Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4  (Read 577 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2022, 03:24:16 PM »
Ami:

> Are we more projectile-oriented or melee-oriented?
> Judging from the size of the doll-fairy-things, do we think the wind we can summon in an instant is strong enough to interfere with their flight capabilities?
Ami:

> Your fine with both, though better at ranged attacks.
> You believe so.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2022, 03:43:57 PM »
Ami:

> Let's try it, then, while we're still in the feeling-out stage. Send a gust of wind at the doll-fairy-things in the hopes of blowing them away. (If we can use our shakujo as some sort of focus for making our wind stronger, do so.)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2022, 04:43:32 PM »
Seki
>Are the nameless fairies in here

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2022, 02:23:02 PM »
Ami:

> Let's try it, then, while we're still in the feeling-out stage. Send a gust of wind at the doll-fairy-things in the hopes of blowing them away. (If we can use our shakujo as some sort of focus for making our wind stronger, do so.)
Seki
>Are the nameless fairies in here
Ami:

> You send a quick gust the dolls way.
> It does knock them off balance, but the puppeteer pulls them back towards the books.
> "Good attempt." Alice praises.
> The dolls begin to each glow q different color as they read the books...
> "See, I knew we'd pair well." The devil boasts.
> You don't see Suzaku. Did she bail?

Seki:

> Yes.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2022, 02:26:43 PM »
Seki
>Say to the fairies, "My power is connected to names.  It might give your names. I haven't tested it so I don't know.  Want to try?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2022, 02:30:32 PM »
Aya:

> Do we see Suzaku?

Ami:

> Er...try shifting the direction of our wind so it blows across the books, flipping the pages rapidly to the end.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2022, 02:51:59 PM »
Seki
>Say to the fairies, "My power is connected to names.  It might give your names. I haven't tested it so I don't know.  Want to try?"
Aya:

> Do we see Suzaku?

Ami:

> Er...try shifting the direction of our wind so it blows across the books, flipping the pages rapidly to the end.
Seki:

> "We'll wait on Dai. It's only natural that she be who we get our names from, if not ourselves." The duo speaks

Aya:

> No. But it seems familiar. You feel like she's going for... Koa, maybe?

Ami:

> You send a gust around and behind the dolls, trying to flutter the pages.
> Though it works a bit, they still seem focused.
> "You think you can have them all cast different spells?" The devil asks.
> "Of course." Alice glances back. "Who do you take- !? Dodge!" Alice calls out.
> Though it seems late, as you see the devil lurch over, Suzaku suddenly right in front of her, with her fist in the devil's gut.
> The books vanish, and the devil slumps, motionless.
> "Koa!" The large fairy calls out.
> "I-I knocked her out?" Suzaku questions. "Hah.. maybe we'll actually win easy? "
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2022, 02:56:33 PM »
Ami:

> "Maybe. But don't think that way until victory is actually secured."
> Try flinging a basic circle of bullets at the blonde, one about four feet in diameter. Again, use our staff as a focus (swinging it in said circle if need be) if it will help.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2022, 03:01:36 PM »
Seki
>Shrug
>"Suit yourselves.  Do you mind if I try my ability on you?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2022, 03:20:17 PM »
Ami:

> "Maybe. But don't think that way until victory is actually secured."
> Try flinging a basic circle of bullets at the blonde, one about four feet in diameter. Again, use our staff as a focus (swinging it in said circle if need be) if it will help.
Seki
>Shrug
>"Suit yourselves.  Do you mind if I try my ability on you?"
Ami:

> "Nice punch!" The Oni Shingyoku praises.
> You toss some danmaku the puppeteers way, but she easily evades.
> "This will be trouble... I'll make up for Koa just a little, then."
> Alice opens her grimoire, followed by a spectral image of the book floating into the air. It starts giving off a greenish glow.
> The airborne dolls return fire towards you, while Suzaku sets the devil down.

Seki:

> "Not sure..." The fairies respond.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2022, 03:21:29 PM »
Ami:

> So the dolls fire bullets too, eh? Good to know.
> What do the incoming patterns look like?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2022, 03:25:00 PM »
Ami:

> So the dolls fire bullets too, eh? Good to know.
> What do the incoming patterns look like?
Ami:

> They're all straight aimed shots. Just a short burst of 3 or so each, though with a bit of spread. Trivial to dodge.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2022, 03:27:37 PM »
Ami:

> Float upward to get out of the way of the bullets, and return fire with a horizontal line of our own, aimed at the dolls rather than the blonde.

Aya:

> If we can at our current angle, sneak a peek up Ami.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2022, 03:28:48 PM »
Ami:

> Float upward to get out of the way of the bullets, and return fire with a horizontal line of our own, aimed at the dolls rather than the blonde.

Aya:

> If we can at our current angle, sneak a peek up Ami.
Ami:

> You-
> ? That's funny. Your wings can't pick up any air to lift with...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2022, 03:30:32 PM »
Ami:

> Let a flash of panic fly across our face.
> Dive unceremoniously to the left, forgetting about the counterattack for the moment. Focus instead on (a) not hurting ourselves by hurtling headfirst into the ground or something, and (b) keeping a visual on the blonde.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2022, 03:40:09 PM »
Ami:

> Float upward to get out of the way of the bullets, and return fire with a horizontal line of our own, aimed at the dolls rather than the blonde.

