Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 188536 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #690 on: January 24, 2022, 05:46:02 PM »
>Evasive maneuvers!
>Dodge sharply to the left while throwing a desperate spread of raindrop danmaku.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #691 on: January 25, 2022, 04:05:35 AM »
>Evasive maneuvers!
>Dodge sharply to the left while throwing a desperate spread of raindrop danmaku.

>You dart to the left, half flying and half swimming as you send out a spread of raindrops at her.
>She does not bother to dodge; several of them hit her, and seem to have no effect. Her cruel, assured grin gives way to a mocking laugh as she continues to give chase, adjusting her course and starting to close in.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #692 on: January 26, 2022, 05:12:00 PM »
>You dart to the left, half flying and half swimming as you send out a spread of raindrops at her.
>She does not bother to dodge; several of them hit her, and seem to have no effect. Her cruel, assured grin gives way to a mocking laugh as she continues to give chase, adjusting her course and starting to close in.

>_

> Are we able to launch Our Anchor and Retrieve it at a distance?

> If so ,while moving away from her by backing & strafing in  paths as to increase distance without risking getting corneried or an easy close-in ,Throw Aimed Anchor at Her WHEN She Just Begins to Re-Adjust Her Course
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #693 on: January 26, 2022, 06:14:24 PM »
>Take the top off the hot sauce and throw the rest of it at her.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #694 on: January 26, 2022, 10:36:16 PM »
> Are we able to launch Our Anchor and Retrieve it at a distance?

> If so ,while moving away from her by backing & strafing in  paths as to increase distance without risking getting corneried or an easy close-in ,Throw Aimed Anchor at Her WHEN She Just Begins to Re-Adjust Her Course

>No, that is a spellcard effect.

>Take the top off the hot sauce and throw the rest of it at her.

>You fish out the bottle of sauce, remove the top, and hurl it right at her. Red clouds billows out it the water, then she smacks the bottle itself aside, sending it into and through the curtains to the west. Her approach is barely slowed for it all.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #695 on: January 27, 2022, 12:10:18 AM »
>No, that is a spellcard effect.

>You fish out the bottle of sauce, remove the top, and hurl it right at her. Red clouds billows out it the water, then she smacks the bottle itself aside, sending it into and through the curtains to the west. Her approach is barely slowed for it all.

>_

// So far we have at our disposal,unless something particularly useful is found among the " furniture" of the Rooms , Minamitsu's Anchor and Bottomless Dipper at our disposal...//

> If she is is currently a bit distracted and slowed down, a quick and aimed throw of our Anchor to sweep her off her feet could throw her off balance...
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #696 on: January 27, 2022, 12:27:08 AM »
>Alright let's not take any chances.
>Activate Capsize "Dragging Anchor".
>Hurl a danmaku anchor directly at her to attempt to force her to swerve and gain some ground.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #697 on: January 27, 2022, 01:28:23 AM »
>Alright let's not take any chances.
>Activate Capsize "Dragging Anchor".
>Hurl a danmaku anchor directly at her to attempt to force her to swerve and gain some ground.

>You are certain that this will do nothing. Are you sure you want to proceed?

>_
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 06:32:13 PM by It's Purvis! »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #698 on: January 28, 2022, 03:15:00 PM »
 //  :meiling: As rightly and helpfully as I may be able to give+quote assistance and counsels and in-between...  :meiling: //

>You are at the entrance already.
>You prepare your spellcards, but you feel this will not do anything.
>You move further down the 'neck' of the bottleshaped room. You can feel the water's taint grow a bit more noticeable, and you can feel the current shift slightly; It's coming.

>_
>You are certain alright that this will do nothing. Are you sure you want to proceed?

>_

> NO , at least not anything Danmaku or Spellcard-Related or Felt as Uselessl .

>
>No, that is a spellcard effect.

