Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841113 times)

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #1950 on: April 25, 2020, 04:26:39 AM »
No. Even if I trusted you it'd be the completely incorrect decision, you were never dying.

There actually wasn't a correct jail and I was losing my mind in the middle of the night so I idled it on Yaersulf. Would've probably been better to jail TBZ or Daiya quite honestly, and that's my bad.

I think this is him saying that he jailed me N3?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1951 on: April 25, 2020, 04:30:40 AM »
Votecount
Daiya (3): sb, Yaersulf, Disquieted
banana spritzee (2): Serela, PX
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
Fabloo (0):
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Serela (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: raikaria, BigBangMeteor, Daiya, Fabloo

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:05:04 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1952 on: April 25, 2020, 04:51:24 AM »
yeah I can verify that a jailkeeper targeted fabloo n1 and crumbed it in my first d2 post. I was trying to talk around it so that the JK wouldn't have to claim. sigh.
Laying in bed but sleep hasn't come yet zzz

This makes disquieted pretty much confirmed town I think unless he was with BBM (which is something I extremely doubt)

Doubt a scum jk would feel a need to roleblock a mason

Or wait had fabloo already claimed weird powers

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1953 on: April 25, 2020, 05:02:57 AM »
Yaersulf's correct, I put it on Yaersulf. Terrible play, roast me after the game.

I was actually planning to just claim immediately when coming back cause there aren't many spots left (If daiya is town he probably got copped so after we invariably lynch TBZ we're left with SB and I as not claimed) and I'm technically in that unresolvable spot where the game feels fairly nebulous if you didn't know my alignment, I purposely stuck myself in the PoE. It'd be easier for gamesolving purposes of you knew now.

Threatening to get vigged just put it over the top.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1954 on: April 25, 2020, 06:39:30 AM »
banana spritzee has been prodded for a second time.

« Reply #1955 on: April 25, 2020, 06:52:01 AM »
Ngl, I thought Disquieted had already claimed and so one of Daiya/TBZ had to be the protective. So really it could just be... Daiya/TBZ. Ha.

Jail on Yaersulf N3 heavily implies they’re town, right? Serela probably got roleblocked and another scum performed the kill. O guess this is making a few assumptions though.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1956 on: April 25, 2020, 07:02:05 AM »
We don't know who got blocked last night. Nobody might have. So Yaersulf could be exactly the scum roleblocker. I'd like to believe Yaersulf is town regardless, though.

You're the most clear for being jailed on a night where Serela said he was blocked. If a ninja roleblocker exists they didn't carry the kill, the other scum member did. If raikaria is mafia ascetic, it means he didn't carry the kill and you can't be the scum member who carried the kill. You could be scum with Serela or BBM, but we don't need to go over how unrealistic this is.

Making a few assumptions such as assuming there are only two scum left and the mafia meta on this site is that they have to idle their abilities to carry the kill, of course. Surely 11-4 is too big of a town/scum ratio? Where I come from that's super scumsided and they tend to lean to be much more scumsided than the regular game relative.

I just remembered why I didn't want to jail TBZ - I was considering he might be vigged, lol.

« Reply #1957 on: April 25, 2020, 07:24:08 AM »
Oh, it was N2 where Serela got blocked, nvm.

I suspect 12/3 because I don’t think we have enough firepower for 11/4. If it was 11/4 I would expect some big-time info role, instead we have a Reporter and fire trucking Voyeur. Masons obviously help but I don’t think we have rolepower to justify 4 scum atm.

I guess my big ??? with Ninja Roleblocker is that wtf is scum number 3? I don’t think they’re a goon in a setup like this and if scum had a Strongman or something they would be... not shooting potential vanillas I think at this point. This leads me to wonder more about rai again but hm.

BBM can you check to make sure your night results are all correct lol

« Reply #1958 on: April 25, 2020, 07:27:03 AM »
Honestly if we’re dealing with 3 scum or 4 scum it doesn’t really matter though. It just means one of the extra townies in our PoE just happens to be scum compared to the 3 scum setup.

Also there could still be a neutral I guess. Prepare yourselves for the Serela Arsonist victory everyone! :pikaknifedance:

« Reply #1959 on: April 25, 2020, 10:29:05 AM »
Hot take: lynch Daiya because Zeenana might just get himself modkilled.

« Reply #1960 on: April 25, 2020, 10:43:14 AM »
The amount of time it took me to figure out how to log in on mobile is depressing

I’m back reading claims now

« Reply #1961 on: April 25, 2020, 10:51:25 AM »
idk if this is just tunneling but the way smartbomb is posting makes me very paranoid, it doesn’t really seem like he wants to make reads that aren’t safe

sorta feel the same about yaersulf, considering vote switching

Also I think someone asked me to claim but I’m (pretty sure) I’m just vanilla (if I’m not whoops I haven’t been submitting the past few nights)

« Reply #1962 on: April 25, 2020, 10:52:36 AM »
Totally missed the blocker strawberries, time to read this now

« Reply #1963 on: April 25, 2020, 10:56:17 AM »
ok also I’m apparently not vanilla if the tower’s guide or something is absent from the meeting I take their place? or something like that, but the tower person is still in the game

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1964 on: April 25, 2020, 10:57:46 AM »
That's me to the letter, including my flavour. Interesting development.

Also I failed last night. Not familiar with the MOTK interface so I just noticed, sorry.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1965 on: April 25, 2020, 11:03:02 AM »
At this point there's just too many town power roles, surely.

A big positive for Banana Spritzee is that he knows my flavour without me even claiming it. That's a huge plus for him. Sure, he could be scum backup jailkeeper or they could have rolecopped me on N1 or had a scum universal backup that took over rolecop. Lots of thoughts.

Now we have the complication of having a specific backup and a universal backup. Dormio what the fire truck is this setup.

