Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841142 times)

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #1920 on: April 25, 2020, 01:29:27 AM »
When it comes to what PX is doing. PX is strange. We haven't talked much in the chat. Believe it or not but I actually didn't get his abilities until about N2. I had to contact him through additional means. He did mention he had differing abilities but I ran with a lie that we altered the day and well. Other things.

I actually tried to convince him not to lynch Nucleus as well at the time because I thought his disengaged attitude was causing him to tunnel someone I thought was town based on mechanics. Turns out it made him able to see clearly. Why risk a no-lynch? Because if I can prevent a town from Kamikazing I'll do it.

I don't know Disquieted. You're gonna have to argue that somehow it makes sense for me to openly argue with PX and for him to hardtunnel Nucleus. I'm not that masterful to construe such an idea.

« Reply #1921 on: April 25, 2020, 01:31:26 AM »
It could even explain why PX is so apathetic! If they've managed to convince everyone that they're town it doesn't really matter either way because he can just coast and win either way. The only thing it doesn't explain is why Scum haven't shot them yet. Unless they've tried and failed somehow.

õ_õ

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1922 on: April 25, 2020, 01:34:24 AM »
Cool, I'm the jailkeeper.

Fabloo

« Reply #1923 on: April 25, 2020, 01:34:57 AM »
Interesting. Did you jail me?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1924 on: April 25, 2020, 01:36:12 AM »
No. Even if I trusted you it'd be the completely incorrect decision, you were never dying.

There actually wasn't a correct jail and I was losing my mind in the middle of the night so I idled it on Yaersulf. Would've probably been better to jail TBZ or Daiya quite honestly, and that's my bad.

« Reply #1925 on: April 25, 2020, 01:37:23 AM »
Who did you jail N2?

Fabloo

« Reply #1926 on: April 25, 2020, 01:38:43 AM »
I mean. I just don't get why you're flaring if you think me/PX as a scumteam where one of us would have to submit a kill asks to be jailed anyways.  Again. I don't know how I could possibly try to win a game being forced into a mason claim with PX preemptively at D1. That isn't the move from anyone who exists on earth.

I assume you're over this for now?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1927 on: April 25, 2020, 01:39:26 AM »
Quite frankly I was about to swap it to sb but i didn't want to look at the game and just threw my toys out and gave up.

Game's hard.

I jailed sb N2. Seemed to be the correct decision in all worlds, I can't jail Serela cause he needs his result.

Jailed you N1 before you ask. Correct decision even if you think PX was dying there, I'd rather you alive than PX.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1928 on: April 25, 2020, 01:41:18 AM »
I mean. I just don't get why you're flaring if you think me/PX as a scumteam where one of us would have to submit a kill asks to be jailed anyways.  Again. I don't know how I could possibly try to win a game being forced into a mason claim with PX preemptively at D1. That isn't the move from anyone who exists on earth.

I assume you're over this for now?

I can't jail PX last night cause if you guys are town I'd be blocking the ability he had and I don't want confusion over BBM seeing a jailkeep on his result. In this world, PX carries the kill.

Over it for now. Let's move on.

« Reply #1929 on: April 25, 2020, 01:42:08 AM »
Hmmm, does this make it time for one of those massclaim thingamajigs? If I'm remembering right we were waiting for the protective role to be out in the open and this seems to be that?

« Reply #1930 on: April 25, 2020, 01:45:00 AM »
By the way are we sure we don't want to vote to lynch Zeenana and vig shoot the other person we want offed? Seeing as we're pretty sure there's a scum roleblocker?

Of course this assumes that Zeenana is the person we most want gone. Which for me isn't necessarily true, I'd prefer we off Daiya.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1931 on: April 25, 2020, 01:45:36 AM »
This probably makes a whole of things make sense including the part where I didn't believe Nucleus and thought Serela was a PR, cause it was exactly my same reaction to the claim. Just felt out of place especially with a tracker flip and I could basically double as a investigative role sometimes, so a random flavour cop seemed odd.

This also gives a lot of credence to BBM for having an empowerer in the same game as a jailkeeper btw. And sb for being blocked when the scum have a roleblocker and kill be successful.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1932 on: April 25, 2020, 01:47:12 AM »
It's also why I can't really believe Fabloo and PX are masons with extra abities cause god that's a powerful townset.

Anyways. Yeah. I advocate massclaim at this point, not sure what else would be hiding here.

Fabloo

« Reply #1933 on: April 25, 2020, 01:47:46 AM »
I have a feeling neither of us will be lynched this phase so armistice until then.

