Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 840106 times)

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Five)
« Reply #2280 on: April 28, 2020, 11:13:40 AM »
I'm gonna actually do that wish me luck. This'll be fun, I remember being wrong a lot. Also being right a lot.

Mafia is fun.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2281 on: April 28, 2020, 11:26:51 AM »
Gonna write a few notes here.

BBM takes note of two posts Nucleus made at different times on Day 1, where Nucleus says to avoid lynching lurkers then decides to want to lynch lurkers. Given that Yaersulf would've been considered a lurker and I believe his major push of Bardiche just got sympathy, this probably looks good for Yaersulf and Nucleus wanted to cut his losses. But idk, maybe reading too much into it.

Polaris thought Serela's vote changing is bad for strange reasons, which probably means he's town.

Nucleus mentioned Serela as hardly an impression. Nucleus mentions the masons in not a good light, I don't see this being aligned.

I'm reading Yaersulf's push on Nucleus, it really comes out of nowhere. I put a pressure vote and walked away. Yaersulf actually pushed hard on Nucleus for being fluffy. They have a conversation but Yaersulf keeps trying to push into Nucleus instead of having it be more of a very amicable reaction that would be very hard to fake.

I'm trying to think about Yaersulf forcing Nucleus to claim in that position. As we know, Polaris poked Nucleus once and he fell over after a while but he was very opaque early on. I feel like when Yaersulf (and I) asked, Nucleus just wasn't prepared at all and I feel like as scumbuddies Yaersulf wouldn't have poked there unless he asked Nucleus for preparation. It's very weak but it's a thought.

I do still think Daiya is scummy but BBM's argument otherwise (based on the yaersult/meow wagon interactions lateday) is decent. I'm still kind of interested in voting them because I think an newbie scum is still likely to flop around where they think is best? And yaersulf seemed to be straight up trolling enough yesterday even while they were the biggest wagon that I wouldn't be surprised if they're scum either so "well this makes the most sense if daiya/yaersulf are scumbuddies" is an argument that wouldn't deter me with neither flipped. (later he says daiya's town for not trying to push a waffle vote at the start of d1:I think this is trying a bit hard to find clear reasons, voting nucleus over that is I think a generally bad idea for any alignment because it's simply not scummy, especially from someone on their first game)

This is what Serela says about Daiya. Gonna squint at it for a while. The "yaersulf trolling" narrative seems to be taken straight from NNR, but I don't really think Yaersulf was trolling and I don't think Yaersulf thought he was trolling either. This is a fairly tortuous read on someone and doesn't rule them out being partners, most importantly we were considering back on Day 2 that scum were hiding behind BBM's read of Daiya and here it is, in proof.

I would have rather lynched Daiya but meow and yaersulf were presented as the only realistic options. I TRIED to push Daiya over them a second time when like 3 people said "hmm or we could lynch daiya instead tho" but it didn't work :C Yaersulf doesn't look GREAT and I wouldn't have entirely minded but Daiya looked like, actually kind of scummy which is a lot better? I hopped off Meow because they came back with a comparatively pretty good post while Yaersulf flopped around trolling.

I feel like I need to keep an eye on this, cause I don't believe Serela actually went to Daiya at any point or engaged him at all. But I must admit this feels good on a surface level.

That being said, I think disquieted has like... no real scumhunting stance? Their exclusive scumread is still Daiya. I mean, I AGREE with Daiya looking scummy, but also, calling daiya scummy takes no actual thread analysis or effort and that's pretty much where the content ends- ontop of being a waffley non-presence on D1 who'd write up things and then never take them anywhere or come up with actual significant opinions.

And I can't believe I didn't catch this earlier. Jesus christ what is this. Like I just basically ignore the meat of whoever calls me scum and that's probably to my detriment but way to stick to a scumread, Serela. It's like you didn't really care about it in the first place. I'm talking about Daiya of course.