Aya:

> If we can at our current angle, sneak a peek up Ami.
Ami:

> Let a flash of panic fly across our face.
> Dive unceremoniously to the left, forgetting about the counterattack for the moment. Focus instead on (a) not hurting ourselves by hurtling headfirst into the ground or something, and (b) keeping a visual on the blonde.
Ami:

> With your original plan suddenly thwarted, you make a last second alternative choice and dive it the way.
> Suzaku quickly picks you up onto your feet, running with you as another squad of dolls has appeared, giving similar fire while the first recover and aim.

Aya:

> Amidst her dodge roll... or dive, if not for Suzaku, you can spot that the temporary leader's choice today may be black.
> On another note, it feels like there's no wind in here. At all. What a strange feeling to feel.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2022, 03:43:01 PM »
Aya:

> How much heat is Ami packin' back there?

Ami:

> Give Suzaku's hand a light squeeze in non-verbal thanks.
> If Suzaku continues running, keep running with her. Presumably she'll run far enough to get us out of the way of the incoming wave...
> While moving, slash our shakujo horizontally to fire off a line of bullets at the first wave of dolls.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2022, 03:43:11 PM »
Seki
>Does our ability give us a feeling that we can tell the nameless fairies names?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2022, 04:00:42 PM »
Aya:

> How much heat is Ami packin' back there?

Ami:

> Give Suzaku's hand a light squeeze in non-verbal thanks.
> If Suzaku continues running, keep running with her. Presumably she'll run far enough to get us out of the way of the incoming wave...
> While moving, slash our shakujo horizontally to fire off a line of bullets at the first wave of dolls.
Seki
>Does our ability give us a feeling that we can tell the nameless fairies names?
Aya:

> You'd need a better look.

Ami:

> You start to keep up without her aid, returning fire as the first bullets miss.
> Some of the first squad is taken out, given their failure to dodge far enough,  but you might now more firepower to one-shot all of them.
> The second group is gathering in the first.
> "What did she do to my abilities?" Suzaku questions, stopping.

Seki:

> They appear to already have names you can discern?
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2022, 04:02:38 PM »
Seki
>"Wait, are you sure you don't have names?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2022, 04:03:35 PM »
Ami:

> Stop as well. (Keep a hold of Suzaku's hand for now unless she tries to let go of us.)
> "What do you mean?"
> What's the green-glowing book up to while the dolls are regrouping?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2022, 04:07:04 PM »
Seki
>"Wait, are you sure you don't have names?"
Ami:

> Stop as well. (Keep a hold of Suzaku's hand for now unless she tries to let go of us.)
> "What do you mean?"
> What's the green-glowing book up to while the dolls are regrouping?
Seki:

> "We told you,  Dai's gonna give us names later. Im sure she has some in mind."

Ami:

> It's just floating there unguarded. Looks unreal.
> The dolls aim at you,  and you see lasers begin to manifest in a net around the two of you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2022, 04:10:35 PM »
Ami:

> Are any of the lasers aimed directly at us, or do they appear to be trying to surround us entirely?
> If any of the lasers are aimed directly at us, let go of Suzaku's hand and step away from her in order to let those lasers pass by. (Obviously don't step right into the net, that would be foolish.)

Aya:

> While watching, resume squeezing Utsuho's chest with both hands in the background of all other actions.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2022, 04:11:24 PM »
Seki
>Put our hands up
->"I'm just asking because my ability says you have names.  So, no nicknames."

>Do we think we could keep from saying a person's name if we use our ability?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2022, 04:20:16 PM »
Ami:

> Are any of the lasers aimed directly at us, or do they appear to be trying to surround us entirely?
> If any of the lasers are aimed directly at us, let go of Suzaku's hand and step away from her in order to let those lasers pass by. (Obviously don't step right into the net, that would be foolish.)

Aya:

> While watching, resume squeezing Utsuho's chest with both hands in the background of all other actions.
Seki
>Put our hands up
->"I'm just asking because my ability says you have names.  So, no nicknames."

>Do we think we could keep from saying a person's name if we use our ability?
Ami:

> There's some of both. A few aimed at you from slight angle, and some at your surroundings.
> You step away from the marks, and so does Suzaku.
> As they fire, you see something spinning this way from Alice, as well as another squad heading away from the new first.

Aya:

> You bring some attention to Okuu to help both of you enjoy the show more.

Seki:

> You felt it before and it just came out. You're not sure if you could stop it next time, but what else to do but try? Ask a wish for knowing what you can do?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2022, 04:21:47 PM »
Ami:

> Focus on what's spinning for a moment to identify it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2022, 04:24:10 PM »
Ami:

> Focus on what's spinning for a moment to identify it.
Ami:

> It appears to be... a doll with an axe.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2022, 04:27:54 PM »
Seki
>"If it is alright, I would like to learn the name.  If you don't like it take another. You lose nothing. "

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2022, 04:31:58 PM »
Ami:

> "Wha-!"
> Hold our staff out in front of us to block the axe swings!

Aya:

> If we can, reach inside Utsuho's top, and then continue.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2022, 04:38:12 PM »
Seki
>"If it is alright, I would like to learn the name.  If you don't like it take another. You lose nothing. "
Ami:

> "Wha-!"
> Hold our staff out in front of us to block the axe swings!

Aya:

> If we can, reach inside Utsuho's top, and then continue.
Seki:

> "Erm..."
> "Well, Dai will give us them eventually anyways. Nothing wrong with knowing earlier?"

Ami:

> You guard, catching the axe with your staff.
> The spectral book vanishes.
> "Finally!" Suzaku vanishes again.
> The devil seems to be back up, though not great.

Aya:

> You do so, once again feeling like she's getting warmer.
>_