Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841421 times)

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #1890 on: April 24, 2020, 05:48:05 PM »
So yeah my idea was.

Bait roleblocker onto PX. Confirm existence of. You voyeur him and we can validate Serela in the same process. PX protects me and maybe we can get them to finally try to kill me. This didn't happen though.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1891 on: April 24, 2020, 06:22:47 PM »
I have returned.

God I'm reading about all these abilities different people have and here I am as a Vanillia Townie wondering how I got none of the pie. What the hell are these supermasons. It feels like the game just revolves around Fabloo and PX.

I'll be honest, if you look at a slot on Day 4 and cannot think of a single noteworthy thing it's done, it's probably lurking scum. I'm totally up for just lynching Banana, but Fabloo is also claiming there's a vig so it might just be better to vig Banana honestly.

Aside from Banana, pretty much everyone has pretty good reasons to assume they're town. But there's also various question marks over people at various points that I've mentioned before [Polaris->SB's interaction with Waffles; Serela's D2 turbowagon attempt; BBM not following the instructions of the Masons last night; the fact PX/Fabloo have not been interfered with or killed...] I really need to look over some stuff a few more times.

Game is hard.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Fabloo

« Reply #1892 on: April 24, 2020, 06:29:31 PM »
Just saying that I'm pretty sure in my subtext it is defined that if one of us were to die the other would just be a lone mason and their powers would no longer. So I think it balances out.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1893 on: April 24, 2020, 07:31:54 PM »
PX's N4 ability is a one-shot vigilante. This is why I think a vigil doesn't exist.

I just feel like asking about this more.

Who do you and PX currently intend to vig, if any intention is around?

Do you think it's better to lynch not-Banana and Vig Banana?

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1894 on: April 24, 2020, 07:38:20 PM »
Because I'm entirely happy to lynch Banana btw, I'm just of the opinion if we all agree we should discuss something else and just shoot Banana.

Fabloo

« Reply #1895 on: April 24, 2020, 07:56:01 PM »
Ok in the shower I just had a revelation of events.

I think that Nucleus or perhaps his scumteam had an understanding of gender and somehow their powers played a little into it. I misread this as I've said thinking his role was town and that it was something to benefit us. Nucleus' behavior was likely fishing for info while trying to find good leads to rolecop. Nothing more nothing less. I am no longer of the opinion that an experienced team wouldn't let him do what he did. I actually believe it makes more sense for an experienced team to let him go awry. Along with the way the claim developed.

Moving on. Nucleus likely rolecopped Serela which is why he claimed Universal Backup. Serela counters this as he should. Somehow we kill off Nucleus because his claim is so absurd at the time and scum probably didn't have the chance to walk him through it, therefore he strung together a fairly deceptive lie about his behavior D1. The good news is that scum only used their rolecop one night and if I'm lead to believe what I say is true then it was on Serela.

As for the following night, their roleblocker roleblocks Serela to cast doubt upon him. They kill off someone seemingly inconspicuous in the process. The next day we barrel onto Tom. I think that was largely town lynching town by the way. I stop the lynch.

Previous night. They feared my plan and decided to kill off Tom in hopes he was possibly PR. They no longer had a rolecop and maybe read into what he said and thought he was being intentionally vague about his role therefore having some sort of power. They don't go after us because Disquieted wants to string together a false narrative why we're alive because he believes in his merit to decieve. Oh yeah I forgot to mention the conclusion I had is that we should definitely lynch Disquieted.

Fabloo

« Reply #1896 on: April 24, 2020, 08:00:52 PM »
So now we're here again.

Think about what Disquieted has really done. He's had a pocket read on Polaris since D1 he kept putting off and has never mentioned it again. He was suspected by a town member who is dead. I don't think Disquieted is stupid. I think he would definitely kill there to make people think that was a means of incriminating him. He wasn't even on the Nucleus lynch when it happened. Just saying that any willing town is going to look at that wagon and discern if there was bussing or not. Disquieted didn't want to be caught there and feigned ignorance. I think he also didn't want Tom's blood on his hands either. He's playing mostly for himself. He's become less vocal over time because he's trapped and afraid of contradicting himself. Sure there's any easy out. He could just say Polaris didn't matter anymore and sb is town. I honestly think he is just weary and this is a last ditch effort to get rid of us. I will stake my life on this to be dramatic and happily vote him back.

##Vote: Disquieted

As for Banana? Yeah let us shoot him. It will probably get roleblocked though so I'm hoping Disquieted is just roleblocker.

Fabloo

« Reply #1897 on: April 24, 2020, 08:01:43 PM »
Again look at who died.

Zwerdjib suspected Disquieted. He's dead.
NNR suspected Disquieted. He's dead.
Tom? I'd have to look again.

Fabloo

« Reply #1898 on: April 24, 2020, 08:25:34 PM »
Trying to comb through Nucleus' reads.

D1 he drops some readwalls. The first one is no of consequence.

D1 he thinks I'm mafia for the longest time I think.

#71 he talks a bit more about everyone>

I agree with Tom, we should no-lynch now and wait better for the abilities to do their thing.

Thanks NNR for answering me about quicktopic upkeep.

I don't understand why there is pressure on Bardiche, and why, conversely, has there not been pressure on meow56, zwerdijib, and disquieted.

These persons have been lurking, and disquieted only contributed by saying 'I am chewing' which is well, not helpful in the lightest sense of the word.

I also don't like how much zwerdijib is swearing, although the new filter is much better.

Meow56 how fast do you type? I personally am quite fast on the keyboard but not exactly too eager because I don't like to make mistakes here. Do you like the Bardiche lynch?

I don't like the Bardiche lynch, I also read the mafiascum wiki but lynching lurkers should not be a policy in games with strong meta tells. We have a player base where many persons know each other and a well-documented player meta history. Therefore it is incorrect to lynch lurkers unless they are actively making the game harmful.

In addition, the mafiascum guide states its only helpful to lynch lurkers when there's a sufficiently large pool of inactive lurkers for scum to hide.
Right now, our only pool of inactives are zwerdijib, meow56, and disquieted.

This should not be a lynch-all-lurkers policy today, it won't exactly be helpful.

cut by 2

Summary

Don't understand why Bardiche is pressured.
Don't like Zwerdjib (filler reason).
Puts shade on Disquieted says he is not being helpful and lurking.
In hindsight this posts doesn't really say anything about anyone. Just talking about topics and then this strange shade towards Disquieted.
He does mention something about lurkers though. He feels that there shouldn't be a lynch-all-lurkers policy but dislikes Disquieted for lurking. Odd.

Okay, I have decided.

I am upgrading my vote tentatively from PX to Fabloo.

##Unvote
##Vote Fabloo

My reasoning being, I would like to see Fabloo being more content-posting rather than trying to reset our progress.

I get Fabloo is a very active player who plays by the rulebooks, often correcting us on our misplays.

However, correcting misplays is all he does. He himself, aside from leading a vote on me, only used quite ambiguous means of expressing his discontent including ("I dislike you and I dislike Serela") without actually following up on those leads.

On the subject of leads, I am looking not to lynch lurkers today, which would include zwerdijib, meow56, PX, and disquieted.
However, I am up for lynching the persons who are more active today but seems to be bent on driving attention away from themselves, this seems to include Fabloo, Daiya.

I don't know about these players because they post similarly they sound like the same person, Bardiche, BigBangMeteor

I tentatively read town these people; Polaris and NekoNekoRex.

Summary

He scumreads me here. I don't think I claimed mason yet. Put two in two together if Me/Nucleus/PX all decide to do this and he just randomly votes me like this. People forget that Nucleus was the one and a few other who got me to preemptively claim. He has this really strange way of phrasing as well. He says he doesn't want to lynch in lurkers which would be Zwerdjib, meow56, PX and Disquieted. Where did his opinion change on Disquieted and why? He never processed this and I think if I were to go look at Disquieted he never acknowledged it much either.

