever call them Al, which do you expect magic to give you?"

Aya:

> "Be right back..." The Oni looks annoyed, heading towards the new Cirno.

Ami:

> From the newcomer, yes. She's being rushed down by just the two dolls, though.
> Seems like a large blue woman with wings. Certainly not Iizunamaru, of course.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 04:56:07 PM
Aya:

> Where's the tiny Cirno?

Ami:

> Do the other combatants appear to have been affected by the ice?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 06, 2022, 04:56:56 PM
Seki
>What do we know about magic?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 05:11:08 PM
Aya:

> Where's the tiny Cirno?

Ami:

> Do the other combatants appear to have been affected by the ice?
Seki
>What do we know about magic?
Aya:

> She's by your side, not looking very happy.

Ami:

> Not Suzaku or the doll duo. The devil is supporting the two.
> Alice's nearby spinning dolls have stopped and fallen, but the laser crew are still beginning to fire.
> Alice herself seems to be warming up from her book. You're cold, however.

Seki:

> You're not sure what to say. It's magic,  you ain't gotta explain sh-
> well, if you had to, you'd say magic defies common sense, laws, and methods to do the things it does.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 05:16:03 PM
Aya:

> Let go of Utsuho.
> "Be careful with whatever you need to do, Nuke Bird."
> Gently pick the tiny Cirno up and watch the larger Cirno with some concern.

Ami:

> "Hey, no one told me this would be three-on-two!"
> Try firing bullets at the laser group.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 06, 2022, 05:24:09 PM
Seki
>"No clue.  I know as much about magic as the average villager."

>Can we see large Cirno
->Mentally name the ice fairy that stayed behind Chilly
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2022, 05:50:18 PM
Aya:

> Let go of Utsuho.
> "Be careful with whatever you need to do, Nuke Bird."
> Gently pick the tiny Cirno up and watch the larger Cirno with some concern.

Ami:

> "Hey, no one told me this would be three-on-two!"
> Try firing bullets at the laser group.
Seki
>"No clue.  I know as much about magic as the average villager."

>Can we see large Cirno
->Mentally name the ice fairy that stayed behind Chilly
Aya:

> You release the burning bird.
> She winces, but seems fine?  Nothing with the cannon yet.
> You pick up the smaller Cirno. She doesn't even feel cold compared to what the other is emitting.

Ami:

> "She isn't with us for this battle." Qlice assures.
> You fire at the laser group, taking them out. Yet Alice simply makes more. A larger group, this time starting to scatter bullets your way. Now this looks like a danmaku duel. An easy pattern, but still.
> On Suzaku's side, she's still not getting past the dolls. The devil on the other hand, is preparing something?

Seki:

> Yes.

> "We're busy." The Oni declares. "Wait your turn."
> "And if I don't want to?" The big Cirno questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 06, 2022, 05:54:05 PM
Seki
>Ready ourself to channel our magic

>Use our ability to say Cirno's name, but not Chilly's
->Use our magic to make the effect more potent
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2022, 05:59:32 PM
Aya:

> To Cirno-nee: "What's going on, champ?"

Ami:

> Dodge in the most sensible direction that moves us away from the closest part of the laser net.
> Can't play defense forever...fire a horizontal line of bullets at the blonde in return.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 06, 2022, 06:08:56 PM
Seki
>Hold off on
->Use our ability to say Cirno's name, but not Chilly's
-->Use our magic to make the effect more potent
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 07, 2022, 02:34:15 PM
Seki
>Ready ourself to channel our magic

>Use our ability to say Cirno's name, but not Chilly's
->Use our magic to make the effect more potent
Aya:

> To Cirno-nee: "What's going on, champ?"

Ami:

> Dodge in the most sensible direction that moves us away from the closest part of the laser net.
> Can't play defense forever...fire a horizontal line of bullets at the blonde in return.
Seki
>Hold off on
->Use our ability to say Cirno's name, but not Chilly's
-->Use our magic to make the effect more potent
Seki:

> You watch.

Aya:

> "Not right now. I have a score to settle."
> "Can't you wait for them to finish their fight? You're shifting it to one side just being her." Daiyousei gestures.

Ami:

> You make some room before the bullets arrive and fire ar the blonde..
> She leaps over the danmake, surprisingly agile. Definitely not Tengu level,  but you sorta expected her to be the kind not to move much, nor very well.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 07, 2022, 02:55:26 PM
Seki
>"I'm liking Chilly more and more."

>To Daiyousei, "Is Cirno still a fairy?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 07, 2022, 02:56:50 PM
Ami:

> Are we still being assaulted by cold?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 07, 2022, 03:07:13 PM
Seki
>"I'm liking Chilly more and more."

>To Daiyousei, "Is Cirno still a fairy?"
Ami:

> Are we still being assaulted by cold?
Seki:

> You'd like to not be this close to what feels like a frozen lake.
> "Yes, she is."
> The ice fairy shoots a flurry of icicles.
> Dai responds by simply taking the attack with arms crossed.
> "Thought as much... you just make my cold useless." Cirno complains.
> "Then why did you come for a rematch?"

Ami:

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 07, 2022, 03:10:33 PM
Seki
>Rub our shoulders
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 07, 2022, 04:29:12 PM
Ami:

> ...Did we do something to this cold fairy?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 02:55:07 PM
Seki
>Rub our shoulders
Ami:

> ...Did we do something to this cold fairy?
Seki:

> It's not doing much to help..

Ami:

> You don't think so?
> The simple pattern is upon you.

> "Because I'm ready this time." Cirno boasts. "Perfect Fre-"
> The ice fairy vanishes
> "Clearly she wasn't. Go ahead and continue before she comes back." Daiyousei waves.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2022, 03:06:09 PM
Aya:

> Frown a bit sadly at Dai.
> "Not gonna lie, I don't really like seeing you two mouthing off at each other like that..."

Ami:

> As before, dodge in the most sensible direction that moves us away from the closest part of the laser net. Hold off on returning fire for the moment; it would be nice to warm back up first so we can concentrate on multiple things.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 03:49:48 PM
Aya:

> Frown a bit sadly at Dai.
> "Not gonna lie, I don't really like seeing you two mouthing off at each other like that..."

Ami:

> As before, dodge in the most sensible direction that moves us away from the closest part of the laser net. Hold off on returning fire for the moment; it would be nice to warm back up first so we can concentrate on multiple things.
Aya:

> "I'm not doing that much. She'd rather I take her seriously, yet still wants to surpass me. Cirno here knows how it is. She's probably still trying to figure out what to do, and if she even should."
> The heat seems focused on Okuu's cannon, but still nothing happens. Maybe she's calming down

Ami:

> There's no net this time.
> You make your way by,  trying to just warm up for now.
> Suzaku seems to be taken out by the dolls, while the devil is resting now.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2022, 03:54:16 PM
Aya:

> Set Tiny Cirno back down on her own two feet.
> Is Utsuho still growing herself? If not, give her a wind-order to resume the previous growth.
> Resume squeezing Utsuho the same way as before.

Ami:

> Grimace a bit.
> Fling a ring of bullets at the devil.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 04:00:21 PM
Aya:

> Set Tiny Cirno back down on her own two feet.
> Is Utsuho still growing herself? If not, give her a wind-order to resume the previous growth.
> Resume squeezing Utsuho the same way as before.

Ami:

> Grimace a bit.
> Fling a ring of bullets at the devil.
Aya:

> You set the little ice fairy down, and get back to Utsuho's business.
> She's stopped.
> "I don't think i can anymore." She speaks.

Ami:

> You sneak a round of bullets at the devil.
> Alice, however, intercepts with a ring of dolls.
> "Come on Koa. Am I jusy doing all the work?" Alice questions.
> "W-Well we're about to win..."
> Out the corner of your eye, you notice the knocked out Suzaku vanish like before.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2022, 04:04:51 PM
Aya:

> Continue squeezing in the background of all other actions (unless we're going to legitimately burn our hands).
> "Hmm? What can't you do, dear?"

Ami:

> Grimace a little more in the hopes we look desperate enough that they won't catch what Suzaku is doing.
> Fling a straight horizontal line of bullets at the blonde.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 04:13:54 PM
Aya:

> Continue squeezing in the background of all other actions (unless we're going to legitimately burn our hands).
> "Hmm? What can't you do, dear?"

Ami:

> Grimace a little more in the hopes we look desperate enough that they won't catch what Suzaku is doing.
> Fling a straight horizontal line of bullets at the blonde.
Aya:

> You feel like you're gonna...
> "Grow any more..."

Ami:

> You desperately try to catch the magician off guard with a quick line of bullets.
> The dolls move in and take the hits. You might need quantity too...
> You feel a big breeze. Not cold, this time.
> Following it passing by, you notice a leg, or something, land against the puppeteer,  sending her back a bit,  to her surprise. Didn't seem as strong as the hits against the devil, but it stopped the danmaku
> Suzaku flops down after the kick, as if...
> You wonder if this was Aya's doing.  Throwing Suzaku towards Alice via the wind. She's definitely still unconscious.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2022, 04:16:30 PM
Aya:

> We didn't interfere with the battle, did we?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 04:37:18 PM
Aya:

> We didn't interfere with the battle, did we?
Aya:

> Of course not.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2022, 04:39:51 PM
Aya:

> Remove our hands, then.
> "Oh. What makes you think you can't? You seem to be doing so just fine so far."

Ami:

> Start flinging repeated horizontal lines of bullets, alternating waist-height and shoulder-height lines (so that we don't accidentally hit Suzaku's body). If we see dolls getting into positing to block bullets, pause our bullet-flinging to send a gust of wind straight upward below the dolls in the hopes of blowing them upward and out of the way, and then resume our patterened bullet-flinging.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
Aya:

> Remove our hands, then.
> "Oh. What makes you think you can't? You seem to be doing so just fine so far."

Ami:

> Start flinging repeated horizontal lines of bullets, alternating waist-height and shoulder-height lines (so that we don't accidentally hit Suzaku's body). If we see dolls getting into positing to block bullets, pause our bullet-flinging to send a gust of wind straight upward below the dolls in the hopes of blowing them upward and out of the way, and then resume our patterened bullet-flinging.
Aya:

> "I don't feel like my body can do more."
Ami:

> You start throwing more serious danmaku, ready to act if the dolls interfere.
> They do, given Alice's recovering from the kick. Thus you intercept.
> Alongside the gust you've thrown out, Suzaku lands a nasty heel drop on the magician, as if she was part of your attack.
> Incredibly, the Magician still stands, only to be pelted by your danmaku and knocked over.
> The doll duo catches her,  while the rest of the dolls fall inert. Alice is still up, however,  while Suzaku appears to be out cold again?
> The devil makes her way for Alice's dude as well.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 11, 2022, 05:02:28 PM
Seki
>"What happens if we don't make Chilly and Cirno one fairy?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 05:04:44 PM
Seki
>"What happens if we don't make Chilly and Cirno one fairy?"
Seki:

> "I'm sure they'll be fine." Remilia states.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2022, 05:06:43 PM
Aya:

> "What do you think would happen if you tried?"

Ami:

> Start flinging repeated vertical lines of bullets, aimed in such a way to cut the devil off from the blonde (while still avoiding hitting Suzaku by accident).
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 11, 2022, 05:18:59 PM
Seki
>"Chilly has grown on me, but my meetings with Cirno have not been the best."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2022, 05:49:20 PM
Aya:

> "What do you think would happen if you tried?"

Ami:

> Start flinging repeated vertical lines of bullets, aimed in such a way to cut the devil off from the blonde (while still avoiding hitting Suzaku by accident).
Seki
>"Chilly has grown on me, but my meetings with Cirno have not been the best."
Aya:

> "I caaaant" She argues.

Ami:

> You once again try cutting the devil off. She backs off, looking upset.
> "Don't forget this fight is for Dai!" The pink fairy shouts. "You can turn this around, Koa!"

Seki:

> "They're mostly the same either way."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2022, 05:51:45 PM
Ami:

> At what body level are the dolls holding the blonde up?
> Does the blonde appear mobile again?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 11, 2022, 05:56:28 PM
Seki
>Try flowing magic through our left arm, through the air, and our right arm.

>"Must be first impressions and Chilly not freezing people."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 16, 2022, 02:30:32 PM
Ami:

> At what body level are the dolls holding the blonde up?
> Does the blonde appear mobile again?
Seki
>Try flowing magic through our left arm, through the air, and our right arm.

>"Must be first impressions and Chilly not freezing people."
Ami:

> Upper back. Her shoulders pretty much.
> You'd bet such rather than against it.
> The devil spreads out a few books, readying on their own without a doll, it seems.

Seki:

> You get a feel for your magic while the two groups fight. Or at least try to...
> "She doesn't look like she even can." Sakuya comments.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 16, 2022, 02:40:38 PM
Aya:

> "Alright, I won't push you further on the matter."
> Give Utsuho a wind-order to dunk the rest of herself all the way into our chest.

Ami:

> Fire a ling of horizontal bullets at the dolls holding the blonde up.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 16, 2022, 02:54:39 PM
Seki
>Did anything happen with our magic
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2022, 04:49:40 PM
Aya:

> "Alright, I won't push you further on the matter."
> Give Utsuho a wind-order to dunk the rest of herself all the way into our chest.

Ami:

> Fire a ling of horizontal bullets at the dolls holding the blonde up.
Seki
>Did anything happen with our magic
Aya:

> Okuu nods and retreats.

Ami:

> You fire off, but the puppeteer simply makes more dolls to shield it, before throwing one over towards the devil.
> The doll expands to a larger size, before tackling and pinning down what you believe is Suzaku.
> "Nn. Immediately after I finally get back up?" She struggles, just a few feet away from the devil.
> "I think we should forfeit..." Alice gets mostly upright. "I don't think Koa's ready for a fight like this yet. And I'd rather not continue either."

Seki:

> Nothing you note interesting...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 18, 2022, 04:57:04 PM
Aya:

> How warm/hot does our body feel with Utsuho completely submerged?
> Try reaching into our chest and pulling out just Utsuho's waist and hips (along with every part of her in between), with her body bent as if she were doubled over so that her torso and 'above' and her thighs and 'below' are still inside us.

Ami:

> "What should we do, Aya?"
> Look over to Aya.
> ...If we can see a butt/private region sticking out of Aya's chest, roll our eyes and turn back to the fight with a sigh.
> "I just work here...I'm okay with whatever you all want."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2022, 05:07:59 PM
Aya:

> How warm/hot does our body feel with Utsuho completely submerged?
> Try reaching into our chest and pulling out just Utsuho's waist and hips (along with every part of her in between), with her body bent as if she were doubled over so that her torso and 'above' and her thighs and 'below' are still inside us.

Ami:

> "What should we do, Aya?"
> Look over to Aya.
> ...If we can see a butt/private region sticking out of Aya's chest, roll our eyes and turn back to the fight with a sigh.
> "I just work here...I'm okay with whatever you all want."
Aya:

> Kinda Toasty. It's nice.
> You try to pull out just a bit, and it seems to work? No complaints this time either, so maybe she's fine.

Ami:

> You wonder if she even watched the fight...
> "I don't feel great about this... we didn't match up much against the puppetmaster, but the devil was easy." Suzaku claims.
> "Mrr... not yet. I'm not easy. I'll beat both of you on my own." The devil claims.
> "Really now?" Alice withdraws the large doll.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 18, 2022, 05:12:06 PM
Ami:

> Lightly frown in mild confusion.
> "I'm beginning to wonder if I even know what's going on anymore. Can we hammer out exactly what we all want to happen before continuing?"

Aya:

> Does Utsuho's backside look grown at all? If not, give her a wind order to grow it as much as she can.
> Resume stroking the same notable location we were stroking previously with a single finger, keeping outside the cloth covering for now. Check to see if Utsuho moves inside us at all in response.
> Look over to Dai.
> "Well. What do you want them to do, then?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 18, 2022, 05:59:45 PM
Seki
>"Any idea what would happen if Chilly and the ice fairy don't merge?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 03:03:58 PM
Ami:

> Lightly frown in mild confusion.
> "I'm beginning to wonder if I even know what's going on anymore. Can we hammer out exactly what we all want to happen before continuing?"

Aya:

> Does Utsuho's backside look grown at all? If not, give her a wind order to grow it as much as she can.
> Resume stroking the same notable location we were stroking previously with a single finger, keeping outside the cloth covering for now. Check to see if Utsuho moves inside us at all in response.
> Look over to Dai.
> "Well. What do you want them to do, then?"
Seki
>"Any idea what would happen if Chilly and the ice fairy don't merge?"
Aya Ami:

> A bit?
> You start continuing what you were up to before, feeling your chest jump a little in response.
> "Alice did forefit. Having Koa continue won't help. I guess it's Aya's win..." Daiyousei says.
> "At least let me show I'm not weak. I feel humiliated and I didn't even use any of my abilities!" The devil requests.
> "Maybe after Cirno's issue is resolved."

Seki:

> No one speaks up to answer.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 03:06:14 PM
Aya:

> Continue the stroking in the background of all other actions.
> To Dai: "Right. How do you want us to do that?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 03:09:27 PM
Aya:

> Continue the stroking in the background of all other actions.
> To Dai: "Right. How do you want us to do that?"
Aya:

> "Perhaps we can come by here later."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 03:10:55 PM
Aya:

> "You mean your group, or all of us here now?"
> Wind whisper to Dai: "Also, in thinking about it, if you could make it so my blouse conforms to my body as it changes size, it'd be appreciated. If not, don't worry about it."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 03:28:12 PM
Seki
>Wait
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 03:33:56 PM
Aya:

> "You mean your group, or all of us here now?"
> Wind whisper to Dai: "Also, in thinking about it, if you could make it so my blouse conforms to my body as it changes size, it'd be appreciated. If not, don't worry about it."
Seki
>Wait
Aya:

> "Whoever wants to watch those two go against Koa." Daiyousei speaks.
> "I can voo- I mean vouch for her strength." Flandre speaks up near the cart.
> "There's been a rumor among the maids that Koakuma is going to challenge to surpass me." Remilia adds. "Supposedly she's already passed Patchouli in magic prowess, yet continues to grow such while also starting on physical."
> "I still want to prove it directly..." Koa says.

> "Easily done. I'm no stranger to it myself." Daiyousei responds with your wind method, seemingly having taken a moment to figure it out?
> You also note your outfit squeezing a tiny bit.

Seki:

> "I think both will be fine." The plain girl who's not Sanae speaks. "I had an issue with multiple of me before, but it went fine... enough."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 03:35:37 PM
Aya:

> Take a look at where we're being squeezed with a curious look.

Ami:

> "Uh...does that mean we're being left here? I don't think Lord Tenma would be very happy with us for that..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 03:45:05 PM
Seki
>Nod in thought
->We've got options to help Chilly.

>Huh, so there is a lot of room to grow at the SDM
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 03:53:34 PM
Aya:

> Take a look at where we're being squeezed with a curious look.

Ami:

> "Uh...does that mean we're being left here? I don't think Lord Tenma would be very happy with us for that..."
Seki
>Nod in thought
->We've got options to help Chilly.

>Huh, so there is a lot of room to grow at the SDM
Aya:

> "I told you it's done."

Ami:

> "No. You can return to what you and Aya were doing before. I won't go for Cirno first since she won the deal." The huge fairy says.

Seki:

> Given how fairies have been in your encounters, you might be dead last in power at the mansion...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 04:05:44 PM
Aya:

> "Was that other sensation just now also you?"

Ami:

> Meander over to Suzaku and help her up.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 04:09:06 PM
Seki
>. . .Yeah.
->Ouch, my ego!

>No! I'll become strong enough to beat any fairy!
->Throw a fist in the air
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 04:13:40 PM
Aya:

> "Was that other sensation just now also you?"

Ami:

> Meander over to Suzaku and help her up.
Seki
>. . .Yeah.
->Ouch, my ego!

>No! I'll become strong enough to beat any fairy!
->Throw a fist in the air
Aya:

> "That should be your outfit fitting to you now."

Ami:

> You help Suzaku stand back up.
> "I still don't feel great about not being able to stand up against Alice..." She says. "I think we'd lose if it was just us against her.."

Seki:

> You wonder how you'll grow, though...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 04:17:00 PM
Ami:

> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya shoving us back into her chest and having our waist/hips area hanging out exposed to the public like that non-tengu bird woman she's toting around?
> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya doing to us what she's presently doing to that bird woman?
> "I get it, don't worry. But we have broader circumstances to concern ourselves with right now."

Aya:

> "Well, alright."
> Look over to Suzaku and Ami.
> "C'mon, you two, let's go save someone from themselves."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 04:17:32 PM
Seki
>Cup our chin
>"Maybe magic. . . creating bodies would be useful."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 05:44:18 PM
Ami:

> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya shoving us back into her chest and having our waist/hips area hanging out exposed to the public like that non-tengu bird woman she's toting around?
> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya doing to us what she's presently doing to that bird woman?
> "I get it, don't worry. But we have broader circumstances to concern ourselves with right now."

Aya:

> "Well, alright."
> Look over to Suzaku and Ami.
> "C'mon, you two, let's go save someone from themselves."
Seki
>Cup our chin
>"Maybe magic. . . creating bodies would be useful."
Ami:

> You'd really rather not have that be done...regardless of that extra bit.

Aya:

> "You're the boss." Suzaku agrees.

Seki:

> You're not sure how to even make a full body...

> "Let's head out before she barges-"
> The huge fairy is interrupted by suddenly freezing solid.
> And almost as quickly breaking out, but not before something comes shattering out of her arm.
> Or, someone. The ice fairy, again. A bit different this time, though.
> "Instant freezing and arriving when called. You got better fast, but you were too slow on following up." The big fairy's arm starts to recover.
> "But it's close to a win! That means I can win at this rate." The ice fairy turns to face her.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 05:48:53 PM
Seki
>Use our ability to say Cirno's name
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 05:49:18 PM
Suzaku:

> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya shoving us back into her chest and having our waist/hips area hanging out exposed to the public like that non-tengu bird woman she's toting around?
> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya doing to us what she's presently doing to that bird woman?

Ami:

> Grab Suzaku's hand and hurry to behind Aya, using her as a shield against the returning ice fairy.

Aya:

> Look to the larger Cirno.
> "Oh, that's convenient. Welcome back, sport."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 06:20:43 PM
Seki
>Use our ability to say Cirno's name
Suzaku:

> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya shoving us back into her chest and having our waist/hips area hanging out exposed to the public like that non-tengu bird woman she's toting around?
> How do we feel about the possibility of Aya doing to us what she's presently doing to that bird woman?

Ami:

> Grab Suzaku's hand and hurry to behind Aya, using her as a shield against the returning ice fairy.

Aya:

> Look to the larger Cirno.
> "Oh, that's convenient. Welcome back, sport."
Seki:

> You speak Cirno's name. There's no aid like with Youmu and Yuyuko. All that happens is your nose and throat starting to frost, like you're standing in a snowstorm.
> You're really starting to hate how all the fairies you're meeting just seem out of your league. Jealousy burns within you. Or,  maybe something else. You feel like something is actually starting to burn inside you. At least you aren't as cold.
> "Yeah, I think all of us know that's her by now." The pink fairy replies?
> "You know, trying to name us before Dai could got me thinking..." The blue one says. "Are you a fairy?"
> "I was thinking the same, I just didn't want to assume what creature she was. I mean, it doesn't feel that much like it at all. But it's more than a Youkai feels. Maybe we ought to ask Dai... when she isn't busy."
> "No no, if not a Youkai, she's a demon." Shinki interrupts. "I've seen quite a bit in my time. No one knows them better~"

Suzaku:

> You wouldn't mind it to be there in the first place. That's a worthwhile trade. You already made a fool of yourself before with her.

Ami:

> You retreat behind Shameimaru.

Aya:

> "Ayas got first dibs on you. We had a deal from the duel you were interrupting." Dai speaks. After her, I can play with you."
> "Alright, this'll just ensure I'm strong enough to beat you after I get better through her." Cirno turns towards you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 06:24:06 PM
Seki
>"Huh, a demon."

>Concentrate on that warm feeling
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 06:26:58 PM
Suzaku:

> Let ourselves be dragged, since we were too busy daydreaming about Aya to be paying attention to whatever Ami needs us to do but it's Ami so it's probably fine.

Ami:

> Grunt and throw up out hands in aggravation as the ice fairy turns her attention toward our new hiding place.
> "Oh, come on! What did I do to deserve this?!"

Aya:

> Pick the tiny Cirno back up, if she's within range. Keep our visual focus on the big Cirno, though.
> Whether we pick up the tiny Cirno or not, stop stroking Utsuho.
> Keep a calm, measured, slightly sympathetic voice.
> "Is that what you want to do to me?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 06:46:16 PM
Seki
>"Huh, a demon."

>Concentrate on that warm feeling
Suzaku:

> Let ourselves be dragged, since we were too busy daydreaming about Aya to be paying attention to whatever Ami needs us to do but it's Ami so it's probably fine.

Ami:

> Grunt and throw up out hands in aggravation as the ice fairy turns her attention toward our new hiding place.
> "Oh, come on! What did I do to deserve this?!"

Aya:

> Pick the tiny Cirno back up, if she's within range. Keep our visual focus on the big Cirno, though.
> Whether we pick up the tiny Cirno or not, stop stroking Utsuho.
> Keep a calm, measured, slightly sympathetic voice.
> "Is that what you want to do to me?"
Seki:

> "Well, we'll ask Dai. If Dai says she's a fairy, then she has to be." Rose argues.

> ... maybe it is just Jealousy. Focusing on it just makes you more upset that you're not as strong as others here, and even your friends. You don't want to stick with Youmu just to use your new ability. You don't want to rely on someone who could very well tell you "no" to something you should have the right to do as it's your ability in the first place.
> Maybe you're stressing too much. The flame is growing more for some reason, which helps against that cold in your nose throat. But you're getting a bit of a headache. Maybe you ought to calm down a bit.

Aya:

> You grab up little Cirno, who seems a bit tired, but still awake. Thankfully not the weak kind of tired.
> "Not at all. I can show you how capable I am wthout tricks like that."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 06:50:43 PM
Ami:

> Crouch down while hiding behind Aya, just to make ourselves a smaller target. Drag Suzaku down with us.

Suzaku:

> Make a quiet noise of surprised as we're dragged down into a crouch as well.

Aya:

> "Why do you want to show me that? Do you think I think you're not?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 06:57:44 PM
Seki
>Everyone got a power boost, but we are limited on how far our heads can fly, need horses to fly, and can't even use our abilities without someone else.

>Use our magic to try and pull this flame in us towards the surface.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 07:19:30 PM
Ami:

> Crouch down while hiding behind Aya, just to make ourselves a smaller target. Drag Suzaku down with us.

Suzaku:

> Make a quiet noise of surprised as we're dragged down into a crouch as well.

Aya:

> "Why do you want to show me that? Do you think I think you're not?"
Seki
>Everyone got a power boost, but we are limited on how far our heads can fly, need horses to fly, and can't even use our abilities without someone else.

>Use our magic to try and pull this flame in us towards the surface.
Aya:

> "Why would you think I am with how much disappointment I've brought since this incident? I might've at a record. But now? Everyone I had trouble with before was a breeze." Cirno boasts as the tengu duo hide behind and under you.

Seki:

> You encourage the flame more, feeling it well up in your throat.  It's a bit painful, but comfortable in a way. Will letting it get bigger once more be more painful, or more comforting?
> "Calm down. You seem to be getting worked up over something." Remilia speaks.
> But being under someone. Like with Yuyuko's case, you and to do things yourself. To have such freedom.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 07:23:50 PM
Suzaku, Ami:

> ...As long as we're down here, have a look up Aya's skirt. It's only fair after what she's done to us and others.

Aya:

> Frown deeper, and heave a sad sigh.
> "...May I approach you? I don't want or intend to fight you."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 07:51:55 PM
Seki
>"My ability does nothing.  All that happened is my throat was chilled.  I couldn't stop the fairy from freezing Luna or Kagerou.  Then I find out the big fairy can stop my "trump" card with ease."

>"Damn it, I can't do anything!"

>Does our body look different
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 08:33:53 PM
Suzaku, Ami:

> ...As long as we're down here, have a look up Aya's skirt. It's only fair after what she's done to us and others.

Aya:

> Frown deeper, and heave a sad sigh.
> "...May I approach you? I don't want or intend to fight you."
Seki
>"My ability does nothing.  All that happened is my throat was chilled.  I couldn't stop the fairy from freezing Luna or Kagerou.  Then I find out the big fairy can stop my "trump" card with ease."

>"Damn it, I can't do anything!"

>Does our body look different
Ami:

> You and Suzaku both seem to have the same idea. But you're not... perverted like her. This is simply a mistaken glance. That ice fairy's in this direction, so you just had to make sure you can see whats happening, to stay safe.
> No. You really shouldn't look...

Aya:

> "Mm... then can I go get my victory against Dai?" Cirno asks.

Seki:

> No. You still just feel warm. Though hot around your throat.
> "That's fair then. You should get worked up." Flandre encourages the opposite of her sister.
> "Sometimes you should just try to work with what you can achieve." Remilia says. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
> "No. Don't make lemonade. Get angry! Life gave you lemons, but others get wings and super strength or great magic? How is that fair? Grasp whatever power you can manage, squeeze and shape it until you've perfected your uniqueness." Flandre motions squeezing something with her hands together. "Then show life the lemonade you've made with your own prowess. Make life regret thinking you'd settle for the puny little Itty bitty lemons it gave you!"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 08:39:00 PM
Ami:

> ...Do it anyway. It's fine, she won't know. She's too busy with that ice fairy.

Aya:

> "If that's what you want to do once you and I have had our piece with each other, I won't stop either of you. As long as you two don't get too out of hand, of course."
> Turn around and gently hold the tiny Cirno out to our two new employees, with the expectation that one or both will take her.
> "Here, you two take care of her for a moment. Please be gentle.
> If we caught them both peeking at us, also say: "And don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing later." Give a small wink and a grin. "I'll be happy to properly welcome both of you to the fold."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2022, 08:43:44 PM
Ami:

> ...Do it anyway. It's fine, she won't know. She's too busy with that ice fairy.

Aya:

> "If that's what you want to do once you and I have had our piece with each other, I won't stop either of you. As long as you two don't get too out of hand, of course."
> Turn around and gently hold the tiny Cirno out to our two new employees, with the expectation that one or both will take her.
> "Here, you two take care of her for a moment. Please be gentle.
> If we caught them both peeking at us, also say: "And don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing later." Give a small wink and a grin. "I'll be happy to properly welcome both of you to the fold."
Ami:

> A moment or two is fine... Suzaku's gaze is locked and won't notice either. You can get away with-

Aya:

> You turn and offer the little Cirno up, noticing Suzaku staring obviously, and Ami... suddenly turning away.
> "Hmph... Fine..." The large Cirno seems to agree to such terms.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2022, 08:46:27 PM
Aya:

> How red is Ami's face?
> Chuckle quietly at Ami's behavior.
> Turn back around and walk toward the larger Cirno. While we walk, give Ami a wind order to resume looking.
> One we reach the larger Cirno, give her a gentle hug.
> Quietly and gently: "You've brought me no disappointment, Cirno."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 19, 2022, 09:20:14 PM
Seki
>"What I have. . ."

>Screw the unfairness of life
->Screw reality, I'll reject it like it rejected me!

>Fuel that fire
->Push it out of my mouth
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 01:34:57 AM
Aya:

> How red is Ami's face?
> Chuckle quietly at Ami's behavior.
> Turn back around and walk toward the larger Cirno. While we walk, give Ami a wind order to resume looking.
> One we reach the larger Cirno, give her a gentle hug.
> Quietly and gently: "You've brought me no disappointment, Cirno."
Seki
>"What I have. . ."

>Screw the unfairness of life
->Screw reality, I'll reject it like it rejected me!

>Fuel that fire
->Push it out of my mouth
Aya:

> A nice amount. Not like she was seen bare or anything, but she definitely didn't expect to get caught at least.
> You approach Cirno and hug her.
> "If I haven't disappointed you, doesn't that mean you didn't expect much from me in the first place?" Cirno questions.

Seki:

> You agree with the younger mistress, encouraging that flame burning in you to come out more.
> Yet it just keeps building in your throat. Like it's stuck or something.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 20, 2022, 01:36:22 AM
Seki
>Take our head off
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 01:37:46 AM
Aya:

> "If I expected little from you, I would not have gone to you when that swordswoman was looking for a worthy opponent."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 04:14:27 PM
Seki
>Take our head off
Aya:

> "If I expected little from you, I would not have gone to you when that swordswoman was looking for a worthy opponent."
Seki:

> You pop off your head, with a bit more force than expected. Like a spark, your neck flares up in fire and power, engulfing where your head rested.
> You feel like you have power... a lot of power. And diverse power...
> "See? Doesn't... whatever just happened, feel great?" Flan asks, rubbing her eye.

Aya:

> "Then how was I not..." Cirno starts, but grumbles a bit. "Can't you explain how more?"
> You feel tired. Pretty faint. Too much heat from Okuu and cold from Cirno at the same time?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 04:24:12 PM
Aya:

> Does Utsuho feel heated at the moment?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 04:40:13 PM
Aya:

> Does Utsuho feel heated at the moment?
Aya:

> Yes, but not too much more than before.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 04:55:36 PM
Aya:

> Blink a few times and shake our head to keep ourselves awake.
> "I'd be glad to...but I'm suddenly feeling rather faint. Is something doing something?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 05:01:59 PM
Aya:

> Blink a few times and shake our head to keep ourselves awake.
> "I'd be glad to...but I'm suddenly feeling rather faint. Is something doing something?"
Aya:

> "Not me. I don't have sleeping mist or something. I won't get tied either." Cirno says. "I'm jus... not feeling like arguing..."
> The ice fairy sways and falls asleep on your shoulder.
> It's hard to kick this sleepiness, especially seeing Cirno go down against it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 05:07:03 PM
Aya:

> Well, that's not good.
> "Tch."
> Shift ourselves and Cirno so she's leaning into our open chest, and then use that positioning to stuff her all the way in.
> Then look around in a mild panic. Is there smoke or any such thing in the air? How are others behaving?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 05:30:04 PM
Aya:

> Well, that's not good.
> "Tch."
> Shift ourselves and Cirno so she's leaning into our open chest, and then use that positioning to stuff her all the way in.
> Then look around in a mild panic. Is there smoke or any such thing in the air? How are others behaving?
Aya:

> You store the big Cirno, having to do such with Utsuho as well, and look around in examination.
> No smoke or mist... your new employees are asleep.
> Sekibanki's head is on fire, but she seems fine, even has another head in her hands. You can't tell if she's also sleepy because her face isn't in view.
> Her Chariot is playing a tune somehow now that you listen in a bit, but, while fitting, it doesn't feel like the source of the problem.
> Youmu seems fine too. As does Mokou.
> Rather, they seem to be the only three seemingly unaffected. Youmu might be feeling it a bit at least?
> Miko... Shinki... even Daiyousei appear affected. They might be holding out the best aside from the previous three.
> Given that flame and a certain someone being capable of more than just spme tricks with fire, You suspect Mokou to be the prime  suspect.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 20, 2022, 05:45:40 PM
Seki
>"Yes."

>Check our neck to see if our mark is still there
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 06:07:36 PM
Aya:

> "... What's...?"
> Stumble over to Suzaku and Ami and store them inside our chest as well.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 07:32:57 PM
Seki
>"Yes."

>Check our neck to see if our mark is still there
Aya:

> "... What's...?"
> Stumble over to Suzaku and Ami and store them inside our chest as well.
Seki:

> You think so? Seems a bit different.
> "Good." Flandre says, leaning against the cart, and falling asleep
> "Seriously Flan?" Remilia sighs. "Sakuya, make sure she doesn't... burn her... oufi"
> And Remilia does the same. It looks like a few others around here decided to take a nap as well?
> Speaking of your chariot, you can hear a bit of music coming from it. Not loud or anything.

Aya:

> You store your employees as well, feeling like you can't go on. Your eyes refuse to stay open.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 20, 2022, 07:39:18 PM
Seki
>"That was an anticlimactic resolution."

>Adjust Flandre and Remilia so they are in a comfortable position

>Turn to Mokou and Youmu
->"Did you do that?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 07:42:31 PM
Aya:

> If we can and haven't already, take the tiny Cirno into our chest as well from wherever our employees left get.
> Whatever the result of the above, then slump forward on our chest and lie on it, since it is probably large enough to support us at this point.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 08:30:15 PM
Seki
>"That was an anticlimactic resolution."

>Adjust Flandre and Remilia so they are in a comfortable position

>Turn to Mokou and Youmu
->"Did you do that?"
Aya:

> If we can and haven't already, take the tiny Cirno into our chest as well from wherever our employees left get.
> Whatever the result of the above, then slump forward on our chest and lie on it, since it is probably large enough to support us at this point.
Aya:

> You don't even spot her again before you find yourself having drifted off...

Seki:

> You at least make sure they two are comfortable.
> "No." Mokou answers.
> "Not me eit-" Youmu pauses, her face going a bit pale. "E-Ehh?"
> From each of the bodies of those that have fallen asleep, a phantom, smaller than Youmu's other body, emerges. Though they're all still sticking out of their... "hosts".
> "How strange..." Byakuren's phantom puts a hand to her cheek in thought.
> Strange. Most of them are orb-like similar to Youmu's. Byakuren's is instead closely similar to her own body, right below her.
> "Hmhm... Everyone's spirits are leaving their bodies?" Miko questions, seeming a bit tired, but not asleep. "I'm a bit disappointed you succumbed to such, Byakuren."
> "It's just an astral projection." The plain girl interrupts, also in the same state as Byakuren. Though, her spirit soon returns to her body, now seeming quite lively. "See? We're skilled compared to the rest."
> "...Nevermind." Miko says, upon Byakuren managing to do the same. "I wonder if staying within Aya would've allowed me to help her avoid this. Or avoid this myself. Hm..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 08:31:38 PM
Aya:

> Are we aware of anything?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 20, 2022, 08:47:45 PM
Come to think of it...

Ami:

> Are we aware of anything?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 20, 2022, 09:30:31 PM
Seki
>"OK, that is unusual."

>Try to put our head back on
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2022, 11:58:49 PM
Aya:

> Are we aware of anything?
Come to think of it...

Ami:

> Are we aware of anything?
Seki
>"OK, that is unusual."

>Try to put our head back on
Aya Unavailable

Seki:

> You put your head back on, the flame subsiding.
> Though, no one seems to go back to normal.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 21, 2022, 12:00:55 AM
Seki
>Pull our head off
->Did the flame return?

>Try to wake Aya and Chilly up by shaking them and pushing the souls back in
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 01:14:14 AM
Seki
>Pull our head off
->Did the flame return?

>Try to wake Aya and Chilly up by shaking them and pushing the souls back in
Seki:

> You take your head back off, the flame once again flaring up.

> You head over to Aya, trying to shake her awake, to no use.
> Pushing her soul actually seems easy. Maybe given it's still connected to her body like the rest are?
> Thus, you get it back into her body proper.

Aya:

> Your heart skips a beat as you try to catch yourself, your wings instinctively trying to lift you back into the air from nearly hitting the ground!
> ...It felt like you fell in the middle of sleep. Did anyone see that...? Hopefully not...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 21, 2022, 01:16:42 AM
Seki
>"Morning, sleepy beauty."

>Frown
->"What was that about?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 01:40:16 AM
Aya:

> "Huh?!?"
> Stand upright lickety-split!
> Look around to get our bearings.
> If we don't appear to be in immediate danger, examine ourselves to make sure we're still protecting our four wards.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 01:24:34 PM
Seki
>"Morning, sleepy beauty."

>Frown
->"What was that about?"
Aya:

> "Huh?!?"
> Stand upright lickety-split!
> Look around to get our bearings.
> If we don't appear to be in immediate danger, examine ourselves to make sure we're still protecting our four wards.
Seki:

> "I think you moved everyone's souls out..." Youmu speaks. "But I guess they don't die from just that."

Aya:

> You get back on your feet.
> Most of the people here look like they've been killed. But if what Youmu just said is the case instead, you wonder what Seki did to change like that.
> Speaking of, it looks like she got her head back on.
> You can't really tell the state of who's inside of you. You hope they're alright. Yukari did make it so that it's safe after all, right? But Utsuho was uncomfortable with a certain orientation in you...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 01:25:48 PM
Aya:

> Do we see the tiny Cirno anywhere?
> Who is still asleep that we can see?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 01:35:39 PM
Aya:

> Do we see the tiny Cirno anywhere?
> Who is still asleep that we can see?
Aya:

> She's next to you, also in the same state as nearly everyone else.
> The only ones not asleep include you. Seki, Mokou, Youmu, Daiyousei, Shinki, Miko, Byakuren, and Sumireko, from who you can see.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 01:37:52 PM
Aya:

> For those who are asleep, then, who are we emotionally closest to (if we're emotionally close to any of them)?
> Gently pick up the tiny Cirno and stuff her in our chest to keep her safe.
> "How long was I out?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 01:52:24 PM
Aya:

> For those who are asleep, then, who are we emotionally closest to (if we're emotionally close to any of them)?
> Gently pick up the tiny Cirno and stuff her in our chest to keep her safe.
> "How long was I out?"
Ami:

> You'd say Sanae is a friend...
> You pick and load the other Cirno in.
> "Hardly a minute." Mokou says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 02:01:57 PM
Aya:

> "That's good. How do we fix this?"
> Head over to Sanae while waiting for an answer.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 02:07:34 PM
Aya:

> "That's good. How do we fix this?"
> Head over to Sanae while waiting for an answer.
Aya:

> You approach Sanae among the group.
> Mokou gestures her thumb at Sekibanki.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 02:13:34 PM
Aya:

> Pick Sanae up.
> Give Sekibanki an expectant look while positioning Sanae to be stuffed into our chest.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 02:19:35 PM
Aya:

> Pick Sanae up.
> Give Sekibanki an expectant look while positioning Sanae to be stuffed into our chest.
Aya:

> You lift Sanae and-
> "Hey hey! Quit that!" Sumireko objects instead.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 02:21:12 PM
Aya:

> Give Sumirenko a curious look. (Don't add Sanae to ourselves yet.)
> "What's up?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 02:33:43 PM
Aya:

> Give Sumirenko a curious look. (Don't add Sanae to ourselves yet.)
> "What's up?"
Aya:

> "What do you mean what's up? You can't just... stuff her in there like that. You don't even think that's dangerous?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 02:40:50 PM
Aya:

> "Is it? It hasn't been before now..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 02:44:18 PM
Aya:

> "Is it? It hasn't been before now..."
Aya:

> "With her soul hanging out of her body like that?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 02:46:16 PM
Aya:

> Look at Sanae for a loose soul.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 02:47:55 PM
Aya:

> Look at Sanae for a loose soul.
Aya:

> Like everyone else asleep around here, she's got a phantom of sorts floating out from her body.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 02:49:14 PM
Aya:

> "...Oh."
> "..."
> "I don't know, then."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 02:50:54 PM
Aya:

> "...Oh."
> "..."
> "I don't know, then."
Aya:

> "How are you only noticing it now?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 02:51:36 PM
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "I just woke up from what sounds like magic sleep. Cut me a little slack."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 02:55:23 PM
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "I just woke up from what sounds like magic sleep. Cut me a little slack."
Aya:

> "And they're still in it. Same thing that was happening to you." Sumireko crosses her arms. "I'm sure you'd be unhappy if you met your fate at the hands of someone doing exactly this."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 03:08:47 PM
Aya:

> "If that's such a concern, why did you wait until now to speak up?"
> Lay Sanae down gently.
> Then retrieve the tiny Cirno and check her for a visible soul.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 21, 2022, 04:39:23 PM
Seki
>Start putting putting the souls back starting with those in the Cart
->Leave Cirno alone for now

>"Is Chilly's sister still a problem?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2022, 09:02:46 PM
Aya:

> "If that's such a concern, why did you wait until now to speak up?"
> Lay Sanae down gently.
> Then retrieve the tiny Cirno and check her for a visible soul.
Seki
>Start putting putting the souls back starting with those in the Cart
->Leave Cirno alone for now

>"Is Chilly's sister still a problem?"
Aya:

> "Because I didn't think someone would start going around stuffing people in their cleavage..." Sumireko speaks in slight disbelief.
> You lay Sanae back down, and try to retrieve the smaller Cirno.
> There's nothing hanging out of her. You think there was before, but now that you've pulled her back out, it's just her body. Did it go back inside her? Is she just asleep now?

Seki:

> You start to put the spirits back into the proper bodies, some of them doing so without you even touching them.
> You don't see Cirno around anywhere. Just the little one. If you recall correctly, Aya stuffed her in one of her new compartments before succumbing to this.

> "I doubt it with whatever just happened." Youmu says. "Even Daiyousei-"
> "Even I what?" The big fairy questions, not seeming as tired as she, Shinki, and Miko were earlier. "I'm fine. I won't get beat by a fairy..."
> "It should be obvious that this is of demonic nature. Calling out the souls of people like this." Shinki objects, starting to pick up Alice and heading for the devil. "She's a demon, like I considered."
> "With the evidence here, I'm pretty sure she's a creature that falls into both categories." Daiyousei responds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 21, 2022, 09:06:44 PM
Aya:

> "I needed to put them somewhere to keep them safe. How do you think I got to look like this in the first place?"
> Gently set the tiny Cirno down on the ground.
> Then retrieve the large Cirno, gently setting her down on the ground. Check her for a loose soul. Also, gently place the tiny Cirno on top of her torso.
> Then retrieve Suzaku and Ami, checking them for loose souls.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 21, 2022, 09:16:05 PM
Seki
>"Maybe the mark on my neck will shed some light on this.  It's changed since I 'was' a youkai."

>Can we see Chilly's soul?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 01:43:37 PM
Aya:

> "I needed to put them somewhere to keep them safe. How do you think I got to look like this in the first place?"
> Gently set the tiny Cirno down on the ground.
> Then retrieve the large Cirno, gently setting her down on the ground. Check her for a loose soul. Also, gently place the tiny Cirno on top of her torso.
> Then retrieve Suzaku and Ami, checking them for loose souls.
Seki
>"Maybe the mark on my neck will shed some light on this.  It's changed since I 'was' a youkai."

>Can we see Chilly's soul?
Aya:

> "Well, if it's safe..." Sumireko seems hesitant still on allowing.
> You set the little Cirno down, taking out the big one.
> She indeed has a loose one, bigger than the others out here. If Dai didn't make it, you'd guess hers would be in the same boat.
> You arrange the two Cirnos and take out your unofficial employees.
> Both have one each.

Seki:

> The little Cirno doesn't appear to have one anymore. The big one does, though.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 01:44:51 PM
Aya:

> "That's strange. Why doesn't the smaller Cirno have one?"
> Set our employees down gently.
> Then pull Utsuho out partially, enough to see if she has one. If she doesn't, stuff her back in.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 02:07:43 PM
Seki

>Put the souls of Aya's employees back

>Try to sense Chilly's soul
->Do we think we could pull Chilly's soul out of Cirno's?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 02:16:04 PM
Aya:

> "That's strange. Why doesn't the smaller Cirno have one?"
> Set our employees down gently.
> Then pull Utsuho out partially, enough to see if she has one. If she doesn't, stuff her back in.
Seki

>Put the souls of Aya's employees back

>Try to sense Chilly's soul
->Do we think we could pull Chilly's soul out of Cirno's?
Aya:

> Okuu possesses one as well.

Seki:

> You stuff the souls back in.

> You can't tell where it is. Or if it even exists.
> Cirno's soul is only itself as far as you can tell
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 02:20:35 PM
Aya:

> Pull Utsuho all the way out and gently lay her down.
> If our employees are still asleep/unconscious, stuff them back into our chest.
> If our employees are awake: "Good morning, sleepyheads. We all died, but it's okay, we're fine now."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 02:24:54 PM
Aya:

> Pull Utsuho all the way out and gently lay her down.
> If our employees are still asleep/unconscious, stuff them back into our chest.
> If our employees are awake: "Good morning, sleepyheads. We all died, but it's okay, we're fine now."
Aya:

>You pull Okuu out.
> They're getting up.
> "Ugh... I feel weak... I wanna sleep more..." Ami complains.
> Suzaku looks around.
> "Good. She's down for now..." She speaks, then pauses.. "Wait, somethings wrong."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 02:26:52 PM
Aya:

> Give Ami a wind order to consider resting up inside our chest.
> To Suzaku: "What's up?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 02:27:18 PM
Seki
>Grab Cirno's soul
->"Hey, can you understand me?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 02:36:01 PM
Aya:

> Give Ami a wind order to consider resting up inside our chest.
> To Suzaku: "What's up?"
Seki
>Grab Cirno's soul
->"Hey, can you understand me?"
Aya:

> You give an order.
> Suzaku looks over at Ami, then at herself.
> "...strawberries. Why is... did you somehow swap our bodies?" Suzaku questions you.

Seki:

> You take hold of Cirno's soul.
> It doesn't seem to respond much. Not even talking. Though you're not sure if it even could.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 02:39:07 PM
Aya:

> Blink with a blank look.
> "...Not intentionally...?"
> Look at Ami(?), then back at Suzaku(?).
> "I was falling asleep, and I saw you two were already out, so I put you in me to try to protect you from whatever was going on. Seki here pushed your souls back into your bodies after I fished you back out. Are you implying your souls got scrambled somehow?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 02:41:51 PM
Seki
>Check that the soul sticking out of the Raven is hers
->If it is then shove it in
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 02:43:06 PM
Aya:

> Blink with a blank look.
> "...Not intentionally...?"
> Look at Ami(?), then back at Suzaku(?).
> "I was falling asleep, and I saw you two were already out, so I put you in me to try to protect you from whatever was going on. Seki here pushed your souls back into your bodies after I fished you back out. Are you implying your souls got scrambled somehow?"
Seki
>Check that the soul sticking out of the Raven is hers
->If it is then shove it in
Aya:

> "Suzaku." Suzaku calls.
> "What is it?" Ami answers.
> "You can go ahead and use these two pillows to rest." Suzaku gestures at you.
> "Really?"
> "No. See? Ugh..." Suzaku sighs.

Seki:

> You believe it is. Thus, you return it to its body.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 02:48:07 PM
Aya:

> Rub our face in frustration.
> "あやややや..."
> Gently poke Utsuho in the cheek, assuming she wakes up.
> "Hey Utsuho, are you still yourself?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 02:56:28 PM
Aya:

> Rub our face in frustration.
> "あやややや..."
> Gently poke Utsuho in the cheek, assuming she wakes up.
> "Hey Utsuho, are you still yourself?"
Aya:

> You prod okuu awake...
> "Um..." She rubs her eyes. "I felt funny. Am I dead?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 02:58:17 PM
Aya:

> Come to think of it, do we feel different at all? Like pieces of Utsuho, or Cirno, or Suzaku, or Ami, or some combination of them, are inside us, either physically or spiritually?
> Frown a bit.
> "Who are you, and what feels funny?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 03:00:43 PM
Aya:

> Come to think of it, do we feel different at all? Like pieces of Utsuho, or Cirno, or Suzaku, or Ami, or some combination of them, are inside us, either physically or spiritually?
> Frown a bit.
> "Who are you, and what feels funny?"
Aya:

> You feel okay now. Nothing weird in you...
> "Utsuho. But Lady Satori she others sometimes call me Okuu." She speaks. "I guess I'm not dead."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:02:14 PM
Aya:

> Sigh in relief.
> "That's good. You were dead, kinda, but that got fixed and now you're not. What feels funny? Some strange things just happened, and you're not the only one feeling funny."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 03:04:23 PM
Aya:

> Sigh in relief.
> "That's good. You were dead, kinda, but that got fixed and now you're not. What feels funny? Some strange things just happened, and you're not the only one feeling funny."
Aya:

> "I feel alright now."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 03:05:31 PM
Seki
>Do we see any other souls other than Cirno's?

>Do our steeds look different
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:05:39 PM
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Alright, that's good. You can go back to getting comfy, then."
> Put Utsuho fully back into our chest, unless she objects.
> Then look to Suzaku(?) and Ami(?).
> "Well, uh. ...This is a bit out of my wheelhouse, ladies, not gonna lie."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 03:12:19 PM
Seki
>Do we see any other souls other than Cirno's?

>Do our steeds look different
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Alright, that's good. You can go back to getting comfy, then."
> Put Utsuho fully back into our chest, unless she objects.
> Then look to Suzaku(?) and Ami(?).
> "Well, uh. ...This is a bit out of my wheelhouse, ladies, not gonna lie."
Seki:

> Regarding Cirno's? No.

> Not really?

Aya:

> You return Okuu in.
> "Then what the hell happened?" Su-... Ami, says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:14:40 PM
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "I'm not really sure myself. It affected me too. No one else's souls got switched, that I can tell...maybe you two are just super-compatible with each other on a body-and-soul level, and your souls got confused after they were pulled out of your bodies?"
> Look to Seki.
> "Can you pull their souls back out, maybe, so we can switch them back?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 03:16:51 PM
Seki
>Shrug
>"I'm not sure how, but probably."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 03:24:26 PM
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "I'm not really sure myself. It affected me too. No one else's souls got switched, that I can tell...maybe you two are just super-compatible with each other on a body-and-soul level, and your souls got confused after they were pulled out of your bodies?"
> Look to Seki.
> "Can you pull their souls back out, maybe, so we can switch them back?"
Seki
>Shrug
>"I'm not sure how, but probably."
Aya Seki:

> "Please do." Ami says.
> "Mm... I don't wanna get in tricks for messing with her body..." Suzaku agrees.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 03:26:42 PM
Seki
>Reach our to Amy and try to pull her spirit out
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:27:05 PM
Aya:

> Wind whisper in Suzaku-in-Ami's-body's ear: "Like Ami suggested, you're welcome to mess with mine in the meantime if you wish. Feel free any time."
> Watch to see what, if anything, happens with Ami-in-Suzaku's-body. Be prepared to rush over and catch her if she suddenly keels over.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 03:33:01 PM
Seki
>Reach our to Amy and try to pull her spirit out
Aya:

> Wind whisper in Suzaku-in-Ami's-body's ear: "Like Ami suggested, you're welcome to mess with mine in the meantime if you wish. Feel free any time."
> Watch to see what, if anything, happens with Ami-in-Suzaku's-body.
Aya:

> Suzaku rests her (Ami's) face in your bust.
> "What did you just say?  What do you think you're doing with my body?" Ami objects with a blush.

Seki:

> You try, and succeed in retrieving Suzaku's soul from Ami's body.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 03:34:09 PM
Seki
>"Oh, wow! That actually worked."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:35:56 PM
Aya:

> Use a hand to lightly brace Ami's body against us so she doesn't slump over onto the ground.
> Look to Ami-in-Suzaku's-body. "Well, you did tell her to do that earlier..."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...I wonder...what might happen if we put Suzaku back in her own body while Ami is still in there?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 03:38:17 PM
Seki
>"Oh, wow! That actually worked."
Aya:

> Use a hand to lightly brace Ami's body against us so she doesn't slump over onto the ground.
> Look to Ami-in-Suzaku's-body. "Well, you did tell her to do that earlier..."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...I wonder...what might happen if we put Suzaku back in her own body while Ami is still in there?"
Seki Aya:

> "I told her no! And I don't want to leave my body like that. Experiment with someone else."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:39:42 PM
Aya:

> "..."
> Think some more.
> "..."
> Look to Seki.
> "...You could put Suzaku's soul in my body..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 03:44:39 PM
Seki
>"Only if you take responsibility."
->If Aya says yes then do it
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:47:26 PM
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Of course."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 03:51:11 PM
Aya:

> "..."
> Think some more.
> "..."
> Look to Seki.
> "...You could put Suzaku's soul in my body..."
Seki
>"Only if you take responsibility."
->If Aya says yes then do it
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Of course."
Seki:

> You stuff Suzaku's soul into Aya, seemingly succeeding?

Aya:

> There's no change you notice, just a strange sensation. You feel off. Unlike a usual day. Maybe you'd think of this as possession?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 03:52:08 PM
Seki
>"How are you feeling?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 03:53:47 PM
Aya(?):

> "Strange."
> Adopt a mildly perturbed thinking expression as we experience this weirdness.
> Take a look at ourselves. Do we look as Aya should?
> Can Aya think of any of Suzaku's thoughts, or remember any of Suzaku's memories?
> "Suzaku? Can you hear me?"
> Think: Or maybe hear me in here?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 04:04:14 PM
Seki
>"How are you feeling?"
Aya(?):

> "Strange."
> Adopt a mildly perturbed thinking expression as we experience this weirdness.
> Take a look at ourselves. Do we look as Aya should?
> Can Aya think of any of Suzaku's thoughts, or remember any of Suzaku's memories?
> "Suzaku? Can you hear me?"
> Think: Or maybe hear me in here?
Aya:

> Yep.
> Again, you notice no physical differences. Not even any size increases.
> You don't feel much weird thoughts. Just your own.
> Though, there is a slight consideration in holding your... weight.
> No one answers your attempts.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 04:07:44 PM
Aya:

> Blink, then give a slight grin.
> "Well, she's not actively responsive, but she's definitely in there, thinking her own things and feeling her own feelings."
> Look to Ami-in-Suzaku's-body.
> "Wanna join us, Ami?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 04:09:51 PM
Seki
>Take a look a Cirno's soul
->Can we tell if there are two souls
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 04:11:23 PM
Aya:

> Blink, then give a slight grin.
> "Well, she's not actively responsive, but she's definitely in there, thinking her own things and feeling her own feelings."
> Look to Ami-in-Suzaku's-body.
> "Wanna join us, Ami?"
Seki
>Take a look a Cirno's soul
->Can we tell if there are two souls
Aya:

> "I envy you sometimes,  but I'd rather be myself again." Ami declines.

Seki:

> You examine...
> There's only one.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 04:15:27 PM
Aya:

> Do we have any consideration for putting Suzaku back in her own body?
> Has the consideration for holding our weight strengthened or weakened at all?
> "Fair enough. I'll gladly welcome you into me if you change your mind, though."
> To Seki: "But yeah, other than feeling slightly weird, this seems okay."
> Give Ami a wind order to reconsider going inside Aya's body as a soul, given both Aya and Suzaku appear to be okay and nothing negative seems to be happening to anyone involved.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 04:16:17 PM
Seki
>Create a head
->Try taking the soul out of it
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 04:32:22 PM
Aya:

> Do we have any consideration for putting Suzaku back in her own body?
> Has the consideration for holding our weight strengthened or weakened at all?
> "Fair enough. I'll gladly welcome you into me if you change your mind, though."
> To Seki: "But yeah, other than feeling slightly weird, this seems okay."
> Give Ami a wind order to reconsider going inside Aya's body as a soul, given both Aya and Suzaku appear to be okay and nothing negative seems to be happening to anyone involved.
Seki
>Create a head
->Try taking the soul out of it
Aya:

> You don't want to lose an employee already... might as well return her
> No.
> "Can I go back to my body now." Ami holds up her body's arms

Seki:

> You create a head, but it doesn't seem like you can pull a soul out of it or anything.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 04:36:34 PM
Aya:

> "Right."
> Look to Seki.
> "Can you put Ami back in her own body, please?"
> Indulge the consideration for holding our weight. See if anything interesting happens within our mind as a result, such as a feeling of happiness, another new consideration that is probably Suzaku in origin, or something else.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 04:37:04 PM
Seki
>Move Amy to her body

>Keep a hand on the spare head
->Be ready to yank the soul if anything happens
-->Put Cirno's Soul in it

//Take it easy
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 04:44:55 PM
Aya:

> "Right."
> Look to Seki.
> "Can you put Ami back in her own body, please?"
> Indulge the consideration for holding our weight. See if anything interesting happens within our mind as a result, such as a feeling of happiness, another new consideration that is probably Suzaku in origin, or something else.
Seki
>Move Amy to her body

>Keep a hand on the spare head
->Be ready to yank the soul if anything happens
-->Put Cirno's Soul in it

//Take it easy
Aya:

> You hold yourself, feeling some satisfaction,  but wanting to more directly now.

Seki:

>  You return Ami proper, and try to put Cirno's soul in your spare head.
> ... There's... resistance. A strong one. It's trying to go elsewhere.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 04:46:19 PM
Aya:

> Indulge the newest consideration (though without exposing ourselves to everyone else).
> Look to Ami.
> "Sorry about all that, Ami. How are you feeling back in your body?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 04:47:09 PM
Seki
>Is the soul fighting back or is it my power causing the resistance?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 05:00:50 PM
Aya:

> Indulge the newest consideration (though without exposing ourselves to everyone else).
> Look to Ami.
> "Sorry about all that, Ami. How are you feeling back in your body?"
Seki
>Is the soul fighting back or is it my power causing the resistance?
Aya:

> You feel directly, satisfied with such.
> You don't feel as weird anymore. No further considerations either.
> "Better..." Ami says

Seki:

> You don't think either. A 3rd party?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 05:02:23 PM
Aya:

> Nod while continuing to indulge the previous consideration.
> "That's good. And I don't feel weird anymore. Which is a little curious on its own..."
> Look at Seki.
> "Can you take Suzaku out of me and put her back in herself? Also, please be careful with that soul..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 05:05:17 PM
Seki
>"I can try."
->Try pulling out Suzaku and putting her back in her body

>Hold up Cirno's soul
->"What should we do with her, put her in Chilly's body?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 05:10:00 PM
Aya:

> "...Put her in the larger body. I think that's the less risky option."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 05:23:59 PM
Seki
>Wait for other comments
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 05:33:37 PM
Aya:

> Nod while continuing to indulge the previous consideration.
> "That's good. And I don't feel weird anymore. Which is a little curious on its own..."
> Look at Seki.
> "Can you take Suzaku out of me and put her back in herself? Also, please be careful with that soul..."
Seki
>"I can try."
->Try pulling out Suzaku and putting her back in her body

>Hold up Cirno's soul
->"What should we do with her, put her in Chilly's body?"
Aya:

> "...Put her in the larger body. I think that's the less risky option."
Seki
>Wait for other comments
Aya:

> You continue, despite not feeling much like you want to anymore.

Seki:

> You put Suzaku back. She was starting to feel...less significant than the rest you've felt so far. But it seems fine now.
> "Ah..." Suzaku speaks. "I felt like I was gonna pass on."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 05:34:57 PM
Seki
>Get on our knees next to Cirno
->Try pulling a little off the soul before putting it in
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 05:39:52 PM
Aya:

> Stop holding ourselves.
> Is Ami still pressed up against our chest from when Suzaku was snuggling us earlier? If so, lightly put a hand and arm along her back and gently push-pull her into it a little more to brace her close to us.
> To Suzaku: "That...makes a frightening amount of sense, come to think of it."
> Give Suzaku a wind order to consider resuming holding our weight, either indirectly or directly.
> "I felt a bit like I was possessed...if we think of your soul being in me like that, then me indulging your desires in that way might have just exorcised you and sent you off to the next life. Guess we're not doing that again."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 06:04:48 PM
Seki
>Get on our knees next to Cirno
->Try pulling a little off the soul before putting it in
Aya:

> Stop holding ourselves.
> Is Ami still pressed up against our chest from when Suzaku was snuggling us earlier? If so, lightly put a hand and arm along her back and gently push-pull her into it a little more to brace her close to us.
> To Suzaku: "That...makes a frightening amount of sense, come to think of it."
> Give Suzaku a wind order to consider resuming holding our weight, either indirectly or directly.
> "I felt a bit like I was possessed...if we think of your soul being in me like that, then me indulging your desires in that way might have just exorcised you and sent you off to the next life. Guess we're not doing that again."
Seki:

> In where?

Aya:

> You stop.
> No.
> "Oh. Aww, but it felt so nice... I felt like I couldn't be any happier. "
> Suzaku follows the order indirectly.
> 'This doesn't even compare..." She squeezes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 06:07:19 PM
Aya:

> Sigh.
> While looking at Suzaku, give Ami a wind order to sneak around behind us while we're paying attention to Suzaku and resume looking at our backside.
> To Suzaku: "I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't really afford to bring a new employee on board and then let them die from excess pleasure just a couple of hours later."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2022, 06:13:25 PM
Aya:

> Sigh.
> While looking at Suzaku, give Ami a wind order to sneak around behind us while we're paying attention to Suzaku and resume looking at our backside.
> To Suzaku: "I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't really afford to bring a new employee on board and then let them die from excess pleasure just a couple of hours later."
Aya:

> You give an order. Ami instead, however, approaches Cirno,  examining her.
> "Y- You're making it sound different then it is like that..." Suzaku responds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2022, 06:18:50 PM
Aya:

> To Suzaku: "I don't mean you were trying to die, of course. I'm just telling you that I'd much rather you be alive than dead. I tried to say it in a silly and whimsical manner to hopefully lighten the mood, but I guess the joke didn't land."
> Watch Ami as she does whatever she does.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 23, 2022, 07:05:23 PM
Seki
>Keep the smaller Cirno soul we make
->Shove the bigger soul in Cirno's body
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2022, 04:11:26 AM
Seki
>Get on our knees next to Cirno
->Try pulling a little off the soul before putting it in
Aya:

> To Suzaku: "I don't mean you were trying to die, of course. I'm just telling you that I'd much rather you be alive than dead. I tried to say it in a silly and whimsical manner to hopefully lighten the mood, but I guess the joke didn't land."
> Watch Ami as she does whatever she does.
Seki
>Keep the smaller Cirno soul we make
->Shove the bigger soul in Cirno's body
Aya:

> "Oh."
> You watch. But Ami just seems to shake her head a bit. Maybe she's still feeling off since returning to her body?

Seki:

> You try to pull off a piece of the soul, but it doesn't seem to work.
> "We'll take care of her from here." Daiyousei speaks, approaching the ice fairy with the devil by her side.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 24, 2022, 04:17:40 AM
Aya:

> Wrap an arm around Suzaku and gently pull her in closer to us, squishing her up against what she loves so much.
> To Dai: "Thank you. Before any of us depart, though, I need to speak briefly with you and all heads of household present on an important matter. Well, perhaps aside from Lady Toyosatomimi, who has already been involved."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 24, 2022, 04:29:46 AM
Seki
>"Speaking of fairykind, what is a fairy?  You said I was one and apparently part demon."

>Put Cirno's soul back
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2022, 05:22:47 AM
Aya:

> Wrap an arm around Suzaku and gently pull her in closer to us, squishing her up against what she loves so much.
> To Dai: "Thank you. Before any of us depart, though, I need to speak briefly with you and all heads of household present on an important matter. Well, perhaps aside from Lady Toyosatomimi, who has already been involved."
Seki
>"Speaking of fairykind, what is a fairy?  You said I was one and apparently part demon."

>Put Cirno's soul back
//One un-notable birthday later...
Aya:

> You pull Suzaku in closer.
> "Alright. What is it?" Daiyousei asks.

Seki:

> "A dullahan, I think." The devil says. "Something like a fairy, and an undead or something at the same time."
> You try, but that resistance still sticks.
> "Ah ah, she's under our judgement." The devil wags her finger, before lifting up the ice fairy. "You might've gotten stronger and such out of the blue, but no fairy's gonna surpass the Great Fairy. And certainly not a demon when she's got a devil by her side."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 25, 2022, 05:55:28 AM
Seki
>Shrug
->"I thought you'd want the soul back inside. So what do I do with it?"

>Scratch the back of our head.
->"I knew Dullahan. . ."
-->"To think I went from youkai to undead fairy."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 25, 2022, 10:51:41 AM
Aya:

> Wait, Remilia's around, right? Is she conscious?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2022, 12:58:32 PM
Seki
>Shrug
->"I thought you'd want the soul back inside. So what do I do with it?"

>Scratch the back of our head.
->"I knew Dullahan. . ."
-->"To think I went from youkai to undead fairy."
Aya:

> Wait, Remilia's around, right? Is she conscious?
Seki:

> "We can handle it." Daiyousei answers.

> "It should be obvious to anyone who's read up on mystical creatures from the carriage and your head antics." the devil explains.

Aya:

> Yes. She seems to be talking to her sister about something over at the carriage.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 25, 2022, 01:15:35 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, please don't be too hard on Cirno. I imagine she's having a rough time with her status transition."
> "Anyway, for you, Dai, and for Ladies Scarlet, Hijiri, and Shinki, you should know that there are plans in place to form a council of sorts to discuss and plan the future of Gensokyo. The idea being that our land's movers and shakers, such as they are, get together and consider what has happened to us, and how you wish to proceed. Whether you all want to try to undo what had been done or roll with it and consider this an opportunity to move in a new direction. That sort of thing."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 25, 2022, 02:43:49 PM
Seki
>"Not a lot of books in village."

>"So, what about Chilly?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2022, 02:57:44 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, please don't be too hard on Cirno. I imagine she's having a rough time with her status transition."
> "Anyway, for you, Dai, and for Ladies Scarlet, Hijiri, and Shinki, you should know that there are plans in place to form a council of sorts to discuss and plan the future of Gensokyo. The idea being that our land's movers and shakers, such as they are, get together and consider what has happened to us, and how you wish to proceed. Whether you all want to try to undo what had been done or roll with it and consider this an opportunity to move in a new direction. That sort of thing."
Seki
>"Not a lot of books in village."

>"So, what about Chilly?"
> "I'm gonna see if she wants to be two or one like that again." Daiyousei says. "You didn't really give her a chance with what you did. And it didn't look like Sekibanki was figuring out how to either."

> "Alright. Just call me up whenever, then. I might not be as well known as Cirno with other species, but I should still be able to get to you. Might want to find a fairy to make it easier..."
> "Or make a summoning circle." Koa says.
> "I'm not a demon."
> "I mean like a fairy ring."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 25, 2022, 03:03:45 PM
Aya:

> Does it appear Remilia, Byakuren, or Shinki heard anything we just said?
> Frown a bit.
> "I didn't know any of what just happened was going to happen."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 25, 2022, 03:04:11 PM
Seki
>Whistle innocently

>"Fairy ring?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2022, 03:24:47 PM
Aya:

> Does it appear Remilia, Byakuren, or Shinki heard anything we just said?
> Frown a bit.
> "I didn't know any of what just happened was going to happen."
Seki
>Whistle innocently

>"Fairy ring?"
Aya:

> Yes? Remilia stopped her berating.
> "Sekibanki here extracted most of our souls."
> "Then You putting both Cirno's in that place likely made one of them assimilate, since they're both Cirno. But its not like either is dead at least."

Seki:

> "like a circle made out of plants and such rooted underground. I think. Well, it's easier to find a fairy instead. Or just have Rose and Bluer around." The devil says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 25, 2022, 03:28:25 PM
Aya:

> How is Suzaku handling having her face pressed into her new favorite location? Is she still also enjoying us with her hands?
> What's Ami up to?
> "That makes sense. I would object to any claims it was done intentionally, but I apologize for any inconvenience my actions and lack of knowledge have wrought all the same."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 25, 2022, 03:32:36 PM
Seki
>"That was an accident."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2022, 03:37:03 PM
Aya:

> How is Suzaku handling having her face pressed into her new favorite location? Is she still also enjoying us with her hands?
> What's Ami up to?
> "That makes sense. I would object to any claims it was done intentionally, but I apologize for any inconvenience my actions and lack of knowledge have wrought all the same."
Seki
>"That was an accident."
Aya:

> Not really. She's just accepting it. You wonder if she's still disappointed.
> She's standing beside Koa for something?
> "Just consider the outcomes more, and if it's better than the current situation. Speaking of, we should probably watch out for anyone else that could repeat what Seki did."

Seki:

> "I'm pretty sure everyone knows that, and that Aya didn't mean to scramble any souls." The devil says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 25, 2022, 03:39:17 PM
Aya:

> "Of course."
> Lessen our hold on Suzaku, so that she can easily escape if she wants to.
> Look to Koa.
> "By the way, I think one of my subordinates needs you for something."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2022, 03:44:47 PM
Aya:

> "Of course."
> Lessen our hold on Suzaku, so that she can easily escape if she wants to.
> Look to Koa.
> "By the way, I think one of my subordinates needs you for something."
Aya:

> You lessen, but Suzaku doesn't pull apart.
> "Oh right. Oops." Koa looks over at Ami.
> "You know, i really didn't expect to have my soul messed with so much when I came with you..."  Ami speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 25, 2022, 03:45:48 PM
Aya:

> "Neither did I. I'd bet even Lord Tenma didn't expect...well, all of that."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 25, 2022, 03:46:02 PM
Seki
>Do we remember any youkai like us
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2022, 04:22:17 PM
Aya:

> "Neither did I. I'd bet even Lord Tenma didn't expect...well, all of that."
Seki
>Do we remember any youkai like us
Seki:

> You don't.

Aya:

> "Well, we got through. Things can't go worse than that did, can it?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 25, 2022, 04:34:27 PM
Seki
>"Chilly seemed pretty different from the Cirno I met."

>Eye the ice fairy bodies
->"Aren't fairy bodies supposed to disintegrate?"

>Poke Chilly's cheek
->Does our flame feel like it brings life?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 25, 2022, 04:44:42 PM
Aya:

> Glance down at Suzaku, then look back up at Ami.
> "Worse than literal death? Probably not, no, even given Gensokyo's recent radical alterations."
> "...You worried about how dangerous being in my care is going to be?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2022, 12:33:13 PM
Seki
>"Chilly seemed pretty different from the Cirno I met."

>Eye the ice fairy bodies
->"Aren't fairy bodies supposed to disintegrate?"

>Poke Chilly's cheek
->Does our flame feel like it brings life?
Aya:

> Glance down at Suzaku, then look back up at Ami.
> "Worse than literal death? Probably not, no, even given Gensokyo's recent radical alterations."
> "...You worried about how dangerous being in my care is going to be?"
Seki:

> The devil seems to be carefully carrying them both.
> "Regenerate. And it probably has something to do with the fact that they have no soul now." The devil considers.

> You aren't close enough to.
> It doesn't feel like such, as far as you can tell.
> You wonder if it'll burn everything you eat from now on...

Aya:

> "That's good." Ami responds, though not to your own inquiry.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 26, 2022, 12:35:07 PM
Aya:

> To Ami: "Anyway, it seems that what has happened here has wrapped up. Are you ready to continue onward? There's a few places I want to check on."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2022, 12:36:07 PM
Aya:

> To Ami: "Anyway, it seems that what has happened here has wrapped up. Are you ready to continue onward? There's a few places I want to check on."
Aya:

> Ami looks around.
> "Yeah. It looks like everyone's mostly settled down after that."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 26, 2022, 12:40:05 PM
Aya:

> Nod at Ami.
> To Dai: "I'll leave Cirno to you, then. But when she wakes up, please remind her that I'm not at all disappointed in her. Her actions today have forced a few powerful entities to put respect on her name, and on your species in general. To me, the actual outcomes of any fights she's had are secondary to that. And I wouldn't be surprised if those that look up to her feel the same way."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2022, 01:13:51 PM
Aya:

> Nod at Ami.
> To Dai: "I'll leave Cirno to you, then. But when she wakes up, please remind her that I'm not at all disappointed in her. Her actions today have forced a few powerful entities to put respect on her name, and on your species in general. To me, the actual outcomes of any fights she's had are secondary to that. And I wouldn't be surprised if those that look up to her feel the same way."
Aya:

> "She probably could've been an issue if she fought me after you. Seems like she was getting better quickly after fighting someone stronger. Thats a bit unfair, honestly..." Daiyousei frowns. "Now... maybe Lily will clean up the lingering snow?"
> "If you want to talk to her now, we can-"
> "A-Ahem... I need a minute to figure out exactly how to do this Koa..." The big fairy whispers.
> "Oh. Uh, yeah, we need to make sure she won't try to attack anyone after that whole soul sucking thing..." Koakuma corrects aloud.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 26, 2022, 01:16:02 PM
Aya:

> "She wasn't going to fight me. I never had any intention of fighting her, and even if she made the first aggressive move, I trust that she wouldn't keep swinging at me once it became clear I wasn't going to fight back."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2022, 01:18:49 PM
Aya:

> "She wasn't going to fight me. I never had any intention of fighting her, and even if she made the first aggressive move, I trust that she wouldn't keep swinging at me once it became clear I wasn't going to fight back."
Aya:

> "Hm... I believe you."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 26, 2022, 01:19:56 PM
Aya:

> "...Actually, come to think of it...if you're concerned about her behavior, why not put her soul in me first? If Suzaku here is any indication, we might learn more about what she truly wants and needs, and be better able to accommodate her as a result."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2022, 01:30:03 PM
Aya:

> "...Actually, come to think of it...if you're concerned about her behavior, why not put her soul in me first? If Suzaku here is any indication, we might learn more about what she truly wants and needs, and be better able to accommodate her as a result."
Aya:

> "You don't need to worry, we can handle her." Koa says. "And I'm not sure if swapping souls around is part of my kit anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 26, 2022, 01:30:56 PM
Aya:

> Is Ami still hovering near Koa rather than us?
> Is Suzaku, like, doing anything?
> To Koa: "Oh, I didn't mean swapping, just adding her to me. But if you don't think it's necessary, I won't push it."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 26, 2022, 04:32:18 PM
Seki
>"Am I going to need to worry about Chilly's sister wanting revenge?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2022, 03:47:49 AM
Aya:

> Is Ami still hovering near Koa rather than us?
> Is Suzaku, like, doing anything?
> To Koa: "Oh, I didn't mean swapping, just adding her to me. But if you don't think it's necessary, I won't push it."
Seki
>"Am I going to need to worry about Chilly's sister wanting revenge?"
Aya:

> No.
> She's finally let go.
> "Still."

Seki:

> "No, probably not."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 27, 2022, 04:00:17 AM
Aya:

> "Of course."
> If Suzaku is still fairly despondent, lift her up with one arm around her middle, holding her at our side like she's a sack of potatoes. If she's reasonably attentive, simply look at her.
> Regardless of the above action, look to Ami after.
> "Let's shove off, you two. There's still plenty of Gensokyo to check out."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2022, 05:14:07 AM
Aya:

> "Of course."
> If Suzaku is still fairly despondent, lift her up with one arm around her middle, holding her at our side like she's a sack of potatoes. If she's reasonably attentive, simply look at her.
> Regardless of the above action, look to Ami after.
> "Let's shove off, you two. There's still plenty of Gensokyo to check out."
Aya:

> "What?" Suzaku questions.
> "Alright. Ready whenever, then." Ami replies.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 27, 2022, 05:17:52 AM
Aya:

> Lift Suzaku up with one arm as previously described anyway.
> Look to the gathered non-tengu.
> "Have a good one, ladies."
> Glance between Dai, Remilia, Byakuren, and Shinki.
> "And please keep me posted on your thoughts on and interest in your proposed roles with that council I mentioned."
> Look to Miko.
> "Did you wish to come with me, Lady Toyosatomimi?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2022, 05:22:52 AM
Aya:

> Lift Suzaku up with one arm as previously described anyway.
> Look to the gathered non-tengu.
> "Have a good one, ladies."
> Glance between Dai, Remilia, Byakuren, and Shinki.
> "And please keep me posted on your thoughts on and interest in your proposed roles with that council I mentioned."
> Look to Miko.
> "Did you wish to come with me, Lady Toyosatomimi?"
Aya:

> You lift Suzaku up.
> "Huh?" Remilia questions.
> "Well, it should be you. I don't think I'm ready yet, given that..." Flandre speaks.
> "Hm..."
> "I may stop by at some point." Miko says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 27, 2022, 05:25:40 AM
Aya:

> "I look forward to it."
> Look to Oni Shingyoku.
> "You don't be a stranger either."
> Beckon Ami to follow us, then take flight and continue heading up the tunnel toward the surface.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2022, 05:31:28 AM
Aya:

> "I look forward to it."
> Look to Oni Shingyoku.
> "You don't be a stranger either."
> Beckon Ami to follow us, then take flight and continue heading up the tunnel toward the surface.
Aya:

> "Maybe." She says tiredly.
> "She probably wants you to show a better match than before." The male Shingyoku speaks.
> You head off, with Ami following you.
> It still looks like it's Winter out there...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 27, 2022, 05:34:05 AM
Aya:

> Who's presently inside our body other than Utsuho?
> "So, ladies. Are you willing to be frank with me?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2022, 05:37:08 AM
Aya:

> Who's presently inside our body other than Utsuho?
> "So, ladies. Are you willing to be frank with me?"
Aya:

> You believe Tokiko.
> "Frank?" Suzaku questions.
> "Yeah. We're honest Tengu." Ami says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 27, 2022, 06:52:42 AM
Seki
>Put our head back on
->"The last two days have been more exciting then all the days of my life put together. "

>"Mistress, what are your commands?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 27, 2022, 12:24:02 PM
Aya:

> What happened to Momizi, again?
> "Do you like or dislike your current situation? Or do you have no strong opinion?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 02:20:49 PM
Seki
>Put our head back on
->"The last two days have been more exciting then all the days of my life put together. "

>"Mistress, what are your commands?"
Aya:

> What happened to Momizi, again?
> "Do you like or dislike your current situation? Or do you have no strong opinion?"
Seki:

> "That's how incidents are..." Flan says.
> "We probably should've asked more about that topic..." Remilia speaks. "Sakuya, go ask her where she'd like us to meet up. We can start back for my mansion."
> Flandre seems to be in a similar size and form to Remilia now. She's first to board the chariot again.
> The maid is already gone before you can look over to her.
> Speaking of gone, many of the group that was in here have vanished. The mansion residents are present with you, but that's about it.

Aya:

> She's not in your chest.
> "I like it. It was good to see where I stand against someone well known like Alice." Ami says. "Staying with the rest of the Tengu would've been boring."
> "Boring and a lot of orders." Suzaku agrees.
> "Pardon me." You hear Remilia's maid, as she floats by your side
> No, wait, she must've just jumped. She's falling like she had only jumped anyways.
> "Milady wants to know more about the details of this get-together."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 02:22:54 PM
Aya:

> Is Momizi still in our stomach, maybe?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 02:24:08 PM
Aya:

> Is Momizi still in our stomach, maybe?
Aya:

> She should be, alongside the orb. Unless someone evacuated them.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 02:28:06 PM
Seki
>Climb up into the driver's seat

>Does it feel like we can go through that shadow reality we used to get to get around earlier?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 02:45:39 PM
Seki
>Climb up into the driver's seat

>Does it feel like we can go through that shadow reality we used to get to get around earlier?
Seki:

> You get seated.
> You're not sure...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 02:47:16 PM
Seki
>"We're heading home."
->Start driving the carriage back to the mansion
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 03:02:18 PM
Aya:

> "I'm still in the message-spreading phase, so there's not a whole lot of details just yet beyond what I've already said, admittedly. I myself am not even the tengu representative, that's Hata. So far, though, on top of everyone back at that group just now, Lady Komeiji will be representing the underground city, and Reimu will also be participating, as well presumably someone from the Moriya Shrine. I'm not sure if they've decided who yet. I imagine details such as times and places can be worked out once the group is decided."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 03:08:06 PM
Seki
>"We're heading home."
->Start driving the carriage back to the mansion
Aya:

> "I'm still in the message-spreading phase, so there's not a whole lot of details just yet beyond what I've already said, admittedly. I myself am not even the tengu representative, that's Hata. So far, though, on top of everyone back at that group just now, Lady Komeiji will be representing the underground city, and Reimu will also be participating, as well presumably someone from the Moriya Shrine. I'm not sure if they've decided who yet. I imagine details such as times and places can be worked out once the group is decided."
Seki:

> "Wait! Don't start without Sakuya." Flandre interrupts.

Aya:

> "Might I suggest the Misty Lake as a meeting point then? Almost everyone knows of it, and the only threat would be the fairies, given how much they populate it,  compared to youkai and other creatures."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 03:09:56 PM
Aya:

> "Sure, I can propose that to those I speak to about it in the future."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 03:12:08 PM
Aya:

> "Sure, I can propose that to those I speak to about it in the future."
Aya:

> Sakuya nods.
> "Good. Then I'll be off."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 03:12:56 PM
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Stay safe."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 03:14:31 PM
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Stay safe."
Aya:

> The maid vanishes.
> "I don't think we'd beat her either..." Ami says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 03:19:25 PM
Aya:

> "Yeah, speaking from personal experience, Sakuya's absolutely not someone to be trifled with. Be thankful she only went through Boss during that whole black market thing, and not all of us."
> Resume our trek onward.
> "Anyway, it's relieving to hear you both are at least relatively happy with your current states. I'll be honest with you, I'm very nervous about scaring you off, or offending you deeply or any other such thing. I know how I can be."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 03:23:04 PM
Seki
>Pull to a stop

>"Sorry."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 03:28:32 PM
Aya:

> "Yeah, speaking from personal experience, Sakuya's absolutely not someone to be trifled with. Be thankful she only went through Boss during that whole black market thing, and not all of us."
> Resume our trek onward.
> "Anyway, it's relieving to hear you both are at least relatively happy with your current states. I'll be honest with you, I'm very nervous about scaring you off, or offending you deeply or any other such thing. I know how I can be."
Seki
>Pull to a stop

>"Sorry."
Aya:

> "I think we're just getting used to the fact that this is stuff you go through regularly. Souls being pulled out. Curse gods and business on the level of something Lord Tenma would get involved in..."
> "can you beat her?" Suzaku asks.

Seki:

> You stop.
> "The meeting point is the Misty Lake." Sakuya suddenly speaks.
> "Ah. How convenient. Then we'll continue to the mansion." Remilia declares.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 03:34:02 PM
Aya:

> Nod at Suzaku. "I can. And she can beat me. Both have happened. It pretty much comes down to who makes fewer mistakes."
> Look to Ami.
> "There's that, yeah. And there's also the other stuff, like this."
> Hold Suzaku up against us so her face is pressed into the side of our chest.
> To Ami: "There's been plenty of this for me today, in both directions, with a number of folks. It doesn't seem to bother Suzaku here one bit, but I've been getting the sense it does put you off to a degree."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 03:34:58 PM
Seki
>Wait for Sakura to get situated

>Start heading for the mansion

>Do we know if the Grassroots has a leader?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 03:41:25 PM
Aya:

> Nod at Suzaku. "I can. And she can beat me. Both have happened. It pretty much comes down to who makes fewer mistakes."
> Look to Ami.
> "There's that, yeah. And there's also the other stuff, like this."
> Hold Suzaku up against us so her face is pressed into the side of our chest.
> To Ami: "There's been plenty of this for me today, in both directions, with a number of folks. It doesn't seem to bother Suzaku here one bit, but I've been getting the sense it does put you off to a degree."
Seki
>Wait for Sakura to get situated

>Start heading for the mansion

>Do we know if the Grassroots has a leader?
Aya:

> "So this is a regular day for you?" Suzaku's speech is muffled.
> "I'm not gonna tell people how to act around me..." Ami says. "Just don't go pulling me in like that or anything."

Seki:

> You start off.
> Like usual, your carriage seems unbotheted by the terrain, even when young uphill to leave this cave.

> You don't think it does?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 03:46:21 PM
Aya:

> To Suzaku: "It could be, if you wanted it to be. Like, to be clear, I haven't been offended at all by all of the interest you've shown in my body, I've just been surprised at how brazenly you've gone about it."
> To Ami: "If you don't mind my asking, is it because you're worried about how you'll be perceived by me or by others? Or is it because you just flat-out aren't interested in that sort of thing? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable to do so, I'm just curious. Especially given where you were looking that one time."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 03:47:22 PM
Seki
>Try to urge the horses to go into that other space we used for traveling
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 03:53:38 PM
Aya:

> To Suzaku: "It could be, if you wanted it to be. Like, to be clear, I haven't been offended at all by all of the interest you've shown in my body, I've just been surprised at how brazenly you've gone about it."
> To Ami: "If you don't mind my asking, is it because you're worried about how you'll be perceived by me or by others? Or is it because you just flat-out aren't interested in that sort of thing? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable to do so, I'm just curious. Especially given where you were looking that one time."
Seki
>Try to urge the horses to go into that other space we used for traveling
Aya:

> "There's just other things to worry about. Can't do that sort of thing in the middle of a god threatening us or something." Ami reasons.

Seki:

> You try...
> No dice...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 04:12:49 PM
Aya:

> "Of course, but that's not happening right now. Serious time is serious, travel time is casual."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 04:14:58 PM
Aya:

> "Of course, but that's not happening right now. Serious time is serious, travel time is casual."
Aya:

> "Nothing to discuss on the way to where we're going? Like who else to meet with?  The other things you haven't decided on regarding this meeting?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 04:19:37 PM
Aya:

> "Two things can be done at once. Like how we're having this conversation while I'll giving Suzaku here a facefull."
> Give Suzaku a wind order to do whatever she wants with our chest.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 04:24:00 PM
Aya:

> "Two things can be done at once. Like how we're having this conversation while I'll giving Suzaku here a facefull."
> Give Suzaku a wind order to do whatever she wants with our chest.
Aya:

> "I'll pass. Where are we headed, anyways?"
>Suzaku doesn't do anything extra.
> You're at the surface. It's freezing out here though...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 04:26:38 PM
Aya:

> Look out into the blizzard.
> "...Well, I had a few destinations in mind, but it seems like we should probably prioritize warmth, huh."
> Blink.
> "Wait a minute..."
> Pull Utsuho's head out.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 04:30:02 PM
Aya:

> Look out into the blizzard.
> "...Well, I had a few destinations in mind, but it seems like we should probably prioritize warmth, huh."
> Blink.
> "Wait a minute..."
> Pull Utsuho's head out.
Aya:

> You pull Okuu out.
> "Whoa... what happened here? Is this winter?" Okuu questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 04:32:58 PM
Aya:

> "Looks like it. If the other two mostly hopped in there with you, do you think you could keep us warm?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 04:34:25 PM
Aya:

> "Looks like it. If the other two mostly hopped in there with you, do you think you could keep us warm?"
Aya:

> "I can do that even out here." Okuu boasts.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 04:36:42 PM
Aya:

> "Excellent. Suzaku, Ami, what do you think? Ready for another ride? You won't have to dunk yourselves entirely, and you'll keep warm."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 04:43:20 PM
Aya:

> "Excellent. Suzaku, Ami, what do you think? Ready for another ride? You won't have to dunk yourselves entirely, and you'll keep warm."
Aya:

> "I'll stay out here. If I can't handle this much, I shouldn't be traveling with you." Ami says
> "She kinda has a point..." Suzaku considers. "Those fairies didn't think we'd support you either. That we'd be in the way or not helpful."
> "Miss Satori said you don't have to do everything on your own to be helpful." Utsuho adds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 04:48:05 PM
Aya:

> "Yeah, uh, my request for warmth was not entirely altruistic. I need it myself, I'm freakin' freezing."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 04:55:14 PM
Aya:

> "Yeah, uh, my request for warmth was not entirely altruistic. I need it myself, I'm freakin' freezing."
Aya:

> Ami looks around.
> "Fine..." She sounds annoyed.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 05:05:10 PM
Aya:

> Shove Suzaku into our chest, leaving her head out. Then beckon to Ami to let us do the same with her.
> "By the way, Momizi, how are you holding up in there?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 05:16:10 PM
Aya:

> Shove Suzaku into our chest, leaving her head out. Then beckon to Ami to let us do the same with her.
> "By the way, Momizi, how are you holding up in there?"
Aya:

> You settle Suzaku in.
> Ami regretfully stands at the ready.
> No response?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 05:18:16 PM
Aya:

> Pause.
> "Momizi?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 05:21:15 PM
Aya:

> Pause.
> "Momizi?"
Aya:

> ...
> Maybe she's asleep again?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 05:52:56 PM
Seki
>"I've no clue how I did that soul thing or what my fire does."

>"My power altered the mark around my neck."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 05:57:15 PM
Aya:

> Shove Ami into our chest so that her head is sticking out.
> Then reach into our mouth and pull Momizi out.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 05:59:47 PM
Seki
>"I've no clue how I did that soul thing or what my fire does."

>"My power altered the mark around my neck."
Aya:

> Shove Ami into our chest so that her head is sticking out.
> Then reach into our mouth and pull Momizi out.
Seki:

> "Well I don't know either." Flan says.

Aya:

> You deposit Ami
> You reach. Really cold!
> No wolf tengu in range, though.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 06:47:29 PM
Seki
>"Now we know we both don't know."

>Is our carriage playing a tune
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 06:54:45 PM
Aya:

> Pull our hand out.
> "Sorry, Ami, but I need you to take a look for me and tell me who's in there."
> Grab Ami again and swallow her down, keeping a hold of her ankles so we can pull her back easily enough.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 07:00:10 PM
Seki
>"Now we know we both don't know."

>Is our carriage playing a tune
Aya:

> Pull our hand out.
> "Sorry, Ami, but I need you to take a look for me and tell me who's in there."
> Grab Ami again and swallow her down, keeping a hold of her ankles so we can pull her back easily enough.
Seki:

> It isn't.

Aya:

> You retrieve and hold the further annoyed tengu.
> It feels like she's moving, from what you can feel from her ankles.
> "Nothing." She calls back. "Not even a note of absence or leave."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 07:04:25 PM
Aya:

> Pull Ami back out and shove her back in our chest with her head sticking out as before.
> Root around in our chest and try to pull Momizi out.
> ...Try to pull Tokiko out too, just to make sure she's okay.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 07:13:33 PM
Seki
>Try to push the fire out through our mouth
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2022, 09:06:51 PM
Aya:

> Pull Ami back out and shove her back in our chest with her head sticking out as before.
> Root around in our chest and try to pull Momizi out.
> ...Try to pull Tokiko out too, just to make sure she's okay.
Aya:

> You return Ami.
> No Momizi... but you do retrieve Tokiko.
> "Mm? Agh! I'm sorry for whatever I did! That's cold!" She complains.
Seki
>Try to push the fire out through our mouth
Seki:

> You try, but it just engulfs your head again.
> At least it's warm.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 28, 2022, 09:17:59 PM
Note for myself: Momizi was last heard from here (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=377.msg24592#msg24592), right before we got whisked away to ShingyokuSpace.

Aya:

> "No, you're fine, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. But now I'm very nervous...where could Momi have gone?"
> "Lord and Lady Shingyoku, can you still hear me?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 28, 2022, 09:25:48 PM
Seki
>Wait, our head is on fire?
->Tentatively poke the flames
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2022, 09:01:17 PM
Note for myself: Momizi was last heard from here (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=377.msg24592#msg24592), right before we got whisked away to ShingyokuSpace.

Aya:

> "No, you're fine, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. But now I'm very nervous...where could Momi have gone?"
> "Lord and Lady Shingyoku, can you still hear me?"
Seki
>Wait, our head is on fire?
->Tentatively poke the flames
Aya:

> "Momi?" Tokiko questions.
> "Lord and Lady... you make it sound like we're rulers of some sort." You hear the man's voice inside you.
> "I don't mind that." The female speaks.
> "Wait, but I didn't feel anyone in there." Ami speaks.

Seki:

> It is.
> Doesn't feel that hot to the touch. It's still kinda warm though.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 29, 2022, 09:03:52 PM
Aya:

> To Ami: "You may not have seen what looked like anyone, but there's an orb in there they can speak through."
> Look down at our stomach.
> "You can take it as a promotion, if you like. Anyway, do you know where my white wolf tengu friend went? She was in there, but it seems like now she isn't. Last I remember her talking, it was right before you brought me to where Dai was."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2022, 09:06:48 PM
Aya:

> To Ami: "You may not have seen what looked like anyone, but there's an orb in there they can speak through."
> Look down at our stomach.
> "You can take it as a promotion, if you like. Anyway, do you know where my white wolf tengu friend went? She was in there, but it seems like now she isn't. Last I remember her talking, it was right before you brought me to where Dai was."
Aya:

> "I'd guess that the gap youkai did something with her." The female voice considers. "Maybe around when everyone had their souls drawn out?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on August 29, 2022, 09:09:04 PM
Seki
>Check if our maid hat is ok
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 29, 2022, 09:09:24 PM
Aya:

> "Oh...I hope that's the case. She'd be safe there. Thank you."
> Look to Utsuho.
> "In that case, Nuke Bird, can you give us all a little heat?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2022, 03:02:44 PM
Seki
>Check if our maid hat is ok
Aya:

> "Oh...I hope that's the case. She'd be safe there. Thank you."
> Look to Utsuho.
> "In that case, Nuke Bird, can you give us all a little heat?"
Seki:

> It's still on your head, somehow not burned.

Aya:

> "Yeah." Okuu replies.
> A bit of warmth... but it doesn't help your face or legs.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 30, 2022, 03:07:49 PM
Aya:

> "Thanks. I might need a bit more for my legs, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
> Which is closer to our current location, the Shining Needle Castle or the Human Village?
> Which, to our knowledge, is better equipped for its denizens to handle extreme cold, the Shining Needle Castle or the Human Village?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2022, 03:13:23 PM
Aya:

> "Thanks. I might need a bit more for my legs, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
> Which is closer to our current location, the Shining Needle Castle or the Human Village?
> Which, to our knowledge, is better equipped for its denizens to handle extreme cold, the Shining Needle Castle or the Human Village?
Aya:

> You think the village?
> The human village might be better off. You don't believe Seija had much heat production in her skill set and inventory.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 30, 2022, 03:15:25 PM
Aya:

> "Alright, folks, let's go on an adventure."
> Take flight toward the Shining Needle Castle.
> While flying, give Suzaku a wind-order to squeeze our chest, to see if she'll do it.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2022, 03:19:41 PM
Aya:

> "Alright, folks, let's go on an adventure."
> Take flight toward the Shining Needle Castle.
> While flying, give Suzaku a wind-order to squeeze our chest, to see if she'll do it.
Aya:

> You start off for the castle...
> Her hands aren't out.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 30, 2022, 03:21:54 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, forgot for a bit."
> Retrieve the hands and arms of the four birds poking their heads out of us, so they have access to them and can move them around.
> "Just so you're not all stuck in place as just heads."
> Give Suzaku that same order.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2022, 03:24:26 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, forgot for a bit."
> Retrieve the hands and arms of the four birds poking their heads out of us, so they have access to them and can move them around.
> "Just so you're not all stuck in place as just heads."
> Give Suzaku that same order.
Aya:

> You do so, but the two birds put them back.
> "It's too cold. Besides, it looks like we can do it anyways." Ami demonstrates.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 30, 2022, 03:25:58 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, I suppose that's true. Actually, in that case, anyone that wants to can just dunk themselves entirely to keep warm in there."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2022, 03:37:37 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, I suppose that's true. Actually, in that case, anyone that wants to can just dunk themselves entirely to keep warm in there."
Aya:

> "We know we can't pull ourselves out when we go that far. I tried the first time this happened." Ami says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 30, 2022, 03:39:10 PM
Aya:

> How is Tokiko holding up, that we can see?
> Frown a bit.
> "I don't really have any other settings options than what I've described. Are you okay just being a head for a while?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 04:57:22 PM
Aya:

> How is Tokiko holding up, that we can see?
> Frown a bit.
> "I don't really have any other settings options than what I've described. Are you okay just being a head for a while?"
Aya:

> She's taken to heading back in.
> "Didn't this girl say she could heat us up outside?" Ami questions.
> "It's not like we can keep up with Aya."
> "Well I can definitely go faster than this. We'd be indoors by now with Aya's normal speed."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 05:05:29 PM
Aya:

> "I could go faster, but isn't it more fun to be able to chat like this while letting one person put in the effort instead of five?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 05:08:54 PM
Aya:

> "I could go faster, but isn't it more fun to be able to chat like this while letting one person put in the effort instead of five?"
Aya:

> "What's the plan when we get where we're going then? And any backups?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 01, 2022, 05:11:40 PM
Seki
>Try humming the tune the carriage was playing
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 05:11:54 PM
Aya:

> "We're headed to the Shining Needle Castle; they deserve a seat at the council table, so Seija and Princess Sukuna need to be informed. I also want to see how they're handling the cold; they were already in a bad way being stuck in the sky without anyone really capable of flight, and I'm worried that they're not really equipped to handle this weather."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 05:48:40 PM
Seki
>Try humming the tune the carriage was playing
Aya:

> "We're headed to the Shining Needle Castle; they deserve a seat at the council table, so Seija and Princess Sukuna need to be informed. I also want to see how they're handling the cold; they were already in a bad way being stuck in the sky without anyone really capable of flight, and I'm worried that they're not really equipped to handle this weather."
Seki:

> You start to muse that short tune.

Aya:

> "They're indoors at least, right? Can't really make a fire outdoors like this."
> You feel like it's getting colder. Even with Okuu's attempts. This might be colder than before she started helping.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 05:50:59 PM
Aya:

> Frown and speed up.
> "...Is it just me, or are things actually getting colder?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 01, 2022, 05:52:12 PM
Seki
>Try to put words to the tune

>"I've never heard this song before today."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 05:59:17 PM
Aya:

> Frown and speed up.
> "...Is it just me, or are things actually getting colder?"
Seki
>Try to put words to the tune

>"I've never heard this song before today."
Aya:

> You go a bit faster.
> "Yeah. Maybe we're in a bad spot."
> You think your wings are beginning to freeze.
> Okuu raises her arm, and the cannon, out.
> It radiates an intense heat, which is hot for two seconds.
> Then hardly warm, even as it seems like more heat is added.

Seki:

> You're not sure what you'd sing about... snow?
> The lake is still pretty far...
> "Do you sing often?" Flan asks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 06:00:49 PM
Aya:

> "Wow. That's some really powerful weather..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 01, 2022, 06:05:46 PM
Seki
>"Occasionally in the bath."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 06:10:05 PM
Aya:

> "Wow. That's some really powerful weather..."
Seki
>"Occasionally in the bath."
Aya:

> "Ill... actually go in." Ami ducks in.
> "Same here. This is far too cold." Suzaku follows.
> Bad news is you really need to land...
> Good news is you think you can make it to the castle in view. Bit hard to notice through the snow, but it shouldn't be too far.

Seki:

> "D-Do you listen to music a lot?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 06:12:08 PM
Aya:

> "Hold on tight, Nuke Bird."
> Floor it and get to the castle ASAP.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 06:18:06 PM
Aya:

> "Hold on tight, Nuke Bird."
> Floor it and get to the castle ASAP.
Aya:

> You dash to the castle, feeling even colder with your movements.
> Though you reach the castle, you're staring to feel stiff.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 06:19:20 PM
Aya:

> Land on the nearest flat surface that leads inside, so we can give our poor wings a break.
> Then try vibrating in place really quickly to hopefully warm ourselves up.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 06:21:43 PM
Aya:

> Land on the nearest flat surface that leads inside, so we can give our poor wings a break.
> Then try vibrating in place really quickly to hopefully warm ourselves up.
Aya:

> You head inside.
> The rapid movements only seem to make you colder. You can't feel your feet, yet interestingly with these movements, the floor smells like you're nearly burning it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 06:23:02 PM
Aya:

> "Guh..."
> Stop the vibrating.
> Try walking further inside. Even if we're still, we can't stop moving...that'll just make us freeze even faster...
> "Anyone here?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 06:28:44 PM
Aya:

> "Guh..."
> Stop the vibrating.
> Try walking further inside. Even if we're still, we can't stop moving...that'll just make us freeze even faster...
> "Anyone here?"
Aya:

> You start inside.
> "Nnn..." Okuu speaks in distress.
> You can see Seija further ahead, sitting down, frozen.
> A few of the cheat items she has are on the ground next to her, though she appears to have something in her hands.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 06:31:20 PM
Aya:

> Does Seija appear to be actually encased in an ice block? Or is she just coated in ice?
> "Are...are you okay, Utsuho?"
> Walk over to Seija. Watch her eyes to see if they follow our movement.
> Once we're closer, check out what items are present, and what she has in her hands.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 06:45:32 PM
Aya:

> Does Seija appear to be actually encased in an ice block? Or is she just coated in ice?
> "Are...are you okay, Utsuho?"
> Walk over to Seija. Watch her eyes to see if they follow our movement.
> Once we're closer, check out what items are present, and what she has in her hands.
Aya:

> The latter.
> You examine... her gaze is fixed...
> In her hands is the Nimble Fabric, wrapped around something. It's not frozen. None of the other items are in fact.
> The gap folding umbrella. The cursed decoy doll. The substitute Jizo, and the Miracle Mallet replica.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 06:48:06 PM
Aya:

> "Damnit...should've come here earlier to rescue them..."
> Tentatively touch the substitute Jizo. If it doesn't feel like it'll freeze us upon contact, pick it up and store it in our chest. Do the same with the umbrella, the doll, and the mallet replica.
> If the items feel normal, frown deeply: "...Something's not right. These objects are perfectly fine, but us living beings are getting frozen solid. What's going on...?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 06:55:15 PM
Aya:

> "Damnit...should've come here earlier to rescue them..."
> Tentatively touch the substitute Jizo. If it doesn't feel like it'll freeze us upon contact, pick it up and store it in our chest. Do the same with the umbrella, the doll, and the mallet replica.
> If the items feel normal, frown deeply: "...Something's not right. These objects are perfectly fine, but us living beings are getting frozen solid. What's going on...?"
Aya:

> They are cool, but definitely not cold. Maybe the jizo a bit, but that's understandable.
> "I can't warm up... I'm gonna freeze, even with this power..." Okuu laments. She looks bigger.
> You store the cheat items.
> Your legs might be frozen now...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 06:57:04 PM
Aya:

> do we know what Seija's items do?
> Given how the fabric is wrapped, is it possible Shinmyoumaru is hiding inside of it?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 06:59:40 PM
Aya:

> do we know what Seija's items do?
> Given how the fabric is wrapped, is it possible Shinmyoumaru is hiding inside of it?
Aya:

> Yes.
> You believe such is an option. Otherwise, Seija would be in it herself...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 07:04:37 PM
Aya:

> "Do you...think those activities from earlier would help?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2022, 08:20:23 PM
Aya:

> "Do you...think those activities from earlier would help?"
Aya:

> "There's only so much heat I can make before it's bad for people." Okuu explains.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 01, 2022, 08:21:27 PM
Aya:

> "Nrgh..."
> "...Shingyoku? Can you...help us, at all?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 01, 2022, 09:59:48 PM
Seki
>How could we listen to music?
->Do we listen to music often?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 03:17:52 PM
Aya:

> "Nrgh..."
> "...Shingyoku? Can you...help us, at all?"
Seki
>How could we listen to music?
->Do we listen to music often?
Aya:

> There's no response...

Seki:

> Singing, like Wakasagihime does, or someone with a musical instrument.
> Not often.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 03:30:19 PM
Aya:

> "Crap...can anyone hear me?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 03:34:05 PM
Aya:

> "Crap...can anyone hear me?"
Aya:

> "I can still hear you." Okuu says.
>  Do you still have your arms scrollable? You can't tell...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 03:47:11 PM
Aya:

> Look at our arms.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 03:50:48 PM
Aya:

> Look at our arms.
Aya:

> its getting difficult to look around, but your arms look similar to Seija's, nearly frozen.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 04:02:09 PM
Aya:

> "Utsuho...duck down...into me..."
> Send the strongest distress signal and rescue request we can across the winds in every direction.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 04:09:22 PM
Aya:

> "Utsuho...duck down...into me..."
> Send the strongest distress signal and rescue request we can across the winds in every direction.
Aya:

> You try to send an order for help out.
> Did you manage though? You aren't sure.  Did Okuu go in? You can't tell...
>...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 04:14:23 PM
Aya:

> All we can do now is wait and hope...
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 04:44:17 PM
Aya:

> All we can do now is wait and hope...
???:

> Hmm... you're pretty sure that someone's in trouble and asking for help... Not sure why you feel that, but you kinda do. Is it familiar? Do you know such a person? Aya... who was that again...?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 03, 2022, 05:07:53 PM
Seki
>"Not very often."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 05:13:04 PM
???:

> Where are we?
> What's going on around us?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 05:16:13 PM
Seki
>"Not very often."
???:

> Where are we?
> What's going on around us?
Seki:

> "Mm..." She responds in acknowledgement.

???:

> You're at your home.
> Cold. Winter out of nowhere. Ugh. It's terrible. You just want to stay cooped up inside and warm. But this isn't natural, and came out of nowhere...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 05:20:13 PM
???:

> Are all our doors and windows closed?
> Are the objects in our home as cold as we are?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 05:26:20 PM
???:

> Are all our doors and windows closed?
> Are the objects in our home as cold as we are?
???:

> Yes.
> Yes? At least the blanket you're wrapped up in is.
> Maybe you should at least find a better way to heat up...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 05:33:57 PM
???:

> Do we know where this Aya is?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 03, 2022, 05:37:35 PM
Seki
>Where are we now?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 05:43:19 PM
???:

> Do we know where this Aya is?
Seki
>Where are we now?
???:

> Somewhere in the air? Or maybe on the mountain. Much higher than here at least.
> Mountain... ah right! She's that tengu from the crazy seasons incident.

Seki:

> Heading into the mist of the lake. A minute or two would get you to the Mansion, unless you speed up.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 06:03:47 PM
???:

> How quickly can we get to the mountain?
> Can we get an audience with any of the mountain's major players?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 06:06:31 PM
???:

> How quickly can we get to the mountain?
> Can we get an audience with any of the mountain's major players?
Eternity:

> You're just a fairy. You don't think you can... someone else will probably help her anyways.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 06:11:52 PM
Eternity:

> Maybe...but something called to us specifically.  Who knows if anyone else has that feeling...
> What abilities do we have?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2022, 06:24:32 PM
Eternity:

> Maybe...but something called to us specifically.  Who knows if anyone else has that feeling...
> What abilities do we have?
Eternity:

> But it's cold... besides, would she really be depending on you?
> Maybe that's why. Because it has to be you.
> Who are you to ignore something so direct... you're not getting much warmer lying here anyways.

> You have a few methods of controlling parts of your body for offense, defense, and maybe utility.
> You can also do a bit with life force. Or life energy. Though you're not sure exactly how much yet. Not like you go messing around with it, and probably shouldn't.
> But given how you've changed with the moon stuff, maybe you should try more anyways.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 03, 2022, 06:27:57 PM
Eternity:

> What has changed for us since the moon thing?
> Could we use our life force/energy talents to warm ourselves up?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 03, 2022, 07:24:28 PM
Seki
>Watch how our horses run on the air
->Do we notice anything

>"Come on, we're almost home!"
->Have our horses run faster
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2022, 01:01:06 PM
Eternity:

> What has changed for us since the moon thing?
> Could we use our life force/energy talents to warm ourselves up?
Seki
>Watch how our horses run on the air
->Do we notice anything

>"Come on, we're almost home!"
->Have our horses run faster
Eternity:

> You've gotten both physically and magically different. Bigger. Better maybe? Stronger.

> You don't think so?

Seki:

> Nothing stands out past what you've already seen. They don't appear to be getting tired.

> You speed up, reaching the gate in seconds.
> Some fairy maids appear to be out here.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 04, 2022, 01:04:30 PM
Eternity:

> Consider our other known abilities. Could we apply any of them to warm ourselves or someone else?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 04, 2022, 08:42:31 PM
Seki
>Smile and wave to the fairies

>Do we see Meiling
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 02:08:32 AM
Eternity:

> Consider our other known abilities. Could we apply any of them to warm ourselves or someone else?
Seki
>Smile and wave to the fairies

>Do we see Meiling
Eternity:

> You'd have done so if you thought you could... without burning anything, that is.

Seki:

> The fairies notice and pause.
> "Whoa... What happened to you?"
> "It's so cold out here. Maybe she did that to fight the cold?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 02:17:29 AM
Eternity:

> Well, if we're going to do this, let's do this.
> How well can we fly while keeping our blanket wrapped around us?
> Come to think of it, how do we look now that we've been changed by the moon? Are we just kinda scaled-up larger, or did our body fill out in what would be considered conventionally attractive ways?
> ...Come to think of that, do we even care about such things on anything more than a superficial level, given fairies usually aren't about that lifestyle? We are pretty atypical as far as fairies go...
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 02:44:04 AM
Seki
>"An effect of the moon."
->beat
-->"What do you think of the look?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 01:30:06 PM
Eternity:

> Well, if we're going to do this, let's do this.
> How well can we fly while keeping our blanket wrapped around us?
> Come to think of it, how do we look now that we've been changed by the moon? Are we just kinda scaled-up larger, or did our body fill out in what would be considered conventionally attractive ways?
> ...Come to think of that, do we even care about such things on anything more than a superficial level, given fairies usually aren't about that lifestyle? We are pretty atypical as far as fairies go...
Seki
>"An effect of the moon."
->beat
-->"What do you think of the look?"
Eternity:

> You don't think you can well. Your upper body would be partly exposed for your wings...
> You'd say so. Even your wings are a bit bigger. You should be bigger than that big fairy seen around, if she didn't grow, too.
> You don't think of yourself as a normal fairy anyways. It's fine if others. Eleven that, you aren't going to have the world look at you specifically. You don't need to be number one, but it's nice to look good, at least.

Seki:

> "It's cool!"
> "You look cute!"
> "Oh, but is everyone alright?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 01:33:00 PM
Eternity:

> ...Did we examine our chest more closely to see what it was like when it first grew that large?
> Get out from inside our blanket, lay it back down on our bed, and have a peek outside through a window or something. How does it look out there?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 02:21:40 PM
Eternity:

> ...Did we examine our chest more closely to see what it was like when it first grew that large?
> Get out from inside our blanket, lay it back down on our bed, and have a peek outside through a window or something. How does it look out there?
Eternity:

> No.
> You fight and eventually beat the comfort of your blanket.
> You are in the Forest of Magic. Even underground, it was still cold. It's not better up here..
> The forest is blanketed in snow. You can see some other fairies playing in it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 02:23:01 PM
Eternity:

> How much larger are we than they?
> Do we recognize any of them?
> Do they appear bothered by the cold at all?
> Head outside, making sure to immediately close our door behind us to preserve what little warmth there might be in there.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 02:28:39 PM
Eternity:

> How much larger are we than they?
> Do we recognize any of them?
> Do they appear bothered by the cold at all?
> Head outside, making sure to immediately close our door behind us to preserve what little warmth there might be in there.
Eternity:

> Doesn't seem like they grew like you did. Maybe you're lucky.
> Nope.
> Given they're wearing more, youd say so.
> You enter the cold outdoors.
> Your body starts to freeze. You can't feel your feet... your wings stiffen up completely.
> In seconds, you cant move...

>...

> Ugh, it's so cold! Maybe you're overreacting, given your feet aren't freezing despite being barefoot,  but you wish you had more warmth!
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 02:30:53 PM
Eternity:

> Do we have any extra clothes we can put on? Something with long sleeves, stockings, socks, shoes, anything?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 02:31:58 PM
Eternity:

> Do we have any extra clothes we can put on? Something with long sleeves, stockings, socks, shoes, anything?
Eternity:

> No...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 02:32:43 PM
Eternity:

> Gods damnit.
> Where's Piece likely hanging around at? We should be able to use that torch of hers to fix this.
> Can we absorb life force/energy from others into ourselves?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 02:49:30 PM
Eternity:

> Gods damnit.
> Where's Piece likely hanging around at? We should be able to use that torch of hers to fix this.
> Can we absorb life force/energy from others into ourselves?
Eternity:

> You'd believe the Hakurei Shrine. U less she changed too, you don't think you could fix this with her.
> You aren't actually sure.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 02:53:31 PM
Eternity:

> Maybe not on a grand scale, but we could at least do what we did with her torch last time and produce some local heat, right?
> "Uargh, this bites! It's so freakin' cold! Who thought this was a good idea?!"
> Take flight and head to the Hakurei Shrine in search of Piece.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 03:39:13 PM
Eternity:

> Maybe not on a grand scale, but we could at least do what we did with her torch last time and produce some local heat, right?
> "Uargh, this bites! It's so freakin' cold! Who thought this was a good idea?!"
> Take flight and head to the Hakurei Shrine in search of Piece.
Eternity:

> Surely...
> You start for the Hakurei Shrine, wasting no time trying to solve this.
> You wonder how you'll help Aya if this turns up useless...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 03:42:44 PM
Eternity:

> We'll just have to test it once we get there. If it doesn't work, Reimu will probably have an idea. That's her job, after all!
> ...Mentally compare our current body size and shape to Reimu's. Are we taller than her now? Are we curvier than her now?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 03:48:33 PM
Seki
>"Everyone is safe in the cart."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 03:56:31 PM
Eternity:

> We'll just have to test it once we get there. If it doesn't work, Reimu will probably have an idea. That's her job, after all!
> ...Mentally compare our current body size and shape to Reimu's. Are we taller than her now? Are we curvier than her now?
Seki
>"Everyone is safe in the cart."
Eternity:

> You're not sure if you beat her. It might be close? Then again, you haven't seen her in a while.

Seki:

> "That's good. I think we need miss Patchouli to unfreeze some things."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 03:58:16 PM
Eternity:

> Guess we'll find out when we get there. Hmm, maybe we could try absorbing life force from her into ourselves. Hmm hmm hmm~...
> ...
> ...Maybe not. That sounds terrifying, actually.
> We can just try it on Piece when we get there. Keep moving your butt, Larvafly.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 04:01:04 PM
Seki
>Are we cold?

>Pull the carriage up
->Open the door for our passengers
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 04:05:54 PM
Eternity:

> Guess we'll find out when we get there. Hmm, maybe we could try absorbing life force from her into ourselves. Hmm hmm hmm~...
> ...
> ...Maybe not. That sounds terrifying, actually.
> We can just try it on Piece when we get there. Keep moving your butt, Larvafly.
Seki
>Are we cold?