Hrm. Still thinking, posting this for now.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2282 on: April 28, 2020, 11:28:55 AM »
As an extra point, in this post Serela just calls Nucleus flat town, no descriptors even after Yaersulf and I put a bit of shade on him. In context this is probably defendable cause Nucleus is a claimed PR. But it's I guess important to know how a player views their known teammates, it helps as control.

Anyways. Let me write more.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2283 on: April 28, 2020, 11:41:19 AM »
Raikaria just posted "why is zwerdjib the nightkill"? I feel like that's something scum don't really draw attention to. Yeah. Scum are just happy they shot a PR, they don't really question the underlying "why". It's a complexity thing, I think. Loose but. Raikaria does go off the path into who suspected zwerdjib but I feel like if I was scum!raikaria I'd just lead it back into ammunition for his scum!masons case. And like, raikaria is thinking that at the time. But he doesn't use it. You'd think as like, a coherent scumplayer with a distinct agenda he wouldn't drop it instead of using it to suspect the masons. Just a thought.

BBM is a bit hedgy on Serela, which is fine, I can't really point either way on it. But it's whatever, I think it's a believable thought process. Just gonna note it is hedge for those purists out there and move on. Hrm, I do like how Serela immediately responds to BBM though. You don't respond to your scumbuddies instantly like that...? You kind of ignore what your scumbuddies say to each other especially if it's so complex like what BBM writes. Mm.

Polaris I believe raises a very good point on Serela which means he would be flat bussing at this point, and I'm not sure what the strategical advantage to that would be.

raikaria raises out a post from Serela about how his vote on me could apply to basically everyone; I feel like scum/scum interaction like this isn't this clumsy. But I'm not exactly sold on it.

BBM's readswall is like, fine, I guess. It's off but I will say putting Serela in his own tier is a fairly bold move and I can reconcile it as scum/scum but it just feels more likely a town thing that happens rather than a scum thing that happens.

There's a lot of questions from Polaris about Serela's push on Daiya. Something seems off about it. Let me cut for a while and examine it, let's say Polly found something, hrm.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #2284 on: April 28, 2020, 11:43:47 AM »
Oh right, BBM. Here’s the deal;

- There is nothing in the scumbook that says they can’t give townreads or townshields. Even if NucleusWaffle is town - which I’m kind of squinting at given the conversation we had last night - Daiya has given one strong townread in the entire game. From a scum!Daiya perspective, he has approximately 10 or so Town people to try and lynch, maybe he just doesn’t want to lynch the claimed PR.

- Take it from any sort of perspective. You’re at the end of the day and you have town town wagons. You know this cause you’re mafia. What’s the correct play to do here?

Trick question. There isn’t one. You can do whatever you want. Nobody cares. In fact the correct play from all alignments is to consolidate on meow, cause why wouldn’t you? Like walk through what Daiya gains from staying on Yaersulf.

To be clear, none of this means he’s scum cause of it. But you asked me to respond to the reasons you townread him.

So apparently what I'm looking at is a misunderstanding or something so I moved past and

fire truck I made this post.

BBMMMMMMMM

I'm going into deja vu oh my god I remember now Daiya made like three reads on D1 and one of them was a big fat NUCLEUS TOWN lol this game

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2285 on: April 28, 2020, 11:49:54 AM »
So let's talk about a few pieces of confidence that I have so we can get things in perspective.

NNR is town. I'm going to ignore everything he's doing and focusing on the fact that he really thinks I'm pushing him because of his character. It means he cares about his character in a towny manner, and I don't want to spend more than the necessary time on this.

Raikaria is probably town for a similar virtue that he doesn't actually know how alignments are going to be set in this game. Honestly, I don't know either, and maybe the good guys are town or whatever. Who knows. But Rai doesn't really know. So let's stop here before going into the mess that is people's posts and reads.

Then we have people who have posted stuff. I'm still getting townvibes off BBM right now, how he's talking sounds like he's being genuine and he is struggling and if I'm being snowed, that's on me. I'll sort this out later.

