Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 173968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #720 on: February 19, 2022, 06:13:19 PM »
>See if we can take advatage of that to wrench our hand free.
>Does it look like it affected the doppelganger at all? Did its hand also get hurt?

>You jerk your left hand, and manage to pull it from what felt like an iron grasp a moment ago.
>You do not see any evidence that she was wounded.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #721 on: February 20, 2022, 06:16:36 AM »
>You jerk your left hand, and manage to pull it from what felt like an iron grasp a moment ago.
>You do not see any evidence that she was wounded.

>_

// Oh, nifty tactic  ! //

> Quick Strategic Retreat+Recovery together with,as soon as possible before another closing-in, Wielding Our Anchor for Defense&Counter-Attack...

> ... Anchor-Swinging only when in-range or close ,and with a balance of strenght&speed&precision as to being able to counter-attack with enough force&in series&more accurately.

> Focus both on Our Anchor and Our Bottomed Dipper to Increase the Just Steadfastness .

> ...Our Water Danmaku and "body attacks " have been a no-sail...The same is felt about attempting Spellcards and Turning more Ghostly-Spiritual...but...

>...how do we Feel about Aptly Extending AND Amplifying our ..." Affinity and Link to Waters " upon the Here Water Itself or at least the Water Current to..."Try and Gaining leverage"  ?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 08:44:23 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #722 on: March 01, 2022, 02:12:38 AM »
> Quick Strategic Retreat+Recovery together with,as soon as possible before another closing-in, Wielding Our Anchor for Defense&Counter-Attack...

> ... Anchor-Swinging only when in-range or close ,and with a balance of strenght&speed&precision as to being able to counter-attack with enough force&in series&more accurately.

> Focus both on Our Anchor and Our Bottomed Dipper to Increase the Just Steadfastness .

> ...Our Water Danmaku and "body attacks " have been a no-sail...The same is felt about attempting Spellcards and Turning more Ghostly-Spiritual...but...

>...how do we Feel about Aptly Extending AND Amplifying our ..." Affinity and Link to Waters " upon the Here Water Itself or at least the Water Current to..."Try and Gaining leverage"  ?

(Sorry for delays, was gone for most of last week, and then just kept forgetting)

>You are able to move back and get your hand on your anchor, moving back toward the previous room.
>As you start to pull your anchor forth, the doppelganger seems to regain her senses and closes in again.
>You...aren't certain this water can be manipulated like that.  Attempting it would be costly in terms of time.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #723 on: March 02, 2022, 08:27:22 PM »
(Sorry for delays, was gone for most of last week, and then just kept forgetting)

>You are able to move back and get your hand on your anchor, moving back toward the previous room.
>As you start to pull your anchor forth, the doppelganger seems to regain her senses and closes in again.
>You...aren't certain this water can be manipulated like that.  Attempting it would be costly in terms of time.

>_

// No   :bigpower: ro :spell: lem because you had  higher and more important priority to take responsibility with. //

> Make  our movements , but even more our  sense and intuition,  sharper while  currently wielding Our Anchor but also " draw from " Our Bottomed Dipper ...

>...use them and what we could muster to enhance our  reach and readiness with Our to either avoid her  or beat her back and repositioning without letting her too close but al the while studying her patterns and behaviour...

> ... has her "approach", her "compusure" or "any signals" changed in someways ? Then respond adaptively in kind.

> Whenever there is enough time and focus,begin a " subtle linking-test   "  about whether the Waters or the Current is more responsive to us.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 09:10:30 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #724 on: March 08, 2022, 04:32:12 PM »
> Make  our movements , but even more our  sense and intuition,  sharper while  currently wielding Our Anchor but also " draw from " Our Bottomed Dipper ...

>...use them and what we could muster to enhance our  reach and readiness with Our to either avoid her  or beat her back and repositioning without letting her too close but al the while studying her patterns and behaviour...

> ... has her "approach", her "compusure" or "any signals" changed in someways ? Then respond adaptively in kind.

> Whenever there is enough time and focus,begin a " subtle linking-test   "  about whether the Waters or the Current is more responsive to us.

>You don't think that focusing on your possessions is really helping you right now, at this point.
>Whatever happened to her a moment ago, it seems to have passed. She seems to be closing in again, full of savage confidence.
>Are you sure you want to try to focus on the water, it will take a lot of effort for something you honestly don't have much hope in?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #725 on: March 09, 2022, 01:26:59 PM »
>You clamp down on your wrist, though really it's more in the upper part of your arm, bringing a burst of sudden pain and causing you to bleed a bit. This seems to give the doppelganger a moment of pause.

>_
>You jerk your left hand, and manage to pull it from what felt like an iron grasp a moment ago.
>You do not see any evidence that she was wounded.

>_
(Sorry for delays, was gone for most of last week, and then just kept forgetting)

>You are able to move back and get your hand on your anchor, moving back toward the previous room.
>As you start to pull your anchor forth, the doppelganger seems to regain her senses and closes in again.
>You...aren't certain this water can be manipulated like that.  Attempting it would be costly in terms of time.

>_
>You don't think that focusing on your possessions is really helping you right now, at this point.
>Whatever happened to her a moment ago, it seems to have passed. She seems to be closing in again, full of savage confidence.
>Are you sure you want to try to focus on the water, it will take a lot of effort for something you honestly don't have much hope in?

>_

> Before starting to resume her assault,was "her moment of pause" and "regaining her senses" purely out of surprise and snapping out of it or did we notice something more in our observation and her overall behaviour?



1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #726 on: March 12, 2022, 06:18:47 PM »
> Before starting to resume her assault,was "her moment of pause" and "regaining her senses" purely out of surprise and snapping out of it or did we notice something more in our observation and her overall behaviour?

>It didn't feel like merely surprise.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #727 on: March 15, 2022, 02:04:38 AM »
>It didn't feel like merely surprise.

>_

// Could it be that for Murasa to win this Dangerous Duel she must "push herself" to the point of...//

> So it didn't feel like merely surprise...

>...try to focus : what could we perceive  proceeding between her and us,or at least 1 between the 2,from that moment of "not merely surprise " after "hurtingly breaking free from the confrontation " ?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 02:10:39 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #728 on: March 15, 2022, 08:31:38 PM »
> So it didn't feel like merely surprise...
>...try to focus : what could we perceive  proceeding between her and us,or at least 1 between the 2,from that moment of "not merely surprise " after "hurtingly breaking free from the confrontation " ?

>It's hard to say. But...give that you're certain she was not hurt when you hurt yourself, you don't think it was a direct physical thing, it had to be something...deeper? Less direct?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #729 on: March 18, 2022, 07:43:51 AM »
// Could it be that for Murasa to win this Dangerous Duel she must "push herself" to the point of...//

> So it didn't feel like merely surprise...

>...try to focus : what could we perceive  proceeding between her and us,or at least 1 between the 2,from that moment of "not merely surprise " after "hurtingly breaking free from the confrontation " ?
>It's hard to say. But...give that you're certain she was not hurt when you hurt yourself, you don't think it was a direct physical thing, it had to be something...deeper? Less direct?

>_

//...to the point of hurting herself,even if to a limited extend and in dire circumstances...//

>  ...With what we have discovered,experienced,felt,at least so far ,  in order and limited to the purpose of defending against and drive away ths" Tainted Doppelganger Murasa" the only working solution so far ...

> ...  has been to " limitedly hurt ourselves",like before when we "clamped down on ourselves for a moderate ichor/bleedin" to break free form her abnormally strong grip, is that correct ?


//...To be sure and prudent WHILE TRYING not to hinder with those to a defect...  in waiting ,in lieu of  Other Players/Potential player "Reviewe&Creativity&Notice with possibly the Parser," at least another post,maybe 2 or maybe-maybe 3,ones which could/might have been grouped together with this 1 ...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 05:04:38 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #730 on: March 22, 2022, 05:40:41 AM »
>  ...With what we have discovered,experienced,felt,at least so far ,  in order and limited to the purpose of defending against and drive away ths" Tainted Doppelganger Murasa" the only working solution so far ...
> ...  has been to " limitedly hurt ourselves",like before when we "clamped down on ourselves for a moderate ichor/bleedin" to break free form her abnormally strong grip, is that correct ?

>It seems to have been the only thing that's really given her pause, of anything you've tried thus far. Enough that perhaps you felt a little hope?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #731 on: March 24, 2022, 10:19:30 PM »
>It seems to have been the only thing that's really given her pause, of anything you've tried thus far. Enough that perhaps you felt a little hope?

>_

> If it was not merely surprise AND the only thing that worked out,then...

>...are we "fairlyconfident"that,as long as we are avoiding her reach,we could make use of Our Anchor to... repel the enemy by ,solely for that purpose,inflicting " limited moderate wounds to ourselves "?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 03:47:42 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #732 on: March 26, 2022, 12:12:58 AM »
> If i5 was not merely surprise AND the only thing that worked out,then...

>...are we "confident"that,as long as we are avoiding her reach,we could make use of Our Anchor to... repel the enemy by ,solely for that purpose,inflicting " limited moderate wounds to ourselves "?

