Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 63624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« on: December 27, 2020, 03:55:05 AM »

>YOU ARE MINAMITSU MURASA! Everyone’s favorite nautical disaster!
>You are, to put it bluntly, dead. You’ve been that way most of your life, really and are used to it. In particular, you died at sea, and spent a good long time haunting and sinking ships. But that was a long time ago and you don’t do that sort of thing anymore. Not in any sense that counts… These days, you inhabit the Myouren Temple, doing your best to adhere to its brand of buddhism. You aren’t the best monk, to be honest, but you do your best and that earns you praise enough. Realistically, you tend to do various jobs around the temple, or sometimes work in the clinic in Former Hell. Other times to you wander about, sometimes inviting yourself to drop in the various manors in Gensokyo when they’ll have you.
>Today began like any other day, but you’ve been feeling...strange. As a ghost, there’s some things that just bother you. You do not like the direction north, you try not to sit facing that way, you don’t like having to walk further north than the temple. Higan is that way, and you are not ready. Funerals and such fascinate you, and you can’t say why, so too do ghost stories. It’s not uncommon for you to be drawn toward a little get-together on summer nights and scare the people there. And there’s boats...best not to think about those. You make model ones, sometimes... But today...today is different. There’s something in the air, something that sinks down to your bones… It’s set your teeth on edge.
>The strangeness you've experienced seems to manifest in you randomly getting drug into some other world, which resembles Gensokyo buried under and ocean. You have roamed around human town and the hakurei shrine, trying to find someone who could help you understand this. Sadly, at this point, most people who might know something are either not to be found, or simply have only guesses to offer. The most concrete advice you'd managed to get is from Reimu, who suggests that it might be some kind of dream-related thing, and suggested that you find Doremy Sweet to help you out.
>This turned out to be a challenge, as Doremy comes and goes as she likes, requiring you to ultimately track down a tengu journalist to get an idea where to look. During this, yo ended up encountering Tojiko, who witnessed you disappear firsthand, and has decided to try and assist you out of a sense of ghostly solidarity. With the advice of Hatate, you managed to track down Doremy to Eientei, where you arrived in time to find it under attack from a pair of dancers who were in the process of kidnapping the baku. You attempted to stop them, but were untimely drug into the ocean world again. That time, you met someone there, a sort of ghostly jellyfish entity that identified itself as Stargazer. You attempted to bring her back with you, but have no idea if you succeeded. Returning to Eientei, you found that Doremy had been taken, but thanks to your efforts you were able to catch one of the dancers, identified as Mai.
>Interrogating Mai, you learned that she worked for Okina, the hidden god, and that being captured and separated from her sister was causing her her great distress. Eventually taking pity on her, you decided to take her in exchange for an opportunity to speak with Okina on the matter.
>Okina, you found, was sending her two dancers to hopefully persuade Doremy to assist in dealing with a mental deterioration the pair had been undergoing. The dancer misinterpreted her orders, or perhaps simply decided on their own to kidnap Doremy, complicating things. Okina agreed, as a way to set things right with you and with Eientei, to refer you to Yukari; as a god of hidden things she was unwilling to do much more. You and Tojiko split up briefly, as the other ghost went to smooth things over with Eientei. Okina delivered you to the Yukari's doorstep, which resulted in a brief tussle with Chen. Afterward, you were invited in, and spoke with a Yukari who was doing her best not to look perturbed at the world.
>The discussion did not produce as much as you might hope; just some sense that something was going wrong on a larger scale. She did say what was happening shouldn't be happening, at least. She claimed to have a few theories, but didn't seem to want to commit any. She did reveal that Stargazer managed to come with you, in a sense, but needed a vessel to possess in order to really come back with you. To help with that, she provided a plant that Patchouli would later call a cactus for the odd spirit to possess. Then she sent you on your way to deliver a message to Sakuya.
>You delivered the message, whose contents were a mystery but Sakuya seemed to take very seriously. You visited Patchouli briefly, but concluded it was too soon for her to help you. Leaving the mansion, you saw Sakuya leave and then journeyed northward on your own. After a brief stop at Kourindou, now under Nazrin's management, you went back to town to rendezvous with Tojiko, and found her in an argument with Shou, who thought she was up to something. After setting that right and briefly visiting Byakuren to update her on things, you decided to have lunch with Tojiko. This went well, save that you were drug back into the ocean world again. Stargazer was there again, and you were able to get her to possess the cactus successfully before returning to Gensokyo once more and finishing lunch with Tojiko.
>The two of you then journeyed toward Scarlet Devil Mansion, determined to start trying to find something in the library. Along the way, you managed to coax Stargazer from her cactus, and was surprised to find her jellyfish-like form had changed to a more mammalian one, which she seemed to be very pleased with. Asking her about the ocean world and events in it, you were not able to learn much, it seems her recollection was not very strong. Eventually she directed you toward trees, and your suggestion about a specific type of tree sparkled some kind of a memory within her, though not enough for her to tell you anything.
>Moving onto the mansion itself, Stargazer hid herself away before entering. Speaking with Patchouli about Stargazer, she suggests that she looks a lot like Keine's youkai form, which seems obvious in retrospect. You and Patchouli, alos with Tojiko, worked to narrow down your problem with little headway, aside from Patchouli moving away from it being the work of some ancient unknowable entity. She devised a way to measure your experiences, but requires a blessed leaf to do so. You then went to visit Keine, and learned that Stargazer used to be a manifestation of her youkai nature that was separated from her at one point. In theory, she shouldn't exist independently anymore, but it seems that she retained enough will to do so.
>Following Keine's advice, you went to find Utsuho, who also knew a lot about Stargazer, and tracked her to Youkai mountain where she was attending the kappas' university. While she did not have much useful to add, she did seem to buoy Stargazer's spirits considerably. While on the Mountain, at the suggestion of Hina, you went to the Moriya Shrine to try and obtain a blessed lily pad for Patchouli's use. Suwako agreed to this, and shared what she could observe about your condition; in particular she described it as you having a foot snared someplace else, being drug in by some force that she could only describe as newish or youngish, and vaguely familiar but not quite.
>Thus informed, you returned to Patchouli. providing her with the leaf and allowing her to empower a gem that would read the watery world. On her urging, you tried to force yourself into that world, and found you can do so without too much effort. You obtained a reading for Patchouli while exploring the flooded Scarlet Devil Mansion and surroundings, then returned back to Gensokyo. After a brief argument with Meiling about your authenticity, having already entered once, you returned to the library and gave the gem to Patchouli. Upon analyzing it, she found that it showed the flooded world seemed to be entirely fake; describing it as a paper filled with zeroes. After some looking, she managed to some tiny bit of substance, but she didn't know what.
>Needing guidance, you returned home to the Myouren Temple and spoke with Byakuren, convincing her to let you have some temple funds. Tojiko spoke with her mistress in the meantime, but turned up little but well wishes. You were then approached by Okina's dancer, who told you the baku was mostly awake. She brought you to Okina's realm, where you learned that Okina blamed Doremy's situation on your own desperation. Despite this, Doremy heard you out and offered her own insights that whatever you were experiencing was not a dream, and hypothesized it might be memories, which would be unusual in her experience.
>Reporting this to Yukari, after leaving Tojiko to deal with her cat, she agreed it was unusual. You also probed more deeply into Stargazer's experiences with trees, learning little, and trying to sort out her experiences between leaving Keine and coming to flooded Gensokyo, which seemed to be generally unpleasant. The two of you decided the best next step would be to take a more formal exploration of the flooded gensokyo, accompanied by Sakuya who arrived mid conversation and reported that there were no irregularities in the flow of the deceased. Upon returning to the flooded world, the three of you decided it would be best to examine the Forest of Magic.

> " Right, thanks for the shortcut, Yukari".

> As soon as Stargazer close her eyes, do so as well.

> Traverse and Emerge from Yukari's Gap.

> If we are not alongside the Misty Lake's banks proceed to them, if we are go close to the thickest Eastward or Near It part of the tree forest.

> In any case, wait and have an even-pace with Yukari and Sakuya while also asking, when closing-in to the Tree Forest, Stagazer if "she is having additional remembrances and intuitions".

>You step through the gap, and end up at the 'banks' of Misty Lake. Or rather, at the edge of the crater that Misty Lake is now that there is no water's edge to distinguish it from the rest of the world. Yukari and Sakuya soon follow, as does Stargazer. Yukari looks around calmly. Sakuya does so as well, but you can sense she's at least a little rattled by seeing a place so familiar to her buried under so much ocean. Stargazer just drifts to you side.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 07:14:01 AM »
>"Alright Stargazer, any luck?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 07:16:11 AM »
>"Alright Stargazer, any luck?"

>She looks around, then shakes her head.
>"I suppose we'll have to explore, then," says Sakuya.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 10:19:03 PM »
>She looks around, then shakes her head.
>"I suppose we'll have to explore, then," says Sakuya.

>_

> "True, let's start by seeing which among the Thickets or the Single Trees are rarer so to begin exploring with those or that and their area ..."

> Are there more Thickets or Single Trees?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:25:15 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 08:03:32 PM »
> "True, let's start by seeing which among the Thickets or the Single Trees are rarer so to begin esploring with those or that and their area ..."

> Are there more Thickets or Single Trees?

>Given you're in the middle of a forest, realistically you have both. The trees are mostly massed up, but they are all individual trees when you think about it for a second. There aren't a whole lot of them standing on their own, though.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 02:56:32 AM »
>"Let's swim above the canopy for now, that way we can get a look at a bunch of trees at once."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 02:58:59 AM »
>"Let's swim above the canopy for now, that way we can get a look at a bunch of trees at once."

>"Perhaps we can cover more ground separately?" Yukari says. "I am confident in my ability to note anything strange about a tree."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2021, 02:45:03 AM »
>"Perhaps we can cover more ground separately?" Yukari says. "I am confident in my ability to note anything strange about a tree."

>_

> " Even better that way ,as long as we keep in seeing or communicating range".

> "The Single Trees Standing On Their Own,rarer than the Thickets,seems a good point to start out  ".

> Unless there is an objection, Swim Above the Canopy and Start Checking Those Ones.

> Keep Visual Range with Yukari&Sakuya .

> Of course "Check Them Trees Out" together with Stargazer.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:52:44 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2021, 07:18:56 AM »
> " Even better that way ,as long as we keep in seeing or communicating range".

> "The Single Trees Standing On Their Own,rarer than the Thickets,seems a good point to start out  ".

> Unless there is an objection, Swim Above the Canopy and Start Checking Those Ones.

> Keep Visual Range with Yukari&Sakuya .

> Of course "Check Them Trees Out" together with Stargazer.

>You split up, swimming eastward as Yukari and Sakuya move westward. Stargazer floats after you, radiating a sense of watchfulness. Colorful fish swim above the trees, sometimes dipping down below them.
>There is a lot of forest out there. How will you conduct your search?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 09:00:36 PM »
>You split up, swimming eastward as Yukari and Sakuya move westward. Stargazer floats after you, radiating a sense of watchfulness. Colorful fish swim above the trees, sometimes dipping down below them.
>There is a lot of forest out there. How will you conduct your search?

>_

> Remember "The Yukari&Sakuya's Westward Tree Route"taken by Sakuya and Yukari.

> Work with Stargazer by Start Focusing the Search on "The Trees Standing on their Own",to the Nearest Ones.

> While closing-ing ,Mind not to  skip over "The Masses of Trees"  however .
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 11:32:53 PM »
> Remember "The Yukari&Sakuya's Westward Tree Route"taken by Sakuya and Yukari.

> Work with Stargazer by Start Focusing the Search on "The Trees Standing on their Own",to the Nearest Ones.

> While closing-ing ,Mind not to  skip over "The Masses of Trees"  however .

>You look over the closest trees, and nothing really seems to stand out. There's very little in the way of trees on their own, most are packed together and make a thick canopy that is difficult to see through.
>Looking back, you can see Yukari and Sakuya in the distance still; though the water does limit the range of your sight a bit.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 07:21:15 PM »
>You look over the closest trees, and nothing really seems to stand out. There's very little in the way of trees on their own, most are packed together and make a thick canopy that is difficult to see through.
>Looking back, you can see Yukari and Sakuya in the distance still; though the water does limit the range of your sight a bit.

>_

> Try to touch and closely inspect the ones closest to us.

> Ask Stargazer's Opinion.

> Where are the the next Trees Standing on Their Own located?
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 08:24:37 PM »
> Try to touch and closely inspect the ones closest to us.

> Ask Stargazer's Opinion.

> Where are the the next Trees Standing on Their Own located?

>You touch a tree, like bark and leaves; very treelike.
>Stargazer is looking around, radiating a sense of focus. When asked for her thoughts, she gives a sense that everyone is in the generally correct place; though for a very broad sense of generally.
>There's a few lone trees around the lake crater itself, but the woods are very dense. Here and there you can see a clearly that has more spread out trees.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 02:05:40 AM »
>Are there any patches of canopy that are noticably a different colour or have weird looking leaves?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 08:44:14 AM »
>Are there any patches of canopy that are noticably a different colour or have weird looking leaves?

>At a glance from this distance, nothing stands out in terms of color or leaf shape. The leaves quickly lose distinction the further away they are from you.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2021, 09:42:14 PM »
>You touch a tree, like bark and leaves; very treelike.
>Stargazer is looking around, radiating a sense of focus. When asked for her thoughts, she gives a sense that everyone is in the generally correct place; though for a very broad sense of generally.
>There's a few lone trees around the lake crater itself, but the woods are very dense. Here and there you can see a clearly that has more spread out trees.

>_
>Are there any patches of canopy that are noticably a different colour or have weird looking leaves?

// Mmm...if nothing about The Trees in The Woods stands out by those aspects,so far at least,let's try and keep checking by or among " Trees in Particular Locations" //

> Does this corresponds to the General Canopy of The Real Misty Lake or do some Tree Areas seem...Unusually Placed?

> Take notice of the Locations of The Lone Trees and The Clearings.

> Proceed&Approach  to the Nearest Lone Tree around the Lake Crater
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2021, 11:09:48 PM »
> Does this corresponds to the General Canopy of The Real Misty Lake or do some Tree Areas seem...Unusually Placed?

> Take notice of the Locations of The Lone Trees and The Clearings.

> Proceed&Approach  to the Nearest Lone Tree around the Lake Crater

>You are not that familiar with the intricacies of the Forest of Magic, but nothing seems awry to you in terms of placement.
>You settle down near a lone Elm tree not far from the forest edge. Stargazer approaches it, her eyes narrowed in focus. After a moment, she shakes her head.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 08:17:16 PM »
>You are not that familiar with the intricacies of the Forest of Magic, but nothing seems awry to you in terms of placement.
>You settle down near a lone Elm tree not far from the forest edge. Stargazer approaches it, her eyes narrowed in focus. After a moment, she shakes her head.

>_

> To Stargazer " Then let's try checking the Next Lone Trees and, eventually and further on, those Clearings with Sparse Trees"

> Move close to the Next Nearest Lone Tree for the "Stargazer's Check".

> While going look if there are particular signs to The Side Being Explored by Yukari and Sakuya.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 05:53:10 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 12:29:10 AM »
> To Stargazer " Then let's try checking the Nexr Lone Trees and, eventually and further on, those Clearings with Sparse Trees"

> Move close to the Next Nearest Lone Tree for the "Stargazer's Check".

> While going look if there are particular signs to The Side Being Explored by Yukari and Sakuya.

>There isn't a lot to see around the crater, you quickly make your way through them. None of them hold any interest for Stargazer.
>The others have drifted off some ways; you can only just see Sakuya's air bubble.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 05:52:45 PM »
>There isn't a lot to see around the crater, you quickly make your way through them. None of them hold any interest for Stargazer.
>The others have drifted off some ways; you can only just see Sakuya's air bubble.

>_

// Searching (while gladly & openly accepting inputs,advices,considerations,corrections,etc.)for ,in this case and setting, Indirect or circa Half-Indirect Half-Direct either Signs or Traces or Inklings //

> Keep an eye and and an estimate direction regarding Sakuya's Protective Bubble,adjusting height if necessary.

> Proceed,check and let be checkes the " Nearest Sparse Clearings among the (Mirrored )Thickest Forest of Magic  "

> Focus our checks in a Ghostly&Spirit manner ,like Stargazer's.

> The fishes,Those Fishes...are they making strange movements,patterns?Are they particulary around or even lingering between 1 or More Tree Zones?
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2021, 08:19:17 AM »
// Searching (while gladly & openly accepting inputs,advices,considerations,corrections,etc.)for ,in this case and setting, Indirect or circa Half-Indirect Half-Direct either Signs or Traces or Inklings //

> Keep an eye and and an estimate direction regarding Sakuya's Protective Bubble,adjusting height if necessary.

> Proceed,check and let be checkes the " Nearest Sparse Clearings among the (Mirrored )Thickest Forest of Magic  "

> Focus our checks in a Ghostly&Spirit manner ,like Stargazer's.

> The fishes,Those Fishes...are they making strange movements,patterns?Are they particulary around or even lingering between 1 or More Tree Zones?

>They're probably a half mile away.
>Proceeding toward the western forest, the nearest clearing will almost certainly take you out of visual range of the others.
>Looking at the fish, they seem to mostly just be swimming around aimlessly. ...But not quite like fish ought to be, now that you look at it. There's something about the movements that bothers you, but you can't quite put your finger on what it may be.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2021, 10:59:16 PM »
> To Stargazer : " Say,were Those Fishes always This Present like That - Trace our Hands following the "Unfamiliar Fish Movement" ,with somehow of an Odd and "Unfish-like "Behaviour ,especially since our "Good Explorations " if not before ?

> " Moreover,on  The Right Now, Suspiciously with The Sunken Suspicious Appearing Trees Down Here ?"

> Cross-Check our Actual Experiences with our Past Ones.

> Observe & Discern the " strange moving and movements of Those Fishes " ,also if Tied to particular Trees and/or Tree Zones.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:59:05 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2021, 05:31:13 PM »
> To Stargazer : " Say,were Those Fishes always This Present like That - Trace our Hands following the "Unfamiliar Fish Movement" ,with somehow of an Odd and "Unfish-like "Behaviour ,especially since our "Good Explorations " if not before ?

> " Moreover,on  The Right Now, Suspiciously with The Sunken Suspicious Appearing Trees Down Here ?"

> Cross-Check our Actual Experiences with our Past Ones.

> Observe & Discern the " strange moving and movements of Those Fishes " ,also if Tied to particular Trees and/or Tree Zones.

>You draw Stargazer's attention to the fish. She radiates a sense of having no idea on the matter; you suspect she may not have paid enough attention to it.
>You aren't sure if it's particular trees or whatever, but it does feel like there's spots they may be going out of their way to avoid? It's hard to tell.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2021, 09:03:04 PM »
>Look for any trees that conspiciously have no fish around them.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2021, 08:22:26 AM »
>Look for any trees that conspiciously have no fish around them.

>There don't seem to be any particular trees that the fish seem to be avoiding, rather it seems to be small sections of the woods.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2021, 01:07:07 PM »
>There don't seem to be any particular trees that the fish seem to be avoiding, rather it seems to be small sections of the woods.

>_
// So far "Investigation&Exploration Progress" is pointing to :Stargazer~>directly~>"Those Trees" ( Referencing to both A-Z Machine Adventures of Utsuho Quest ,partly to Reisen Quest and Maribel Quest,but especially to Yukari Quest ) while  Minamitsu(Murasa)~>indirectly~> Those Fishes...///

// ... In fact we should had been and be more "perceptive and investigative" about the"Living Beings" in this "Inter-Barriers Ocean Bottom Memories Dimension"since an Important and Murasa Quest-Centric Character ( "Stargazer ") returned new (from Utsuho Quest A-Z ) and appeared in fact among the Men-o'-War in the Special Adapted Shape of one//

> Visit those Small Small Sections of the Woods and their close-by Trees for Stargazer's "perception" as well.
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2021, 08:07:28 PM »
> Visit those Small Small Sections of the Woods and their close-by Trees for Stargazer's "perception" as well.

>It takes a couple minutes to really isolate one of these spots; while there's a fair number of fish swimming around, there is not quite enough traffic to make it easy to pick out such a spot. But you do manage to find one. The area is heavily wooded; from above you can't see anything of the ground through the thick canopy.
>Stargazer can't make much sense of it, you feel. She'll need a closer look.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2021, 10:17:17 PM »
>Make our way down to ground level. Preferably through a handy hole in the canopy, but if none exist then pick our way carefully through.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2021, 11:31:35 PM »
>Make our way down to ground level. Preferably through a handy hole in the canopy, but if none exist then pick our way carefully through.

>You make your way to the ground; carefully picking your way through the tangled branches. Stargazer follows you down, having to take her time to avoid getting caught on the branches.
>The forest floor is littered with various kinds of seaweed and anemones, but it is probably less dense and hard to walk through than it would normally be due to underbrush. The trees branches sway gently in the soft current, creating a kind of wet rustling noise that is hard to describe. There is, you note, a distinct lack of fish here. Even the anemones seem fairly sparse for what you would expect.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2021, 12:54:51 AM »
>Get a good look at the nearby trees, and indicate for Stargazer to do the same.