>You fish out the bottle of sauce, remove the top, and hurl it right at her. Red clouds billows out it the water, then she smacks the bottle itself aside, sending it into and through the curtains to the west. Her approach is barely slowed for it all.

>_

// Consequential ,but not as explored as we are trying to tie together here, to " Okuu Quest : A Z-Machine Adventure ".
A lead /leads to follow through while cleasing all red herrings,and backfiring maneuvers, is that  "Any and Every Gensokyo Islanders ( " were turned HUMANS Ordinary and Distinguished for the Worse or Mostly-Oppressed or for the Better ...

// ...as such  this is " an (alas)  Evil Cast-Off ,an Evil-Bound Doppel Manifestation off Quite Twisted Human Nature" of the TRUE Minamitsu Murasa , the " Youkai-Like Nearly-Reformed Capsizing Ship Ghost "//

// Our main aim is " shake , throw off ,Purifying Cleanse ' This Tainting Taint ' " , which is and is going to " tempt & provoke & cajole in her own Negative and brutal Ways " to engange and sink down ...

//... " to her Tainting Clutches be they Embedding Overpowering or Blindsiding or Trapping  or Diseasing to her Favour  to  level and nature in sort-of forceful entangles and/or fruitless  unaffecting aspects" ... BUT that is precisely the plan we must strive to thwart and turn over on her ,it is the "Corrupting Plan ,or part of such " Awful Plan ", of the " SinfulTaint(Gensokyo Isle's)!Minamitsu Murasa" //

> Muster Conviction+Determination+Fortitude  of our Whole Being ,especially the Founding Ghost Spiritual and Full Member with+for+in the True Myouren Temple of the True Gensokyo ... against... this " Tainting Taint , Repellant and Parasitic-Invading "...

> Our bonds and Being together with The Dipper or Anchor or Both or....what Truly is Our Truly INSTRUMENTAL of Our true identity, the True Minamitsu Murasa's one(s)... ?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:09:17 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #699 on: February 03, 2022, 10:17:24 PM »
 // Sorry for the late correction (Previous Edit Post and then this Edited Quoted Post) . I did a mistake about using "the quote function" resulting in the actions being " hidden within the quote ",by my fault . //

//  :meiling: As rightly and helpfully as I may be able to give+quote assistance and counsels and in-between...  :meiling: //

> NO , at least not anything Danmaku or Spellcard-Related or Felt as Uselessl .

>
// Consequential ,but not as explored as we are trying to tie together here, to " Okuu Quest : A Z-Machine Adventure ".
A lead /leads to follow through while cleasing all red herrings,and backfiring maneuvers, is that  "Any and Every Gensokyo Islanders ( " were turned HUMANS Ordinary and Distinguished for the Worse or Mostly-Oppressed or for the Better ...

// ...as such  this is " an (alas)  Evil Cast-Off ,an Evil-Bound Doppel Manifestation off Quite Twisted Human Nature" of the TRUE Minamitsu Murasa , the " Youkai-Like Nearly-Reformed Capsizing Ship Ghost "//

// Our main aim is " shake , throw off ,Purifying Cleanse ' This Tainting Taint ' " , which is and is going to " tempt & provoke & cajole in her own Negative and brutal Ways " to engange and sink down ...

//... " to her Tainting Clutches be they Embedding Overpowering or Blindsiding or Trapping  or Diseasing to her Favour  to  level and nature in sort-of forceful entangles and/or fruitless  unaffecting aspects" ... BUT that is precisely the plan we must strive to thwart and turn over on her ,it is the "Corrupting Plan ,or part of such " Awful Plan ", of the " SinfulTaint(Gensokyo Isle's)!Minamitsu Murasa" //

> Muster Conviction+Determination+Fortitude  of our Whole Being ,especially the Founding Ghost Spiritual and Full Member with+for+in the True Myouren Temple of the True Gensokyo ... against... this " Tainting Taint , Repellant and Parasitic-Invading "...

> Our bonds and Being together with The Dipper or Anchor or Both or....what Truly is Our Truly INSTRUMENTAL of Our true identity, the True Minamitsu Murasa's one(s)... ?



« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 10:57:44 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #700 on: February 04, 2022, 01:25:10 AM »
>Alright, let's not do that then.
>Remember our tragic backstory.
>Keep fleeing, through a curtain if we have to.
>"You aren't real, so bugger off you bilge sucker!"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #701 on: February 04, 2022, 02:12:20 AM »
> Muster Conviction+Determination+Fortitude  of our Whole Being ,especially the Founding Ghost Spiritual and Full Member with+for+in the True Myouren Temple of the True Gensokyo ... against... this " Tainting Taint , Repellant and Parasitic-Invading "...

> Our bonds and Being together with The Dipper or Anchor or Both or....what Truly is Our Truly INSTRUMENTAL of Our true identity, the True Minamitsu Murasa's one(s)... ?

>You do your best to muster your courage, and you feel...somewhat better, for the moment. As as you can be as the greatest threat you've ever known hurls at you.
>The dipper is more integral to you, you think, but both are important.

>Alright, let's not do that then.
>Remember our tragic backstory.
>Keep fleeing, through a curtain if we have to.
>"You aren't real, so bugger off you bilge sucker!"

>What are you trying to recall, precisely?
>You flee, any any of the assurance you've built up flees into the proverbial night.
>She does not answer, as you draw close to a curtain, but continues to come after you.

>_
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 02:14:31 AM by It's Purvis! »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #702 on: February 06, 2022, 12:28:56 PM »
>You do your best to muster your courage, and you feel...somewhat better, for the moment. As as you can be as the greatest threat you've ever known hurls at you.
>The dipper is more integral to you, you think, but both are important.

>What are you trying to recall, precisely?
>You flee, any any of the assurance you've built up flees into the proverbial night.
>She does not answer, as you draw close to a curtain, but continues to come after you.

>_


> Regain Balance and Resolve while going forward  for a True Retreat Route  through the Curtain...

> ... Fish out our Bottomed Dipper while Heaing and Slow down at an angle ,or the equivalent ,of This Room. ,which must not be the direct course and  line of sight of the Corrupted-Tainting!Minamitsu but still being within decent maneuvering range and proximity for a Clean and   Eentual " Further Curtained Retreat "...

> ...when that position and range is reached,begin and keep up Focusing our attention+memory about The Bond with Our Bottomed Dipper , both Original-Wise and Recent-Wise ...

>...nevertheless do not slack in Fast Turnibg  Ourselves with It in hand  and  Bottomed to keep Observation and Movements ready upon Twisted-Alt!Murasa...

// So far no Wieldeing nor Hinting of Hidden Items by the...
" Evil-Dopple!Murasa from the Former Gensokyo Isle-turned Gensokyo IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD  ( Teamed-up Planned Incident but BAD UNDERESTIMATED SIDE-EFFECTS such as " Underworld Side", "Cut-Off from Necessary Other-Worlds , .../ Utsuho Quest A-Z /Fragmented Weird Dream by the Aftermath) "...//

//...but what about the eventual interest and/or reactions with Murasa's 2 Integral Items,mainly Her Dipper but also,without overstretching and turning exposed, Her Anchor if eventually useful...//


1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #703 on: February 07, 2022, 06:20:41 AM »
>Remember who we were before we became a ghost and how we became a ghost.
>Once she gets close enough spin around and kick her in the face.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #704 on: February 07, 2022, 07:38:49 AM »


> Regain Balance and Resolve while going forward  for a True Retreat Route  through the Curtain...

> ... Fish out our Bottomed Dipper while Heaing and Slow down at an angle ,or the equivalent ,of This Room. ,which must not be the direct course and  line of sight of the Corrupted-Tainting!Minamitsu but still being within decent maneuvering range and proximity for a Clean and   Eentual " Further Curtained Retreat "...

> ...when that position and range is reached,begin and keep up Focusing our attention+memory about The Bond with Our Bottomed Dipper , both Original-Wise and Recent-Wise ...

>...nevertheless do not slack in Fast Turnibg  Ourselves with It in hand  and  Bottomed to keep Observation and Movements ready upon Twisted-Alt!Murasa...

>Remember who we were before we became a ghost and how we became a ghost.
>Once she gets close enough spin around and kick her in the face.

>It is exceptionally difficult to remember things like your old self in this situation.
>You gripping your dipper, try to muster your courage again. You feel a bit less bad about things.
>She draws closer and closer, and you lash out! You foot cuts through the water, somewhat blunted by it but still strong. It does not connect with her face, but rather with her shoulder. She staggers slightly, but not much, not as much as you'd hope. Her response is to laugh loudly and horribly, continuing to close in further.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #705 on: February 09, 2022, 01:23:46 AM »
>It is exceptionally difficult to remember things like your old self in this situation.
>You gripping your dipper, try to muster your courage again. You feel a bit less bad about things.
>She draws closer and closer, and you lash out! You foot cuts through the water, somewhat blunted by it but still strong. It does not connect with her face, but rather with her shoulder. She staggers slightly, but not much, not as much as you'd hope. Her response is to laugh loudly and horribly, continuing to close in further.

>_

// Abridged eplanation of Efforts aimed for the Sage pool-together of : Extent of The Present Taint's Edge of The Corruptor on the Environs ; Tactics by a Bettering Pathing/Routing ( BUT The Leading to any Allied Friend , 2 met whereas Tojiko not yet, would very likely Worsen )
...) ; swifter and more adequate Counter-Strikes AND ESPECIALLY Key-Leverage   ; of course New Somehow Steps , PoV Angles ... //

> Estimate once we gain clearer coast : is the " Perverting-Doppel Murasa's TAINT "  at an Hoped Decreased  Water-Mark through this Backtracking Strategic Retreat  away off "The  Southernmost Most Taintred Room"... ?

> ... Persevere into an Agile Retreat+Dodge...

> ...  hold onto focusing & armoring our Spirit thanks to the Bond with our B. Dipper PLUS NOW our W. Anchor...

> ...NOW pocket Our 1ST-Trusted Dipper , AND Wield our Trusted Anchor IMMEDIATELY READY TO STRIKE AND UNBALANCE ALTERNATING WITH EVADING MOVES AS CONVENIENT , prioritizing until a more Successful Way is opened the " Sharpening OF PATHING+DEXTERITY+SPEED"...

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 05:03:08 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2022, 04:04:15 AM »
> Estimate once we gain clearer coast : is the " Perverting-Doppel Murasa's TAINT "  at an Hoped Decreased  Water-Mark through this Backtracking Strategic Retreat  away off "The  Southernmost Most Taintred Room"... ?
> ... Persevere into an Agile Retreat+Dodge...
> ...  hold onto focusing & armoring our Spirit thanks to the Bond with our B. Dipper PLUS NOW our W. Anchor...
> ...NOW pocket Our 1ST-Trusted Dipper , AND Wield our Trusted Anchor IMMEDIATELY READY TO STRIKE AND UNBALANCE ALTERNATING WITH EVADING MOVES AS CONVENIENT , prioritizing until a more Successful Way is opened the " Sharpening OF PATHING+DEXTERITY+SPEED"...

>You aren't sure, but you don't think this doppelganger is causing the pollution in the water.
>You try to draw back further, but she closes in more quickly, still laughing. Her hand shoots toward your neck!

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #707 on: February 13, 2022, 09:26:59 PM »
>You aren't sure, but you don't think this doppelganger is causing the pollution in the water.
>You try to draw back further, but she closes in more quickly, still laughing. Her hand shoots toward your neck!

>_
>You aren't sure, but you don't think this doppelganger is causing the pollution in the water.
>You try to draw back further, but she closes in more quickly, still laughing. Her hand shoots toward your neck!