##Unvote

« Reply #1934 on: April 25, 2020, 01:48:36 AM »
Well, whether or not we end up massclaiming I'll start us off.

I was telling the truth D1, I'm female vanilla townie. (Though I don't think we should massclaim genders fyi.)

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1935 on: April 25, 2020, 01:49:02 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote Daiya

Shrug.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1936 on: April 25, 2020, 01:53:36 AM »
Votecount
Daiya (3): sb, Yaersulf, Disquieted
banana spritzee (2): Serela, PX
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
Fabloo (0):
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Serela (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: raikaria, BigBangMeteor, Daiya, Fabloo

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:04:59 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

« Reply #1937 on: April 25, 2020, 01:55:40 AM »
Actually wait the only male is accounted for, maybe we should claim genders, I don't know. :V

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1938 on: April 25, 2020, 02:14:28 AM »
My Sister seems to have been a little naughty. I'm unsure about full claiming for everybody but since Disquieted has come out I will say the following. I do have a one shot kill ability. It is not available tonight. And yes Serela, I'm completely sure that my Sister is indeed town aligned.

Fabloo

« Reply #1939 on: April 25, 2020, 02:17:18 AM »
Yeah we're definitely just third party or scum together.

Sister won't let me get away with anything.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1940 on: April 25, 2020, 02:45:09 AM »
i just got home from work and like

fabloo

you're gonna lie about having a vig??? i swear, if it wasn't your other half saying it in the same breath as reaffirming you two are the same alignment, I'd have to reconsider thinking you're town zzzzz. Like, what is your plan for tomorrow there?? Lie about being roleblocked?? Say you decided to idle despite the heavy risk that you'll just never get to use it so it wouldn't make any sense??

can the game stop being a clown circus for 24 hours omg lmao

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1941 on: April 25, 2020, 02:51:06 AM »
i think that leaves daiya, sb, and banana to claim.

daiya/banana make the most sense as scum, it's hard past that. ._. fabloo actually raised decent points on disquieted and he didn't exactly have a strong game start. he looked really good from how end of D2 went though. Yaersulf looks good from it as well. bbm is towny town town town. SB I haven't thought about very hard tbh, he subbed in, cased me, and the game's been a loony bin ever since so what do, but Polaris seemed to be town towards the end of their play. That just leaves raikaria who... i've kind of been too lazy to ever go back and properly evaluate which was why I tried to role shenanigans them instead ;_;

« Reply #1942 on: April 25, 2020, 03:33:44 AM »
Serela if you're still here, do you think that exchange between Fabloo and PX lends credence to my theory of them being third party survivor masons (I think I got the terminology right here?) I'm honestly not sure and I want more experienced people to weigh in.

« Reply #1943 on: April 25, 2020, 03:36:14 AM »
Also I'm rereading Raikaria and he seems really town, to my uneducated eye at least.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1944 on: April 25, 2020, 03:38:28 AM »
i think fabloo is losing their sanity and px is low effort as usual

i don't know how one would try to read someone as third party anyway tbh

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1945 on: April 25, 2020, 03:51:14 AM »
i was starting to think fabloo might actually be scum but then he made that insanely huge case on disquieted and it tipped it back towards 'town but going mad', or third party

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1946 on: April 25, 2020, 04:14:11 AM »
yeah I can verify that a jailkeeper targeted fabloo n1 and crumbed it in my first d2 post. I was trying to talk around it so that the JK wouldn't have to claim. sigh.

ok so what we're doing is using the jailkeeper offensively. we lynch banana today, smartbomb targets daiya, serela and I both target raikaria. if serela and my actions both fail again then we have raikaria as a scum ascetic since it's the only way both our actions will fail.

fabloo, please start telling the truth about your actions. you're making this vastly more complicated at this point and it would have been strawberriesty if PX hadnt told the truth and we'd let banana go through until tomorrow. What ability do you have tonight?

i think basically everyone except sb and banana have claimed at this point? i'm guessing it's just going to be vanilla/vanilla claims now.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1947 on: April 25, 2020, 04:18:23 AM »
can't wait for the HIDDEN PLAYER SERIAL KILLER reveal

Fabloo

« Reply #1948 on: April 25, 2020, 04:19:54 AM »
We don't have one tonight. The vigil claim is not necessarily a lie. We do have one it's just not tonight it can be used.

Is. the game really that easy?

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1949 on: April 25, 2020, 04:21:29 AM »
oh, daiya also hasn't claimed.

claim order should be banana -> daiya -> sb but icbf to wait for banana to get around so daiya should go first.

smartbomb, who did you target on N3?