Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4  (Read 30003 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« on: July 26, 2022, 08:50:43 PM »
Seki
>Huh, sure I'm weak and Alice is strong.
->But why does it hurt my ego so much?
Aya:

> You are Aya Shameimaru, the fastest girl in Gensokyo who is tackling the current incident headfirst. That would be the phenomenon starting with the moon shining brightly and having progressed to Gensokyo becoming mixed between fantasy and reality. The most obvious change being that locations have been altered, such as the Human Village and the underground city of Former Hell, and the most obvious issue being that flight is almost impossible for those without an explainable means, such as wings or propulsion. You've begun to suggest that a council be made so that the residents of Gensokyo can decide how to take these changes on.
> Additionally, the Ice Fairy, Cirno, seems to have gotten snowballed into an incident of her own, resulting in there being two of her - one seemingly stronger than before and currently causing another incident from what you have seen and heard here, - and the other being the "inner", less enthusiastic smaller version of her that you hold in your arms.
> You stand in Reimu's passage to the underground, having met back up with nearly all of your group. Daiyousei has requested a fight between your allies and hers before you, or her, sets off to brace the other troublemaking Cirno.

Seki:

> Alongside the aforementioned incident business, you've become a maid for the Scarlet Devil Mansion, approved by both mistress Remilia and Flandre Scarlet. You have your new steeds and carriage to thank for this, which you have parked in the underground here.
> Despite having the capacity to ride seemingly anywhere and still create and float your heads some distance away from you, you still feel weak compared to many of those around you... You wonder if there's a way past such...

> "Yep. I'd like to try out fighting alongside you more as well." Koa adds.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 09:42:53 PM »
Aya:

> "Works for me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 12:13:31 AM »
Seki
>Look Cirno in the eye
->"You might be the strongest fairy, but there will always be someone stronger and someone better."
-->Nod. "The greatest strength you possess is to keep on going even when you suffer setbacks. With this strength you've overcome many."
--->"Compare the Cirno of today to the fairy you were when born."

>"So, Cirno, tell me.  What will you do?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 07:15:40 PM »
Aya:

> "Works for me."
Seki
>Look Cirno in the eye
->"You might be the strongest fairy, but there will always be someone stronger and someone better."
-->Nod. "The greatest strength you possess is to keep on going even when you suffer setbacks. With this strength you've overcome many."
--->"Compare the Cirno of today to the fairy you were when born."

>"So, Cirno, tell me.  What will you do?"
Aya:

> "Alright then. Let's give them some space out here. Unless you want them to do this elsewhere?" Daiyousei asks.
> "You could use our place, since this is right next to another realm." The Oni Shingyoku gestures towards the exit where the snow is blowing heavily at.

Seki:

> "Not like I was trying to be the strongest anymore." Cirno murmurs. "At least not being uselessevery encounter would've been nice..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2022, 07:18:56 PM »
Aya:

> Lightly rub Cirno's head. "You've certainly not been useless in any encounters so far today."
> To DaiGyoku: "I'm fine with whatever works for you all."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2022, 07:21:39 PM »
Aya:

> Lightly rub Cirno's head. "You've certainly not been useless in any encounters so far today."
> To DaiGyoku: "I'm fine with whatever works for you all."
Aya:

> "Let's just get started." Koa leads the way back through the doorway.
> Alice follows, and as do the fairies and Daiyousei.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 07:22:31 PM »
Aya:

> "Hopefully there isn't too much more havoc caused out there while we're doing this..."
> Head through the door as well.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 07:26:23 PM »
Seki
>"I understand where your coming from.  It hurts, but you need keep trying and maybe you can't win then you have to be clever or be useful another way."

>Pat our coach
->"I cannot fight to save my life, but I can help ferry those who can."

>Which of our horses looks the best for riding in Aya and Daiyousei's bet?

//Argh it took too long to write

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 07:29:53 PM »
Aya:

> "Hopefully there isn't too much more havoc caused out there while we're doing this..."
> Head through the door as well.
Seki
>"I understand where your coming from.  It hurts, but you need keep trying and maybe you can't win then you have to be clever or be useful another way."

>Pat our coach
->"I cannot fight to save my life, but I can help ferry those who can."

>Which of our horses looks the best for riding in Aya and Daiyousei's bet?

//Argh it took too long to write
Seki:

> "I haven't even been as helpful as that, even..." The ice fairy speaks.
> They all look great. You'd find it difficult to pick one to favor out of them...
> Wait, you haven't even named them. Why are you thinking about them like that?

Aya:

> You follow suit to watch...

Ami:

> You're not sure about this... but you've already decided to follow through. Suzaku hasn't set herself on a decision yet, but she always follows along and goes with the flow, so you believe she'll try her best as well. Though, it's a bit of an issue that you aren't going against those two fairies. You're getting a lot of trust put into you here, and at least the puppeteer is well known.
> Though, that's a positive. It means you know more of what what expect from her. No idea about her supposed sister in this Devil, however...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 07:35:15 PM »
Ami:

> How formidable are we with our shakujo?
> What sort of combat capabilities do we have outside of simply braining people with our staff?
> How is Suzaku in combat?
> Based on our readings of Shameimaru, how much confidence does she actually seem to have in us? How does that make us feel?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2022, 07:36:52 PM »
Seki
>Can our coach fit through the door?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2022, 02:26:16 PM »
Ami:

> How formidable are we with our shakujo?
> What sort of combat capabilities do we have outside of simply braining people with our staff?
> How is Suzaku in combat?
> Based on our readings of Shameimaru, how much confidence does she actually seem to have in us? How does that make us feel?
Seki
>Can our coach fit through the door?
Ami:

> You are good enough to beat other regular Tengu. You're a bit versed in using your own wind as well, rather than the natural neutral wind all around. You're not sure if Aya managed such yet, but her control over wins is already unmatched.
> You are capable of what you'd call Combo Wind Arts. It's just causing more to happen in sequence, starting from wind. Thus, even though you don't have strong fire magic like some residents of Gensokyo,  you could still make an optimized firestorm. You might be able to snag some snow, but going in there would make it hard to bring it over. You could likely escalate wind to Aya's level if nothing interrupts you. You're still nowhere near as fast though.