Moving on again. His next few posts are just talking to Bardiche and talking to me. It's a real interesting interaction to say the least. Keep in mind Bardiche is banana here. #203-#229 is a real telling exchange. Don't want to quote it all. Go look at the snippet and come to conclusions yourself. Bardiche's replacement was left-field and I honestly believe that Bardiche does not replace out immediately after talking to his partner like that. If we assume Banana is Nucleus' partner.

As I go through his posts he is quite active and spends a good amount of time talking to people. Everyone besides Disquieted. Not once did he openly interact with him. It's true. Go look yourself. Yet..

Thank you for your kind gesture.

I hope we can kickstart something now, dwelling on this the longer the worse I feel.

I-----

Don't agree with the Tom wagon, I think he raises quite reasonable points from a statistical angle.

I like the raikaria wall.

I would rather lynch lurkers now. I want to see some activity.

I feel for Disquieted, it seems all effort has been voided.

He keeps defending him. Why? This is a pattern that continues on further. He does this. With. No. Other. Player. From what I understand he kept his vote on me and still disliking me then still happened with Yaersulf. Then he votes me here.

I am very confused by the role spec and I have just took some pills for a cold in self-isolation.

I agree with the third party lovers theory, and I see no reason why we should not eliminate them.

##Confirm Vote Fabloo

In addition, I didn't like how Fabloo sat out the main meat of Bard vs Tom, which I must mention again.

The claim sounds real enough in that its ambigious, but I am not converted immediately.

cut by 1

In addition, I have read a high number of motk games where last minute switches usually do more harm than good.

I await persons to discourse and talk with otherwise. Sorry if I wasn't reading much after Fabloo claim survivor lovers

Still tunneling me. Still voting me even after my claim. I'm not quoting everything from him because a ton falls into word jargon.

I feel like a proud parent, although I definitely was not the only person arguing against your lynch, I am so glad you are here.

Also, props to Disquieted for the motivating wall in D1, I liked it alot and got super town vibes from it.

However, I still don't think Fabloo is on the right track entirely, although his wall is indeed well written.

Mafia is, as you said, social strategy plus layers of deception, while your analysis are valid like reading from a horoscope. It becomes difficult to digest all your content once I try to memorise the 12 zodiacs and their luck for the day.

Basically, my gut doesn't trust Fabloo's wall.

And Yaersulf's as well, but I can't exactly pinpoint why

cut by 4 wtf

Still praising Disquieted. Disquieted townread all the way. Coincidence maybe. Who knows. It doesn't sit right the way he never resolved his problem with Disquieted or even interacting with him and tried to. See that's the key difference as well. Nucleus was actively engaging people but I think he was avoiding his scummates because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to sell the lie due to his inexperience.

End of Day 1.

Fabloo

« Reply #1899 on: April 24, 2020, 08:40:45 PM »
Day 2 is strange. This is when he becomes unhinged. He drops another readwall.

Okay, player impressions.
---
Serela (3): Polaris, BigBangMeteor, Tom
^Leaves hardly an impression

Disquieted (1): NekoNekoRex
^Liked his logic and powerful intuition

NekoNekoRex (1): Disquieted
^Too emotional to be scum

banana spritzee (1): Yaersulf
^Leaves hardly an impression

NucleusWaffles (0):
^Paranoid, I did my fair share of reading in Ys lore and mafia meta

Polaris (0):
^Active and quick to switch votes

Tom (0):
^Data man, does not vote easily

Fabloo (0):
^I don't like his attitude. I read him as third party survivor lovers team in a 15P game, but he seemed glad to pick up on the masons claim and roll with it.

I don't mind his powers which are benign now, but both PX and Fabloo I want lynched before MyLo

raikaria (0):
^Has a medical job which is very ethical, probably a good lynch just for the sake of his mental wellbeing

Yaersulf (0):
^All actions with abstract train of thought, I would vote

BigBangMeteor (0):
^Highly respected by Disquieted, also produces well articulated walls and very likable.
Was also in old MoTK games, buddying with Disquieted

Daiya (0):
^I forgot about him as of typing this sentence

PX (0):
^Team with Fabloo, power lurker who definitely seems less honest and upfront, how active are you in the 'masons' chat? Fabloo, really you should consider if PX is shaping your opinions. Of course, the argument wouldn't apply if both of you 'are' survivors

Summary

Disquieted still town.
Serela who.
I'm still scum.
Yaersulf would vote him.
Wait huh. Disquieted town but BBM buddying with him? That's weird. Roll the tapes johnson.
Every other read says basically nothing.

OK so Nucleus spent a good time talking to Yaersulf I'm seeing now. That's kinda weird and is making me tilt my head. He's really friendly to him too.  #851-#860. Does this seem like scum interacting.

Here cometh the player I like the most so far, Disquieted!

Really now. I see.

He does talk to Disquieted a bit but it's. It's more mechanical. He just responds to a question about his ability and nothing more. It's really different from Yaersulf. He continues keeping an open conversation however. My personal opinion is that the vast differences kinda make me think Yaersulf could be town but. I'm not gonna fully commit to this yet.

I can't read the content now so I will just summarise what I managed to skim since I last argued with Yaersulf.

Serela is the prime wagon now for not being same as past games.

Fabloo/PX whom I was concerned with are still not here.

Some arguments between Disquieted and BBM

Very long walls, again, I need some time to read, but my prime suggestion for everyone involved is please chill, remember the length of your arguments are only as good as the number of people in it, or something.

This argument right now seems so excessively long with so few number of participants, its going to be tedious for everyone to go back and check every point being made.

Not much being said. Still doesn't like me and PX. Disquieted/BBM arguing. Hindsight is killer. He really was not really saying anything for a long time. If you keep reading further it's just more shading of me. We're definitely partners right? A newbie definitely hardbusses here. Yeah. He asks me where I should vote and everything too. Whatever.

I honestly think Disquieted is going too fast because nervousness at L-2, so I understand him emotionally but I am physically incapable of keeping up because I am not interested in his lynch nor do I think he is logically flawed.

I don't have a scumteam, by extension, I think its too early to formulate scumteams because our premier D1 lynch (Bardiche) made a confusion replace out with a non-lurker. So despite the additional mod-confirmed information (loss of tracker and outing of masons, bad news), in terms of buddying analysis we are essentially back at D1 square one from scratch.

And this perspective is making me horribly apathetic, or at least apathetic enough I trust myself in taking matters into my own hands. I think we should, however, for clarity's sake lynch banana spritzee.

I disagree with Tom not being helpful with graphs, the graphs are very helpful, and this is honestly a mess of words I regret digging myself into, but I am doing so anyway because we don't seem to be being very rational by lynching Disquieted, one of the more rational and town-lean players, based on scum team speculations.

cut many times

So he doesn't really have a scumteam after all. He's not glorifying Disquieted as much. But also doesn't scumread him. Says he can't keep up and he's not interested in his lynch. Just occured to me we had Disquieted at L-2 once. Need to look at that after his flip.

I scumread Yaesulf, because he seems to be coasting.

I don't like using my vote so liberally because I know specifically a player (Tom) is good at tallying votes and onlines and logins.

In the meta of this game, and the meta is defined by its players, I need to break out of the exact mould if I am to remain useful and alive.

If I have to vote someone, I want to vote Yaesulf, because he seems quite active start D2, then is coasting now that theres a big fight for survival over Disquieted, Fabloo, BBM.

Also, in defense of Serela, Serela seems serene and a genuinely nice person despite being screamed at by everyone for being useless. Why must you all bully him so?

Anyway, scumread, actually, why haven't I voted Yaesulf yet?