>You aren't certain how well you can hold her off.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #733 on: March 28, 2022, 03:47:12 AM »
> If It was not merely surprise AND the only thing that worked out,then...

>...are we "confident"that,as long as we are avoiding her reach,we could make use of Our Anchor to... repel the enemy by ,solely for that purpose,inflicting " limited moderate wounds to ourselves "?
>You aren't certain how well you can hold her off.

>_

> Are we more certain that,without using Our Anchor as an hold-off to be grippeed or unbalanced, we can use It indirectly to help to somehow feign ,distract ,slowdwn while we truly go for a sufficient strategic avoid-retreat-cover-gain space ?

> Would it be likely that " we can put It back with enough agility after-handling IF for emerency avoidance" ?

> ...If  those could be are reasonably reached  ,"out of reach without holding her off directly or  just at the begining and then feinting, are we  ...

>...are we "fairly confident"that,as long as we are avoiding her reach,we could make use of Our Anchor to... repel the enemy by ,solely for that purpose,inflicting " limited moderate wounds to ourselves "?

>... or would it be too much time in this particular pickle ..thus the "Clamping Down on ourselves similiar like before,with truer disceerning on here and iron-grasp-less ,so to affect here somehow on ourselves like it happened   "  ?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 05:46:40 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #734 on: March 28, 2022, 09:20:49 PM »
> Are more certain that,without using Our Anchor as an hold-off to be grippeed or unbalanced, we can use It indirectly to help to somehow feign ,distract ,slowdwn while we truly go for a sufficient strategic avoid-retreat-cover-gain space ?

> Would it be likely that " we can put It back with enough agility after-handling IF for emerency avoidance" ?

> ...If  those could be are reasonably reached  ,"out of reach without holding her off directly or  just at the begining and then feinting, are we  ...
>...are we "fairlyconfident"that,as long as we are avoiding her reach,we could make use of Our Anchor to... repel the enemy by ,solely for that purpose,inflicting " limited moderate wounds to ourselves "?

>... or would it be too much time in this particular pickle ..thus the "Clamping Down on ourselves similiar like before,with truer disceerning on here and iron-grasp-less ,so to affect here somehow on ourselves like it happened   "  ?

>You aren't sure, you don't have a good measure of her capacities save for when she grabbed you, just that you know she is exceedingly dangerous.

>_
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 05:35:14 AM by It's Purvis! »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #735 on: April 01, 2022, 09:54:21 PM »
>You aren't sure, you don't have a good measure of her capacities save for when she grabbed you, just that you know she is exceedingly dangerous.

>_

> Is there enough range and room away from her in order to  manage a few swings with  Our Anchor without,or minimally ,Readjusting our Position?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 09:57:02 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #736 on: April 02, 2022, 05:36:00 AM »
> Is there enough range and room away from her in order to  manage a few swings with  Our Anchor without,or minimally ,Readjusting our Position?

>You might get one. You might not...

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #737 on: April 05, 2022, 01:04:47 AM »
>You might get one. You might not...

>_

> Is just 1Strike Feasible by Feigning to Quickly Brandish Our Anchor while instead...

>...Swiftly Re-Directing It into a,provided we have witnessed the only fairly sure working counter-measure  Is "that" , "Self-Strike comparabile to the Self-Clamp-Down "?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #738 on: April 05, 2022, 10:11:55 PM »
> Is just 1Strike Feasible by Feigning to Quickly Brandish Our Anchor while instead...

>...Swiftly Re-Directing It into a,provided we have witnessed the only fairly sure working counter-measure  Is "that" , "Self-Strike comparabile to the Self-Clamp-Down "?

>This doesn't seem any more or less likely to work than anything else. You are not able to read the future, and there's really only so much you can tell about your opponent in this split second.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #739 on: April 09, 2022, 07:52:11 PM »
>This doesn't seem any more or less likely to work than anything else. You are not able to read the future, and there's really only so much you can tell about your opponent in this split second.

>_

// (For Clarification) This "humble bit " is another 1 of  "the bit more :meiling:of a Prep.Time (? ).until... (????) "//

> What is the Current Loc. of each other, the eventual Covers/Obstacles in the way next-to ,Distances from the "Curtained Entrances " ?

> Are we Both at ,or almost at ,Ground Level while Floating&Swimming supported by AND in the Water Current,or...?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 10:52:40 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #740 on: April 11, 2022, 06:01:14 PM »
> What is the Current Loc. of each other, the eventual Covers/Obstacles in the way next-to ,Distances from the "Curtained Entrces " ?
> Are we Both at ,or almost at ,Ground Level while Floating.&Swimming supported by AND in the Water Current,or...?