> Suzaku, you believe, isn't very incredible. She just follows and follows. You think she probably specializes in not thinking and just flowing.
> Given she was ready to bring the two of you against a giant curse snake God, and now a well known magician who always holds back and her so called sister... you're feeling a bit pressured. Either they aren't a big deal since she thinks you, who isn't on her nor Megumu's levels,  can take them, or she thinks the two of you are still that much better... you don't want to disappoint her with that much now.

Seki:

> Yes.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2022, 02:33:20 PM »
Ami:

> Were we let out of Aya, or are we still mostly stuffed into her? What about Suzaku?
> How does Aya's body feel, anyway?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2022, 02:35:41 PM »
Ami:

> Were we let out of Aya, or are we still mostly stuffed into her? What about Suzaku?
> How does Aya's body feel, anyway?
Ami:

> She pulled the two of you out.
> You don't want to dwell on that...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2022, 02:36:04 PM »
Ami:

> Why not?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2022, 02:39:34 PM »
Ami:

> Why not?
Ami:

> Why would you want to? This definitely isn't the time to be thinking about her body, especially when she just said she doesn't want to distract the two of you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 02:43:42 PM »
Aya:

> Utsuho's chest is still visible, right?
> If so, while watching our new subordinates, reach into our chest, find that same specific spot on Utsuho we were most recently stroking, and resume stroking it in the same way, to see if she resumes growing and heating up as a result.

Ami:

> Glance over at Suzaku.
> "Well...you ready?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 03:26:14 PM »
Aya:

> Utsuho's chest is still visible, right?
> If so, while watching our new subordinates, reach into our chest, find that same specific spot on Utsuho we were most recently stroking, and resume stroking it in the same way, to see if she resumes growing and heating up as a result.

Ami:

> Glance over at Suzaku.
> "Well...you ready?"
Aya:

> Yes.
> You try to reach in, but you can't seem to get to where you're aiming for inside your chest.

Ami:

> "No? Do we even have a plan?" Suzaku questions, still standing out here with you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 03:28:11 PM »
Ami:

> Have we not gone through the door yet?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 03:35:42 PM »
Ami:

> Have we not gone through the door yet?
Ami:

> Neither of you have followed Aya in yet.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2022, 03:38:36 PM »
Ami:

> "I certainly don't, and I'm guessing you don't either. But I'd guess the other two don't have one either, given how sudden this all is. We can probably at least put up a good fight on the fly."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2022, 03:40:38 PM »
Ami:

> "I certainly don't, and I'm guessing you don't either. But I'd guess the other two don't have one either, given how sudden this all is. We can probably at least put up a good fight on the fly."
Ami:

> "Ugh... we're gonna get out asses kicked..." Suzaku sighs, heading in.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2022, 03:42:57 PM »
Ami:

> Frown a bit, but follow.
> "We're being trusted with this; surely there's some reason for that. Aya even implied she wants to take us on as Bunbunmaru employees. That's enough to tell me we have a fighting chance."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 03:47:40 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2022, 03:49:55 PM »
Ami:

> Frown a bit, but follow.
> "We're being trusted with this; surely there's some reason for that. Aya even implied she wants to take us on as Bunbunmaru employees. That's enough to tell me we have a fighting chance."
Ami:

> "Won't it look worse if we try but fail?"
> "Ready you two?" Alice questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2022, 03:51:37 PM »
Ami:

> To Suzaku: "I think it'd look worse to not try in the first place, myself..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2022, 03:53:31 PM »
Ami:

> To Suzaku: "I think it'd look worse to not try in the first place, myself..."
Ami:

> "Okay... ready..." Suzaku gulps.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2022, 03:58:15 PM »
Ami:

> Look over to Aya.

Aya:

> Smile at Ami and give her a thumbs-up.

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Get a combat-ready grip on our shakujo and take up a combat stance slightly ahead of Suzaku (off to the side rather than directly in front).
> "Let's see what we've all got, then."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2022, 04:00:09 PM »
Seki
>Go through the door

>"Alrighty, you'll be Shadow, you Fortune, Host, and you’ll  be Striker."
->Point to each of the horses as we name them from left to right starting at the lead."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2022, 03:16:31 PM »
Ami:

> Look over to Aya.

Aya:

> Smile at Ami and give her a thumbs-up.

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Get a combat-ready grip on our shakujo and take up a combat stance slightly ahead of Suzaku (off to the side rather than directly in front).
> "Let's see what we've all got, then."
Seki
>Go through the door

>"Alrighty, you'll be Shadow, you Fortune, Host, and you’ll  be Striker."
->Point to each of the horses as we name them from left to right starting at the lead."
Aya:

> You get ready.
> "Let's begin then." Alice throws a small group of dolls into the air. Though it looks like they have wings. Fairies?
> "Hey, Alice, let's try something." The little devil floats behind the puppeteer, sending some... books, off towards the fairy dolls.

Seki:

> You head in,  naming your horses. They all seem to enjoy it.
> The fight appears to have started.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2022, 03:22:47 PM »
Ami:

> Are we more projectile-oriented or melee-oriented?
> Judging from the size of the doll-fairy-things, do we think the wind we can summon in an instant is strong enough to interfere with their flight capabilities?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH