Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 840180 times)

Daiya

• danse macabre
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Five)
« Reply #2250 on: April 28, 2020, 01:30:55 AM »
ah, guess that's an option too. i could see fabloo taking prio over sb given how his role's snowballing rn.

under the assumption that our PRs are town, that leaves the vanilla pool. push me if you want, idt we'd lose too much advantage from lynching me here. still prefer the other two taking prio, though. you know how it is.

i'm gonna read into yaer/rai, see which one i'm more comfortable with voting.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2251 on: April 28, 2020, 01:33:10 AM »
Yeah I agree that if there was just one scum left they would probably give up. I think honestly it means there are either two scum or you guys are thirds lol.

Idk what you want me to say fabloo fmpov your roles are ridiculous. Although you probably shouldn't have survived this long off the top of my head these may be the strongest roles relative to the rest of the field that I've ever seen town have if you guys are legit.

I would lynch raikaria or daiya before yaersulf btw. Yaersulf was being pushed by nucleus for most of D1 and I feel like a player playing scum for the first time probably doesn't decide to start off by casing their buddy?

I think raikaria is more likely to be scum than daiya tbh there just isn't really anything that points to him being town if the d2 wagons were scum/scum. Daiya has just sounded a little townier to me with his attitude today.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #2252 on: April 28, 2020, 01:36:27 AM »
We are legit and it's very dumb. And I mean this when I say you guys are probably legit too or did such incredible amount of prep in the way you claimed your role. There is a very clear "jail" in your post mentioning me and smartbomb in it on D2. It's now been confirmed that your action failed on me and you used something. I guess my thought would be scum having a strongman? Then Id' just think you'd just use it to kill Disquieted or something. I'd just be impressed. Now I just wanna see what's the entire truth.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2253 on: April 28, 2020, 01:51:18 AM »
Votecount
Yaersulf (1): Fabloo
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Disquieted (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
Daiya (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 0 male characters and 9 female characters in the game.
With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Not voting: sb, raikaria, banana spritzee, Yaersulf, Disquieted, BigBangMeteor, Daiya, PX

Time until night phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:10:54 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2254 on: April 28, 2020, 02:05:29 AM »
Oh god we have 4 days permanently now??? Pls let's wrap it up before that

Unless dormio just forgot to edit the timer length lol

Why are you voting yaersulf over the others?

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2255 on: April 28, 2020, 02:29:21 AM »
We do indeed cancel out all night actions performed on Us and Our Dearest Sister. That said, I forgot about that possibility as well.

« Reply #2256 on: April 28, 2020, 03:24:19 AM »
I'm down with the idea of lynching Daiya, Raikaria, or myself. Less so with lynching myself than the other two obviously. Personally I'd lean towards Daiya tentatively, though that's without any re-reading. Can't remember Daiya doing anything that really leant credence to him being town? As far as I remember Raikaria had something meaning he was likely not scum, was it Disquieted or something that said that? I honestly can't remember.

##Vote:Daiya

« Reply #2257 on: April 28, 2020, 04:41:10 AM »
##VOTE: DAIYA

didnt i already claim my flavor? @ whoever was asking

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2258 on: April 28, 2020, 04:49:32 AM »
tbz just claim your character, who you're supposed to back up

again

for clarity

« Reply #2259 on: April 28, 2020, 04:59:09 AM »
tbz just claim your character, who you're supposed to back up

again

for clarity
oki let me go find my role pm

« Reply #2260 on: April 28, 2020, 05:00:18 AM »
im calilica, and im jealous that leeza is going even though shes barely older than me, so if she;s absent from the meeting i get to replace her or something (im a backup)

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2261 on: April 28, 2020, 05:21:33 AM »
Yeah I'm down with lynching Daiya

##Vote Daiya

Fabloo

« Reply #2262 on: April 28, 2020, 05:55:04 AM »
im calilica, and im jealous that leeza is going even though shes barely older than me, so if she;s absent from the meeting i get to replace her or something (im a backup)

That's basically what I was waiting for. 

Amazing.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2263 on: April 28, 2020, 06:07:28 AM »
Votecount
Daiya (3): Yaersulf, banana spritzee, PX (L-2!)
Yaersulf (1): Fabloo
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Disquieted (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

Not voting: sb, raikaria, Disquieted, BigBangMeteor, Daiya
Daiya is at L-2!

Fabloo

« Reply #2264 on: April 28, 2020, 06:09:44 AM »
You know what let's just try to wrap this game up.

##Vote: Daiya[b/]

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2265 on: April 28, 2020, 06:15:48 AM »
I just woke up and Daiya's at L-1?

I suppose that makes some sense if Dayia was jailed. Assumeing this is a 3-scum game. If it's a 4-scum game then Scum!Daiya might not have needed to submit the nightkill and could have been the attempted nightkill target.

Also these masons are stupid OP to the point it feels like they're ruining this game.

I think raikaria is more likely to be scum than daiya tbh there just isn't really anything that points to him being town if the d2 wagons were scum/scum. Daiya has just sounded a little townier to me with his attitude today.

Except I really heavily pushed the Waffles wagon even before the wagons were Waffles v Serela.

And I was calling the Scum v Scum possibility from ED3.

Unless my strategy is to actively encourage Town to kill off my teammates, I think it's a little bit of a stretch to say I'm scum.

I mean you could just jail me tonight as well. Unless scum decides to idle or kill me despite my claim of Vanillia Townie and my public request for jail.

Actually wait a moment.

Fabloo; didn't you say you had a Vig? What happened with that?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2266 on: April 28, 2020, 06:16:41 AM »
Note: I agree with the Daiya lynch but I wanna look at a few things before I hammer. [Also this is my day off so I'm actually around. So if people need to ask me stuff I'm around to actually answer]

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Fabloo

« Reply #2267 on: April 28, 2020, 06:25:05 AM »
We have a vig around N7.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2268 on: April 28, 2020, 06:38:14 AM »
We have a vig around N7.