>Pull the carriage up
->Open the door for our passengers
Eternity:

> That'd be the opposite of helping...
> You don't want to fly as fast... it's so cold.
> Ah there's a place that looks warm. Maybe you could stop there since you're still in the Forest? No, you should just go in one go without stops. That'd be wasting time.

Seki:

> A bit. But you're doing alright.
> You stop and open the doors for-
> ...
> Everyone inside appears to be frozen...? Even Remilia and Flandre.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 04:07:04 PM
Eternity:

> We probably should just keep going, yes. But just in case, what place is it?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 04:13:28 PM
Seki
>"Can I get your help?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 04:23:58 PM
Eternity:

> We probably should just keep going, yes. But just in case, what place is it?
Eternity:

> Looks like a group of fairies with a fire lit. It looks fairly warm. Maybe they're just using fire altogether too counter the cold.
Seki
>"Can I get your help?"
Seki:

> "With what?" The fairies peek over, to their surprise.
> "T-The mistresses too?!"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 04:25:44 PM
Seki
>"Too, oh no. Who else got iced?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 04:26:20 PM
Eternity:

> ...
> Fly over to them and the fire. But keep an eye out for a sturdy stick, or something, along the way that we can use as an impromptu torch to bring a little bit of fire with us. Grab one if we find it.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 04:48:34 PM
Seki
>"Too, oh no. Who else got iced?"
Eternity:

> ...
> Fly over to them and the fire. But keep an eye out for a sturdy stick, or something, along the way that we can use as an impromptu torch to bring a little bit of fire with us. Grab one if we find it.
Seki:

> "Miss Meiling."

Eternity:

> You approach, picking up a stick along the way.
> The fairies don't seem to mind you much. Doesn't seem like you're intruding on anything.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 04:50:09 PM
Eternity:

> Where on our new form do their heights come up to? Shoulder? Chest? Waist? ...Knees?
> "Hey friends. Do you mind if I borrow a little bit of that?"
> Point to the fire, then show off our stick.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 04:51:47 PM
Seki
>"Does the mansion have any firewood?"

>Get close to the frozen Patchouli
->Does our fire seem to have an effect on the ice?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 05:16:08 PM
Eternity:

> Where on our new form do their heights come up to? Shoulder? Chest? Waist? ...Knees?
> "Hey friends. Do you mind if I borrow a little bit of that?"
> Point to the fire, then show off our stick.
Seki
>"Does the mansion have any firewood?"

>Get close to the frozen Patchouli
->Does our fire seem to have an effect on the ice?
Eternity:

> "Sure, go ahead."

Seki:

> You lean near Patchouli.
> Doesn't seem to be thawing out.
> "Yeah, in some of the rooms."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 05:17:40 PM
Eternity:

> Where on our new form do their heights come up to? Shoulder? Chest? Waist? ...Knees?
> "Thanks!"
> Hold the stick in the fire long enough for it to catch, and then pull it back out. Keep the flaming end close, but not too close, to our body.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 05:24:24 PM
Seki
>Do we think we safely carry any of our passengers inside the mansion?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 05:41:31 PM
Eternity:

> Where on our new form do their heights come up to? Shoulder? Chest? Waist? ...Knees?
> "Thanks!"
> Hold the stick in the fire long enough for it to catch, and then pull it back out. Keep the flaming end close, but not too close, to our body.
Seki
>Do we think we safely carry any of our passengers inside the mansion?
Eternity:

> To your chest at most. The least reach your waist.
> You light the stick, though the whole thing catches fire!

Seki:

> You can, though one by one. As long as you don't end up freezing from touching them or something.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 05:42:47 PM
Eternity:

> Does 'the whole thing' include the part where our hand is holding it?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 05:43:47 PM
Eternity:

> Does 'the whole thing' include the part where our hand is holding it?
Eternity:

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 05:44:07 PM
Eternity:

> Is it hot?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2022, 05:46:21 PM
Eternity:

> Is it hot?
Eternity:

> Yes. Pleasant against the cold.
> Though just for those couple of moments,  as it is fire that your hand is getting engulfed in...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 08, 2022, 05:46:35 PM
Seki
>"Could one of you go get a fire started in the nearest fireplace?  I'll need help getting there."

>Create another head and have it touch the mistress.
->If nothing happens then grab her up follow our fairy guide
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2022, 05:47:15 PM
Eternity:

> "Ack-!!!"
> Quick, let go of the stick! Try flinging it into the fire so it doesn't catch anything else!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 09, 2022, 12:48:02 PM
Seki
>"Could one of you go get a fire started in the nearest fireplace?  I'll need help getting there."

>Create another head and have it touch the mistress.
->If nothing happens then grab her up follow our fairy guide
Eternity:

> "Ack-!!!"
> Quick, let go of the stick! Try flinging it into the fire so it doesn't catch anything else!
Seki:

> "There's a few already on! We'll lead you."
> You have a head touch the mistress.
> It's just a bit cold. Not unlike touching snow or a piece of ice.
> You start to carry her, as do some of the fairies with the others, following the one that said they'd lead.

Eternity:

> You toss the stick in surprise.
> "You should be careful." One of the fairies advises.
> "I don't think a fire like that will last if you're running around. It's really cold out here."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 09, 2022, 12:51:30 PM
Eternity:

> "I guess not. But I got a calling to rescue someone and be a hero, so now I have to run around."
> Shiver in place, then frown.
> "I just wanted to bring some warmth with me...if destiny or whatever is going to make me do this, the least it could do is not make me freeze my wings off!"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 09, 2022, 01:46:15 PM
Seki
>Continue following
->"Could this be from Cirno getting stronger?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 09, 2022, 02:33:11 PM
Eternity:

> "I guess not. But I got a calling to rescue someone and be a hero, so now I have to run around."
> Shiver in place, then frown.
> "I just wanted to bring some warmth with me...if destiny or whatever is going to make me do this, the least it could do is not make me freeze my wings off!"
Seki
>Continue following
->"Could this be from Cirno getting stronger?"
Eternity:

> "Who is it?"

Seki:

> "The ice fairy? I saw her nearby earlier."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 09, 2022, 02:33:51 PM
Eternity:

> Look around the immediate vicinity for a better stick.
> "Aya."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 09, 2022, 02:35:11 PM
Eternity:

> Look around the immediate vicinity for a better stick.
> "Aya."
Eternity:

> The snow covers most of the places you'd suspect...
> "Who's that? "
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 09, 2022, 02:36:44 PM
Eternity:

> How many fairies are present?
> How physically close are we to them?
> "A tengu lady. Don't know why she needs me to save her; there's, like, eleventy billion tengu last I checked. Surely one of them could do it instead?"
> Shrug.
> "But I guess that's heroic destiny for you."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 09, 2022, 06:00:20 PM
Seki
>"Hmm, probably a safe bet she was the cause."

>"Has anyone seen any non-fairies that weren't frozen?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 11, 2022, 02:33:34 PM
Eternity:

> How many fairies are present?
> How physically close are we to them?
> "A tengu lady. Don't know why she needs me to save her; there's, like, eleventy billion tengu last I checked. Surely one of them could do it instead?"
> Shrug.
> "But I guess that's heroic destiny for you."
Seki
>"Hmm, probably a safe bet she was the cause."

>"Has anyone seen any non-fairies that weren't frozen?"
Eternity:

> A small group of around 5.
> In reach of a couple.
> "Ooh. Good luck!"

Seki:

> "Hm.." The fairies think. "No. Only us fairies."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 11, 2022, 03:26:39 PM
Eternity:

> "Thanks!"
> Continue onward toward Reimu's digs. lamenting our lack of portable fire.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 11, 2022, 03:57:00 PM
Seki
>"That is interesting."

>Does the mansion feel warmer
->Have we seen any hobgoblins working in the mansion?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 11, 2022, 04:47:14 PM
Eternity:

> "Thanks!"
> Continue onward toward Reimu's digs. lamenting our lack of portable fire.
Seki
>"That is interesting."

>Does the mansion feel warmer
->Have we seen any hobgoblins working in the mansion?
Eternity:

> You continue on your way without heat...

Seki:

> It's a little toasty. Enough for you to say warm, but probably not the fairies given they don't have a fire available on them like you do.
> You believe so? Maybe put the corner of your eye.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 11, 2022, 04:48:18 PM
Eternity:

> Keep our eyes peeled for anyone else as we travel.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 11, 2022, 04:56:52 PM
Seki
>How is Remilia looking

>"Besides Meiling freezing, what else has happened while we were gone?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 11, 2022, 05:09:35 PM
Eternity:

> Keep our eyes peeled for anyone else as we travel.
Seki
>How is Remilia looking

>"Besides Meiling freezing, what else has happened while we were gone?"
Eternity:

> Just the occasional fairies... it's hard to see when the Shrine's coming up in this sno-
> Ah. There it is.

Seki:

> Still frozen, but no ghost coming out or anything.

> "A blizzard."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 11, 2022, 05:13:48 PM
Seki
>Blink
->Wasn't that obvious? Well, ask a stupid question.

>"Where is Meiling?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 11, 2022, 05:18:57 PM
Seki
>Blink
->Wasn't that obvious? Well, ask a stupid question.

>"Where is Meiling?"
Seki:

> "We're trying to unfreeze her."
> The fairies lead you to a room with a fire at one end, a stack of towels, and a few frozen denizens, including Meiling. Indeed there are hobgoblins.
> "it hasn't been working. They just stay cold."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 11, 2022, 05:22:38 PM
Seki
>"Oh. . ."
>Set Remilia down

>Does our fire produce heat or seem to burn objects?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 11, 2022, 05:30:05 PM
Eternity:

> Check out who's present!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 04:22:55 AM
Seki
>"Oh. . ."
>Set Remilia down

>Does our fire produce heat or seem to burn objects?
Eternity:

> Check out who's present!
Seki:

> You set the mistress down.

> You haven't tried with objects. But it feels warm on you.

Eternity:

> No one's around outside, it seems?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 04:48:24 AM
Seki
>Pull a piece of bark off some fire wood
->Will our fire to not burn it
-->Inspect the bark
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 11:11:01 AM
Eternity:

> "Oi, Miss Reimu!"
> Head inside.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 02:00:37 PM
Seki
>Pull a piece of bark off some fire wood
->Will our fire to not burn it
-->Inspect the bark
Eternity:

> "Oi, Miss Reimu!"
> Head inside.
Seki:

> You take a piece that isn't burning and try to not burn it.
> Nope... still burns. At least it's similar to how your head feels, thus, not too hot for you to hold.

Eternity:

> You barge in, respectfully.
> No one home?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 02:05:35 PM
Eternity:

> "...Reimu?"
> Run around the rooms inside the shrine, looking for Reimu, or, well, anyone.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:00:09 PM
Eternity:

> "...Reimu?"
> Run around the rooms inside the shrine, looking for Reimu, or, well, anyone.
Eternity:

> You dart around, searching for people.
> No one's here! Though it feels warmer than outside, at least. In fact, this is better than before you got up out of your blanket.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:00:58 PM
Eternity:

> Take the chance to warm up a little bit, then.
> We have a degree of control over life essence/force/energy, right? Can we sense any in the vicinity?
> ...While we're trying this, run into Reimu's room, and try on one of her outfits.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:10:33 PM
Eternity:

> Take the chance to warm up a little bit, then.
> We have a degree of control over life essence/force/energy, right? Can we sense any in the vicinity?
> ...While we're trying this, run into Reimu's room, and try on one of her outfits.
Eternity:

> You enjoy the cozy shrine. Maybe that Kotatsu will feel even better...
> You do feel some nearby.
> You take the chance to scour through Reimu's belongings, mostly her clothes, and try some on since no one is around. At least watching you.
> Actually doesn't fit too badly. Not perfect, but this is fine.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:11:46 PM
Eternity:

> Is the outfit a little too large or a little too small?
> Leaving our original clothes at the kotatsu (which we may return to soon), try heading in the direction of the life forces we sense.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:15:42 PM
Eternity:

> Is the outfit a little too large or a little too small?
> Leaving our original clothes at the kotatsu (which we may return to soon), try heading in the direction of the life forces we sense.
Eternity:

> A bit small? Maybe you're just not used to this kind of clothing.
> You set your usual outfit down.
> It feels like it's under the kotatsu. But you don't hear anyone.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:16:15 PM
Eternity:

> Look under the kotatsu, then.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:19:08 PM
Eternity:

> Look under the kotatsu, then.
Eternity:

> No one down here... Did you make a mistake? Are you just poor at pinpointing it?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:20:08 PM
Eternity:

> Crawl fully under the kotatsu.
> Then try detecting the life essence again.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:22:27 PM
Eternity:

> Crawl fully under the kotatsu.
> Then try detecting the life essence again.
Eternity:

> You crawl in,  but bump into something. You suppose the top of it... are you not used to this size either?
> Should be right here. Or under you?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:23:49 PM
Eternity:

> Rub the part of ourselves that we bumped to soothe it.
> Head outside with a slightly confused look, and try crawling under the shrine from the front, if we are able to fit.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:27:27 PM
Eternity:

> Rub the part of ourselves that we bumped to soothe it.
> Head outside with a slightly confused look, and try crawling under the shrine from the front, if we are able to fit.
Eternity:

> You depart and head under the shrine. To the "Hell" entrance.
> This heat and energy... Clownpiece is down here for sure.
> But this feels a bit too low to be the energy earlier. At least you know there's at least two, now.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:28:01 PM
Eternity:

> Is there perhaps space in the shrine below the floor where the kotatsu was but above where we are now?
> "Hey! Piece! Are you there? What's going on? Where is everyone?!?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:32:41 PM
Eternity:

> Is there perhaps space in the shrine below the floor where the kotatsu was but above where we are now?
> "Hey! Piece! Are you there? What's going on? Where is everyone?!?"
Eternity:

> You don't think so? You'd see under the shrine if it was around this level.
> "Huh? Larva?" You hear the hell fairy from deeper within. "I don't know. The moon is weird,  I guess."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:34:07 PM
Eternity:

> Can we feel life essence that we know is Piece's?
> If so, try pulling it into ourselves.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 03:37:12 PM
Seki
>Move our head off our neck

>Try to use the heat from our flames to melt the ice off Remilia
->If that fails then try putting one of her fingers in our flame
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:40:00 PM
Eternity:

> Can we feel life essence that we know is Piece's?
> If so, try pulling it into ourselves.
Seki
>Move our head off our neck

>Try to use the heat from our flames to melt the ice off Remilia
->If that fails then try putting one of her fingers in our flame
Eternity:
> Yes.
> You try to pull it towards you...
> But nothing happens. You don't think you're even touching it.

Seki:

> You decapitate yourself.
> And try to thaw Remilia.
> It's not working.
> Her finger... is thawing a bit?
>_
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:41:02 PM
Eternity:

> Crawl all the way to Piece, then.
> "Is the moon why it's freakin' freezing all of a sudden?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 03:42:07 PM
Seki
>Does it look like our fire hurt Remilia
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:46:29 PM
Eternity:

> Crawl all the way to Piece, then.
> "Is the moon why it's freakin' freezing all of a sudden?"
Seki
>Does it look like our fire hurt Remilia
Eternity:

> You make your way down the path. It seems a bit bigger.
> "If it's freezing out there, I'd blame Cirno." You hear her, just past a door.

Seki:

> You can't tell. She doesn't look burnt...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:47:13 PM
Eternity:

> "Maybe, but I haven't seen her around."
> Try pulling Piece's life essence into ourselves again.
> If it still doesn't work, open the door!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 03:51:45 PM
Seki
>Contine with the finger
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 03:56:21 PM
Eternity:

> "Maybe, but I haven't seen her around."
> Try pulling Piece's life essence into ourselves again.
> If it still doesn't work, open the door!
Seki
>Contine with the finger
Eternity:

> Still nothing...
> You open the do-
> "Hey HEY!" Clownpiece shouts, as you're smacked with some paper before you can see much of this interior.
> You then feel hands on your face, keeping the paper there.
> "I-... you can't look!"

Seki:

> You thaw it fully...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 03:57:58 PM
Eternity:

> "Ackpth-wha?!?!?"
> Did we see any of Piece herself before we got blinded?
> Flail in surprise and an attempt to no longer have hands and paper on our face! That's not where those things go! (Flail specifically in the direction of Piece's body, possibly grabbing onto it if we feel anything unusual.)
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 03:59:47 PM
Seki
>How does the finger look and feel
->If normal then try pushing out the fire and thaw out the mistress
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 04:10:57 PM
Eternity:

> "Ackpth-wha?!?!?"
> Did we see any of Piece herself before we got blinded?
> Flail in surprise and an attempt to no longer have hands and paper on our face! That's not where those things go! (Flail specifically in the direction of Piece's body, possibly grabbing onto it if we feel anything unusual.)


Eternity:

> No.
> You Flail and eventually get freed from-
> ...
> In front of you stands a woman with long, blonde hair. Her peculiar outfit, if you can even call such, only flames covering the bits that must be an outfit, makes you realize why she tried to block your vision.
> Your hand is hot... it's covering one of the flames on the woman, too her surprise...
> You feel something intense burning within you. No, Clownpiece's ability?
> Well... she beats you in changes...

Seki:

> Normal.
> You start on the rest of her.
> "H-Hey, is that safe...?" A fairy maid asks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 04:13:37 PM
Eternity:

> "..."
> Gawk with our jaw as far down it will go.
> "...WHAT THE HELL, PIECE??? WHAT IS THIS?!?!?"
> Squeeze once for emphasis.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 04:17:16 PM
Seki
>"It appears so.  Her finger is thawed now and looks normal."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 04:20:49 PM
Eternity:

> "..."
> Gawk with our jaw as far down it will go.
> "...WHAT THE HELL, PIECE??? WHAT IS THIS?!?!?"
> Squeeze once for emphasis.
Seki
>"It appears so.  Her finger is thawed now and looks normal."
Eternity:

> You feel a piece of heaven within piece's hell...
> "I don't know what happened... I wasn't too worried since no one should have any reason to come down here, and maybe I'd solve it by the time i wanted to go man out." The goddess- no, Clownpiece, explains. "C-Can you let me go?"
> You hug her closer. You were hugging her?  How did her ability get stronger? You can yourself, right? No, you can control this... hopefully?

Seki:

> "Ah. Sorry for interrupting then."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 04:22:52 PM
Eternity:

> What did we do last time to keep ourselves safe from Piece's torch, back when we used its power ourselves? Try doing that again, but on her flames this time.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 04:26:37 PM
Seki
>Continue defrosting
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 04:45:39 PM
Eternity:

> What did we do last time to keep ourselves safe from Piece's torch, back when we used its power ourselves? Try doing that again, but on her flames this time.
Seki
>Continue defrosting
Eternity:

> You try...
> "What are you-"
> Your head and face feel hot. You feel like you'll explode. You'll burst!
> But then things start to settle down. You feel a bit more cooled down. Calmed down.

Seki:

> You keep up, getting the mistress free!
> "Nngh... I'm... how is this possible?" She questions. "I feel like I'm freezing whey second... what's happening?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 04:47:02 PM
Eternity:

> Take a couple of moments to center ourselves with some steady breathing. Close our eyes if it helps.
> Then have a look around, at ourselves, at Piece (without being weird about it), and at our surroundings.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 04:48:32 PM
Seki
>Give the fairies a triumphant grin

>"Welcome back mistress.  We found everyone frozen in the carriage."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 05:00:38 PM
Eternity:

> Take a couple of moments to center ourselves with some steady breathing. Close our eyes if it helps.
> Then have a look around, at ourselves, at Piece (without being weird about it), and at our surroundings.
Seki
>Give the fairies a triumphant grin

>"Welcome back mistress.  We found everyone frozen in the carriage."
Eternity:

> The flame seems less intense, but still there.
> Maybe you shouldn't stare at it...
> "Did you try to use up my torch again? I'm not even carrying it..." Piece says.
> This little hell seems very, very cozy and still sizeable. You'll have trouble leaving her to get back on track...

Seki:

> "Right... I need to find a way to stop this freezing though. I still feel it."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 05:04:30 PM
Eternity:

> Is Piece taller than us? If so, how much by?
> "I...don't think it's your torch anymore, Piece. I think it's just...you, now. Or what you've got going for clothes."
> "...May I, for a moment? I think I might have an idea that would benefit both of us..."
> Gently take Piece's hand (letting go of any hug that might still be taking place).
> Then, using direct physical contact, try taking Piece's life essence into ourselves. If we're able to do so, don't stop until we get all of it or she tells us to stop.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 05:05:17 PM
Seki
>"My fire was able to melt the ice.  Is there a way you or Patchouli could use it to warm everyone?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 05:43:11 PM
Eternity:

> Is Piece taller than us? If so, how much by?
> "I...don't think it's your torch anymore, Piece. I think it's just...you, now. Or what you've got going for clothes."
> "...May I, for a moment? I think I might have an idea that would benefit both of us..."
> Gently take Piece's hand (letting go of any hug that might still be taking place).
> Then, using direct physical contact, try taking Piece's life essence into ourselves. If we're able to do so, don't stop until we get all of it or she tells us to stop.
Seki
>"My fire was able to melt the ice.  Is there a way you or Patchouli could use it to warm everyone?"
Eternity:

> She's a  bit taller. 
> You take Clownpiece's hand.
> Nothing yet. You don't seem to be doing anything.

Seki:

> "Maybe try Patchy..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 05:44:07 PM
Eternity:

> Try using our ability to manipular life essence to sort of swirl hers and ours together.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 05:46:43 PM
Seki
>Use our fire to light some tinder and put the lit tinder in the fireplace

>Check Patchouli for books before defrosting
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 06:12:58 PM
Eternity:

> Try using our ability to manipular life essence to sort of swirl hers and ours together.
Seki
>Use our fire to light some tinder and put the lit tinder in the fireplace

>Check Patchouli for books before defrosting
Eternity:

> You feel Clownpiece once again affecting you a bit... but it feels like it's helping.
> Still, you only feel two things moving under your control. Your own energy, and something else in you that's cold

Seki:

> You might the fireplace with your own fire.

> No books on her.
> "This doesn't seem much hotter than the normal fire." A fairy points out.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 06:16:20 PM
Eternity:

> "...hmmmmm...it feels like it's something, but not enough..."
> "..."
> "...Please pardon me, Piece. I'm not sure if this will help, but it might, and it feels only fair anyway."
> Undress down to our undergarments.
> Then hug Piece like before and resume trying to swirl our life essences together.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 06:25:09 PM
Eternity:

> "...hmmmmm...it feels like it's something, but not enough..."
> "..."
> "...Please pardon me, Piece. I'm not sure if this will help, but it might, and it feels only fair anyway."
> Undress down to our undergarments.
> Then hug Piece like before and resume trying to swirl our life essences together.
Eternity:

> "Huh?" Clownpiece questions. "Are you alright?"
> Something's happening, now. Maybe it's working? You feel hot. But it feels like... like this attempt is stuck, still. Maybe you just have to keep at it?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 06:28:11 PM
Eternity:

> "Yeah. I'm just trying to see what I can do with our new super-fairy abilities. Can you try hugging me back, maybe?"
> Keep trying. Hug Piece a little closer, in case that helps. Hot is a lot less bad than cold, at least!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 06:39:42 PM
Eternity:

> "Yeah. I'm just trying to see what I can do with our new super-fairy abilities. Can you try hugging me back, maybe?"
> Keep trying. Hug Piece a little closer, in case that helps. Hot is a lot less bad than cold, at least!
Eternity:

> "You owe me, then." She says. Even though it's just a hug... and experiment.
> Something of Clownpiece's is moving more for you.
> And before long, you manage?
> Clownpiece is still here. There doesn't seem to be any difference with her.
> You feel warm and worked up. More... inside yourself, than the room being hot. If it wasn't for Aya needing help, you'd want to play with Clownpiece and see who changed more.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 06:44:10 PM
Eternity:

> Warming up is going to make it easier to rescue Aya anyway, since flying around everywhere in the cold sucks and we don't want to do that.
> Where is Piece's life essence at present, and where is ours?
> If there is life essence inside Piece's body (be it hers, ours, or a combination of the two), try sucking it into our body, so that our body eventually has all of ours and all of hers.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 06:54:07 PM
Eternity:

> Warming up is going to make it easier to rescue Aya anyway, since flying around everywhere in the cold sucks and we don't want to do that.
> Where is Piece's life essence at present, and where is ours?
> If there is life essence inside Piece's body (be it hers, ours, or a combination of the two), try sucking it into our body, so that our body eventually has all of ours and all of hers.
Eternity:

> Both in the places they should be, it seems.
> You try,  but nothing else happens...
> Though it feels like you should be able to do more, you can't seem to do anything to Clownpiece's, just yours, the cold feeling,  and what you believe is berserk life force - which you already seemed influenced by. Or maybe absorbed?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 06:55:30 PM
Eternity:

> "Let me know how this feels."
> Try sending a little bit of our own life force into Piece, trying to keep it tethered to us so that we can pull it back as needed.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 07:08:02 PM
Eternity:

> "Let me know how this feels."
> Try sending a little bit of our own life force into Piece, trying to keep it tethered to us so that we can pull it back as needed.
Eternity:

> You try, but it doesn't leave your body...
> "Are you playing doctor or something? What are you doing?" She questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 07:09:21 PM
Eternity:

> What exactly have we actually accomplished so far, then, aside from making this encounter incredibly awkward for everyone involved?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 07:11:44 PM
Eternity:

> What exactly have we actually accomplished so far, then, aside from making this encounter incredibly awkward for everyone involved?
Eternity:

> Maybe only made your life force berserk with Clownpiece's ability? Doesn't feel very "berserk". Especially compared to earlier.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 07:17:36 PM
Eternity:

> "Trying to see if our life essences can be mixed, or combined, or something similar. For some reason, I got tasked with rescuing some tengu lady, so I figured that if I hafta do hero stuffs, I might as well try to look and be strong enough for the part. And if what I'm doing works, it'll mean you can run around outside without, uh, being naked."
> Try moving the cold energy into Piece's body.
> If that doesn't work, try moving the cold energy out of our body and into the air.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 08:00:27 PM
Eternity:

> "Trying to see if our life essences can be mixed, or combined, or something similar. For some reason, I got tasked with rescuing some tengu lady, so I figured that if I hafta do hero stuffs, I might as well try to look and be strong enough for the part. And if what I'm doing works, it'll mean you can run around outside without, uh, being naked."
> Try moving the cold energy into Piece's body.
> If that doesn't work, try moving the cold energy out of our body and into the air.
Eternity:

> It feels like... Clownpiece already has some?
> You try to put the cold out of you, and it seems to work.
> You warm up a lot more. In fact, you're starting to sweat.
> "I'm guessing it's not working? U-Uh, you don't have to try that hard. You're sweating... I can just stay down here. Or find some magic fireproof clothes..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 08:01:28 PM
Eternity:

> Whoops!
> "N-no, it's okay, I did that to myself. I can undo it."
> Pull the cold back into ourselves.
> Then try to move the cold inside Piece into ourselves as well.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 08:09:58 PM
Eternity:

> Whoops!
> "N-no, it's okay, I did that to myself. I can undo it."
> Pull the cold back into ourselves.
> Then try to move the cold inside Piece into ourselves as well.
Eternity:

> You undo what you've done, and attempt to take Clownpiece's as well.
> It does work, which starts to make her sweat instead.
> You feel a bit cold again, despite the heat...
> "Ack. Now me?" She questions, pulling away.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 08:11:04 PM
Eternity:

> "S-sorry!"
> Put the cold that was originally in Piece back into her.
> ...Now that we have some active experience with moving that sort of stuff around, both in our body and someone else's body, resume trying to move Piece's life essence into our body.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 08:14:50 PM
Eternity:

> "S-sorry!"
> Put the cold that was originally in Piece back into her.
> ...Now that we have some active experience with moving that sort of stuff around, both in our body and someone else's body, resume trying to move Piece's life essence into our body.
Eternity:

> You return it.
> Hoping the experience wasn't useless, you try to go for big again.
> It's actually starting to move. Though before it does much, it starts to pull back, and you find the opposite beginning to happen - yours being pulled into her.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 08:17:13 PM
Eternity:

> "Uh-!"
> Does Piece seem to notice, or possibly even be doing anything that would suggest she's controlling it?
> Stop pulling. If we keep getting pulled into Piece, try resisting.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 09:07:00 PM
Seki
>"I'm hoping whatever allows my fire to melt the ice transfers to the fire."

>Like with the mistress thaw out Patchouli.
->Keep a careful eye so that our fire doesn't burn her.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2022, 10:31:45 PM
Eternity:

> "Uh-!"
> Does Piece seem to notice, or possibly even be doing anything that would suggest she's controlling it?
> Stop pulling. If we keep getting pulled into Piece, try resisting.
Seki
>"I'm hoping whatever allows my fire to melt the ice transfers to the fire."

>Like with the mistress thaw out Patchouli.
->Keep a careful eye so that our fire doesn't burn her.
Eternity:

> Her face doesn't show it...
> You stop, and try to stop it, but it feels like she's stronger than you.
> You don't feel too good...
> Though thankfully, it stops altogether.

Seki:

> You start to thaw out Patchouli, making sure your flame doesn't burn her.
> "Tell Patchy to hurry and find a way. This is a serious issue..." Remilia speaks, as she seems to be freezing again, despite being in this warm room.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2022, 10:45:53 PM
Eternity:

> Try pulling her into us again, but more slowly and gently this time.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 13, 2022, 10:48:15 PM
Seki
>If we don't have a spare head make one
->Wreath the head in our fire and try to keep the head aflame
-->Send it to our mistress

>Keep thawing Patchouli
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 14, 2022, 05:59:27 PM
Eternity:

> Try pulling her into us again, but more slowly and gently this time.
Seki
>If we don't have a spare head make one
->Wreath the head in our fire and try to keep the head aflame
-->Send it to our mistress

>Keep thawing Patchouli
Eternity:

> You try again, but the same starts to happen again.

Seki:

> You make a spare head and have it float near Remilia.
> She puts a hand on it, then both.
> "Well, fire wouldn't be too much a problem. But this is staving off that cold." She comments.
> You finish with Patchouli, who immediately makes her own fire.
> "Ugh..." She complains. "This must be that ice fairy's doing."
> Just as quickly as she started a flame, she dismisses it after seeing it's futility.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 14, 2022, 06:00:15 PM
Eternity:

> Stop.
> "Are you actively trying to pull me into you, or is that just...happening?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 14, 2022, 06:00:56 PM
Eternity:

> Stop.
> "Are you actively trying to pull me into you, or is that just...happening?"
Eternity:

> "I'm not doing anything. This just feels weird."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 14, 2022, 06:04:04 PM
Eternity:

> "I see..."
> ...Well, we did want to see what would happen if the two of us mixed...suppose it doesn't really matter whose body it happens in...
> "...If it seems like I suddenly disappear, but you feel different, can you rescue Aya for me? You can use the outfit I wore down here, or grab mine from inside the shrine proper."
> Instead of trying to pull all of Piece into our body, flow all of ourselves into her body.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 14, 2022, 06:07:16 PM
Seki
>Is the head near Remilia on fire
->Does maintaining it feel like it takes effort?

>Use our flame to keep Patchouli warm
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 06:38:03 AM
Eternity:

> "I see..."
> ...Well, we did want to see what would happen if the two of us mixed...suppose it doesn't really matter whose body it happens in...
> "...If it seems like I suddenly disappear, but you feel different, can you rescue Aya for me? You can use the outfit I wore down here, or grab mine from inside the shrine proper."
> Instead of trying to pull all of Piece into our body, flow all of ourselves into her body.
Seki
>Is the head near Remilia on fire
->Does maintaining it feel like it takes effort?

>Use our flame to keep Patchouli warm
Eternity:

> "Wait, what if it burns up?"
> You try the opposite, though it feels like you're subconsciously trying to prevent such.

Seki:

> Yes.
> Not more than just having the head exist, you think.

> You keep Patchouli company.
> "Well, foe whatever reason, Sekibanki's heat works where ours and even a regular fireplaces don't." Remilia considers. "Any ideas why?"
> "Maybe she's just the right counter to this. Be it opposites, or similar enough."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 08:57:57 AM
Seki
>Glance at the fairy maids

>"That might be it.  Daiyousei was saying I was a fairy though Shinki was saying demon.  But that would explain why the fairy maids are also unaffected."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 10:57:08 AM
Eternity:

> Fine, then! Pull Piece into us as hard as we can, and don't let up until one of us is inside the other!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 02:38:41 PM
Seki
>Glance at the fairy maids

>"That might be it.  Daiyousei was saying I was a fairy though Shinki was saying demon.  But that would explain why the fairy maids are also unaffected."
Eternity:

> Fine, then! Pull Piece into us as hard as we can, and don't let up until one of us is inside the other!
Seki:

> "We're still cold, though!" The fairies argue.
> "But you're clearly not freezing like us." Patchouli points out.

Eternity:

>You continue trying, determined for one of you to make it through at least.
> Given Clownpiece pulled away though, it's harder to try...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 02:40:57 PM
Eternity:

> "You can just keep yourself covered fire long long enough to get to my dress in the main shrine interior. There's no one in there. Also, I think I'm finally on to something here..."
> Go back in for a hug with Piece. If we actually manage to latch on, pull Piece's life essence into us as hard as we can, and don't stop until one of us is fully inside the other.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 02:53:55 PM
Eternity:

> "You can just keep yourself covered fire long long enough to get to my dress in the main shrine interior. There's no one in there. Also, I think I'm finally on to something here..."
> Go back in for a hug with Piece. If we actually manage to latch on, pull Piece's life essence into us as hard as we can, and don't stop until one of us is fully inside the other.
Eternity:

> You get closer and continue trying.
> It never gets fully one way though. Every time it held like piece will have so of yours, you feel to weak to continue, and it goes back.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 02:57:34 PM
Eternity:

> "...ugh, this is really hard..."
> Look Piece in the face.
> "Maybe if we got even closer? But I don't know what that would entail..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:00:13 PM
Eternity:

> "...ugh, this is really hard..."
> Look Piece in the face.
> "Maybe if we got even closer? But I don't know what that would entail..."
Eternity:

> "It could be just... not possible with me. Or Master could be doing something."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:02:58 PM
Eternity:

> "Mmm...with how it feels, it is possible with you, but I'd have to be stronger than you, and right now you're definitely much stronger than me. Oh, yeah, I guess I should tell you that you have that going for you right now. It's the least I can do for you indulging me."
> "Do you know where your Master is right now? We could always ask her. I wonder what she'd think of how you look now."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:10:39 PM
Eternity:

> "Mmm...with how it feels, it is possible with you, but I'd have to be stronger than you, and right now you're definitely much stronger than me. Oh, yeah, I guess I should tell you that you have that going for you right now. It's the least I can do for you indulging me."
> "Do you know where your Master is right now? We could always ask her. I wonder what she'd think of how you look now."
Eternity:

> "I don't know, sorry. Should we find someone weaker then? Er, should you? "
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:12:28 PM
Eternity:

> Hug just a little tighter, for the warm and the comfiness of Piece's body.
> "You're the only person I've found here, unfortunately. I guess I could go wandering and try it on some random passer-by, but that feels like bullying the weak somehow. Also, I trust you with my life essence a lot more than I would trust a stranger."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:16:33 PM
Eternity:

> Hug just a little tighter, for the warm and the comfiness of Piece's body.
> "You're the only person I've found here, unfortunately. I guess I could go wandering and try it on some random passer-by, but that feels like bullying the weak somehow. Also, I trust you with my life essence a lot more than I would trust a stranger."
Eternity:

> "I thought i heard the three fairies of light nearby earlier. I guess they left?"
> The hell fairy does wonders against this cold. Without it, she'd be annoyingly hot, but with the cold, it's great.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:17:07 PM
Eternity:

> "They must have. I didn't see them or sense them."
> Snuggle closer.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:25:31 PM
Eternity:

> "They must have. I didn't see them or sense them."
> Snuggle closer.
Eternity:

> You hold piece closer, as close as possible now.
> "Ill... help search then. Or better yet, maybe we can just call them? Its nice and warm down here, so if they're still around, they wouldn't refuse being invited."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:27:01 PM
Eternity:

> How does Piece seem to be taking this closeness?
> How might we call the Three Fairies of Light? Can fairies just call in other fairies like that, or do we and/or Piece have special abilities to summon other fairies?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:32:50 PM
Eternity:

> How does Piece seem to be taking this closeness?
> How might we call the Three Fairies of Light? Can fairies just call in other fairies like that, or do we and/or Piece have special abilities to summon other fairies?
Eternity:

> She doesn't seem too against it.
> You think she means calling their names and hoping they hear you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:33:44 PM
Eternity:

> "That works for me."
> If Piece tries to break off the hug, do our best to keep her as close as possible.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:39:24 PM
Eternity:

> "That works for me."
> If Piece tries to break off the hug, do our best to keep her as close as possible.
Eternity:

> You hold her...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:40:27 PM
Eternity:

> After a couple of seconds of silence, let out a quiet, contented "...mmm~..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:43:50 PM
Eternity:

> After a couple of seconds of silence, let out a quiet, contented "...mmm~..."
Eternity:

> "I don't think they'll hear you like that." Piece says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:44:49 PM
Eternity:

> Snuggle our face into Piece's upper torso with a contented smile.
> "mmm~"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:49:09 PM
Eternity:

> Snuggle our face into Piece's upper torso with a contented smile.
> "mmm~"
Eternity:

> Piece chuckles lightly.
> "I think i see... Master and Master's friend helped me know a bit about something like this." She holds your head gently, pressing you against her just a bit.
> The heat feels even more comfortable. Like an actual blanket?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 03:49:44 PM
Eternity:

> "Ooh...that's real nice..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 03:51:20 PM
Seki
>Can we feel our fire in the fireplace?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 03:57:36 PM
Eternity:

> "Ooh...that's real nice..."
Seki
>Can we feel our fire in the fireplace?
Eternity:

> "I bet. I know how it is on the other end. But this side is nice too."
> if it wasn't for Aya needing help, you could hibernate like this...

Seki:

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 04:01:43 PM
Eternity:

> "...yeah..."
> "...Is this what it means to grow up? Our bodies become adults and get really soft and warm? Are your Master and her friend also really soft and warm?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 04:08:20 PM
Seki
>Does it look like the others are thawing now?

>Turn to the fairies, "Are you really cold even with the fires?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 04:10:55 PM
Eternity:

> "...yeah..."
> "...Is this what it means to grow up? Our bodies become adults and get really soft and warm? Are your Master and her friend also really soft and warm?"
Seki
>Does it look like the others are thawing now?

>Turn to the fairies, "Are you really cold even with the fires?"
Eternity:

> Yes but I don't think that's what it means... there's people that aren't like this."

Seki:

> "Not unless we're closer to it."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 04:12:48 PM
Eternity:

> "...That sounds awful...I feel bad for them, not being as soft and warm as you..."
> Nuzzle our face into Piece's upper torso, above where the fire is.
> "Mmm...I could just live here forever..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 04:28:12 PM
Eternity:

> "...That sounds awful...I feel bad for them, not being as soft and warm as you..."
> Nuzzle our face into Piece's upper torso, above where the fire is.
> "Mmm...I could just live here forever..."
Eternity:

> "There's others that have it worse..."
> You keep enjoying the feeling... Aya can wait a little longer.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 04:30:33 PM
Eternity:

> Take on a suddenly bit-more-lucid tone.
> "...Wait. If we're all grown up and adults and warm and soft and all that jazz, does that mean we have to, like...hold hands and kiss and other stuff like that?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 04:40:55 PM
Seki
>"Mmm, so we need a way to duplicate my fire?  Does the it feel like the fire in the fireplace is having an effect?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 04:46:24 PM
Eternity:

> Take on a suddenly bit-more-lucid tone.
> "...Wait. If we're all grown up and adults and warm and soft and all that jazz, does that mean we have to, like...hold hands and kiss and other stuff like that?"
Seki
>"Mmm, so we need a way to duplicate my fire?  Does the it feel like the fire in the fireplace is having an effect?"
Eternity:

> "Master said that's for people you like. And it's showing affection. Adults do it more. We're not grown up yet until we understand the world more. Consequences that could happen, and thinking about the future more than the present. Since i got caught looking like this i guess that means I'm not there yet and should've thought about the future more. Then again, she only said some of that."

Seki:

> "It feels like the normal fireplace." The fairies say.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 04:51:27 PM
Seki
>Frown

>How long can we maintain four heads?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 04:54:31 PM
Eternity:

> "...Wow. Your Master sounds really smart..."
> "People you like, huh...well, I mean, of course I like you, Piece. But that was true before we changed, and we didn't need to flirt or go on dates then. Maybe we should have? Were we doing it wrong?"
> "Or maybe you don't like me? I guess I shouldn't assume that you do like me. You don't act like you don't like me, though."
> "...Oh, maybe you 'got caught looking like this' because something changed somewhere and now we can see each other like this because we're adults that like each other? I mean, I'm not wearing a whole lot more than you are right now, but it doesn't really bother me."
> Frown, then resume nuzzling her upper chest.
> "This is hard. I'm going back to you because you're soft."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 05:04:24 PM
Seki
>Frown

>How long can we maintain four heads?
Eternity:

> "...Wow. Your Master sounds really smart..."
> "People you like, huh...well, I mean, of course I like you, Piece. But that was true before we changed, and we didn't need to flirt or go on dates then. Maybe we should have? Were we doing it wrong?"
> "Or maybe you don't like me? I guess I shouldn't assume that you do like me. You don't act like you don't like me, though."
> "...Oh, maybe you 'got caught looking like this' because something changed somewhere and now we can see each other like this because we're adults that like each other? I mean, I'm not wearing a whole lot more than you are right now, but it doesn't really bother me."
> Frown, then resume nuzzling her upper chest.
> "This is hard. I'm going back to you because you're soft."
Seki:

> You should last a few minutes if they're not doing much...

Eternity:

> "This isn't right then. It should be like..."
> Piece holds your chin, lifting it slightly and pulling a tiny bit away to look at you. The stars in her eyes glance siren for a moment as she moves her other hand to your side, then fixes her gaze.

> "This."

> ...

> Pat
> Clownpiece's hat is placed back on her head, as someone with hair that's blue comes between the two of you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 05:06:20 PM
Eternity:

> Blink.
> "...Huh?"
> Look the blue-haired person up and down.
> Suddenly realize that we're no longer hugging the Best Heat Source Ever, and give a small shiver from the temperature drop.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 05:10:58 PM
Seki
>Are Remilia and Patchouli enveloped in our flame or just close
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 05:18:25 PM
Eternity:

> Blink.
> "...Huh?"
> Look the blue-haired person up and down.
> Suddenly realize that we're no longer hugging the Best Heat Source Ever, and give a small shiver from the temperature drop.
Seki
>Are Remilia and Patchouli enveloped in our flame or just close
Eternity:

> This world is too hard and cold. You need to get back to what's soft and warm!
> "Stealing our moves... we better be careful." The woman speaks. "I was wondering what was happening outside of hell. But what the hell is all of this? Every cell of my body is freezing. Theres an unnatural blizzard blanketing the land. My cute little Piece is grown up, but stark naked in her home away from home, despite it being freezing just outside. And she even got a friend to join?"
> "My... My clothes burned up, Master..." Clownpece explains.

Seki:

> Just close. Remilia is holding one of your heads.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 05:22:34 PM
Eternity:

> "Wait, is this the smart Master and her friend you mentioned earlier?"
> Smile and give the blue-haired woman and her friend a bow.
> "Hello, Piece's Master, Piece's Master's friend. I'm Eternity Larva, a fairy of growth and rebirth. I like Piece, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back since I got to see her naked, but we're still trying to figure out a lot of the details of what all that means. Oh, and if you're cold, just do this. It'll warm you right up!"
> Skitter around the blue-haired woman and latch back onto Piece with a close hug.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 05:24:08 PM
Seki
>"Could you move one of the others closer to the fire place?"

>"I can feel my fire in there so we might be able to use torches and the fireplaces."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 05:31:06 PM
Eternity:

> "Wait, is this the smart Master and her friend you mentioned earlier?"
> Smile and give the blue-haired woman and her friend a bow.
> "Hello, Piece's Master, Piece's Master's friend. I'm Eternity Larva, a fairy of growth and rebirth. I like Piece, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back since I got to see her naked, but we're still trying to figure out a lot of the details of what all that means. Oh, and if you're cold, just do this. It'll warm you right up!"
> Skitter around the blue-haired woman and latch back onto Piece with a close hug.
Seki
>"Could you move one of the others closer to the fire place?"

>"I can feel my fire in there so we might be able to use torches and the fireplaces."
Eternity:

> You bow respectfully...
> And quickly stick back to Piece.
> "No, Junko isn't here. Just me. I'm Hecatia. And Clownpiece-"
> "S-Sorry master. I was trying to be proper and act right." Piece says
> "Oh you were doing well from what I witnessed. But you should use your judgement and-"
> "So I should keep going..." piece returns her gaze to you.

Seki:

> The fairies set more of the residents beside the fireplace...
> They're starting to thaw.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 05:38:00 PM
Eternity:

> "Wait, does that mean we were adulting correctly? It's all so complicated..."
> Look back to Piece.
> "What next, then?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 05:39:25 PM
Seki
>Grin like an idiot
>"Mistress, Patchioli, it's working!"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2022, 08:05:40 PM
Eternity:

> "Wait, does that mean we were adulting correctly? It's all so complicated..."
> Look back to Piece.
> "What next, then?"
Seki
>Grin like an idiot
>"Mistress, Patchioli, it's working!"
Eternity:

> "No wait, quit this!" Hecatia speaks. "You aren't ready for that sort of thing yet. Plus we have to do something about your clothes. They shouldn't have burnt up from a little flame like this."
> "But they did."
> "Well it's certainly not hotter than hell. Something's up." Hecatia crosses her arms.

Seki:

> "We need to study how this fire is different, then." Patchouli says.
> "Uh... That would be easy to do if we still had fire to compare it to..." The fairies glance over.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 15, 2022, 08:06:29 PM
Eternity:

> Hmm...
> Can we sense this Hecatia's life essence?
> If so, try sucking it into our body like we tried with Piece.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 15, 2022, 08:14:26 PM
Seki
>"If we can't get another fire then it is worth noting the horses aren't frozen.  There must be something the fairies, horses, and myself have in common."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 12:55:15 PM
Eternity:

> Hmm...
> Can we sense this Hecatia's life essence?
> If so, try sucking it into our body like we tried with Piece.
Seki
>"If we can't get another fire then it is worth noting the horses aren't frozen.  There must be something the fairies, horses, and myself have in common."
Eternity:

> You can, but it feels overwhelming.

Seki:

> "Maybe you were excluded?"
> "It's probably just something that excludes all fairies..." Sakuya speaks up, now thawed with the rest.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 01:02:16 PM
Eternity:

> Blink.
> "...Oh yeah! Something is up! Not only is it cold as death, but I gotta rescue that tengu lady and there's no one else here other than us! Can either of you find tengu ladies real quick? I really don't want to run around aimlessly in the cold..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 01:27:17 PM
Eternity:

> Blink.
> "...Oh yeah! Something is up! Not only is it cold as death, but I gotta rescue that tengu lady and there's no one else here other than us! Can either of you find tengu ladies real quick? I really don't want to run around aimlessly in the cold..."
Eternity:

> "Tengu lady? I wonder which you're referring to if they're in need of rescuing..." Hecatia considers.
> "Are you okay, Master?"
> "Of course. It's quite the ability though. I wonder how you two are fine."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 16, 2022, 01:34:20 PM
Seki
>"Could it be the connection with nature that protects the fae?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 01:40:02 PM
Eternity:

> "It's Aya specifically. And I'm not fine, I'm really cold! Well, not anymore right now, since, well.."
> Squeeze Piece.
> "But I can't just drag Piece around like this everywhere I go. I even tried to combine our life essences, but hers is too strong."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 02:45:18 PM
Seki
>"Could it be the connection with nature that protects the fae?"
Eternity:

> "It's Aya specifically. And I'm not fine, I'm really cold! Well, not anymore right now, since, well.."
> Squeeze Piece.
> "But I can't just drag Piece around like this everywhere I go. I even tried to combine our life essences, but hers is too strong."
Seki:

> "Patchy can manipulate the seven elements. So that's a bit unlikely." Remilia says.

Eternity:

> "You're different existences though. Add you said, you're a fairy of growth and rebirth. Piece is not only a fairy of hell,  but a special follower of mine." Hecatia explains. "Ah."
> The woman vanishes...
> And reappears, with an outfit in hand?
> "It's ready. Here you go,  Piece. You can wear this." Hecatia smiles.
> It looks like the outfit she has on.
> "U-Um..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 02:48:03 PM
Eternity:

> Break the hug off so Piece can get dressed.
> "If she's a special follower of yours, does that mean we could combine our life essences if you gave your permission? Like, yes, I'm all about rebirth and growth, but I can also control life essences. Like this, if you don't mind me showing you."
> Put a hand on Hecatia's shoulder. Then try pulling Hecatia's life essence into ourselves, with the full expectation that she'll be too strong for us to actually take in.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 03:22:26 PM
Eternity:

> Break the hug off so Piece can get dressed.
> "If she's a special follower of yours, does that mean we could combine our life essences if you gave your permission? Like, yes, I'm all about rebirth and growth, but I can also control life essences. Like this, if you don't mind me showing you."
> Put a hand on Hecatia's shoulder. Then try pulling Hecatia's life essence into ourselves, with the full expectation that she'll be too strong for us to actually take in.
Eternity:

> You separate again...
> You place your hand and try...
> You feel like you're trying to lift a mountain by picking up the rocky ground below.
> "I don't feel anything, so I'm not sure what you mean..." Hecatia speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 03:23:44 PM
Eternity:

> "Whoa, you're way too strong for me to move...as expected for Piece's Master. Hmm, maybe you'll feel this, then?"
> Try flowing ourselves into Hecatia's body.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 03:56:08 PM
Eternity:

> "Whoa, you're way too strong for me to move...as expected for Piece's Master. Hmm, maybe you'll feel this, then?"
> Try flowing ourselves into Hecatia's body.
Eternity:

> You try the opposite... but you're not even sure if you're targeting her.
> "Whatever you're trying to do, maybe you're not doing it right. When did this last actually work?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 03:58:30 PM
Eternity:

> Frown.
> "Wow, today is just all sorts of dumping all over me and telling me how weak I am, isn't it. Uh, I was able to move my own essence and Piece's essence around, I just wasn't able to get her very far, and I ended up too weakened to get all of me inside her. With you, though, I can't budge you an inch, and I can't even find a landing spot for myself within you. Piece can at least vouch for my ability to move temperature energy around, since I got both of us to overheat at different times by moving that around, but that stuff's a lot easier."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 04:44:36 PM
Eternity:

> Frown.
> "Wow, today is just all sorts of dumping all over me and telling me how weak I am, isn't it. Uh, I was able to move my own essence and Piece's essence around, I just wasn't able to get her very far, and I ended up too weakened to get all of me inside her. With you, though, I can't budge you an inch, and I can't even find a landing spot for myself within you. Piece can at least vouch for my ability to move temperature energy around, since I got both of us to overheat at different times by moving that around, but that stuff's a lot easier."
Eternity:

> "Hm..."
> "She also took my torches energy once." Clownpece adds.
> "Oh? Maybe it's best on objects then?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 04:47:01 PM
Eternity:

> Does the fire covering Piece seem to correspond to her torch's fire, in terms of energy?
> If so, try absorbing all of the energy/essence of the fire covering Piece into ourselves.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 05:05:18 PM
Eternity:

> Does the fire covering Piece seem to correspond to her torch's fire, in terms of energy?
> If so, try absorbing all of the energy/essence of the fire covering Piece into ourselves.
Eternity:

> Yes, it feels a lot like it.
> Seems like it's working. You're feeling energized and excited like earlier, but a bit more in control, even with it being much more intense. There's still more of the flame.
> Clownpiece is trying it on... the outfit isn't burning up..
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 05:07:25 PM
Eternity:

> Keep absorbing Piece's fire into ourselves until we feel like we're at risk of losing control or we absorb all of it.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 05:25:23 PM
Eternity:

> Keep absorbing Piece's fire into ourselves until we feel like we're at risk of losing control or we absorb all of it.
Eternity:

> You keep on,  but stop soon, as it feels like you'll explode or something.
> You feel like you can do anything, though
Can you do anything?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 05:29:33 PM
Eternity:

> Is Piece's fire diminished? If so, gesture to it.
> "Yeah, just like that. And with all the energy I absorbed from Piece's fire, I feel like I could do just about anything!"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 16, 2022, 05:37:28 PM
Seki
>"Patchouli, could you use your magic to replicate my fire?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 07:47:48 PM
Eternity:

> Is Piece's fire diminished? If so, gesture to it.
> "Yeah, just like that. And with all the energy I absorbed from Piece's fire, I feel like I could do just about anything!"
Seki
>"Patchouli, could you use your magic to replicate my fire?"
Eternity:

> A lot. Not entirely though.
> "You think you can stop this winter then?" Piece questions, finishing up. "Not saying to do so, but just asking since. You know."


Seki:

> The magician tries, creating a similar flame, but it looks and feels different.
> "No. It seems too unique. I can make something hotter and more intense, but it didn't seem like that'd help." She stops, while the group has finally finished thawing fully.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 07:49:38 PM
Eternity:

> "Maybe. I don't know for sure. I feel like I can do anything, but that doesn't mean I can do anything."
> "...Well, there's one easy way to find out if I'm actually different, or just feeling different."
> Latch onto Piece again, and try absorbing her life essence into our body like before. Surely we can do it this time!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2022, 08:12:38 PM
Eternity:

> "Maybe. I don't know for sure. I feel like I can do anything, but that doesn't mean I can do anything."
> "...Well, there's one easy way to find out if I'm actually different, or just feeling different."
> Latch onto Piece again, and try absorbing her life essence into our body like before. Surely we can do it this time!
Eternity:

> You hug Clownpiece and try once more.
> You do feel it moving. And though the same pulling back seems to happen, it's not doing enough to stop you.
> "Mm..." Piece complains.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 16, 2022, 08:13:56 PM
Eternity:

> How distressed does Piece look?
> If she looks actively distressed, stop and ask: "Are you okay, Piece? Is this too much for you?"
> If she only looks mildly inconvenienced, keep pulling.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 16, 2022, 08:18:56 PM
Seki
>"Welcome back!"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2022, 03:14:55 PM
Eternity:

> How distressed does Piece look?
> If she looks actively distressed, stop and ask: "Are you okay, Piece? Is this too much for you?"
> If she only looks mildly inconvenienced, keep pulling.
Seki
>"Welcome back!"
Eternity:

> Kinda sick you'd say.
> "I don't feel so good." Piece responds.
> "I'd rather you don't use Clownpiece for this experiment of yours. Surely you can find someone else." Hecatia says.

Seki:

> "I thought it was cold. But that's too much. " Flan complains.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 17, 2022, 03:39:28 PM
Eternity:

> "Sorry. I didn't realize it would do that to her..."
> Send Piece's essence back inside her.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2022, 04:19:14 PM
Eternity:

> "Sorry. I didn't realize it would do that to her..."
> Send Piece's essence back inside her.
Eternity:

> You try, and seem to manage to undo it.
> "That's... mostly better." Piece expresses.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 17, 2022, 04:24:03 PM
Eternity:

> "Is there still some bad feeling? I'm pretty sure I put all of you back in you."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 17, 2022, 05:16:40 PM
Seki
>"The fire is able to use regular fuel.  Could it also run on a person's magic?"

>"Does it burn people like a regular fire?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 02:06:26 PM
Eternity:

> "Is there still some bad feeling? I'm pretty sure I put all of you back in you."
Seki
>"The fire is able to use regular fuel.  Could it also run on a person's magic?"

>"Does it burn people like a regular fire?"
Eternity:

> "I feel better. But not well." Piece says.

Seki:

> "Why are you asking us?" Patchy questions.
> "It's hot, and burns a tad. But we aren't humans, so its not terrible." Remilia says, still holding your extra flaming head.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 02:09:46 PM
Eternity:

> Look sad.
> "I'm sorry, Piece...I won't do it again. I don't want to hurt you."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 02:10:48 PM
Eternity:

> Look sad.
> "I'm sorry, Piece...I won't do it again. I don't want to hurt you."
Eternity:

> "What you did before that didn't seem to hurt her at least." Hecatia observes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 02:15:40 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "That was me absorbing her fire. I could keep doing that without hurting her, but if I do it anymore I might hurt myself instead."
> Try calling on the power we've absorbed to make it so we know where Aya is.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 02:28:26 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "That was me absorbing her fire. I could keep doing that without hurting her, but if I do it anymore I might hurt myself instead."
> Try calling on the power we've absorbed to make it so we know where Aya is.
Eternity:

> You take a shot in the dark...
> ...
> You feel some energy far from here and high up. So, the mountain?
> "I see. At least that doesn't seem to be part of your growth and rebirth." Hecatia comments.

Aya:

> It's cold, and you can't feel your body, but at least you can feel something in you all of a sudden. Something burning up? You're not sure.
> It seems you're not completely frozen at least, but you don't think you can do anything like this. Your body won't move, and everything outside seems frozen. You don't think you even have much time to think of anything to try.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 02:29:54 PM
Aya:

> Try sending the strongest wind order we can to please come rescue us and Seija Kijin in the Shining Needle Castle.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 02:43:15 PM
Aya:

> Try sending the strongest wind order we can to please come rescue us and Seija Kijin in the Shining Needle Castle.
Aya:

> You try to throw out another order...
> At least this time you know it went out. But given the state of you and the others, you wonder if anyone is coming.
> ...
> You think... Yukari's here to help? But she's just examining Seija.
> A sigh? Is she disappointed? You can't really tell an expression or hear enough like this. And it's only getting worse.
> ... maybe that means she isn't here to help.

Eternity:

> That feeling hits you again amidst Hecatia's response. Though now she wants you to help someone else too? And a castle? On the mountain? Is there such a place?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 02:48:47 PM
Aya:

> Try rattling in place! We can vibrate really fast!

Eternity:

> Look suddenly shocked.
> "Oh! I just heard it again! Aya needs rescuing...but so does someone else? And they're in a castle high up? Does that even exist?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 02:59:40 PM
Aya:

> Try rattling in place! We can vibrate really fast!

Eternity:

> Look suddenly shocked.
> "Oh! I just heard it again! Aya needs rescuing...but so does someone else? And they're in a castle high up? Does that even exist?"
Aya:

> You try such again, feeling like it's working, yet only because it's making you colder like before.
> Yukari turns her attention to you.
> You don't hear what she says, and soon, return to being frozen. At least these moments make you realize that you and Seija, maybe others that are frozen, haven't died from-...

Eternity:

> "Aya? And a castle high up? Hmm." Hecatia considers... before disappearing again.
> "You don't mean the moon, right?" Clownpiece questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 03:29:06 PM
Eternity:

> Shrug.
> "I don't really know what I mean, honestly. I assumed it was the mountain, but I don't know if any castles on the mountain. Maybe there's one on the moon?"
> Resume hugging Piece now that her master is gone.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 18, 2022, 03:34:20 PM
Seki
>"I honestly have no clue how this stuff works.

>Try willing the fire Remilia is holding to not burn our mistress.

>Shove some of our magic into the fire
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 03:45:12 PM
Eternity:

> Shrug.
> "I don't really know what I mean, honestly. I assumed it was the mountain, but I don't know if any castles on the mountain. Maybe there's one on the moon?"
> Resume hugging Piece now that her master is gone.
Eternity:

> Before you can even move to do such after explaining, Hecatia reappears.
> "There is such a castle. High in the sky, and upside down." She details. "I just checked the outside though."

Seki:

> You experiment a little, but neither effort seems to cause any noticeable change. Remilia doesn't react differently either.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 03:48:06 PM
Eternity:

> Go wide-eyed.
> "Wow! How is that even possible? But thank you for finding it, Miss Piece's Smart Master! I gotta go rescue those people, then!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 18, 2022, 03:48:31 PM
Seki
>Try willing the in the fireplace to jump up and down

>Do our new instincts tell us anything about the fire
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 03:50:06 PM
Eternity:

> Go wide-eyed.
> "Wow! How is that even possible? But thank you for finding it, Miss Piece's Smart Master! I gotta go rescue those people, then!
Seki
>Try willing the in the fireplace to jump up and down

>Do our new instincts tell us anything about the fire
Eternity:

> "Master is unrivaled. This much would be super easy for her." Clownpiece boasts.

Seki:

> You try... but the fire stays as it is, nothing abnormal happening with its movements.
> You don't feel like it does.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 18, 2022, 03:53:17 PM
Seki
>"The only thing I can tell about the fire is that it doesn't burn me.  Other than that is seems like a regular fire."
->Give a shrug
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 03:56:26 PM
Eternity:

> "That would explain why I had no chance of moving her life essence. Hey, are you two going to join me? You don't have to, but I'd enjoy the company."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 04:05:00 PM
Seki
>"The only thing I can tell about the fire is that it doesn't burn me.  Other than that is seems like a regular fire."
->Give a shrug
Eternity:

> "That would explain why I had no chance of moving her life essence. Hey, are you two going to join me? You don't have to, but I'd enjoy the company."
Seki:

> "You'll find out more some time."

Eternity:

> "Well I can actually get dressed, it seems..." piece gestures.
> "I have my own business to attend to. I stopped by for Piece's sake."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 04:10:21 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "I gotcha. Thanks again, Miss Piece's Smart Master! Let me know if I can try to mix our life essences sometime. Obviously not right now, but some other time."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 04:15:47 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "I gotcha. Thanks again, Miss Piece's Smart Master! Let me know if I can try to mix our life essences sometime. Obviously not right now, but some other time."
Eternity:

> "Aren't you shooting a bit roo high for yourself? "
> Now that you consider it, and this energy is in you, you don't think it's that imposs- ah. She's gone.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 18, 2022, 04:17:12 PM
Seki
>"Is everyone OK at the moment?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 04:21:50 PM
Eternity:

> "No, I-oh. Okay."
> Look to Piece.
> "You ready to go?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2022, 05:55:12 PM
Seki
>"Is everyone OK at the moment?"
Eternity:

> "No, I-oh. Okay."
> Look to Piece.
> "You ready to go?"
Seki:

> Yes.

Eternity:

> "It's going to be so cold out there, isn't it..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 18, 2022, 05:58:48 PM
Eternity:

> "Hopefully not with your fire around. Also, we can just do this."
> Latch onto Piece in a hug again.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 18, 2022, 06:04:36 PM
Seki
>What is everyone doing?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 02:03:41 PM
Eternity:

> "Hopefully not with your fire around. Also, we can just do this."
> Latch onto Piece in a hug again.
Seki
>What is everyone doing?
Eternity:

> "I guess I can still move like this."

Seki:

> Warming up by the fireplace.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 02:05:25 PM
Eternity:

> "Then we can go like this! Oh, wait, I gotta get dressed again first."
> Let go of Piece and put our new hero shrine maiden outfit back on.
> Then latch back onto Piece, exit her home, get out from under the shrine, and begin flying into the sky, bringing her with us all the while.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 02:46:49 PM
Eternity:

> "Then we can go like this! Oh, wait, I gotta get dressed again first."
> Let go of Piece and put our new hero shrine maiden outfit back on.
> Then latch back onto Piece, exit her home, get out from under the shrine, and begin flying into the sky, bringing her with us all the while.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
Eternity:

> You get dressed, And head out with Piece to-
> You bonk into someone. Right at the entrance to insert the shrine?
> "Hey, hurry and resolve this incident Reimu.." A woman complains, rubbing her eye with a sigh. "It's almost daytime."
> She looks like Yukari. But no hat. Her hair is a bit of a mess.
> "Eh?" Piece questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 02:47:41 PM
Eternity:

> "Eh?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 02:52:34 PM
Eternity:

> "Eh?"
Eternity:

> The woman shakes her head.
> "This cold is annoying..." She starts to walk away.
> "What was that all about?  Piece questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 02:53:35 PM
Eternity:

> Shrug (while still latched onto Piece).
> "Beats me. Hey, Miss Yukari! Where are you going?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 02:54:54 PM
Eternity:

> Shrug (while still latched onto Piece).
> "Beats me. Hey, Miss Yukari! Where are you going?"
Eternity:

> "Sleep..." She responds, seemingly headed into the shrine?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 02:56:05 PM
Eternity:

> "Oh. ...Hey, can I flow your life essence into my body? Maybe you could sleep inside me."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 02:57:09 PM
Eternity:

> "Oh. ...Hey, can I flow your life essence into my body? Maybe you could sleep inside me."
Eternity:

> She rounds the corner, ignoring you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 02:58:42 PM
Eternity:

> "Guess not. Oh well, let's keep going."
> Take flight and head into the sky, taking Piece with us.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:01:57 PM
Eternity:

> "Guess not. Oh well, let's keep going."
> Take flight and head into the sky, taking Piece with us.
> Along the way: "Hey, so, uh...I probably shouldn't be worrying about this, but...you never actually directly said if you like me or not."
Eternity:

> You fly into the air.
> No castle in sight. Especially with it snowing like this.
> "Of course I like you. I would've drove you out of my home if I didn't, right?" Piece responds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:04:13 PM
Eternity:

> Smile.
> "Great! I figured you probably did, but I wanted to be sure, just to make sure we were doing adulting correctly. Hey, that must make this a date!"
> Absorb a little more of Piece's fire if we have internal space for it.
> Then try calling on the power we absorbed to will ourselves into knowing which direction to travel in to reach the upside-down castle high in the sky that Miss Piece's Smart Master told us about.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:15:21 PM
Eternity:

> Smile.
> "Great! I figured you probably did, but I wanted to be sure, just to make sure we were doing adulting correctly. Hey, that must make this a date!"
> Absorb a little more of Piece's fire if we have internal space for it.
> Then try calling on the power we absorbed to will ourselves into knowing which direction to travel in to reach the upside-down castle high in the sky that Miss Piece's Smart Master told us about.
Eternity:

> You still feel fullish..
> You try, but nothing seems to happen...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:16:49 PM
Eternity:

> Try willing ourselves to teleport ourselves and Piece to open space near Aya.
> If that doesn't work, frown. "Hey, I don't suppose you can see a floating castle, can you?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:22:56 PM
Eternity:

> Try willing ourselves to teleport ourselves and Piece to open space near Aya.
> If that doesn't work, frown. "Hey, I don't suppose you can see a floating castle, can you?"
Eternity:

> You try...
> ... nothing...
> Clownpiece shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:25:46 PM
Eternity:

> Do we still feel powerful enough that we feel like we could do anything?
> If we do: Try calling on the power we've absorbed to make it so we know where Aya is relative to where we are.
> If we do not: "Crap. Guess we've just gotta search the sky. Not really how I would have wanted our first date to go..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:32:56 PM
Eternity:

> Do we still feel powerful enough that we feel like we could do anything?
> If we do: Try calling on the power we've absorbed to make it so we know where Aya is relative to where we are.
> If we do not: "Crap. Guess we've just gotta search the sky. Not really how I would have wanted our first date to go..."
Eternity:

> You do
> This attempt does seem to work. Above the mountain.  At least you can sorta see the mountain.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:35:05 PM
Eternity:

> Fly to the top of the mountain, then.
> "Is there anything extra you wanna do, then? Flying through a snowstorm on a rescue mission isn't quite what I thought I'd want to do on a first date, and I can imagine it isn't what you want to do on a first date either."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:37:54 PM
Eternity:

> Fly to the top of the mountain, then.
> "Is there anything extra you wanna do, then? Flying through a snowstorm on a rescue mission isn't quite what I thought I'd want to do on a first date, and I can imagine it isn't what you want to do on a first date either."
Eternity:

> You head off.
> "I kinda want to sleep. Especially since you made me feel like that earlier..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:39:20 PM
Eternity:

> "You might be able to sleep inside me if I try doing that again. But I don't know if your Master would allow it..."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:40:46 PM
Eternity:

> "You might be able to sleep inside me if I try doing that again. But I don't know if your Master would allow it..."
Eternity:

> "I can wait to get back home to sleep. Maybe."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:42:59 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Sure. Oh, maybe you could sleep when we get to the castle! It's a castle so it has to have comfy beds."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:45:22 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Sure. Oh, maybe you could sleep when we get to the castle! It's a castle so it has to have comfy beds."
Eternity:

> "Sure."
> You can see something big in the sky,  far above the ground.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:47:13 PM
Eternity:

> "Oh! I think that's it!"
> Make a butterflyline for the big thing!
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 03:51:11 PM
Eternity:

> "Oh! I think that's it!"
> Make a butterflyline for the big thing!
Eternity:

> You hurry along
> Seeing it with your own eyes, it really is a castle. Upside down. In the air.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 03:52:43 PM
Eternity:

> "Wow...it really is floating and upside-down. How does it not just fall down? It has to be really heavy!"
> Find a reasonable place to land so that we can enter the castle, and then land there.
> Then try to sense any life essences in the vicinity.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 04:00:21 PM
Eternity:

> "Wow...it really is floating and upside-down. How does it not just fall down? It has to be really heavy!"
> Find a reasonable place to land so that we can enter the castle, and then land there.
> Then try to sense any life essences in the vicinity.
Eternity:

> "Magic? "
> You land and try...
> There's quite a few. Two are moving. There's another two nearby, not moving.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 04:01:16 PM
Eternity:

> "Must be. Hmm...there are some people here..."
> Head in the direction of the moving energies first.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 04:04:39 PM
Eternity:

> "Must be. Hmm...there are some people here..."
> Head in the direction of the moving energies first.
Eternity:

> The interior is even upside down...
> The two seem to stop when getting near to you, and actively start heading away from you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 04:07:35 PM
Eternity:

> Frown. That's weird...
> Hmm. Well, if one of them was Aya, and she knew someone was coming, she wouldn't be running away. She'd be heading toward whoever needs to rescue her. So maybe she's one of the ones staying still. That would make if she were, like, a prisoner or something.
> On the other hand, if Aya's being held prisoner, then the people moving away from us could be the culprits, and we can't let them get too far away if they are!
> ...
> ...Best to get more information from Aya herself. Head toward the unmoving energies.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 04:12:54 PM
Eternity:

> Frown. That's weird...
> Hmm. Well, if one of them was Aya, and she knew someone was coming, she wouldn't be running away. She'd be heading toward whoever needs to rescue her. So maybe she's one of the ones staying still. That would make if she were, like, a prisoner or something.
> On the other hand, if Aya's being held prisoner, then the people moving away from us could be the culprits, and we can't let them get too far away if they are!
> ...
> ...Best to get more information from Aya herself. Head toward the unmoving energies.
Eternity:

> You change your plan and head for still one's.
> Soon enough,  the first you come across are two figures... both frozen solid. One is Aya, as you remember her.
> ...
> Well, maybe larger
> A lot larger.
> "Oh. Is this that ice fairy's doing?" Piece questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 04:15:47 PM
Eternity:

> "It kinda looks it, doesn't it? I think Cirno likes Aya, though. But maybe Cirno found a way to turn Aya into a cow and freezing her solid was just an unfortunate side effect?"
> Walk up next to Aya, put a hand on her shoulder, and try calling on that new power within us to thaw her out.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 04:25:16 PM
Eternity:

> "It kinda looks it, doesn't it? I think Cirno likes Aya, though. But maybe Cirno found a way to turn Aya into a cow and freezing her solid was just an unfortunate side effect?"
> Walk up next to Aya, put a hand on her shoulder, and try calling on that new power within us to thaw her out.
Eternity:

> You try to thaw Aya...
> The mast time you heated up was when removing that cold energy. Thus, you try on Aya.
>...
> She seems to be thawing out.

Aya:

> You feel like you can move a bit again... in fact, you're warming up a little. Still freezing, but noticeably not as much.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 04:27:33 PM
Eternity:

> "I think it's working. Heh heh heh, guess I'm stronger than you, Cirno~"

Aya:

> Do we think we can we speak?
> Move whatever part of us we can move, just a little bit.
> Try looking around. Who, if anyone, is present, and how do they look?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 04:33:17 PM
Eternity:

> "I think it's working. Heh heh heh, guess I'm stronger than you, Cirno~"

Aya:

> Do we think we can we speak?
> Move whatever part of us we can move, just a little bit.
> Try looking around. Who, if anyone, is present, and how do they look?
Eternity:

> "You're feeling good, huh?" Piece smiles.

Aya:

> You believe so.
> Still doesn't feel like you're moving...
> You can hear someone. And soon, can see.
> Its... Reimu? No,  Sanae in Reimu's outfit?
> And... that getup... Junko with Hecatia's dothes? She's got Clownpiece's hat.  ... and, wings?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 04:35:17 PM
Eternity:

> "Of course! I'm on a date with a fairy I like, so I gotta feel good. Otherwise, what's the point?"

Aya:

> Blink a couple of times.
> "Ugh...is that you, Sanae? ...Lady Junko? What are you doing here?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 04:38:10 PM
Eternity:

> "Of course! I'm on a date with a fairy I like, so I gotta feel good. Otherwise, what's the point?"

Aya:

> Blink a couple of times.
> "Ugh...is that you, Sanae? ...Lady Junko? What are you doing here?"
Eternity:

> "Oh, she's speaking." Piece points.
> All the cold is gone from her, but more keeps trying to come.

Aya:

> You feel numb, but you think you're alright now? Everything is coming back slowly. Still quicker than a human.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 04:40:03 PM
Eternity:

> That's weird. Where's the cold coming from?
> Keep getting the cold away from Aya.
> Did we hear what Aya said?
> "Hi, Miss Aya! We're here to rescue you, just like the voices in my head told me to do."

Aya:

> Try to get a better handle on who's company we're in.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 04:47:46 PM
Eternity:

> That's weird. Where's the cold coming from?
> Keep getting the cold away from Aya.
> Did we hear what Aya said?
> "Hi, Miss Aya! We're here to rescue you, just like the voices in my head told me to do."

Aya:

> Try to get a better handle on who's company we're in.
Eternity:

> None of it is trying to get into you or piece, but they are for Aya and the other figure here.
> Yes.

Aya:

> It seems to be Eternity Larva and Clownpece, judging by their wings.
> voice in her head. So she's your help, as requested.
> "Wait,  Aya can put voices in your head? " Clownpiece questions the butterfly fairy.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 04:52:20 PM
Aya:

> "Oh! Hey, Larva. Hey, Piece. You, uh, both look a lot different, in many ways."
> Look down at our chest, then back at the fairies.
> "Though I guess I'm not really one to talk about that, am I? Anyway, thanks for the rescue. I owe you both big time!"
> Frown at Piece in thought.
> "Voices? Well...I can do something like that, but it's not really voices. At least, not as far as I'm aware."
> Give Piece a wind-order to climb on top of our chest. (Do not order her to climb into it, just on top of it.)

Eternity:

> If we see Piece climb onto Aya's chest, look to Aya: "Oh, yeah. Why are you a cow now?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 05:00:16 PM
Aya:

> "Oh! Hey, Larva. Hey, Piece. You, uh, both look a lot different, in many ways."
> Look down at our chest, then back at the fairies.
> "Though I guess I'm not really one to talk about that, am I? Anyway, thanks for the rescue. I owe you both big time!"
> Frown at Piece in thought.
> "Voices? Well...I can do something like that, but it's not really voices. At least, not as far as I'm aware."
> Give Piece a wind-order to climb on top of our chest. (Do not order her to climb into it, just on top of it.)

Eternity:

> If we see Piece climb onto Aya's chest, look to Aya: "Oh, yeah. Why are you a cow now?"
Aya:

> You try...
> But she doesn't move.
> "Well I hope I'm not just making Larva go crazy."
> Not that you have a moment... you notice some things are missing. Biggest being what was in Seija's grasp...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 05:05:26 PM
Eternity:

> "Oh, why are you a cow now, anyway?"

Aya:

> Huh, weird. Guess Piece doesn't count as wind-related even though she's a winged creature. Or maybe it's Hecatia's doing? Well, whatever, we don't really need to deal with the repercussions of subconsciously forcing Piece to do things anyway.
> "Uh. Oh, right. Hey, wait, now that you mention it..."
> Look down at our chest and nudge it a bit with one of our arms.
> "Anyone okay in there? Can you move around so I know you're mobile?"
> Regardless of the response from our chest, inspect Seija up close for any other differences beyond the missing alleged inchling princess. Make sure we move into her field of vision and look head-on into her eyes with a concerned look of our own, so that if she's aware of anything, she knows we're here.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 05:14:25 PM
Eternity:

> "Oh, why are you a cow now, anyway?"

Aya:

> Huh, weird. Guess Piece doesn't count as wind-related even though she's a winged creature. Or maybe it's Hecatia's doing? Well, whatever, we don't really need to deal with the repercussions of subconsciously forcing Piece to do things anyway.
> "Uh. Oh, right. Hey, wait, now that you mention it..."
> Look down at our chest and nudge it a bit with one of our arms.
> "Anyone okay in there? Can you move around so I know you're mobile?"
> Regardless of the response from our chest, inspect Seija up close for any other differences beyond the missing alleged inchling princess. Make sure we move into her field of vision and look head-on into her eyes with a concerned look of our own, so that if she's aware of anything, she knows we're here.
Aya:

> You give up on it
> There's neither response in word nor movement.
> No noticeable difference from last you saw her frozen.
> If she doesn't have any specialty, she'll be just as unaware as you were.

Eternity:

> She didn't answer...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 05:17:34 PM
Aya:

> Crap...we'll have to figure something out for those inside us. Those poor birds...
> Continue looking at Seija, just in case.
> "Hey, Seija. I don't know if you can hear me, but we're going to get you thawed and out of here, okay? It's the least I can do for you."
> Look back to Larva.
> "Sorry. Uh, I'm still a karasu tengu, to be clear. But this? It'd be easier to just show you, I think."
> Carefully lift Seija up and store her completely in our chest, sending her to join the four birds we have in there.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 05:23:05 PM
Aya:

> Crap...we'll have to figure something out for those inside us. Those poor birds...
> Continue looking at Seija, just in case.
> "Hey, Seija. I don't know if you can hear me, but we're going to get you thawed and out of here, okay? It's the least I can do for you."
> Look back to Larva.
> "Sorry. Uh, I'm still a karasu tengu, to be clear. But this? It'd be easier to just show you, I think."
> Carefully lift Seija up and store her completely in our chest, sending her to join the four birds we have in there.
Aya:

> You reassure the frozen amanojaku,  in case putting her in your chest would make one assume otherwise.
> ...
> You would, if not for her being stuck to the ground,  too.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 05:26:19 PM
Aya:

> "...Crud."
> Look back to Larva.
> "Sorry. Uh, to be clear, I'm still a karasu tengu, not a cow. But yeah, I do look different, don't I? It's because I can hold things in here now."
> Reach into our chest and pull out one of Seija's cheat items, show it off, then put it back in.
> "I'm this large because there's a lot of things in there right now."

