Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 819496 times)

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Three)
« Reply #1770 on: April 23, 2020, 04:40:03 AM »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Night Three)
« Reply #1771 on: April 23, 2020, 04:40:10 AM »
"Hmm, that's not right... This isn't how this game is supposed to go at all. Now, how do I fix this..."
The day has ended with no lynch!

Night Three has begun!
You have 24 hours to submit any actions you may or may not have via PM to me.

Time until night phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:01:57 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1772 on: April 23, 2020, 04:42:17 AM »
Now that I have your attention.

Fabloo

« Reply #1773 on: April 23, 2020, 04:43:46 AM »
Tom, it was very selfish you to take your life. Do you think others do not care about you? Your voice matters as to your presence if you are town. We will not allow such a selfish be done so easily. Even if your heart is truly twisted, we will let you be redeemed.

I'm going to go over what I want to happen this night with what the information we have in store. I will also be revealing a few things about me and my sister.

Fabloo

« Reply #1774 on: April 23, 2020, 04:50:55 AM »
For starters. me and my sister share abilities. However. This is compulsive. We alternate who is controlling our each actions each day and night. If I do an ability in the day, then my sister cannot use hers at night. Vice-versa.

Last night, my sister flavor copped Tom. We know his identity. We don't know who it is but.

That's entirely aside the point.

Let's see here...

Fabloo

« Reply #1775 on: April 23, 2020, 05:06:53 AM »
We have to be careful about this. My sister will use an ability tonight. We will reveal the results tommorow.

BBM. I noticed you claimed Voyeur. Will you please voyeur my sister (PX)? This will ensure if scum target her that we can understand what was done to her. Even if she is lost. I should be able to recieve her results. Serela. I need you to track Tom. This will work as proving your innocence as well.

Tom? I want you to use your ability however you desire. If you have it. Claim your results immediately tommorow.

Raikara. I cannot find your claim. Hopefully this will ensure the best possible results for tommorow morning. I do not know which one of us will die tonight but I have always had faith in my people. So long as they have faith in me.

Fabloo

« Reply #1776 on: April 23, 2020, 05:15:52 AM »
If there is some form of jailer or protective. I would like the comfort tonight. Scum will not waste a roleblock on me if they have one. They may try to ninja-kill me if Serela is not lying.

I don't know what other powers align with ours or town's wellbeing but I would again just say to use your best judgment.

Fabloo

« Reply #1777 on: April 23, 2020, 05:24:09 AM »
For clarity.

Because I used an ability today.
I cannot use one the next day.

If my sister used an ability tonight.
She cannot use one the following night.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #1778 on: April 24, 2020, 03:57:39 AM »
Out of the corner of her eye, Cruxie couldn't help but notice that there were some suspicious looking characters loitering outside the temple.
"Oh my, it seems as though we have some unwanted guests. Allow me to educate them about how rude it is to arrive unannounced."
The others simply carried on with their game as the sounds of a heavy hammer hitting stone and flesh indiscriminately resonated through the temple.
Tom, playing Cruxie, the Huntress of Segram, left to relieve some stress!
Quote from: Role PM
Welcome, Tom, to Ys Mafia!
You are Cruxie, the Huntress of Segram

Despite your appearance, most people have learned not to carelessly approach you by now. Which is rather disappointing, given that you relish the opportunity to let off some steam every now and again. Oh well, this game seems like it'll be fun, so it will have to do for now.

You have the ability to post in thread and vote.

You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated. Best of luck.
The Fourth Day of Ys Mafia has begun!

Votecount
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Serela (0):
Yaersulf (0):
Disquieted (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
Daiya (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: sb, Fabloo, raikaria, banana spritzee, Serela, Yaersulf, Disquieted, BigBangMeteor, Daiya, PX

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:06:44 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Fabloo

« Reply #1779 on: April 24, 2020, 03:59:24 AM »
I'm glad I was right on my Tom town read.

Fabloo

« Reply #1780 on: April 24, 2020, 04:00:49 AM »
Everyone who was instructed by me that is still alive start weaving your perspectives. I'm very glad I did what I did by stopping that lynch.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1781 on: April 24, 2020, 04:15:24 AM »
I know exactly what I'm going to do, but I'm going to wait for results regardless.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1782 on: April 24, 2020, 04:20:28 AM »
Well uh

Tom didn't do anything, as his flip suggests lmao

th...anks... scum...?

Fabloo

« Reply #1783 on: April 24, 2020, 04:21:01 AM »
Why kill Tom and not kill you?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1784 on: April 24, 2020, 04:22:47 AM »
I never get to be nightkilled  :'(

We were all rereading a past motk game recently where I was declared obvtown by all but scum never nightkilled me because their lylo plan was "pray to serela for a win"

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1785 on: April 24, 2020, 04:23:33 AM »
Why kill Tom and not kill you?

Frankly that's a question you could ask literally everyone in the game.