Then we have Tom. Now I can plot what he's doing but he's really taken a very lazy seat in this game and I can plot it out from a town perspective but it is significantly worse than yesterday, he's posted graphs and naked voted people and that's it. This may be because he got basically made fun of on Day 1 as town, instead of being mafia and phoning it in. He needs to improve.

There's also this post:
Which is, uh incredibly problematic. How this is problematic is best left up as an exercise to the reader.

We have Banana Spritzee who I don't really trust with his entrance, not going to lie. Bardiche was very very town, but Banana Spritzee is playing the AWOL card and not caring what's going on and I refuse to let that sort of behaviour fly, especially since that's also what he does as scum. It's nonsense. He's also got some weird balance of knowing what's going on but trying to pretend he doesn't care? It's hard to describe, call tomorrow.

Neither player has lost enough towncred to be a consideration for me right now. I will lynch Banana Spritzee cause if he doesn't play games I can be more than irritable regardless of how I feel about Bardiche. But let's move on, this is me complaining, either they do something or they won't and I'll complain regardless.

Yaersulf is someone I'm surprised isn't getting more attention right now and it's really adding to this strange state that Fabloo is talking about. Like, I'm not against it, cause Yaersulf's reaction to Fabloo's secret stuff is very townie and makes sense cause you don't get upset at a supposed cop claiming you yourself are guilty unless you're town, right? That's how that ended up. But that's just been accepted as kosher. And I guess I'll just use this as a thought about how scum don't really feel like taking initiative this game. It's a very out there read that involves a lot of the circumstances in this game but yeah. I don't think a mislynch is being pushed by scum, they're just letting town push other town and not even trying to open up other options. Whether that's sheeping other cases or just not having the thread presence, who knows. Maybe that might be a good observation for other people.

I don't feel like Serela is scum, but I can't exactly say Serela is town. If Polaris is assessing Serela's scum meta properly, well... meh. This is kind of a locked door for me and I really don't know how to judge him, and quite honestly I'm running out of scumreads, so he'll reside here until I think more about either Banana Spritzee or Tom.

We have Polaris, who I will leave in this category because this is the Polaris category. That is all.

And so that leaves a few people left. I feel like properly examining Daiya makes sense once everyone's given more than lipservice to him, so that'll wait. I have further comments on him that I need to nail down looking at him again though.

And I still don't know what to make of NucleusWaffles. It's not the "man this guy is weird" category. It's something else. When someone doesn't consider himself a town PR (assumedly cause he says he's weak, but how does he even have a judge of that? This is his first game!), when someone doesn't die on N1 - like say the mafia is dodging a doc. Zwerdjib's a pretty natural doc dodge for a multitude of reasons, but why wouldn't you hit the weakest town PR? If zwerdjib wasn't the tracker the night would've been questionable.

Every post he makes is word salad yes, but if you actually try and read his posts... nothing of consequence is really said. I don't need a summary of the game, I need thoughts on the game. Maybe that's just his thing. I have doubts.

This isn't even getting into the role part of him. That's something I don't want to push too much on my own for obvious reasons. But I have problems with that as well. If he's a flavourcop, why doesn't he just say what his results are? That's only one of the many questions that I'd like to ask but won't.

I like disqbomb's last post. Need to think about a few things.

Unvote, for now.

So Daiya what did you like about this post?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2286 on: April 28, 2020, 11:56:47 AM »
Also, in defense of Serela, Serela seems serene and a genuinely nice person despite being screamed at by everyone for being useless. Why must you all bully him so?

these are the posts I'm looking for (not actually). seriously speaking, most people are nice and we're mostly all friends here so whether someone is nice isn't a good way to read them.

statistics can be useful on a bigger game sample size (it's way too much effort to collect such statistics in a concrete numerical way but that's essentially what meta is). they're not really very useful inside of a single game because there's too many factors. if you want you can go through every player's posts individually and ctrl+f every other player and write down how many times they mention that player. what would that really tell you?

bard wouldn't have subbed out just because he was under some attention. bard is an experienced enough player that he wouldn't be put off by a few ED1 votes. i think he was legitimately just upset.

everything sucks. thinking of going back to raikaria but I don't sense other people are on board with that and don't feel confident enough in it to be able to convince other people anyways. want to see what raikaria posts today.

feels like a lot of the new players react in townish ways under pressure but are kind of coasting otherwise? nucleus i don't think is coasting exactly but takes a lot of words to say not a lot of stuff.