« Reply #1966 on: April 25, 2020, 11:07:28 AM »
Your jail on me failed? If so that points to them having a role blocker being a likely possibility.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1967 on: April 25, 2020, 11:12:24 AM »
Here's my thoughts;

- TBZ is lying. This means he's either scum backup jailkeeper which is a really weird role especially when scum already have a roleblocker. He can't be rolecop or there are three mafia remaining, we have a confirmed scum roleblocker and the other scum has to do the kill. Or I was copped N1, and the mafia decided not to kill me for... what reason? That's exactly the world we have to live in and it's very wacky.

- BBM is lying. Voyeur sucks, but he put his neck out on both Serela and I and I assume crumbed his N1 result properly - not checking right now. It requires him to make many moves in advance and for him to set up his claim, and to act townsided for a significant time and don't even push a Serela mislynch when he could've managed it with no problem, which probably implies if he's ever scum he has to be exactly with Serela. As a note I keep thinking BBM's an empowerer, I'm an idiot.

- Serela is lying. This is the easiest option mechanically and the only sticking point here is that Serela CC'd NucleusWaffles, which means this is a long-term gambit.

- Masons are lying. You know the points for this, but Fabloo and PX feel real and are super detatched from each other especially with these recent events. If they're a scumteam they're doing a super poor job coordinating.

Cut by yes my jail failed on you. Mafia roleblocker's still acting, and there's a significantly lower chance it's raikaria's fault.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1968 on: April 25, 2020, 11:15:24 AM »
Mechanically speaking I can't see a world where Serela isn't outed here unfortunately, between the mystery roleblock and the fact that a backup jailkeeper showed up to soft counter-claim Serela is ouchie. Hopefully someone can double check me on this cause Serela's been pretty good this game lol.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1969 on: April 25, 2020, 11:19:15 AM »
I'm gonna go to work, I'm just. Literally reeling from the fact that TBZ managed to guess my role exactly and the fact that means we have ANOTHER power role in the game what the fire truck.

Why is this happening in the middle of the night. Are you seeing this strawberries.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1970 on: April 25, 2020, 11:39:16 AM »
banana spritzee - lock clear unless you can find a decent explanation to how he knows my literal role pm. fabloo as the resident lore nerd can probably explain better, I would guess
sb - jailed N2 and serela was blocked. the only world this can exist is if serela is lying, is scum, and sb is the scum roleblocker, who threw his roleblock in the middle of vtland and missed both me and BBM. a possibility, but basically we should always go through serela before going through sb.

BBM - has to take a lot of suboptimal paths to keep his claim afloat. is possible, theoretically. very, very difficult to see.

PX/Fabloo - covered this thoroughly with the negative bent, but probably unlikely at this point. should be lynched at/before lylo though for safety, but I don't think we reach that point given what's currently happening what the fire truck

yaersulf - towny VT 1
raikaria - towny VT 2 but less towny

Serela - his play doesn't make sense if he's scum but there are inconsistencies adding up with the claim. this is not a slam-dunk "lol serela is scum", this is just a ??? moment all around

Daiya - ?_? rolecopped??? maybe???? probably not???? I guess????? we shouldn't hinge this all of a single theory. did daiya post while I was away

« Reply #1971 on: April 25, 2020, 11:54:39 AM »
Yeah I'm still keen on a Daiya lynch unless he shows up with some very good words.

« Reply #1972 on: April 25, 2020, 11:58:42 AM »
Of course there is one other wild theory that explains Zeenana's knowledge. If you and he are both scum. õ_õ

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1973 on: April 25, 2020, 12:11:56 PM »
From your perspective, you'd have to explain the jailkeep on Fabloo N1 that BBM saw. It would mean I'm a scum jailkeeper and there isn't a scum roleblocker in the game, and there's no doc role in the game apart from whatever the masons have in their bag of tricks.

It's theoretically possible, I suppose.

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1974 on: April 25, 2020, 12:14:51 PM »
Welp, that theory where zeenana and Disquieted are both scum is so absurd I'm tempted to throw it away, but considering what's happened in this game so far insane ideas are far from off the table. There's so many linked roles and claims right now it seems like the game is close to solved???

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #1975 on: April 25, 2020, 12:20:25 PM »
if disq were scum, i don't think he'd choose to coordinate their claims like this. if nana gets lynched and flips scum, then he could easily get hit for safety after that. his is the claim that i trust the most, followed by bbm's

i'm vt

« Reply #1976 on: April 25, 2020, 12:28:23 PM »
Yeah I hadn't actually given that theory any real thought. Was just throwing it out there as a crazy off-chance thing. Daiya what are your thoughts on Serela?

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1977 on: April 25, 2020, 12:30:17 PM »
Alright, going to try and clarify what's happened so far:

My Dearest Sister/Me: We are the Goddesses of Ys. We are Town and do not lynch please <3

Disquieted: Jailkeeper. Jailed My Dearest Sister N1, sb N2, Yaerself N3. No failures so none of the 3 targets could have killed or been killed during those nights.

zeenana: Backup to Jailkeeper. If flips role confirms there is a Jailkeeper in game.

yaerself: VT

raikaria: VT

Serela: Universal Backup, currently Tracker. Blocked N2, targeting Raikaria, N3 Targeted Tom, no results

BBM: Voyeur, confirming a Jailkeeper action was performed on My Dearest Sister N1.

Daiya: ??? Just claimed VT.

sb: ???

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1978 on: April 25, 2020, 12:31:56 PM »
This just in: I also hate the ??? smiley

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1979 on: April 25, 2020, 12:34:26 PM »
There is also always the option that Disquieted and zeenana are opposite alignments set so that one alignment can steal the power from the other. That could help explain some of the power balance in this game.