Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4  (Read 29887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #750 on: September 22, 2022, 04:54:52 PM »
Aya:

> When was the last time we saw Sumireko? Underground on our way back to the surface?
> Should the cloth have anything in it?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #751 on: September 22, 2022, 04:55:29 PM »
Aya:

> When was the last time we saw Sumireko? Underground on our way back to the surface?
> Should the cloth have anything in it?
Aya:

> Yep. At the duel between your subordinates and Daiyousei's
> You recall a small thing being inside, and assuming it was Shinmyoumaru given Seija's hold on it.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #752 on: September 22, 2022, 04:58:52 PM »
Aya:

> "And what was inside the cloth. Anyway, if you're looking for Sumireko, I've seen her around. So I'll ask you the same question as Lady Yakumo about information trading."
> Smile a little bit.
> "Your coat did say I could help, after all. Even if you don't trust us, surely you can trust what you're wearing."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #753 on: September 22, 2022, 05:05:27 PM »
Aya:

> "And what was inside the cloth. Anyway, if you're looking for Sumireko, I've seen her around. So I'll ask you the same question as Lady Yakumo about information trading."
> Smile a little bit.
> "Your coat did say I could help, after all. Even if you don't trust us, surely you can trust what you're wearing."
Aya:

> "Geez, next you'll be asking for my money. This is becoming a shakedown. There weren't any things in it. Next you'll say there was a necklace, and I have to pay for it... I'll just find her on my own."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #754 on: September 22, 2022, 05:09:39 PM »
Aya:

> Purse our lips for a moment.
> "...Well, no, if I'm right about what was in there, then I could see you not taking it. I trust that you don't have it, so don't worry about it."
> "I do wonder if you'll actually find Sumireko, though. She's been getting around, and it's entirely possible she's a popsicle right now. Are you really sure you'd rather not work with us? You're not going to find a more helpful pair of allies in Gensokyo than Lady Yakumo and myself."

Eternity:

> "Yeah, and I'm a hero and I'm here too!"

Aya:

> Look down at Larva, then look back up at 'Yukari' and gesture toward Larva while nodding in approval.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #755 on: September 22, 2022, 05:23:37 PM »
Aya:

> Purse our lips for a moment.
> "...Well, no, if I'm right about what was in there, then I could see you not taking it. I trust that you don't have it, so don't worry about it."
> "I do wonder if you'll actually find Sumireko, though. She's been getting around, and it's entirely possible she's a popsicle right now. Are you really sure you'd rather not work with us? You're not going to find a more helpful pair of allies in Gensokyo than Lady Yakumo and myself."

Eternity:

> "Yeah, and I'm a hero and I'm here too!"

Aya:

> Look down at Larva, then look back up at 'Yukari' and gesture toward Larva while nodding in approval.
Aya:

> The woman looks between you three.
> "Aya is at least trustworthy at times." Yukari speaks.
> "..." The woman reaches into the center of her coat, rather than the side, and pulls out... the inchling princess. She's not frozen, but she is asleep.
> "I can't keep her from freezing forever. But she was frozen inside it..." She sets the inchling on the cloth. "I'll work with you... I guess."
> "Good. My name is Yukari Yakumo. This-"
> "I know your names..."
> "Then why not introduce yourself?  Or tell how you know? "
> The woman considers... before pulling out from the side of her coat...
> Ran Yakumo... but, small... younger?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #756 on: September 22, 2022, 05:28:53 PM »
Aya:

> The MiniRan is weird, but we'll let Yukari worry about that.
> Blink.
> "...Well, I'll be. I was right that it was the inchling princess, but completely wrong that you left her there. You have my apologies, as well as my thanks for rescuing her, on my own behalf as well as on the behalf of the horned woman that was holding her."
> Look down.
> "Larva, can you tell if the cold is coming for that tiny girl there?"

Larva:

> Investigate the cold around the tiny girl, and report our findings back to our current matron.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #757 on: September 22, 2022, 05:59:26 PM »
Aya:

> The MiniRan is weird, but we'll let Yukari worry about that.
> Blink.
> "...Well, I'll be. I was right that it was the inchling princess, but completely wrong that you left her there. You have my apologies, as well as my thanks for rescuing her, on my own behalf as well as on the behalf of the horned woman that was holding her."
> Look down.
> "Larva, can you tell if the cold is coming for that tiny girl there?"