This is kind of insane for BBM to quote as a scumbuddy. He's taking Nucleus obviously hard defending Serela here and directly responding to it saying the read is good. If you've ever played as scum I feel like this is the sort of thing you try and avoid. Like. Just think about it for a while.

You're BBM. You're scum. You've got Serela and Nucleus on your team. Both of them are pretty wacky in their own ways, you're trying to get them to play. Nucleus comes up with a read and he hard defends your buddy. Why do you bring attention to it?

Naturally the easiest thing is to drive the overall point in that Serela is more cute than anything. But in my experience, all people who play scum are cowards and if you're playing scum it's both not the thing you think of in the moment (it's such a small equity manipulation gain!) and you're too busy trying to play the game.

Also BBM, if he's mafia, isn't going to be directing the flow of the thread, he's not going to try and force his teammates as town. He's going to try and act town. That's my personal read of him. And this doesn't fit that characteristic.

Mm. Mafia's interesting.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2287 on: April 28, 2020, 11:58:31 AM »
ok while I remember

daiya being not-a-newbie (which honestly I only knew once they said it today) actually amkes the lurky scumminess worse

i thought they were improving comign into today when they started posting but it hasn't continued

this is also pretty lynchable

i'd probably rather do this than tom for likelihood of flipping scum compared to first-game-tom but they do both need to be lynche honestly

hi polly <3

I know serela is drunk here but this is a weird statement to make on what you're trying to claim is your number one push in the game.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2288 on: April 28, 2020, 12:08:25 PM »
I'm staring at Nucleus's posts, trying to consider what his mind is at. He defends Serela so smoothly, I don't think he understands the concept of shade or bussing. He's really trying to defend Serela, and Serela's in an awkward spot. There's no ifs or buts with his statements. I... feel like he doesn't bus or shade.

I'm considering whether all of his pushes are town. I... think it's reasonably likely. Protecting Serela like that takes a distinct personality and that sort of personality probably just tries to keep his entire team alive.

That obviously points in one direction. Hrm. This is kinda bunk cause Daiya was his fakeclaim and he decided to add the weak modifier onto it which means he should've been townreading Daiya hard with his narrative, though who knows when he decided to make it up that it's weak. But it's a thing, and I feel like it clears enough people. Did he really push the entire game at some point except Daiya, myself, and the two masons? Kind of yikes. Hrm he didn't push Polaris but I don't think that's a big deal.

I think I'm done for the night, this is a lot of work and I'm tired. I don't want to lose sleep over this.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2289 on: April 28, 2020, 01:08:12 PM »
You generated a lot of ~content~ that deserves more attention than I have atm before I have to start working, but just a couple notes on what stood out to me. Sorry if this seems like cherry picking, I'll try to respond to these in more detail in the evening.

I don't think daiya being the first to point out nucleus town ed1 is super telling. Although there's obvious scum motivation in doing that I feel like I was thinking the same thing as town. That being said I guess daiya is the optimal lynch cuz he was jailed? But idk it feels wrong basing it just off the jail when PX and Fabloo were commuting as well.

I was also trying to think of whether any of the PRs are scum and tbh other than the masons being thirds it just doesn't make sense to me. Banana could maybe be third with a rolecop? But even so it feels very risky for him to basically CC someone as a claim though I guess he could be really out of it and inactive.

Also the thing with the masons being thirds is that our roles aren't that strong without them so it would need to be a really mediocre town in a 10/3/2 game? I thought of 11/2/2 with one team being scum with a traditional kill and the other team being thirds with gradually increasing powers. but on n3 the scumteam would have had to both hooked smartbomb and killed Tom, so that doesn't make sense since only serela was alive and motk generally doesn't let scum do both.