>She is in front of you, about a yard and a half away, and closing. You have a curtain to your back, leading into the previous chamber. Both of you are moving against the current right now, you are both on the floor.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #741 on: April 12, 2022, 10:00:45 AM »
>Quickly dash through the curtain and then when she tries to follow attempt to tangle her in it.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #742 on: April 12, 2022, 04:49:46 PM »
>Quickly dash through the curtain and then when she tries to follow attempt to tangle her in it.

>How will you attempt to do this?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #743 on: April 12, 2022, 05:31:54 PM »
>'Slide' with flight under the bottom of the curtain then get up and hold the curtain taut as she attempts to follow, then spin it around her if she dives into it. Hopefully this will buy us some time as she unentangles herself to at least get some distance.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #744 on: April 13, 2022, 12:05:38 AM »
>'Slide' with flight under the bottom of the curtain then get up and hold the curtain taut as she attempts to follow, then spin it around her if she dives into it. Hopefully this will buy us some time as she unentangles herself to at least get some distance.

>You back through the curtain, grab the end and hold it taunt She continues forward, and suddenly swims upward with a powerful beat of her arms, moving to get over the curtain.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #745 on: April 13, 2022, 11:38:23 PM »
>'Slide' with flight under the bottom of the curtain then get up and hold the curtain taut as she attempts to follow, then spin it around her if she dives into it. Hopefully this will buy us some time as she unentangles herself to at least get some distance.
>You back through the curtain, grab the end and hold it taunt She continues forward, and suddenly swims upward with a powerful beat of her arms, moving to get over the curtain.

>_

// We are " to be even more heedfultogether about fair,truly sage advices+actions+(relatively soon-to-be-required)remedies" //

> What is(are) the impediment(s) to  " Surge by Mercy+Justice with 1 out of of 2 Large Pieces of Curtain and Catch&Envelop her in an unsupervised-not-frontal-angle through her own swimming ' distraction+ momentum  " ?

> Balancing in account to our experience her "assaulting fending-off resprisals "  and the handling of " those 2 Large Pieces of Curtain " a couple of of occasions before ... mayhappen 1 is " too little enveloping" ,and 1 after 1 another is best ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #746 on: April 14, 2022, 03:26:05 AM »
> What is(are) the impediment(s) to  " Surge by Mercy+Justice with 1 out of of 2 Large Pieces of Curtain and Catch&Envelop her in an unsupervised-not-frontal-angle through her own swimming ' distraction+ momentum  " ?
> Balancing in account to our experience her "assaulting fending-off resprisals "  and the handling of " those 2 Large Pieces of Curtain " a couple of of occasions before ... mayhappen 1 is " too little enveloping" ,and 1 after 1 another is best ?

>You are not sure how much time you'd have. You've torn these curtains before. You are sure she can to.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #747 on: April 15, 2022, 02:50:17 AM »
>You are not sure how much time you'd have. You've torn these curtains before. You are sure she can to.

>_

> We would gain just a moderate amount of time+distance+opportunity  because she can certainly "rip them" better than us but considering she is currently distracted and focused on another task and not directly eyeing us...

> ... we reckon we could try and manage to " Surprise Speedy Surge to her from a Blind Angle and (Temporarily) Double Curtain Envelop her " , is that correct ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #748 on: April 15, 2022, 11:41:01 PM »
> We would gain just a moderate amount of time+distance+opportunity  because she can certainly "rip them" better than us but considering she is currently distracted and focused on another task and not directly eyeing us...
> ... we reckon we could try and manage to " Surprise Speedy Surge to her from a Blind Angle and (Temporarily) Double Curtain Envelop her " , is that correct ?

>You could try to entangle her a bit more, but you don't imagine it would restrain her much and may put you in danger.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #749 on: April 20, 2022, 02:40:35 AM »
>You could try to entangle her a bit more, but you don't imagine it would restrain her much and may put you in danger.

>_

// We have to ,nonethless,and better be Ready to Be Flexible in reacting,pulling back+through due to Prudence, the experienced and sensed danger by ... " IsleCorrupted!Murasa" //

( //) > That is precisely why we are to Attempt This by  carefulness,speed&agility,and by using tactically 1 Large Curtain Pieces after 1 Another , Main Tools for Feign&Diversion&Counter-Reaction... (//)

> ... Can  "Our Next-to Fly-Surge-Swim Up Trajectory be attempted as such " ?

> Thruthfully : what is it like ,and Importantly which looks Soon Useful or looks Peculiar ," Above and Around This Curtained Segment of This Great Hallway " ?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 02:44:50 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "