Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: It's Purvis! on December 27, 2020, 03:55:05 AM

Title: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 27, 2020, 03:55:05 AM
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/311702180945985547/460912484706942976/murasaquest.png)

>YOU ARE MINAMITSU MURASA! Everyone’s favorite nautical disaster!
>You are, to put it bluntly, dead. You’ve been that way most of your life, really and are used to it. In particular, you died at sea, and spent a good long time haunting and sinking ships. But that was a long time ago and you don’t do that sort of thing anymore. Not in any sense that counts… These days, you inhabit the Myouren Temple, doing your best to adhere to its brand of buddhism. You aren’t the best monk, to be honest, but you do your best and that earns you praise enough. Realistically, you tend to do various jobs around the temple, or sometimes work in the clinic in Former Hell. Other times to you wander about, sometimes inviting yourself to drop in the various manors in Gensokyo when they’ll have you.
>Today began like any other day, but you’ve been feeling...strange. As a ghost, there’s some things that just bother you. You do not like the direction north, you try not to sit facing that way, you don’t like having to walk further north than the temple. Higan is that way, and you are not ready. Funerals and such fascinate you, and you can’t say why, so too do ghost stories. It’s not uncommon for you to be drawn toward a little get-together on summer nights and scare the people there. And there’s boats...best not to think about those. You make model ones, sometimes... But today...today is different. There’s something in the air, something that sinks down to your bones… It’s set your teeth on edge.
>The strangeness you've experienced seems to manifest in you randomly getting drug into some other world, which resembles Gensokyo buried under and ocean. You have roamed around human town and the hakurei shrine, trying to find someone who could help you understand this. Sadly, at this point, most people who might know something are either not to be found, or simply have only guesses to offer. The most concrete advice you'd managed to get is from Reimu, who suggests that it might be some kind of dream-related thing, and suggested that you find Doremy Sweet to help you out.
>This turned out to be a challenge, as Doremy comes and goes as she likes, requiring you to ultimately track down a tengu journalist to get an idea where to look. During this, yo ended up encountering Tojiko, who witnessed you disappear firsthand, and has decided to try and assist you out of a sense of ghostly solidarity. With the advice of Hatate, you managed to track down Doremy to Eientei, where you arrived in time to find it under attack from a pair of dancers who were in the process of kidnapping the baku. You attempted to stop them, but were untimely drug into the ocean world again. That time, you met someone there, a sort of ghostly jellyfish entity that identified itself as Stargazer. You attempted to bring her back with you, but have no idea if you succeeded. Returning to Eientei, you found that Doremy had been taken, but thanks to your efforts you were able to catch one of the dancers, identified as Mai.
>Interrogating Mai, you learned that she worked for Okina, the hidden god, and that being captured and separated from her sister was causing her her great distress. Eventually taking pity on her, you decided to take her in exchange for an opportunity to speak with Okina on the matter.
>Okina, you found, was sending her two dancers to hopefully persuade Doremy to assist in dealing with a mental deterioration the pair had been undergoing. The dancer misinterpreted her orders, or perhaps simply decided on their own to kidnap Doremy, complicating things. Okina agreed, as a way to set things right with you and with Eientei, to refer you to Yukari; as a god of hidden things she was unwilling to do much more. You and Tojiko split up briefly, as the other ghost went to smooth things over with Eientei. Okina delivered you to the Yukari's doorstep, which resulted in a brief tussle with Chen. Afterward, you were invited in, and spoke with a Yukari who was doing her best not to look perturbed at the world.
>The discussion did not produce as much as you might hope; just some sense that something was going wrong on a larger scale. She did say what was happening shouldn't be happening, at least. She claimed to have a few theories, but didn't seem to want to commit any. She did reveal that Stargazer managed to come with you, in a sense, but needed a vessel to possess in order to really come back with you. To help with that, she provided a plant that Patchouli would later call a cactus for the odd spirit to possess. Then she sent you on your way to deliver a message to Sakuya.
>You delivered the message, whose contents were a mystery but Sakuya seemed to take very seriously. You visited Patchouli briefly, but concluded it was too soon for her to help you. Leaving the mansion, you saw Sakuya leave and then journeyed northward on your own. After a brief stop at Kourindou, now under Nazrin's management, you went back to town to rendezvous with Tojiko, and found her in an argument with Shou, who thought she was up to something. After setting that right and briefly visiting Byakuren to update her on things, you decided to have lunch with Tojiko. This went well, save that you were drug back into the ocean world again. Stargazer was there again, and you were able to get her to possess the cactus successfully before returning to Gensokyo once more and finishing lunch with Tojiko.
>The two of you then journeyed toward Scarlet Devil Mansion, determined to start trying to find something in the library. Along the way, you managed to coax Stargazer from her cactus, and was surprised to find her jellyfish-like form had changed to a more mammalian one, which she seemed to be very pleased with. Asking her about the ocean world and events in it, you were not able to learn much, it seems her recollection was not very strong. Eventually she directed you toward trees, and your suggestion about a specific type of tree sparkled some kind of a memory within her, though not enough for her to tell you anything.
>Moving onto the mansion itself, Stargazer hid herself away before entering. Speaking with Patchouli about Stargazer, she suggests that she looks a lot like Keine's youkai form, which seems obvious in retrospect. You and Patchouli, alos with Tojiko, worked to narrow down your problem with little headway, aside from Patchouli moving away from it being the work of some ancient unknowable entity. She devised a way to measure your experiences, but requires a blessed leaf to do so. You then went to visit Keine, and learned that Stargazer used to be a manifestation of her youkai nature that was separated from her at one point. In theory, she shouldn't exist independently anymore, but it seems that she retained enough will to do so.
>Following Keine's advice, you went to find Utsuho, who also knew a lot about Stargazer, and tracked her to Youkai mountain where she was attending the kappas' university. While she did not have much useful to add, she did seem to buoy Stargazer's spirits considerably. While on the Mountain, at the suggestion of Hina, you went to the Moriya Shrine to try and obtain a blessed lily pad for Patchouli's use. Suwako agreed to this, and shared what she could observe about your condition; in particular she described it as you having a foot snared someplace else, being drug in by some force that she could only describe as newish or youngish, and vaguely familiar but not quite.
>Thus informed, you returned to Patchouli. providing her with the leaf and allowing her to empower a gem that would read the watery world. On her urging, you tried to force yourself into that world, and found you can do so without too much effort. You obtained a reading for Patchouli while exploring the flooded Scarlet Devil Mansion and surroundings, then returned back to Gensokyo. After a brief argument with Meiling about your authenticity, having already entered once, you returned to the library and gave the gem to Patchouli. Upon analyzing it, she found that it showed the flooded world seemed to be entirely fake; describing it as a paper filled with zeroes. After some looking, she managed to some tiny bit of substance, but she didn't know what.
>Needing guidance, you returned home to the Myouren Temple and spoke with Byakuren, convincing her to let you have some temple funds. Tojiko spoke with her mistress in the meantime, but turned up little but well wishes. You were then approached by Okina's dancer, who told you the baku was mostly awake. She brought you to Okina's realm, where you learned that Okina blamed Doremy's situation on your own desperation. Despite this, Doremy heard you out and offered her own insights that whatever you were experiencing was not a dream, and hypothesized it might be memories, which would be unusual in her experience.
>Reporting this to Yukari, after leaving Tojiko to deal with her cat, she agreed it was unusual. You also probed more deeply into Stargazer's experiences with trees, learning little, and trying to sort out her experiences between leaving Keine and coming to flooded Gensokyo, which seemed to be generally unpleasant. The two of you decided the best next step would be to take a more formal exploration of the flooded gensokyo, accompanied by Sakuya who arrived mid conversation and reported that there were no irregularities in the flow of the deceased. Upon returning to the flooded world, the three of you decided it would be best to examine the Forest of Magic.

> " Right, thanks for the shortcut, Yukari".

> As soon as Stargazer close her eyes, do so as well.

> Traverse and Emerge from Yukari's Gap.

> If we are not alongside the Misty Lake's banks proceed to them, if we are go close to the thickest Eastward or Near It part of the tree forest.

> In any case, wait and have an even-pace with Yukari and Sakuya while also asking, when closing-in to the Tree Forest, Stagazer if "she is having additional remembrances and intuitions".

>You step through the gap, and end up at the 'banks' of Misty Lake. Or rather, at the edge of the crater that Misty Lake is now that there is no water's edge to distinguish it from the rest of the world. Yukari and Sakuya soon follow, as does Stargazer. Yukari looks around calmly. Sakuya does so as well, but you can sense she's at least a little rattled by seeing a place so familiar to her buried under so much ocean. Stargazer just drifts to you side.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on December 28, 2020, 07:14:01 AM
>"Alright Stargazer, any luck?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 28, 2020, 07:16:11 AM
>"Alright Stargazer, any luck?"

>She looks around, then shakes her head.
>"I suppose we'll have to explore, then," says Sakuya.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 28, 2020, 10:19:03 PM
>She looks around, then shakes her head.
>"I suppose we'll have to explore, then," says Sakuya.

>_

> "True, let's start by seeing which among the Thickets or the Single Trees are rarer so to begin exploring with those or that and their area ..."

> Are there more Thickets or Single Trees?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 30, 2020, 08:03:32 PM
> "True, let's start by seeing which among the Thickets or the Single Trees are rarer so to begin esploring with those or that and their area ..."

> Are there more Thickets or Single Trees?

>Given you're in the middle of a forest, realistically you have both. The trees are mostly massed up, but they are all individual trees when you think about it for a second. There aren't a whole lot of them standing on their own, though.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 01, 2021, 02:56:32 AM
>"Let's swim above the canopy for now, that way we can get a look at a bunch of trees at once."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 01, 2021, 02:58:59 AM
>"Let's swim above the canopy for now, that way we can get a look at a bunch of trees at once."

>"Perhaps we can cover more ground separately?" Yukari says. "I am confident in my ability to note anything strange about a tree."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 02, 2021, 02:45:03 AM
>"Perhaps we can cover more ground separately?" Yukari says. "I am confident in my ability to note anything strange about a tree."

>_

> " Even better that way ,as long as we keep in seeing or communicating range".

> "The Single Trees Standing On Their Own,rarer than the Thickets,seems a good point to start out  ".

> Unless there is an objection, Swim Above the Canopy and Start Checking Those Ones.

> Keep Visual Range with Yukari&Sakuya .

> Of course "Check Them Trees Out" together with Stargazer.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 02, 2021, 07:18:56 AM
> " Even better that way ,as long as we keep in seeing or communicating range".

> "The Single Trees Standing On Their Own,rarer than the Thickets,seems a good point to start out  ".

> Unless there is an objection, Swim Above the Canopy and Start Checking Those Ones.

> Keep Visual Range with Yukari&Sakuya .

> Of course "Check Them Trees Out" together with Stargazer.

>You split up, swimming eastward as Yukari and Sakuya move westward. Stargazer floats after you, radiating a sense of watchfulness. Colorful fish swim above the trees, sometimes dipping down below them.
>There is a lot of forest out there. How will you conduct your search?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 05, 2021, 09:00:36 PM
>You split up, swimming eastward as Yukari and Sakuya move westward. Stargazer floats after you, radiating a sense of watchfulness. Colorful fish swim above the trees, sometimes dipping down below them.
>There is a lot of forest out there. How will you conduct your search?

>_

> Remember "The Yukari&Sakuya's Westward Tree Route"taken by Sakuya and Yukari.

> Work with Stargazer by Start Focusing the Search on "The Trees Standing on their Own",to the Nearest Ones.

> While closing-ing ,Mind not to  skip over "The Masses of Trees"  however .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 07, 2021, 11:32:53 PM
> Remember "The Yukari&Sakuya's Westward Tree Route"taken by Sakuya and Yukari.

> Work with Stargazer by Start Focusing the Search on "The Trees Standing on their Own",to the Nearest Ones.

> While closing-ing ,Mind not to  skip over "The Masses of Trees"  however .

>You look over the closest trees, and nothing really seems to stand out. There's very little in the way of trees on their own, most are packed together and make a thick canopy that is difficult to see through.
>Looking back, you can see Yukari and Sakuya in the distance still; though the water does limit the range of your sight a bit.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 09, 2021, 07:21:15 PM
>You look over the closest trees, and nothing really seems to stand out. There's very little in the way of trees on their own, most are packed together and make a thick canopy that is difficult to see through.
>Looking back, you can see Yukari and Sakuya in the distance still; though the water does limit the range of your sight a bit.

>_

> Try to touch and closely inspect the ones closest to us.

> Ask Stargazer's Opinion.

> Where are the the next Trees Standing on Their Own located?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 11, 2021, 08:24:37 PM
> Try to touch and closely inspect the ones closest to us.

> Ask Stargazer's Opinion.

> Where are the the next Trees Standing on Their Own located?

>You touch a tree, like bark and leaves; very treelike.
>Stargazer is looking around, radiating a sense of focus. When asked for her thoughts, she gives a sense that everyone is in the generally correct place; though for a very broad sense of generally.
>There's a few lone trees around the lake crater itself, but the woods are very dense. Here and there you can see a clearly that has more spread out trees.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 14, 2021, 02:05:40 AM
>Are there any patches of canopy that are noticably a different colour or have weird looking leaves?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 14, 2021, 08:44:14 AM
>Are there any patches of canopy that are noticably a different colour or have weird looking leaves?

>At a glance from this distance, nothing stands out in terms of color or leaf shape. The leaves quickly lose distinction the further away they are from you.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 14, 2021, 09:42:14 PM
>You touch a tree, like bark and leaves; very treelike.
>Stargazer is looking around, radiating a sense of focus. When asked for her thoughts, she gives a sense that everyone is in the generally correct place; though for a very broad sense of generally.
>There's a few lone trees around the lake crater itself, but the woods are very dense. Here and there you can see a clearly that has more spread out trees.

>_
>Are there any patches of canopy that are noticably a different colour or have weird looking leaves?

// Mmm...if nothing about The Trees in The Woods stands out by those aspects,so far at least,let's try and keep checking by or among " Trees in Particular Locations" //

> Does this corresponds to the General Canopy of The Real Misty Lake or do some Tree Areas seem...Unusually Placed?

> Take notice of the Locations of The Lone Trees and The Clearings.

> Proceed&Approach  to the Nearest Lone Tree around the Lake Crater
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 16, 2021, 11:09:48 PM
> Does this corresponds to the General Canopy of The Real Misty Lake or do some Tree Areas seem...Unusually Placed?

> Take notice of the Locations of The Lone Trees and The Clearings.

> Proceed&Approach  to the Nearest Lone Tree around the Lake Crater

>You are not that familiar with the intricacies of the Forest of Magic, but nothing seems awry to you in terms of placement.
>You settle down near a lone Elm tree not far from the forest edge. Stargazer approaches it, her eyes narrowed in focus. After a moment, she shakes her head.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 17, 2021, 08:17:16 PM
>You are not that familiar with the intricacies of the Forest of Magic, but nothing seems awry to you in terms of placement.
>You settle down near a lone Elm tree not far from the forest edge. Stargazer approaches it, her eyes narrowed in focus. After a moment, she shakes her head.

>_

> To Stargazer " Then let's try checking the Next Lone Trees and, eventually and further on, those Clearings with Sparse Trees"

> Move close to the Next Nearest Lone Tree for the "Stargazer's Check".

> While going look if there are particular signs to The Side Being Explored by Yukari and Sakuya.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 19, 2021, 12:29:10 AM
> To Stargazer " Then let's try checking the Nexr Lone Trees and, eventually and further on, those Clearings with Sparse Trees"

> Move close to the Next Nearest Lone Tree for the "Stargazer's Check".

> While going look if there are particular signs to The Side Being Explored by Yukari and Sakuya.

>There isn't a lot to see around the crater, you quickly make your way through them. None of them hold any interest for Stargazer.
>The others have drifted off some ways; you can only just see Sakuya's air bubble.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 19, 2021, 05:52:45 PM
>There isn't a lot to see around the crater, you quickly make your way through them. None of them hold any interest for Stargazer.
>The others have drifted off some ways; you can only just see Sakuya's air bubble.

>_

// Searching (while gladly & openly accepting inputs,advices,considerations,corrections,etc.)for ,in this case and setting, Indirect or circa Half-Indirect Half-Direct either Signs or Traces or Inklings //

> Keep an eye and and an estimate direction regarding Sakuya's Protective Bubble,adjusting height if necessary.

> Proceed,check and let be checkes the " Nearest Sparse Clearings among the (Mirrored )Thickest Forest of Magic  "

> Focus our checks in a Ghostly&Spirit manner ,like Stargazer's.

> The fishes,Those Fishes...are they making strange movements,patterns?Are they particulary around or even lingering between 1 or More Tree Zones?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 20, 2021, 08:19:17 AM
// Searching (while gladly & openly accepting inputs,advices,considerations,corrections,etc.)for ,in this case and setting, Indirect or circa Half-Indirect Half-Direct either Signs or Traces or Inklings //

> Keep an eye and and an estimate direction regarding Sakuya's Protective Bubble,adjusting height if necessary.

> Proceed,check and let be checkes the " Nearest Sparse Clearings among the (Mirrored )Thickest Forest of Magic  "

> Focus our checks in a Ghostly&Spirit manner ,like Stargazer's.

> The fishes,Those Fishes...are they making strange movements,patterns?Are they particulary around or even lingering between 1 or More Tree Zones?

>They're probably a half mile away.
>Proceeding toward the western forest, the nearest clearing will almost certainly take you out of visual range of the others.
>Looking at the fish, they seem to mostly just be swimming around aimlessly. ...But not quite like fish ought to be, now that you look at it. There's something about the movements that bothers you, but you can't quite put your finger on what it may be.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 21, 2021, 10:59:16 PM
> To Stargazer : " Say,were Those Fishes always This Present like That - Trace our Hands following the "Unfamiliar Fish Movement" ,with somehow of an Odd and "Unfish-like "Behaviour ,especially since our "Good Explorations " if not before ?

> " Moreover,on  The Right Now, Suspiciously with The Sunken Suspicious Appearing Trees Down Here ?"

> Cross-Check our Actual Experiences with our Past Ones.

> Observe & Discern the " strange moving and movements of Those Fishes " ,also if Tied to particular Trees and/or Tree Zones.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 24, 2021, 05:31:13 PM
> To Stargazer : " Say,were Those Fishes always This Present like That - Trace our Hands following the "Unfamiliar Fish Movement" ,with somehow of an Odd and "Unfish-like "Behaviour ,especially since our "Good Explorations " if not before ?

> " Moreover,on  The Right Now, Suspiciously with The Sunken Suspicious Appearing Trees Down Here ?"

> Cross-Check our Actual Experiences with our Past Ones.

> Observe & Discern the " strange moving and movements of Those Fishes " ,also if Tied to particular Trees and/or Tree Zones.

>You draw Stargazer's attention to the fish. She radiates a sense of having no idea on the matter; you suspect she may not have paid enough attention to it.
>You aren't sure if it's particular trees or whatever, but it does feel like there's spots they may be going out of their way to avoid? It's hard to tell.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 25, 2021, 09:03:04 PM
>Look for any trees that conspiciously have no fish around them.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 26, 2021, 08:22:26 AM
>Look for any trees that conspiciously have no fish around them.

>There don't seem to be any particular trees that the fish seem to be avoiding, rather it seems to be small sections of the woods.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 26, 2021, 01:07:07 PM
>There don't seem to be any particular trees that the fish seem to be avoiding, rather it seems to be small sections of the woods.

>_
// So far "Investigation&Exploration Progress" is pointing to :Stargazer~>directly~>"Those Trees" ( Referencing to both A-Z Machine Adventures of Utsuho Quest ,partly to Reisen Quest and Maribel Quest,but especially to Yukari Quest ) while  Minamitsu(Murasa)~>indirectly~> Those Fishes...///

// ... In fact we should had been and be more "perceptive and investigative" about the"Living Beings" in this "Inter-Barriers Ocean Bottom Memories Dimension"since an Important and Murasa Quest-Centric Character ( "Stargazer ") returned new (from Utsuho Quest A-Z ) and appeared in fact among the Men-o'-War in the Special Adapted Shape of one//

> Visit those Small Small Sections of the Woods and their close-by Trees for Stargazer's "perception" as well.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 27, 2021, 08:07:28 PM
> Visit those Small Small Sections of the Woods and their close-by Trees for Stargazer's "perception" as well.

>It takes a couple minutes to really isolate one of these spots; while there's a fair number of fish swimming around, there is not quite enough traffic to make it easy to pick out such a spot. But you do manage to find one. The area is heavily wooded; from above you can't see anything of the ground through the thick canopy.
>Stargazer can't make much sense of it, you feel. She'll need a closer look.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 27, 2021, 10:17:17 PM
>Make our way down to ground level. Preferably through a handy hole in the canopy, but if none exist then pick our way carefully through.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 27, 2021, 11:31:35 PM
>Make our way down to ground level. Preferably through a handy hole in the canopy, but if none exist then pick our way carefully through.

>You make your way to the ground; carefully picking your way through the tangled branches. Stargazer follows you down, having to take her time to avoid getting caught on the branches.
>The forest floor is littered with various kinds of seaweed and anemones, but it is probably less dense and hard to walk through than it would normally be due to underbrush. The trees branches sway gently in the soft current, creating a kind of wet rustling noise that is hard to describe. There is, you note, a distinct lack of fish here. Even the anemones seem fairly sparse for what you would expect.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 28, 2021, 12:54:51 AM
>Get a good look at the nearby trees, and indicate for Stargazer to do the same.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 28, 2021, 01:08:00 AM
>Get a good look at the nearby trees, and indicate for Stargazer to do the same.

>You take a look at the nearby trees and...they sure are a bunch of varied trees. You're no arborist, and while you can see which are different species, you have no idea what the majority of them are.
>Stargazer looks around, and her eyes go wide before she starts swimming ahead. She settles by a fairly tall tree with heart-shaped leaves and radiates a sense of excitement.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 28, 2021, 03:26:39 AM
>"This the tree you were looking for?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 28, 2021, 03:40:07 AM
>"This the tree you were looking for?"

>She nods, then shakes her head.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 28, 2021, 03:41:44 AM
>"Ah, not this specific tree but one like this?"
>Examine the tree more closely. Are the leaves heart-shaped in an unusual way?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 28, 2021, 03:46:50 AM
>"Ah, not this specific tree but one like this?"
>Examine the tree more closely. Are the leaves heart-shaped in an unusual way?

>Stargazer shakes her head again. She radiates a sense of confusion, then she gestures deeper into the forest, in a wide, sweeping direction.
>The leaves do not strike you as unnatural. In this case, heart shaped means that they have two parts past the stem that curve back, and the leaves come to a point at the end.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 28, 2021, 04:09:13 AM
>"Sorry, I don't quite follow. Is this tree what we've been looking for?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 28, 2021, 04:52:35 AM
>"Sorry, I don't quite follow. Is this tree what we've been looking for?"

>She nods, then shakes her head, and gestures deeper into the forest again. You get a feeling that the picture is incomplete.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 28, 2021, 06:24:33 AM
>"Alright, over this way it is."
>Go with Stargazer in the direction that she's indicating.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 28, 2021, 06:31:49 AM
>"Alright, over this way it is."
>Go with Stargazer in the direction that she's indicating.

>You start to head further westward. She throws out her arms and shakes her head. Then she gestures broadly toward the west, then the east, then the south; radiating frustration.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 29, 2021, 02:02:43 AM
>"Ah, so somewhere with a tree like this one?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 29, 2021, 04:47:27 AM
>"Ah, so somewhere with a tree like this one?"

>She tilts her head, then slowly nods, then holds up several fingers and brings them together in a circle.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 29, 2021, 06:46:51 AM
>She tilts her head, then slowly nods, then holds up several fingers and brings them together in a circle.

>_

> " A few or several Trees,maybe with a Prime One amongst them...? Like this one but  forming some kind of hard-to-pin-down circle in the 3 directions you are tirelessly scanning?"

> Taking and changing(watery) altitude properly, are we able to discern ,and/or or help Stargazer better discern ,some sort of range,silhouette,edge or else of "Interest"?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 29, 2021, 09:53:14 PM
>"A circle of them?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 30, 2021, 12:48:27 AM
> " A few or several Trees,maybe with a Prime One amongst them...? Like this one which are forming some kind of hard-to-pin-down circle in the 3 directions you are tirelessly scanning?"

> Taking and changing(watery) altitude properly, are we able to discern ,and/or or help Stargazer better discern ,some sort of range,silhouette,edge or else of "Interest"?

>"A circle of them?"

>When you say circle, she nods enthusiastically.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 31, 2021, 06:13:00 PM
>When you say circle, she nods enthusiastically.

>_
> " Oh...! So is it a Particular Circle of Trees located in 1 of the 3 directions you were focusing on trying  to pin-point out earlier?"

> Can any Standing-Out Circle of Tree be seen from where we are?

> If not,can we notice any if we try swim-fly higher or lower?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 31, 2021, 07:13:58 PM
>"Hmm, I wonder."
>Pick our way back up through the canopy.
>Are the leaves of this tree distinct enough that we could pick it out from the other trees from above.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 31, 2021, 08:27:48 PM
> " Oh...! So is it a Particular Circle of Trees located in 1 of the 3 directions you were focusing on trying  to pin-point out earlier?"

> Can any Standing-Out Circle of Tree be seen from where we are?

> If not,can we notice any if we try swim-fly higher or lower?

>Stargazer shrugs, radiating a guarded uncertainty.
>You are in the middle of the woods, you can't see very far at all.
>Possibly?

>"Hmm, I wonder."
>Pick our way back up through the canopy.
>Are the leaves of this tree distinct enough that we could pick it out from the other trees from above.

>You carefully make your way above the forest once more.
>The leaves are not something you'd really notice at a distance, they aren't particularly unusual for tree leaves. But investigating up close, you suspect that they wouldn't slip by you without something weird happening.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on January 31, 2021, 11:03:14 PM
>"Alright Stargazer, let's stay low over the canopy here and look for patches of leaves that look like this. It should be easier than stumbling around in the forest."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 01, 2021, 02:33:57 AM
>"Alright Stargazer, let's stay low over the canopy here and look for patches of leaves that look like this. It should be easier than stumbling around in the forest."

>Stargazer narrows her eyes, radiating determination, and nods.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 01, 2021, 08:09:52 PM
>"Let's also stay a bit apart so we cover more ground."
>Move away from Stargazer, but not so far that we'll miss something in between us.
>Begin combing the canopy for heart shaped leaves.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 04, 2021, 01:33:44 AM
>"Let's also stay a bit apart so we cover more ground."
>Move away from Stargazer, but not so far that we'll miss something in between us.
>Begin combing the canopy for heart shaped leaves.

> If Closely looking out  for Weird Heart-Spaped or Other Weird Tree Leaves yields nothing, progressively Take Altitude to also look out for Weird Fish Movements or Particulair Tree Circles.

> In any case Move Closer to Inspect  Whatever Is Noticed Weird or Particular

> At the same keep staying in Reachable Range from Stargazer for beckoning her... or be beckoned by her.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 04, 2021, 06:01:16 AM
>"Let's also stay a bit apart so we cover more ground."
>Move away from Stargazer, but not so far that we'll miss something in between us.
>Begin combing the canopy for heart shaped leaves.

>You start to comb over the forest canopy!
>...It doesn't take long to realize this could take days, if you don't use something else to help narrow this down.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 06, 2021, 05:40:49 AM
>Call out to Stargazer. "I think there might be too much forest for this."
>Make our way over to her and continue. "Let's go see if Yukari has some vague bullstrawberries that could help with this."
>Look around to see if we can still see Yukari and Sakuya.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 06, 2021, 05:43:28 AM
>Call out to Stargazer. "I think there might be too much forest for this."
>Make our way over to her and continue. "Let's go see if Yukari has some vague bullstrawberries that could help with this."
>Look around to see if we can still see Yukari and Sakuya.

>You look around, and find you have long left Yukari and Sakuya behind; or perhaps vice versa?
>Stargazer seems to be pondering, you get the sense she wants to know how you came to this spot to begin with.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 06, 2021, 05:49:46 AM
>"It was a hunch when I noticed that the fish were avoiding parts of the forest. Ah right, of course. Let's look for other places the fish are avoiding and see if we can find the same sort of trees."
>Look around for other areas absent of fish, particurlarly any larger ones if possible.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 06, 2021, 06:02:24 AM
>"It was a hunch when I noticed that the fish were avoiding parts of the forest. Ah right, of course. Let's look for other places the fish are avoiding and see if we can find the same sort of trees."
>Look around for other areas absent of fish, particurlarly any larger ones if possible.

>It takes you a few minutes to narrow it down, but you note a large spot to the southeast that the fish seem to go out of their way to avoid.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 06, 2021, 06:28:06 AM
>"Let's try over there."
>Head over there and see if we can see any of the leaves we're looking for.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 06, 2021, 08:55:41 AM
>"Let's try over there."
>Head over there and see if we can see any of the leaves we're looking for.

>You make your way toward the southeast, swimming for some distance between reaching it. It doesn't take long to pick out some heart-shaped leaves.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 06, 2021, 09:30:33 AM
>Make our way down to ground (seafloor?) level again and see what Stargazer makes of it.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 07, 2021, 07:51:20 AM
>Make our way down to ground (seafloor?) level again and see what Stargazer makes of it.

>You make your way down to the ocean floor. Much like before, it is full of seaweeds, anemones, and other such things. Except for one spot, a kind of rough ring in the middle of the woods perhaps 20 feet in diameter. Looking along the edge of it, you can see it is between a ring those trees, about a dozen of them.
>Stargazer looks around, her eyes go wide and she nods enthusiastically, practically shining with a sense of epiphany

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 07, 2021, 11:10:31 AM
>"Alright, I guess this is the place then. Any idea what we're supposed to do here?"
>Examine the ring more closely.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 07, 2021, 09:42:08 PM
>"Alright, I guess this is the place then. Any idea what we're supposed to do here?"
>Examine the ring more closely.

>The earth with in the ring of trees is free of seafloor life. However, there are still trees among it.
>Stargazer seems to be pondering at the moment.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 08, 2021, 06:30:40 AM
>Take a step into the ring and see if anything happens.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 08, 2021, 06:32:55 AM
>Take a step into the ring and see if anything happens.

>You take a step into the ring, and feel like something is off, particularly toward the center. You get the feeling that if there's anything you want to get done first, you should probably take care of it before looking into this.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 10, 2021, 05:43:45 AM
>Quests
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 10, 2021, 09:03:00 PM
>Quests

// If I remember correctly there are unfinished matters such as the " Bottled Evil Spirit " to give over to Satori at the Palace of Earth Spirits,asking Nazrin who traded that,trading back Murasa's Spellcard at the same "Nazrindou"...//

> When Stargazer has finished pondering,ask her :"...something feels 'particularly suspicious ' at the center of this Tree Ring..."

> " ...Do you perceive that This must be It...?"

> "...Maybe you can even perceive something more precise and important beyond 'that particular suspiciousness'?".


Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 11, 2021, 02:57:27 AM
>Quests

>You Quests are:
>When I Get This Feeling...
>Something has been dragging you into a strange ocean, and all you know is that you aren’t alone there and there are trees. Trees with heart-shaped leaves, which make a very strange circle.
>Kindred Spirits,
>Perhaps you can make friends with that taoist ghost? You do have ghostliness in common...
>Deposit
>You are thinking about leaving the square glass bottle with the Palace of the earth spirits.
>You may have goals outside of these quests.

> When Stargazer has finished pondering,ask her :"...something feels 'particularly suspicious ' at the center of this Tree Ring..."

> " ...Do you perceive that This must be It...?"

> "...Maybe you can even perceive something more precise and important beyond 'that particular suspiciousness'?".

>She nods when you ask if there's something suspicious. Then nods more slowly, radiating uncertainty, when you ask if this is It.
>When you ask your third question, she nods, then approaches you, until she's looking you in the eye. You can feel her radiating a sense that to you will need to possess perfect courage to progress once you advance into that circle.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 13, 2021, 08:46:00 AM
>Make our way back up above the canopy and have another look around to see if we can see Yukari and Sakuya.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 13, 2021, 08:47:20 AM
>Make our way back up above the canopy and have another look around to see if we can see Yukari and Sakuya.

>You ascend and look around. They are nowhere to be seen, you well left them behind.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 13, 2021, 08:56:24 PM
>Sigh.
>"I hope they're not lost."
>Return to the ring.
>"Well Stargazer, this seems pretty promising. Hopefully we're close to sorting this whole mess out. I say we take the plunge and see where this leads. You with me?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 13, 2021, 10:13:12 PM
>Sigh.
>"I hope they're not lost."
>Return to the ring.
>"Well Stargazer, this seems pretty promising. Hopefully we're close to sorting this whole mess out. I say we take the plunge and see where this leads. You with me?"

> But before saying that, ,Gauge  if we enough sense of direction and this Tree Ring is standing-out enough ,or else it could be turned so by leaving a mark like a "Makeshift Algae Flag on the Most Visibile Tred Branch"?

> The purpose would be for a Fair Finding The Way after we have made a Fair Backtracking Search in order to try and reach Yukari and Sakuya ,to give and receive Final Insights...

> ...If it is possible or we do find them, otherwise "Blow Sails!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 14, 2021, 06:24:20 AM
>Sigh.
>"I hope they're not lost."
>Return to the ring.
>"Well Stargazer, this seems pretty promising. Hopefully we're close to sorting this whole mess out. I say we take the plunge and see where this leads. You with me?"

>She seems hesitant.

> But before saying that, ,Gauge  if we enough sense of direction and this Tree Ring is standing-out enough ,or else it could be turned so by leaving a mark like a "Makeshift Algae Flag on the Most Visibile Tred Branch"?

> The purpose would be for a Fair Finding The Way after we have made a Fair Backtracking Search in order to try and reach Yukari and Sakuya ,to give and receive Final Insights...

> ...If it is possible or we do find them, otherwise "Blow Sails!"

>You could easily take some larger seaweed fronds and tie them to a tree. It may still take a bit of searching to find this place, but you don't think it would take much.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 15, 2021, 04:50:02 PM
>She seems hesitant.

>You could easily take some larger seaweed fronds and tie them to a tree. It may still take a bit of searching to find this place, but you don't think it would take much.

>_

> Encourage Stargazer : " Well not to worry,we are still able to make and receive helpful preparations such as,after putting up a little watermark,look around to try and find Yukari and Sakuya. "

> Proceed to build and evaluate a mark like that.

> Backtrack in search for signs of Yukari and Sakuya only once we have memorised this route and are able to recognise The Tree Ring's Area.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 16, 2021, 05:09:43 AM
>"Hmm yeah, we should probably at least have Yukari take a look at it first."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 16, 2021, 05:37:00 AM
> Encourage Stargazer : " Well not to worry,we are still able to make and receive helpful preparations such as,after putting up a little watermark,look around to try and find Yukari and Sakuya. "

> Proceed to build and evaluate a mark like that.

> Backtrack in search for signs of Yukari and Sakuya only once we have memorised this route and are able to recognise The Tree Ring's Area.

>"Hmm yeah, we should probably at least have Yukari take a look at it first."

>You find a large and resilient-looking frond, and return to the forest canopy, finding a nice branch to tie it onto.
>Stargazer radiates a feeling of relief when you say that you're going to consult with the others first.
>Heading back to the lake crater, taking note of the path along the way, you look around toward the west and see no sign of Sakuya or Yukari.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 16, 2021, 04:07:41 PM
>Head west in the direction they went for a bit and see if we can see them ahead of us.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 16, 2021, 10:28:27 PM
>Head west in the direction they went for a bit and see if we can see them ahead of us.

>You meander westward, but you do not see them at a glance. There is a lot of westward to have, though.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 17, 2021, 05:38:14 PM
>You meander westward, but you do not see them at a glance. There is a lot of westward to have, though.

>_

//If this yields nothing,we could also be even more specific and search again for "fish-avoided spot(s)"//

 > Ask Stargazer if she feels anything else "peculiar" in any direction,apart for that Tree Ring, since it could give clues to Yukari and Sakuya's whereabouts.


> If so follow her "directions" , if not proceed further westwards,still be aware of the tracks and...

> ...swim-fly alternating going above the forest canopy and going inside it in search of them.

> Call out to them.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 17, 2021, 06:42:09 PM
>Keep heading westward until we hid the western edge of the forest whilst keeping an eye out for them.
>Also call out occasionally in case they're below the canopy.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 18, 2021, 08:31:26 AM
> Ask Stargazer if she feels anything else "peculiar" in any direction,apart for that Tree Ring, since it could give clues to Yukari and Sakuya's whereabouts.


> If so follow her "directions" , if not proceed further westwards,still be aware of the tracks and...

> ...swim-fly alternating going above the forest canopy and going inside it in search of them.

> Call out to them.

>Keep heading westward until we hid the western edge of the forest whilst keeping an eye out for them.
>Also call out occasionally in case they're below the canopy.

>You make your way westward, looking for curious patterns in the way the fish move. You see a few oddities, which you suspect mean more trees.
>Calling out from time to time, you eventually hear Sakuya reply: "Down here!" from below a patch of forest.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 18, 2021, 06:57:50 PM
>Descend through the canopy to where we heard Sakuya's voice.
>"We found something."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 19, 2021, 07:54:39 PM
> "
>You make your way westward, looking for curious patterns in the way the fish move. You see a few oddities, which you suspect mean more trees.
>Calling out from time to time, you eventually hear Sakuya reply: "Down here!" from below a patch of forest.

>_
//A " brighter common thread " has been appearing  to be relatively "in-betweening"-appearing  "below patches of forest under the canopy of the forest " //

>  When in viewing-range of each other observe the layout's area and add :"I am really praying you have not swum across any snags for evenyone good's sake ,but rather come across  other good  findings news here westward ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 22, 2021, 08:18:45 AM
>Descend through the canopy to where we heard Sakuya's voice.
>"We found something."


>  When in viewing-range of each other observe the layout's area and add :"I am really praying you have not swum across any snags for evenyone good's sake ,but rather come across  other good  findings news here westward ".

>You descend down and find Sakuya standing alone, near another of those trees. She looks up as you descend, and nods. "Tell me everything," she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 22, 2021, 09:42:06 PM
>"Where's Yukari? She'll probably want to hear this too."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 23, 2021, 03:29:12 AM
>"Where's Yukari? She'll probably want to hear this too."

// Among the" Item-Tasks but not Quests" : " Untouched Shared Money (Very Faithfully fund-provided by Byakuren plus the Myourenji&Company) to Rightfully Return", save for naturally ,already explained to and approval-met by Byakuren," ,Friendly Help 'Gratitude(s)' to be Returned and Necessary Money Trade-Back"...plus...//

// ... Task "Thruthful Report/Co-Report to' Eientei ' about The Exaggerated(?)Issue about  Doremy's with Okina's helped by Mai's and Satono's,clearing out Any (Eventual) Kinks or Misunderstanding"... plus...//

// ( at least 1 another if not maybe 2 ,"saved" for later,but I am QUITE SORRY due to "having to "make ...oh...over-encimbering&delaying )//

> Nod to Sakuya, wait for Stargazer to be near us if not Yukari herself to approach or show up, and add ,with a well-raised soundly-heard tone of voice if Yukari is not coming: " Well if we begin by The Eastward Side...we can now ' Certainly Confirmation '  ,turn smiling to Stargazer and then pointedly point to That Tree or Those Trees here , that it is a ' Many-Roots Job by Those Trees ' which are truly some kind of  ' Partly-Ominous Memory-Filled Tree-Turned Entities acting as sorta-Monitors&Extensions ' ... "

>..." Yukari told us the ,as it may be described so far,Unseen Clergy Gazing Entity I and Stargazer perceived here must have some form of those and they are quite likely to be it,however the Top Priority the finding of  ..."

> "... a Mostly-Ominous Circle-Ring by the Same Tree-Entities,reachable by an Eastward Route and now with a ...makeshift mark".

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 24, 2021, 02:14:10 AM

// Among the" Item-Tasks but not Quests" : " Untouched Shared Money (Very Faithfully fund-provided by Byakuren plus the Myourenji&Company) to Rightfully Return", save for naturally ,already explained to and approval-met by Byakuren," ,Friendly Help 'Gratitude(s)' to be Returned and Necessary Money Trade-Back"...plus...//

// ... Task "Thruthful Report/Co-Report to' Eientei ' about The Exaggerated(?)Issue about  Doremy's with Okina's helped by Mai's and Satono's,clearing out Any (Eventual) Kinks or Misunderstanding"... plus...//

// ( at least 1 another if not maybe 2 ,"saved" for later,but I am QUITE SORRY due to "having to "make ...oh...over-encoumber&delay )//

> Nod to Sakuya, wait for at least Stargazer to be near us if not Yukari herself or if we have some sign she may be approaching, then complement with a raised all-around tone of voice to be soundly-heard by to be sure: " So we did find out at the ' East-Side'...' Certain Confirm"  ,turn smiling to Stargazer and then pointedly point to That/Those Tree/Trees , to be a' Many-Roots Job by Those Trees ' which in Truth are Revealing alike ' Half-Ominous Tree-Turned Entities - sorta-Monitors&Extensions ' ; what Yukari told to be on the look-out for at our journey-start ,plus  ..."

> "...The Top Priority : a Mostly-Ominous Circle-Ring by the Same Tree-Entities,Mostly Eastward by here in a Mostly-Specular Way  ,now makeshift marked".

// ... A (sort-of) Tale-Report to Tojiko(and through her to the Taoists) , a ('') Knowledge-Report to Patchouli, a ('') Clarifying-Report to Suwako&Sanae; the possibility to give One to Byakuren&Myourenji should approach us without seeking it unless avoided somehow //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 25, 2021, 01:20:51 AM
>"Where's Yukari? She'll probably want to hear this too."

>Sakuya shrugs. "Who can tell? She went off in a gap to investigate something."


> Nod to Sakuya, wait for Stargazer to be near us if not Yukari herself to approach or show up, and add ,with a well-raised soundly-heard tone of voice if Yukari is not coming: " Well if we begin by The Eastward Side...we can now ' Certainly Confirmation '  ,turn smiling to Stargazer and then pointedly point to That Tree or Those Trees here , that it is a ' Many-Roots Job by Those Trees ' which are truly some kind of  ' Partly-Ominous Memory-Filled Tree-Turned Entities acting as sorta-Monitors&Extensions ' ... "

>..." Yukari told us the ,as it may be described so far,Unseen Clergy Gazing Entity I and Stargazer perceived here must have some form of those and they are quite likely to be it,however the Top Priority the finding of  ..."

> "... a Mostly-Ominous Circle-Ring by the Same Tree-Entities,reachable by an Eastward Route and now with a ...makeshift mark".

>"What?" says Sakuya.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 25, 2021, 10:02:34 PM
>Sakuya shrugs. "Who can tell? She went off in a gap to investigate something."

>"What?" says Sakuya.

>_

> " Forgive me for being misleading for I am still coming to terms on how to describe that Those Trees - point to That Tree nearby Sakuya - are rather Tree - or rather seemingly...Tree-Turned Entities... they have formed Over There - make a ring-shaped hand sign and point it Eastward- some manner of Ring-Circle Tree-Made Passage or Gateway leading Somewhere... Ominously Important.p ,as both I and Stargazer have felt at the time "

> " I might be wrong on my intuition and I am still in the dark about The Good Discoveries by you&Yukari but..."

>" ...Are not this stop-by under-canopy nearby 1 of Those Tree and that Yukari "Gap-Away" Investigation happening and looking to have just some of the right common key points in common ?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2021, 08:43:52 AM
> " Forgive me for being misleading for I am still coming to terms on how to describe that Those Trees - point to That Tree nearby Sakuya - are rather Tree - or rather seemingly...Tree-Turned Entities... they have formed Over There - make a ring-shaped hand sign and point it Eastward- some manner of Ring-Circle Tree-Made Passage or Gateway leading Somewhere... Ominously Important.p ,as both I and Stargazer have felt at the time "

> " I might be wrong on my intuition and I am still in the dark about The Good Discoveries by you&Yukari but..."

>" ...Are not this stop-by under-canopy nearby 1 of Those Tree and that Yukari "Gap-Away" Investigation happening and looking to have just some of the right common key points in common ?"

>She nods as you speak. "Well, what we found is that we're pretty sure these trees aren't native to the East," she says. "Yukari thinks they might be new world trees."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 27, 2021, 10:37:11 PM
>Do we know much about any 'new world'?
>"We managed to find what Stargazer was looking for, it wasn't a single tree but rather an ominous ring of trees. I was hoping Yukari could take a look at it. How like her to just dissapear off somewhere."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 27, 2021, 10:42:52 PM
>Do we know much about any 'new world'?
>"We managed to find what Stargazer was looking for, it wasn't a single tree but rather an ominous ring of trees. I was hoping Yukari could take a look at it. How like her to just dissapear off somewhere."

>You know...of it. Apparently if you go further east into the ocean for many days, going so far that east becomes west once more, you find it.
>"How like her indeed," says Sakuya. "What's ominous about it?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 27, 2021, 10:50:47 PM
>"Well, the parser warned me to finish up my side quests before I went there. Pretty sure there's a final boss in there or something."
>Did the feeling we got from the ring of trees feel related to the unpleasant feeling we've been having since this whole thing began?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 27, 2021, 10:52:40 PM
>"Well, the parser warned me to finish up my side quests before I went there. Pretty sure there's a final boss in there or something."
>Did the feeling we got from the ring of trees feel related to the unpleasant feeling we've been having since this whole thing began?

>Hard to say either way. You'll have to use your intuition there.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on February 27, 2021, 10:58:56 PM
>"Well, nothing much to look at it. But being near it gives me a strange feeling. You felt it too right Stargazer?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 27, 2021, 11:21:20 PM
>You know...of it. Apparently if you go further east into the ocean for many days, going so far that east becomes west once more, you find it.
>"How like her indeed," says Sakuya. "What's ominous about it?"

>_

> " I am about to ask a confirmation from Stargazer ,but it is likely  the Ominous Presence of the " Unseen Clergy" we felt in the earlier "voyages" is similar or even...the same."

> "Besides, since it is important to show that Ominous Ring-Cirle of Those Trees to all of us,we might as well wait for Yukari  to come back here once her "Inspection" is finished...unless she said or hinted not to wait for her?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 28, 2021, 05:50:27 PM
>"Well, nothing much to look at it. But being near it gives me a strange feeling. You felt it too right Stargazer?"

>Stargazer nods in agreement.

> " I am about to ask a confirmation from Stargazer ,but it is likely  the Ominous Presence of the " Unseen Clergy" we felt in the earlier "voyages" is similar or even...the same."

> "Besides, since it is important to show that Ominous Ring-Cirle of Those Trees to all of us,we might as well wait for Yukari  to come back here once her "Inspection" is finished...unless she said or hinted not to wait for her?"

>Stargazer radiates uncertainty, but slowly nods.
>"No, Yukari didn't leave any kind of instructions," says Sakuya. "That might have been helpful."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 02, 2021, 10:04:28 PM
>Stargazer nods in agreement.

>Stargazer radiates uncertainty, but slowly nods.
>"No, Yukari didn't leave any kind of instructions," says Sakuya. "That might have been helpful."

>_

> " Well,we the 3 of us can wait for Yukari around here while ,still,around here, checking if there is any Other Anomaly or Such or ,and...  "

>..."if she tarries too much,then that is the go-ahead to head together,though not hurrying in order for possible.catch-ups, for the Ominous Tree Circle-Ring."

> Unless Objected ,Wait for Yukari and Check for Anomalies around here...
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2021, 07:31:18 AM
> " Well,we the 3 of us can wait for Yukari around here while ,still,around here, checking if there is any Other Anomaly or Such or ,and...  "

>..."if she tarries too much,then that is the go-ahead to head together,though not hurrying in order for possible.catch-ups, for the Ominous Tree Circle-Ring."

> Unless Objected ,Wait for Yukari and Check for Anomalies around here...

>Sakuya nods. "I'm not inclined to do much without Yukari around. She told me this bubble was nothing to worry about, but I'd rather not risk it without her around."
>You wait around. The currents flow gently around you while, the fish keep their distance from the tree. The swaying of the sea flora and the canopy overhead is curious to watch. After a few minutes, a purple gap opens nearby, and Yukari steps out.
>"Ah, there you are," Yukari says. "You've noticed our guests, I hope?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 03, 2021, 07:37:06 AM
>"Our... guests?"
>We haven't noticed anything that could be construed as guests have we?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2021, 07:52:36 AM
>"Our... guests?"
>We haven't noticed anything that could be construed as guests have we?

>...You don't think so?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 03, 2021, 08:15:15 AM
>"What do you mean? Are we not alone in here?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2021, 08:18:37 AM
>"What do you mean? Are we not alone in here?"

>"Well, to put it bluntly," Yukari says, "Those trees are not in Gensokyo." She gestures toward the unusual tree near Sakuya.
>"Hm," says the maid, looking at it again.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 03, 2021, 08:29:10 AM
>"Oh that's what you meant, you had me ready to batten down the hatches for a second there."
>"Sakuya mentioned something about that before, they're trees from the new world? Could that mean that whatever's behind this came from outside Gensokyo?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2021, 08:33:00 AM
>"Oh that's what you meant, you had me ready to batten down the hatches for a second there."
>"Sakuya mentioned something about that before, they're trees from the new world? Could that mean that whatever's behind this came from outside Gensokyo?"

>"It's possible," says Yukari, "But I don't think it's quite so easy. Do keep in mind, practically none of this has any substance."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 03, 2021, 08:39:45 AM
>"Hmm. Well, we came to find you for a reason. We managed to find the exact trees that Stargazer was thinking of. It's a ring of trees with heart shaped leaves, and something about it is... off."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2021, 08:41:05 AM
>"Hmm. Well, we came to find you for a reason. We managed to find the exact trees that Stargazer was thinking of. It's a ring of trees with heart shaped leaves, and something about it is... off."

>"How fascinating," says Yukari, "Do tell me more?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 04, 2021, 12:04:00 AM
>"Well searching the entire forest top to bottom seemed like it was going to take too long so I started to look for anything out of the ordinary, and I noticed there were some places that the fish were avoiding. Turns out it's this type of tree with heart shaped leaves which Stargazer thought was important. So looking around for more like that we managed to find a cluster of them, and it's nothing concrete but it's a very ominous cluster of trees somehow. I was thinking maybe we should get you to take a look at it."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 04, 2021, 04:00:43 AM
>"Well searching the entire forest top to bottom seemed like it was going to take too long so I started to look for anything out of the ordinary, and I noticed there were some places that the fish were avoiding. Turns out it's this type of tree with heart shaped leaves which Stargazer thought was important. So looking around for more like that we managed to find a cluster of them, and it's nothing concrete but it's a very ominous cluster of trees somehow. I was thinking maybe we should get you to take a look at it."

>"I wondered if the fish weren't worth looking into," says Yukari. "Very good eye. Let's see these cluster, then?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 04, 2021, 07:43:20 AM
>"Sure, I should be able to find my way back there."
>Use our expert navigation skills to lead Yukari and Sakuya to the ring of trees.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 04, 2021, 07:54:50 AM
>"Sure, I should be able to find my way back there."
>Use our expert navigation skills to lead Yukari and Sakuya to the ring of trees.

>You make your way back westward.
>Through a combination of observing the fish and looking for the length of seaweed you left tied to a tree, it doesn't take more than a few minutes to arrive there.
>Landing near the ring of trees, Yukari says, "Ah, it's a good thing you didn't go in there. It would have taken us ages to find you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 04, 2021, 11:00:07 AM
>"Oh. I uh, almost did. What would have happened?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 04, 2021, 11:15:59 PM
>"Oh. I uh, almost did. What would have happened?"

>"Why, you would have go through," says Yukari. "You might as well picked a random rabbit hole a good half hour away to go hide in."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 05, 2021, 02:08:21 AM
>"Why, you would have go through," says Yukari. "You might as well picked a random rabbit hole a good half hour away to go hide in."

>_

//  ! :meiling: ! Half-Long , Half-Exhaustive&Exhausting Wall of Text  ! :meiling: ! //

> To Yukari " Good Ghostly Gravy  ! I would have been 1 of The Alice-like Captains  through The Rabbit Hole to Another Wonderland ? A Navy Rabbit Under A Sea-Memorial-Illusive Wonderland? "
 
> In Response to Yukari,Briefly Gift her with a Thoughtful,then Relieved,then Little Smiling Expression...

> ...Lastly Turn Attention on."True " Focusing&Discerning "THE TREE-CIRCLE'S TRUE ,BEYOND MEMORIAL&ILLUSIVE,SUBSTANCE ALONGSIDE ITS RAMIFICATIONS...

> Explain what and how are We Trying To Discern,and...

>...if "readings&feelings" are vague close-in distance together with Stargazer without stepping-in or getting too dangerously close; requestYukari&Sakuya the same

> ...Is That  Sense  "Unease,Dread Ominous" ,or a more on-facts description,still at "Same Tension-Wave as Before "?

> Can it be described like that it is more simpler or de

> How similar and different is it compared between the" Unseen FORMLESS ONE  ClerEntity"?

> Also  Ask Stargazer These 3 comparations by the Same Premise with Calm,Conviction and...Preparation to be about to Interpret  to the "4Muskeeters Resolutors".

> Of Course Report+Interpret+Insight-out to &with Yukari  ,not forgetting Sakuya.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 05, 2021, 02:20:06 AM
>"So if you step in there it sends you somewhere?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 05, 2021, 02:28:07 AM
//  ! :meiling: ! Half-Long , Half-Exhaustive&Exhausting Wall of Text  ! :meiling: ! //

> To Yukari " Good Ghostly Gravy  ! I would have been 1 of The Alice-like Captains  through The Rabbit Hole to Another Wonderland ? A Navy Rabbit Under A Sea-Memorial-Illusive Wonderland? "
 
> In Response to Yukari,Briefly Gift her with a Thoughtful,then Relieved,then Little Smiling Expression...

> ...Lastly Turn Attention on."True " Focusing&Discerning "THE TREE-CIRCLE'S TRUE ,BEYOND MEMORIAL&ILLUSIVE,SUBSTANCE ALONGSIDE ITS RAMIFICATIONS...

> Explain what and how are We Trying To Discern,and...

>...if "readings&feelings" are vague close-in distance together with Stargazer without stepping-in or getting too dangerously close; requestYukari&Sakuya the same

> ...Is That  Sense  "Unease,Dread Ominous" ,or a more on-facts description,still at "Same Tension-Wave as Before "?

> Can it be described like that it is more simpler or de

> How similar and different is it compared between the" Unseen FORMLESS ONE  ClerEntity"?

> Also  Ask Stargazer These 3 comparations by the Same Premise with Calm,Conviction and...Preparation to be about to Interpret  to the "4Muskeeters Resolutors".

> Of Course Report+Interpret+Insight-out to &with Yukari  ,not forgetting Sakuya.

>It's hard to tell.

>"So if you step in there it sends you somewhere?"

>"Just so," says Yukari. "One way, unless there's some trick to it that I can't see."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 06, 2021, 06:10:17 PM
>It's hard to tell.

>"Just so," says Yukari. "One way, unless there's some trick to it that I can't see."

>_

> "I wonder if it can be tested a little like this..."

> Take a pebble or something similar,throw or push it inside the Tree-Circle...

> What happens to it,what can be felt?

> "...and like this."

> Fire a Small Stream of Danmaku inside it...

> What occurs ,what is perceived?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 08, 2021, 12:01:48 AM
> "I wonder if it can be tested a little like this..."

> Take a pebble or something similar,throw or push it inside the Tree-Circle...

> What happens to it,what can be felt?

> "...and like this."

> Fire a Small Stream of Danmaku inside it...

> What occurs ,what is perceived?

>You toss a rock, then fire a little danmaku. In both cases, nothing unusual happens. "Ah, it's not that kind of gateway," says Yukari. "It's not the kind just anything can pass through as it pleases. It takes something more; I don't think it would accept animals, for instance. Though the fish certainly aren't testing it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 08, 2021, 11:54:18 PM
>"Then I guess we couldn't tie a rope around somebody and throw them in?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 09, 2021, 06:38:41 AM
>"Then I guess we couldn't tie a rope around somebody and throw them in?"

>"It wouldn't make any difference, no," says Yukari.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 10, 2021, 12:28:53 AM
>"Hmm, I don't suppose you have some convenient thing that could act as a beacon that I could take with me and then you use it to locate me?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 10, 2021, 03:17:37 AM
>"Hmm, I don't suppose you have some convenient thing that could act as a beacon that I could take with me and then you use it to locate me?"

> " Those 'fishes',or rather vivid memories of fishes, certainly have a sharper sense of danger which is a plus for us especially for the  'us  Captain Ghost and New Friend Spirit' ; these Ghost&Spirits which 'The Formless Invisible Mastermind with Gateway " truly seems ...attuned to..."

> Sigh wistfully:" ...though for support missing ,even at a distanced as this suggests,Ghost-wise  the friendly helpful Tojiko AND Myouren Temple-wise any  Myourenji,but back a the Current Heart Root of the Matter...

> Listen out and then Show to Yukari: " (list of)  belongings to hopefully turn into 'The (One True) Beacon' " .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 10, 2021, 07:14:25 AM
>"Hmm, I don't suppose you have some convenient thing that could act as a beacon that I could take with me and then you use it to locate me?"

>"Nope," says Yukari. "But lucky for you, I don't need one now that I know where to look."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 10, 2021, 11:37:21 AM
>"So if I go through you'll be able to follow me?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 11, 2021, 10:04:00 PM
>"So if I go through you'll be able to follow me?"

>"I could, but I won't," says Yukari. "It's far wiser that one of us remain behind."
>"...Will my bubble be fine in there?" says Sakuya.
>"For the last time, yes," says Yukari. "You can throw your knives through it if you like."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 11, 2021, 10:59:16 PM
>"I could, but I won't," says Yukari. "It's far wiser that one of us remain behind."
>"...Will my bubble be fine in there?" says Sakuya.
>"For the last time, yes," says Yukari. "You can throw your knives through it if you like."

>_

> Look to Yukari,Sakuya,Stargazer,finally to the Tree-Circle Gateway:" I am assuming keeping in touch or keeping an observation point between 1 to  the 3 of us, with due precautions, is also non-issue then?"

> Just in case...check Spellcards and have them cautiously ready .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 16, 2021, 12:28:27 AM
>"Nope," says Yukari. "But lucky for you, I don't need one now that I know where to look."

>_

> " My experience could be lacking in there...likely-wise, are there anything see should be especially on the lookout for, ascertain,be taking back or ,on the contrary,be vigilant against ?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 16, 2021, 06:27:07 PM
>"Hmm true, I suppose you are just about the only person who'd have any chance of rescuing us if things get stormy in there."
>Turn to Sakuya.
>"You don't have to come with me if you don't want to, I can't expect you to just dive into the unkown for me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 17, 2021, 08:14:19 AM
> Look to Yukari,Sakuya,Stargazer,finally to the Tree-Circle Gateway:" I am assuming keeping in touch or keeping an observation point between 1 to  the 3 of us, with due precautions, is also non-issue then?"

> Just in case...check Spellcards and have them cautiously ready .

>"Ah, quite the opposite," says Yukari. "You'll be on your own."
>You spell cards are as ready as they can be.

> " My experience could be lacking in there...likely-wise, are there anything see should be especially on the lookout for, ascertain,be taking back or ,on the contrary,be vigilant against ?"

>"No idea," says Yukari.
>You feel Stargazer nearby, radiating her warning from before.

>"Hmm true, I suppose you are just about the only person who'd have any chance of rescuing us if things get stormy in there."
>Turn to Sakuya.
>"You don't have to come with me if you don't want to, I can't expect you to just dive into the unkown for me."

>"Ah, no," says Sakuya. "This has been puzzling me for a long while now, and I am determined to get to the bottom of it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 18, 2021, 02:56:04 AM
> " Well then,if we are all set..."

> Turn to Stargazer and Sakuya for a Final Confirmation.

> If Confirmed Ready :"...then let's get through this together".

> Step through together.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 19, 2021, 10:13:57 PM
> " Well then,if we are all set..."

> Turn to Stargazer and Sakuya for a Final Confirmation.

> If Confirmed Ready :"...then let's get through this together".

> Step through together.

>"Well, before you get into any hurries," Yukari says, "I should try to let you know how this will work. You will be on your own. I won't be able to give you warnings or advice or anything. It will take me time to get you out, I would estimate around three hours. I'm afraid there will be little warning. If you think you need something or some handle something, I would recommend you get to it beforehand, just in case."
>Stargazer radiates a sense that she is absolutely not going in there.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 20, 2021, 12:21:02 AM
>"So we go in, find out what we can in around three hours, then you'll reel us back out?"
>"Don't worry Stargazer, you don't have to come with me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 20, 2021, 03:36:57 AM
>"So we go in, find out what we can in around three hours, then you'll reel us back out?"
>"Don't worry Stargazer, you don't have to come with me."

>"At least three, assuming you don't do something foolish," says Yukari.
>Stargazer radiates relief.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 21, 2021, 06:36:36 AM
>"At least three, assuming you don't do something foolish," says Yukari.
>Stargazer radiates relief.

>_

//There are still valuable hints we could really be finishing something beforehand and be better prepared for (END GAME APPROACHING )  also considering Yukari"s warning that we have "a limited amount of time to do good for (3 hours at least) but not if we do foolishly ..."

//(...in any case this tends to mean that being unprepared/impulsive/rush/sluggish could leave behind negative/ambiguous consequences/situation...which would "range from Correcting Defects/Fill-up Omissions  (springing variably  from (A-Z) Maribel Quest ,Iku Quest A-Z ,Nue  Quest) to a Potential Worseing Course Next( Q&A  Kisume Quest indicates a " Captured What-If Endgame" would "De-Route  the Next Yukari Quest/Yukari's Involments)//

//So Better Asking Yukari(and so partly to Parser!Purvis) IF feasible to come back&forth and IF it is we could try and(at least for better relations-interactions,prudence,counseling) ...

//Visit+Explanation to Eientei to be prepared a Lunarian/Gensokyo Lunarian "Recovery or Complement or. Luck-Boost "?//

// Same thing Magic-Wise or Knowledge-Wise through Patchouli ?//

//This needs the clearer explanations about  if at least 1 other fit person can tag along,fit as far as ghostly,gh as well :bringing Tojiko Along&Through after checking if she is alright and she approves ?//

// ?? //

> To Stargazer :"Do not worry,my friend,I meant also as "ready to welcome us back and help watching back here "

>Turn to Yukari and  Present her the "Mysteriously Ever-Warm Bottle /w Evil Spirit " : " Perphaps,just Perphaps,bringing along this " Mysteriously Enbottled Evil Spirit" ,which I should cleanly turn over at the Chireiden  sooner or later ,could risk foolishness ".

> When she has finished with it :" So it is alright if ,undisturbed,we come back to Gensokyo and return here with something  for aid, maybe also possible to bring another someone else fit to aid"?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 21, 2021, 08:06:49 AM
> To Stargazer :"Do not worry,my friend,I meant also as "ready to welcome us back and help watching back here "

>Turn to Yukari and  Present her the "Mysteriously Ever-Warm Bottle /w Evil Spirit " : " Perphaps,just Perphaps,bringing along this " Mysteriously Enbottled Evil Spirit" ,which I should cleanly turn over at the Chireiden  sooner or later ,could risk foolishness ".

> When she has finished with it :" So it is alright if ,undisturbed,we come back to Gensokyo and return here with something  for aid, maybe also possible to bring another someone else fit to aid"?

>Stargazer nods, now radiating a bit of shame for feeling prior relief.
>"It might be fine," says Yukari, "But I might not take it in just in case."
>"It's much easier for me to bring you here and back than it is to pull you out of there," Yukari says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 21, 2021, 05:45:27 PM
>"Alright, hopefully this leads to sorting this whole mess out. You ready to go Sakuya?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 22, 2021, 07:39:49 AM
>"Alright, hopefully this leads to sorting this whole mess out. You ready to go Sakuya?"

>Sakuya nods. "If you are. If you're leaving, I'll be returning to the mansion until you're ready. It should be easy enough for Yukari to bring us together."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 22, 2021, 09:23:32 PM
>Spellcards
>Inventory
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 23, 2021, 01:22:51 AM
>Spellcards
>Inventory

>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible? No, it’s just a novel after all.
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch, probably due to the evil spirit trapped inside of it.
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>150☼
>This is 150☼

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 24, 2021, 08:18:06 PM
>Sakuya nods. "If you are. If you're leaving, I'll be returning to the mansion until you're ready. It should be easy enough for Yukari to bring us together."

>_

// " Long-ish Wall-ish"+CAPS HIGHLIGHTED both by First Character AND WHOLE WORDS but also by " quotation " ' marks ' //

>(//) Remember about : still " 1 SPELLCARD to trade back 'Nazrindou-wise ' "..(//)

> ... (//) Wonder about :could Nazrin  be accepting ,besides 1 out of our 2 times in case, a " FAIR SUM AS TEMPORARY ADVANCE DEPOSIT IN EXCHANGE FOR A PROMISE&REDEEM OF LATER PROPER TRADE,it would be also VOUCHED BY the sum remaining among ' the yourenji Communal Charitable Funds ' ?" (//)

> Nod with hints of a smile To Sakuya : " send "explorer of the unknown" greetings for me to Patchouli and the others at the Mansion 

" In fact Patchouli, also since her research about Mysterious Unseen Clergy " has progressed and is going to keep on thanks to all this, as well might indeed turn out  with A Useful Research Note or Else of Aid."

> Hopeful Look&Tone To Yukari  : "  IF DOABLE to let someone else come exploring-aiding Beyond There, then I would like to contact Tojiko about that ..."

"...of course ONCE Explained,IF Agreed,IF she has Re-Collect herself  enough since that 'selfless substitution in my stead versus a reckoning Chen' ,in short, that SUDDEN DUEL AT THE MAYOHIGA VILLAGE ."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 26, 2021, 08:12:29 PM
>"Hmm actually maybe I am being a bit hasty. Tojiko might want in on this too, and I left one of my spellcards somewhere. It wouldn't be too hard to come back here again if we leave would it Yukari?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 26, 2021, 11:03:02 PM
>"Hmm actually maybe I am being a bit hasty. Tojiko might want in on this too, and I left one of my spellcards somewhere. It wouldn't be too hard to come back here again if we leave would it Yukari?"

>"As I said, much easier than trying to drag you back after the fact," says Yukari.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 27, 2021, 10:51:36 PM
>"Alright, I'll go and prepare then. I'll try not to take too long, I'd prefer to get this sorted out as soon as possible. Should I meet you somewhere after I'm done?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 28, 2021, 01:45:51 AM
>"Hmm actually maybe I am being a bit hasty. Tojiko might want in on this too, and I left one of my spellcards somewhere. It wouldn't be too hard to come back here again if we leave would it Yukari?"

>"Alright, I'll go and prepare then. I'll try not to take too long, I'd prefer to get this sorted out as soon as possible. Should I meet you somewhere after I'm done?"

// I thankfully Agreed on all "executive" points  I had been considering in and sharing out to possibly be clarified/clarity //

> How Long of a Day  has about  elapsed since this Morning at the Myouren Temple?

> Has Time
 in This Pocket In-Beetwen Barrier been nearly still or   ...

>...Passing On Shiftedly ; and It "becoming noticeable" by the "Memory-Manifestion" of the Swimming-About School of Fishes...and/or... "More Mirrored Piece Of True Gensokyo ?


Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 29, 2021, 09:45:00 PM
>"Alright, I'll go and prepare then. I'll try not to take too long, I'd prefer to get this sorted out as soon as possible. Should I meet you somewhere after I'm done?"

>"Let's gather up at the gates of the Scarlet Devil Mansion," says Sakuya. "That would be fastest, no?"
>"I suppose so," says Yukari. "Yes, that will do quite nicely as I reflect on it. Once you two have gathered again, I'll come for you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 30, 2021, 08:04:33 PM
>"Alright, sounds like a plan. See you soon."
>Will ourself out of this place.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 30, 2021, 11:17:58 PM
 
>Stargazer nods, now radiating a bit of shame for feeling prior relief.
>"It might be fine," says Yukari, "But I might not take it in just in case."
>"It's much easier for me to bring you here and back than it is to pull you out of there," Yukari says.

>_

>(//) > Make a note to also deliver,or have it delivered, the "  Square Bottle (with 1 evil spirit) " to Satori, or to another who has authority on her behalf: it is both a good action and a good precaution . (//)
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 31, 2021, 05:15:18 AM
>"Alright, sounds like a plan. See you soon."
>Will ourself out of this place.

>You leave the flooded world behind.
>Stepping out, you find yourself in a place that is nearly identical. The ground is covered with thick underbrush rather than seaweeds, quite a bit more tangled. There are no signs of the tree ring, but every other tree is still there. Stargaze floats beside you, no longer in her man-o-war form. You can feel a sense of satisfaction related to that radiating from her.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 01, 2021, 08:01:16 AM
>Make our way back up above the canopy and orient ourself.
>Fly to Kourindou.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 01, 2021, 08:33:55 AM
>Make our way back up above the canopy and orient ourself.
>Fly to Kourindou.

>Stargazer quietly retreats into her cactus as you take to the air.
>Cresting the canopy, you are able to orient yourself quickly. Kourindou, as it turns out, is not terribly far away. Landing in front of it, you can see nothing appears to have changed outside. You think there might be a customer inside, glancing through the window.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 02, 2021, 08:38:26 PM
>Stargazer quietly retreats into her cactus as you take to the air.
>Cresting the canopy, you are able to orient yourself quickly. Kourindou, as it turns out, is not terribly far away. Landing in front of it, you can see nothing appears to have changed outside. You think there might be a customer inside, glancing through the window.

>_

> Glance back :is it someone familiar?

> Enter and Hail those who are present.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 03, 2021, 05:47:08 PM
> Glance back :is it someone familiar?

> Enter and Hail those who are present.

>You...think it might be that loup de garou woman?
>Entering inside, you find your instincts were correct. The werewolf woman in the hanafuda skirt is here, perusing the shelves. Nazrin is at the counter, her feet kicked up as she leans back in the chair. One of her mouse friends is currently perched on her head.
>"Hello," says the werewolf, wearing her usual long dress with the hanafuda card pattern.
>"Cap'n," Nazrin says with a little nod.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 04, 2021, 01:29:38 AM
>Wave to Kagerou.
>Do we even know her name?
>Nod back to Nazrin and approach the counter.
>"Hi Naz, you still got that spellcard I left here?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 05, 2021, 01:29:50 AM
 :spells: :note:
HAPPY HOLIEST EASTER !
  :lives: :notes:
>You...think it might be that loup de garou woman?
>Entering inside, you find your instincts were correct. The werewolf woman in the hanafuda skirt is here, perusing the shelves. Nazrin is at the counter, her feet kicked up as she leans back in the chair. One of her mouse friends is currently perched on her head.
>"Hello," says the werewolf, wearing her usual long dress with the hanafuda card pattern.
>"Cap'n," Nazrin says with a little nod.

>_

> Do we perphaps know her from passage-through a that time when we meet up Patchouli ,and were eventually helped by her after explanations, at the Eientei in her endeavour to Investigate&Resolve "That Summer Sun Incident"?

> What she seems to be browsing?

>Wave to Kagerou.
>Do we even know her name?
>Nod back to Nazrin and approach the counter.
>"Hi Naz, you still got that spellcard I left here?"

> What more or less Noticeable Item Changes can we see on the shelves,before we possibly ask Nazrin about that 1 or this 1  ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2021, 02:28:40 AM
Happy Easter, yalls.

>Wave to Kagerou.
>Do we even know her name?
>Nod back to Nazrin and approach the counter.
>"Hi Naz, you still got that spellcard I left here?"

>It's Ka-something...
>"It's still here for the moment," says Nazrin.

> Do we perphaps know her from passage-through a that time when we meet up Patchouli ,and were eventually helped by her after explanations, at the Eientei in her endeavour to Investigate&Resolve "That Summer Sun Incident"?
> What she seems to be browsing?
> What more or less Noticeable Item Changes can we see on the shelves,before we possibly ask Nazrin about that 1 or this 1  ?

>You've seen her a few times during various goings on. You've not really talked.
>She seems to be looking over...your spellcard, actually.
>The Store contains:
>Black-Feathered Arrow
>Empty Bag
>Goose Feather
>Book: Qabus Nama
>Lead Pipe
>Katana Sheath
>Pitted Rock
>Wooden Sword
>Glass Shield
>Scroll Tube
>Tiny Pillow
>Set of 3 Stuffed Mice
>Book: Le Morte d'Arthur
>Small Black Wheel
>Corncob Pipe
>Whetstone
>Small Jade Dragon
>Half Mask with Single Horn
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Poofy Red Hat
>Bottle of Speckled Powder

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 05, 2021, 03:40:42 AM
>Do a double take when we see what she's looking at.
>See if we can work out if she's just having a look at it or seriously considering purchasing it
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 06, 2021, 07:42:39 AM
>Do a double take when we see what she's looking at.
>See if we can work out if she's just having a look at it or seriously considering purchasing it

>You do a double take. It is impossible to read her mind, but it doesn't seem like she has only just glanced at it.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 06, 2021, 03:34:04 PM
>You do a double take. It is impossible to read her mind, but it doesn't seem like she has only just glanced at it.

>_

(//) > Well,at least now she know it is originally our property like we have just mentioned to Nazrin (//)

> To Nazrin : "  I am soon going to face An Ominous Challenge,thankfully not alone,related to That Investigation-Issue I am conducting...so I need to be cautiously prepared by also trading back my spellcard here" .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2021, 03:26:25 AM
>Approach Kagerou.
>"Excuse me. You aren't thinking of buying that are you?"
>What can one do with somebody else's spellcard?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2021, 07:43:55 AM
> To Nazrin : "  I am soon going to face An Ominous Challenge,thankfully not alone,related to That Investigation-Issue I am conducting...so I need to be cautiously prepared by also trading back my spellcard here" .

>"Need me to pass that along to Hijiri?" says Nazrin. "Assuming you're not back for supper, I mean."

>Approach Kagerou.
>"Excuse me. You aren't thinking of buying that are you?"
>What can one do with somebody else's spellcard?

>You approach the werewolf; she glances toward you.
>"I was, actually," says the werewolf.
>In theory, a person with similar abilities could, with enough time, adapt it to their own style and use it. Or it could be used as a template for by someone less similar.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2021, 07:59:11 AM
>"What were you thinking of doing with it?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2021, 08:00:26 AM
>"What were you thinking of doing with it?"

>"Buying it," she says, frowning.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 07, 2021, 08:54:52 AM
>"I meant like, after you've bought it. Surely you have something in mind?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2021, 04:55:23 PM
>"I meant like, after you've bought it. Surely you have something in mind?"

>"That's not really your business, is it?" she says, her eyes narrowing a tad.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 08, 2021, 07:43:07 AM
>"Ah sorry, i forgot to introduce myself."
>Strike our most captainly pose.
>"I am Minamitsu Murasa, captain of the palanquin ship, and original owner of that spellcard."
>Return to our normal affect.
>"So uh, if you didn't have any strong plans for it I was hoping to buy if back off this place."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 08, 2021, 07:52:43 AM
>"Ah sorry, i forgot to introduce myself."
>Strike our most captainly pose.
>"I am Minamitsu Murasa, captain of the palanquin ship, and original owner of that spellcard."
>Return to our normal affect.
>"So uh, if you didn't have any strong plans for it I was hoping to buy if back off this place."

>The werewolf watches your display, relaxing a bit and perking her ears back up.
>"I'm Kagerou," she says. "And...I kind of did?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 09, 2021, 08:16:21 PM
>"Ah, well I'm gearing up for what has a pretty good chance of being a climactic showdown. So I don't suppose I can persuade you to part with it?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 09, 2021, 10:25:54 PM
>"Ah, well I'm gearing up for what has a pretty good chance of being a climactic showdown. So I don't suppose I can persuade you to part with it?"


> I certainly will be glad to help you out with it if what is needed is related to an expertly good usage of it,and I won't neglect to "properly preparate  It for navigatation " during this Meantime In Need.


Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 10, 2021, 03:07:18 AM
>"Ah, well I'm gearing up for what has a pretty good chance of being a climactic showdown. So I don't suppose I can persuade you to part with it?"

> I certainly will be glad to help you out with it if what is needed is related to an expertly good usage of it,and I won't neglect to "properly preparate  It for navigatation " during this  meantime.in Need.

>"Maybe," says Kagerou, frowning a bit. "I was, uh, planning to give it to a friend as a gift. She does a lot of water things, you see."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 11, 2021, 06:47:40 AM
>Would it be possible to make another copy of the spell card later to give to Kagerou?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 11, 2021, 06:50:38 AM
>Would it be possible to make another copy of the spell card later to give to Kagerou?

>Impossible? You have no idea. You've not tried to copy spellcards or heard of anyone else trying it.
>Illegal? Very probably. It's bad taste to use the same one over and over again.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 11, 2021, 07:41:31 AM
>"I'd be more than happy to give your friend some pointers on watery spellcards, they're something of a specialty of mine. Doubly so if she's a woman of the sea like me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 11, 2021, 07:42:56 AM
>"I'd be more than happy to give your friend some pointers on watery spellcards, they're something of a specialty of mine. Doubly so if she's a woman of the sea like me."

>Kagerou purses her lips for a moment, then sucks on her teeth. "...Not much of a gift I can give, that."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 12, 2021, 06:29:23 AM
>"Don't worry, I'm a ghost! I'm sure you can fit me in a box somehow."
>We put ships in bottles right? Do we have any of those assembled back at the temple?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 12, 2021, 06:31:38 AM
>"Don't worry, I'm a ghost! I'm sure you can fit me in a box somehow."
>We put ships in bottles right? Do we have any of those assembled back at the temple?

>"We already have one haunted box."
>You do, and you have a selection of them.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 12, 2021, 06:37:12 AM
>"Actually, if you're looking for a gift I might have the perfect thing. I make little model ships in bottles as a hobby, I'd be happy to give you one for free if you let me buy my spellcard back off Nazrin."
>We kind of just left Tojiko back at Mayohiga didn't we?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 12, 2021, 06:44:45 AM
>"Actually, if you're looking for a gift I might have the perfect thing. I make little model ships in bottles as a hobby, I'd be happy to give you one for free if you let me buy my spellcard back off Nazrin."
>We kind of just left Tojiko back at Mayohiga didn't we?

>"Hmm," Kagerou says. "That's really generous. A little too generous, those have to take a lot of time to make, don't they?"
>Sort of. Yes.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 13, 2021, 11:24:06 AM
>What do we normally do with completed ships in bottles, do we ever sell them?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 13, 2021, 08:29:12 PM
>"Hmm," Kagerou says. "That's really generous. A little too generous, those have to take a lot of time to make, don't they?"
>Sort of. Yes.

>_

> Nod with a bit of a frown : " They sort of do,yes...BUT since this is a situation of need AND if I can come&check to see if my ship-in-a-bottle is a well-appreciated,cared-for gift for your water-linked friend,all the more seeing I share a Water-Link as well...then that'd be alright "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 14, 2021, 03:56:35 AM
>What do we normally do with completed ships in bottles, do we ever sell them?

>Typically not. They're for displaying and appreciating.

> Nod with a bit of a frown : " They sort of do,yes...BUT since this is a situation of need AND if I can come&check to see if my ship-in-a-bottle is a well-appreciated,cared-for gift for your water-linked friend,all the more seeing I share a Water-Link as well...then that'd be alright "

>"Mmmm, well...maybe," says Kagerou.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 14, 2021, 10:12:52 PM
>"Trust me, I've got enough of them lying around and it'd be good to see them appreciated. And they're not half bad if I do say so myself, Nazrin can back me up."
>Wave to Nazrin to make sure we've got her attention.
>"Hey Nazrin, those little ships in bottles I make are pretty neat eh?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 15, 2021, 02:09:28 AM
>"Trust me, I've got enough of them lying around and it'd be good to see them appreciated. And they're not half bad if I do say so myself, Nazrin can back me up."
>Wave to Nazrin to make sure we've got her attention.
>"Hey Nazrin, those little ships in bottles I make are pretty neat eh?"

>"They're pretty nice," says Nazrin. "Can't believe you're thinking about just giving one away."
>"Well...hm," says Kagerou.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2021, 04:47:35 PM
>Wait a little to see if she comes to a decision.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 15, 2021, 05:16:40 PM
>Wait a little to see if she comes to a decision.

>You wait a few moments. Kagerou flattens her ears, purses her lips, tail swaying slowly. "...Well," she says at length. "I guess so?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2021, 10:28:19 PM
>"Something the matter?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 15, 2021, 10:31:27 PM
>"Something the matter?"

>"It's just, I don't know if it feels right?" Kagerous says. "I'm sure she'll love it though?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 16, 2021, 02:57:45 PM
>"What could be more perfect than a ship for someone who's a fan of the water?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 17, 2021, 12:51:47 AM
>"What could be more perfect than a ship for someone who's a fan of the water?"

> "Besides,as I have offered before, I can come ,once I have come back,where and to who  you are pointing,or accompanying ,me to so to explain in more details its finesse and good points to another Water-Linked Youkai

> If Kagerou is further alright with that ,head to Nazrin's Counter to "begin the trade-back".

>(//) Consider we also have some necessity-money to eventually add up ,after making sure they are accepted either as "  direct trading item" or "trading-placeholders till real  item-trade" .(//)
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 17, 2021, 01:28:33 AM
>"What could be more perfect than a ship for someone who's a fan of the water?"

> "Besides,as I have offered before, I can come ,once I have come back,where and to who  you are pointing,or accompanying ,me to so to explain in more details its finesse and good points to another Water-Linked Youkai

> If Kagerou is further alright with that ,head to Nazrin's Counter to "begin the trade-back".

>(//) Consider we also have some necessity-money to eventually add up ,after making sure they are accepted either as "  direct trading item" or "trading-placeholders till real  item-trade" .(//)

>"...Is it okay if it gets wet?" Kagerou says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 17, 2021, 04:28:58 PM
>Are our model ships waterproof?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 17, 2021, 07:18:10 PM
>Are our model ships waterproof?

>You doubt it. But they can be sealed.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2021, 11:38:58 PM
>"The ships themselves somewhat ironically wouldn't do too well if they got wet, but they're in bottles so it should be fine if you plug them up tight."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 19, 2021, 12:43:36 AM
>"The ships themselves somewhat ironically wouldn't do too well if they got wet, but they're in bottles so it should be fine if you plug them up tight."

>"Well, I suppose that's okay," says Kagerou. "Alright, you have a deal."
>She approaches the counter and places some coins there. Nazrin nods. "Fair deal."
>The werewolf then returns to you. "How would you like to do this exchange?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 19, 2021, 12:50:11 AM
>Kagerou purchased the spellcard?
>"I'll need to go and get one from the temple, you can come with me if you want. Or I can meet you somewhere in a bit."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 19, 2021, 01:34:50 AM
>Kagerou purchased the spellcard?
>"I'll need to go and get one from the temple, you can come with me if you want. Or I can meet you somewhere in a bit."

>She did. Presumably so you wouldn't have to pay for in the trade.
>"Is there anywhere you'd like to meet?" says Kagerou.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 19, 2021, 03:05:23 AM
>"I don't know where you live but I'm meeting someone outside the Scarlet Devil Mansion later."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 19, 2021, 05:29:46 AM
>"I don't know where you live but I'm meeting someone outside the Scarlet Devil Mansion later."

>"Outside the mansion?" says Kagerou. "I think I can meet you there, as long as the guard doesn't run me off."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 21, 2021, 03:37:04 AM
>"Outside the mansion?" says Kagerou. "I think I can meet you there, as long as the guard doesn't run me off."

>_

> " It should not be an issue as long as you approach her explaining you mean no issue by waiting outside and not too close because you are expecting me,but...".

> "...in case issues arise you can further explain to Meiling she can double-check with Sakuya the head-maid by mentioning to tell her 'this is part of Minamitsu Murasa's preparations for THAT Challenging Voyage ' ".

> Have we set 1 or more meeting points with Tojiko in case we need to regroup?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 21, 2021, 07:11:30 AM
> " It should not be an issue as long as you approach her explaining you mean no issue by waiting outside and not too close because you are expecting me,but...".

> "...in case issues arise you can further explain to Meiling she can double-check with Sakuya the head-maid by mentioning to tell her 'this is part of Minamitsu Murasa's preparations for THAT Challenging Voyage ' ".

> Have we set 1 or more meeting points with Tojiko in case we need to regroup?

>Kagerou nods. "Got it."
>...You don't think you did; you think she just volunteered to deal with Chen while you headed inside.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 21, 2021, 08:24:52 PM
>Kagerou nods. "Got it."
>...You don't think you did; you think she just volunteered to deal with Chen while you headed inside.

>_

> "Yes,As soon as I trade back my spellcard here,go to the Myouren Temple,select and properly prepare one of my glass-bottled ships,I am going to meet you out there then".

> Unless Kagerou asks for more "specifics",proceed to Nazrin.at the trading-counter.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2021, 06:27:31 AM
> "Yes,As soon as I trade back my spellcard here,go to the Myouren Temple,select and properly prepare one of my glass-bottled ships,I am going to meet you out there then".

> Unless Kagerou asks for more "specifics",proceed to Nazrin.at the trading-counter.

>You approach the counter. "Whacha need, Cap'n?" Nazrin says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2021, 09:30:43 PM
>"Everything settled then, I just need to get the card off Kagerou?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2021, 09:32:21 PM
>"Everything settled then, I just need to get the card off Kagerou?"

>"Yep, she paid for it," says Nazrin. "Need anything else?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 23, 2021, 03:35:52 AM
>Does the poofy red hat look like it belongs to anybody we know?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 23, 2021, 07:19:15 AM
>Does the poofy red hat look like it belongs to anybody we know?

>You don't know...it looks like it's been flipped inside out.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 24, 2021, 08:34:15 AM
>"Huh."
>Go over and examine the hat closer.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 25, 2021, 01:03:48 AM
>"Huh."
>Go over and examine the hat closer.

>You examine the Poofy Red Hat
>A lumpy hat. Looking close, it is flipped inside out. There is a little green star inside.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 25, 2021, 06:08:59 AM
>Turn it back the right way out.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 25, 2021, 06:23:33 AM
>Turn it back the right way out.

>You flip the hat inside out.
>Ah, this is one of the Prismrivers' hats.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 26, 2021, 05:27:04 AM
>Do we ever interact with the Prismrivers?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2021, 05:37:24 AM
>Do we ever interact with the Prismrivers?

>Not in any depth, but you're well acquainted with them.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 26, 2021, 08:43:22 AM
>"Ah, I think I know who this belongs to. How much for it?"
>Can we tell which Prismriver it belongs to?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2021, 05:56:35 PM
>"Ah, I think I know who this belongs to. How much for it?"
>Can we tell which Prismriver it belongs to?

>"I'll let you have it for cheap," says Nazrin. "Let's call it 30☼?"
>The red one. ...Lyrasa?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 29, 2021, 10:29:57 PM
>"I'll let you have it for cheap," says Nazrin. "Let's call it 30☼?"
>The red one. ...Lyrasa?

>_

// Honest price,right?//

// Just in of case of eventual distractions: before delivering the "tiny glass-encansed boat",water-proofing it against fresh waters is in order //

> Nod :" Its rightful owner could use a lil'help to find it...once I find her"

> Bring the hat closer to Nazrin: " Do you recognize this 1 , now it is in in its proper "musician's" shape? "

> If all is agreed,agree to pay the honest price.

> At The Temple,Do we own the "essential materials" to "water-proof glass-bottled ships against fresh waters " ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 30, 2021, 07:30:50 PM
// Honest price,right?//

// Just in of case of eventual distractions: before delivering the "tiny glass-encansed boat",water-proofing it against fresh waters is in order //

> Nod :" Its rightful owner could use a lil'help to find it...once I find her"

> Bring the hat closer to Nazrin: " Do you recognize this 1 , now it is in in its proper "musician's" shape? "

> If all is agreed,agree to pay the honest price.

> At The Temple,Do we own the "essential materials" to "water-proof glass-bottled ships against fresh waters " ?

>You obtain: Red Prismriver Hat
>You have some corks, and could probably find some wax easily.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 01, 2021, 06:48:51 AM
>"Alright, thanks Naz. If you've got any tips for dealing with unknowable extra-dimensional entities before I go I could really use some right now."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 01, 2021, 06:51:23 AM
>"Alright, thanks Naz. If you've got any tips for dealing with unknowable extra-dimensional entities before I go I could really use some right now."

>"Uhhh...don't look them in the eye?" she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 01, 2021, 08:35:10 AM
>"We'll uh, see if it even has any. See you around."
>Leave the shop.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 01, 2021, 05:46:13 PM
>"We'll uh, see if it even has any. See you around."
>Leave the shop.

>"Good luck, cap'n," says Nazrin as you step back outside.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 02, 2021, 09:14:21 PM
>"Good luck, cap'n," says Nazrin as you step back outside.

>_

> Fly to the Myouren Temple but on the way...

>...backtrack the Stops&Avenues made with Tojiko in order to either find her or someone linked with her.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 03, 2021, 06:26:40 AM
>We'll probably just have to hope that Yukari pointed her towards the SDM as well though.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2021, 06:30:16 AM
> Fly to the Myouren Temple but on the way...

>...backtrack the Stops&Avenues made with Tojiko in order to either find her or someone linked with her.

>We'll probably just have to hope that Yukari pointed her towards the SDM as well though.

>You make your way back home. You consider where to go to meet with Tojiko, but you really don't have a rendezvous point in mind at all. Is she still at Mayohiga? Surely she's dealt with Chen by now. If she's not there, then where?
>You return to the Myouren Temple. Things seem quiet at the moment, no one is around outside.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 03, 2021, 11:23:47 AM
>Enter and head to our room, assuming that is where we keep our ships-in-bottles.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2021, 04:36:53 PM
>Enter and head to our room, assuming that is where we keep our ships-in-bottles.

>You head toward you room. Along the way, you peak into the main temple and see that Shou is on the podium. She also appears to to have dozed off.
>Heading into your room, you find it has been left undisturbed since you've last been here. Your futon is neatly folded away. Your desk is...less neatly arranged. You have a good dozen ships in bottles, displayed atop more or less anywhere that you have space for them. It would be nice to put them all on a shelf, but you like having them scattered about. They contain a variety of vessels; fishing boats, trading vessels, military ships, and so on of varying sizes and complexities. Some of the smaller ones you've fit into normal bottles, but most are in larger jugs.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 03, 2021, 07:45:38 PM
>Do any of the trading ships look particularly aesthetic?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2021, 08:39:56 PM
>Do any of the trading ships look particularly aesthetic?

>You'd like to think that they all look particularly nice.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 04, 2021, 10:34:52 PM
>Grab one of a trading ship that won't be too large to lug around.
>Do we know where we might find some wax around the temple?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 04, 2021, 10:56:20 PM
>Grab one of a trading ship that won't be too large to lug around.
>Do we know where we might find some wax around the temple?

>You obtain: Ship in a Bottle (Small trading junk).
>You should be able to find some in the storeroom.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 05, 2021, 08:23:00 PM
>You obtain: Ship in a Bottle (Small trading junk).
>You should be able to find some in the storeroom.

>_


// A "bit" of "Conditioned if Considerations with explanations" but it should really be for only this 1 post and should really give potential material/basis for the next series //

>... SWITCH IT UP I IF for it is " Ship in a Bottle (Small trading junk)." means  it is "Appraised to be Fit&Adaptable by barely feasible In-Misty Lake-wise " with : +1Up Size&Condition.

> DO NOT SWITCH UP IF  it means "  non-expert-tier but still feasible-tier In-Misty Lake-Wise".
 
> It is going to be a tradeback exchange for a gift-switch in place for a Fully-Fit Fully-Aquatic Spellcard ,even if Unowned ,  by Kagerou for " Her Gift to the Aqua-Enthusiast Acquatic Lake-Dweller and Enthusiast " ; in any case it isfo be Fair&Fit for that  to avoid any disgruntlement later on  or  even a bad-impressing refusal...

> Appraisal&Analysis&Select  ...

> Once decided on either Bottle Ship(lets) also use this Appraisal&Analysis&Selection to expand on a ,hopefully, bette Gather Material+Mounting it Up Job,Wax and Cork for the Water+Humidity Insulation Job  as known...

> ...Granted it is ESSENTIALLY to be Sort-of Fit fort BOTH SURFACE AND DEPTH Watery Misty Lake Surfaces.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 06, 2021, 01:52:34 PM
>Wow parser, calling our lovingly crafted ship junk. :V
>Head to the storeroom and look for wax.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 06, 2021, 08:51:21 PM

// A "bit" of "Conditioned if Considerations with explanations" but it should really be for only this 1 post and should really give potential material/basis for the next series //

>... SWITCH IT UP I IF for it is " Ship in a Bottle (Small trading junk)." means  it is "Appraised to be Fit&Adaptable by barely feasible In-Misty Lake-wise " with : +1Up Size&Condition.

> DO NOT SWITCH UP IF  it means "  non-expert-tier but still feasible-tier In-Misty Lake-Wise".
 
> It is going to be a tradeback exchange for a gift-switch in place for a Fully-Fit Fully-Aquatic Spellcard ,even if Unowned ,  by Kagerou for " Her Gift to the Aqua-Enthusiast Acquatic Lake-Dweller and Enthusiast " ; in any case it isfo be Fair&Fit for that  to avoid any disgruntlement later on  or  even a bad-impressing refusal...

> Appraisal&Analysis&Select  ...

> Once decided on either Bottle Ship(lets) also use this Appraisal&Analysis&Selection to expand on a ,hopefully, bette Gather Material+Mounting it Up Job,Wax and Cork for the Water+Humidity Insulation Job  as known...

> ...Granted it is ESSENTIALLY to be Sort-of Fit fort BOTH SURFACE AND DEPTH Watery Misty Lake Surfaces.

>It should be fine.

>Wow parser, calling our lovingly crafted ship junk. :V
>Head to the storeroom and look for wax.

>ur a junk
>You head for the storeroom, filled with spare paper, ink stones, brushes, a couple pots of glue, and other odds and ends. With a bit of searching, you find some wax and some corks.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 07, 2021, 04:22:16 PM
>Use cork with bottle
>Use wax with bottle
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 08, 2021, 12:02:12 AM
>Use cork with bottle
>Use wax with bottle

>You seal up the bottle carefully, and are sure it should be waterproof, at least for a good long while.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 08, 2021, 03:54:26 AM
>Stow the bottled ship.
>Head back to where we saw Shou.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 08, 2021, 11:44:59 AM
>Stow the bottled ship.
>Head back to where we saw Shou.

> Yes Head for Shou at the "Main Myourenji Temple Room" , HOWEVER AFTER taking 1 of our Spare Of" Ship-Captain& (Near-)Reformed Ship Sinker " and also...

> ...If they might be ,take JUST A FAIR FEW are to be found ,before go seeking Shou at the "Main Temple Room,   "Blank Spell-card(s)" or "Blank Spellcard Paper" in our ; truly a few , Non-Personalor Open-Available Fellow Myourenji-Available naturally...

> ... the same if might be Compass or a Compass-like Item ..
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 09, 2021, 07:23:13 AM
>Stow the bottled ship.
>Head back to where we saw Shou.

> Yes Head for Shou at Main Myourenji Temple Room" , HOWEVER AFTER BEFORE to taking 1 of our Spare Of" Ship-Captain& (Near-)Reformed Ship Sinker " and also...

> ...If they might be ,take JUST A FAIR FEW are to be found ,before go seeking Shou at the "Main Temple Room,   "Blank Spell-card(s)" or "Blank Spellcard Paper" in our ; truly a few , Non-Personalor Open-Available Fellow Myourenji-Available naturally...

> ... the same if might be Compass or a Compass-like Item ..

>You start to head toward the main room, then have a last minute thought and return to your own room.
>While you don't have any blank spellcards, you do have a compass, which you nab.
>You obtain: Compass.
>You then head to the main temple, lined with mats for people to meditate on. And Shou at the main dias, where is is definitely napping while sitting in position.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 09, 2021, 09:30:24 AM
>Give Shou a gentle poke on the shoulder.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 09, 2021, 05:52:33 PM
>Give Shou a gentle poke on the shoulder.

>Shou makes a sort of stranged "bwak!" noise and bolts awake. "I'm fine, nothing going on here!" she stammers.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 09, 2021, 07:20:34 PM
>Shou makes a sort of stranged "bwak!" noise and bolts awake. "I'm fine, nothing going on here!" she stammers.

>_

> Remember to head back to our room for a Spare Hat. before exiting the Temple.

> Position in front of Shou, wait a bit so she can recognize who we are and say: " Yes, Shou, everything is fine around here, but you must have been pretty tired out to be napping in that position".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 10, 2021, 03:35:32 PM
>"Sleeping on duty, that's a flogging for you."
>Chuckle.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 10, 2021, 08:43:54 PM
> Remember to head back to our room for a Spare Hat. before exiting the Temple.

> Position in front of Shou, wait a bit so she can recognize who we are and say: " Yes, Shou, everything is fine around here, but you must have been pretty tired out to be napping in that position".

>"Sleeping on duty, that's a flogging for you."
>Chuckle.

>"...Don't tell Hijiri, please," Shou says, grimacing and looking away.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 10, 2021, 09:51:59 PM
>"...Don't tell Hijiri, please," Shou says, grimacing and looking away.

>_

> Low-voice and smile: " I woke you up to avoid any embarrassment to you,and none seems to have approached here besides myself"

> Give a look-over of the room from where we are.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 11, 2021, 05:16:37 AM
>"Don't worry your secret's safe with me."
>"If you're not too busy, pretty soon I'm going to be walking into what I think is some sort of ominous confrontation. I'm hesitant to drag too many people into danger, but the bigger the crew the better, and if anybody around here can handle themselves in a fight it's you."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 11, 2021, 05:20:57 AM
> Low-voice and smile " I woke you up to avoid any embarrassment to you,and none seems to have approached here besides myself"

> Give a look-over of the room from where we are.

>You look around, it's just the two of you.

>"Don't worry your secret's safe with me."
>"If you're not too busy, pretty soon I'm going to be walking into what I think is some sort of ominous confrontation. I'm hesitant to drag too many people into danger, but the bigger the crew the better, and if anybody around here can handle themselves in a fight it's you."

>"Um...is that legal?" says Shou, stifling a yawn. "I mean, we aren't really a team, none of our spell cards work together."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 11, 2021, 09:40:30 PM
>"That's a good question, I'm pretty sure wherever I'm going isn't Gensokyo."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 13, 2021, 04:11:37 AM
>You look around, it's just the two of you.

>"Um...is that legal?" says Shou, stifling a yawn. "I mean, we aren't really a team, none of our spell cards work together."

>_

> Firmly :" The Culprit or Culprits I am to face with all possible help are Enemy-Entities and Hazards  Ominous,Mysterious and Dangerous because they turned out to be a " Forming Threat to Gensokyo not bound to any Gensokyo's Regulations or any Regulations..."

> Place encouragingly 1 of our hands on 1 of Shou's shoulders,floating if having to :"
...of course 'all possible help' means 'all those ones who are both willing,available,skilled,getting-together to help out...".

> "... so far,not counting neither you who have yet to decide nor Tojiko who is likely to join again but not before we are reunited and she has consented after hearing out these last tidings, it is myself and Saluya with Yukari as External Support and Transportation ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 14, 2021, 07:22:59 AM
>"That's a good question, I'm pretty sure wherever I'm going isn't Gensokyo."

> Firmly :" The Culprit or Culprits I am to face with all possible help are Enemy-Entities and Hazards  Ominous,Mysterious and Dangerous because they turned out to be a " Forming Threat to Gensokyo not bound to any Gensokyo's Regulations or any Regulations..."

> Place encouragingly 1 of our hands on 1 of Shou's shoulders,floating if having to :"
...of course 'all possible help' means 'all those ones who are both willing,available,skilled,getting-together to help out...".

> "... so far,not counting neither you who have yet to decide nor Tojiko who is likely to join again but not before we are reunited and she has consented after hearing out these last tidings, it is myself and Saluya with Yukari as External Support and Transportation ".

>"Well, it was like that in Makai, too," says Shou. "The rules and all."

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 15, 2021, 04:42:29 AM
>"Know what really rules in Makai? The Fires of Hokkai."
>"That is true. I wonder how the spellcard rules even work?"
>"Well, if you're not coming then I do have one thing to ask you. If I don't come back, try and find Yukari Yakumo. I think she's the only person who can get to where I'd be."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 15, 2021, 04:53:12 AM
>"Know what really rules in Makai? The Fires of Hokkai."
>"That is true. I wonder how the spellcard rules even work?"
>"Well, if you're not coming then I do have one thing to ask you. If I don't come back, try and find Yukari Yakumo. I think she's the only person who can get to where I'd be."

>"People forgot. I am so tired, Murasa"
>Shou frowns. "That's ominous, Murasa. But I'll keep it in mind."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 15, 2021, 10:50:34 AM
>"Hopefully it shouldn't be necessary, but honestly,"
>Grimace a little.
>"I have almost no idea what I'm walking into.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 15, 2021, 07:43:59 PM
>"People forgot. I am so tired, Murasa"
>Shou frowns. "That's ominous, Murasa. But I'll keep it in mind."

>_
>"Hopefully it shouldn't be necessary, but honestly,"
>Grimace a little.
>"I have almost no idea what I'm walking into.

//Then, Balancedly and Likely speaking,the Cap/Limit for the "Ominous Other-Otherworld Expedition " is set to 3 since Yukari and Stargazer ,especially the latest, are going to be "Externals"//

// About Unknown Other-Worlds : Mandala(Map of an Other-World) - "Heaven Sign "Scorched Earth Mandala" Shou's 7-5 one on Double Spoiler https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Double_Spoiler/Spell_Cards/Level_7 //

// To be of certain explanation  ,"(//)"means this "(planned/potentially planned) actions" are also directed to the consideration of other Players/Yaersulf //

> Little Smile:" "Thanks Shou ,but really we should both be  more calmly  this warning is more toward off-chances AND meant as Support Against Ominous just as the same Yukari is the Outside Support-Transporting,to her feasible extent, for this "Small Expedition'...".

> When we are able and before Exiting-Temple,remember to swiftly go back to our room for a Spare  Hat ...and...

>(//)...also Keep in Mind these Preparing Tasks Before-Ominous-Exploration...(//)

>(//)... after going to giving over our "Waterproofed Ship in Bottle" to Kagerou for a gift for her friend,who we might see or not see,we should find again Mayohiga in order to meet-up again with Tojiko there OR asking there for her directions there if she has moved in the meantime ...then...(//)

>(//)...to Eientei to report calmly+correctly,or confirm, about "Doremy Sweet's Misunderstanding&Kidnapping"and ,after "our news", possibly receiving a few Assist Items for 1 or more...(//)

>(//)...to,without neither taking too little Time due to hurriedness nor too much of It ,to head  the Underground and hand over to Satori at the Palace of Earth Spirits,also as Before-Exploring Precaution,the  " Strangely Warm Bottle with Evil Spirit "and exchange a few explanations with Satori ... (//)

>(//) ...Stargazer could have a benefit,with proper explanations to and agreement beforehand of course,having the state of her memory read&possibly-explained  by Satori  ...(//)

>(//) ...IF ,in both cases with due instructions ,Satori is unreachable then the "Bottled Evil Spirit" should be delivered to her through a trusted assistant of hers at the Palace ...IF even It is off-limits, to her starting trough the "The Myourenji Underground Clinic(-ish) Current Staff" (//)

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 15, 2021, 08:41:03 PM
>"Hopefully it shouldn't be necessary, but honestly,"
>Grimace a little.
>"I have almost no idea what I'm walking into.

>"Oh, geez," Shou says. "Um...if there's something I can do to help, I guess I shouldn't let you go at it alone?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 16, 2021, 01:36:48 AM
>"I'm not going to force you to join my crew, but if you're willing to brave the unknown with me I'd be more than happy to have you along."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 16, 2021, 02:02:00 AM
>"I'm not going to force you to join my crew, but if you're willing to brave the unknown with me I'd be more than happy to have you along."

>"I mean, you know better than I do..." says Shou.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 16, 2021, 06:53:19 AM
>"Well, let's see what I do actually know. I've been being dragged off to a parallel Gensokyo where everything's underwater, except according to some mumbo jumbo that the librarian from the Scarlet Devil Manor did, just about everything there doesn't actually exist. There's also an ominous presence that I can feel there that seems to be aware of me. And now, with the help of Stargazer, we've found a ring of strange trees that's over there, but doesn't exist in Gensokyo. According to Yukari if I step into the center I'll be transported somewhere unknown. I'm hoping whatever's in those trees helps me get to the root of all this."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 17, 2021, 06:53:51 AM
>"Well, let's see what I do actually know. I've been being dragged off to a parallel Gensokyo where everything's underwater, except according to some mumbo jumbo that the librarian from the Scarlet Devil Manor did, just about everything there doesn't actually exist. There's also an ominous presence that I can feel there that seems to be aware of me. And now, with the help of Stargazer, we've found a ring of strange trees that's over there, but doesn't exist in Gensokyo. According to Yukari if I step into the center I'll be transported somewhere unknown. I'm hoping whatever's in those trees helps me get to the root of all this."

>Shou nods. "I'll help you if I can! But...I don't know what I can do. Um, I can't hold my breath for long, either."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 18, 2021, 02:27:44 AM
>"Yukari seemed to have some kind of bubble thing worked out for Sakuya so she could breathe over there. Oh yeah, the maid from the Scarlet Devil Mansion's involved too for some reason."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 18, 2021, 02:39:10 AM
>"Yukari seemed to have some kind of bubble thing worked out for Sakuya so she could breathe over there. Oh yeah, the maid from the Scarlet Devil Mansion's involved too for some reason."

>"That's weird," she says. "Did she say why?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 18, 2021, 02:49:21 AM
>"I don't think so but I did deliver a letter to her from Yukari before she got involved, so maybe she owed Yukari a favour?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 18, 2021, 03:03:22 AM
>"I don't think so but I did deliver a letter to her from Yukari before she got involved, so maybe she owed Yukari a favour?"

>"How mysterious," says Shou. "Well, I would be happy to help. But I'm not sure if I can really be of help."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 18, 2021, 11:34:17 PM
>"Just having a crew I know I can rely on at my back is more than enough. And you're an avatar of Bishamonten right, that's got to count for something?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 19, 2021, 04:57:09 AM
>"Just having a crew I know I can rely on at my back is more than enough. And you're an avatar of Bishamonten right, that's got to count for something?"

>"Ahaha, I try not to lean too hard into that..." Shou says. "But sure, I'll come with you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 19, 2021, 05:25:08 AM
>"Good to have you on board. Out of an excess of caution though we should probably let Byakuren know where we're going, just in case. You know where she is?"
>Does the temple have a lost and found?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 19, 2021, 05:27:54 AM
>"Good to have you on board. Out of an excess of caution though we should probably let Byakuren know where we're going, just in case. You know where she is?"
>Does the temple have a lost and found?

>"Ah geez, maybe in the library?" says Shou.
>Not officially, but there is a table off to the side of storeroom where lost things are put, in case anyone asks for them. You don't recall anything interesting being there currently.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 19, 2021, 05:49:07 AM
>"Alright let's go have look."
>Have a look for Byakuren, checking the library first.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 19, 2021, 05:58:15 AM
>"Alright let's go have look."
>Have a look for Byakuren, checking the library first.

>The two of you leave the main temple, and make your way toward the library.
>Heading into the library, Byakuren is very much there; looming over everything even as she sits. And currently she sits in front of a table, her head cradled in her arms, lightly snoring.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 19, 2021, 06:56:28 AM
>Whisper to Shou "Ah, maybe I should leave her a note."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 19, 2021, 07:09:25 AM
>Whisper to Shou "Ah, maybe I should leave her a note."

>She nods and whispers back, "Good idea."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 19, 2021, 04:37:19 PM
>She nods and whispers back, "Good idea."

>_

> Nod and whisper back as well :" To my room then , so I can write that explaining note to Byakuren and then we can both sign it ".

> Go back to our room and write down for Byakuren a resuming and Explaining Note about : the mysterious and ominous challenge-incident we are about to face ; the resolution of  is tied to both Gensokyo's Safety, our Recurring Dimensional Displacement Issue and Stargazer's Original one ; reassurances we are adequately preparing and most importantly we are going to tackle it with Team-Help,consisting of Yukari,Sakuya,Shou and Tojiko so far.

> Have Shou read it.

> If she approves,have it signed by both ourselves and her.

> Pick a Spare Hat.

> Go back to the Temple's Library and,lightly floating in, deliver the " Explaining Note for Byakuren" on the table.

> Lightly float out and,when Shou is ready, exit the Myourenji together with her.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 20, 2021, 11:56:09 PM
>Pen the note thusly: 'Byakuren. I have managed to find a lead in my investigation, a ring of ominous trees in this other Gensokyo that if I step into will apparently take me to somewhere unknown. Shou has agreed to brave this unknown danger with me. If for some reason we do not return, seek out Yukari Yakumo. She is the only one who will be able to reach where we have gone as far as I know.

Captain Murasa Minamitsu

P.S I managed to find one of the prismriver's hats, I'm going to leave it in the storeroom so if you see one of them while I'm gone point them that way.'

>Leave the note beside the sleeping Byakuren.
>Leave the prismriver hat in the storeroom.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 21, 2021, 03:00:21 AM
> Nod and whisper back as well :" To my room then , so I can write that explaining note to Byakuren and then we can both sign it ".

> Go back to our room and write down for Byakuren a resuming and Explaining Note about : the mysterious and ominous challenge-incident we are about to face ; the resolution of  is tied to both Gensokyo's Safety, our Recurring Dimensional Displacement Issue and Stargazer's Original one ; reassurances we are adequately preparing and most importantly we are going to tackle it with Team-Help,consisting of Yukari,Sakuya,Shou and Tojiko so far.

> Have Shou read it.

> If she approves,have it signed by both ourselves and her.

> Pick a Spare Hat.

> Go back to the Temple's Library and,lightly floating in, deliver the " Explaining Note for Byakuren" on the table.

> Lightly float out and,when Shou is ready, exit the Myourenji together with her.

>Pen the note thusly: 'Byakuren. I have managed to find a lead in my investigation, a ring of ominous trees in this other Gensokyo that if I step into will apparently take me to somewhere unknown. Shou has agreed to brave this unknown danger with me. If for some reason we do not return, seek out Yukari Yakumo. She is the only one who will be able to reach where we have gone as far as I know.

Captain Murasa Minamitsu

P.S I managed to find one of the prismriver's hats, I'm going to leave it in the storeroom so if you see one of them while I'm gone point them that way.'

>Leave the note beside the sleeping Byakuren.
>Leave the prismriver hat in the storeroom.

>You leave a note. Shou nods in approval and notes down an S (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_S) on the note.
>You fetch a spare hat for youself.
>You obtain: Spare Cap
>You then leave the Prismriver hat in the storemoon.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2021, 04:29:19 AM
>Leave the temple with Shou in tow.
>"Nice S by the way."
>Does anybody from former hell frequent the human village?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 21, 2021, 05:21:36 AM
>Leave the temple with Shou in tow.
>"Nice S by the way."
>Does anybody from former hell frequent the human village?

>You leave the temple, complimenting Shou's signature. "Thank you," she says. "I think it looks very dignified, don't you?"
>Not typically. Sometimes Utsuho or Parsee can be found. More rarely, you might see Orin. Yamame has been here at least once, during your time.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 22, 2021, 06:57:56 PM
>You leave the temple, complimenting Shou's signature. "Thank you," she says. "I think it looks very dignified, don't you?"
>Not typically. Sometimes Utsuho or Parsee can be found. More rarely, you might see Orin. Yamame has been here at least once, during your time.

>_

> Show Shou for a little while the "Strangely Warm Bottle (Bottled Evil Spirit) ": " Among the preparations we are needed to do before we Venture There, 1 includes taking the safety measure to either properly deliver or properly entrust the delivery of this object because of its surprisingly evil content...".

> Go check the places in the Human Village where  Utsuho and/or Parsee could usually be found.

> Would it make a too long waiting-time for Tojiko (possibly) at Mayohiga if we go up long to go up Youkai Mountain and to the "Kappa University", last location where we met Utsuho, and then go back to Mayohiga to look for Tojiko?

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 23, 2021, 04:13:37 AM
>The temple has a clinic in former hell right?
>If so is there somewhere that supplies for the clinic are kept in the temple?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 23, 2021, 05:55:18 AM
> Show Shou for a little while ththe "Strangely Warn Bottle (Bottled Evil Spirit) ": " Among the preparations we are needed to do before we Venture There, 1 includes taking the safety measure to either properly deliver or properly entrust the delivery of this object because of its surprisingly evil content...".

> Go check the places in the Human Village where  Utsuho and/or Parsee could usually be found.

> Would it make a too long waiting-time for Tojiko (possibly) at Mayohiga if we go up long to go up Youkai Mountain and to the "Kappa University", last location where we met Utsuho, and then go back to Mayohiga to look for Tojiko?



>"Oh, what's that?" Shou says.
>You don't think there's any particular place you're likely to find Utsuho in town. Or rather, just about any eatery or store is plausible.
>You'd be going south east a ways to get to Youkai Mountain, then fair ways north and slightly further east from Mayohiga. It wouldn't be the worst possible sidetrack, but it'd add a bit of time.

>The temple has a clinic in former hell right?
>If so is there somewhere that supplies for the clinic are kept in the temple?

>Yes.
>There are medical supplies in the supply room.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 23, 2021, 06:05:13 AM
>"There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hold up, I had an idea. Maybe someone in former hell will know what to do with it."
>Go back to the temple, to where the medical supplies are.
>Leave the bottle with the evil spirit in it with the medical supplies.
>Leave a note with the bottle that reads. 'There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hopefully someone in former hell will know what to do with it so take it with you if you're taking things to the clinic. If it just ends up sitting around in the clinic I'll deal with it. - Captain Murasa'
>"That done though, if I put a ship in that bottle, it'd a be a bonafide ghost ship in miniature."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 26, 2021, 04:06:41 PM
>"There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hold up, I had an idea. Maybe someone in former hell will know what to do with it."
>Go back to the temple, to where the medical supplies are.
>Leave the bottle with the evil spirit in it with the medical supplies.
>Leave a note with the bottle that reads. 'There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hopefully someone in former hell will know what to do with it so take it with you if you're taking things to the clinic. If it just ends up sitting around in the clinic I'll deal with it. - Captain Murasa'
>"That done though, if I put a ship in that bottle, it'd a be a bonafide ghost ship in miniature."

>You dash back in and leave the bottle with some of the medical supplies. It's someone else's problem now.
>Returning back, you quip to Shou. "I don't think evil spirits like watery things very much, though," she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: NucleusWaffles on May 26, 2021, 06:26:14 PM
Captn, the winds look good, I think we can start to look at the waters depending on your experience, I am going to be here for a bit
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: NucleusWaffles on May 26, 2021, 06:34:29 PM
After reading the context I think its urgent we find Ran instead of Yukari to discuss this problem, also, we should find Mamizou, Nue, and check for a odd black ribbon fedora or cloak
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 27, 2021, 10:11:31 AM
>"I'm a spirit you know, and I know how to be..."
>Give Shou our best creepy ghost grin.
>"... evil."
>Return to our normal captainly demeanour.
>"And I like the water just fine."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 27, 2021, 08:47:57 PM
>"I'm a spirit you know, and I know how to be..."
>Give Shou our best creepy ghost grin.
>"... evil."
>Return to our normal captainly demeanour.
>"And I like the water just fine."

>"That's because you're a ghost," Shou says. "Ghosts are cold, evil spirits are hot. It's completely different!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 28, 2021, 11:18:56 AM
>"That's because you're a ghost," Shou says. "Ghosts are cold, evil spirits are hot. It's completely different!"

>_

>" It is True for that Bottle is Strangely Warm and it houses an Evil Spirit..."

> "...and we are left wondering how it come to be and be left as a trading-item at the Nazrin-manned Kourindou..."

> That note among the medical supplies is unmistakenbly tied to the " Strangely Warm (Evil Spirit in a) bottle)",right...?

> ...If there is a chance it can be shuffled amongst the medical supplies(!),tell  Shou you are going back to the Medical Supplies in order to better fasten the note to  that Dangerous bottle avoiding mixing-up.

> If that is the case,proceed in that and then return.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 29, 2021, 07:38:13 PM
>"Since when were you such an expert? Anyway, I think we're as ready for this as we'll ever be, let's head over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion and meet up with Sakuya."
>Leave the temple and fly to the SDM with Shou in tow.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 30, 2021, 03:57:40 PM
>" It is True for that Bottle is Strangely Warm and it houses an Evil Spirit..."

> "...and we are left wondering how it come to be and be left as a trading-item at the Nazrin-manned Kourindou..."

> That note among the medical supplies is unmistakenbly tied to the " Strangely Warm (Evil Spirit in a) bottle)",right...?

> ...If there is a chance it can be shuffled amongst the medical supplies(!),tell  Shou you are going back to the Medical Supplies in order to better fasten the note to  that Dangerous bottle avoiding mixing-up.

> If that is the case,proceed in that and then return.

>You made sure it is well labeled.

>"Since when were you such an expert? Anyway, I think we're as ready for this as we'll ever be, let's head over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion and meet up with Sakuya."
>Leave the temple and fly to the SDM with Shou in tow.

>"Because I got sealed down there, same as you," Shou says.
>You make your way toward Scarlet Devil Mansion. It is a fairly unfascinating trip, save for passing near a cloud of faeries who seem to be busy throwing as much danmaku at each other as possible. You land near the gates of Scarlet Devil Mansion, and mind Meiling there as always.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 30, 2021, 08:38:52 PM
>Wave to Meiling.
>"It's me again, the real Murasa, out of the flesh. Oh and this is Shou, she's with me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 31, 2021, 03:46:23 AM
>Wave to Meiling.
>"It's me again, the real Murasa, out of the flesh. Oh and this is Shou, she's with me."

>"Hello," Meiling says, waving to Shou, who waves back. "Want me to let Sakuya know you're here?"

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 31, 2021, 08:19:13 PM
>"Yes please, I'd like to also check in with Patchouli while I'm here as well if you don't mind me heading inside."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2021, 01:45:47 AM
>"Yes please, I'd like to also check in with Patchouli while I'm here as well if you don't mind me heading inside."

>"You should do that before I find Sakuya," says Meiling, as she opens the gates. "...No more sneaking out when I'm not looking, though."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 01, 2021, 05:39:41 AM
>"Alright. I worked out how to do that at will now you know, no gatekeeper is safe."
>Walk past Meiling and into the SDM.
>If un-accosted proceed to the library.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2021, 07:26:52 AM
>"Alright. I worked out how to do that at will now you know, no gatekeeper is safe."
>Walk past Meiling and into the SDM.
>If un-accosted proceed to the library.

>"I will slap fire from you if you try it," Meiling says.
>You walk past her, and into the mansion. The front hall is more or less as you left it, save that it is completely empty. Heading into the library, you make your way toward the center and find Patchouli is more or less where you left here. She seems to be reading something, while the gem sits at the edge of the table nearby. She doesn't seem to have noticed you, but you're certain this is just a facade on her part.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 01, 2021, 01:37:07 PM
>"I will slap fire from you if you try it," Meiling says.
>You walk past her, and into the mansion. The front hall is more or less as you left it, save that it is completely empty. Heading into the library, you make your way toward the center and find Patchouli is more or less where you left here. She seems to be reading something, while the gem sits at the edge of the table nearby. She doesn't seem to have noticed you, but you're certain this is just a facade on her part.

>_

> On our way outside,have we seen Kagerou alone or with anyone else in the direction of the Misty Lake?J

> Accost to Patchouli also to see what she is reading about : perhaps what she has transcribed about our "Displaced Journey There with Her Monitoring Jewel"?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2021, 09:30:16 PM
> On our way outside,have we seen Kagerou alone or with anyone else in the direction of the Misty Lake?

> Accost to Patchouli also to see what she is reading about : perhaps what she has transcribed about our "journey" last time we went there  with  "Her Monitoring Jewel"?

>You did not see Kagerou. Maybe she's doing something?
>"I'm taking a break," Patchouli says, before you can accost her about much of anything.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 01, 2021, 09:35:35 PM
>"Ah, I found something weird and possibly important over in the other-world. A circle of trees that's apparently going to transport me somewhere unknown. I thought I'd come see if you'd worked anything out before I investigated it."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2021, 09:42:19 PM
>"Ah, I found something weird and possibly important over in the other-world. A circle of trees that's apparently going to transport me somewhere unknown. I thought I'd come see if you'd worked anything out before I investigated it."

>Patchouli pauses. Then she frowns and sets aside her book, before picking up the gem again. "Go on," she says, as she starts to fiddle with it.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2021, 12:13:41 AM
>"Stargazer reckoned there was something important to do with trees over there. And then we managed to narrow that down to it being a specific type of tree, and then a specific group of those trees. That world is for the most part a mirror of Gensokyo, but these trees only exist over there, not here."
>"The trees have heart-shaped leaves, and the fish over there avoid them for some reason. What we were looking for was apparently a ring of these trees. Yukari was with us and confirmed that if you step into the center of that ring of trees you'd get transported somewhere else, but I don't think she could tell exactly where."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 02, 2021, 04:26:44 PM
>"Stargazer reckoned there was something important to do with trees over there. And then we managed to narrow that down to it being a specific type of tree, and then a specific group of those trees. That world is for the most part a mirror of Gensokyo, but these trees only exist over there, not here."
>"The trees have heart-shaped leaves, and the fish over there avoid them for some reason. What we were looking for was apparently a ring of these trees. Yukari was with us and confirmed that if you step into the center of that ring of trees you'd get transported somewhere else, but I don't think she could tell exactly where."

>"I don't think those trees have any reality in them," says Patchouli, as she stares at the gem. "Do you know if they are based off real trees, or if they are something imagined up? Hm, I don't know why the fish would care about them."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2021, 07:38:30 PM
>"I think Yukari reckoned they might be trees from the New World? I can't say I'm much of an expert on the subject, of trees or the New World."
>"You know anything about either of those Shou?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 03, 2021, 06:10:03 PM
>"I think Yukari reckoned they might be trees from the New World? I can't say I'm much of an expert on the subject, of trees or the New World."
>"You know anything about either of those Shou?"

>"Not a thing," says Shou.
>"Do you feel like paging through dozens of tomes until you perhaps find the right one?" says Patchouli.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 03, 2021, 06:59:32 PM
>"Not a thing," says Shou.
>"Do you feel like paging through dozens of tomes until you perhaps find the right one?" says Patchouli.

>_
>"I don't think those trees have any reality in them," says Patchouli, as she stares at the gem. "Do you know if they are based off real trees, or if they are something imagined up? Hm, I don't know why the fish would care about them."

>_


> "  If the type of New World Tree is that important,then I can eventually go asking Yukari and return to report or do a faster research here."

> " But right now I can add that ,for helping everyone involved find out further helpful insights, not only everything in the  ' in-between-Barrier Other-Dimension Environment ' is Both Unreal and Mirror-Based Off Real Stuff , but it is practically made up of ..."

> " ... Materialized Memories by myself,Stargazer ,the Unseen Clergy Entity,a confirmed discovery by joining the Explorative Experiences,the Results of your Monitoring Jewel, the later consultation with Doremy Sweet the Baku, but among it all ..."

> " ... only That New World Tree Ring Portal gives out Ominous Feelings sensible only by myself,Stargazer and the Materialized Memory of Fishes,an important sign requiring,and  confirmed also by Yukari ..."

> "...a resolving exploration trip in the Unknown as prepared as possible ,meaning preparing both myself and thankfully helping crew  ..."

> Cast a glance and a smile at Shou : "... that is Sakuya,Shou, Tojiko soon and with Yukari as Emergency External Retrieval ."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 03, 2021, 11:51:10 PM
>"When you say tomes, how dense are we talking?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 04, 2021, 12:25:32 AM
>"When you say tomes, how dense are we talking?"

>"It varies, but some are pretty dense," Patchouli says, not looking up.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 04, 2021, 01:51:00 AM
>"Well if they're dense by your standards..."
>Look around the library at the average girth of her books.
>"Maybe once we get back, I wouldn't want to keep Shou here all day."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 04, 2021, 04:12:09 AM
>"Well if they're dense by your standards..."
>Look around the library at the average girth of her books.
>"Maybe once we get back, I wouldn't want to keep Shou here all day."

>Many of those books would make very effective bludgeons.
>"Ah, yes, um, when we get back," says Shou.
>"As you say," Patchouli says with a shrug. "I don't know if I can find anything about this hole, but perhaps you were not close enough? I can't imagine anything there would be more real than in the flooded world."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 04, 2021, 08:53:44 AM
>"Well, I guess we're going to find out. I've put together something of a crew to find out whatever's in there."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 04, 2021, 04:34:03 PM
>"Well, I guess we're going to find out. I've put together something of a crew to find out whatever's in there."

>"I've noticed," Patchouli says. Shou gives a little wave. "There's not much more to tell you. Here and there, I've found a trace of something with substance to it, but I can't quite tell anything about it. It doesn't seem to have any kind of pattern that I can observe to it. Keep in mind that whatever you are seeing is probably not real."
>"That means it can't hurt us, right?" says Shou.
>"I wouldn't gamble on it without a good reason," Patchouli says. "Things do not need substance to kill you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 05, 2021, 05:10:10 AM
>"Don't worry, we'll be careful. We've got experience with daring extra-dimensional voyages."
>"Maybe if the stuff there's not real I should see if I can not believe in it really hard to make it dissappear, is that how that kind of thing works?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 05, 2021, 05:13:40 AM
>"Don't worry, we'll be careful. We've got experience with daring extra-dimensional voyages."
>"Maybe if the stuff there's not real I should see if I can not believe in it really hard to make it dissappear, is that how that kind of thing works?"

>"Yeah, we've done this before," Shou says with unwarranted confidence.
>"It might," Patchouli says. "But I wouldn't count on it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 05, 2021, 05:44:13 AM
>"If I wasn't close enough to the ring to detect it before, I don't suppose you have another one of those things lying around? Or could that one be reused?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 05, 2021, 06:56:48 AM
>"If I wasn't close enough to the ring to detect it before, I don't suppose you have another one of those things lying around? Or could that one be reused?"

>"Not easily, no," says Patchouli. "If you give me an hour or so, I can reset this one."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 05, 2021, 11:43:44 PM
>"That actually could be a good idea, especially if it means we might manage to get some idea what we're walking into."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 06, 2021, 06:15:06 AM
>"That actually could be a good idea, especially if it means we might manage to get some idea what we're walking into."

>"Alright then," she says. "Kindly scram."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 07, 2021, 03:59:28 AM
>"Will do."
>Scram, kindly.
>Look around for Sakuya.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 07, 2021, 04:10:13 AM
>"Will do."
>Scram, kindly.
>Look around for Sakuya.

>You leave the library behind, returning to the front hall. Looking around, you don't see any sign of Sakuya or any of the maids.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 07, 2021, 03:02:23 PM
>You leave the library behind, returning to the front hall. Looking around, you don't see any sign of Sakuya or any of the maids.

>_

> Wait around a bit...

> ...If no no one comes go back to The Front Gate to see if Meiling is there and to ask if Sakuya asked for us to wait longer around here.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 08, 2021, 03:42:26 AM
> Wait around a bit...

> ...If no no one comes go back to The Front Gate to see if Meiling is there and to ask if Sakuya asked for us to wait longer around here.

>You wait around. After a couple minutes, a faerie maid appears from the main door to the east, and flutters toward the one to the west.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 08, 2021, 06:52:08 AM
>Return to Meiling.
>"I could be ready to talk to Sakuya now. There's no hurry though, we're going to have to wait a while for Patchouli to do something."
>"By the way, I don't suppose you've seen that ghost that was following me around earlier have you?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 08, 2021, 06:59:55 AM
>Return to Meiling.
>"I could be ready to talk to Sakuya now. There's no hurry though, we're going to have to wait a while for Patchouli to do something."
>"By the way, I don't suppose you've seen that ghost that was following me around earlier have you?"

>You leave the faerie to cross the front hall. She squawks upon noticing you and speeds toward the other door, throwing it open and vanishing through it; leaving only a gentle slam in her wake as she closes it. "Bet she's up to no good," Shou says.
>You head outside and find Meiling. "Haven't see her," says Meiling. "I figured she just got tired of following you around."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 08, 2021, 07:16:07 AM
>"Alright, you know where Sakuya might be then?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 08, 2021, 07:18:07 AM
>"Alright, you know where Sakuya might be then?"

>"Inside," Meiling says. "Probably doing maid stuff until you all get everything together for whatever's happening."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 10, 2021, 12:38:05 PM
>"Okay, I guess I'll go look for her then."
>Go back inside and see if that fairy is still in the vicinity.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 10, 2021, 06:10:20 PM
>"Okay, I guess I'll go look for her then."
>Go back inside and see if that fairy is still in the vicinity.

>You head back inside, and do not find that faerie, who has already fled.
>What you do find, however, is a faerie maid laying on her belly behind one of the armor armor stands decorating the hall, kicking her feet in the air while doing...something you can't quite make out from this angle.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 10, 2021, 11:03:45 PM
>You head back inside, and do not find that faerie, who has already fled.
>What you do find, however, is a faerie maid laying on her belly behind one of the armor armor stands decorating the hall, kicking her feet in the air while doing...something you can't quite make out from this angle.

>_

// About looking for people and being prepared  : in the instance Tojiko is not to to be found still waiting at Mayohiga,and with Most of the Core of the Matter already explained by Yukari ,we should be looking for her at the Divine Spirit Mausoleum and prepared for a longer explanation//
i
> Wait...would there not be enough time to go back outside to Meiling,tell her we would be back after a small meet-up and delivering trade near the Misty Lake,a part of the preparations as well, do the meet-up and trade with Kagerou,and maybe her friend,go back here to look for Sakuya and wait for Patchouli?

> Tell Shou our intentions and consult with her .



Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 10, 2021, 11:37:12 PM
>Approach the fairy while maneuvering ourself so that we can see what she's doing.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 10, 2021, 11:40:33 PM
>Approach the fairy while maneuvering ourself so that we can see what she's doing.

>You maneuver around her; while she seems oblivious to you.
>It seems she is drawing with an ink brush on a roll of scroll paper. Whatever it is, it looks about like what you would expect from a faerie.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 11, 2021, 01:35:56 AM
>"Whatcha drawing?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 11, 2021, 01:39:22 AM
>"Whatcha drawing?"

>The faerie makes a squawk worthy of a chicken who just got stepped on and explodes to her feet. "Nothing!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 11, 2021, 02:04:20 AM
>Look at her dubiously.
>"Sure looks like something."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 11, 2021, 02:05:33 AM
>Look at her dubiously.
>"Sure looks like something."

>"Nu-uh and I'm not slacking off or hiding either!" the faerie says, balling her hands with some format of determination.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 13, 2021, 12:33:24 AM
>"Nu-uh and I'm not slacking off or hiding either!" the faerie says, balling her hands with some format of determination.

>_

> Exchange a meaningful glance with Shou before saying to the faerie : " A very creative way of yours to improve your work and pass the time ,then?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 13, 2021, 05:55:36 AM
> Exchange a meaningful glance with Shou before saying to the faerie : " A very creative way of yours to improve your work and pass the time ,then?"

>Shou seems to be regarding her the way one would regard a small child caught in an obvious lie; which is to say she seems faintly amused.
>"No!" the faerie says. "I'm not doing anything like that! You're just seeing things!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 14, 2021, 04:43:41 AM
>"Well, I'm a guest and I imagine it's part of your job to help out guests. So if you tell me where Sakuya is I can tell her that you were doing your job by telling me where she is when I get to her."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 14, 2021, 05:43:11 AM
>"Well, I'm a guest and I imagine it's part of your job to help out guests. So if you tell me where Sakuya is I can tell her that you were doing your job by telling me where she is when I get to her."

>"Oh, good idea!" says the maid. "She's not in the front hall."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 14, 2021, 03:32:23 PM
>"Do you know where she'd be that isn't the front hall? If she's not here she must be somewhere else. And I'd like to work out where that place is."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 14, 2021, 07:24:01 PM
>"Do you know where she'd be that isn't the front hall? If she's not here she must be somewhere else. And I'd like to work out where that place is."

>"Um..." says the faerie. "Maybe the eastern gallery?"
>That would be, ironically, in the west wing. Eastern refers to its contents rather than its location.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 15, 2021, 02:30:11 PM
>"Um..." says the faerie. "Maybe the eastern gallery?"
>That would be, ironically, in the west wing. Eastern refers to its contents rather than its location.

>_

> " Thank you,so she is more likely to be found there than anywhere else at this particular day... "

> Wait a bit if the faerie corrects and and/orr adds anything,and if she is"sure"...

> ...proceed to to the "eastern gallery".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 16, 2021, 04:59:11 PM
>Say "Keep up the good work!" over our shoulder as we leave.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 16, 2021, 05:53:09 PM
> " Thank you,so she is more likely to be found there than anywhere else at this particular day... "

> Wait a bit if the faerie corrects and and/orr adds anything,and if she is"sure"...

> ...proceed to to the "eastern gallery".

>Say "Keep up the good work!" over our shoulder as we leave.

>"Yeah, I think so," says the faerie.
>You depart, offering her encouragement. "Mmmkay!" the maid replies, as she plops back down onto the ground.
>You head for the western wing. As you do, you see the maid from before emerge from a door on the far side of the hall, leading to the kitchen. She seems to be holding what looks like a chunk of bread dough, with several bites taken from it. Upon seeing you, she immediately cries out and disappears back into the kitchen, slamming the door shut. Shou gives a single "heh" in response.
>Entering the Eastern Gallery, you find it is full of various ink paintings, wood carvings, statues, vases, and other items of note from here and the mainland. Your eyes settle on some beautifully inked wall panels, then to a set of white-faced marionettes decorated with feathers and hung inside a glass case. The walls are covered with tastefully arranged wall scrolls, interspersed with larger items like statues, armor stands, and displays of various items. Of particular note, there are a number of statues of the buddha and various bodhisattvas that would be better kept in the Myouren Temple, but Remilia has expressed no interest in donating or selling such things.
>You quickly pick out Sakuya, the only other person here, waving a feather duster over a carved wooden panel hung on the nearby wall, depicting a man in swirling robes beating another man with a staff as two bull-headed figures hold him in place, while heavenly beings in gold look on. You think this is probably from the south-eastern mainland? She glances toward the two of you. "Ah, I had told Meiling to summon me when it was time," she says. "Just a moment."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 18, 2021, 02:08:05 AM
>"Alright."
>Wait a moment.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 18, 2021, 02:10:14 AM
>"Alright."
>Wait a moment.

>A moment passes.
>The wooden relief is suddenly much cleaner, and Sakuya's feather duster is gone. "Has Yukari been summoned?" she says. "And good afternoon to you, Miss Shou."
>"Oh, good afternoon," Shou says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 19, 2021, 08:37:00 PM
>A moment passes.
>The wooden relief is suddenly much cleaner, and Sakuya's feather duster is gone. "Has Yukari been summoned?" she says. "And good afternoon to you, Miss Shou."
>"Oh, good afternoon," Shou says.

>_

> Wave to Sakuya :" Good afternoon to you as well..."

> "...not yet as of now,as we are still undergoing the "thorough preparation phase" such as checking on each other if help is needed and gathering proper help from others ..."

> "...ah,in fact ,the latest welcomed help has been found ,and should be coming in a bit of time,through Patchouli who has also been doing a fair amount research on this matter".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 20, 2021, 07:21:06 PM
> Wave to Sakuya :" Good afternoon to you as well..."

> "...not yet as of now,as we are still undergoing the "thorough preparation phase" such as checking on each other if help is needed and gathering proper help from others ..."

> "...ah,in fact ,the latest welcomed help has been found ,and should be coming in a bit of time,through Patchouli who has also been doing a fair amount research on this matter".

>"How unusually useful of her," Sakuya says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 21, 2021, 06:57:30 PM
>"She's going to reset the device we used earlier to try and analyse this ring of trees we found, but it's going to take an hour or so to do that. Any idea when Yukari's going to show up?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 21, 2021, 06:59:10 PM
>"She's going to reset the device we used earlier to try and analyse this ring of trees we found, but it's going to take an hour or so to do that. Any idea when Yukari's going to show up?"

>"If I understand correctly," Sakuya says, "She has already 'shown up'. Or to be more to the point, I believe she is watching for us to gather at the front gates."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 21, 2021, 07:02:28 PM
>"Ah, right. Well I do have a couple things to take care of, but I doubt they'll take an hour. I hope you don't mind if I bum around in your mansion while we wait."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 21, 2021, 07:04:40 PM
>"Ah, right. Well I do have a couple things to take care of, but I doubt they'll take an hour. I hope you don't mind if I bum around in your mansion while we wait."

>"It is Lady Scarlet's mansion," says Sakuya. "But I am sure it will be fine for you to make yourselves comfortable. Just ask the maids if you need anything."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 22, 2021, 10:21:47 PM
>"Alright, thanks. Don't suppose there's any chance you've seen the Taoist ghost that was following me around earlier?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 22, 2021, 10:47:58 PM
>"Alright, thanks. Don't suppose there's any chance you've seen the Taoist ghost that was following me around earlier?"

> " For an easier ,ah,"identification" ,you are likely to have seen Tojiko around Mayohiga Grounds while she was dueling Chen since she was helping me reaching Yukari without having a revenge-duel first with the latter.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 22, 2021, 10:59:58 PM
>"Alright, thanks. Don't suppose there's any chance you've seen the Taoist ghost that was following me around earlier?"

>"When I last saw her, I was returning to Mayohiga before we met," she says. "She was busy throwing lightning at Chen."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 24, 2021, 04:08:21 AM
>"That's about as far as I know as well. I'll leave you to your duties. Good luck with your, uh, maiding."
>Return to the front gate and look around for Kagerou.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 24, 2021, 05:25:16 PM
>"That's about as far as I know as well. I'll leave you to your duties. Good luck with your, uh, maiding."
>Return to the front gate and look around for Kagerou.

>"Do not worry, I will be ready at any time," Sakuya says, giving you a bow.
>You head back outside, and ah, there's Kagerou. She seems to be talking with Meiling.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 25, 2021, 08:24:01 PM
>Approach them with a wave.
>"Hey Kagerou, I got the goods."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 25, 2021, 08:51:32 PM
>Approach them with a wave.
>"Hey Kagerou, I got the goods."

>"Ah, there you are!" she says. "Sorry, got hung up on some things."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 25, 2021, 10:11:37 PM
>"That's alright, I've found myself with some extra time anyway."
>Pull out the Bottled Ship and show it to Kagerou.
>"Here it is, I've water-proofed it with wax for you. What do you think?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 25, 2021, 10:22:58 PM
>"That's alright, I've found myself with some extra time anyway."
>Pull out the Bottled Ship and show it to Kagerou.
>"Here it is, I've water-proofed it with wax for you. What do you think?"

>"Oh, that looks so neat!" Kagerou says, as she leans over to take a closer look.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 26, 2021, 11:50:10 AM
>"I'm glad you like it."
>Hand it to her so she can examine it closely.
>"Just be careful not to drop it."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 26, 2021, 03:09:46 PM
>"I'm glad you like it."
>Hand it to her so she can examine it closely.
>"Just be careful not to drop it."

>She takes it in hand, and brings it right up to her eyes. "I'd never actually seen one of these things before, I thought it'd look more like a cheap toy!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 26, 2021, 11:11:52 PM
>She takes it in hand, and brings it right up to her eyes. "I'd never actually seen one of these things before, I thought it'd look more like a cheap toy!"

>_

> " Ah,I guess there could often be misunderstanding if a Bottled Ship is just of toy-grade or it is ,like this one, of artisan-model-grade".

> Let Kagerou inspect it for a bit more,then say :" Do you want to gift it to your friend right now and ,possibly,me accompaining you?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 28, 2021, 12:13:58 AM
>Smile amusedly.
>"Do I look like a cheap imitation captain to you? I know my ships and I wouldn't settle for anything less."
>"If you reckon it's ship shape and fit for purpose, did you bring my spellcard?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 28, 2021, 01:05:27 AM
> " Ah,I guess there could often be misunderstanding if a Bottled Ship is just of toy-grade or it is ,like this one, of artisan-model-grade".

> Let Kagerou inspect it for a bit more,then say :" Do you want to gift it to your friend right now and ,possibly,me accompaining you?"

>"I probably should," says Kagerou. "I don't want to drop it..."


>Smile amusedly.
>"Do I look like a cheap imitation captain to you? I know my ships and I wouldn't settle for anything less."
>"If you reckon it's ship shape and fit for purpose, did you bring my spellcard?"

>"I don't know what a real or imitation captain looks like," Kagerou says. "But this is really good, you really know your boats, huh?"
>"Oh, right!" Kagerou says. She takes the Ship in the Bottle in one hand, and and fishes the card out of her pocket, which she presents to you.
>You obtain: Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 29, 2021, 09:09:16 PM
//Well be as it may YES TO Ward-Caring/REAL Care :meiling: for&about , NO TO  :cirnotan: (?)Over/Bloated/Ill-Bearing/IMITATION "Caring(Not Fair&True Care ,then?)" , AND TO NO Bettering Distinguish and/or Improving...//
 
>"I probably should," says Kagerou. "I don't want to drop it..."


>"I don't know what a real or imitation captain looks like," Kagerou says. "But this is really good, you really know your boats, huh?"
>"Oh, right!" Kagerou says. She takes the Ship in the Bottle in one hand, and and fishes the card out of her pocket, which she presents to you.
>You obtain: Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"

>_

> "Could "This Acceptable-Wise Bottled Ship to be Gifted ", to the extent of  a Thick-Glass-Encased Collectible Crafted Model AND Upkept as such...
 could it withstand earthly-sandy-muddy states of terrains,obstacles and par of the course of the Misty Lake Lil' Shore,Waters-Humidities,Width,...could it not ?

> So ,with each matching or revised  Knowledge-Pieces,reassure Kagerou .

> Complement the reassurance advising adequate wraps and/or covers for such a gift.

> Invite Kagerou again  , At Her Free-Choice," to  Accompany her for the gifting.



Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 03, 2021, 03:59:10 AM
>"Thank you, hopefully your friend loves it as much as you seem to."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 04, 2021, 01:20:23 AM
//Well be as it may YES TO Ward-Caring/REAL Care :meiling: for&about , NO TO  :cirnotan: (?)Over/Bloated/Ill-Bearing/IMITATION "Caring(Not Fair&True Care ,then?)" , AND TO NO Bettering Distinguish and/or Improving...//
 
> "Could "This Acceptable-Wise Bottled Ship to be Gifted ", to the extent of  a Thick-Glass-Encased Collectible Crafted Model AND Upkept as such...
 could it withstand earthly-sandy-muddy states of terrains,obstacles and par of the course of the Misty Lake Lil' Shore,Waters-Humidities,Width,...could it not ?

> So ,with each matching or revised  Knowledge-Pieces,reassure Kagerou .

> Complement the reassurance advising adequate wraps and/or covers for such a gift.

> Invite Kagerou again  , At Her Free-Choice," to  Accompany her for the gifting.

>"If you want, then I guess so ," Kagerou says, though her tone holds some doubt she isn't expressing.

>"Thank you, hopefully your friend loves it as much as you seem to."

>"I'm sure she will!" Kagerou says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 05, 2021, 09:46:38 PM
>"If you want, then I guess so ," Kagerou says, though her tone holds some doubt she isn't expressing.

>"I'm sure she will!" Kagerou says.

>_

> Small Smile:" Then I am glad then for you ,and besides, do not feel obliged by my invitation to accompany you since it is by your free choice"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 07, 2021, 05:40:51 PM
>"I'm just looking for a way to kill time, seeing as I have to wait an hour or so for the librarian in there to sort something for me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 07, 2021, 06:39:39 PM
> Small Smile:" Then I am glad then for you ,and besides, do not feel obliged by my invitation to accompany you since it is by your free choice"

>"I'm just looking for a way to kill time, seeing as I have to wait an hour or so for the librarian in there to sort something for me."

>"Don't you have anything to do in the meantime?" Kagerou says.
>"Weren't you asking Sakuya about that other ghost?" Shou says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 07, 2021, 06:59:36 PM
>"Yeah, I was kind of hoping to ask Yukari about that without having to go all the way to Mayohiga."
>Wave our hand at some nearby thin air.
>"Oi, Yukari, you listening in?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 07, 2021, 08:07:32 PM
>"Yeah, I was kind of hoping to ask Yukari about that without having to go all the way to Mayohiga."
>Wave our hand at some nearby thin air.
>"Oi, Yukari, you listening in?"

>There is is a moment of silence, before a purple gap opens near the gateway and Yukari pokes her head out. "I'm sorry, what?" she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 09, 2021, 04:53:15 PM
>There is is a moment of silence, before a purple gap opens near the gateway and Yukari pokes her head out. "I'm sorry, what?" she says.

>_

> Does Yukari seems like she has been busy  or maybe relaxing?

> " Oh,thanks for the prompt appearance :it is about Tojiko the Taoist guardian-ghost,for filling that Mystery-Challenge Explore-Resolution Team  ,to let her know and realize if she is still waiting for me at Mayohiga or has she left and gave pointers for finding her..."

> Smile&Glance and make a presenting gesture to Shou: " indeed so far the Explore-Resolution Team is bolstered with,thankfully,also Shou and soon-to-be Tojiko"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 12, 2021, 01:28:28 PM
>Mumble under our breath to Shou. "That's somewhat disconcerting..."
>"Hello Yukari, we're not quite ready to set out yet. Patchouli is going to reset her device so we can analyse whatever this ring of trees is. In the meantime though, do you know what happened to Tojiko, the ghost who was following me around?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 12, 2021, 05:52:04 PM
> Does Yukari seems like she has been busy  or maybe relaxing?

> " Oh,thanks for the prompt appearance :it is about Tojiko the Taoist guardian-ghost,for filling that Mystery-Challenge Explore-Resolution Team  ,to let her know and realize if she is still waiting for me at Mayohiga or has she left and gave pointers for finding her..."

> Smile&Glance and make a presenting gesture to Shou: " indeed so far the Explore-Resolution Team is bolstered with,thankfully,also Shou and soon-to-be Tojiko"

>Mumble under our breath to Shou. "That's somewhat disconcerting..."
>"Hello Yukari, we're not quite ready to set out yet. Patchouli is going to reset her device so we can analyse whatever this ring of trees is. In the meantime though, do you know what happened to Tojiko, the ghost who was following me around?"

>Yukari is a hard person to read at the best of times, and you can't tell if she's harried or been napping or what. You suspect more the former, but there's no real evidence, just a gut feeling.
>Shou doesn't say anything, but she nods just a little.
>"She should be at Mayohiga still," Yukari says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 14, 2021, 07:41:19 PM
>Yukari is a hard person to read at the best of times, and you can't tell if she's harried or been napping or what. You suspect more the former, but there's no real evidence, just a gut feeling.
>Shou doesn't say anything, but she nods just a little.
>"She should be at Mayohiga still," Yukari says.

>_

> " At Mayohiga...Is Chen satisfied,hopefully, having score-settled her Danmaku Duel Pay-back with one against Tojiko,who helpfully took her on in my stead?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 15, 2021, 10:19:08 AM
>"Do you mind if I come with you and talk to her? I kind of accidentally ditched her when we went on our little adventure in the water world."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 16, 2021, 05:17:31 AM
> " At Mayohiga...Is Chen satisfied,hopefully, having score-settled her Danmaku Duel Pay-back with one against Tojiko,who helpfully took her on in my stead?"

>"Almost certainly not," says Yukari. "Chen has her moods, too. But, I suspect she won't give you much more than a dirty look now."

>"Do you mind if I come with you and talk to her? I kind of accidentally ditched her when we went on our little adventure in the water world."

>"I'm not at Mayohiga, you should understand," says Yukari. "You should know the way by now."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 17, 2021, 01:33:52 AM
>"Almost certainly not," says Yukari. "Chen has her moods, too. But, I suspect she won't give you much more than a dirty look now."

>"I'm not at Mayohiga, you should understand," says Yukari. "You should know the way by now."

>_


> ''Ah, then Certainly an improvement on her last mood when myself and Tojiko were first there as a pair. "

> "' You are not at... ah, that's right, and so we interrupt you when you were continuing the Investigative Research and Final. Retrieval Set-Up...?

> "... maybe that Link connecting the In-Between Great  Barrier's 'Tree-Shaped Entities' , and  the Ominous Tree-Circle Gateway too, to that Type of New World Tree Heart-Shaped you had  gapped to verify back then"?

> Where to for Mayohiga, as we remember that route going to and from...
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 19, 2021, 01:23:25 AM
>"Maybe I should understand, but I understand very little of what goes on with you."
>Could we get to Mayohiga and back within an hour?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 19, 2021, 03:01:57 AM

> ''Ah, then Certainly an improvement on her last mood when myself and Tojiko were first there as a pair. "

> "' You are not at... ah, that's right, and so we interrupt you when you were continuing the Investigative Research and Final. Retrieval Set-Up...?

> "... maybe that Link connecting the In-Between Great  Barrier's 'Tree-Shaped Entities' , and  the Ominous Tree-Circle Gateway too, to that Type of New World Tree Heart-Shaped you had  gapped to verify back then"?

> Where to for Mayohiga, as we remember that route going to and from...

>"I am trying to do things, yes," Yukari says.
>It is to the northeast.

>"Maybe I should understand, but I understand very little of what goes on with you."
>Could we get to Mayohiga and back within an hour?

>"Mm, yes," Yukari says.
>...Probably? It comes down to distractions.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 19, 2021, 03:26:59 AM
>"I am trying to do things, yes," Yukari says.
>It is to the northeast.

>"Mm, yes," Yukari says.
>...Probably? It comes down to distractions.

>_

To Meiling :"Would it be a bother if instead of waiting we leave and make a trip and back,an important one, in a span of an hour or a bit longer?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 20, 2021, 03:45:07 AM
To Meiling :"Would it be a bother if instead of waiting we leave and make a trip and back,an important one, in a span of an hour or a bit longer?"

>"Makes no differences to me," says Meiling. You note Kagerou is edging away, clearly not altogether happy with Yukari's sudden appearance.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 21, 2021, 08:20:56 PM
>Wave apologetically to Kagerou then turn back to the others.
>"Well, I guess I owe it to her after ditching her like that."
>Address Shou "You want to come with me? You can just wait here if you want to."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 21, 2021, 08:32:02 PM
>Wave apologetically to Kagerou then turn back to the others.
>"Well, I guess I owe it to her after ditching her like that."
>Address Shou "You want to come with me? You can just wait here if you want to."

>"Oh, I can linger around here," says Shou, waving her hand dismissively.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 21, 2021, 11:51:59 PM
>"Oh, I can linger around here," says Shou, waving her hand dismissively.

>_

> Wave : " If there is nothing else here, I'll see you you all back within an hour or so then".

> Start for Mayhiga if no objection are presented.

> If Stargazer is still with us,communicate withe her about how she is faring and what does she fell about the "new acquaintances"she has been making.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 23, 2021, 03:13:33 AM
> Wave : " If there is nothing else here, I'll see you you all back within an hour or so then".

> Start for Mayhiga is no objection are presented.

> If Stargazer is still with us,communicate withe her about how she is faring and what does she fell about the "new acquaintances"she has been making.

>You start toward Mayohiga.
>Along the way, you check Stargazer and find she is still hiding in her cactus.
>Not a lot happens as you make your way toward the hidden village. You're getting good at find your way there by now, and not much happens along the way. It does seem that faeries along the way are getting a bit wild; there's more stray danmaku in the air than you normally see. THey tend to so that when they sense an incident on the horizon.
>Eventually you reach Mayohiga, and it is as quiet and seemingly empty as always.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 25, 2021, 12:45:30 PM
>Poke around the place keeping an eye out for anyone.
>"Hello, anyone home?!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 25, 2021, 04:41:39 PM
>Poke around the place keeping an eye out for anyone.
>"Hello, anyone home?!"

>You call out, and Mayohiga is as quiet and still as ever.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 25, 2021, 08:32:50 PM
>You call out, and Mayohiga is as quiet and still as ever.

>_

//
>You start toward Mayohiga.
>Along the way, you check Stargazer and find she is still hiding in her cactus.
>Not a lot happens as you make your way toward the hidden village. You're getting good at find your way there by now, and not much happens along the way. It does seem that faeries along the way are getting a bit wild; there's more stray danmaku in the air than you normally see. THey tend to so that when they sense an incident on the horizon.
>Eventually you reach Mayohiga, and it is as quiet and seemingly empty as always.

>_
//

> Then fly straight for the " Mayohiga Manor" and enter it while announcing our presence and calling out for Tojiko.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 26, 2021, 01:36:36 AM
//  //

> Then fly straight for the " Mayohiga Manor" and enter it while announcing our presence and calling out for Tojiko.

>There's no faeries here, they were along the way. Schmeck.
>You make your way toward the manor and find it is as stately as ever. Looking around, you don't see Tojiko or anyone anywhere.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 26, 2021, 03:23:39 AM
>There's no faeries here, they were along the way. Schmeck.
>You make your way toward the manor and find it is as stately as ever. Looking around, you don't see Tojiko or anyone anywhere.

>_

> Anything particular to notice or different when we landed in Mayohiga?

> Have we already checked Yukari's Study where we meet with Yukari and where Ran escorted Sakuya to?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 26, 2021, 05:55:00 PM
>Return to where we met with Yukari.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 26, 2021, 05:56:25 PM
> Anything particular to notice or different when we landed in Mayohiga?

> Have we already checked Yukari's Study where we meet with Yukari and where Ran escorted Sakuya to?

>Return to where we met with Yukari.

>You head inside, and look around you think you can hear muffled conversation down one of the halls on the first floor.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 26, 2021, 07:17:24 PM
>Follow the sounds of conversation and knock on any necessary doors.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 26, 2021, 10:39:11 PM
>Follow the sounds of conversation and knock on any necessary doors.

> Take slow and soft steps to approach the door or entrance as not to bother the speakers,though.

> Any useful and involving bits or are they private and to be respected  concerns?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 27, 2021, 05:46:32 AM
> Take slow and soft steps to approach the door or entrance as not to bother the speakers,though.

> Any useful and involving bits or are they private and to be respected  concerns?

>Quietly approach, leading into a small hallway, and hear Tojiko saying, "Honestly, she isn't that bad. A little spastic, certainly, but outside of that she's a sweetheart, most of the time."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 27, 2021, 09:02:59 AM
>Burst through the door. "Did I hear someone talking strawberries?!"
>Knock on the doorframe.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 28, 2021, 12:03:15 AM
>Burst through the door. "Did I hear someone talking strawberries?!"
>Knock on the doorframe.

// Highlights on "...relaxed enough...so we receive a a fair chance to hear out..." //

> Go through with knocking,but at a relaxed enough pace so we receive a chance to hear out a clearer  reply .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2021, 12:03:59 AM
>Burst through the door. "Did I hear someone talking strawberries?!"
>Knock on the doorframe.

// Highlights on "...relaxed enough...so we receive a a fair chance to hear out..." //

> Go through with knocking,but at a relaxed enough pace so we receive a chance to hear out a clearer  reply .

>"Aside from the fires," Ran says as you knock while gliding in. You see that she and Tojiko are seated at a table, sharing a pot of tea. Chen sits in a corner, looking grumpy. She looks markedly more grumpy as you walk in.  "Ah," Ran says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 01, 2021, 05:23:41 AM
>"Aside from the fires," Ran says as you knock while gliding in. You see that she and Tojiko are seated at a table, sharing a pot of tea. Chen sits in a corner, looking grumpy. She looks markedly more grumpy as you walk in.  "Ah," Ran says.

>_

> Hail each of the 3 individually starting from Tojiko...

> ...and ,unless they object,go take a seat at the table ,or at least get by them if no seat is available...

> ...pause,then ask if Yukari has had the time to bring them any news or explanations about  " Our current Incident-Resolving Approach for this In-Between Dimension one  ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2021, 06:38:43 PM
> Hail each of the 3 individually starting from Tojiko...

> ...and ,unless they object,go take a seat at the table ,or at least get by them if no seat is available...

> ...pause,then ask if Yukari has had the time to bring them any news or explanations about  " Our current Incident-Resolving Approach for this In-Between Dimension one  ".

>"Ah, welcome," says Ran. Chen just gives you a nasty look.
>"You're still in one piece, that's good." Tojiko says.
>You have a seat at the table. Ran nudges a plate of rice crackers toward you.
>"We've not heard anything, no," Tojiko says. "Frankly, we were a little worried."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 01, 2021, 11:06:06 PM
>"Ah, welcome," says Ran. Chen just gives you a nasty look.
>"You're still in one piece, that's good." Tojiko says.
>You have a seat at the table. Ran nudges a plate of rice crackers toward you.
>"We've not heard anything, no," Tojiko says. "Frankly, we were a little worried."

>_

> Thank Ran for offering the snack,then say : " Well,I come back here to also bring the good news that ,by going there the last time  as a coordinated investigation group of 4, we made some important discoveries and breakthroughs  in the Watery In-Between Hakurei Barrier Dimension ...

> ... and indeed those are giving us the the means to reach,explore and eventually resolve the Source of the Incident...

>... of course via a,currently under-building, Fit Exploration-Resolution Team with all the due needed preparations and  offered help".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 02, 2021, 01:12:56 AM
>"Sorry for dissapearing on you, we explored so far in the water world that when I left it I was on the other side of Gensokyo. We managed to find something promising in there and I was making some preperations to investigate it in earnest. There's some strange trees in there, and we found a ring of them that if someone steps into the center of, Yukari reckons it'll transport you somewhere else. The whole thing gives me an ominous feeling but it's the best lead we've got now."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2021, 02:02:18 AM
>"Sorry for dissapearing on you, we explored so far in the water world that when I left it I was on the other side of Gensokyo. We managed to find something promising in there and I was making some preperations to investigate it in earnest. There's some strange trees in there, and we found a ring of them that if someone steps into the center of, Yukari reckons it'll transport you somewhere else. The whole thing gives me an ominous feeling but it's the best lead we've got now."

>"That does sound ominous," says Tojiko, frowning. "Do you think it'll be alright?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 02, 2021, 10:58:24 AM
>"Frankly, I have no idea. Though I might be able to get at least a clue of what I'm walking into thanks to Patchouli, who's rejiggering her device for another use to analyse these weird trees. And I won't be going in alone, I've put together a motley crew to explore these uncharted waters. Shou and Sakuya have agreed to come with me, and you're more than welcome to join us as well."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2021, 04:20:28 PM
>"Frankly, I have no idea. Though I might be able to get at least a clue of what I'm walking into thanks to Patchouli, who's rejiggering her device for another use to analyse these weird trees. And I won't be going in alone, I've put together a motley crew to explore these uncharted waters. Shou and Sakuya have agreed to come with me, and you're more than welcome to join us as well."

>"I can't breath underwater," Tojiko says.
>"Are you not a ghost?" Ran inquires. "I wouldn't think you'd need to breath at all."
>"That's a different matter," says Tojiko. "This said, I am a little interested in seeing this phantom world for myself..."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 05, 2021, 05:11:22 AM
>"Don't worry, Yukari seems to have worked out a solution for the whole being able to breathe thing.  She had Sakuya in a bubble that she could even throw knives through safely somehow."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 05, 2021, 05:13:32 AM
>"Don't worry, Yukari seems to have worked out a solution for the whole being able to breathe thing.  She had Sakuya in a bubble that she could even throw knives through safely somehow."

>"It is perfectly safe," Ran adds.
>"Well, I suppose that would help," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 05, 2021, 06:01:25 AM
>"It is perfectly safe," Ran adds.
>"Well, I suppose that would help," says Tojiko.

>_

> " In fact Yukari is also preparing helping us out  for the final retrieval back home".

> " Oh,and by now,by time we arrive at the Mansion it should be about time for Patchouli to be ready as well...or at least with fairly little time to spare waiting ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 10, 2021, 04:28:29 PM
> " In fact Yukari is also preparing helping us out  for the final retrieval back home".

> " Oh,and by now,by time we arrive at the Mansion it should be about time for Patchouli to be ready as well...or at least with fairly little time to spare waiting ".

>"Well, I suppose I've come this far," Tojiko says. "The Crown Prince would not forgive me for walking away now."
>"You don't walk," Chen says, glaring at Tojiko. You can feel a rising static from Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 11, 2021, 05:07:17 AM
>Suppress a chuckle.
>"It's great to have you on board. I'm going to owe you something big after this is all over."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 11, 2021, 05:13:50 AM
>Suppress a chuckle.
>"It's great to have you on board. I'm going to owe you something big after this is all over."

>"I can imagine," Tojiko says, the charge in the air dispersing a bit, but not quite completely.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 11, 2021, 06:45:40 AM
>"Are you all good to head over to the Scalet Devil Mansion? If we head off now then by the time we get back Patchouli will probably be just about done."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 11, 2021, 08:02:35 AM
>"Well, I suppose I've come this far," Tojiko says. "The Crown Prince would not forgive me for walking away now."
>"You don't walk," Chen says, glaring at Tojiko. You can feel a rising static from Tojiko.

>_

//" Longer-Paused" at some extent for reflection,waiting-on the presence Purvis GM/Parser and posting by other player(s) like Yaersulf ; mostly there have been and there are going to be priority in physical activities over digital one "//

> Speak with reconciliation-seeking gaze, expression ,tone ,not weak or inconclusive one though,going between and directed to Chen-> then Tojiko  :" Well now for the good sake of good and fair clarity and nothing inconclusive or excessive... all moving and directing and turning about,whatever backed-up movements and actions capable of ,.to start and proceed moving about for a good cause is certainly good , freely and willingly; perseverance in moving  about is certainly better,and steering and cooperating as well ...

> Gaze to Ran : she is...?

> Take a couple of crackers,with a thumbs-up and some smile to Ran, for the fly-trip to the "Great Knowledge Library in the Greater Citadel-like Mansion,and for the explaining and smoothing over indirectly,with Tojiko.





Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 11, 2021, 04:19:31 PM
//" Longer-Paused" at some extent for reflection,waiting-on the presence Purvis GM/Parser and posting by other player(s) like Yaersulf ; mostly there have been and there are going to be priority in physical activities over digital one "//

> Speak with reconciliation-seeking gaze, expression ,tone ,not weak or inconclusive one though,going between and directed to Chen-> then Tojiko  :" Well now for the good sake of good and fair clarity and nothing inconclusive or excessive... all moving and directing and turning about,whatever backed-up movements and actions capable of ,.to start and proceed moving about for a good cause is certainly good , freely and willingly; perseverance in moving  about is certainly better,and steering and cooperating as well ...

> Gaze to Ran : she is...?

> Take a couple of crackers,with a thumbs-up and some smile to Ran, for the fly-trip to the "Great Knowledge Library in the Greater Citadel-like Mansion,and for the explaining and smoothing over indirectly,with Tojiko.

>"What." Chen says, quirking her eyebrows. You think you make have actually confused her out of her spite for a moment.
>"We must be gracious when we lost, Chen," Ran says.
>Chen flattens her ears. "I didn't lose, she just beat me once, that's all!"

>"Are you all good to head over to the Scalet Devil Mansion? If we head off now then by the time we get back Patchouli will probably be just about done."

>"Ah, Chen and I will not be joining you," Ran says. "There is nothing we can contribute."
>"Hope you get soaked," Chen grumbles.
>"Chen..."
>"I didn't lose!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 13, 2021, 02:10:56 AM
>"What." Chen says, quirking her eyebrows. You think you make have actually confused her out of her spite for a moment.
>"We must be gracious when we lost, Chen," Ran says.
>Chen flattens her ears. "I didn't lose, she just beat me once, that's all!"

>"Ah, Chen and I will not be joining you," Ran says. "There is nothing we can contribute."
>"Hope you get soaked," Chen grumbles.
>"Chen..."
>"I didn't lose!"

>_

> To Ran :" Well,you have sure contributed with gratitude by hospitality,especially for Tojiko."

> Eat the already taken Crackers.

> To Tojiko :" If we start off for the Mansion soon enough,we should be in time to both gather the member of the Team waiting there and hear out Patchouli's results with her investigation"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 13, 2021, 01:24:27 PM
>"If you think getting soaked's a problem you wouldn't last a second where we're going."
>"Shall we get going then Tojiko?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 13, 2021, 04:31:53 PM
> To Ran :" Well,you have sure contributed with gratitude by hospitality,especially for Tojiko."

> Eat the already taken Crackers.

> To Tojiko :" If we start off for the Mansion soon enough,we should be in time to both gather the member of the Team waiting there and hear out Patchouli's results with her investigation"

>"Oh, it was nothing," Ran says.
>The crackers are nice, they have a mild saltiness to them.

>"If you think getting soaked's a problem you wouldn't last a second where we're going."
>"Shall we get going then Tojiko?"

>Chen just sticks her tongue out at you.
>"I suppose," says Tojiko. "Thank you for tea, Ran, it was delicious."
>"It was a pleasure," Ran says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 13, 2021, 05:00:40 PM
>"Oh, it was nothing," Ran says.
>The crackers are nice, they have a mild saltiness to them.

>Chen just sticks her tongue out at you.
>"I suppose," says Tojiko. "Thank you for tea, Ran, it was delicious."
>"It was a pleasure," Ran says.

>_

> Say the final thanks and goodbyes before leaving.

> Fly carefully back to the Mansion, where we left Shou waiting,together with Tojiko.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 14, 2021, 04:26:38 AM
> Say the final thanks and goodbyes before leaving.

> Fly carefully back to the Mansion, where we left Shou waiting,together with Tojiko.

>You leave Mayohiga behind, with Chen blowing a raspberry in your wake.
>The flight back is as long as the one that brought you there; at this point you're pretty familiar with the route and doubt you'll forget it for a very long time. Tojiko follows along quietly; though at one point you catch a glimpse of her nibbling on a rice cracker she took with her.
>Returning to Scarlet Devil Mansion, you find Meiling at the gate, going through a series of stretches. Shou doesn't seem to be anywhere around.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 14, 2021, 04:54:59 AM
>Wave to Meiling.
>"It's me, the real Captain Minamitsu Murasa, once again."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 14, 2021, 05:00:07 AM
>Wave to Meiling.
>"It's me, the real Captain Minamitsu Murasa, once again."

>"Hey Captain," Meiling calls as you approach.
>"Hello Miss Meiling!" Tojiko calls back.
>Meiling just waves to you both.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 17, 2021, 05:18:07 AM
>"Mind if we just head on in? Patchouli should be expecting us."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 17, 2021, 05:58:38 AM
>"Mind if we just head on in? Patchouli should be expecting us."

>"Absolutely," says Meiling, opening the gate. "I imagine you know where to find her."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 17, 2021, 07:38:06 AM
>Head on in and go straight to the library.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 17, 2021, 05:59:15 PM
>Head on in and go straight to the library.

>You pass through the main hall, where you note the faerie maid is still lingering, still laying on her belly with her feet kicked up in the air and her paper now covered with fingerprints and other shapes. She doesn't seem to notice you at all.
>The library is also as you left it, which is less surprising. Making your way toward the middle, you see Patchouli hasn't budged an inch; the gem sets at the corner of the table.
>You also note that Shou is here, sprawled across one of the couches. It seems she was reading something, but has since fallen asleep judging from the book covering her face. Additionally, it seem someone has stacked several small tomes on her forehead.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 17, 2021, 10:49:22 PM
>You pass through the main hall, where you note the faerie maid is still lingering, still laying on her belly with her feet kicked up in the air and her paper now covered with fingerprints and other shapes. She doesn't seem to notice you at all.
>The library is also as you left it, which is less surprising. Making your way toward the middle, you see Patchouli hasn't budged an inch; the gem sets at the corner of the table.
>You also note that Shou is here, sprawled across one of the couches. It seems she was reading something, but has since fallen asleep judging from the book covering her face. Additionally, it seem someone has stacked several small tomes on her forehead.

>_

> Approach Shou.

> Do " the stack of several small tomes " on her appears stable enough to be removed 2 piece at a time?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 18, 2021, 04:24:58 PM
>Gently remove the books from Shou's head, and if that doesn't wake her up give her a poke.
>"Having a cat nap are we?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 18, 2021, 05:06:40 PM
> Approach Shou.

> Do " the stack of several small tomes " on her appears stable enough to be removed 2 piece at a time?

>You could probably get the whole thing pretty easily, they aren't very big.

>Gently remove the books from Shou's head, and if that doesn't wake her up give her a poke.
>"Having a cat nap are we?"

>You lift up the books balanced on her forehead, and are rewarded with a "Mmmrph?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 19, 2021, 09:24:05 PM
>"I'm back."
>Put the books on the nearest table and address Patchouli.
>"Is the thingamajig ready?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2021, 11:38:35 PM
>"I'm back."
>Put the books on the nearest table and address Patchouli.
>"Is the thingamajig ready?"

>"Eh?" Shou says, as she starts to take the book off her face.
>You set the books aside and ask Patchouli. She gestures toward the gem.
>"Do you remember how it works?" Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 20, 2021, 12:24:37 AM
>"Eh?" Shou says, as she starts to take the book off her face.
>You set the books aside and ask Patchouli. She gestures toward the gem.
>"Do you remember how it works?" Tojiko says.

>_

// Sorta detailed sorta mini know-how+mini general-plan in a sorta rehearsal composition...  :note: sorta  :note: //

> Pause a bit,look to Tojiko and then,for final confirmation or  insight, to Patchouli :" I should, let me resume the past explanation plus experience for a final guarantee...

>"...with the  Monitor&Record Process&Conditions of Patchouli's Jewel being the same,it should be be to Reveal&Use it ONLY AND NOT BEFORE NOR AFTER ... "

>"...having landed in the ' Other In-Between-Barrier Dimension ',the ' Gate-Reachable Ominous Unexplored one ' this time ; being in at least Some Proximity with the "Unseen Clergy",or the classification about  them Yukari herself goes by ;as little  Non-Native Interferences as feasible till the  Monitor&Record Jewel is active; Moderate Time-Wise  Activation and not even brush the being prolonged..."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 20, 2021, 02:00:17 AM
>"Uh, go over there and squeeze it, wait a while squeeze it again and come back?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 20, 2021, 04:45:08 PM
// Sorta detailed sorta mini know-how+mini general-plan in a sorta rehearsal composition...  :note: sorta  :note: //

> Pause a bit,look to Tojiko and then,for final confirmation or  insight, to Patchouli :" I should, let me resume the past explanation plus experience for a final guarantee...

>"...with the  Monitor&Record Process&Conditions of Patchouli's Jewel being the same,it should be be to Reveal&Use it ONLY AND NOT BEFORE NOR AFTER ... "

>"...having landed in the ' Other In-Between-Barrier Dimension ',the ' Gate-Reachable Ominous Unexplored one ' this time ; being in at least Some Proximity with the "Unseen Clergy",or the classification about  them Yukari herself goes by ;as little  Non-Native Interferences as feasible till the  Monitor&Record Jewel is active; Moderate Time-Wise  Activation and not even brush the being prolonged..."

>"Uh, go over there and squeeze it, wait a while squeeze it again and come back?"

>Tojiko nods. "Right, just checking."
>...Did she forget herself?
>"Don't use it until you're there," Patchouli says, not looking up. "And it's not the Unseen Clergy, probably. Unless you're saying Suwako was wrong."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 20, 2021, 10:06:24 PM
>Tojiko nods. "Right, just checking."
>...Did she forget herself?
>"Don't use it until you're there," Patchouli says, not looking up. "And it's not the Unseen Clergy, probably. Unless you're saying Suwako was wrong."

>_

// We should make a "final visit" to Eientei...
 also for any additional potentials such as a "Eienteian-Lunarian" helping item, "Treks Manipulation of Good Luck" or a "recruitlent" of a, co-investigator&resolver"...
after asking Sakuya if she wants to come along,since we left them "suspended" ,though someone else should have, already parity "reported back " or they verified on their own,since the time  we went investigating after the "kidnapped" Doremy  by Mai and Satono //

> " Then they  could be those " Angered Tree-Turned Entities " Stargazer was trying to describe when she was trying to explain how she arrived,"cast into it somehow" rather than "arrived " and how she felt constricted going to the Gensokyo she came from into the Watery Dimension In-Between the Hakurei Barrier , and Those Entities ended up in a similar manner after her ...

>...Well,we have means and preparations and group to find out and confirm after crossing over the Tree-Gateway, exploring and with this Monitor&Record Jewel."

> How is Shou faring?

> Apologize to her for the long wait and tell her,and Tojiko of course,that there is still a final visit to make for the final preparations for the departure .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 22, 2021, 10:12:13 PM
>"Alright, I may as well get this thing used right away so we can get some information."
>Go to take the gem.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 23, 2021, 11:17:30 AM
>"Alright, I may as well get this thing used right away so we can get some information."
>Go to take the gem.

// Yes, let us ALL  :cirnotan: get to it and go them.
 I am also mostly-assuming go-support for the ( Please Confirm ,even silently if you favourite so,  Thanks in Advance)  '  Eientei Final Visit, Report (. ' Doremy's Fine Recovery Status, her MISUNDERSTOOD Kidnapping by those 2 OVERZEALOUS Matarajin Dancer-Servants,...  ), Asking & Receiving Eventual Help(s),...'  " //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 23, 2021, 11:16:23 PM
> " Then they  could be those " Angered Tree-Turned Entities " Stargazer was trying to describe when she was trying to explain how she arrived,"cast into it somehow" rather than "arrived " and how she felt constricted going to the Gensokyo she came from into the Watery Dimension In-Between the Hakurei Barrier , and Those Entities ended up in a similar manner after her ...

>...Well,we have means and preparations and group to find out and confirm after crossing over the Tree-Gateway, exploring and with this Monitor&Record Jewel."

> How is Shou faring?

> Apologize to her for the long wait and tell her,and Tojiko of course,that there is still a final visit to make for the final preparations for the departure .

>"I have no idea," Patchouli says.
>Shou is looking around, Bleary-eyed. "Oh, don't worry about," she says through a yawn.

>"Alright, I may as well get this thing used right away so we can get some information."
>Go to take the gem.

>You obtain: Monitoring Gem

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 24, 2021, 08:30:22 PM
>"I have no idea," Patchouli says.
>Shou is looking around, Bleary-eyed. "Oh, don't worry about," she says through a yawn.

>You obtain: Monitoring Gem

>_

> Wait a bit for Shou to be fully awake.

> Repeat the invitation ( which is going to be extended to Sakuya as well ) to Shou if she wish to come along with us,or to wait here our return,  till a final visit to make for the final preparations (to Eientei ) and before the departure.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 25, 2021, 04:49:22 AM
> Wait a bit for Shou to be fully awake.

> Repeat the invitation ( which is going to be extended to Sakuya as well ) to Shou if she wish to come along with us,or to wait here our return,  till a final visit to make for the final preparations (to Eientei ) and before the departure.

>It takes Shou a few moments to get her bearings. When you make an offer for her to come, she frowns thoughtfully. "Wouldn't I drown without Yukari's help?"
>"Are you able bring other people over?" Tojiko asks.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 26, 2021, 07:37:14 PM
>"Uh, good question. Last time I think Yukari just kind of followed me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 26, 2021, 08:01:53 PM
>"Uh, good question. Last time I think Yukari just kind of followed me."

>"Ah, we'll ask her," says Tojiko.
>"We shouldn't bother her," Shou says. "She seems rather testy today."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 26, 2021, 09:19:09 PM
>"Alright I'll just get this done for now."
>Do we travel faster by swimming or flying?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 27, 2021, 02:25:40 AM
>"Alright I'll just get this done for now."
>Do we travel faster by swimming or flying?

>It would be faster to fly there first.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 27, 2021, 08:36:52 AM
>"I shouldn't be too long, you might want to find Sakuya while I'm gone."
>Leave the mansion and fly to the equivalent location of the ring of trees.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 27, 2021, 11:34:04 PM
>"I shouldn't be too long, you might want to find Sakuya while I'm gone."
>Leave the mansion and fly to the equivalent location of the ring of trees.

>"I'll see if I can find her," says Tojiko.
>You depart, leaving the mansion behind; Meiling giving you a wave as you do, and head northward, then a bit eastward. It takes you a couple minutes to find a point that you think it close; the tree line is a little different when it's not caught in the current and when the ring you're looking for isn't actually there. But you think you find an equivalent point, things look familiar.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 28, 2021, 12:14:52 AM
>Concentrate and shift over to the water world.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 28, 2021, 12:18:12 AM
>Concentrate and shift over to the water world.

>It takes a few moments of focus, but you're well getting used to it by now.
>Opening your eyes, you can see the flooded world around you, feel that presence is unchanged as always, and see the the ring of trees not too far in front of you.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 28, 2021, 01:04:59 AM
>Swim over to the ring of trees and stay just outside it.
>Activate Patchouli's gem.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 28, 2021, 02:18:59 AM
>"I'll see if I can find her," says Tojiko.
>You depart, leaving the mansion behind; Meiling giving you a wave as you do, and head northward, then a bit eastward. It takes you a couple minutes to find a point that you think it close; the tree line is a little different when it's not caught in the current and when the ring you're looking for isn't actually there. But you think you find an equivalent point, things look familiar.

>_

// Perhaps a +1 from Eientei, (5 in total),if we receive another willing helper from it besides an helpful item or advice when we go,report back and explain this there , would be too much for Yukari who also has to prepare and pick out the dimensional,intervals to send us on the trip back home... we shall see when we call back and request it of her //

> Think back and consider : Yukari ,together with Sakuya and ourselves,did agree and confirm to made all useful  possible preparations ,bring all fit helping people and made no limitations as far as the possible...thus   she "should" not have issue to "border-insulate and gap-teleport" 2 or 3 more,like Tojiko and Shou, in addition to Sakuya if we explain to her we have to put them and bring along under those category ...

> Shift  "  as spiritually incorporeal as possible " and let our mind and soul be more at peace...

> When we are self-displaced there,locate and navigate close to the "Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway".

> ...Does something(s) feels different on the way and at the Circle o' Tree Entities ? Ask this to Stargazer both on the way to it and arrived at ait as well.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 28, 2021, 04:07:50 AM
Iirc we already had Tojiko go and tell Eientei what happened.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 28, 2021, 04:24:43 AM
>Swim over to the ring of trees and stay just outside it.
>Activate Patchouli's gem.

>Moving close, you activate the gem.

// Perhaps a +1 from Eientei, (5 in total),if we receive another willing helper from it besides an helpful item or advice when we go,report back and explain this there , would be too much for Yukari who also has to prepare and pick out the dimensional,intervals to send us on the trip back home... we shall see when we call back and request it of her //

> Think back and consider : Yukari ,together with Sakuya and ourselves,did agree and confirm to made all useful  possible preparations ,bring all fit helping people and made no limitations as far as the possible...thus   she "should" not have issue to "border-insulate and gap-teleport" 2 or 3 more,like Tojiko and Shou, in addition to Sakuya if we explain to her we have to put them and bring along under those category ...

> Shift  "  as spiritually incorporeal as possible " and let our mind and soul be more at peace...

> When we are self-displaced there,locate and navigate close to the "Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway".

> ...Does something(s) feels different on the way and at the Circle o' Tree Entities ? Ask this to Stargazer both on the way to it and arrived at ait as well.


>You are already pretty close to the trees, and....you aren't sure if anything feels different. You remember that you steps into the ring, just a little, and got a sense that there was something there, something beyond your sense.
>Stargazer is slow to respond, it seems she has been paying little attention to the outside world; she seems to feel more surprised by your words than anything at first. After she sorts herself out, you get a sense of trepidation from her.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 28, 2021, 05:41:39 AM
Iirc we already had Tojiko go and tell Eientei what happened.

// I had forgotten about sending her in our place to report back,thanks for the reminder,but what about asking Eientei for a possible additional help after explaining them the latest discoveries,the need for preparations and team-assembly for the "exploring incident-resolving expedition team into a mysterious dimension"? //

>Moving close, you activate the gem.

>You are already pretty close to the trees, and....you aren't sure if anything feels different. You remember that you steps into the ring, just a little, and got a sense that there was something there, something beyond your sense.
>Stargazer is slow to respond, it seems she has been paying little attention to the outside world; she seems to feel more surprised by your words than anything at first. After she sorts herself out, you get a sense of trepidation from her.

>_

> If this is the closest we can get and no further for safety...keep holding the Gem out for activation just enough,then pocket it again for deactivation.

> To Stargazer :" Is it still the same sense of " Dread Ominous" from before or do you find it...changed?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 29, 2021, 12:36:01 AM
>Wait a couple of minutes where we are.
>Deactivate the gem.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 29, 2021, 12:46:07 AM
> If this is the closest we can get and no further for safety...keep holding the Gem out for activation just enough,then pocket it again for deactivation.
> To Stargazer :" Is it still the same sense of " Dread Ominous" from before or do you find it...changed?"

>Wait a couple of minutes where we are.
>Deactivate the gem.

>You linger a bit, taking to Stargazer. She radiates a sense of unchanging.
>You deactivate the gem.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 29, 2021, 07:52:57 PM
>You linger a bit, taking to Stargazer. She radiates a sense of unchanging.
>You deactivate the gem.

>_

> Take a last "inspection" by going around and observing around the "Gateway of the Circling Trees",and then...

> ...return to Gensokyo with the method we have become acquainted with.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 30, 2021, 01:58:35 AM
> Take a last "inspection" by going around and observing around the "Gateway of the Circling Trees",and then...

> ...return to Gensokyo with the method we have become acquainted with.

>You take a walk around the circle of trees. You note that it is not a perfect ring, just a rough one that is slightly bowed in from one side. You don't think this is particularly meaningful, but it does make the ring of trees seem more organic.
>Then you return to Gensokyo, leaving the watery world behind. You feel a sense of relief from Stargazer.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 30, 2021, 03:23:01 AM
>You take a walk around the circle of trees. You note that it is not a perfect ring, just a rough one that is slightly bowed in from one side. You don't think this is particularly meaningful, but it does make the ring of trees seem more organic.
>Then you return to Gensokyo, leaving the watery world behind. You feel a sense of relief from Stargazer.

>_

> To Stargazer,faithfully :" Be at peace for you are not part of the voyagers but of welcomers waiting for us when we successfully sort out our displacing issues beyond and...beyond."

> Go back to the Mansion,slowing down a bit to greet Meiling or even stop  if we encounter anyone else we know,and head straight for the Library where Patchouli is at.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 30, 2021, 04:58:12 AM
> To Stargazer,faithfully :" Be at peace for you are not part of the voyagers but of welcomers waiting for us when we successfully sort out our displacing issues beyond and...beyond."

> Go back to the Mansion,slowing down a bit to greet Meiling or even stop  if we encounter anyone else we know,and head straight for the Library where Patchouli is at.

>There is a sense of gratefulness from the cactus.
>You return back. Meiling has the gate area to herself; she waves again as you return. Making your way back to the library, you find Tojiko has taken a seat on a couch with a book. Shou seems to be waiting patiently, looking around idly. The latter notices you first and says "Welcome back, Murasa."
>Patchouli, as she tends to do, has not looked up from her book.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 30, 2021, 10:42:15 AM
>Wave at Shou.
>Place the gem gently on the table in front of Patchouli.
>"There we go, this should be full of juicy data for you now."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 30, 2021, 05:15:49 PM
>Wave at Shou.
>Place the gem gently on the table in front of Patchouli.
>"There we go, this should be full of juicy data for you now."

>You plop the gem on the table. A few seconds pass before Patchouli takes it and sets her book aside. Then she stares into the gem for a few moments.
>"Nothing," she says at length.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 30, 2021, 05:56:26 PM
>"Like, I screwed it up nothing? Or a mysterious nothing like last time?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 30, 2021, 06:04:33 PM
>"Like, I screwed it up nothing? Or a mysterious nothing like last time?"

>"You did it correctly, as expected," says Patchouli. "What I mean is, at a glance, there is no sign of substance in this. I could sort through it for awhile, perhaps I'll find something."
>"What does that mean?" says Shou.
>"It means there's not a trace of reality in this measurement," Patchouli says.
>"So it's all fake?" Shou replies.
>"No."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 01, 2021, 02:03:35 AM
>Frown.
>"So it's the same as the last time we did this? That's kind of dissapointing. Speaking of, did you manage to work out anything else from what we found last time?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 01, 2021, 02:07:02 AM
>Frown.
>"So it's the same as the last time we did this? That's kind of dissapointing. Speaking of, did you manage to work out anything else from what we found last time?"

>"Not quite," says Patchouli. "I was interrupted."
>"...Sorry," Shou mumbles.
>"Quiet," Patchouli says. "As I was trying to say, there's more nothing here at a glance than the previous one. Less substance, less of anything that could be considered real. Make of that as you will. As for the other sample, I didn't find anything surprising beyond what you already know."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 02, 2021, 02:29:27 AM
>"Not quite," says Patchouli. "I was interrupted."
>"...Sorry," Shou mumbles.
>"Quiet," Patchouli says. "As I was trying to say, there's more nothing here at a glance than the previous one. Less substance, less of anything that could be considered real. Make of that as you will. As for the other sample, I didn't find anything surprising beyond what you already know."

>_

> To Patchouli :"This could have to do with memories,as Doremy the Baku had previously claimed...we shall see after we start exploring beyond that Circling Trees Gateway"

> To Shou :" As we are now, we can either speed up the departure by gathering together,the 4 of us considering Sakuya, and then asking Yukari for the additional insulations and transportations...but we could also postpone it for a bit by by making a final preparation stop at Eientei and asking them,who have already helped some and are still willing, for an additional help or advice,"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 02, 2021, 10:52:52 AM
>"More nothing eh? That could mean we're on the right track. Thanks for your help Patchouli."
>Address Tojiko and Shou. "Alright team, it's not much but I think that's all we'll get to know about what we're walking into before we get there. Let's find Sakuya and make ready to cast off into the unknown."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 02, 2021, 05:30:31 PM
>"More nothing eh? That could mean we're on the right track. Thanks for your help Patchouli."
>Address Tojiko and Shou. "Alright team, it's not much but I think that's all we'll get to know about what we're walking into before we get there. Let's find Sakuya and make ready to cast off into the unknown."

>Patchouli gives a nod, returning to her book.
>"I think she is still cleaning that gallery from before," says Shou.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 03, 2021, 10:20:07 AM
>"Alright, let's go get her."
>With Shou and Tojiko in tow, go to the gallery where Sakuya is probably cleaning.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 04, 2021, 04:18:47 AM
>"Alright, let's go get her."
>With Shou and Tojiko in tow, go to the gallery where Sakuya is probably cleaning.

>You make your way back toward the gallery, but do not make it that far. Instead, as you go down the western hallway from the main entrance, you spy Sakuya making her way toward the main hall. She pauses and bows. "Is it time to go?" she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 04, 2021, 05:09:37 AM
>"Yep, Patchouli didn't manage to find much unfortunately. Just that 'there's even more nothing around there.'"
>With our assembled crew, head out to the front gates.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 04, 2021, 05:14:59 AM
>"Yep, Patchouli didn't manage to find much unfortunately. Just that 'there's even more nothing around there.'"
>With our assembled crew, head out to the front gates.

>Sakuya nods, and you head out.
>Returning to the front gate, things are about as quiet as you left them. Meiling seems to be polishing the front gate's bars as you step out. She gives you a polite nod.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 05, 2021, 12:55:16 AM
>Sakuya nods, and you head out.
>Returning to the front gate, things are about as quiet as you left them. Meiling seems to be polishing the front gate's bars as you step out. She gives you a polite nod.

>_

// 2-Choice Survey for  " 1. Speedy Departure VS 2. Final Eientei Stop for Final Explanation + Preparation " //

> Say our goodbyes to Meiling and then stop a reasonable distance away from  the Mansion's Gate.

> Genuinely : " As we are now, we can either speed up the departure by reaching the Equivalent Gensokyo's Spot of the Circling-Tree Gateway fairly nearby,call on and ask  Yukari for the additional insulations plus transportations, and then effectively set sails off ... BUT we could also postpone it for a bit  by making a final  preparation stop at Eientei in the manner of completing the past  explanations and try requesting of them,who had already helped out and had been helped some during this Pre-Incident  ,  an useful additional help or advice,"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 06, 2021, 08:48:57 AM
I don't think it's really worth going to Eientei. I don't remember Murasa being familiar enough with any of them that she'd be able to recruit them for this.

>Conduct a Yukari summoning ritual.
>Loudly proclaim "Alright Yukari, we're actually ready this time if you're still listening."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 06, 2021, 04:12:14 PM
>Conduct a Yukari summoning ritual.
>Loudly proclaim "Alright Yukari, we're actually ready this time if you're still listening."

>After a moment, the gap opens once more, and Yukari steps out. She seems less frazzled than before, but you have the suspicion this may be more of her putting on airs than actual reality.
>"Well, if you two have everything in order," Yukari says.
>"Four," Sakuya says. "I believe Shou and Tojiko will be accompanying us."
>Yukari frowns. "Why?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 07, 2021, 03:01:27 AM
>After a moment, the gap opens once more, and Yukari steps out. She seems less frazzled than before, but you have the suspicion this may be more of her putting on airs than actual reality.
>"Well, if you two have everything in order," Yukari says.
>"Four," Sakuya says. "I believe Shou and Tojiko will be accompanying us."
>Yukari frowns. "Why?"

>_

// Within a "more discreet meeting " we should also "discreetly reflect ,know and investigate upon " that "Okina's nearly completed ingredient list for an secret and important  helpful project(with the collaboration of Doremy)  involving  Satono (as far as we know ; only murasa,Tojiko,Okina and her were present when we parted ways returning to Gensokyo) and Mai //

> With True Honesty :" If it is feasible to ,with prudent safety and without recklessness,  bring over a very trusted and capable pair of others more over There and beyond There by That Gate...

> ... Ominous unchartered waters lie ahead ,so to help each other uncover  their mystery and interferences ,to prevent or repair whatever threatens Gensokyo ; this I why we are willing to come together with 2 more ,if their safety may be justly guaranteed as with Sakuya ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 08, 2021, 01:09:08 PM
>"There's nothing I can't accomplish with a trusted crew by my side. And I can't think of better crewmates to brave unknown waters with!"
>Put a hand on each of Shou and Tojiko's shouldes and nod assuredly.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 09, 2021, 12:16:58 AM
> With True Honesty :" If it is feasible to ,with prudent safety and without recklessness,  bring over a very trusted and capable pair of others more over There and beyond There by That Gate...
> ... Ominous unchartered waters lie ahead ,so to help each other uncover  their mystery and interferences ,to prevent or repair whatever threatens Gensokyo ; this I why we are willing to come together with 2 more ,if their safety may be justly guaranteed as with Sakuya ".

>"There's nothing I can't accomplish with a trusted crew by my side. And I can't think of better crewmates to brave unknown waters with!"
>Put a hand on each of Shou and Tojiko's shouldes and nod assuredly.

>"And what are they going to contribute?" says Yukari.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 09, 2021, 02:39:03 AM
>"Well it seems like whatever we're going up against is probably water type, so Tojiko's got type advantage for one thing. And don't get me started on Shou's curvy lazers."
>"Shou and I have been on a successful interdimensional voyage together before, and while I know she seems like a friendly kitty cat she's a tiger through and through and you wouldn't want to mess with her."
>"Tojiko's stuck with me through thick and thin so far with all this going on today, and has proven herself very helpful indeed. And she can throw lightning which is pretty cool."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 09, 2021, 02:44:39 AM
>"Well it seems like whatever we're going up against is probably water type, so Tojiko's got type advantage for one thing. And don't get me started on Shou's curvy lazers."
>"Shou and I have been on a successful interdimensional voyage together before, and while I know she seems like a friendly kitty cat she's a tiger through and through and you wouldn't want to mess with her."
>"Tojiko's stuck with me through thick and thin so far with all this going on today, and has proven herself very helpful indeed. And she can throw lightning which is pretty cool."

>"I see..." Yukari says, clearly unconvinced. "Well, it's up to you, I suppose."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 09, 2021, 06:16:17 AM
>"I see..." Yukari says, clearly unconvinced. "Well, it's up to you, I suppose."

>_

> " Yes , they are going to helpfully contribute , but not on a pre-planned scale mostly because of the Mystery we should have to investigate&explore before ".

> "  To ease out a bit the 1st part of the Voyage , shall we move closer to the ' Gensokyo' s Equivalent Spot to the Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway ' before the final helpful accommodations  ? "

> Unless reasonably objected ,move closer to that or be transported by Yukari there.

> Tell-Feel ,and tell Yukari as well ,to Stargazer you are going to entrust her to Yukari until we get back from this Voyage.

> Specify that, for any far-out eventualities , the one closest to Stargazer is Utsuho Reiuji who can also be found at the Kappa Village,especially at the Kappa University.

> Temporarily Entrust Stargazer to Yukari while saying goodbyes and thanks to them both .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 10, 2021, 10:17:17 PM
>"I am the captain, after all."
>"I think both of them will need a bubble like Sakuya's though if that's possible."
>Before doing anything with Stargazer ask her "Stargazer you want to come with us?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 11, 2021, 12:14:55 AM
> " Yes , they are going to helpfully contribute , but not on a pre-planned scale mostly because of the Mystery we should have to investigate&explore before ".

> "  To ease out a bit the 1st part of the Voyage , shall we move closer to the ' Gensokyo' s Equivalent Spot to the Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway ' before the final helpful accommodations  ? "

> Unless reasonably objected ,move closer to that or be transported by Yukari there.

> Tell-Feel ,and tell Yukari as well ,to Stargazer you are going to entrust her to Yukari until we get back from this Voyage.

> Specify that, for any far-out eventualities , the one closest to Stargazer is Utsuho Reiuji who can also be found at the Kappa Village,especially at the Kappa University.

> Temporarily Entrust Stargazer to Yukari while saying goodbyes and thanks to them both .

>"I am the captain, after all."
>"I think both of them will need a bubble like Sakuya's though if that's possible."
>Before doing anything with Stargazer ask her "Stargazer you want to come with us?"

>"I expected, yes," says Yukari.
>You make inquires toward the cactus, and it radiates a powerful sense of not wanting to go.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 11, 2021, 12:23:53 AM


> Specify that, for any far-out eventualities , the one closest to Stargazer is Utsuho Reiuji who can also be found at the Kappa Village,especially at the Kappa University.

> Temporarily Entrust Stargazer to Yukari while saying goodbyes and thanks to them both .

>Do these things.
>Head over to the rough proximity of the where the ring of trees would be in the forest of magic with our small crowd.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 11, 2021, 05:25:38 AM
>Do these things.
>Head over to the rough proximity of the where the ring of trees would be in the forest of magic with our small crowd.

>Yukari accepts the cactus. "I'll keep her safe as I can," says Yukari. Stargazer seems to be satisfied.
>You lead the group back into the Forest of Magic, seeing out the area where the ring of trees can be on the found on the other side. Shou and Tojiko follow along quietly, and see to be a little confused about stopping here. Sakuya seems to recognize where this is, or at least worked it out.
>"Are we all ready?" says Yukari.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 12, 2021, 04:28:53 AM
>Yukari accepts the cactus. "I'll keep her safe as I can," says Yukari. Stargazer seems to be satisfied.
>You lead the group back into the Forest of Magic, seeing out the area where the ring of trees can be on the found on the other side. Shou and Tojiko follow along quietly, and see to be a little confused about stopping here. Sakuya seems to recognize where this is, or at least worked it out.
>"Are we all ready?" says Yukari.

>_

> Pause to look over at the others in askance ,and if they are agreeing ,add : " As long as you have granted ' 3 protective insulations on ' , we should be alrighty prepared and as near as possible to the relay point for The Gateway ... "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 13, 2021, 09:11:04 PM
>Look to the rest of our crew.
>"I'm as ready as I can be I think. How about the rest of you?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 13, 2021, 09:15:18 PM
at a relay poi
> Pause to look over at the others in askance ,and if they are agreeing ,od : " As long as you have granted ' 3 protective insulations on ' , we should be alrighty prepared and as near as possible to the relay point for The Gateway  ?"

>Look to the rest of our crew.
>"I'm as ready as I can be I think. How about the rest of you?"

>"I think so," Shou says. "I'm still not sure what I'll be able to do, to be honest." Tojiko just nods.
>"If you would be lead the way," Yukari says, "The rest of us will be along in just a moment."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 14, 2021, 06:14:54 AM
>"I think so," Shou says. "I'm still not sure what I'll be able to do, to be honest." Tojiko just nods.
>"If you would be lead the way," Yukari says, "The rest of us will be along in just a moment."

>_

> Nod and say to. Sakuya, Shou, Tojiko: " We'll be meeting each other again in a bit for the final gather-up, then"


> Focus on the Dimension in-between the Barrier, becoming more and more Spiritual-Ghostly and drift There..

>... once arrived get somehow closer to the Circling Tree Gateway and wait for the others.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 14, 2021, 06:35:29 AM
>Focus and do the thing where we travel to the water world.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 14, 2021, 06:31:34 PM
>Focus and do the thing where we travel to the water world.

>You close your eyes and start to focus. A moment later, however, you feel something on your shoulders. Then you feel a sensation emanating from in front of you; a feel that you must remember something. Judging from this, and the startled noise Shou just made, Stargazer has chosen to manifest herself.
>You can feel she wants you to remember that you must proceed with perfect courage.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 15, 2021, 02:53:58 AM
>Open our eyes and nod to Stargazer.
>"Alright, and I see if I can't find something that explains why you were there too while I'm at it."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 15, 2021, 06:11:00 AM
>Open our eyes and nod to Stargazer.
>"Alright, and I see if I can't find something that explains why you were there too while I'm at it."

>You open your eyes, and see the ghostly hakutaku has put her hands on your shoulders. You don't think she is touching you in a physical sense; you're pretty sure she goes through most things. The wispy red ovals that are her eyes look into yours as she continues to radiate that feeling. Then she nods and starts to radiate a feeling of she wants you to come back.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 15, 2021, 07:42:15 AM
>"Don't worry, with this crew beside me we'll be back before you know it. Even then I will be careful, who knows what we're up against."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 15, 2021, 08:49:24 PM
>"Don't worry, with this crew beside me we'll be back before you know it. Even then I will be careful, who knows what we're up against."

>She nods, stepping back and pulling her hands away.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 17, 2021, 11:07:27 PM
> Nod and say to Salutary, Shou, Tojiko: " We'll be meeting each other again in a bit for the final gather-up, then"

> Focus on the Dimension in-between the Barrier, becoming more and more Spiritual-Ghostly and drift There..".

>... once arrived get somehow closer to the Circling Tree Gateway and wait for the others.
> Nod: " We'll be meeting each other again in a bit for the final gather-up, then"

> Become more and more Spiritual-Ghostly and drift in the  Dimension In-Between the Barrier...".

>... once arrived get somehow closer to the Circling Tree Gateway and wait for the others.


> Proceed  with these as intended with even more courage and determination..
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 18, 2021, 01:50:31 AM
>Close our eyes once more and shift over to the water world.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 18, 2021, 05:17:13 AM
> Proceed  with these as intended with even more courage and determination..
>Close our eyes once more and shift over to the water world.


>"I'm sure we'll be right behind you," says Shou.
>Shifting over is becoming almost trivial for you now, you are not sure if this is due to practice, or something more sinister. Regardless, when you feel the weight and chill of the water against you, you open your eyes and see the ring of foreign trees in the flooded forest, the fish still doing their best to avoid it.
>After a few moments, the water around you gets curiously foggy, before the fog coalesces into Tojiko, Shou, and Sakuya. Each is surrounded by a large bubble. Curious, you would have expected to see one of Yukari's gaps. A moment later, Yukari appears, without a bubble but clearly dry and unaffected by the water. You note she left the cactus behind, it seems that she didn't want to be here at all.
>Shou looks around with wide eyes, openly gawking. Tojiko...is trying not to do that, very obviously, but failing.
>"So," Sakuya says, "We believe the Formless One is in there?"
>"Who?" says Shou.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 19, 2021, 03:31:22 AM
>"There's an ever-present presence here, I can feel that it's constantly aware of me whenever I'm here. Though I don't think I've ever felt like it was focusing on me. Can you feel it?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 19, 2021, 03:33:35 AM
>"There's an ever-present presence here, I can feel that it's constantly aware of me whenever I'm here. Though I don't think I've ever felt like it was focusing on me. Can you feel it?"

>"We're sure that's the Formless One," Sakuya says.
>"I...think i feel something, yeah," says Shou. "But that doesn't tell us much, does it?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 21, 2021, 03:33:58 AM
>"Not really, no. All we know is that there's something out there, and we might have to deal with it. Hopefully it's willing to talk things out."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 21, 2021, 03:38:57 AM
>"Not really, no. All we know is that there's something out there, and we might have to deal with it. Hopefully it's willing to talk things out."

>"...Did you not tell them?" Sakuya says, looking to Yukari.
>"Did you not?" says Yukari. "Frankly, I'm surprised she didn't peek at the letter. I expected she would!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 21, 2021, 11:13:47 PM
//  (Gate )Guarding up  :meiling: and Compensating  by  :cirnotan: Fair(ly) longer  :extend: Extensive explanation & insights & brief-resume
>"...Did you not tell them?" Sakuya says, looking to Yukari.
>"Did you not?" says Yukari. "Frankly, I'm surprised she didn't peek at the letter. I expected she would!"

>_

> Eye them both ,mainly Yukari,trade some glances with Shou and Tojiko ,Patient Wait for a while for answers or  explanations , not that we have neglected to already piece + have hinted  together parts of it + also with them both helping out,and yet still more right preparation + awareness IS alike more important precious cargo  ...

> ...when they have answered or explained , or even if Silence settles in notwithstanding the Wait ,add :"  Well I managed to hint and piece together  more hints,indirect ones starting by "the Entrusting of a  Yukari's Letter ,just afterwards important Consulting with her, to be Delivered with Privacy to Sakuya Only after seeking and being really helped to be transported there,and with the new and friendly help and company of Tojiko's no less"... granted Consultimgs with Yukari " ...

> ..." all the context in being Dimensionally Displaced Very Deep Watery Displaced here .... the Casual Lingering Presence,hardly focusing and most of times being Imperceptible," mainly the Formless One " mainly , Unbound Apparently Haunting Innocent Spirit-like Manifestation , that is "Stargazer , the Tree-shaped Entities later manifesting themselves after several mirroring manifestation of a Flooded human Village   ... "

> " ... in short I had given priority to Research and Experiencing Research and  Off-Deck Research mostly but not only thanks to Patchouli but also to Eientei, another 1,later Yukari,Doremy,Suwako ..."

> By the way, Patchouli confirmed and did a bit of warning,warning I joined with my own and with more Prudence, I with hee last Research & Search by this here ghost captain 2nd Scan by her Monitoring Gem...  that there is even mostly  more nothingness and solid background memories mixed-in, and the likely the Formless One,of the "Mistery Unseen Clergy class as she defined it , BUT also Others Entities like the Tree-like entities who had  manifested after  "Several Voyages down here" ... those....those alongside the formless one...Stargazer did try her best and describe and remember but had  somehow succeeded  just fairly recently and so :s a Great Amount of Multiple Angers flaring ,with a Main one, like they were compulsory  throwed in  and compulsory adapting with a gradual fading in the " Backwaters Watery In-Between Dimensional Plane " after she herself had found hersel stranded here , half- oppressed half-adapting a bit of time she
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on September 25, 2021, 01:41:15 AM
>"Oh? Sounds like I missed something in everything that's been going on."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 25, 2021, 04:47:52 AM
>"Oh? Sounds like I missed something in everything that's been going on."

>"It wouldn't have really affected anything, anyways," Yukari says.
>"That aside," Sakuya says, "To be honest, we don't know what it is. Only that it's something that will come or will happen or whatever, and that it will involve Yukari. And this seems like as good of a candidate as any. That's why I'm here, we've had an agreement to try to deal with it together."
>"It is little more than gossip, frankly useless in this current situation," Yukari says. "I did mention it in my letter to Sakuya, and I am shocked you didn't read it yourself. Most people would have out of sheer curiosity."
>Shou seems to take this story placidly as every. Tojiko is furrowing her brow a bit.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 25, 2021, 07:44:02 PM
>"It wouldn't have really affected anything, anyways," Yukari says.
>"That aside," Sakuya says, "To be honest, we don't know what it is. Only that it's something that will come or will happen or whatever, and that it will involve Yukari. And this seems like as good of a candidate as any. That's why I'm here, we've had an agreement to try to deal with it together."
>"It is little more than gossip, frankly useless in this current situation," Yukari says. "I did mention it in my letter to Sakuya, and I am shocked you didn't read it yourself. Most people would have out of sheer curiosity."
>Shou seems to take this story placidly as every. Tojiko is furrowing her brow a bit.

>_

> Give a general lookover to the group and say : " Well , with this last bit of revelation , we should be about ready for first getting closer to that Ominous Gateway  , point to the Circle of Trees , and then step through it together , unless before that there any other final advice or revelation or preparation of course. "

> If everyone is good ,  move as close as possible to the Circle of Trees without stepping in and await for the rest of the " Expedition Team " to do the same.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 02, 2021, 06:18:56 PM
> Give a general lookover to the group and say : " Well , with this last bit of revelation , we should be about ready for first getting closer to that Ominous Gateway  , point to the Circle of Trees , and then step through it together , unless before that there any other final advice or revelation or preparation of course. "

> If everyone is good ,  move as close as possible to the Circle of Trees without stepping in and await for the rest of the " Expedition Team " to do the same.

// Of course there is still Time to perform other Actions a. d ask other Clarifications before the actual. Step-Through //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 05, 2021, 05:40:34 AM
>"Oh huh, ok. Well, hopefully we'll know pretty soon what is anyway."
>Do the above.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 05, 2021, 05:59:12 AM
> Give a general lookover to the group and say : " Well , with this last bit of revelation , we should be about ready for first getting closer to that Ominous Gateway  , point to the Circle of Trees , and then step through it together , unless before that there any other final advice or revelation or preparation of course. "

> If everyone is good ,  move as close as possible to the Circle of Trees without stepping in and await for the rest of the " Expedition Team " to do the same.

>"Oh huh, ok. Well, hopefully we'll know pretty soon what is anyway."
>Do the above.

>"You're taking this too well, don't you think?" Tojiko says.
>You move closer, the others follow you.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 05, 2021, 04:05:19 PM
>"You're taking this too well, don't you think?" Tojiko says.
>You move closer, the others follow you.

>_

> Reply to Tojiko Serenely but also Focused: "Mine might seem a too relaxed  somehow outlook but rather than that with it is I am trying, with a level-head and  without underestimation, taking on and sharing the right confidence for our Expedition Team,  starting from the Planning&Preparations to the Actual 4 of Us Going Through from 1 End to the Other and Back.  "

> To all: " All of us ready to Step Through&Explore Together as soon as I finish uttering the 'Let's Sail " to go in Sync... or are there any Last-minute Questions? "

> If there are no questions, say the " Let's Sail ""and Step Through Together.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 06, 2021, 02:47:06 AM
>"Maybe I am getting used to Yukari being.... Yukari."
>Turn back to Yukari and Sakuya.
>"Is there anything at all that could be relevant if we run into this thing and it's what you suspect it might be?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 06, 2021, 02:48:45 AM
>"Maybe I am getting used to Yukari being.... Yukari."
>Turn back to Yukari and Sakuya.
>"Is there anything at all that could be relevant if we run into this thing and it's what you suspect it might be?"

>"It is safe to presume it is very dangerous," Sakuya says. "Aside from that, we know little."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 07, 2021, 02:18:46 AM
>"Have you had to deal with it before?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 07, 2021, 02:30:18 AM
>"Have you had to deal with it before?"

>"Not directly, no," says Sakuya. "I can't really tell you anything about it, other than it will probably be the death of Yukari if we don't do anything."
>Yukari definitely doesn't care from that phrasing; just the way she carefully does not react to it can tell you that much. Frankly, you'd expect a number of people to be fine with that.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 07, 2021, 02:53:59 AM
>"Sounds like we both have some skin in the game. Hopefully that means I'm not going to end up indebted to you after all this."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 07, 2021, 03:03:18 AM
>"Sounds like we both have some skin in the game. Hopefully that means I'm not going to end up indebted to you after all this."

>"No no, not at all," says Shou.
>"I'm just finishing something up," Sakuya says. "Don't worry about it.
>"Absolutely," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 07, 2021, 03:43:48 AM
>"And what about you Yukari? No offense but you're the one I'd be most worried about showing up asking for a favour."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 07, 2021, 03:52:49 AM
>"And what about you Yukari? No offense but you're the one I'd be most worried about showing up asking for a favour."

>"Why, I would welcome you to worry," Yukari says, her voice sweet as honey. "Isn't it much too soon to be thinking about debts?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 07, 2021, 04:45:44 AM
>"... I shouldn't have asked."
>Return our attention to our assembled crew.
>"She's right about one thing though, right now the most important thing is getting this mess sorted out. Shall we do this?"
>Look to each of our crew in turn.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 07, 2021, 04:52:10 AM
>"... I shouldn't have asked."
>Return our attention to our assembled crew.
>"She's right about one thing though, right now the most important thing is getting this mess sorted out. Shall we do this?"
>Look to each of our crew in turn.

>"I don't see why not," Shou says. Tojiko nods in agreement.
>"We won't be able to count on Yukari to rescue us," says Sakuya, "So let's try to be careful."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 08, 2021, 01:09:53 AM
>"Sounds like a plan. It'd be wrong of me to do anything but go in first, so I'll start us off."
>Enter the centre of the circle of trees and see what happens.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 08, 2021, 11:55:59 AM
>"Sounds like a plan. It'd be wrong of me to do anything but go in first, so I'll start us off."
>Enter the centre of the circle of trees and see what happens.

> Wait...

> Ask yukari if going in separately or together could affect our arrival,if it is indifferent or if it is better to  group together since the this first step-in to minimize any chance of incidents.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 08, 2021, 05:57:27 PM
>"Sounds like a plan. It'd be wrong of me to do anything but go in first, so I'll start us off."
>Enter the centre of the circle of trees and see what happens.

>You walk into the ring of trees. Nothing happens at first, you simply take a step. Then, as you continue to move, nothing continues to happen.
>The water pressure is different now. Beneath you is a floor of marble with black and white tiles. They form intricate patterns together, weird shapes of black that make you feel as though the white is meant to be the background rather than a part of it. Rich red curtains sway in the current, making walls and a kind of implied room that you stand in, some yards across to the side. There is an old desk here, to the right, waterlogged and barely intact, yet curiously free of any signs of barnacles or the like you would expect. There is a statue of a a fish in the corner, carved as though it were leaping out of the base, toppled and laying on its side. There is a kind of sound in the water, something you can't quite hear. It's not a single constant sound, but a series of them, you think. You aren't sure, you can't quite hear it. Above there is only darkness.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 08, 2021, 09:55:07 PM
> Wait...

> Ask yukari if going in separately or together could affect our arrival,if it is indifferent or if it is better to  group together since the this first step-in to minimize any chance of incidents.

>You walk into the ring of trees. Nothing happens at first, you simply take a step. Then, as you continue to move, nothing continues to happen.
>The water pressure is different now. Beneath you is a floor of marble with black and white tiles. They form intricate patterns together, weird shapes of black that make you feel as though the white is meant to be the background rather than a part of it. Rich red curtains sway in the current, making walls and a kind of implied room that you stand in, some yards across to the side. There is an old desk here, to the right, waterlogged and barely intact, yet curiously free of any signs of barnacles or the like you would expect. There is a statue of a a fish in the corner, carved as though it were leaping out of the base, toppled and laying on its side. There is a kind of sound in the water, something you can't quite hear. It's not a single constant sound, but a series of them, you think. You aren't sure, you can't quite hear it. Above there is only darkness.

>_

> What is the most constant and discernible about the "series of sounds" . can we make it out and is it like a pointer going off in a specific direction ?

> Is there no sign of the others coming ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 09, 2021, 04:26:10 AM
>Make our way over to the curtains and see if we can look out some windows.
>Is this any place in Gensokyo that we recognise or know of?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 09, 2021, 04:34:37 AM
> What is the most constant and discernible about the "series of sounds" . can we make it out and is it like a pointer going off in a specific direction ?

> Is there no sign of the others coming ?

>You can't tell...you can't really put a direction to it.
>You do not see anyone else.

>Make our way over to the curtains and see if we can look out some windows.
>Is this any place in Gensokyo that we recognise or know of?

>You make your way toward the nearest curtains and peek through. Past them, you see another "room" delineated by curtains.
>You have never seen a place like this, even without the flooding. The architecture doesn't look like anything you would expect in Japan; as it were. You've certainly never seen floors of marble tile.

>_

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 10, 2021, 02:13:23 AM
>Wait a few minutes to see if anybody else appears.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 10, 2021, 02:14:53 AM
>Wait a few minutes to see if anybody else appears.

>You linger, and nothing seems to happen.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 10, 2021, 02:18:23 AM
>Investigate the statue.
>Investigate the desk, opening up any drawers or cupboards.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 10, 2021, 02:30:29 AM
>Investigate the statue.
>Investigate the desk, opening up any drawers or cupboards.

>The statue seems to be made of some kind of stone, maybe granite? It is solid and sturdy at any rate, though terrible worn by the current. It depicts a stylized carp leaping into the air. Honestly, it is kind of gaudy.
>The desk is not long for this world. Made of wood, it is bloated from the water and worn down terribly, parts of it look almost soft to touch, in a rather unpleasant way. You try to open a drawer under the table, and the knob comes off.|

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 10, 2021, 02:46:52 AM
>How is our sense of direction? Would our navigational skills help prevent us getting lost in a sea of very similar 'rooms'?
>Swim up and see if we can find a roof.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 10, 2021, 03:36:14 AM
>How is our sense of direction? Would our navigational skills help prevent us getting lost in a sea of very similar 'rooms'?
>Swim up and see if we can find a roof.

>You have no idea what directions are like here, or how lost you'd become.
>You swim up into the darkness, and after a moment feel you just aren't moving anymore. Looking down, you're about level with the curtains.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 10, 2021, 01:55:52 PM
>The statue seems to be made of some kind of stone, maybe granite? It is solid and sturdy at any rate, though terrible worn by the current. It depicts a stylized carp leaping into the air. Honestly, it is kind of gaudy.
>The desk is not long for this world. Made of wood, it is bloated from the water and worn down terribly, parts of it look almost soft to touch, in a rather unpleasant way. You try to open a drawer under the table, and the knob comes off.|

>_

// The nearest set of room-diving curtains has revealed an apparently identical room , so maybe there is a investigative hint(s)  to be spotting/finding tied to at least 1 difference in at least 1 of the others,or alternatively it could  be tied to at least 1  standing-out identical aspect //

> Return to the "badly waterlogged wood desk" , crouch down enough to look at the bottom of the drawers,and attempt to cautiously  reach inside and search the drawers with an hand through the " almost turned soft parts "...

> ... as much  caution as quickly pull back if  we see or touch or perceive something potentially untowards.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 11, 2021, 11:41:50 PM
>Go over and try to lift the statue, could we move it?
>If so move it to the centre of one abitrarily chosen edge of the room.
>Do the rooms seem to be roughly square in shape?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 12, 2021, 02:36:27 AM
> Return to the "badly waterlogged wood desk" , crouch down enough to look at the bottom of the drawers,and attempt to cautiously  reach inside and search the drawers with an hand through the " almost turned soft parts "...
> ... as much  caution as quickly pull back if  we see or touch or perceive something potentially untowards.

>You look under the desk and see a few of the draws do lack bottoms, but a couple still have one intact.
>Reaching through the hole you made with a finger, you feel...unpleasantly slimy things. Pulling back your finger, it has some whitish stuff on it you want to wipe off right away. It doesn't hurt or have any kind of special feel other than slimy, it's just gross!

>Go over and try to lift the statue, could we move it?
>If so move it to the centre of one abitrarily chosen edge of the room.
>Do the rooms seem to be roughly square in shape?

>You try to lift the statue. With some effort, you manage to set it upright. You may be able to move it, if you walk it.
>You arbitrarily waggle it close to the center of the edge it is closest to, because you don't want to move it any further than that without a plan.
>From what you've seen, no.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 12, 2021, 02:52:59 AM
>Are they similar shapes and sizes to each other?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 12, 2021, 02:55:58 AM
>Are they similar shapes and sizes to each other?

>You haven't looked enough to tell. But it didn't seem like it?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 12, 2021, 03:47:15 AM
>Let's see if we can't get somewhere at least.
>Arbitrarily designate the edge of the room with the statue to be 'north' side.
>Begin making our way north, drawing open curtains as we go so that we have an uninterrupted view of the statue behind us.
>Stop if we reach a room with anything ineresting in it.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 12, 2021, 04:25:05 AM
>Let's see if we can't get somewhere at least.
>Arbitrarily designate the edge of the room with the statue to be 'north' side.
>Begin making our way north, drawing open curtains as we go so that we have an uninterrupted view of the statue behind us.
>Stop if we reach a room with anything ineresting in it.

>You open the curtain where you'ves designated north, and find that is a kind of corridor formed by more curtains. It is perhaps three or four yards across. It continues on for some distance, then makes a turn toward the left. The curtains in this corridor also wave gently in the current, the floor is the same set of black and white marble tiles; the former making stranger and irregular patterns on the floor. As the corner of the corridor is a large brass planter, heavily corroded, with a collection of seaweed in it.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 12, 2021, 04:42:41 AM
>Rather than turning with the corridor, open or pull down the curtain at the corner to make one straight path to the north. With the idea that if it's just a straight path from where we started if another of our crew turns up there they should be able to find us, or at least we'll have an easy time finding our way back there.
>Keep going indiscriminately north, making a path as we go.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 02:53:16 PM
> Relabel north as south, in accordance with our fundamental distaste for north.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 13, 2021, 05:05:57 AM
> Relabel north as south, in accordance with our fundamental distaste for north.

>You've been thinking of it as North in the sense of up on a map. Thinking on it, you don't feel like you're moving northward at all. This place is so strange that you really weren't even thinking about that...

>Rather than turning with the corridor, open or pull down the curtain at the corner to make one straight path to the north. With the idea that if it's just a straight path from where we started if another of our crew turns up there they should be able to find us, or at least we'll have an easy time finding our way back there.
>Keep going indiscriminately north, making a path as we go.


>You try to open the curtain, and find that it doesn't really slide over. You can just lift it and move under, though. Past it seems to be...an L-shaped "room", this one completely empty.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 14, 2021, 01:20:44 AM
>Are the curtains in enough of a state from the water that we could reasonably tear them?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 14, 2021, 01:24:53 AM
>Are the curtains in enough of a state from the water that we could reasonably tear them?

>You've not tested them, but they seem to be in pretty good condition, unlike many things here.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 14, 2021, 01:39:45 AM
>You've been thinking of it as North in the sense of up on a map. Thinking on it, you don't feel like you're moving northward at all. This place is so strange that you really weren't even thinking about that...
 

>You try to open the curtain, and find that it doesn't really slide over. You can just lift it and move under, though. Past it seems to be...an L-shaped "room", this one completely empty.

>_

> Take a testing step in and focus then repeat.... no particular presence or perceptions or "currents"? 

> If the " interior coast " Is clear, Inspect Inside   this "Empty L-Shaped Room " to find out how  empty or dead end or "hider in plain sight"  really is.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 14, 2021, 10:52:41 AM
>"ROAR! MURASA SMASH!"
>Try to tear them off whatever they're attatched to anyway.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 14, 2021, 06:02:24 PM
>"ROAR! MURASA SMASH!"
>Try to tear them off whatever they're attatched to anyway.

>You grab on the curtains and tug!
>They do not budge, holding fast to whatever firmament they are attached to. Then you hear a loud rip, as part of the curtain tears and you stumble back.

> Take a testing step in and focus then repeat.... no particular presence or perceptions or "currents"? 

> If the " interior coast " Is clear, Inspect Inside   this "Empty L-Shaped Room " to find out how  empty or dead end or "hider in plain sight"  really is.

>You step into the new room to the "south", and nothing bad seems to happen. You can still feel a kind of current swirling through this place.  A good portion of room is off to the side, past the corner, you think. You don't see anything of interest from this spot.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 14, 2021, 08:16:39 PM
>You grab on the curtains and tug!
>They do not budge, holding fast to whatever firmament they are attached to. Then you hear a loud rip, as part of the curtain tears and you stumble back.

>You step into the new room to the "south", and nothing bad seems to happen. You can still feel a kind of current swirling through this place.  A good portion of room is off to the side, past the corner, you think. You don't see anything of interest from this spot.

>_

> Before proceeding further in, turn back to examine the ripped part of the fabric of the curtain and what is  support is.

> Afterwards. enter the room again and go off the the side past the corner to see if there is any point of interest or unsualty .

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 15, 2021, 07:43:24 AM
>How much of the curtain was ripped off?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 15, 2021, 03:19:51 PM
>How much of the curtain was ripped off?

>It doesn't seem to be ripped off so much as you put a fairly noticeable rip in it. Large enough to see it from a ways off, you think.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 17, 2021, 07:01:23 PM
>It doesn't seem to be ripped off so much as you put a fairly noticeable rip in it. Large enough to see it from a ways off, you think.

>_

> Good!  A Landmark beneath and among currents of solid memories and mentality...

> Map it as " 1st-South-R(ipped) -C(urtain)  Point ", could as be short-handed as "1st-S-R-C. Point", or possibly fairly similar, then...

>... try and tear off further Without Manhandle a smaller piece of fabric and do Carry it with us, IF feasible at all; it could be useful in the futur3 especially for " Its Conserved Utility UnderWaters", followIng... 

>... trying and feeling what is the texture+condition of this 1 single, or is it somehow linked set albeit not seamless, support of the Curtain?

> (//)Whenever  ready (//), WHILE checking "in-sight" the. "1st S-R-C-Point, ENTENTEthe room again and going off its side past the corner EXAMINING is any point of interest or unusual or orientation...
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 18, 2021, 05:24:05 AM
>Fully explore the L shaped room.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 18, 2021, 05:37:10 AM
> Good!  A Landmark beneath and among currents of solid memories and mentality...

> Map it as " 1st-South-R(ipped) -C(urtain)  Point ", could as be short-handed as "1st-S-R-C. Point", or possibly fairly similar, then...

>... try and tear off further Without Manhandle a smaller piece of fabric and do Carry it with us, IF feasible at all; it could be useful in the futur3 especially for " Its Conserved Utility UnderWaters", followIng... 

>... trying and feeling what is the texture+condition of this 1 single, or is it somehow linked set albeit not seamless, support of the Curtain?

> (//)Whenever  ready (//), WHILE checking "in-sight" the. "1st S-R-C-Point, ENTENTEthe room again and going off its side past the corner EXAMINING is any point of interest or unusual or orientation...

>Fully explore the L shaped room.

>You try to rip off some of the curtain, but it seems like the fabric holds together to when you aren't tearing along its weave.
>You step into the room fully and look around. The floor patterns are the same, though you haven't noticed any repeating among them, you think. The room is mostly empty, but peeking around the corner into the bottom of the L, you see that there is an empty picture frame on the floor. You...think you can hear something. Laughter? It's so faint.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 18, 2021, 07:11:01 AM
>Listen more closely to see if we can tell where the laughter is coming from.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 18, 2021, 04:07:59 PM
>Listen more closely to see if we can tell where the laughter is coming from.

>You take a moment to listen. There doesn't seem to be an apparent source, at least not immediately. Maybe in another room? The laughter sounds rather happy and innocent; you think it's...a couple children? Not quite teenagers.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 19, 2021, 01:35:23 PM
>You take a moment to listen. There doesn't seem to be an apparent source, at least not immediately. Maybe in another room? The laughter sounds rather happy and innocent; you think it's...a couple children? Not quite teenagers.

>_

> Move to the each wall of the room and  try each time to discern where the laughter is resounding stronger...

>...note that direction if possible.

> When that is done,or cannot be done,get closer to the "empty picture frame on the floor" in order to examine it.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 20, 2021, 07:09:14 AM
>Are we familiar with the classic ghost tradition of disembodied children's laugther?
>Is there any indication around that there was ever anything in the picture frame?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 21, 2021, 05:17:59 PM
>Are we familiar with the classic ghost tradition of disembodied children's laugther?
>Is there any indication around that there was ever anything in the picture frame?

>Not from personal experience, but you are aware of it. It doesn't feel like this spot is haunted. But given how weird it is, it certainly could be haunted...
>You look at the frame. While you don't see any conclusive evidence that there was never anything in the frame, you don't see any evidence that it held anything. Taking a closer look, you see it has quite a bit of corrosion along its metal surface. There is a goldish sheen over it, but you think that might has been applied from another metal via some outside world technique. It certainly doesn't resemble anything from Gensokyo.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 21, 2021, 10:52:39 PM
>Not from personal experience, but you are aware of it. It doesn't feel like this spot is haunted. But given how weird it is, it certainly could be haunted...
>You look at the frame. While you don't see any conclusive evidence that there was never anything in the frame, you don't see any evidence that it held anything. Taking a closer look, you see it has quite a bit of corrosion along its metal surface. There is a goldish sheen over it, but you think that might has been applied from another metal via some outside world technique. It certainly doesn't resemble anything from Gensokyo.

>_
> No feeling of of  " any presence OR ghostliness or extra-sensorial OR an extraneous if fleeting (again like half a day before ) awareness of a being " , beyond the "Distant  Children Laughing " who are still laughing...?

>... if the are still laughing note that direction or if they are somehow resounding  , IF possible , then TRY to  Move to the each wall of the room and  try each time to discern where the laughter is resounding stronger... then there must be a part of link with the Very Peculiar  but Ever-Present Current

> ...in such cases case is the Current or any like before ,unaligned for paths, or is  Sorta-Guiding Aspects through  leading back "The Landing Corridor" or even...beyond walls through other rooms?




> When that is done,or cannot be done,get closer to the "empty picture frame on the floor" in order to examine it.


Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 22, 2021, 08:08:32 PM
>Pick the frame up and turn it over to see if there's anything else notable about it.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 23, 2021, 02:05:10 AM
> No feeling of of  " any presence OR ghostliness or extra-sensorial OR an extraneous if fleeting (again like half a day before ) awareness of a being " , beyond the "Distant  Children Laughing " who are still laughing...?

>... if the are still laughing note that direction or if they are somehow resounding  , IF possible , then TRY to  Move to the each wall of the room and  try each time to discern where the laughter is resounding stronger... then there must be a part of link with the Very Peculiar  but Ever-Present Current

> ...in such cases case is the Current or any like before ,unaligned for paths, or is  Sorta-Guiding Aspects through  leading back "The Landing Corridor" or even...beyond walls through other rooms?




> When that is done,or cannot be done,get closer to the "empty picture frame on the floor" in order to examine it.

>Pick the frame up and turn it over to see if there's anything else notable about it.


>The laughter quickly dies out before you can determine anything for sure. It didn't seem to be coming from anywhere in particular, but maybe you just didn't hear it well enough?
>You do note that you seem to have been moving with the current the whole time.
>Picking up the picture frame, you look at the back and see nothing of immediate interest. It seems to have been made by a Yatadera Gifts, according to an imprint on the back.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 23, 2021, 03:49:25 PM
>Go south under the next curtain, making a visible tear in it as we go.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 24, 2021, 12:56:42 AM
>Go south under the next curtain, making a visible tear in it as we go.

>You follow the current, moving 'southward' and pausing to tear the curtain along the way.
>You come into a roughly rhombus-shaped kind of room, smaller than the previous ones. In one corner, there is some kind of long, metal thing on a wide base that is tipped onto the ground. Opposite of the base, there is what looks like shattered glass and whisps of cloth on an metal frame that encircles the top. It gives you the feel of outside work technology.
>There are sounds in the water, almost like voices. YOu strain your ears to hear, and it feels like a conversation, though you can't make out anything.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 24, 2021, 11:16:27 PM
>What is a lamp?
>Do we have even the remotest idea about outside world technology?
>Set the thing upright to see if that helps us have any more idea what it is.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 25, 2021, 05:30:45 AM
>What is a lamp?
>Do we have even the remotest idea about outside world technology?
>Set the thing upright to see if that helps us have any more idea what it is.

>A miserable little pile of secrets!
>You understand that you don't understand it. Most of it doesn't even work in Gensokyo, as far as you can tell.
>You set it upright. I kind of reminds you of the candelabras in Scarlet Devil Mansion. THough with busted glass in place of the candle. And deeply corroded. You could probably break it without a lot of trouble, if you didn't mind getting that corrosion all over your hands.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 25, 2021, 08:19:12 PM
>Shrug.
>Continue to the next room to the south, tearing the fabric as we go.
>As we continue, be ready to pay close attention to any voices we hear.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 25, 2021, 10:41:22 PM
>Shrug.
>Continue to the next room to the south, tearing the fabric as we go.
>As we continue, be ready to pay close attention to any voices we hear.

>As you make your way through the rhombus-shaped room, you think you can make out two voices. It feels like they are havng a conversation, but not quite with each other. Something about...school, maybe? It's hard to make out.
>Coming to the next room, you see that it is shaped roughly like the number 8, though with no holes in the middles. Here and there, you can what look like book bindings scattered about the floor, spines and covers lacking pages between. They seem to be made of outside world material, that soft sort of stretchy stuff that never seems to get soaked.
>The currents here feel off, you think there might be something moving nearby?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 26, 2021, 05:56:28 PM
>As you make your way through the rhombus-shaped room, you think you can make out two voices. It feels like they are havng a conversation, but not quite with each other. Something about...school, maybe? It's hard to make out.
>Coming to the next room, you see that it is shaped roughly like the number 8, though with no holes in the middles. Here and there, you can what look like book bindings scattered about the floor, spines and covers lacking pages between. They seem to be made of outside world material, that soft sort of stretchy stuff that never seems to get soaked.
>The currents here feel off, you think there might be something moving nearby?

>_

> Get back to the Inner Entrance of This Room.

> Are the currents here deviating from us instead of accompanying us, then?

> Can the direction where the currents are off or deviating be determined?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 27, 2021, 11:28:35 PM
>Freeze and pay very close attention for any signs of movement.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 27, 2021, 11:41:30 PM
> Get back to the Inner Entrance of This Room.

> Are the currents here deviating from us instead of accompanying us, then?

> Can the direction where the currents are off or deviating be determined?

>Freeze and pay very close attention for any signs of movement.

>You freeze at the edge of this room and pay attention. There aren't any sounds of note, but there is something off in the current,, it feels like something reasonably solid is...waving about in it? Maybe to the 'west'?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 28, 2021, 12:22:57 AM
>Investigate the west section of the room.
>If we don't see anything take a cautious peek under the edge of the west curtain.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 28, 2021, 01:02:03 AM
>Investigate the west section of the room.
>If we don't see anything take a cautious peek under the edge of the west curtain.

>You look to the west and don't see anything.
>Looking toward the west, you see a crescent-shaped room; though the near side still bears the 8 shape. In the closer tip of the crescent, you see what appears to be Shou, who is laying on her side and apparently unconscious. The bubble around her is still intact.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 29, 2021, 08:01:08 PM
>You look to the west and don't see anything.
>Looking toward the west, you see a crescent-shaped room; though the near side still bears the 8 shape. In the closer tip of the crescent, you see what appears to be Shou, who is laying on her side and apparently unconscious. The bubble around her is still intact.

>_

> Proceed carefully toward Shou until we are near her: is she looking alright?

> Call out to her.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on October 31, 2021, 07:55:08 PM
>Rush to her side and call out.
>"Shou! Are you all right?!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 31, 2021, 07:59:39 PM
> Proceed carefully toward Shou until we are near her: is she looking alright?

> Call out to her.

>Rush to her side and call out.
>"Shou! Are you all right?!"

>You call out, but Shou is not responsive.
>She does not appear to be injured, you don't see any blood around in her bubble or tinging the water.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 01, 2021, 03:42:04 AM
>You call out, but Shou is not responsive.
>She does not appear to be injured, you don't see any blood around in her bubble or tinging the water.

>_

> Try to gently touch Shou's Bubble...

>...if it feels dense and sturdy enough ,try to move it a bit.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 01, 2021, 05:46:28 AM
>Do the above but if the bubble works like Sakuya's and things can go through it safely, give Shou a gentle poke.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 01, 2021, 05:48:34 AM
> Try to gently touch Shou's Bubble...

>...if it feels dense and sturdy enough ,try to move it a bit.

>Do the above but if the bubble works like Sakuya's and things can go through it safely, give Shou a gentle poke.

>You press against it, and find that it you can put your hand through it. You don't think you can movie the bubble itself.
>You reach in and poke Shou. She still feels warm, but is otherwise unresponsive.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 01, 2021, 06:32:40 AM
>Give her a firm poke on the cheek, and then if that doesn't work, a good shake.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 01, 2021, 06:38:11 AM
>Give her a firm poke on the cheek, and then if that doesn't work, a good shake.

>Shou does not appreciably react to either of these. You do not think she is merely asleep.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 01, 2021, 01:27:51 PM
> Is she at least breathing?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 02, 2021, 12:56:29 PM
>Shou does not appreciably react to either of these. You do not think she is merely asleep.

>_
> Is she at least breathing?

> Perhaps,if our items have being brought with us,there is something we could be of use to bring her aid...

> Items List.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 02, 2021, 11:31:11 PM
>Examine her more closely to see if there's anything strange about her other than he unconciousness.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 02, 2021, 11:39:36 PM
> Is she at least breathing?

>She seems to be breathing normally, if a bit shallowly. You are pretty sure it's just due to being unconscious.

> Perhaps,if our items have being brought with us,there is something we could be of use to bring her aid...

> Items List.
>Examine her more closely to see if there's anything strange about her other than he unconciousness.

>Looking Shou over, it doesn't seem like she is hurt or anything. Really, nothing seems out of place at all.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible? No, it’s just a novel after all.
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch, probably due to the evil spirit trapped inside of it.
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>120☼
>This is 120☼
>Compass
>It points toward magnetic north, which is distinct from true north, but good enough.
>Spare Hat
>More than one is nice.
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 07, 2021, 01:56:04 AM
>Apply a small amount of hotsauce to Shou's tongue and see if that gets a reaction.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 07, 2021, 02:37:10 AM
>Apply a small amount of hotsauce to Shou's tongue and see if that gets a reaction.

>You take advantage of the airy space to give Shou some hot sauce. She does not react.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 07, 2021, 05:59:05 AM
>Take a peek under each of the curtains that make up the walls of this room into the adjacent rooms and see if we can see Tojiko anywhere.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 07, 2021, 06:02:59 AM
>Take a peek under each of the curtains that make up the walls of this room into the adjacent rooms and see if we can see Tojiko anywhere.

>You leave the bubble and look into the other rooms. You do not see Tojiko, or anything immediately noteworthy in them.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 07, 2021, 06:05:11 AM
>Attempt to gently heft Shou over our shoulder. Are we going to be able to carry her around?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 07, 2021, 06:07:45 AM
>Attempt to gently heft Shou over our shoulder. Are we going to be able to carry her around?

>Without having to do it for yourself, you're aware that you can carry Shou. But she is heavy and unwieldy, and will slow you down and tire you out shortly. As well, being in this air bubble, you won't be able to feel the currents.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 07, 2021, 06:11:09 AM
>Heft Shou and follow our trail of ripped curtains, taking her back to where we first found ourself in this place.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 07, 2021, 06:14:02 AM
>Heft Shou and follow our trail of ripped curtains, taking her back to where we first found ourself in this place.

>You lift up Shou, singling her over your shoulder, and make your way back to the first room, with the desk and the statue. You note the statue has fallen over again.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 07, 2021, 11:11:41 AM
> Is possessing Shou an option, or would that destroy one or both of us?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 07, 2021, 02:47:43 PM
> Is possessing Shou an option, or would that destroy one or both of us?

>Even assuming everything were normal, that would very likely destroy Shou. And given this place, only heaven knows.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 08, 2021, 04:11:13 AM
>Set Shou down in as comfortable a position as the situation allows.
>As a ghost are we able to tell if somebody's spirit is still attached to them?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 08, 2021, 04:39:04 AM
>Set Shou down in as comfortable a position as the situation allows.
>As a ghost are we able to tell if somebody's spirit is still attached to them?

>You set her down on the floor. She shouldn't be cramping up or anything like this.
>Not really. But you don't think that's the case, a youkai's spirit is their flesh. Its the same reason why you cannot just possess one without destroying them.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 08, 2021, 08:26:41 PM
>She seems to be breathing normally, if a bit shallowly. You are pretty sure it's just due to being unconscious.

>Looking Shou over, it doesn't seem like she is hurt or anything. Really, nothing seems out of place at all.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible? No, it’s just a novel after all.
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch, probably due to the evil spirit trapped inside of it.
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>120☼
>This is 120☼
>Compass
>It points toward magnetic north, which is distinct from true north, but good enough.
>Spare Hat
>More than one is nice.
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!

>_
> Fish out the Compass and pace around the room a bit: does it still work or generally react "in the Currents" ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 09, 2021, 04:20:03 AM
>Wait a few minutes and see if Shou does anything other than lie there, while keeping a feel out for any strange currents like those that led us to her.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 09, 2021, 04:24:58 AM
> Fish out the Compass and pace around the room a bit: does it still work or generally react "in the Currents" ?

>The compass does not seem to point anywhere. The needle just wobbles around uselessly.

>Wait a few minutes and see if Shou does anything other than lie there, while keeping a feel out for any strange currents like those that led us to her.

>You wait. Shou does not stir, and you don't feel any odd currents here.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 10, 2021, 11:48:10 PM
>The compass does not seem to point anywhere. The needle just wobbles around uselessly.

>You wait. Shou does not stir, and you don't feel any odd currents here.

>_


> Then., at least, Shou is undisturbed here and we know where to check up on her for any sign of awakening or important reactions...

>...  so Let's Go Back to  Explore for "Hinting Particularities" the 8-Shaped Room and chen the Crescent-Shaped Room...

>... while at the same time keep focusing about "Feeling and Gauging the Currents en-route".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 11, 2021, 02:43:57 AM
>Before doing so, do our best to write 'Wait here' in hot sauce somewhere on Shou's clothes that she'll notice if she wakes up.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 11, 2021, 02:57:55 AM


> Then., at least, Shou is undisturbed here and we know where to check up on her for any sign of awakening or important reactions...

>...  so Let's Go Back to  Explore for "Hinting Particularities" the 8-Shaped Room and chen the Crescent-Shaped Room...

>... while at the same time keep focusing about "Feeling and Gauging the Currents en-route".

>Before doing so, do our best to write 'Wait here' in hot sauce somewhere on Shou's clothes that she'll notice if she wakes up.

>You put the hot sauce to use and ruin Shou's skirt, the bubble to should keep the message intact. Hopefully that'll come out later...
>You make your way back through all the curtains and such that you had marked previously.
>Nothing seems odd about the currents here at the moment.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 12, 2021, 02:02:06 PM
>You put the hot sauce to use and ruin Shou's skirt, the bubble to should keep the message intact. Hopefully that'll come out later...
>You make your way back through all the curtains and such that you had marked previously.
>Nothing seems odd about the currents here at the moment.

>_

> If nothing has been found out of Notice, either Shou's, either Rooms' or Curtains', move on to the Edge of the Adjacent Room...  if there is 1 Room or 1 Access in Linear Path in Succession...

> Are we able to again "laughs, conversations, off-currents"...  or maybe steps... ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 13, 2021, 03:52:40 AM
>Move four rooms west, keeping an eye out for anything of note and especially an ear out for anything.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 13, 2021, 04:28:10 AM
> If nothing has been found out of Notice, either Shou's, either Rooms' or Curtains', move on to the Edge of the Adjacent Room...  if there is 1 Room or 1 Access in Linear Path in Succession...

> Are we able to again "laughs, conversations, off-currents"...  or maybe steps... ?

>Move four rooms west, keeping an eye out for anything of note and especially an ear out for anything.

>You don't hear anything of note now, it seems that has passed.
>You press 'westward', going through the crescent-shaped room that you found Shou. Past that is an oblong sort of room with another statue, this one of a western-style woman in a kind of robe-like thing you sort of recognize from one of the pictures in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, you think they called them Classicals or something? It is heavily eroded.
>Past that, you come to a star-shaped kind of room, though one of the points are rounded due to the room you just came from. Here, you find what seems to be the remains of a stuffed couch, having rotted and fallen apart in the from the water. You can see metal springs inside of it. Curious, perhaps another outside world thing? You...think you can hear something, distantly? Metal striking metal?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 13, 2021, 04:53:52 AM
>Go back quickly and tear the curtains we just passed through, then come back to this room and see if we can still hear the noise.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 13, 2021, 06:07:24 AM
>Go back quickly and tear the curtains we just passed through, then come back to this room and see if we can still hear the noise.

>We will presume you marked your passage.
>You can definitely hear it, now that you listen for it. It's hard to triangulate, further into the current?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 14, 2021, 07:35:22 PM
>We will presume you marked your passage.
>You can definitely hear it, now that you listen for it. It's hard to triangulate, further into the current?

>_

> Gradually move ,and measure the current, going along the walls of this room to better pin down where the noises are coming .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 14, 2021, 07:52:33 PM
> Gradually move ,and measure the current, going along the walls of this room to better pin down where the noises are coming .

>You move...and you think you can feel some oddities in the current toward the south. The sounds are definitely coming from that direction, you determined.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 14, 2021, 07:57:03 PM
>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 14, 2021, 08:16:11 PM
>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.

>You move south, coming to a roughly triangular room which seems to be home to an empty, tipped over shelf. The sounds are further southward, you think.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 17, 2021, 09:30:31 PM
>You move south, coming to a roughly triangular room which seems to be home to an empty, tipped over shelf. The sounds are further southward, you think.

>_

> Spare a curious looking-over glance to the tipped over shelf and the empty room,then proceed ,careful and aware, towards the odd current southwards.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 20, 2021, 08:16:24 PM
>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 20, 2021, 08:32:30 PM
> Spare a curious looking-over glance to the tipped over shelf and the empty room,then proceed ,careful and aware, towards the odd current southwards.

>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.

>You glance at the shelf. It has suffered quite a bit of water damage, but it is holding together better than the desk was. You suspect it was treated better, or perhaps the wood just takes to long exposure to saltwalter.
>You move southward, and can feel the currents are getting quite disturbed. You pass into the next room, ripping the curtain.
>You kind of note the room is trapezoid-shaped, but that barely holds your attention. What does hold your attention is Sakuya, near the middle of the room, a knife in each hand as she swings, slashes, and stabs at empty air. Her eyes are narrowed and focused on a supposed opponent in front of her. As you watch she lunges at about where its chest would be, but there is nothing...
>No, there is a ring of metal against metal, and she moves as though the knife were deflected. She ducks as if someone stabbed at her head and snaps her other knife up to deflect an unseen attack, and you hear an impact there as well. She tries to follow through with the first knife, and there is yet another ring of clashing knives.
>Then she is gone. Then she is there again, not even a fraction of a second later, but she has moved. Where she was on the left side, she is now on the right. Her position has completely changed, you realize she is posed as if she had just parried her last attack, and is moving to strike low at the spot where she was just at before she disappeared.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 21, 2021, 12:43:13 AM
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 21, 2021, 01:10:43 AM
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"


// Indeed have to confirm  If " it " is an Invisible-Formless Opponenth at all, and then... //

> Before Calling out to her... float higher to better observe and listen in order to gain a better grasp of the patterns and zones the Invisible Sakuya's Opponent is following, and then...

>... move closer just enough and with the right angle so we are in the range just for Sakuya to see, or rather to be seen whenever she has a bit of respite ,the right position to...

>... be ready to Fire some Focused Danmaku Streams to pin down " The Formless Opponent" as soon as  we an adequately clear space of shooting narrowed down  free of Sakuya or, if unfeasible, as soon as we have 1 granting her wider and more visible dodging room than the intended target.

> Call out to her whenever she has a bit of respite so we don't innocently cause her a dangerous distraction.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 21, 2021, 05:08:49 AM



>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"


// Indeed have to confirm  If " it " is an Invisible-Formless Opponenth at all, and then... //

> Before Calling out to her... float higher to better observe and listen in order to gain a better grasp of the patterns and zones the Invisible Sakuya's Opponent is following, and then...

>... move closer just enough and with the right angle so we are in the range just for Sakuya to see, or rather to be seen whenever she has a bit of respite ,the right position to...

>... be ready to Fire some Focused Danmaku Streams to pin down " The Formless Opponent" as soon as  we an adequately clear space of shooting narrowed down  free of Sakuya or, if unfeasible, as soon as we have 1 granting her wider and more visible dodging room than the intended target.

> Call out to her whenever she has a bit of respite so we don't innocently cause her a dangerous distraction.

>You can't really read the currents to that degree; Sakuya's movements are too fast and chaotic, even within her bubble.
>You try to catch her eye, but she seems to blink out and switch to the other side of the fight before you can do so. You think she is too deeply occupied to notice you right now, it seems like she is wholly focused on this battle.
>You are not sure if you'll disrupt her focus by calling out to her.

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 21, 2021, 08:22:35 PM
>Once we get the opportunity to do so without firing at Sakuya, shoot a wide spread of danmaku at the general area of whatever she seems to be fighting.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 21, 2021, 08:32:52 PM
>Once we get the opportunity to do so without firing at Sakuya, shoot a wide spread of danmaku at the general area of whatever she seems to be fighting.

>You send out a wide spray of danmaku, confident that it shouldn't hit Sakuya unless she makes a completely unpredictable move. In a proper fight, this would be simplicity itself to dodge, but in this kind of situation.
>The shots seem to pass through nothing, and Sakuya herself was never in danger, yet she cries out as if hit. A moment later, she has blinked out and switched positions again, now in the wake of your shots, staggering and moving as if fending off a sudden flurry of blows; punctuated by a ring of steel.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 22, 2021, 06:35:07 AM
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 22, 2021, 09:07:53 PM
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"

>You call out, but she doesn't respond. You expect she is too occupied, all told.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 23, 2021, 11:13:37 PM
>You send out a wide spray of danmaku, confident that it shouldn't hit Sakuya unless she makes a completely unpredictable move. In a proper fight, this would be simplicity itself to dodge, but in this kind of situation.
>The shots seem to pass through nothing, and Sakuya herself was never in danger, yet she cries out as if hit. A moment later, she has blinked out and switched positions again, now in the wake of your shots, staggering and moving as if fending off a sudden flurry of blows; punctuated by a ring of steel.

>_
>You call out, but she doesn't respond. You expect she is too occupied, all told.

>_

> Carefully Begin  flyingl closer to Sakuya's range up to her front, any changes about her or around her?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 24, 2021, 02:27:05 AM
>"I can't see whatever you're fighting, is there any way I can help?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 24, 2021, 02:36:54 AM
> Carefully Begin  flyingl closer to Sakuya's range up to her front, any changes about her or around her?

>You swim a bit closer to Sakuya; she does not react. She is far too focused on this fight. She blinks into the opposite position again as you do.

>"I can't see whatever you're fighting, is there any way I can help?"

>She doesn't respond...no, you think you may have seen her eyes flick your way for a second; this is marked with her suddenly going onto the defensive, moving as if deflecting several stabs, faster than you can easily follow.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 24, 2021, 07:17:30 AM
>Pull out our anchor and begin blindly swinging it at the general area that whatever Sakuya's fighting seems to be.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 24, 2021, 04:18:38 PM
>Pull out our anchor and begin blindly swinging it at the general area that whatever Sakuya's fighting seems to be.

>You swing your anchor through that spot, and encounter empty air.
>Sakuya, however, suddenly stumbles back as though hit from the side by something large and heavy that she did not anticipate. IN mid stumble, she blinks out and appears on the other side of the fight, still stumbling and now on the defensive, holding her knives close and trying to move back without stumbling further, limping and obviously favoring her side.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 24, 2021, 06:10:04 PM
>Back off and stow the anchor.
>"What's going on?!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 24, 2021, 10:26:49 PM
>Back off and stow the anchor.
>"What's going on?!"

>You back away, and demand to know what's happening. Sakuya doesn't answer; she seems to be too busy favoring her side and trying to regain whatever offensive position she can.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on November 25, 2021, 01:31:31 AM
>Look around to see if there's anything else unusual about this room.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 25, 2021, 01:41:49 AM
>Look around to see if there's anything else unusual about this room.

>The room itself seems to be like any of the others. You note there is what seems to be a large glass box laying on its side in one of the corners.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 25, 2021, 02:12:34 AM
>The room itself seems to be like any of the others. You note there is what seems to be a large glass box laying on its side in one of the corners.

>_

> ...Oh...before going for it for examining  ...did we take back with us a piece of curtain or have at our disposal another cover to put between us and "the large glass box"?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 26, 2021, 01:27:55 AM
> ...Oh...before going for it for examining  ...did we take back with us a piece of curtain or have at our disposal another cover to put between us and "the large glass box"?

>You do not have anything like that. That said, you can easily grab a nearby curtain.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 26, 2021, 05:06:51 AM
>You do not have anything like that. That said, you can easily grab a nearby curtain.

>_

// Not to get turning  over-hopeful nor over-busy, but it seems there are Hinting Chances about a " Fast Freeing  Resolution  for Sakuya "...

//...Nevertheless Hinting Chances are Also Present  it could be more like " Shou's Delayed Liberation until INCIDENT RESOLUTION or at least A PARTICULAR BREAKTHROUGH is going to be achieved " 
(as long as inside this Pocket Dimension-like Place shaped by  Murasa's Memories,Will,Particular Condition as a Reformed Sinking Youkai Ghost  ; ALSO BY since there are also "the Ominous Tree-Shaped Spirits" which are  linked to Stargazer,originally from "A-Z Okuu Quest" linked back to "A-Z Reisen Quest,to some extent->A-Z Okuu Quest,to a certain extent->A-Z Yukari Quest" ,to a fairly great extent"   ...)//

> Oh! Of Course go Tear&Grab " 2  TWO Properly Large  Curtain Pieces of Curtain" ...

> ...Return Flying on the double to " the Room (of the Oddly )Trapped Sakuya "

>...Spread at least 1  positioned in a way  that it acts as if as Panel-Cover-Shield  for both  Sakuya and Us FROM" The (Suspected of Dangerous Conjuring   ) Large GLASS BOX "...

> ... Approach the Large Glass Box  with our " Cover Curtain " to examine it : be Ready to Cover it by Launching it Forward Over it IF something is felt or is seen amiss "

//  This is conducted  as " mainly a Demi-Template for Prudent Testing  " ,and  I am likely mostly-erring on the side of Prudency,and yet  it is still warranted Besides    ...

// ...Suggested Next Steps Next Steps should be like ( of course based on a Fair Free by YAERSULF/All Players)" A  Protected/Covered Examination of the (Suspiciously Conjuring Glass Box) to Deactivate its Ill-Trapping Effect"( maybe  a Greater Mystic-like Mirror Concealment or Captivation ?")   ..."//
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 01, 2021, 05:46:21 AM
(Can you simplify that a bit, please?)
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 01, 2021, 03:08:17 PM
(Can you simplify that a bit, please?)
// Certainly,it has been simplified-edited,and forgive me If I again slipped  :cirnotan: again on complex over-detailing //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 03, 2021, 02:46:16 AM
> Oh! Of Course go Tear&Grab " 2  TWO Properly Large  Curtain Pieces of Curtain" ...
> ...Return Flying on the double to " the Room (of the Oddly )Trapped Sakuya "
>...Spread at least 1  positioned in a way  that it acts as if as Panel-Cover-Shield  for both  Sakuya and Us FROM" The (Suspected of Dangerous Conjuring   ) Large GLASS BOX "...
> ... Approach the Large Glass Box  with our " Cover Curtain " to examine it : be Ready to Cover it by Launching it Forward Over it IF something is felt or is seen amiss "

>You head back, and grab a couple lengths of curtain and tear them away from...whatever it is that is holding them up.
>Holding up the length of curtain, you approach the glass box. Nothing odd seems to happen. The box itself is empty. You notice there is what seems to be a small amount of pebbles near it, and what seems to be a little castle made of ceramic.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 05, 2021, 02:00:36 AM
>You head back, and grab a couple lengths of curtain and tear them away from...whatever it is that is holding them up.
>Holding up the length of curtain, you approach the glass box. Nothing odd seems to happen. The box itself is empty. You notice there is what seems to be a small amount of pebbles near it, and what seems to be a little castle made of ceramic.

>_

> Still holding the curtain up,approach the "pebbles and the little ceramic castle "...

>...examine them and,while at it,note if and how they are reflecting through the Large Glass box next to them
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 05, 2021, 05:25:31 AM
> Still holding the curtain up,approach the "pebbles and the little ceramic castle "...

>...examine them and,while at it,note if and how they are reflecting through the Large Glass box next to them

>Looking at them, the pebbles are all rounded and clearly have spent a long time in water. The little ceramic castle is just that, about the size of the your hand. It seems to be hollow, from what you can see through the windows.
>You can see them just fine through the glass box.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 08, 2021, 08:01:25 PM
>Looking at them, the pebbles are all rounded and clearly have spent a long time in water. The little ceramic castle is just that, about the size of the your hand. It seems to be hollow, from what you can see through the windows.
>You can see them just fine through the glass box.

>_

> Circle around them,and the Large Glass Box of course,to see if we can detect any more peculiar details...

>...at the end cover the whole of them with A Large Piece of  Curtain...

>...wait a bit...gaze back to Sakuya to hopefully see if there are good effects.