I think tbh dormio just didn't expect that both masons and JKs would survive to lategame and this game as it unfolded is pretty close to the best town scenario / this game is townsided.

Raikaria said that he started pushing nucleus before the wagons were scum/scum. This is true because serela wasn't much of a wagon at that point. But it was after nucleus claimed and serela soft-CCed so it was after the point where scum clearly made a choice to set up some roleclaim bussing so I feel like pushing nucleus at that point is not super telling. Raikaria's vote is also in response to a big post by nucleus pushing me and raikaria as buddies and voting raikaria, which reads very artificial in hindsight because he essentially hadn't spoken about me or raikaria being scum before at all and then comes out with this. It's also more in-depth than any case he'd made to that point.

Also if there are two scum left it's possible just both daiya and raikaria are scum lol.

I need to reread for serela interactions though I forgot to do that rip.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2290 on: April 28, 2020, 01:17:44 PM »
Also I know ppl are dismissing what smartbomb pointed out about serela slipping that daiya was town as potential wifom but serela's frustration seemed very pure and I don't think he was thinking on that level.

@fabloo/PX - to confirm, are you guys untargetable at night forever from now on or was it just a n4 thing

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2291 on: April 28, 2020, 01:29:12 PM »
Votecount
Daiya (4): Yaersulf, banana spritzee, PX, Fabloo (L-1!)
Yaersulf (0):
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Disquieted (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 0 male characters and 9 female characters in the game.
With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Not voting: sb, raikaria, Disquieted, BigBangMeteor, Daiya
Daiya is at L-1!

Time until night phase ends: [ Expired ]

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2292 on: April 28, 2020, 01:30:03 PM »
I think it's more telling than anything I picked out especially when if I remember Daiya had three reads Day 1, and his Nucleus read was the big one + the tom scumread. Sure, you might be thinking it as town, but your focus was not narrow in the slightest and you had to make a decision on Nucleus, as opposed to Daiya specifically choosing Nucleus. Nothing I write is strong though and I haven't done enough dilligence to consider where Daiya was. But it's certainly not a good look and if I was edgier I'd lock onto that hard.

I think some of the stuff that was awkward role-wise is that scum deliberately ignored both claimed masons and killed two vanilla town - in particular they aimed specifically at the one vanilla town that would've been an easy mislynch - so that's why this game seems easier. I guess zwerdjib's role wasn't really that and more of a named townie, if zwerdjib had claimed reporter it'd be a confusing claim overall. Same as yours probably BBM. That kind of leaves us with me as the hard investigative role tbfh and that's kind of ouch. And the masons whenever they feel like it or have the ability to do so. So, maybe if I squint this feels more fair.

Unrelatedly I think Fabloo or PX are fair kills last night and I wouldn't damn Daiya just based on the lack of kill, though what was Daiya's reaction to the lack of kill and my action claim?

cut by I don't know about Serela -> Daiya. I'm not going to let it weigh in too much, it's dangerous to, we should consider more evidence.

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2293 on: April 28, 2020, 01:42:37 PM »
Our Dearest Sister and We are immune forever. That said, discussion seems good even though there is quite a bit too much time left so for now

##Unvote

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2294 on: April 28, 2020, 01:52:33 PM »
Our Dearest Sister and We are immune forever.
DORMIO

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2295 on: April 28, 2020, 01:53:30 PM »
I say that as a joke but how do scum actually win here lmao

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2296 on: April 28, 2020, 03:48:41 PM »
Our Dearest Sister and We are immune forever.

Dosen't that mean the only way scum can win now is if there's 2 scum left and we literally mislynch everything else.

What even is this game.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #2297 on: April 28, 2020, 04:17:10 PM »
Yes I want you guys to understand my seated paranoia of the power roles knowing me and my sister combined have.

A one-shot Doctor.
A Flavor Cop.
A One-shot Vig.
All actions stop working on us by N4.
Our actions can't be stopped either.
A Governor.
The ability to silence all outside chats besides ours.
A daycop that publicly reveals someone's alignment.
An ability that gives everyone an extra vote and allows more lynches during that day as well.