Larva:

> Investigate the cold around the tiny girl, and report our findings back to our current matron.
Eternity:

> The cold energy is starting to go for her... she had a little bit in already.

Aya:

> "Curiouser and curiouser..."
> "This is my... assistant." The woman says.
> "I didn't know I had such fans that would rip me off to this extent..." Yukari chuckles. "She's doing pretty well, for a faker."
> "Faker? I think you're the fake-"
> "Go on..." Yukari stares.
> "No. I don't think you can handle that."
> "Everyone in Gensokyo knows there's an outside world."
> "Do you know who I am?"
> "...I honestly can't comprehend. You're familiar, but too different from what I know."
> The woman seems relieved. Very much so. You're a bit worried...
> "I see... you can call me Merry."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #758 on: September 22, 2022, 06:02:54 PM »
Eternity:

> "Hey, um...can I have that tiny girl? I can keep the cold away from her."

Aya:

> Look to Larva, then Merry, then Shinmyoumaru, then Larva again, then adopt a thinking look.
> "...If that is okay with you, Miss Merry, then Larva, please remove the cold from her, and then let me know the instant it's done. I can take care of her from there."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #759 on: September 22, 2022, 06:46:45 PM »
Eternity:

> "Hey, um...can I have that tiny girl? I can keep the cold away from her."

Aya:

> Look to Larva, then Merry, then Shinmyoumaru, then Larva again, then adopt a thinking look.
> "...If that is okay with you, Miss Merry, then Larva, please remove the cold from her, and then let me know the instant it's done. I can take care of her from there."
Aya:

> The woman nods.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #760 on: September 22, 2022, 06:48:53 PM »
Aya:

> Send a wind whisper into (the real) Yukari's ear with a bit of a playful pouty tone: "'Trustworthy at times'? Your words are as hard and sharp as your curves are soft and round, Lady Yakumo~"
> Lift Larva up and out of ourselves.

Eternity:

> Fly over, carefully pick up the tiny girl, and then return to our seat in Aya's chest, sinking back in up to where we were before.
> With the tiny girl in our hands, try flowing all of the cold in her out of her. If this is successful: "There, it's done."

Aya:

> If/When Larva tells us Shinmyoumaru is all set, take her and store her fully in our chest.
> "There. That should keep her safe, I believe."
> Nod to Merry.
> "Your trust on this matter is appreciated."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 07:00:26 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #761 on: September 22, 2022, 07:32:03 PM »
Aya:

> Send a wind whisper into (the real) Yukari's ear with a bit of a playful pouty tone: "'Trustworthy at times'? Your words are as hard and sharp as your curves are soft and round, Lady Yakumo~"
> Lift Larva up and out of ourselves.

Eternity:

> Fly over, carefully pick up the tiny girl, and then return to our seat in Aya's chest, sinking back in up to where we were before.
> With the tiny girl in our hands, try flowing all of the cold in her out of her. If this is successful: "There, it's done."

Aya:

> If/When Larva tells us Shinmyoumaru is all set, take her and store her fully in our chest.
> "There. That should keep her safe, I believe."
> Nod to Merry.
> "Your trust on this matter is appreciated."
Aya:

> You take Larva out to do her thing, and bring her back with the inchling when she seems finished.
> "Well,  I could probably just make you pay if you ended up doing something bad." Merry returns the fox.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #762 on: September 22, 2022, 07:35:58 PM »
Aya:

> Glance over to see if Yukari reacted to our whisper at all.
> Whatever the result of that, look back to Merry.
> "I imagine you very well could. Now, with that matter settled, what would you like our help with, and what are you willing to offer in return?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #763 on: September 22, 2022, 07:40:52 PM »
Aya:

> Glance over to see if Yukari reacted to our whisper at all.
> Whatever the result of that, look back to Merry.
> "I imagine you very well could. Now, with that matter settled, what would you like our help with, and what are you willing to offer in return?"
Aya:

> Her fan is covering her face. She seems serious.
> "I don't think I need it anymore." Merry shakes her head. "If someone like this Yukari doesn't know me, then my worries are gone. That should mean..."
> Yukari opens a gap to the Hakurei Shrine. Though seems surprised at such.
> "Okay, good." The woman starts to enter it.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #764 on: September 22, 2022, 07:43:49 PM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper into Yukari's ear: "Want a lift to the Shrine to meet her there? My hands miss you, Lady Yakumo~"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 07:46:08 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #765 on: September 22, 2022, 09:41:25 PM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper into Yukari's ear: "Want a lift to the Shrine to meet her there? My hands miss you, Lady Yakumo~"
Aya:

