Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4  (Read 14310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #930 on: September 27, 2022, 07:53:44 PM »
Iku:

> Try leaning a liittle bit forward as well, so maybe we can get a bit of a view of Tenshi's face.
> "With that, shall we depart?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #931 on: September 27, 2022, 07:59:45 PM »
Iku:

> Try leaning a liittle bit forward as well, so maybe we can get a bit of a view of Tenshi's face.
> "With that, shall we depart?"
Iku:

> "Yeah, let's go already." Tenshi breaks off from you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #932 on: September 27, 2022, 08:00:45 PM »
Iku:

> Can we tell where the Shining Needle Castle is relative to our current location?
> "Of course. Do you have a preference for how I carry you?"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 06:02:06 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #933 on: September 29, 2022, 12:04:38 AM »
Seki
>Do a mental review of what has happened

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #934 on: September 29, 2022, 02:59:00 AM »
Iku:

> Can we tell where the Shining Needle Castle is relative to our current location?
> "Of course. Do you have a preference for how I carry you?"
Seki
>Do a mental review of what has happened
Iku:

> You aren't sure...
> "Any way will do. Just don't hold me by my leg or something like I'm a doll."

Seki:

> Following the duel between Aya's new friends and Daiyousei's, you took the Scarlet Devil Mansion residents' home. They froze partway through at some point, but you managed to thaw them all out with the fire that engulfs your head, which you have some sitting at a fireplace for them and anyone else that needs it. Suffice to say, this is surely a start of you being more useful, right?
> ...You hope this isn't just something special to fairies, and that you'd have been useless if you weren't a fairy like Daiyousei suggested you are...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #935 on: September 29, 2022, 03:01:12 AM »
Iku:

> What is Heaven's stance on lewd activities?
> Have we ever considered such things before?
> Has Tenshi ever shown interest in such things?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #936 on: September 29, 2022, 03:06:49 AM »
Seki
>. . .Let's concentrate on helping.

>"Mistress, are there other coworkers in the mansion that need to be thawed?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #937 on: September 29, 2022, 03:10:01 AM »
Iku:

> What is Heaven's stance on lewd activities?
> Have we ever considered such things before?
> Has Tenshi ever shown interest in such things?
Seki
>. . .Let's concentrate on helping.

>"Mistress, are there other coworkers in the mansion that need to be thawed?"
Iku:

> You try to recall if it was ever brought up... No?
> Maybe the Dragon Palace did?
> No, they're the same place.
> No wait, the Dragon Palace is the moon.
> But that can't be. You don't remember it as such at all. It should be at the... Where?
> What is the Dragon Palace? It can't be the Lunar Capital. Where is it?
> "So?" Tenshi snaps you out of the confusions again. Right... You should at least focus on something you know, like that something's calling you to this castle.
> You wouldn't take the lead in such a thing if it were to happen. If Tenshi brought it up herself, then you think you'd go along, since her deciding it would already be a big step for herself. You don't think she'd halfheartedly decide to try something like such and back off midway through.
> No strong examples that you know of.

Seki:

> "Are there?" Remilia questions.
> "P-Probably..." One of the fairies says. "We can't just gather everyone in this one room..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #938 on: September 29, 2022, 03:16:09 AM »
Iku:

> Shake our head to snap ourselves out of the confusion.
> "Apologies, Eldest Daughter, I confused myself over something unrelated. I hope you understand."
> Scoop Tenshi up in our arms in front of us.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 04:11:42 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #939 on: September 29, 2022, 09:23:26 AM »
Seki
>"Then we can light the other fire places and let them thaw."

>Did our fire burn our maid hat?

>"It's too bad we can wrap ourselves in the flames.  Does it actually feel like regular fire to everyone?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #940 on: September 29, 2022, 01:02:41 PM »
Iku:

> Shake our head to snap ourselves out of the confusion.
> "Apologies, Eldest Daughter, I confused myself over something unrelated. I hope you understand."
> Scoop Tenshi up in our arms in front of us.
Seki
>"Then we can light the other fire places and let them thaw."