This is out of order. Our powers snowballed. I want you guys to truly understand when you see how much power you have. You start to think from a balance perspective you have to be the sole power roles. This is the reason for my lunacy. This is why I sat there and told myself. Not to entirely accept the way things are. Trying to find the deeper meaning. Thinking there's no way so much could exist. Wondering how scum double cc'd each other.

It's not easy being a goddesss.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2298 on: April 28, 2020, 04:47:03 PM »
The ability to silence all outside chats besides ours.
A daycop that publicly reveals someone's alignment.
An ability that gives everyone an extra vote and allows more lynches during that day as well.

What the actual...

I think it might legitimately be better to lynch the power role claims. This is insanity.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Fabloo

« Reply #2299 on: April 28, 2020, 04:49:43 PM »
I hate to say this but I'm still leaving things out. A lot of them being our passives that just get better over time.

Zwerjdib was tracker though.

So town have

Voyeur (BBM)
Two supermasons (Fabloo, PX)
Jailkeeper (Disquieted)
Backup to Jailkeeper (Banana)
Tracker (Zwerdjib)

I also was thinking. Why does a Jailkeeper exist in tandem with us knowing by N4 we can't be targeted anymore. Why did the two flipped scum roles have direct correlation (Adol-Geis). Why do four town roles* have that some correlation as well (Feena-Reah. Leeza-Calilica.) Why was gender a mechanic? Why did scum double cc each other? Why. Why this game.

The only person who could really be scum here is BBM given he was the one who saw Disquieted jailing. I sat there and thought. Maybe they're pulling a fast one on me because again these roles but. Disquieted/Banana/BBM can't be a thing. BBM as town can't see Disquieted jailing as scum because a scum jailkeeper is a really bad role and would never exist.

My thought was BBM/Disquieted could've made something up and Banana was getting it confused who he was a backup for.  That's why I was pushing hard for his claim but lo and behold.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2300 on: April 28, 2020, 04:56:30 PM »
Maybe this is super wifom but I feel the mason claims have reached a point where if they were thirds they would be hiding more of the stuff lol

Besides worst case once the ability where we can MULTI LYNCH rolls around we just double lynch both of them pew pew

I don't really think of JK as a hard investigate role it doesn't really become one until lategame. Also hey voyeur might suck but technically I caught scum I just didn't follow my results.

I guess I'm leaning raikaria > daiya > yaersulf > sb?

After thinking about it more I feel like the Polaris/sb slot was just super instrumental towards the serela wagon d2 so I put them at the bottom.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2301 on: April 28, 2020, 05:08:18 PM »
Tbf if scum hadn't been Galaxy braining themselves they kill the masons on n1 or n2 and we're just looking at some strawberriesty info roles and double jailkeepers.

Scum JK isn't bad but doesn't exist together with Hooker. I can't be scum because I've proven I knew a JK existed on D2. Scum wouldn't have both a voyeur and rolecop and if I were just BSing being a voyeur off rolecop results, we would have known smartbomb was the JK and killed him n2 over NNR. I guess it's plausible I could be third party?

I think it's kind of ??? that yesterday banana said he was just backup and it had something to do with a tower and today he knew specifically the person's name, after PX revealed the name. But again it doesn't really make sense unless banana is third party with a role/flavour cop.

We also don't really have anything that points to an extra kill so outside of the masons I'd be surprised if there was a third. ARSONIST is possible I suppose but arsonist sucks.

Fabloo

« Reply #2302 on: April 28, 2020, 05:22:24 PM »
Yeah. I had a thought about Nucleus when it came to Yaersulf or even Yaersulf's behavior that I kept in the back of my mind. I just think that Yaersulf in general is self-aware in a way that shows his newbieness. Though he's used it as a position. I remember when Yaersulf stopped putting people at L-1 because he was told it's bad. I also remember early on how Yearsulf assumed he was bad and stupid yet was so keen on me being scum. This was the only push Yearsulf particularily made himself.