> "Sure. I've been feeling quite cold."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #766 on: September 22, 2022, 09:44:01 PM »
Aya:

> Put our fan back where it belongs as Merry steps through the gap.
> Once Merry can no longer see us, swoop over and scoop up Yukari, with one hand on her backside under her dress, and our other hand on her chest.
> Begin flying back to the Hakurei Shrine, squeezing Yukari along the way.
> "You honor me, Lady Yakumo."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #767 on: September 22, 2022, 09:47:24 PM »
Aya:

> Put our fan back where it belongs as Merry steps through the gap.
> Once Merry can no longer see us, swoop over and scoop up Yukari, with one hand on her backside under her dress, and our other hand on her chest.
> Begin flying back to the Hakurei Shrine, squeezing Yukari along the way.
> "You honor me, Lady Yakumo."
Aya:

> You sheathe your weapon and scoop Yukari out and up into your arms, getting her back in the usual grasp.
> "It's warmer and more comfortable than using a gap, after all. Sometimes."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #768 on: September 22, 2022, 09:48:17 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, most definitely."
> Slip the hand on Yukari's backside underneath her undergarments, and continue rubbing and gently squeezing.
> "So what do you make of that other you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #769 on: September 22, 2022, 10:15:31 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, most definitely."
> Slip the hand on Yukari's backside underneath her undergarments, and continue rubbing and gently squeezing.
> "So what do you make of that other you?"
Aya:

> You enjoy having feeling back in your Limbs as you start back for the shrine, leaving Seija and the items apart for now.
> "A bit of a scare. It's like looking in a mirror that reflects the outside world and seeing... this is hard to describe... it's not quite myself. A daughter I never had? I shouldn't have said anything. I feel like that expression told that she wouldn't face any troubles in her goals."
> She still seems pretty tense, if trying to calm down a bit. It's a shame Ran isn't around to comfort her more. Maybe she's frozen, too.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #770 on: September 22, 2022, 10:20:17 PM »
Aya:

> "I'm sorry you got dragged into it, but I'll admit a part of me is very thankful you did. I genuinely was at a loss for how to handle the situation amicably."
> Pull our backside hand out from under her undergarments, and begin gently stroking there with a single finger, keeping outside her undergarments to begin.
> "Once we're done with her, do we need to go rescue your family?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #771 on: September 22, 2022, 10:26:52 PM »
Aya:

> "I'm sorry you got dragged into it, but I'll admit a part of me is very thankful you did. I genuinely was at a loss for how to handle the situation amicably."
> Pull our backside hand out from under her undergarments, and begin gently stroking there with a single finger, keeping outside her undergarments to begin.
> "Once we're done with her, do we need to go rescue your family?"
Aya:

> You try to help Yukari warm up some more.
> "Right... I should tell you more about this incident. But I bet you'd just be bored from such right now, right? Ran and Chen... Are safe." She pauses. You're not sure if it's from you, or in lying somewhat. "This incident isn't immediately dangerous."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #772 on: September 22, 2022, 10:31:10 PM »
Aya:

> Continue stroking while speaking.
> "I do trust your word, Lady Yakumo, to be clear. And I am very glad your family is safe. But I have to admit I don't really enjoy the prospect of a frozen doom if I do not have Larva constantly stopping the cold from overtaking me."

Larva:

> Perk up since our name was mentioned.
> "Don't worry, Miss Aya, I'll always help! Since I'm a hero now."

Aya:

> Smile at Larva. "Thank you, dear."
> Look back to Yukari. "I do worry about many others, though. All the birds hiding within me were being overtaken by the cold, and Seija and Princess Sukuna were also being overtaken. Is there a way to stop that on a grander scale? While I quite enjoy what we have together at the moment-"
> Press a little bit with the finger for extra emphasis, then continue stroking.
> "-This sort of business must come before pleasure."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 12:13:22 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #773 on: September 23, 2022, 12:55:41 AM »
Aya:

> Continue stroking while speaking.
> "I do trust your word, Lady Yakumo, to be clear. And I am very glad your family is safe. But I have to admit I don't really enjoy the prospect of a frozen doom if I do not have Larva constantly stopping the cold from overtaking me."