>Did our fire burn our maid hat?

>"It's too bad we can wrap ourselves in the flames.  Does it actually feel like regular fire to everyone?"
Iku:

> "I don't know what's been bothering you, but if you're ready to go, then lets."
> You pick Tenshi up. She seems to hold no objections.

Seki:

> "Oh. I guess that works."
> It hasn't.
> "It hardly feels different from normal fire." The fairies say.
> "A bit different, maybe." Flandre speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #941 on: September 29, 2022, 01:04:09 PM »
Iku:

> "It is something we can perhaps discuss on the trip, if you wish."
> Turn back to the humans.
> "We will be back when we can. In the meantime, again, please do not do what I am about to do."
> Waltz over the edge and begin attempting to float out into the open again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #942 on: September 29, 2022, 01:27:42 PM »
Iku:

> "It is something we can perhaps discuss on the trip, if you wish."
> Turn back to the humans.
> "We will be back when we can. In the meantime, again, please do not do what I am about to do."
> Waltz over the edge and begin attempting to float out into the open again.
Iku:

> You trail over the edge and start to descend.
> Clouds block your view of what's further down. It feels a bit cold though.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #943 on: September 29, 2022, 01:28:50 PM »
Iku:

> "Hmm, oddly chilly. Are you feeling that as well?"

Aya:

> Can we feel those presences moving?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #944 on: September 29, 2022, 01:47:24 PM »
Iku:

> "Hmm, oddly chilly. Are you feeling that as well?"

Aya:

> Can we feel those presences moving?
Iku:

> "A bit. No problem though."
> Retrieving her Scarlet sword, Tenshi seems to part the clouds, as well as the Chilly feeling.

Aya:

> You feel the wind being disturbed above.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #945 on: September 29, 2022, 01:52:46 PM »
Iku:

> "Ah, thank you."
> What can we see below us now?

Aya:

> "...I think I might have made semi-contact with someone outside. Pardon me a moment."
> If we're not presently holding Yukari, scoop her back up. Then fly in the direction that we feel the wind disturbance.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #946 on: September 29, 2022, 11:01:20 PM »
Seki
>"What feels different about it?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #947 on: September 30, 2022, 02:18:05 PM »
Iku:

> "Ah, thank you."
> What can we see below us now?

Aya:

> "...I think I might have made semi-contact with someone outside. Pardon me a moment."
> If we're not presently holding Yukari, scoop her back up. Then fly in the direction that we feel the wind disturbance.
Seki
>"What feels different about it?"
Iku:

> An upside down building.

Aya:

> You fly out and up.
> Ah. The celestial and her bother.

Seki:

> "I'd say if I knew." She frowns a bit.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #948 on: September 30, 2022, 02:23:42 PM »
Iku:

> "Hmm, that's odd. Might that be what we're looking for?"
> Aim our descent toward the building.

Aya:

> "There!"
> Try giving the celestial a wind-order to move towards the crow tengu near the Shining Needle Castle that's carrying the gap youkai.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #949 on: September 30, 2022, 03:34:33 PM »
Iku:

> "Hmm, that's odd. Might that be what we're looking for?"
> Aim our descent toward the building.

Aya:

> "There!"
> Try giving the celestial a wind-order to move towards the crow tengu near the Shining Needle Castle that's carrying the gap youkai.
Iku:

> Another idea. To-
> Ah.  Those two.
> "great. Yukari herself came by huh..." Tenshi frowns.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #950 on: September 30, 2022, 03:39:52 PM »
Iku:

> Aim our descent for the tengu and gap youkai.
> "It would appear so."
> Frown a bit.
> "But that makes this situation even more curious, don't you think? Why is she being carried, and why does she need rescue? Surely she could simply gap herself to safety? There must be more to this than meets the eye."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
« Reply #951 on: September 30, 2022, 08:00:46 PM »
Seki
>Nod

>"Is there anything that anyone needs or wants before I go to help thaw everyone?"