Eternity:

> "Whoa! That's pretty handy."
> Look to Piece, then back to Aya.
> "Hey, can you put people in there? Piece needs to take a nap, and it's probably really comfy in there, if it's there."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 05:28:39 PM
Aya:

> "...Crud."
> Look back to Larva.
> "Sorry. Uh, to be clear, I'm still a karasu tengu, not a cow. But yeah, I do look different, don't I? It's because I can hold things in here now."
> Reach into our chest and pull out one of Seija's cheat items, show it off, then put it back in.
> "I'm this large because there's a lot of things in there right now."

Eternity:

> "Whoa! That's pretty handy."
> Look to Piece, then back to Aya.
> "Hey, can you put people in there? Piece needs to take a nap, and it's probably really comfy in there, if it's there."
Aya:

> You pull out-
> ...
> They're gone? How is that even possible. You were frozen. You can even pull Seija off the floor, yet someone snagged what's inside you while you were frozen?

Eternity:

> "It does seem like a lot of room for such a  place..." piece considers.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 05:34:15 PM
Aya:

> Look to Piece and gesture at our chest.
> "Feel free. There's room if you want it. Just climb inside."
> Look to Larva.
> "So what's going on here, anyway? You two seem to be doing pretty okay, and some things have changed since I remember getting frozen that shouldn't have changed."

Eternity:

> "Umm...well, Piece and I are on a date, which is nice. I also found I can pull cold energy out of people, which is how I thawed you. It's weird, though, cold energy keeps trying to go into you and that other person over there."
> Point at the horned popsicle of a woman stuck to the ground.
> "But it's not trying to get back into Piece or myself. Also, I felt a couple of other people close to you when I got here, but when I got close to them they started moving away from me. Maybe they're the ones that froze you?"

Aya:

> Take a moment to consider this information as Piece does whatever she's going to do.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 05:44:35 PM
Aya:

> Look to Piece and gesture at our chest.
> "Feel free. There's room if you want it. Just climb inside."
> Look to Larva.
> "So what's going on here, anyway? You two seem to be doing pretty okay, and some things have changed since I remember getting frozen that shouldn't have changed."

Eternity:

> "Umm...well, Piece and I are on a date, which is nice. I also found I can pull cold energy out of people, which is how I thawed you. It's weird, though, cold energy keeps trying to go into you and that other person over there."
> Point at the horned popsicle of a woman stuck to the ground.
> "But it's not trying to get back into Piece or myself. Also, I felt a couple of other people close to you when I got here, but when I got close to them they started moving away from me. Maybe they're the ones that froze you?"

Aya:

> Take a moment to consider this information as Piece does whatever she's going to do.
Aya:

> Piece seems unsure on how to approach.
> You could attribute this news to the cold not messing with Gods like Hecatia's subordinate here. And Eternity is always a weird case...
> As for other people, If it were Yukari, maybe she's looking for something here. Otherwise, shed just Gap away. Unless she just finished?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 05:47:11 PM
Aya:

> Walk over to Piece.
> "Here, Piece, I'll help. It's okay, I don't mind at all. I hope you have a good rest."
> Gently lift Piece up and store her fully in our chest. (If she changes her mind, put her back down on the floor normally.)
> Then turn to Larva (even if Piece changes her mind).
> "We should probably chase after those people. Can you still feel them?"
> Try using the winds to feel for nearby movement.

Larva:

> Try sensing those moving life essences again.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 06:01:50 PM
Aya:

> Walk over to Piece.
> "Here, Piece, I'll help. It's okay, I don't mind at all. I hope you have a good rest."
> Gently lift Piece up and store her fully in our chest. (If she changes her mind, put her back down on the floor normally.)
> Then turn to Larva (even if Piece changes her mind).
> "We should probably chase after those people. Can you still feel them?"
> Try using the winds to feel for nearby movement.

Larva:

> Try sensing those moving life essences again.
Aya:

> You store the fairy.
> You try to feel any changes, and the is one. Someone's moving about in the castle, it seems.

Eternity:

> They're still on the move in this place.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 06:05:27 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Yeah."
> Point in the direction we we can feel them.

Aya:

> Presumably whatever direction Larva is pointing at least roughly matches up with what we feel, right? Assuming so:
> Nod in return.
> "Okay. Since time is of the essence, I'm going to give you a ride. Don't slide all the way in."
> Pick up Eternity and store her in our chest up to her own chest, so that her head, shoulders, and arms are still outside.
> Then take off in pursuit of the person we can feel moving about. Don't go full breakneck speed, but definitely pick up the pace so that we get to them quickly.

Eternity:

> Don't resist being placed where Aya is placing us. Piece went in there, so it's presumably safe.
> Keep moving the cold out of Aya's body, as well, so that it doesn't overtake her again.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 06:11:35 PM
Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Yeah."
> Point in the direction we we can feel them.

Aya:

> Presumably whatever direction Larva is pointing at least roughly matches up with what we feel, right? Assuming so:
> Nod in return.
> "Okay. Since time is of the essence, I'm going to give you a ride. Don't slide all the way in."
> Pick up Eternity and store her in our chest up to her own chest, so that her head, shoulders, and arms are still outside.
> Then take off in pursuit of the person we can feel moving about. Don't go full breakneck speed, but definitely pick up the pace so that we get to them quickly.

Eternity:

> Don't resist being placed where Aya is placing us. Piece went in there, so it's presumably safe.
> Keep moving the cold out of Aya's body, as well, so that it doesn't overtake her again.
Aya:

> She's got it right. Somehow.
> You put Eternity in the hot seat and start your pursuit.

Eternity:

> There's more cold with her moving faster like this, but you can keep up.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 06:16:37 PM
Eternity:

> Speak quietly, since this appears to be some sort of stealth mission: "There's more cold energy when you fly really fast. I can handle it, no problem, but I thought you should know anyway, since that seems pretty weird. Maybe it's related to why cold energy keeps trying to get into you and that horned woman?"

Aya:

> That is strange. Though...come to think of it, we were getting noticeably colder every time we went fast, or vibrated in place. ...Doing unnatural things that only we can do...and Utsuho also mentioned her heat couldn't keep up with the cold onset...
> Maybe...maybe the cold is related to the blending of fantasy and reality? Gods, that would be a real issue...what would we even be like if we couldn't fly or move any faster than anyone else or do any of the supernatural things we can do that make us Gensokyo's finest?
> ...Oh Gods, not just us, but the entire tengu race! Lord Tenma, Hata, Momi, Boss, Suzaku, Ami, the rest of our sisters...do any of them even have the remotest clue that they might be advancing their own frozen dooms just by doing what they always do? And if not...
> Shiver, not from the cold. Then frown, taking on an equally quiet voice.
> "...That's very good to know, Larva. Thank you."
> Pet Larva's head and hair some.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 07:11:16 PM
Eternity:

> Speak quietly, since this appears to be some sort of stealth mission: "There's more cold energy when you fly really fast. I can handle it, no problem, but I thought you should know anyway, since that seems pretty weird. Maybe it's related to why cold energy keeps trying to get into you and that horned woman?"

Aya:

> That is strange. Though...come to think of it, we were getting noticeably colder every time we went fast, or vibrated in place. ...Doing unnatural things that only we can do...and Utsuho also mentioned her heat couldn't keep up with the cold onset...
> Maybe...maybe the cold is related to the blending of fantasy and reality? Gods, that would be a real issue...what would we even be like if we couldn't fly or move any faster than anyone else or do any of the supernatural things we can do that make us Gensokyo's finest?
> ...Oh Gods, not just us, but the entire tengu race! Lord Tenma, Hata, Momi, Boss, Suzaku, Ami, the rest of our sisters...do any of them even have the remotest clue that they might be advancing their own frozen dooms just by doing what they always do? And if not...
> Shiver, not from the cold. Then frown, taking on an equally quiet voice.
> "...That's very good to know, Larva. Thank you."
> Pet Larva's head and hair some.
Aya:

> You shudder as your mind wanders the possibilities... but whatever Larva did stopped it. And it must be something unique she can do. But why won't the cold go to her.  She didn't even say it was failing to like she was preventing it.

> The target seems to be headed to the edge of the castle,  but you've caught up first.
> It seems to be Yukari. At least from the back. You don't think it could be a different blonde like Junko.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 07:14:22 PM
Eternity:

> Smile and enjoy the pets. We did a good job being a hero, and on our first ever try, too!

Aya:

> She also mentioned it wasn't going to Piece, but it was going to Seija. Might it be that it happens to youkai, but not fairies? How are other species affected? This requires more investigation. And maybe a conversation with Akyuu, assuming she's not a popsicle.
> Slow down to a stop, taking a curious tone.
> "Lady Yakumo?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 07:20:09 PM
Eternity:

> Smile and enjoy the pets. We did a good job being a hero, and on our first ever try, too!

Aya:

> She also mentioned it wasn't going to Piece, but it was going to Seija. Might it be that it happens to youkai, but not fairies? How are other species affected? This requires more investigation. And maybe a conversation with Akyuu, assuming she's not a popsicle.
> Slow down to a stop, taking a curious tone.
> "Lady Yakumo?"
Eternity:

> This was pretty easy. No fights or anything. Just cold.

Aya:

> Yukari turns around,  revealing a bag, and the cheat items partially inside.
> "..."
> Yukari puts her lips in her mouth,  looking at you, then to the sides in silence...
> Then turns around, continuing her path.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 07:23:14 PM
Eternity:

> Maybe we can take over for Reimu!
> Reach an arm deeper into Aya's chest and feel around for Piece. Don't dunk our entire selves in, of course, we were specifically told to not do that!

Aya:

> Narrow our eyes.
> Send a wind whisper to Yukari's left ear: "Are there hostiles listening in? Nod or shake."
> Try feeling for nearby movement through the wind.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 07:29:30 PM
Eternity:

> Maybe we can take over for Reimu!
> Reach an arm deeper into Aya's chest and feel around for Piece. Don't dunk our entire selves in, of course, we were specifically told to not do that!

Aya:

> Narrow our eyes.
> Send a wind whisper to Yukari's left ear: "Are there hostiles listening in? Nod or shake."
> Try feeling for nearby movement through the wind.
Eternity:

> You reach around... you're not sure if you can feel Piece.

Aya:

> Other than you and her, no one else seems to be around.
> Yukari seems to ignore your whisper, not even flinching.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 07:33:12 PM
Aya:

> Look around with our eyes for anything unusual, then.
> Absentmindedly pet Larva while we do so.

Eternity:

> Huh, weird. Must be something about whatever magic Aya has going.
> ...Wait, what's Miss Yukari doing here? Wasn't she just napping at the shrine??? We gotta-
> Ooh, that's the good stuff. More of the pettings, please!
> Wait, no no no, don't get distracted! We're a hero now, we gotta do hero stuff!
> Check this Yukari's life essence, and compare it to what we felt from the Yukari back at the shrine. Maybe there are two Yukaris now?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2022, 09:03:01 PM
Aya:

> Look around with our eyes for anything unusual, then.
> Absentmindedly pet Larva while we do so.

Eternity:

> Huh, weird. Must be something about whatever magic Aya has going.
> ...Wait, what's Miss Yukari doing here? Wasn't she just napping at the shrine??? We gotta-
> Ooh, that's the good stuff. More of the pettings, please!
> Wait, no no no, don't get distracted! We're a hero now, we gotta do hero stuff!
> Check this Yukari's life essence, and compare it to what we felt from the Yukari back at the shrine. Maybe there are two Yukaris now?
Aya:

> Nothing amiss...

Eternity:

> It is different. Very different. She feels weird.
> Yet she's not freezing. No, the cold's trying to get to her. A lot of it.
> Like. A lot a lot. You think trying to touch her might freeze anyone that makes such an attempt with how much is trying to get to her.
> Yet they're blocked off nearly completely from getting too close... Like there's a wall between her and her clothes.
> It makes you wonder if she's the one actually causing this, or just another victim. This is strange.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 20, 2022, 09:06:13 PM
Eternity:

> Give this Yukari a puzzled look, then frown.
> Reach up and lightly tug on Aya's collar with one hand. Point at one of her ears with the other.

Aya:

> Give Eternity a curious look, and bend our head down, leaning our ear toward her specifically.

Eternity:

> Cup a hand around our mouth and whisper into Aya's ear.
> "This Miss Yukari feels funny. I just came from Reimu's place, and there's another Miss Yukari taking a nap there. This one...the cold is really trying to get to her, but it just...can't really get to her, for some reason."

Aya:

> Frown.
> Look back at Yukari. From what we can see through the form of her dress, does her backside look like the one we enjoyed earlier?
> If we can't tell the above, is there sufficient space below her that we could get below her and look without blowing wind up her from below?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 21, 2022, 03:55:40 AM
Eternity:

> Give this Yukari a puzzled look, then frown.
> Reach up and lightly tug on Aya's collar with one hand. Point at one of her ears with the other.

Aya:

> Give Eternity a curious look, and bend our head down, leaning our ear toward her specifically.

Eternity:

> Cup a hand around our mouth and whisper into Aya's ear.
> "This Miss Yukari feels funny. I just came from Reimu's place, and there's another Miss Yukari taking a nap there. This one...the cold is really trying to get to her, but it just...can't really get to her, for some reason."

Aya:

> Frown.
> Look back at Yukari. From what we can see through the form of her dress, does her backside look like the one we enjoyed earlier?
> If we can't tell the above, is there sufficient space below her that we could get below her and look without blowing wind up her from below?
Aya:

> ...No...? You're not sure. She's wearing heavier clothing...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 21, 2022, 10:16:15 AM
Aya:

> Think for a moment.
> Then swoop over and scoop Yukari up in a bridal carry as before.
> Smile at her while sending a wind whisper into her left ear: "Where would you like to go?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 02:27:37 PM
Aya:

> Think for a moment.
> Then swoop over and scoop Yukari up in a bridal carry as before.
> Smile at her while sending a wind whisper into her left ear: "Where would you like to go?"
Aya:

> You scoop-
> ...
> You instead, crash into Yukari, feeling like most of the front of your body has frozen over. Why is she so cold?!
> Thankfully, Eternity is still combating it, so you aren't frozen at least. But she's still really cold. Not as much anymore now that you've gotten a lot of it?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 02:33:51 PM
Aya:

> Pull back! Pull back!

Eternity:

> Whisper up to Aya: "Oh, don't touch her! It's really bad with all the cold energy!"

Aya:

> Frown.
> Quickly scribble on our notepad: "Why are you freezing cold, and why do you have Seija's stuff?"
> Then swoop in front of her and show her the note while still frowning.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 02:37:59 PM
Aya:

> Pull back! Pull back!

Eternity:

> Whisper up to Aya: "Oh, don't touch her! It's really bad with all the cold energy!"

Aya:

> Frown.
> Quickly scribble on our notepad: "Why are you freezing cold, and why do you have Seija's stuff?"
> Then swoop in front of her and show her the note while still frowning.
Aya:

> You retreat and quickly scribe. Thankfully, these weren't taken from you.
> She looks over, rubbing her face a bit.
> "Sorry. I wanted these... and it's cold out, so I'm wearing a coat." Yukari replies.
> What does wearing a coat have to do with being that cold? Or maybe she's using boundaries alongside it?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 02:39:46 PM
Aya:

> Narrow our eyes.
> Take on a quiet tone.
> "Just to be sure you're you...how far did I go with you earlier, when I was carrying you?"

Eternity:

> Blink.
> Look back and forth between Aya and Yukari with a confused look.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 02:40:55 PM
Aya:

> Narrow our eyes.
> Take on a quiet tone.
> "Just to be sure you're you...how far did I go with you earlier, when I was carrying you?"

Eternity:

> Blink.
> Look back and forth between Aya and Yukari with a confused look.
Eternity:

> What?

Aya:

> "What? " She questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 02:47:11 PM
Aya:

> "My sources tell me you're currently napping at Reimu's place. So I'm curious. When I was carrying you earlier (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22966#msg22966), how forward (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22988#msg22988) did I get (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22993#msg22993) with you (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22997#msg22997)?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 03:00:50 PM
Aya:

> "My sources tell me you're currently napping at Reimu's place. So I'm curious. When I was carrying you earlier (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22966#msg22966), how forward (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22988#msg22988) did I get (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22993#msg22993) with you (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=369.msg22997#msg22997)?"
Aya:

> "???" Yukari looks very confused. "Uhh..." She opens her coat a bit to peek at something in it?
> You can hear something quiet from it?
> She seems to adopt a blush, and looks back towards you in surprise. Disbelief?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 03:03:38 PM
Aya:

> Give Yukari an even more skeptical look. Have we ever seen her even slightly taken aback, never mind surprised or blushing?
> Use our power of wind to try to recreate the noise that came from her coat in our ear.
> "I realize you are a busy woman with a lot of responsibility, Lady Yakumo. But surely I was not so unskilled and so unimportant that you've already forgotten?"

Eternity:

> Look even more confused, swiveling our head back and forth faster.
> "...Are you two dating???"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 03:09:44 PM
Aya:

> Give Yukari an even more skeptical look. Have we ever seen her even slightly taken aback, never mind surprised or blushing?
> Use our power of wind to try to recreate the noise that came from her coat in our ear.
> "I realize you are a busy woman with a lot of responsibility, Lady Yakumo. But surely I was not so unskilled and so unimportant that you've already forgotten?"

Eternity:

> Look even more confused, swiveling our head back and forth faster.
> "...Are you two dating???"
Aya:

> You barely heard any noise as is. You definitely doubt Eternity heard it.
> You don't think you've seen her like this before.
> "Ahem. No worries, Aya, I- d-dating!? No way! I already have Ren-"
> Yukari pauses.
> You hear the noise again. This time just enough to hear a "play off" or something.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 03:13:41 PM
Aya:

> ...Slowly pull our hauchiwa fan out, and then cross our arms in front of us.
> "...I think you have some explaining to do, whoever you are. If you know my name, you may also know that I don't necessarily need to be able to touch you to get my way."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 03:15:08 PM
Aya:

> ...Slowly pull our hauchiwa fan out, and then cross our arms in front of us.
> "...I think you have some explaining to do, whoever you are. If you know my name, you may also know that I don't necessarily need to be able to touch you to get my way."
Aya:

> "I-Is that a threat?" She sounds a bit afraid, but also unafraid? She's getting back up...
>
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 03:18:55 PM
Aya:

> Let her get back up. Take on a slightly less aggressive tone.
> "That all depends on how hostile you're feeling. Frankly, I would much rather be amicable, for a number of reasons. But you're impersonating a friend, you've stolen from another friend, you've been dodgy when asked about anything, you nearly froze me solid just now, however intentionally or unintentionally, and you know my name on sight despite me never having seen you before. Forgive me for not having the most trusting opinion of you at the moment."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 03:24:51 PM
Aya:

> Let her get back up. Take on a slightly less aggressive tone.
> "That all depends on how hostile you're feeling. Frankly, I would much rather be amicable, for a number of reasons. But you're impersonating a friend, you've stolen from another friend, you've been dodgy when asked about anything, you nearly froze me solid just now, however intentionally or unintentionally, and you know my name on sight despite me never having seen you before. Forgive me for not having the most trusting opinion of you at the moment."
Aya:

> Yukari peers at her coat again. Whispering once more.
> ...
> She seems to be taking a while...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 03:27:13 PM
Aya:

> Try using our command of wind to either blow the conversation toward our ears, or recreate the conversation in our ears.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 03:38:28 PM
Aya:

> Try using our command of wind to either blow the conversation toward our ears, or recreate the conversation in our ears.
Aya:

> You try...
> "She could also help you. She seems like she can be pacified. You could make a break for it, but we're really high up on the sky..."
> "?????" The woman whispers something you can't understand.
> "...Yukari Yakumo is known as the Youkai of Boundaries, and the Gap Youkai. She's a powerful and wise woman who protects Gensokyo from the shadows,  preferring to leave the credit to Reimu Hakurei by giving her the aid to do more publicly noticeable achievements. Many people, youkai and human alike, fear and or respect her."
> "Okay, I was just a bit sleepy still. It is the morning." The woman stops, stretching. "You don't have to worry. It is just me." She lies.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 03:44:47 PM
Aya:

> "Yes, I realize you are just you. But I'm still very curious about who that is. I'm also curious who the person in your coat is, the one giving you a quick summary of who Lady Yakumo is, which presumably you wouldn't need if you were actually Lady Yakumo."
> Tilt our head to the side while gesturing at her coat with our non-fan hand.
> "The voice in your coat is right, though. I can probably help you, and I can certainly be pacified. But I really need you to first stop lying to me and maligning my friends, if you want my help and pacification."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 04:00:07 PM
Aya:

> "Yes, I realize you are just you. But I'm still very curious about who that is. I'm also curious who the person in your coat is, then one giving you a quick summary of who Lady Yakumo is, which presumably you wouldn't need if you were actually Lady Yakumo."
> Tilt our head to the side while gesturing at her coat with our non-fan hand.
> "The voice in your coat is right, though. I can probably help you, and I can certainly be pacified. But I really need you to first stop lying to me and maligning my friends, if you want my help and pacification."
Aya:

> You're starting to consider this may be Nue or Mamizou. Or both of them...
> "You really ought to-"
> "Apologies for the scare. It seems you're alright." You hear her interrupt herself, as Yukari pops out of your chest, scaring Eternity. "Seems I needed help from Daiyousei again." She sighs, facing you.

> "It's advised to run." You hear the coat voice.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 04:05:42 PM
Eternity:

> "Wah! What the-!"

Aya:

> Look to the coat and sigh.
> "Please don't run. I'm not lying when I say I would much rather be amicable."
> Look to the actual Yukari.
> "Apologies, Lady Yakumo. I have to admit I wasn't quite sure how to handle this situation. Are you okay?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 04:19:20 PM
Eternity:

> "Wah! What the-!"

Aya:

> Look to the coat and sigh.
> "Please don't run. I'm not lying when I say I would much rather be amicable."
> Look to the actual Yukari.
> "Apologies, Lady Yakumo. I have to admit I wasn't quite sure how to handle this situation. Are you okay?"
Aya:

> "For the time being. Who's going to run? " She turns.
> Yukari hmphs in amusement, but pauses.
> "I should go..." The imposter says.
> "No, you should stay a while. Come, I'll treat you, even." Yukari insists.
> "I've got something to do."
> "As do I. Why don't we help each other out?"
> "...I will refuse to answer most of your questions. What do you want?" The imposter crosses her arms.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 04:21:03 PM
Aya:

> "Off the top of my head? My friend's possessions back. Including the ones you took out of my body."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 04:24:47 PM
Aya:

> "Off the top of my head? My friend's possessions back. Including the ones you took out of my body."
Aya:

> "And if I say no?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 04:26:02 PM
Eternity:

> How is the cold affecting the real Yukari?

Aya:

> Glance over at Yukari, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Well, that wouldn't be very nice of you, would it?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 04:36:02 PM
Eternity:

> How is the cold affecting the real Yukari?

Aya:

> Glance over at Yukari, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Well, that wouldn't be very nice of you, would it?"
Eternity:

> She seems to have something that's keeping her untargeted. It's fine to be around, compared to the wall the other Yukari has.

Aya:

> "..." The woman looks at you and Yukari...
> "I'm not afraid of you. But i guess I can give these up..." She starts to pull the items out of the bag.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 04:38:21 PM
Aya:

> Watch the items coming out of the bag, keeping mental track to make sure she pulls out everything we remember disappearing earlier.
> "Thanks. I get you don't want to talk about yourself, which is a little disappointing, not gonna lie. Are you at least willing to tell us why you won't talk about yourself? You or the girl in your coat, who I'm guessing is the Ren you're dating."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 04:44:31 PM
Aya:

> Watch the items coming out of the bag, keeping mental track to make sure she pulls out everything we remember disappearing earlier.
> "Thanks. I get you don't want to talk about yourself, which is a little disappointing, not gonna lie. Are you at least willing to tell us why you won't talk about yourself? You or the girl in your court, who I'm guessing is the Ren you're dating."
Aya:

> Seems all the missing things, but the Nimble Fabric. She puts her bag back, on despite such.
> "T-Thats not Renko. It's... I'm not telling." She covers her coat.
> "Miss Usami?" Yukari questions.
> "H-How do you know her!?" The woman asks.
> "Hmhm, are you willing to trade information now?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 04:48:37 PM
Aya:

> Look at Yukari with a slight smirk of surprise.
> Then look back at 'Yukari'.
> "An Usami, eh? Fascinating."
> Glance to the bag, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Still waiting for you to produce the plaid purple fabric, by the way."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 04:53:41 PM
Aya:

> Look at Yukari with a slight smirk of surprise.
> Then look back at 'Yukari'.
> "An Usami, eh? Fascinating."
> Glance to the bag, then back to 'Yukari'.
> "Still waiting for you to produce the plaid purple fabric, by the way."
Aya:

> She fiddles about a bit, then sets the cloth down flat as well. It looks empty.
> "I'm looking for her. She was here earlier." The faker says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 04:54:52 PM
Aya:

> When was the last time we saw Sumireko? Underground on our way back to the surface?
> Should the cloth have anything in it?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 04:55:29 PM
Aya:

> When was the last time we saw Sumireko? Underground on our way back to the surface?
> Should the cloth have anything in it?
Aya:

> Yep. At the duel between your subordinates and Daiyousei's
> You recall a small thing being inside, and assuming it was Shinmyoumaru given Seija's hold on it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 04:58:52 PM
Aya:

> "And what was inside the cloth. Anyway, if you're looking for Sumireko, I've seen her around. So I'll ask you the same question as Lady Yakumo about information trading."
> Smile a little bit.
> "Your coat did say I could help, after all. Even if you don't trust us, surely you can trust what you're wearing."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 05:05:27 PM
Aya:

> "And what was inside the cloth. Anyway, if you're looking for Sumireko, I've seen her around. So I'll ask you the same question as Lady Yakumo about information trading."
> Smile a little bit.
> "Your coat did say I could help, after all. Even if you don't trust us, surely you can trust what you're wearing."
Aya:

> "Geez, next you'll be asking for my money. This is becoming a shakedown. There weren't any things in it. Next you'll say there was a necklace, and I have to pay for it... I'll just find her on my own."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 05:09:39 PM
Aya:

> Purse our lips for a moment.
> "...Well, no, if I'm right about what was in there, then I could see you not taking it. I trust that you don't have it, so don't worry about it."
> "I do wonder if you'll actually find Sumireko, though. She's been getting around, and it's entirely possible she's a popsicle right now. Are you really sure you'd rather not work with us? You're not going to find a more helpful pair of allies in Gensokyo than Lady Yakumo and myself."

Eternity:

> "Yeah, and I'm a hero and I'm here too!"

Aya:

> Look down at Larva, then look back up at 'Yukari' and gesture toward Larva while nodding in approval.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 05:23:37 PM
Aya:

> Purse our lips for a moment.
> "...Well, no, if I'm right about what was in there, then I could see you not taking it. I trust that you don't have it, so don't worry about it."
> "I do wonder if you'll actually find Sumireko, though. She's been getting around, and it's entirely possible she's a popsicle right now. Are you really sure you'd rather not work with us? You're not going to find a more helpful pair of allies in Gensokyo than Lady Yakumo and myself."

Eternity:

> "Yeah, and I'm a hero and I'm here too!"

Aya:

> Look down at Larva, then look back up at 'Yukari' and gesture toward Larva while nodding in approval.
Aya:

> The woman looks between you three.
> "Aya is at least trustworthy at times." Yukari speaks.
> "..." The woman reaches into the center of her coat, rather than the side, and pulls out... the inchling princess. She's not frozen, but she is asleep.
> "I can't keep her from freezing forever. But she was frozen inside it..." She sets the inchling on the cloth. "I'll work with you... I guess."
> "Good. My name is Yukari Yakumo. This-"
> "I know your names..."
> "Then why not introduce yourself?  Or tell how you know? "
> The woman considers... before pulling out from the side of her coat...
> Ran Yakumo... but, small... younger?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 05:28:53 PM
Aya:

> The MiniRan is weird, but we'll let Yukari worry about that.
> Blink.
> "...Well, I'll be. I was right that it was the inchling princess, but completely wrong that you left her there. You have my apologies, as well as my thanks for rescuing her, on my own behalf as well as on the behalf of the horned woman that was holding her."
> Look down.
> "Larva, can you tell if the cold is coming for that tiny girl there?"

Larva:

> Investigate the cold around the tiny girl, and report our findings back to our current matron.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 05:59:26 PM
Aya:

> The MiniRan is weird, but we'll let Yukari worry about that.
> Blink.
> "...Well, I'll be. I was right that it was the inchling princess, but completely wrong that you left her there. You have my apologies, as well as my thanks for rescuing her, on my own behalf as well as on the behalf of the horned woman that was holding her."
> Look down.
> "Larva, can you tell if the cold is coming for that tiny girl there?"

Larva:

> Investigate the cold around the tiny girl, and report our findings back to our current matron.
Eternity:

> The cold energy is starting to go for her... she had a little bit in already.

Aya:

> "Curiouser and curiouser..."
> "This is my... assistant." The woman says.
> "I didn't know I had such fans that would rip me off to this extent..." Yukari chuckles. "She's doing pretty well, for a faker."
> "Faker? I think you're the fake-"
> "Go on..." Yukari stares.
> "No. I don't think you can handle that."
> "Everyone in Gensokyo knows there's an outside world."
> "Do you know who I am?"
> "...I honestly can't comprehend. You're familiar, but too different from what I know."
> The woman seems relieved. Very much so. You're a bit worried...
> "I see... you can call me Merry."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 06:02:54 PM
Eternity:

> "Hey, um...can I have that tiny girl? I can keep the cold away from her."

Aya:

> Look to Larva, then Merry, then Shinmyoumaru, then Larva again, then adopt a thinking look.
> "...If that is okay with you, Miss Merry, then Larva, please remove the cold from her, and then let me know the instant it's done. I can take care of her from there."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 06:46:45 PM
Eternity:

> "Hey, um...can I have that tiny girl? I can keep the cold away from her."

Aya:

> Look to Larva, then Merry, then Shinmyoumaru, then Larva again, then adopt a thinking look.
> "...If that is okay with you, Miss Merry, then Larva, please remove the cold from her, and then let me know the instant it's done. I can take care of her from there."
Aya:

> The woman nods.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 06:48:53 PM
Aya:

> Send a wind whisper into (the real) Yukari's ear with a bit of a playful pouty tone: "'Trustworthy at times'? Your words are as hard and sharp as your curves are soft and round, Lady Yakumo~"
> Lift Larva up and out of ourselves.

Eternity:

> Fly over, carefully pick up the tiny girl, and then return to our seat in Aya's chest, sinking back in up to where we were before.
> With the tiny girl in our hands, try flowing all of the cold in her out of her. If this is successful: "There, it's done."

Aya:

> If/When Larva tells us Shinmyoumaru is all set, take her and store her fully in our chest.
> "There. That should keep her safe, I believe."
> Nod to Merry.
> "Your trust on this matter is appreciated."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 07:32:03 PM
Aya:

> Send a wind whisper into (the real) Yukari's ear with a bit of a playful pouty tone: "'Trustworthy at times'? Your words are as hard and sharp as your curves are soft and round, Lady Yakumo~"
> Lift Larva up and out of ourselves.

Eternity:

> Fly over, carefully pick up the tiny girl, and then return to our seat in Aya's chest, sinking back in up to where we were before.
> With the tiny girl in our hands, try flowing all of the cold in her out of her. If this is successful: "There, it's done."

Aya:

> If/When Larva tells us Shinmyoumaru is all set, take her and store her fully in our chest.
> "There. That should keep her safe, I believe."
> Nod to Merry.
> "Your trust on this matter is appreciated."
Aya:

> You take Larva out to do her thing, and bring her back with the inchling when she seems finished.
> "Well,  I could probably just make you pay if you ended up doing something bad." Merry returns the fox.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 07:35:58 PM
Aya:

> Glance over to see if Yukari reacted to our whisper at all.
> Whatever the result of that, look back to Merry.
> "I imagine you very well could. Now, with that matter settled, what would you like our help with, and what are you willing to offer in return?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 07:40:52 PM
Aya:

> Glance over to see if Yukari reacted to our whisper at all.
> Whatever the result of that, look back to Merry.
> "I imagine you very well could. Now, with that matter settled, what would you like our help with, and what are you willing to offer in return?"
Aya:

> Her fan is covering her face. She seems serious.
> "I don't think I need it anymore." Merry shakes her head. "If someone like this Yukari doesn't know me, then my worries are gone. That should mean..."
> Yukari opens a gap to the Hakurei Shrine. Though seems surprised at such.
> "Okay, good." The woman starts to enter it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 07:43:49 PM
Aya:

> Wind whisper into Yukari's ear: "Want a lift to the Shrine to meet her there? My hands miss you, Lady Yakumo~"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 09:41:25 PM
Aya:

> Wind whisper into Yukari's ear: "Want a lift to the Shrine to meet her there? My hands miss you, Lady Yakumo~"
Aya:

> "Sure. I've been feeling quite cold."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 09:44:01 PM
Aya:

> Put our fan back where it belongs as Merry steps through the gap.
> Once Merry can no longer see us, swoop over and scoop up Yukari, with one hand on her backside under her dress, and our other hand on her chest.
> Begin flying back to the Hakurei Shrine, squeezing Yukari along the way.
> "You honor me, Lady Yakumo."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 09:47:24 PM
Aya:

> Put our fan back where it belongs as Merry steps through the gap.
> Once Merry can no longer see us, swoop over and scoop up Yukari, with one hand on her backside under her dress, and our other hand on her chest.
> Begin flying back to the Hakurei Shrine, squeezing Yukari along the way.
> "You honor me, Lady Yakumo."
Aya:

> You sheathe your weapon and scoop Yukari out and up into your arms, getting her back in the usual grasp.
> "It's warmer and more comfortable than using a gap, after all. Sometimes."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 09:48:17 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, most definitely."
> Slip the hand on Yukari's backside underneath her undergarments, and continue rubbing and gently squeezing.
> "So what do you make of that other you?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 10:15:31 PM
Aya:

> "Oh, most definitely."
> Slip the hand on Yukari's backside underneath her undergarments, and continue rubbing and gently squeezing.
> "So what do you make of that other you?"
Aya:

> You enjoy having feeling back in your Limbs as you start back for the shrine, leaving Seija and the items apart for now.
> "A bit of a scare. It's like looking in a mirror that reflects the outside world and seeing... this is hard to describe... it's not quite myself. A daughter I never had? I shouldn't have said anything. I feel like that expression told that she wouldn't face any troubles in her goals."
> She still seems pretty tense, if trying to calm down a bit. It's a shame Ran isn't around to comfort her more. Maybe she's frozen, too.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 10:20:17 PM
Aya:

> "I'm sorry you got dragged into it, but I'll admit a part of me is very thankful you did. I genuinely was at a loss for how to handle the situation amicably."
> Pull our backside hand out from under her undergarments, and begin gently stroking there with a single finger, keeping outside her undergarments to begin.
> "Once we're done with her, do we need to go rescue your family?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2022, 10:26:52 PM
Aya:

> "I'm sorry you got dragged into it, but I'll admit a part of me is very thankful you did. I genuinely was at a loss for how to handle the situation amicably."
> Pull our backside hand out from under her undergarments, and begin gently stroking there with a single finger, keeping outside her undergarments to begin.
> "Once we're done with her, do we need to go rescue your family?"
Aya:

> You try to help Yukari warm up some more.
> "Right... I should tell you more about this incident. But I bet you'd just be bored from such right now, right? Ran and Chen... Are safe." She pauses. You're not sure if it's from you, or in lying somewhat. "This incident isn't immediately dangerous."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 22, 2022, 10:31:10 PM
Aya:

> Continue stroking while speaking.
> "I do trust your word, Lady Yakumo, to be clear. And I am very glad your family is safe. But I have to admit I don't really enjoy the prospect of a frozen doom if I do not have Larva constantly stopping the cold from overtaking me."

Larva:

> Perk up since our name was mentioned.
> "Don't worry, Miss Aya, I'll always help! Since I'm a hero now."

Aya:

> Smile at Larva. "Thank you, dear."
> Look back to Yukari. "I do worry about many others, though. All the birds hiding within me were being overtaken by the cold, and Seija and Princess Sukuna were also being overtaken. Is there a way to stop that on a grander scale? While I quite enjoy what we have together at the moment-"
> Press a little bit with the finger for extra emphasis, then continue stroking.
> "-This sort of business must come before pleasure."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 12:55:41 AM
Aya:

> Continue stroking while speaking.
> "I do trust your word, Lady Yakumo, to be clear. And I am very glad your family is safe. But I have to admit I don't really enjoy the prospect of a frozen doom if I do not have Larva constantly stopping the cold from overtaking me."

Larva:

> Perk up since our name was mentioned.
> "Don't worry, Miss Aya, I'll always help! Since I'm a hero now."