Larva:

> Perk up since our name was mentioned.
> "Don't worry, Miss Aya, I'll always help! Since I'm a hero now."

Aya:

> Smile at Larva. "Thank you, dear."
> Look back to Yukari. "I do worry about many others, though. All the birds hiding within me were being overtaken by the cold, and Seija and Princess Sukuna were also being overtaken. Is there a way to stop that on a grander scale? While I quite enjoy what we have together at the moment-"
> Press a little bit with the finger for extra emphasis, then continue stroking.
> "-This sort of business must come before pleasure."
Aya:

> "Mm. Yes. Well, it seems like this whole thing is Cirno's doing. A blizzard that freezes anyone that isn't a fairy. If you've got enough in you to be considered a fairy, you'll just feel like it's winter. If not, you'll be assaulted with more and more cold until you're frozen." Yukari explains. "So, one option is to get rid of all of this cold from everywhere in Gensokyo, which would be a bit difficult. Another is to have Cirno herself do something about it."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #774 on: September 23, 2022, 12:59:13 AM »
Aya:

> "Huh, interesting. I didn't realize she could do something that simultaneously wide-spread and precise. I guess I'll have to head back underground and check on her and Dai, unless they've moved somewhere."
> Move our stroking hand under Yukari's undergarments, and then continue gently stroking directly.
> "I don't like putting so much pressure on you to know everything and be able to do everything, but would you happen to have noticed if Cirno was still with Dai, and whether or not Cirno was one or two people?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #775 on: September 23, 2022, 04:09:33 AM »
Aya:

> "Huh, interesting. I didn't realize she could do something that simultaneously wide-spread and precise. I guess I'll have to head back underground and check on her and Dai, unless they've moved somewhere."
> Move our stroking hand under Yukari's undergarments, and then continue gently stroking directly.
> "I don't like putting so much pressure on you to know everything and be able to do everything, but would you happen to have noticed if Cirno was still with Dai, and whether or not Cirno was one or two people?"
Aya:

> "Mm... they have. I don't know the state of the ice fairy, but it seems like she isn't in a working condition at least..."
> Drat. You're almost at the shrine.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #776 on: September 23, 2022, 04:14:11 AM »
Aya:

> Continue stroking.
> How does Yukari's face look?
> Frown.
> "Poor thing...she's far too rough on herself."
> "...Speaking of people being too rough of themselves. Lady Yakumo, I accept what you've told me about the immediate situation. But should Gensokyo continue experiencing disasters and other life-altering happenstances, I hope you would consider me someone you can come to to help you out with fixing them. Please don't overwork yourself, I guess is what I'm saying."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #777 on: September 23, 2022, 04:29:02 AM »
Aya:

> Continue stroking.
> How does Yukari's face look?
> Frown.
> "Poor thing...she's far too rough on herself."
> "...Speaking of people being too rough of themselves. Lady Yakumo, I accept what you've told me about the immediate situation. But should Gensokyo continue experiencing disasters and other life-altering happenstances, I hope you would consider me someone you can come to to help you out with fixing them. Please don't overwork yourself, I guess is what I'm saying."
Aya:

> Much better.
> "You've already helped quite a lot. We still have to see how this group meeting idea of yours pans out."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #778 on: September 23, 2022, 04:32:23 AM »
Aya:

> Does her face show any reaction to what we're doing to her?
> "Of course. I'm just saying..."
> Look uncertain for a moment.
> "...I guess I don't really know what I'm saying."
> Press a little bit with that finger.
> "I think I just want you to know that I have your back, and that I don't want you to overexert yourself. For whatever that sentiment means coming from a rank-and-file like me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #779 on: September 23, 2022, 04:58:16 AM »
Aya:

> Does her face show any reaction to what we're doing to her?
> "Of course. I'm just saying..."
> Look uncertain for a moment.
> "...I guess I don't really know what I'm saying."
> Press a little bit with that finger.
> "I think I just want you to know that I have your back, and that I don't want you to overexert yourself. For whatever that sentiment means coming from a rank-and-file like me."
Aya:

> Some. She seems to be leaning into it more, yet still keeping most of her composure.
> "You're pretty humble for being the only Tengu out and about trying to resolve these incidents. Ah, that's right. I meant to mention your little wolf friend was trying to get my help to get stronger."
> You're at the shrine, however.
>_