>_

> Dodge away from her and put a minimum of distance between us as quickly as possible so we are ready to...

> ... take out and our Anchor Ready to.Counter-Strike,Parry,Block,to Fend her Off  Push her Back
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #708 on: February 15, 2022, 03:04:36 AM »
>Dodge away and throw our arm up to deflect her attack.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #709 on: February 15, 2022, 03:08:07 AM »
> Dodge away from her and put a minimum of distance between us as quickly as possible so we are ready to...

> ... take out and our Anchor Ready to.Counter-Strike,Parry,Block,to Fend her Off  Push her Back
>Dodge away and throw our arm up to deflect her attack.

>You move back, throwing up your arm, and her fingers close around it with a vice-like grip!
>Her eyes glint as she slowly starts to wrench your arm.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #710 on: February 15, 2022, 04:48:44 AM »
>Can we swing our anchor one handed?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #711 on: February 15, 2022, 06:47:12 AM »
>Can we swing our anchor one handed?

>Normally? Yes. Underwater? Questionable. Right now? You have no idea.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #712 on: February 15, 2022, 05:07:53 PM »
>Kick/knee her in the ribs, whichever is more appropriate for how close we are.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #713 on: February 16, 2022, 04:10:21 AM »
>Kick/knee her in the ribs, whichever is more appropriate for how close we are.

>You bring your knee up into her ribs. You can feels practically like kicking a soft wall, you don't think you feel your doppelganger stagger even a little.
>"Struggle," she says, rolling the word over her tongue, luxuriating in both syllables.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #714 on: February 16, 2022, 09:41:42 AM »
>Which arm is she holding us with, and which hand of ours is grabbed?

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #715 on: February 16, 2022, 10:02:41 PM »
>You bring your knee up into her ribs. You can feels practically like kicking a soft wall, you don't think you feel your doppelganger stagger even a little.
>"Struggle," she says, rolling the word over her tongue, luxuriating in both syllables.

>_

>Which arm is she holding us with, and which hand of ours is grabbed?

> Are we able to turn " even more ghostly " in order to escape  " her vice-like grip on our arm" and circle back around her ?

> If certain, do it , if there some likely chance , attempt it.

> If we are already at our maximum, or we attempt and fail ,or we feel a bad feeling before attempting ...

>... take out Our Anchor,keep our focus and ,since she feels like a soft wall,Swing It At Full Momentum Against Her Neck.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 10:06:12 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #716 on: February 17, 2022, 06:10:00 AM »
>Which arm is she holding us with, and which hand of ours is grabbed?

>She is holding your left with her right.

> Are we able to turn " even more ghostly " in order to escape  " her vice-like grip on our arm"]and circle back around her ?
> If certain, do it , if there some likely chance , attempt it.
> If we are already at our maximum, or we attempt and fail ,or we feel a bad feeling before attempting ...
>... take out Our Anchor,keep our focus and ,since she feels like a soft wall,Swing It At Full Momentum Against Her Neck.

>You could, but you feel in your heart it wouldn't matter.
>You reach back for your anchor, and your doppelganger jerks your arm violently, causing you to lose your footing for a moment!

>_
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 05:11:28 PM by It's Purvis! »

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #717 on: February 19, 2022, 03:20:40 PM »
>Bite down hard on our right wrist, hard enough to draw blood (ectoplasm?)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #718 on: February 19, 2022, 05:15:27 PM »
>Bite down hard on our right wrist, hard enough to draw blood (ectoplasm?)

>You clamp down on your wrist, though really it's more in the upper part of your arm, bringing a burst of sudden pain and causing you to bleed a bit. This seems to give the doppelganger a moment of pause.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #719 on: February 19, 2022, 06:08:59 PM »
>See if we can take advatage of that to wrench our hand free.
>Does it look like it affected the doppelganger at all? Did its hand also get hurt?