Fabloo

« Reply #1786 on: April 24, 2020, 04:24:27 AM »
I'm aware.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1787 on: April 24, 2020, 04:25:46 AM »
i think i got nightkilled in idolmaster the day before like, 3~4p lylo and that's basically...

the only time it ever happened I think

They actually did try to nightkill me in Swordgirls Anonymafia, but on d2 I had hard hard scumreads on 2/3 mafia members AND was being called obvtown (Even though no one believed my cases for some reason; kaori was lurking stupid hard with completely empty posts and uesugi was hardcore tunneling and doing literally nothing else)

oh wait, we're playing mafia, aren't we.

Are there any other results to wait on? Tom... died, so, not him. PX? Or do you just have his already?

Fabloo

« Reply #1788 on: April 24, 2020, 04:26:24 AM »
I think we should start massclaiming. There is already enough information revealed that we can just play this game according to figure out who is lying in terms of actions being made. That was part of the reason I stopped the lynch. Is anyone opposed to this?

I have the info I'm just waiting. I'll be last.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1789 on: April 24, 2020, 04:29:24 AM »
##Vote: Fabloo

Fabloo

« Reply #1790 on: April 24, 2020, 04:30:15 AM »
Yeah no you're absolutely insane if you believe scum has the ability to restart the day and prevent a lynch.

Fabloo

« Reply #1791 on: April 24, 2020, 04:30:48 AM »
Are you desperate as scum Disquieted?

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1792 on: April 24, 2020, 04:32:01 AM »
oh you had a governor lol I thought Tom was a lynchproof. that may be why he got killed...? tbh I would have bought scum lynchproof and lynched him again though

I know you asked me to voyeur PX but I decided to wifom the scumteam and target serela again, also because i didn't think the scumteam would care much about flavour cop t b h. in hindsight I should have targeted tom to verify that serela wasn't just BSing being a backup reporter. bad choice by me ugh.

anyways serela wasn't targeted by any actions but given he was told to target a flipped vanilla we don't really know he didnt just make it up on the spot.

sigh. this game sucks. is this where we lynch banana? we have to get rid of this slot eventually sigh. i dont really know who to lynch at this point. starting to wonder if the masons really are third party and the game is like 12/2/1 or something dumb.

we're not massclaiming as long as our protective role is hidden. scum governor has been done by the way

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1793 on: April 24, 2020, 04:32:07 AM »
Actually, that's most likely a scum ability.

There's also zero reason you'd use it on Tom. Or ever, really. Even if he was town.

Fabloo

« Reply #1794 on: April 24, 2020, 04:33:08 AM »
Actually, that's most likely a scum ability.

There's also zero reason you'd use it on Tom. Or ever, really. Even if he was town.

Yeah I definitely didn't think he was town for the majority of the game.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1795 on: April 24, 2020, 04:33:19 AM »
Oh we're all here. Give me a minute.

Fabloo

« Reply #1796 on: April 24, 2020, 04:34:06 AM »
oh you had a governor lol I thought Tom was a lynchproof. that may be why he got killed...? tbh I would have bought scum lynchproof and lynched him again though

I know you asked me to voyeur PX but I decided to wifom the scumteam and target serela again, also because i didn't think the scumteam would care much about flavour cop t b h. in hindsight I should have targeted tom to verify that serela wasn't just BSing being a backup reporter. bad choice by me ugh.

anyways serela wasn't targeted by any actions but given he was told to target a flipped vanilla we don't really know he didnt just make it up on the spot.

sigh. this game sucks. is this where we lynch banana? we have to get rid of this slot eventually sigh. i dont really know who to lynch at this point. starting to wonder if the masons really are third party and the game is like 12/2/1 or something dumb.

we're not massclaiming as long as our protective role is hidden. scum governor has been done by the way

Why did you do that? Sigh.

Fabloo

« Reply #1797 on: April 24, 2020, 04:36:05 AM »
Why did you actively go against the town mason who stopped a town lynch from happening. Why am I now being voted for preventing a town lynch.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1798 on: April 24, 2020, 04:37:22 AM »
Fabloo, you know how to answer this question with the correct amount of disquiet. NucleusWaffles has a role that targets players of a particular gender. It's, according to Nucleus, weak, but it's pretty clear Nucleus may not be the best judge of character on mafia mechanics.

Please take note of my first sentence and perhaps consider this a rhetorical question. What could this role possibly be?
Flavor cop most likely.
I've already alluded to my opinion further on this. Yes I am just dropping the role it correlates to. I don't do role spec often but it's clear to me that there is an important male character likely in this game. He has red hair.

Tell me, Fabloo, why did you think Nucleus was a flavour cop when YOU ALREADY KNOW OF A FLAVOURCOP?

Fabloo

« Reply #1799 on: April 24, 2020, 04:37:43 AM »
Why did you Voyeur the same target you did the other night apparently thinking something would change.