I'm sure you said PX had one N4.

Fabloo

« Reply #2269 on: April 28, 2020, 06:41:15 AM »
I'm sure you said PX had one N4.

I was fibbing and he corrected me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2270 on: April 28, 2020, 06:43:47 AM »
Votecount
Daiya (4): Yaersulf, banana spritzee, PX, Fabloo (L-1!)
Yaersulf (0):
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Disquieted (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

Not voting: sb, raikaria, Disquieted, BigBangMeteor, Daiya
Daiya is at L-1!

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2271 on: April 28, 2020, 06:53:53 AM »
Just in the process of re-reading Daiya.

Daiya seemed very reluctant to lynch Waffles, but he was on the Serela wagon. And I would think given the choice, Scum!Daiya would rather lynch Waffles over Serela.

He also expressed wanting to look further into both Serela and Waffles during Day 1.

Based on interactions with the flipped scum on it's own, I'm actually not sold on Daiya being scum.

Thing is; I don't see the benefit of scum attacking a jailed Daiya, or idleing. OK; they get a mislynch... but they sacrificed their factional kill.

Except; Serela's frustration seems to suggest his scummates may not be the most logical. Or perhaps they called the bluff on the jail.

I don't think we should rush this Daiya lynch. The interactions don't seem to make much sense. If I was scum, I'd rather Waffles gets lynched in a Serela-Waffles scum v scum case. I know saying that looks bad for me, but then you account for me asking about the possibilities of Serela/Waffles being scum v scum [and being right!] and why would I bring that up as scum.

Here's a question:

Why are people saying Yaersulf cannot be scum? I'd say him being scum might explain Serela's meltdown somewhat if his scumteam are all newbies.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2272 on: April 28, 2020, 06:54:45 AM »
Not saying I won't support a Daiya lynch, I just want a bit of actual discussion before he hammer it.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2273 on: April 28, 2020, 07:00:42 AM »
It still bothers me that we have a bevy of town roles.

I'm definitely not doubting the masons at this point, Fabloo in particular caused Serela to collapse. No matter how much I feel about how insane their roles are.

Even ignoring BBM as a power role (and we should regardless, voyeur sux) that's a lot of stuff. Two masons with stuff, a reporter and two jailkeepers is pretty good.

Just kinda ???. Is this the 4 scum world and if so, why did they deliberately shoot in the jail whether or not Daiya is scum. I guess they could've shoot PX or Fabloo though. If it's 3 scum what the hell does this final scum have lol.

Cut by what Rai just posted. I have thoughts about it, will post in an hour. I don't think it necessarily clears Daiya though, but thanks for putting in the legwork.

« Reply #2274 on: April 28, 2020, 08:14:40 AM »
Jailed Daiya. Lol, is that it?

Is the factional kill mandatory?

Doesn’t matter, we’re on even numbers so I’m pretty sure this is optimal.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2275 on: April 28, 2020, 08:15:48 AM »
Alright, well, here’s my view on things having read nothing.

Yaersulf has significant interactions with Nucleus when he wasn’t even close to being lynched and when most of the thread was fine discrediting him being weird. Yaersulf has also just been a consistent presence and I’m not ready to go there yet if he has something that just feels right over other options.

Been reading what you said, rai. I couldn’t really say what determines the motives of the scumteam at D2. Like I could say Serela’s telling the truth but even if he is something’s gotta give cause he either spewed Daiya town or his actions are like, the only one that correletates with Serela’s chosen agenda? So.

Regardless the point is that your opinion of what scum should’ve done in that end of day doesn’t necessarily have to be the opinion of the scum at that end of day. We don’t exactly know what the agenda was; Serela claims he was trying to lynch himself to give Nucleus more towncred, but was it coordinated with the rest of scum, who knows. Honestly put I wouldn’t be surprised if the third (fourth?) had just run off to a nuclear bunker and taken a nap. There wasn’t much time left.

We could say the scum there were panicked and wishing to do anything but. That involves emotion, not much knowledge of their end goals though.

Does that make sense?

Taking a nap. When I wake up I might look through those day 1 interactions you mentioned, rai.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2276 on: April 28, 2020, 08:17:00 AM »
Doesn’t matter, we’re on even numbers so I’m pretty sure this is optimal.

I mean, yeah. I guess. Whatever, I’m not voting yet, I can’t stop a hammer.

« Reply #2277 on: April 28, 2020, 08:22:46 AM »
Oh, I guess Masons could’ve stopped it.

Mason JoaTs/Reporter/JK/Backup JK/Voyeur sounds like a lot but realistically we don’t have much night power going at the same time, especially if Masons die. Iirc Fabloo said that one Mason dying disables the other too? One of these roles being scum definitely isn’t enough power to handle 4 mafia so optimal play is to kill vanilla claims, realistically.

« Reply #2278 on: April 28, 2020, 08:34:50 AM »
I think the game deserves a reread, but it’s also 2000 pages long. Weh.

« Reply #2279 on: April 28, 2020, 08:44:14 AM »
Actually, I lied and we’re on odd numbers.

The other explanation for no kill is that scum is dead lol and the Masons are just the third party threats now.

I would like to think that me not claiming at this point would still be worthwhile but it seemed to tilt Serela, so I’ll claim the moral victory and just say I’m VT now.

Realistically all of the power roles are townie, even before taking balance into account. We have 5 alive so realistically our path to victory should just be lynching through the rest of the VT pool regardless, I think lynching a PR here is throwing.

I probably need to reread D2 to figure out what’s up there.