Aya:

> Smile at Larva. "Thank you, dear."
> Look back to Yukari. "I do worry about many others, though. All the birds hiding within me were being overtaken by the cold, and Seija and Princess Sukuna were also being overtaken. Is there a way to stop that on a grander scale? While I quite enjoy what we have together at the moment-"
> Press a little bit with the finger for extra emphasis, then continue stroking.
> "-This sort of business must come before pleasure."
Aya:

> "Mm. Yes. Well, it seems like this whole thing is Cirno's doing. A blizzard that freezes anyone that isn't a fairy. If you've got enough in you to be considered a fairy, you'll just feel like it's winter. If not, you'll be assaulted with more and more cold until you're frozen." Yukari explains. "So, one option is to get rid of all of this cold from everywhere in Gensokyo, which would be a bit difficult. Another is to have Cirno herself do something about it."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 12:59:13 AM
Aya:

> "Huh, interesting. I didn't realize she could do something that simultaneously wide-spread and precise. I guess I'll have to head back underground and check on her and Dai, unless they've moved somewhere."
> Move our stroking hand under Yukari's undergarments, and then continue gently stroking directly.
> "I don't like putting so much pressure on you to know everything and be able to do everything, but would you happen to have noticed if Cirno was still with Dai, and whether or not Cirno was one or two people?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:09:33 AM
Aya:

> "Huh, interesting. I didn't realize she could do something that simultaneously wide-spread and precise. I guess I'll have to head back underground and check on her and Dai, unless they've moved somewhere."
> Move our stroking hand under Yukari's undergarments, and then continue gently stroking directly.
> "I don't like putting so much pressure on you to know everything and be able to do everything, but would you happen to have noticed if Cirno was still with Dai, and whether or not Cirno was one or two people?"
Aya:

> "Mm... they have. I don't know the state of the ice fairy, but it seems like she isn't in a working condition at least..."
> Drat. You're almost at the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:14:11 AM
Aya:

> Continue stroking.
> How does Yukari's face look?
> Frown.
> "Poor thing...she's far too rough on herself."
> "...Speaking of people being too rough of themselves. Lady Yakumo, I accept what you've told me about the immediate situation. But should Gensokyo continue experiencing disasters and other life-altering happenstances, I hope you would consider me someone you can come to to help you out with fixing them. Please don't overwork yourself, I guess is what I'm saying."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:29:02 AM
Aya:

> Continue stroking.
> How does Yukari's face look?
> Frown.
> "Poor thing...she's far too rough on herself."
> "...Speaking of people being too rough of themselves. Lady Yakumo, I accept what you've told me about the immediate situation. But should Gensokyo continue experiencing disasters and other life-altering happenstances, I hope you would consider me someone you can come to to help you out with fixing them. Please don't overwork yourself, I guess is what I'm saying."
Aya:

> Much better.
> "You've already helped quite a lot. We still have to see how this group meeting idea of yours pans out."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:32:23 AM
Aya:

> Does her face show any reaction to what we're doing to her?
> "Of course. I'm just saying..."
> Look uncertain for a moment.
> "...I guess I don't really know what I'm saying."
> Press a little bit with that finger.
> "I think I just want you to know that I have your back, and that I don't want you to overexert yourself. For whatever that sentiment means coming from a rank-and-file like me."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:58:16 AM
Aya:

> Does her face show any reaction to what we're doing to her?
> "Of course. I'm just saying..."
> Look uncertain for a moment.
> "...I guess I don't really know what I'm saying."
> Press a little bit with that finger.
> "I think I just want you to know that I have your back, and that I don't want you to overexert yourself. For whatever that sentiment means coming from a rank-and-file like me."
Aya:

> Some. She seems to be leaning into it more, yet still keeping most of her composure.
> "You're pretty humble for being the only Tengu out and about trying to resolve these incidents. Ah, that's right. I meant to mention your little wolf friend was trying to get my help to get stronger."
> You're at the shrine, however.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 05:04:20 AM
Aya:

> That's fine. We look for people with our eyes, not our hands. Begin walking around the grounds looking for Merry.
> "Oh, did she? That's good. I feel bad for how I've treated Momi today. Might even call it mistreating her."
> Press a little more, and then resume the gentle stroking while still applying the pressing pressure.
> "And yeah, I'm out and about looking to fix things. But I know I have a reputation, and some of it I might even deserve. I...basically don't want you to think I'm buddying up to you and offering my support strictly in the pursuit of power, because I bet some people would think exactly that. It's still something I'm working out internally."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 05:21:56 AM
Aya:

> That's fine. We look for people with our eyes, not our hands. Begin walking around the grounds looking for Merry.
> "Oh, did she? That's good. I feel bad for how I've treated Momi today. Might even call it mistreating her."
> Press a little more, and then resume the gentle stroking while still applying the pressing pressure.
> "And yeah, I'm out and about looking to fix things. But I know I have a reputation, and some of it I might even deserve. I...basically don't want you to think I'm buddying up to you and offering my support strictly in the pursuit of power, because I bet some people would think exactly that. It's still something I'm working out internally."
Aya:

> You start searching.
> "I wouldn't have guessed you were in it for power." Yukari responds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 05:34:15 AM
Aya:

> "I'm glad you think so, because I suddenly find myself wondering about myself. If you don't mind the gushing..."
> "Boss Iizunamaru has pretty strongly implied she thought about having us switch stations, if not outright wanting it. I shut that down before it could get very far, because I didn't want to do admin."
> Continue stroking that finger. If it goes in, well, these things happen.
> "But seeing this cold now, and really, seeing you in some states today that I didn't think I'd ever see you in before...I suddenly found a small part of myself wishing I was your equal, or at least someone comparable. I do truly believe that it's because I'd never truly considered your position and just how much work you do, and considering it made me want you to not have to continue always having that burden. But...desiring to be Comparable To Yukari Yakumo has to be rooted in some amount of desire for power, doesn't it? Even if we accept that it's benevolent in nature now, who's to say that makes it okay, or that it'll continue to be that way in the future? Never mind that this is coming from a rank-and-file tengu - would the other major Gensokyo races be truly fine with such a possible shift in power balance?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 06:00:49 AM
Aya:

> "I'm glad you think so, because I suddenly find myself wondering about myself. If you don't mind the gushing..."
> "Boss Iizunamaru has pretty strongly implied she thought about having us switch stations, if not outright wanting it. I shut that down before it could get very far, because I didn't want to do admin."
> Continue stroking that finger. If it goes in, well, these things happen.
> "But seeing this cold now, and really, seeing you in some states today that I didn't think I'd ever see you in before...I suddenly found a small part of myself wishing I was your equal, or at least someone comparable. I do truly believe that it's because I'd never truly considered your position and just how much work you do, and considering it made me want you to not have to continue always having that burden. But...desiring to be Comparable To Yukari Yakumo has to be rooted in some amount of desire for power, doesn't it? Even if we accept that it's benevolent in nature now, who's to say that makes it okay, or that it'll continue to be that way in the future? Never mind that this is coming from a rank-and-file tengu - would the other major Gensokyo races be truly fine with such a possible shift in power balance?"
Aya:

> "Hm... Gensokyo was never about such balance in the first place. The balance it has is humans living amongst Youkai while not being in a constantly overwhelmed state. Danmaku made that easier than the times before. Huhu... No one should really get upset over a young Tengu lady helping out more."
> You still don't see Merry around.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 06:07:05 AM
Aya:

> "...If you say so, Lady Yakumo. ...That's my current thought process, then. I want to be someone capable of standing in for you so you don't need to be what Gensokyo asks of you 24/7."
> Head into the Shrine proper, looking for Merry.
> "Of course, that's assuming such a thing is even possible."
> Smile a bit. (If the finger hasn't entered yet, do so now.)
> "Though two young ladies like us have plenty of time to figure it out, if we want to."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 06:31:18 AM
Aya:

> "...If you say so, Lady Yakumo. ...That's my current thought process, then. I want to be someone capable of standing in for you so you don't need to be what Gensokyo asks of you 24/7."
> Head into the Shrine proper, looking for Merry.
> "Of course, that's assuming such a thing is even possible."
> Smile a bit. (If the finger hasn't entered yet, do so now.)
> "Though two young ladies like us have plenty of time to figure it out, if we want to."
Aya:

> You go in.
> There's still no one around. Not even in the shrine. Did she leave already? Is she hiding?
> "Seems we're left in the dust..." Yukari comments.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 06:34:00 AM
Aya:

> Has Yukari's face changed at all after what we just did?
> "Hmm...Larva, can you check for people?"
> Examine the winds for any presences nearby.

Larva:

> Snap back to reality from spacing out from boredom. We're being called upon, and as a brand-new hero, we can't let our fair citizens down!
> "Wha-huh? Oh, uh, sure, Miss Cow Tengu! Your hero is on the job!"
> Feel for any life essences in the vicinity.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 01:12:12 PM
Aya:

> Has Yukari's face changed at all after what we just did?
> "Hmm...Larva, can you check for people?"
> Examine the winds for any presences nearby.

Larva:

> Snap back to reality from spacing out from boredom. We're being called upon, and as a brand-new hero, we can't let our fair citizens down!
> "Wha-huh? Oh, uh, sure, Miss Cow Tengu! Your hero is on the job!"
> Feel for any life essences in the vicinity.
Aya:

> You think you've got her attention Well....
> You don't feel any interruptions or people about.

Eternity:

> You feel some under the table, like before. Even though Piece is with your group now...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 01:14:54 PM
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Don't call me that."

Eternity:

> Point at the kotatsu.
> "There's someone under there. I couldn't find them earlier, though. Maybe they're inside the floor?"

Aya:

> Frown curiously at the kotatsu.
> Set Yukari down on her own two feet.
> Lift the kotatsu and set it to the side.
> Then inspect the floor where the kotatsu was.

Eternity:

> Once the kotatsu is moved, put our head to the floor where it was and have a listen for someone.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 01:26:06 PM
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "Don't call me that."

Eternity:

> Point at the kotatsu.
> "There's someone under there. I couldn't find them earlier, though. Maybe they're inside the floor?"

Aya:

> Frown curiously at the kotatsu.
> Set Yukari down on her own two feet.
> Lift the kotatsu and set it to the side.
> Then inspect the floor where the kotatsu was.

Eternity:

> Once the kotatsu is moved, put our head to the floor where it was and have a listen for someone.
Aya:

> You set Yukari down and lift the Kotatsu out of the way.
> Now that it can pass by, you note the wind is obstructed by something invisible.

Eternity:

> You put your hea-
> ugh. Again you bump into the-
> Wait, the table was moved though.

Aya:

> You feel the obstruction moving some.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 01:27:23 PM
Aya:

> Rush down, grab, and lift the obstruction with both hands, but try doing so gently.
> "Hey, Sunny. How are you doing?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 01:37:06 PM
Aya:

> Rush down, grab, and lift the obstruction with both hands, but try doing so gently.
> "Hey, Sunny. How are you doing?"
Aya:

> You pick up the heavier than expected obstruction.
> "Morning Aya..." You hear Sunny, as she reveals herself.
> And her cohorts. Star and Luna. Though they look like... Kaguya and Yukari. Well, you don't see Kaguya as often, so maybe Yukari is the only accurate one.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 01:39:02 PM
Aya:

> How does Sunny look?
> Give a low whistle.
> "Dang, look at you three! Why were you hiding yourselves and denying the world the privilege of looking at the new yous?"
> Look over at Yukari.
> "Sheesh, you just have all sorts of lookalikes today, don't you?"

Eternity:

> Frown a bit.
> "Hey, yeah! Why didn't you say hi earlier when I bonked into you? I thought we were friends!"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 01:51:25 PM
Aya:

> How does Sunny look?
> Give a low whistle.
> "Dang, look at you three! Why were you hiding yourselves and denying the world the privilege of looking at the new yous?"
> Look very at Yukari.
> "Sheesh, you just have all sorts of lookalikes today, don't you?"

Eternity:

> Frown a bit.
> "Hey, yeah! Why didn't you say hi earlier when I bonked into you? I thought we were friends!"
Aya Eternity:

> Huge. Not to your level, but still... Star looks the least changed, and Luna is still noticeable as herself more then Yukari too. At least since you knew both. You can see why Eternity got fooled, especially with that bed hair.

> ""I've been asleep all night." Sunny rubs her eyes.
> "Are we being asked to help out?" Luna questions tiredly. "Reimu's on it..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 01:55:24 PM
Eternity:

> "Nah, you can keep sleeping. I'm on the job as Gensokyo's newest hero!"
> Put up a piece sign. (But not a Piece sign! We can't steal our date's thunder like that without her permission.)

Aya:

> Squeeze Sunny as we put her back down where she was.
> "I won't say no if any of you want to join us, but you needn't feel obligated. Where did Reimu go? The cold will be affecting her too, and she might be frozen solid by now."

Eternity:

> Pat Aya's chest.
> "Oh hey, if you three are sleepy, you can hop inside Miss Cow Tengu's chest! Piece is already in there, taking a nap."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 01:59:47 PM
Eternity:

> "Nah, you can keep sleeping. I'm on the job as Gensokyo's newest hero!"
> Put up a piece sign. (But not a Piece sign! We can't steal our date's thunder like that without her permission.)

Aya:

> Squeeze Sunny as we put her back down where she was.
> "I won't say no if any of you want to join us, but you needn't feel obligated. Where did Reimu go? The cold will be affecting her too, and she might be frozen solid by now."

Eternity:

> Pat Aya's chest.
> "Oh hey, if you three are sleepy, you can hop inside Miss Cow Tengu's chest! Piece is already in there, taking a nap."
Aya:

> "She's..." Luna looks. "Wait, that's not Reimu. What are you doing, Larva?"
> "Someone that came by is headed underground. Maybe that was Reimu." Star pokes an eye open. "Also, Aya isn't a cow. That's just rude."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 02:03:44 PM
Aya:

> "I did just ask you to not call me that, Larva."

Eternity:

> Frown at Luna while ignoring Aya.
> "I just told you, I'm Gensokyo's newest hero! I even got myself a tengu steed to fly me around everywhere."

Aya:

> Sigh and rub our face a bit.

Eternity:

> "Oh wait, while we're back here, I should clean up after myself."
> Hop out of Aya's chest, retrieve the clothes we left on the kotatsu earlier, and then hop back in, shoving our clothes into Aya all the way and sinking down to where we were before.
> "See, she's got tons of storage space! Like I said, Piece is asleep inside her. You have my hero's permission to join Piece inside her if you want!"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 02:07:44 PM
Aya:

> "I did just ask you to not call me that, Larva."

Eternity:

> Frown at Luna while ignoring Aya.
> "I just told you, I'm Gensokyo's newest hero! I even got myself a tengu steed to fly me around everywhere."

Aya:

> Sigh and rub our face a bit.

Eternity:

> "Oh wait, while we're back here, I should clean up after myself."
> Hop out of Aya's chest, retrieve the clothes we left on the kotatsu earlier, and then hop back in, shoving our clothes into Aya all the way and sinking down to where we were before.
> "See, she's got tons of storage space! Like I said, Piece is asleep inside her. You have my hero's permission to join Piece inside her if you want!"
Eternity:

> You put your clothes in your new package.
> "You don't have to be dressed like reimu to be a hero." Luna says.
> "Yeah. In fact, we can be better heroes than you. Watch."
> Sunny says, as she starts outside.
> The other two get up and follow her.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 02:09:49 PM
Eternity:

> Point after the three fairies.
> "Onward, Miss Aya!"

Aya:

> Gently pick Yukari back up and resume all previous hand activities. (If we can get the hand on her chest inside her dress somehow, then do so, but if we can't, don't worry about it.)
> Then follow the fairies outside.
> "Do you happen to remember what that person you mentioned looked like, Star?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 02:19:06 PM
Eternity:

> Point after the three fairies.
> "Onward, Miss Aya!"

Aya:

> Gently pick Yukari back up and resume all previous hand activities. (If we can get the hand on her chest inside her dress somehow, then do so, but if we can't, don't worry about it.)
> Then follow the fairies outside.
> "Do you happen to remember what that person you mentioned looked like, Star?"
Aya:

> You follow, with Yukari back in hand.
> "No. I just felt them." Star answers.
> Sunny fires a laser into the sky...
> Then seems to stop it. Or get it stuck in something. Either way, it starts to become too bright to look at anymore, but also hot.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 02:27:01 PM
Eternity:

> "Wahh!"
> Cover our eyes with our hands.
> Try absorbing the energy from the bright light into ourselves.

Aya:

> Try imagining how the Three Light Fairies would look dressed as Reimu, given they could probably fit in them now that they're taller.
> Close our eyes and turn our head a little bit away.
> "Well, that certainly feels good on every part of me other than my eyes..."
> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Do you care in any direction that I have been doing this to your body, Lady Yakumo? You have been remarkably...nonresponsive this whole time."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 02:36:43 PM
Eternity:

> "Wahh!"
> Cover our eyes with our hands.
> Try absorbing the energy from the bright light into ourselves.

Aya:

> Try imagining how the Three Light Fairies would look dressed as Reimu, given they could probably fit in them now that they're taller.
> Close our eyes and turn our head a little bit away.
> "Well, that certainly feels good on every part of me other than my eyes..."
> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Do you care in any direction that I have been doing this to your body, Lady Yakumo? You have been remarkably...nonresponsive this whole time."
Eternity:

> You try...
> It feels like it's keeping away from you. And bouncing around something up there, really fast.

Aya:

> You imagine a small Reimu squad...
> "How unbecoming of one of Gensokyo's sages would it be to react too much to something physical? I am a Youkai, after all. Of course, maybe it'd be different if we didn't have company.
> "Mm... I can't cover all of a Gensokyo. Especially with the sun not up yet. " Sunny stops. A lot of the snow had already melted...
> "Then let's go track down Cirno." Star says.
> "Alright. We can go beat her up like Reimu would if she doesn't stop this." Sunny agrees.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 02:42:32 PM
Eternity:

> "Wow...that's some really strong energy! Nice job, Sunny! You're definitely suited to also be a hero! Just please don't steal my thunder too much..."

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Being a youkai didn't stop Hata or Boss from turning beet red and fidgeting all over the place. I'll grant that a sage is just a bit higher than a tengu, though. But I'll see what I can do about some alone time, since now you have me curious~"
> Put a little more energy into what that finger is doing.
> Peek a little bit to see if we can see again. If so, resume looking around normally.
> "Wait a moment, you three. I know that Luna said you don't need to be dressed like Reimu to be a hero. But have you thought about dressing like her anyway, to see how you look? Larva wears the look pretty well, I think, and I bet you all would too."

Eternity:

> "Hey, my thunder!!"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 02:59:54 PM
Eternity:

> "Wow...that's some really strong energy! Nice job, Sunny! You're definitely suited to also be a hero! Just please don't steal my thunder too much..."

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yukari: "Being a youkai didn't stop Hata or Boss from turning beet red and fidgeting all over the place. I'll grant that a sage is just a bit higher than a tengu, though. But I'll see what I can do about some alone time, since now you have me curious~"
> Put a little more energy into what that finger is doing.
> Peek a little bit to see if we can see again. If so, resume looking around normally.
> "Wait a moment, you three. I know that Luna said you don't need to be dressed like Reimu to be a hero. But have you thought about dressing like her anyway, to see how you look? Larva wears the look pretty well, I think, and I bet you all would too."

Eternity:

> "Hey, my thunder!!"
Aya:

> You can see again.
> "We're trying to prove a point by not..."
> Well, Yukari is definitely reacting in some way. Just not one visible to others... from what you feel at least.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 03:01:35 PM
Aya:

> Continue as we are with Yukari.
> "Aww. And I wanted to see how cute you'd all look, even if you just took them back off before heading out...But I won't try to force you."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 03:25:39 PM
Aya:

> Continue as we are with Yukari.
> "Aww. And I wanted to see how cute you'd all look, even if you just took them back off before heading out...But I won't try to force you."
Aya:

> "You must like how Reimu looks a lot, huh?" Sunny questions
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 03:27:43 PM
Aya:

> "Well, the outfit's kinda iconic, don't you think? Enough so that it's always interesting to see how other people look while wearing it. There's been a few already...Marisa, Suika, and Lady Ibaraki, at the very least. I think Lady Komeiji might have done so as well? And Gensokyo's newest hero here, of course."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 03:32:36 PM
Aya:

> "Well, the outfit's kinda iconic, don't you think? Enough so that it's always interesting to see how other people look while wearing it. There's been a few already...Marisa, Suika, and Lady Ibaraki, at the very least. I think Lady Komeiji might have done so as well? And Gensokyo's newest hero here, of course."
Aya:

> "She'll get mad if we mess with her clothes anyways."
> "Good luck with that by the way, Larva."
> "Have you found Cirno yet?" Sunny and.
> "Maybe. Let's try this spot" Star leads.
> The other two start to follow.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 03:37:02 PM
Larva:

> "She can't get mad at a fellow hero, silly."

Aya:

> Look down at Larva.
> "You might be surprised, actually."
> Look back up at the fairies.
> "Do be careful when you find her. Last I was aware, she was out of commission, and even if she's awake, simply beating her up might not be enough for this to stop. You may need to make her put in an active effort to stop it. I'd love to go with you, but there are a number of other things I need to take care of...please give her my well wishes if she's awake."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 03:37:57 PM
Larva:

> "She can't get mad at a fellow hero, silly."

Aya:

> Look down at Larva.
> "You might be surprised, actually."
> Look back up at the fairies.
> "Do be careful when you find her. Last I was aware, she was out of commission, and even if she's awake, simply beating her up might not be enough for this to stop. You may need to make her put in an active effort to stop it. I'd love to go with you, but there are a number of other things I need to take care of...please give her my well wishes if she's awake."
Aya:

> "We will."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 03:40:28 PM
Aya:

> "Thanks. I owe you one. Best of luck to all of us."

Eternity:

> "Enjoy your date together, friends!"

Aya:

> Take flight and head speedily back to where we left Seija's items.
> Along the way, wind whisper to Yukari: "I've been thinking about something on the side, Lady Yakumo...how magnanimous, or agreement-open, are you feeling at the moment?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 03:43:06 PM
Aya:

> "Thanks. I owe you one. Best of luck to all of us."

Eternity:

> "Enjoy your date together, friends!"

Aya:

> Take flight and head speedily back to where we left Seija's items.
> Along the way, wind whisper to Yukari: "I've been thinking about something on the side, Lady Yakumo...how magnanimous, or agreement-open, are you feeling at the moment?"
Aya:

> You start back for Seija's place.
> "You've had good ideas these past days. What is it?"
> Her face is still mostly unfazed, but her legs are shifting a tad. Surely from the cold...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 03:45:00 PM
Aya:

> Wind whisper: "I am wondering how...stretchy, shall we say, you could make my body. Like what you were able to do for my mouth, but everywhere. Or at least my lower half. A state where I would maintain my default shape and size, but could be stretched via sufficient pulling or prying or other similar physical force."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 03:49:21 PM
Aya:

> Wind whisper: "I am wondering how...stretchy, shall we say, you could make my body. Like what you were able to do for my mouth, but everywhere. Or at least my lower half. A state where I would maintain my default shape and size, but could be stretched via sufficient pulling or prying or other similar physical force."
Aya:

> "I'm afraid I might not be able to. I could try, but I wouldn't have high hopes. This incident has been an annoyance."

> You return to the castle.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 03:52:40 PM
Aya:

> Wind whisper: "Mmm, we can set it aside for the time being, then."
> Are Seija's items where Merry left them?
> "Hey Larva, would you mind ducking yourself the rest of the way into me? And once you're in there, see if you can continue keeping the cold away."

Eternity:

> "Sure, I guess. Hey, maybe I can join Piece! But I'll come back when hero things need doing."
> Duck ourselves all the way into our steed's chest. Then (a) look around for Piece, and (b) try continuing to keep the cold energy away from Aya.

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yukari: "I believe that would leave us alone, wouldn't it? Though maybe Larva would still hear if we're too loud."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 03:54:58 PM
Aya:

> Wind whisper: "Mmm, we can set it aside for the time being, then."
> Are Seija's items where Merry left them?
> "Hey Larva, would you mind ducking yourself the rest of the way into me? And once you're in there, see if you can continue keeping the cold away."

Eternity:

> "Sure, I guess. Hey, maybe I can join Piece! But I'll come back when hero things need doing."
> Duck ourselves all the way into our steed's chest. Then (a) look around for Piece, and (b) try continuing to keep the cold energy away from Aya.

Aya:

> Wind whisper to Yukari: "I believe that would leave us alone, wouldn't it? Though maybe Larva would still hear if we're too loud."
Aya:

> They are. No thieves this time.

Eternity:

> You head in...
> It doesn't seem like you can do either...

Aya:

> "Hm. Maybe it would."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 03:57:35 PM
Eternity:

> "Uh, Miss Aya? I don't think I can do the cold energy thing from in here..."
> Head back upward to resurface.

Aya:

> "I suppose there's one way to find out."
> Increase activity with both of our hands.
> Try building a controlled wind below the items that blows them straight upward, making it a tiny tornado if need be. Once the items are high enough, stick our chest below them and shut the wind off, so that that fall on top of (and hopefully into) our chest.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:02:26 PM
Eternity:

> "Uh, Miss Aya? I don't think I can do the cold energy thing from in here..."
> Head back upward to resurface.

Aya:

> "I suppose there's one way to find out."
> Increase activity with both of our hands.
> Try building a controlled wind below the items that blows them straight upward, making it a tiny tornado if need be. Once the items are high enough, stick our chest below them and shut the wind off, so that that fall on top of (and hopefully into) our chest.
Eternity:

> You... can't seem to?

Aya:

> You start putting in more work, also lifting the items
> Most fall in,  but the fabric and lighter things fall atop you instead of in...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:03:51 PM
Eternity:

> Uh
>
> What can we do? Can we do, or see, or hear, or feel anything?

Aya:

> How is Yukari looking now?
> Proceed back inside toward Seija, balancing what's on our chest to make sure it doesn't fall off.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:07:39 PM
Eternity:

> Uh
>
> What can we do? Can we do, or see, or hear, or feel anything?

Aya:

> How is Yukari looking now?
> Proceed back inside toward Seija, balancing what's on our chest to make sure it doesn't fall off.
Eternity:

> You can hear a bit. Aya for example.

Aya:

> More relaxed. Not like your tengu sisters looked though.
> You start for Seija.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:08:34 PM
Eternity:

> Try pounding on any nearby surface to get Aya's attention.

Aya:

> "Still not good enough for you, eh? A sage's standards are quite high indeed."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:16:53 PM
Eternity:

> Try pounding on any nearby surface to get Aya's attention.

Aya:

> "Still not good enough for you, eh? A sage's standards are quite high indeed."
Eternity:

> You try.

Aya:

> There's a bit of movement in your chest.
> "And yours?"
> Seija's still here.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:20:30 PM
Aya:

> "Something I will need to work on if I am to even dream of being comparable to you, I suppose. Oh, it feels like someone is getting antsy."
> Lay Yukari on our chest (do NOT put her in), and use the hand on hers to reach in and retrieve whoever is making that rattling, pulling them out enough so that their head, shoulders, and arms are free. (If we need to specify a target, retrieve Larva specifically, since it's probably her.)
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:23:39 PM
Aya:

> "Something I will need to work on if I am to even dream of being comparable to you, I suppose. Oh, it feels like someone is getting antsy."
> Lay Yukari on our chest (do NOT put her in), and use the hand on hers to reach in and retrieve whoever is making that rattling, pulling them out enough so that their head, shoulders, and arms are free. (If we need to specify a target, retrieve Larva specifically, since it's probably her.)
Aya:

> You pull Eternity out.

Eternity:

> You thought you were gonna be stuck... your chance to be a hero, Stopped by the first person you helped...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:27:02 PM
Aya:

> "You okay, sport?"

Eternity:

> "I couldn't do anything in there! I couldn't even find Piece!"
> Resume flowing cold out of Aya.
> "I guess it would be really good for taking a nap, but it'd be really boring for anything else!"

Aya:

> "Oh, sorry about that."
> Look at Seija. Then pull Shinmyoumaru out of our chest and examine her.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:30:52 PM
Aya:

> "You okay, sport?"

Eternity:

> "I couldn't do anything in there! I couldn't even find Piece!"
> Resume flowing cold out of Aya.
> "I guess it would be really good for taking a nap, but it'd be really boring for anything else!"

Aya:

> "Oh, sorry about that."
> Look at Seija. Then pull Shinmyoumaru out of our chest and examine her.
Eternity:

> You resume.

Aya:

> Shinmyoumaru seems fine. No Mallet on her though... she's still asleep.
> Seija is unchanged...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:33:27 PM
Aya:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Larva, would you mind holding her for a moment? I don't think I really need to tell you this, but please be very careful with her."
> Gently place Shinmyoumaru in Larva's hands.

Eternity:

> Gently take the tiny girl. How cold does she feel?

Aya:

> Try retrieving Tokiko's head, shoulders, and arms from our chest.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:47:40 PM
Aya:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Larva, would you mind holding her for a moment? I don't think I really need to tell you this, but please be very careful with her."
> Gently place Shinmyoumaru in Larva's hands.

Eternity:

> Gently take the tiny girl. How cold does she feel?

Aya:

> Try retrieving Tokiko's head, shoulders, and arms from our chest.
Eternity:

> You hold the small girl.  She's been getting cold again, but not frozen just yet.

Aya:

> You pull out Tokiko, who appears to be frozen...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:51:04 PM
Aya:

> Sigh with a frown.
> Put Tokiko back in. Probably better to leave everyone frozen in our chest, rather than try to thaw them only for them to refreeze...
> "Larva, how many people can you keep thawed at once?"

Eternity:

> Can we flow the cold out of multiple people at once? If so, while continuing to flow it out of Aya, try also flowing it out of the tiny girl and the horned popsicle.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 04:57:41 PM
Aya:

> Sigh with a frown.
> Put Tokiko back in. Probably better to leave everyone frozen in our chest, rather than try to thaw them only for them to refreeze...
> "Larva, how many people can you keep thawed at once?"

Eternity:

> Can we flow the cold out of multiple people at once? If so, while continuing to flow it out of Aya, try also flowing it out of the tiny girl and the horned popsicle.
Aya:

> You return the poor bird.

Eternity:

> You try...
> It's not too bad. But you don't feel like you can do anything as much now.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 04:59:58 PM
Eternity:

> Can we at least do this much (three people at once) enough that their cold levels will go down?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 05:00:30 PM
Eternity:

> Can we at least do this much (three people at once) enough that their cold levels will go down?
Eternity:

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 05:03:35 PM
Eternity:

> "Mrgh...seems like only three. Can you handle a bit of cold for a moment?"
> Stop flowing the cold out of Aya and the tiny woman, and start focusing entirely on the horned popsicle, since she's in the worst state.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 05:09:19 PM
Eternity:

> "Mrgh...seems like only three. Can you handle a bit of cold for a moment?"
> Stop flowing the cold out of Aya and the tiny woman, and start focusing entirely on the horned popsicle, since she's in the worst state.
Eternity:

> You get all the cold out of the horned woman.
> She flexes her hands and shakes her head after she thaws, then quickly flicks her finger upwards.
> The cold trying to get to her seems to be accompanied by... heat instead?  You can keep that out too if you try, but why did this suddenly happen? Is there going to be a heat wave.
> "Ugh. To think we'd be taken by surprise like that..." The woman sounds annoyed.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 05:13:11 PM
Eternity:

> "Whoa! Where'd that heat come from?"
> Stop trying to pull any temperature energy out of the horned woman, and resume pulling it out of our tengu steed and the tiny girl instead.

Aya:

> Look down at Larva.
> "The woman you freed probably did that herself. Don't worry about it."
> Look back up at Seija.
> "Hey there. Sorry I'm so late in rescuing you. Your little Lady seems to be doing a bit better than you, but she's either asleep or unconscious."

Eternity:

> Look at Aya, then the horned woman, then the tiny girl, then back at the horned woman.
> Gently hold up the tiny girl for the horned woman to see.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2022, 05:42:23 PM
Eternity:

> "Whoa! Where'd that heat come from?"
> Stop trying to pull any temperature energy out of the horned woman, and resume pulling it out of our tengu steed and the tiny girl instead.

Aya:

> Look down at Larva.
> "The woman you freed probably did that herself. Don't worry about it."
> Look back up at Seija.
> "Hey there. Sorry I'm so late in rescuing you. Your little Lady seems to be doing a bit better than you, but she's either asleep or unconscious."

Eternity:

> Look at Aya, then the horned woman, then the tiny girl, then back at the horned woman.
> Gently hold up the tiny girl for the horned woman to see.
Eternity:

> You stop and focus on the others, also offering the small girl.

Aya:

> Seija takes hold of Shinmyoumaru.
> "What happened while I was out?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 23, 2022, 05:51:50 PM
Aya:

> "Gensokyo has largely frozen over. Anyone that isn't a fairy or fairy-adjacent keeps getting colder and colder until they freeze solid. A few people have found countermeasures, but it's hard to say how many - you were actually the first folks I checked on when I resurfaced from underground and found how cold it was, and I ended up frozen here for a while instead. Eternity Larva here helped free me, and now she's freed you."
> Pat Larva's head.

Eternity:

> Smile as we get more headpat rewards for doing a good hero job!
> "It feels like there's cold energy constantly flowing into you and that tiny girl. I can control that flow, but only so much. Like, if you and your tiny girlfriend needed my help to stay unfrozen, I wouldn't be able to protect anyone beyond you two and Miss Aya here."

Aya:

> To Seija: "I have a bunch of your stuff for safekeeping, too. You can presumably see some of it. The rest is stored inside."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 24, 2022, 03:39:11 PM
Aya:

> "Gensokyo has largely frozen over. Anyone that isn't a fairy or fairy-adjacent keeps getting colder and colder until they freeze solid. A few people have found countermeasures, but it's hard to say how many - you were actually the first folks I checked on when I resurfaced from underground and found how cold it was, and I ended up frozen here for a while instead. Eternity Larva here helped free me, and now she's freed you."
> Pat Larva's head.

Eternity:

> Smile as we get more headpat rewards for doing a good hero job!
> "It feels like there's cold energy constantly flowing into you and that tiny girl. I can control that flow, but only so much. Like, if you and your tiny girlfriend needed my help to stay unfrozen, I wouldn't be able to protect anyone beyond you two and Miss Aya here."

Aya:

> To Seija: "I have a bunch of your stuff for safekeeping, too. You can presumably see some of it. The rest is stored inside."
Aya:

> "Alright... Hand them over then." Seija says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 24, 2022, 03:40:15 PM
Aya:

> Retrieve whatever of Seija's items we stored in our chest and place them on top of our chest with the items that are already there.
> While doing this, walk over to Seija and position ourselves so her items are within easy reach of her.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 24, 2022, 03:44:09 PM
Aya:

> Retrieve whatever of Seija's items we stored in our chest and place them on top of our chest with the items that are already there.
> While doing this, walk over to Seija and position ourselves so her items are within easy reach of her.
Aya:

> You set the items atop your chest, and offer it to Seija.
> "... Is Sumireko around?" The amanojaku seems unamused as she starts taking the items.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 24, 2022, 03:45:47 PM
Larva:

> Sense for any life essences in the vicinity other than those from people we can see.

Aya:

> Resume carrying Yukari.
> "Last saw her underground. That was a bit ago, though. If she's not still there, I have no idea."
> "Funny you should ask, though. The person that tried to steal your stuff was also looking for her. Looked a lot like Lady Yakumo here. Called herself Merry. That a friend of yours?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 24, 2022, 04:09:01 PM
Larva:

> Sense for any life essences in the vicinity other than those from people we can see.

Aya:

> Resume carrying Yukari.
> "Last saw her underground. That was a bit ago, though. If she's not still there, I have no idea."
> "Funny you should ask, though. The person that tried to steal your stuff was also looking for her. Looked a lot like Lady Yakumo here. Called herself Merry. That a friend of yours?"
Eternity:
> None are moving. You suspect that to be other frozen people in this castle.

Aya:

> "Guess I kinda had that coming a bit. That's someone Sumireko made contact with in her room. I wanted to use her to make this incident easier on us. She seems like she can do something about what's fantasy and what's reality, but either wasn't good at it, or didn't know. That's just my guesses though. She wasn't really easy to understand. If you say she wanted my items, she probably wants me for something."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 24, 2022, 04:22:47 PM
Eternity:

> How many aren't moving?

Aya:

> "So you are acquainted. That would explain why she went out if her way to rescue your little Lady."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 24, 2022, 04:36:57 PM
Eternity:

> How many aren't moving?

Aya:

> "So you are acquainted. That would explain why she went out if her way to rescue your little Lady."
Eternity:

> A few... you can't tell as well as earlier anymore. The first time you were here.

Aya:

> "Oh. I wonder whats going through her head then. Maybe she's planning on helping me anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 24, 2022, 05:05:37 PM
Aya:

> "I could see that, with how she acted around me."

Larva:

> "Hey, I can feel other frozen people around. Should we help them too?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 01:12:37 PM
Aya:

> "I could see that, with how she acted around me."

Larva:

> "Hey, I can feel other frozen people around. Should we help them too?"
Aya Eternity:

> "If you can keep them helped." Seija answers.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 01:19:10 PM
Aya:

> "We can at least check them out. I'd feel bad just leaving them there to be frozen and alone without giving them that much."

Larva:

> "Okay, follow me!"
> Head toward the nearest life essence we can sense.

Aya:

> Follow along, resuming previous hand activities with Yukari to the same degree.
> "While you're thawed, Seija, I should let you know that there have been efforts to coordinate a sort of Gensokyo-wide council, one composed of various heads-of-household and other notable figures across the land, to discuss and make plans for Gensokyo's future in the wake of how it's changed on a fundamental level. It would be good if someone could join this council to represent this household, be it yourself, the little Princess, or someone else."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 01:27:54 PM
Aya:

> "We can at least check them out. I'd feel bad just leaving them there to be frozen and alone without giving them that much."

Larva:

> "Okay, follow me!"
> Head toward the nearest life essence we can sense.

Aya:

> Follow along, resuming previous hand activities with Yukari to the same degree.
> "While you're thawed, Seija, I should let you know that there have been efforts to coordinate a sort of Gensokyo-wide council, one composed of various heads-of-household and other notable figures across the land, to discuss and make plans for Gensokyo's future in the wake of how it's changed on a fundamental level. It would be good if someone could join this council to represent this household, be it yourself, the little Princess, or someone else."
Aya:

> "Really? You want us to have a voice with the big shots in gensokyo?" Seija questions. "Surely you don't expect us to have ideas that don't clash with theirs."
> "Gensokyo isn't really about who's strong anymore. That's been gone since the danmaku rules were established."
> "But people like you can still shut down anyone they please."
> "Well, Gensokyo needs to figure out what it wants with this issue. Why not bring it up there?"
> "Alright. Maybe I will."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 01:33:35 PM
Aya:

> "Indeed. If there are decisions to be made about the forward progress of Gensokyo, the Shining Needle Castle and its residents are no less citizens of Gensokyo than anyone else here, so they deserve to have a voice at the table speaking for them just as much as anyone else here. I certainly can't promise everyone will get their way all the time, but this at least seems to me to be the best bet to do the most good for the most people."
> Grin a little bit.
> "Besides, this was my idea in the first place, I'm the one doing the legwork spreading the word, and I like and respect you, believe it or not. If someone else didn't want you involved for whatever reason, they should have had the idea first and volunteered to do the legwork themselves. Otherwise, sucks to suck, as the human youths say."
> "That being said, you can decline if you really want to, and let the winds of fate blow as they may. We've already had one major figure defer decision-making for her people to another major figure. I imagine you'd want to talk it over with your little Lady before making that decision, though."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 03:11:48 PM
Aya:

> "Indeed. If there are decisions to be made about the forward progress of Gensokyo, the Shining Needle Castle and its residents are no less citizens of Gensokyo than anyone else here, so they deserve to have a voice at the table speaking for them just as much as anyone else here. I certainly can't promise everyone will get their way all the time, but this at least seems to me to be the best bet to do the most good for the most people."
> Grin a little bit.
> "Besides, this was my idea in the first place, I'm the one doing the legwork spreading the word, and I like and respect you, believe it or not. If someone else didn't want you involved for whatever reason, they should have had the idea first and volunteered to do the legwork themselves. Otherwise, sucks to suck, as the human youths say."
> "That being said, you can decline if you really want to, and let the winds of fate blow as they may. We've already had one major figure defer decision-making for her people to another major figure. I imagine you'd want to talk it over with your little Lady before making that decision, though."
Aya:

> "No way. I'll do it.  She'd get overwhelmed or manipulated. Also, where even will this be happening?"
> princess seems to be waking up.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 03:16:45 PM
Aya:

> "The Scarlet household has floated the Misty Lake as a possibility. No one else has weighed in yet. I don't immediately see a problem with that, and even told them as much, but my opinion isn't really relevant, since I'm just the messenger, not the tengu representative."
> Glance down at Shinmyoumaru to make sure she wakes up okay.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 03:21:21 PM
Aya:

> "The Scarlet household has floated the Misty Lake as a possibility. No one else has weighed in yet. I don't immediately see a problem with that, and even told them as much, but my opinion isn't really relevant, since I'm just the messenger, not the tengu representative."
> Glance down at Shinmyoumaru to make sure she wakes up okay.
Aya:

> "That's easy to get to."
> the inchling looks up at Seija in question.
> "We've got an incident during an incident. Everyone's frozen, so let's do something about that, yeah?" Seija speaks.
> Shinmyoumaru nods tiredly.