If you contrast how hard he was on my slot yet how. Passive? Maybe even friendly with Nucleus it doesn't make sense. Yearsulf was first on the wagon when Nucleus got lynched but there was no indication to me that Yearsulf even particularly cared what happened. Go look at Nucleus/Yaersulf talking around D2 and tell me if that isn't just new scum trying to distance each other awkwardly. It seems like Serela didn't even notice Yearsulf as time went on because if I'm Serela, I just don't talk about my partner if nobody else is. But in that same regard. Yearsulf wasn't really there to be pushed either. I know my vote is on Daiya but Serela had clear intent to want Daiya a good amount. Everyone did. You keep Daiya alive because he's always an option. You keep Yearsulf alive because he's an option.

But he never was an option. We all just stopped talking about him or even caring what he was doing. He was on the Tom wagoned that I governor'd also.

Fabloo

« Reply #2303 on: April 28, 2020, 05:26:32 PM »
No matter what Nucleus flips, town wins even if it's just valuable information. Could this be the actions of a desperate Scum Serela?

C'mon guys.

Fabloo

« Reply #2304 on: April 28, 2020, 05:35:04 PM »
Votecount
Serela (5): NekoNekoRex, PX, raikaria, Fabloo, Daiya (L-2!)
NucleusWaffles (3): Serela, Yaersulf, sb
Disquieted (2): banana spritzee, Tom
raikaria (2): NucleusWaffles
Daiya (2): BigBangMeteor, Disquieted
banana spritzee (0):
sb (0):
Yaersulf (0):
Tom (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
Fabloo (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 2 male characters and 11 female characters in the game.
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Not voting: Nobody!
Serela is at L-2!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
Here's what confuses me about D2. Serela is voting Nucleus and Yearsulf is there as well. Also just look at that D2 with Yearsulf basically hinting he understands what's going on admist the confusion. It's really concerning.

Fabloo, while I agree that Nucleus knowing about gender means something, I don't know if it means he's innocent.

Btw, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Serela being strangely quiet?

If you look at end of D2 Yearsulf does end up on Nucleus. I think what happened is that Serela instructed Yearsulf to vote off Nucleus instead and then Yearsulf was dropping hints he knew too much for a newbie. Like. Think about it now. Think about how we were all confused and Yearsulf can somehow see scum double cc'ing each other.

Fabloo

« Reply #2305 on: April 28, 2020, 05:35:42 PM »
Yeah I just convinced myself this is the right lynch again. Or Yearsulf is god's gift to mafia.

##Vote: Yearsulf

Fabloo

« Reply #2306 on: April 28, 2020, 05:55:42 PM »
Sorry I forgot to grab where Yearsulf votes Serela.

Alright, all the people voting Serela except Raikaria are solid townreads for me (and even Raikaria doesn't seem that) suspicious. So I'll put my faith in you guys.

##Unvote
##Vote:Serela

Just doesn't seem like there's much care or much thought into his vote. Then he just goes back to Nucleus as well. I'm not trying to guess what happened but. Serela probably saw town was mounting a kill on him. Their plans to bus Nucleus if needed fell through. Though I don't know if it was ever a bus rather just Yearsulf picking best option. If you notice that about Yearsulf as well is that he's always on the best wagon and option when needed. Nothing more nothing less. He lost all his individuality by D1 probably Serela needed a convenient claim and was worried about his lone survival and cc'd Nucleus as a means of distance. It all blew up in their face though.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2307 on: April 28, 2020, 06:47:29 PM »
Idk I mean didn't daiya make a similar joke as to what if nucleus was the scum rolecop?

« Reply #2308 on: April 28, 2020, 06:51:58 PM »
Fabloo, I just wanna check that all “actions” include the scum factional kill because uh, what the fire truck lol permanent BPV Masons. Like, ask Dormio for clarity because if not its just Daiya and the game is up.

« Reply #2309 on: April 28, 2020, 06:53:31 PM »
so the nonclears are Yaersulf Daiya and who else? or are there just no clears and people basing things off claims