> First frozen people aside from Seija... seems like the musical crew.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 03:25:08 PM
Eternity:

> How many people did we come across?
> "Huh...a group already..."

Aya:

> Is it just the tsukumogami, or are the poltergeists here too?
> Look to Seija.
> "So how are you holding up with keeping yourself thawed? Larva did mention she had a personal limit over who she could keep safe, and this looks like it's already over that unless she drops me. Which I'd rather not do, with all due respect."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 03:36:40 PM
Eternity:

> How many people did we come across?
> "Huh...a group already..."

Aya:

> Is it just the tsukumogami, or are the poltergeists here too?
> Look to Seija.
> "So how are you holding up with keeping yourself thawed? Larva did mention she had a personal limit over who she could keep safe, and this looks like it's already over that unless she drops me. Which I'd rather not do, with all due respect."
Aya:

> Just three. No poltergeist.
> "I'm fine. So why is this happening again? Can you explain in depth?"
> "This is an incident Cirno caused. Everyone that isn't a fairy freezes. This isn't just snow and cold. There's some magic that goes after any non-fae." Yukari explains.
> "Think you can get rid of all of that magic in the castle, Shinmyoumaru?" Seija asks.
> The inchling nods.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 03:38:43 PM
Larva:

> "Oh, that'd be a LOT easier! Wow, I still have a lot to learn about hero stuff, huh."

Aya:

> Smile at Larva a bit.
> "It's a long and difficult road to walk, kiddo. But you're doing great so far, so don't worry too much."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 03:41:37 PM
Larva:

> "Oh, that'd be a LOT easier! Wow, I still have a lot to learn about hero stuff, huh."

Aya:

> Smile at Larva a bit.
> "It's a long and difficult road to walk, kiddo. But you're doing great so far, so don't worry too much."
Aya:

> Shinmyoumaru retrieves another Mallet, rather than the one among Seija's items.
After a bit,  you stay to feel warm. And some warmth in your storage, too.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 03:43:20 PM
Aya:

> If we can do a full and proper bow to Shinmyoumaru without comedically slapping our chest on the ground, do so. If not, simply bow our head to her.
> "Thank you very much, Princess."

Ami:

> What's going on?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 03:49:09 PM
Aya:

> If we can do a full and proper bow to Shinmyoumaru without comedically slapping our chest on the ground, do so. If not, simply bow our head to her.
> "Thank you very much, Princess."

Ami:

> What's going on?
Aya:

> You bow your head slightly.

Ami:

> You think you were asleep?
> No, you were cold. Freezing cold. And you had to go in Aya with Suzaku. You still feel a bit numb... did you actually freeze? Even in here?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 03:51:30 PM
Ami:

> Try moving ourselves around (as much as this space permits us to move, anyway).

Aya:

> Watch the tsukumogami thaw.
> "Come to think of it, were Satono and Mai still here when this hit? We should probably check on them next, both for their sakes and the sake of their mistress."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 03:56:12 PM
Ami:

> Try moving ourselves around (as much as this space permits us to move, anyway).

Aya:

> Watch the tsukumogami thaw.
> "Come to think of it, were Satono and Mai still here when this hit? We should probably check on them next, both for their sakes and the sake of their mistress."
Ami:

> You move about...

Aya:

> "Yeah. And they don't really follow that woman as much anymore." Seija answers.
> "Ack! Who froze us!?" Yatsuhashi questions.
> Seems like those in storage are better Again, and have something to say.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 03:57:58 PM
Larva:

> Can we feel any movement within Aya?

Aya:

> Give Yukari a questioning look.
> "They don't? Oh, I suppose Lady Matara was looking for new subordinates, wasn't she?"
> Taking our hand off of Yukari's chest, reach into our own and retrieve the head, shoulders, and arms of whoever is causing that ruckus.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 04:00:24 PM
Larva:

> Can we feel any movement within Aya?

Aya:

> Give Yukari a questioning look.
> "They don't? Oh, I suppose Lady Matara was looking for new subordinates, wasn't she?"
> Taking our hand off of Yukari's chest, reach into our own and retrieve the head, shoulders, and arms of whoever is causing that ruckus.
Eternity:

> Energy?  Yes.

Aya:

> You pull out the moving peep.
> "Something like that." Yukari responds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 04:03:06 PM
Ami:

> Look around at where we are and who is present.
> "Uh, what's going on? Did I freeze or something?"

Aya:

> "Yes. It's fine now, at least here. Make sure to thank the princess that thawed you."
> Gesture toward Shinmyoumaru.

Ami:

> A princess? Did Lady Himekaidou do something somehow?
> Look at where Aya is gesturing for a princess of some sort.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 04:16:59 PM
Ami:

> Look around at where we are and who is present.
> "Uh, what's going on? Did I freeze or something?"

Aya:

> "Yes. It's fine now, at least here. Make sure to thank the princess that thawed you."
> Gesture toward Shinmyoumaru.

Ami:

> A princess? Did Lady Himekaidou do something somehow?
> Look at where Aya is gesturing for a princess of some sort.
Ami:

> most of these people you don't know. But Yukari is here for some reason...
> oh. There's a tiny person with a toy hammer...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 04:21:57 PM
Ami:

> Look confused.
> "Um..."
> ...Well, if Aya says that's what happened, then...
> Nod our head at the small girl.
> "Thank you for rescuing me, Princess. I'm sorry, I don't think I've met most anyone here before."

Aya:

> "Oh, that's right! You two still have a job to do, and meeting new people is perfect for that."
> Pull Suzaku's head, arms, and shoulders out as well, and let her get her bearings.
> Wind whisper to Yukari's ear: "Given I might need my hands more soon, would you object to being placed in there as needed, partially or fully? I don't have a problem with you saying no, of course."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2022, 04:47:58 PM
Ami:

> Look confused.
> "Um..."
> ...Well, if Aya says that's what happened, then...
> Nod our head at the small girl.
> "Thank you for rescuing me, Princess. I'm sorry, I don't think I've met most anyone here before."

Aya:

> "Oh, that's right! You two still have a job to do, and meeting new people is perfect for that."
> Pull Suzaku's head, arms, and shoulders out as well, and let her get her bearings.
> Wind whisper to Yukari's ear: "Given I might need my hands more soon, would you object to being placed in there as needed, partially or fully? I don't have a problem with you saying no, of course."
Aya:

> You pull out Suzaku, who comes an the way out instead, to stretch.
> "Is this the time for introductions? Do you not care about everyone else freezing out there?" Seija questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 25, 2022, 04:55:05 PM
Aya:

> Glance at Yukari for some sort of reaction.
> To Seija: "I have a lot of hats I need to wear. But I don't intend to stick around here much longer, for exactly the reason you're citing."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:47:35 AM
Aya:

> Glance at Yukari for some sort of reaction.
> To Seija: "I have a lot of hats I need to wear. But I don't intend to stick around here much longer, for exactly the reason you're citing."
Aya:

> She seems... in thought. You wonder what's going through her head. Is it about Merry still? Is it about the council idea? Seija? The incidents? You think this is pretty uncommon for her. She usually has a quick answer to anything and everything, whether it's blunt or cryptic.
> "So that means there's no one else on the case huh..." Seija seems to reveal her thoughts in asking you such.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:52:54 AM
Aya:

> "The Three Fairies of Light are off to try to give Cirno what for, if that counts. But I don't actually know how successful beating her up will be. Other than them and that Merry girl, I imagine no one else other than us is trying to fix things, because anyone that would be trying would have frozen solid a long time ago."
> Shove our writing implement and notepad toward Suzaku.
> "Here, take a quick note about how you're in the presence of the lords of this castle and their court musicians. Gotta build up your social knowledge."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 05:17:26 AM
Aya:

> "The Three Fairies of Light are off to try to give Cirno what for, if that counts. But I don't actually know how successful beating her up will be. Other than them and that Merry girl, I imagine no one else other than us is trying to fix things, because anyone that would be trying would have frozen solid a long time ago."
> Shove our writing implement and notepad toward Suzaku.
> "Here, take a quick note about how you're in the presence of the lords of this castle and their court musicians. Gotta build up your social knowledge."
Aya:

> "Better than no one." Seija says.
> "Didn't you say you weren't gonna get involved with this incident anyways?" Shinmyoumaru questions. "Even after giving a bit more help after saying that?"
> "...Shut up." Seija says. "This is a different incident..." she murmurs.
> "Oh." Suzaku takes note. "It's not like I'd forget meeting such a small person..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 05:22:53 AM
Aya:

> "Of course, but it's still good to know who's who."
> Gesture to Seija while looking at Suzaku.
> "Like how she's a professional contrarian who's also Mom to, like, everyone in this castle, and if you mess with your girlfriend then you'll be introduced face-first to your intestines."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 02:27:34 PM
Aya:

> "Of course, but it's still good to know who's who."
> Gesture to Seija while looking at Suzaku.
> "Like how she's a professional contrarian who's also Mom to, like, everyone in this castle, and if you mess with your girlfriend then you'll be introduced face-first to your intestines."
Aya:

> "If you're going to speak for me, why invite me to this group idea?"
> "We'll help out with the moon thing, then. Since someone's already on the cold issue." Shinmyoumaru says.
> "Actually, the first topic of this group idea is whether we want to go against this change, or accept it." Yukari comments. "And ill go get Ran ready to help." Yukari seems to respond to you, gapping away.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 02:30:05 PM
Aya:

> Did Seija react to being called a mom at all?
> "There is that, yeah. I admit I've been surprised by the number of people willing to consider just accepting the new normal, if not actively pushing for doing so. But not a lot of those people are stuck flightless in a floating castle high in the sky, which is why representation and different perspectives are important."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 02:37:58 PM
Aya:

> Did Seija react to being called a mom at all?
> "There is that, yeah. I admit I've been surprised by the number of people willing to consider just accepting the new normal, if not actively pushing for doing so. But not a lot of those people are stuck flightless in a floating castle high in the sky, which is why representation and different perspectives are important."
Aya:

> Not as much as you'd like.
> "Well, the ability and flight thing is annoying, but otherwise, it's probably not worth the effort to stop this change."
> Yukari returns.
> "We may have a problem."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 02:38:35 PM
Aya:

> Look to Yukari.
> "What's up?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 02:41:54 PM
Aya:

> Look to Yukari.
> "What's up?"
Aya:

> "My gap didn't lead anywhere. Give it a try to fly out?"
> "Just out the castle? Or-" Suzaku asks
> "Just the castle. Nowhere special. I'd like to observe something."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 02:45:33 PM
Aya:

> "Sure. In you go~"
> Grab Suzaku by the scruff and stick her back in our chest (though let her head and arms still be out).
> Look to Seija.
> "Back in a flash."
> Scoop Yukari up and fly out of the castle, hovering in mid-air.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 02:49:31 PM
Aya:

> "Sure. In you go~"
> Grab Suzaku by the scruff and stick her back in our chest (though let her head and arms still be out).
> Look to Seija.
> "Back in a flash."
> Scoop Yukari up and fly out of the castle, hovering in mid-air.
Aya:

> "Eh?" Suzaku questions as shes returned, mostly.
> You take Yukari up and head out.
> The surroundings are... different...
> The mountain isn't below you. In fact, things seem empty. It's it just sky now?
> "When did this happen?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 02:51:56 PM
Aya:

> "...Might it be a result of whatever the Princess did to rid the castle of the cold magic?"
> Feel for any nearby movement via the wind.
> Just for kicks,  try feeling for the location of the Great Hakurei Barrier via the wind, just in case it blocks wind.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 03:06:59 PM
Aya:

> "...Might it be a result of whatever the Princess did to rid the castle of the cold magic?"
> Feel for any nearby movement via the wind.
> Just for kicks,  try feeling for the location of the Great Hakurei Barrier via the wind, just in case it blocks wind.
Aya:

> The barrier usually let's wind, light, and such things pass through.
> Instead, you feel a stop after a distance. Like you're in a box.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 03:08:06 PM
Aya:

> Can we see any such blockage in the distance in any direction?
> Stiffen.
> "...Something's very wrong. We've been trapped somehow."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 03:15:05 PM
Aya:

> Can we see any such blockage in the distance in any direction?
> Stiffen.
> "...Something's very wrong. We've been trapped somehow."
Aya:

> No.
> "Any ideas?" Suzaku asks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 03:20:51 PM
Aya:

> "Based strictly on what we know, if I had to guess, I would guess that the Princess's wish to rid the castle of cold was granted by erecting some sort of barrier around the area, one that prevents passage of anything in either direction. If it's not that, and is instead some malevolent force from outside our brand-new cage...I have no idea who or what that could be. The list of people that can overpower Lady Yakumo in this manner is very short."
> Zip-fly to where we felt the wind getting blocked, to see if we can find a barrier of some kind.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 03:29:03 PM
Aya:

> "Based strictly on what we know, if I had to guess, I would guess that the Princess's wish to rid the castle of cold was granted by erecting some sort of barrier around the area, one that prevents passage of anything in either direction. If it's not that, and is instead some malevolent force from outside our brand-new cage...I have no idea who or what that could be. The list of people that can overpower Lady Yakumo in this manner is very short."
> Zip-fly to where we felt the wind getting blocked, to see if we can find a barrier of some kind.
Aya:

> You fly over to one edge.
> There's nothing else past the edge. Or rather, there's something, but you can't make it out.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 03:30:43 PM
Aya:

> Try putting a hand out to feel for a wall, or a point that we can't pass.
> "Hmm. I think I can see something, but I can't make out any details...can anyone else see that?"
> Point in the direction of the thing we sort-of see.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 03:33:59 PM
Aya:

> Try putting a hand out to feel for a wall, or a point that we can't pass.
> "Hmm. I think I can see something, but I can't make out any details...can anyone else see that?"
> Point in the direction of the thing we sort-of see.
Aya:

> You're blocked by something solid...
> "If you and I can't tell, who would?" Yukari questions. "That's someplace, but i can't put my finger on which. Nor do any guesses I think of sound close."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 03:36:03 PM
Aya:

> "Momi could. What unfortunate timing in that regard..."
> "Hmm. Lady Yakumo, since its current state is your handiwork, do you think being in my stomach would protect someone from that cold magic?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 03:40:48 PM
Aya:

> "Momi could. What unfortunate timing in that regard..."
> "Hmm. Lady Yakumo, since its current state is your handiwork, do you think being in my stomach would protect someone from that cold magic?"
Aya:

> "Well,  I don't think that cold counts as something harmful. I don't think it'd be protective against that. If it was something like an icicle falling on them, it shouldn't hurt. But freezing outright from cold would still happen. It shouldn't be painful at least.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 03:44:04 PM
Aya:

> Frown.
> "So simply swallowing the castle wouldn't protect them from freezing again."

Ami:

> Give Aya a blank look.
> "What."

Aya:

> Continue talking to Yukari while ignoring Ami.
> "That makes this difficult even if my theory is correct. I guess we should go back to them and explain the situation."
> If no one objects, zip-fly back to where Seija is (was?).
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 03:47:40 PM
Aya:

> Frown.
> "So simply swallowing the castle wouldn't protect them from freezing again."

Ami:

> Give Aya a blank look.
> "What."

Aya:

> Continue talking to Yukari while ignoring Ami.
> "That makes this difficult even if my theory is correct. I guess we should go back to them and explain the situation."
> If no one objects, zip-fly back to where Seija is (was?).
Aya:

> "Let's hope we don't have to give that little princess a rough time." Yukari says.
> You return to the rest.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 03:54:30 PM
Aya:

> Look to the lords of the castle.
> "Hey. So. We're...all kinda trapped in some sort of impenetrable barrier right now. It might be the mallet keeping the cold magic out of here by keeping everything out of here, it might be some unknown malevolent force, it might be something else entirely. We can't tell at the moment."
> Shrug.
> "This is your home, so I'll defer to you on why you want to do. But at the very least, my little group here would rather not be stuck here for an indeterminate amount of time. No offense, of course."

Ami:

> Give Aya an incredulous look.
> "Wait, wait, wait. I also wanna go back to the part where you suggested you could swallow this freakin' castle. What the hell are you on about?"

Aya:

> "Oh, yeah, you weren't around for that. Yeah, that's a thing I can do. I would do if it did what I want it to and I had permission to do so. But it won't do what I want it to do, so there's no reason to do it, unless the castle really wants me to do it for whatever reason."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:00:54 PM
Aya:

> Look to the lords of the castle.
> "Hey. So. We're...all kinda trapped in some sort of impenetrable barrier right now. It might be the mallet keeping the cold magic out of here by keeping everything out of here, it might be some unknown malevolent force, it might be something else entirely. We can't tell at the moment."
> Shrug.
> "This is your home, so I'll defer to you on why you want to do. But at the very least, my little group here would rather not be stuck here for an indeterminate amount of time. No offense, of course."

Ami:

> Give Aya an incredulous look.
> "Wait, wait, wait. I also wanna go back to the part where you suggested you could swallow this freakin' castle. What the hell are you on about?"

Aya:

> "Oh, yeah, you weren't around for that. Yeah, that's a thing I can do. I would do if it did what I want it to and I had permission to do so. But it won't do what I want it to do, so there's no reason to do it, unless the castle really wants me to do it for whatever reason."
Aya:

> "... what." The musicians question.
> "I'll undo the wish then..." Shinmyoumaru says.
> "That might be the wrong answer. Does the Mallet have it in it to redo it if it's wrong? " seija asks.
> "... no. Not to undo and redo this."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:04:11 PM
Ami:

> Gesture toward the musicians with an exasperated look.
> "Right?!? Thank you!"

Aya:

> "I agree with Seija. Don't undo it just yet, at least."
> "Would Satono and Mai doing their thing be able to help the mallet's battery issue, maybe?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:08:36 PM
Ami:

> Gesture toward the musicians with an exasperated look.
> "Right?!? Thank you!"

Aya:

> "I agree with Seija. Don't undo it just yet, at least."
> "Would Satono and Mai doing their thing be able to help the mallet's battery issue, maybe?"
Aya:

> "We heard that's the Mallet's entire thing." The mentioned dancers speak up, seemingly having joined "the rest" You returned to. You suppose they thawed out.
> "limiting its use keeps it from causing a backlash like when it's abused."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:09:43 PM
Aya:

> "Right, makes sense. Would you two doing your thing for the Princess help with that at all, do you think?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:17:03 PM
Aya:

> "Right, makes sense. Would you two doing your thing for the Princess help with that at all, do you think?"
Aya:

> "Nothing can help let her use the Mallet more." Seija answers. If its abused or overused, it'll cause an issue. Cut it in two? Each can probably only handle half as much before that limit. They're directly related. You just have to be patient and make careful choices with it." Seija elaborates. "If you really want more or of it, then get ready to deal with whatever incident it brings, and there you go."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:18:14 PM
Aya:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...I don't suppose, Lady Yakumo, that could you modify what you've got going on in me so that it would keep the cold out?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:19:03 PM
Aya:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...I don't suppose, Lady Yakumo, that could you modify what you've got going on in me so that it would keep the cold out?"
Aya:

> "Not with this incident making things more difficult, no. It is more than just a temperature."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:20:29 PM
Aya:

> Sigh.
> "Rats. I got nothin' else, then."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:24:15 PM
Aya:

> Sigh.
> "Rats. I got nothin' else, then."
Aya:

> "Seems we must wait on outside help then." Yukari comments...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:25:27 PM
Aya:

> Have Seija and Shinmyoumaru reacted at all each time the prospect of swallowing the castle has come up? If so, how did they react?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:26:11 PM
Aya:

> Have Seija and Shinmyoumaru reacted at all each time the prospect of swallowing the castle has come up? If so, how did they react?
Aya:

> They didn't seem much for it...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:28:29 PM
Aya:

> Do any of the castle-dwellers feel to us like they have affinity for wind? Maybe the musicians, since music is just really fancy air vibrations?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:44:58 PM
Aya:

> Do any of the castle-dwellers feel to us like they have affinity for wind? Maybe the musicians, since music is just really fancy air vibrations?
Aya:

> Theres... ...
> Raiko? Maybe?
> No, moreover,  you feel one that sorta fits... and another that feels weird in that regard...
> The strange thing is that those feel outside the edge, somewhat. Are they still in? Are they out? You can't tell... could you even ask for help from it?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:46:47 PM
Aya:

> Adopt a suddenly confused expression, then convert it to a thinking one.
> Let's try it! Send a wind command to the two new presences we feel: "Find a way past the barrier around the Shining Needle Castle without destroying it."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 04:52:19 PM
Aya:

> Adopt a suddenly confused expression, then convert it to a thinking one.
> Let's try it! Send a wind command to the two new presences we feel: "Find a way past the barrier around the Shining Needle Castle without destroying it."
Aya:

> You try...


???:

> ... At least you know you should do something about this Shining Needle Castle. Maybe that will help ease your mind.
> "You're seriously gonna make that come true at this rate."
> "But... it's finally my time. I was waiting for this."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 04:53:46 PM
[UNBEKANNT]:

> Where are we relative to the castle?
> Are we able to fly?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 05:02:10 PM
[UNBEKANNT]:

> Where are we relative to the castle?
> Are we able to fly?
???:

> Above.
> You think things were supposed to prevent flight, but... it seems you can at least float... wind currents should be enough to get you flying, or at least falling with style..
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 05:03:14 PM
Iku:

> How many other people are currently in our company?
> If there is only one other person with us, did they say both of those things previously, or did we say one or both of them?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 05:07:59 PM
Iku:

> How many other people are currently in our company?
> If there is only one other person with us, did they say both of those things previously, or did we say one or both of them?
Iku:

> A lot... mostly humans.
> And of course, Tenshi, causing a stir among them.
> "I'm fairly certain you're not actually dead! Maybe." Tenshi says.
> "But this is heaven. You said it yourself,  God."
> "I'm not God! And you'd at least have to be judged."
> "An angel then!" A Woman comments.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 05:09:45 PM
Iku:

> ...We're in Bhavaagra, right? Why are there loads of humans here? Humans don't go here.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 05:18:33 PM
Iku:

> ...We're in Bhavaagra, right? Why are there loads of humans here? Humans don't go here.
Iku:

> You're not sure... it's different. Everything's different.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 05:20:55 PM
Iku:

> What is our relationship with Tenshi?
> How good a dancer are we?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 05:51:11 PM
Iku:

> What is our relationship with Tenshi?
> How good a dancer are we?
Iku:

> Friendly. You guide her. Or try to...
> Exceptionally good. You think you still being able to float may be mostly because of such.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 05:53:02 PM
Iku:

> "Oh, they have you there, Eldest Daughter."
> Twirl over to Tenshi, gently hug her from behind, and rest our chin on top of her hat in a cheeky display of height dominance. (If the height gap between us is large enough, rest our chest on top of her hat instead, in an additional cheeky display of size dominance.)
> "You are indeed quite the angel~"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 06:07:38 PM
Iku:

> "Oh, they have you there, Eldest Daughter."
> Twirl over to Tenshi, gently hug her from behind, and rest our chin on top of her hat in a cheeky display of height dominance. (If the height gap between us is large enough, rest our chest on top of her hat instead, in an additional cheeky display of size dominance.)
> "You are indeed quite the angel~"
Iku:

> You calm your head about by resting on Tenshi's.
> "Don't encourage them..." Tenshi says, embarrassed about accepting the compliment or fighting this misunderstanding.
> "Angels have mom's too?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 06:12:54 PM
Iku:

> If we got up on our tiptoes, could we rest our chest on Tenshi's head?
> Adopt a look of innocent curious thinking, complete with a finger to our lips.
> "Oh my my, now that is quite the intriguing thought. Would you like to consider me your mother, Eldest Daughter, dear~? Or, well, your second mother, I suppose, since you do already have one."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 06:16:50 PM
Iku:

> If we got up on our tiptoes, could we rest our chest on Tenshi's head?
> Adopt a look of innocent curious thinking, complete with a finger to our lips.
> "Oh my my, now that is quite the intriguing thought. Would you like to consider me your mother, Eldest Daughter, dear~? Or, well, your second mother, I suppose, since you do already have one."
Iku:

> It'd be closer. Maybe without her hat? This is without trying first anyways.
> "You sure bother me like one at times. " Tenshi responds.
> well, she hasn't tried to get you off yet.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 06:19:44 PM
Iku:

> Pout.
> "Well, that's not a very nice thing to say to your new second mother."
> Let go of Tenshi with one arm (keep the other arm on her).
> Then get up on our tiptoes, use our now-free hand to tilt-lift the back half of her hat, and try to get our chest on top of her head to rest it there. (If we're successful, we can let the hat fall back down onto our chest and resume hugging Tenshi with both arms.)
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 06:24:06 PM
Iku:

> Pout.
> "Well, that's not a very nice thing to say to your new second mother."
> Let go of Tenshi with one arm (keep the other arm on her).
> Then get up on our tiptoes, use our now-free hand to tilt-lift the back half of her hat, and try to get our chest on top of her head to rest it there. (If we're successful, we can let the hat fall back down onto our chest and resume hugging Tenshi with both arms.)
Iku:

> You try...
> Yep. Barely. It'd be better if you lifted your chest yourself instead.
> "Can we at least do something about this? I'm sure this is Yukari's fault somehow." Tenshi gestures around.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 06:27:02 PM
Iku:

> Take on a less airheaded teasing and more normal, serious-business tone.
> "We probably should, shouldn't we? I can't really say with any confidence who might or might not be responsible, but I did suddenly get a strange inspiration to investigate the Shining Needle Castle specifically. I don't suppose you had something similar involving Miss Yakumo, Eldest Daughter?"
> Use the same arm as before to slightly lift our chest and place it more snugly on Tenshi's head. Then resume hugging her with both arms.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 06:32:19 PM
Iku:

> Take on a less airheaded teasing and more normal, serious-business tone.
> "We probably should, shouldn't we? I can't really say with any confidence who might or might not be responsible, but I did suddenly get a strange inspiration to investigate the Shining Needle Castle specifically. I don't suppose you had something similar involving Miss Yakumo, Eldest Daughter?"
> Use the same arm as before to slightly lift our chest and place it more snugly on Tenshi's head. Then resume hugging her with both arms.
Iku:

> You adjust.
> That's better~
> "No. These people have just been on my mind this whole time..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 06:35:39 PM
Iku:

> "That's strange, I didn't put them there until just now. But I think it worth investigating that castle, to try to suss out why it popped into my mind if nothing else. Would you be able to join me if I made an attempt, given how unsteady aerial travel is at the moment?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 06:39:11 PM
Iku:

> "That's strange, I didn't put them there until just now. But I think it worth investigating that castle, to try to suss out why it popped into my mind if nothing else. Would you be able to join me if I made an attempt, given how unsteady aerial travel is at the moment?"
Iku:

> "Yeah. You'll just carry me, won't you?" She says, somewhat expectantly.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 06:40:37 PM
Iku:

> If we can see any part of Tenshi's face, can we tell how she's taking having our chest on her head?
> Smile and resume the earlier airheaded teasing tone.
> "Oh, Mother would be most delighted to give you a piggyback ride, dearie."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 06:42:28 PM
Iku:

> If we can see any part of Tenshi's face, can we tell how she's taking having our chest on her head?
> Smile and resume the earlier airheaded teasing tone.
> "Oh, Mother would be most delighted to give you a piggyback ride, dearie."
Iku:

> You can't, but you can tell she's probably getting red, despite how she's speaking.

> "And are.." She whispers. "Are we just leaving all these guys?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 06:44:50 PM
Iku:

> Lean our head down a little closer to Tenshi's ears, squishing ourselves into her head some more in the process.
> Whisper in return.
> "I don't know that we really have a choice, if we wish to accomplish anything. I can give them some behavior guidelines, but beyond that, we may very well need to leave their care to the other celestials and Palace workers."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 06:47:31 PM
Iku:

> Lean our head down a little closer to Tenshi's ears, squishing ourselves into her head some more in the process.
> Whisper in return.
> "I don't know that we really have a choice, if we wish to accomplish anything. I can give them some behavior guidelines, but beyond that, we may very well need to leave their care to the other celestials and Palace workers."
Iku:

> "Well, we angels have some business to attend to. If you're here, it's too be expected, but we hope you behave yourselves." Tenshi spouts
> The men and women Nod
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 06:49:23 PM
Iku:

> Keep pressing into Tenshi's head.
> "Yes, and as much as this is probably obvious, do be careful of edges. No one wants anyone to go tumbling over into the air."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 07:51:06 PM
Iku:

> Keep pressing into Tenshi's head.
> "Yes, and as much as this is probably obvious, do be careful of edges. No one wants anyone to go tumbling over into the air."
Iku:

> The human's all nod to you this time.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 07:53:44 PM
Iku:

> Try leaning a liittle bit forward as well, so maybe we can get a bit of a view of Tenshi's face.
> "With that, shall we depart?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2022, 07:59:45 PM
Iku:

> Try leaning a liittle bit forward as well, so maybe we can get a bit of a view of Tenshi's face.
> "With that, shall we depart?"
Iku:

> "Yeah, let's go already." Tenshi breaks off from you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 27, 2022, 08:00:45 PM
Iku:

> Can we tell where the Shining Needle Castle is relative to our current location?
> "Of course. Do you have a preference for how I carry you?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 29, 2022, 12:04:38 AM
Seki
>Do a mental review of what has happened
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 29, 2022, 02:59:00 AM
Iku:

> Can we tell where the Shining Needle Castle is relative to our current location?
> "Of course. Do you have a preference for how I carry you?"
Seki
>Do a mental review of what has happened
Iku:

> You aren't sure...
> "Any way will do. Just don't hold me by my leg or something like I'm a doll."

Seki:

> Following the duel between Aya's new friends and Daiyousei's, you took the Scarlet Devil Mansion residents' home. They froze partway through at some point, but you managed to thaw them all out with the fire that engulfs your head, which you have some sitting at a fireplace for them and anyone else that needs it. Suffice to say, this is surely a start of you being more useful, right?
> ...You hope this isn't just something special to fairies, and that you'd have been useless if you weren't a fairy like Daiyousei suggested you are...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 29, 2022, 03:01:12 AM
Iku:

> What is Heaven's stance on lewd activities?
> Have we ever considered such things before?
> Has Tenshi ever shown interest in such things?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 29, 2022, 03:06:49 AM
Seki
>. . .Let's concentrate on helping.

>"Mistress, are there other coworkers in the mansion that need to be thawed?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 29, 2022, 03:10:01 AM
Iku:

> What is Heaven's stance on lewd activities?
> Have we ever considered such things before?
> Has Tenshi ever shown interest in such things?
Seki
>. . .Let's concentrate on helping.

>"Mistress, are there other coworkers in the mansion that need to be thawed?"
Iku:

> You try to recall if it was ever brought up... No?
> Maybe the Dragon Palace did?
> No, they're the same place.
> No wait, the Dragon Palace is the moon.
> But that can't be. You don't remember it as such at all. It should be at the... Where?
> What is the Dragon Palace? It can't be the Lunar Capital. Where is it?
> "So?" Tenshi snaps you out of the confusions again. Right... You should at least focus on something you know, like that something's calling you to this castle.
> You wouldn't take the lead in such a thing if it were to happen. If Tenshi brought it up herself, then you think you'd go along, since her deciding it would already be a big step for herself. You don't think she'd halfheartedly decide to try something like such and back off midway through.
> No strong examples that you know of.

Seki:

> "Are there?" Remilia questions.
> "P-Probably..." One of the fairies says. "We can't just gather everyone in this one room..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 29, 2022, 03:16:09 AM
Iku:

> Shake our head to snap ourselves out of the confusion.
> "Apologies, Eldest Daughter, I confused myself over something unrelated. I hope you understand."
> Scoop Tenshi up in our arms in front of us.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 29, 2022, 09:23:26 AM
Seki
>"Then we can light the other fire places and let them thaw."

>Did our fire burn our maid hat?

>"It's too bad we can wrap ourselves in the flames.  Does it actually feel like regular fire to everyone?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 29, 2022, 01:02:41 PM
Iku:

> Shake our head to snap ourselves out of the confusion.
> "Apologies, Eldest Daughter, I confused myself over something unrelated. I hope you understand."
> Scoop Tenshi up in our arms in front of us.
Seki
>"Then we can light the other fire places and let them thaw."

>Did our fire burn our maid hat?

>"It's too bad we can wrap ourselves in the flames.  Does it actually feel like regular fire to everyone?"
Iku:

> "I don't know what's been bothering you, but if you're ready to go, then lets."
> You pick Tenshi up. She seems to hold no objections.

Seki:

> "Oh. I guess that works."
> It hasn't.
> "It hardly feels different from normal fire." The fairies say.
> "A bit different, maybe." Flandre speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 29, 2022, 01:04:09 PM
Iku:

> "It is something we can perhaps discuss on the trip, if you wish."
> Turn back to the humans.
> "We will be back when we can. In the meantime, again, please do not do what I am about to do."
> Waltz over the edge and begin attempting to float out into the open again.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 29, 2022, 01:27:42 PM
Iku:

> "It is something we can perhaps discuss on the trip, if you wish."
> Turn back to the humans.
> "We will be back when we can. In the meantime, again, please do not do what I am about to do."
> Waltz over the edge and begin attempting to float out into the open again.
Iku:

> You trail over the edge and start to descend.
> Clouds block your view of what's further down. It feels a bit cold though.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 29, 2022, 01:28:50 PM
Iku:

> "Hmm, oddly chilly. Are you feeling that as well?"

Aya:

> Can we feel those presences moving?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 29, 2022, 01:47:24 PM
Iku:

> "Hmm, oddly chilly. Are you feeling that as well?"

Aya:

> Can we feel those presences moving?
Iku:

> "A bit. No problem though."
> Retrieving her Scarlet sword, Tenshi seems to part the clouds, as well as the Chilly feeling.

Aya:

> You feel the wind being disturbed above.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 29, 2022, 01:52:46 PM
Iku:

> "Ah, thank you."
> What can we see below us now?

Aya:

> "...I think I might have made semi-contact with someone outside. Pardon me a moment."
> If we're not presently holding Yukari, scoop her back up. Then fly in the direction that we feel the wind disturbance.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 29, 2022, 11:01:20 PM
Seki
>"What feels different about it?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 30, 2022, 02:18:05 PM
Iku:

> "Ah, thank you."
> What can we see below us now?

Aya:

> "...I think I might have made semi-contact with someone outside. Pardon me a moment."
> If we're not presently holding Yukari, scoop her back up. Then fly in the direction that we feel the wind disturbance.
Seki
>"What feels different about it?"
Iku:

> An upside down building.

Aya:

> You fly out and up.
> Ah. The celestial and her bother.

Seki:

> "I'd say if I knew." She frowns a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 30, 2022, 02:23:42 PM
Iku:

> "Hmm, that's odd. Might that be what we're looking for?"
> Aim our descent toward the building.

Aya:

> "There!"
> Try giving the celestial a wind-order to move towards the crow tengu near the Shining Needle Castle that's carrying the gap youkai.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on September 30, 2022, 03:34:33 PM
Iku:

> "Hmm, that's odd. Might that be what we're looking for?"
> Aim our descent toward the building.

Aya:

> "There!"
> Try giving the celestial a wind-order to move towards the crow tengu near the Shining Needle Castle that's carrying the gap youkai.
Iku:

> Another idea. To-
> Ah.  Those two.
> "great. Yukari herself came by huh..." Tenshi frowns.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 30, 2022, 03:39:52 PM
Iku:

> Aim our descent for the tengu and gap youkai.
> "It would appear so."
> Frown a bit.
> "But that makes this situation even more curious, don't you think? Why is she being carried, and why does she need rescue? Surely she could simply gap herself to safety? There must be more to this than meets the eye."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on September 30, 2022, 08:00:46 PM
Seki
>Nod

>"Is there anything that anyone needs or wants before I go to help thaw everyone?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on October 02, 2022, 01:44:56 PM
Iku:

> Aim our descent for the tengu and gap youkai.
> "It would appear so."
> Frown a bit.
> "But that makes this situation even more curious, don't you think? Why is she being carried, and why does she need rescue? Surely she could simply gap herself to safety? There must be more to this than meets the eye."
Seki
>Nod

>"Is there anything that anyone needs or wants before I go to help thaw everyone?"
Iku:

> You continue floating towards the two.
> "Maybe she's screwed up somewhere with all the human's suddenly in heaven." Tenshi says.
> "What's this about heaven?" Yukari questions.

Seki:

> the only responses you get are shaking heads.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 02, 2022, 02:36:59 PM
Aya, Iku:

> Can we hear through the barrier?
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on October 02, 2022, 04:15:42 PM
Seki
>Turn to the fairy. "Can you show me where hearths and wood are?"
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2022, 02:16:00 AM
Aya, Iku:

> Can we hear through the barrier?
Seki
>Turn to the fairy. "Can you show me where hearths and wood are?"
Iku:

> Barrier?

Aya:

> They seem to be inside it with you in the first place.

Seki:

> "Hurts and wood?"
> "I know the mistress can make crosses, but I haven't heard about stakes."
> "She said hurts, not hearts."
> "Stakes do hurt vampires though. I think."
> "Only if you drive it into their heart."
> "Can they even eat steak from their chest?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 03, 2022, 02:17:12 AM
Aya:

> "Hey, wait, how'd you two get in here?!"
> Knock on the barrier with a foot.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2022, 02:28:40 AM
Aya:

> "Hey, wait, how'd you two get in here?!"
> Knock on the barrier with a foot.
Aya:

> You tap the side barrier.
> "From above, obviously. Seems like you're flying just fine." Tenshi comments.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 03, 2022, 02:31:10 AM
Iku:

> Noting that the tengu's foot seems to be hitting something, try passing through the space above where she is kicking.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on October 03, 2022, 02:32:52 AM
Seki
>Imagine Remilia eating from a giant mouth in her chest.  Welp, there's nightmare fuel.

>"Hearth, not hurt.  It means fireplace."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2022, 02:35:16 AM
Iku:

> Noting that the tengu's foot seems to be hitting something, try passing through the space above where she is kicking.
Seki
>Imagine Remilia eating from a giant mouth in her chest.  Welp, there's nightmare fuel.

>"Hearth, not hurt.  It means fireplace."
Iku:

> You try...
> ... There's a wall?

Seki:

> "Oh. Sure thing." One of the fairies leads.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 03, 2022, 02:37:35 AM
Aya:

> "I am, but we're still trapped inside this barrier!"
> Try giving Tenshi a wind order to stare at our chest.

Iku:

> Frown.
> "Hrm. That's strange. There is indeed something there."
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2022, 03:21:34 AM
Aya:

> "I am, but we're still trapped inside this barrier!"
> Try giving Tenshi a wind order to stare at our chest.

Iku:

> Frown.
> "Hrm. That's strange. There is indeed something there."
Aya:

> Tenshi seems preoccupied with the barrier, despite your attempt.
> "Does it not span up all the way, perhaps?" Yukari considers.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 03, 2022, 03:25:30 AM
Larva:

> Examine the new lady that's being carried.

Ami:

> Whisper to Suzaku: "Hey, should we be taking notes about these new people?"

Aya:

> How heavy are we feeling at this point?
> "That would be really handy if it did. But would that really affect your gap ability, Lady Yakumo?"
> Give Tenshi that same wind order again.
Title: Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
Post by: Philosopher on October 03, 2022, 04:19:27 AM
Seki
>Follow that fairy