##Vote Yaesulf

Yaesulf, I want your hot takes on the matter.

A. Really strange pivot. He was quite friendly with Yearsulf but now think he's coasting. Alright.

I want to lynch banana spritzee, because him flipping provides vital information over whether a) Bard is scum, jetpacked to protect his slot and game from a D1 lynch b) banana spirtzee is town, coasting is entirely due to incompetence c) banana spirtzee is town pr, which is coasting deliberately and we need him to win us the game where tracker was gunned D1 and masons (if true, self-claimed)

In fact banana spritzee dying would simplify so many threads of possibilities I just need him dead to actually make use of D1 interactions, at least from my perspective. However, having him dead is the worst thing if he is in fact what we need to win this power game which we are on a disadvantage of, so I would rather talk about lynching him and develop new points and hopefully the game state changes enough so we can do so without lynching him

However talking about things waste time energy and other players' attention and ultimately we need votes to do anything so I am being careful with my words but Disquited you are on L-2 and I do emphathise with your pressure so I hope this will be the first and last time I need to spill my guts okay press send

Switching over to Banana. Still again. Defending disquieted. Do I really need to say something here? I should look at those votes on Banana earlier.

Cutting for his claim shenanigans.

Fabloo

« Reply #1900 on: April 24, 2020, 08:46:38 PM »
Alright we're nearing the end of Day 2 with Nucleus.

I think Big Bang Meteor/Raikaria/Yaesulf is the scum team.

I mean no offense to Tom but he is busy with other obligations and is likely joining this game because forum mafia is the biggest hit and the last remaining community spirit MoTK has got going for it.

Taking Tom out because he is not posting, when he has a strong alibi is not helpful.

Daiya was taking a similar stance, but the choice of words when he was riled up and immediately clammed makes me think we are not on the right track.

Similarly, NNR had absolutely no reason whatsoever to join in the firefight which Polaris, Disquieted, Big Bang Meteor were starting, this seems very town with me.

Going with Serela too, I think Polaris vs Serela was very genuine frustration at a stagnant game.

Disquieted was annoyed at the casualness which this game is being approached, and retailiated from not being taken seriously and relief from voting pressure being off by starting another wagon, I think this is a scummy move but comes from a reasonable place.

I also think Disquieted's role speculation is really off coming from a town place, like I literally remember someone saying Masons/Tracker dead town has no power roles. That sounds like gloating, and who do we have here that's repeatedly drilling this logic in our heads?

I refer you to #1085 and #1097, both on page 37, masons mentioned by raikaria, then BBM.

Literally, nobody else talked about power roles in pages 37 to 40 since I last checked in.

I feel our roles are being fished out by a scum team that thinks they are winning, and are now content to let us play the traditionalist game while they speculate on the power roles

##Unvote
##Vote raikaria

I think explanations are in order.

This is where everyone is justifiably confused because his reads no sense. However. Look at this. He says Disquieted is scummy but somehow..reasonable? This compounds further and he starts leaning into Disquieted. Yet. YET. He is nowhere to be found on his scumlist. If you look at his past reads with me he was quick to make up his mind about me. Why is he being so sensitive about Disquieted? Ask yourself.

Fabloo

« Reply #1901 on: April 24, 2020, 08:58:55 PM »
Alright. His claim. The big event.

am a universal backup. Each night, I may target a player, if they die, I receive their powers.

I targeted Daiya on N1, I got nothing.

I have other conditions to my powers but I would like to not fully divulge at the moment.

In the moment I'm thinking. Okay. So he did have mechanics that relied on his gender in order for it work. See my rationale was that by limiting his UB to only Male characters (You can go look at me talking about this) It made sense for him without making the role overpowered. Moving on again.

I have nothing else to offer, the game stagnated, we had one day left which is reasonably long enough for a shift in opinions and short enough to deny a scum coordinated response.

I really don't want a Disquieted and Daiya lynch, hence my decision to claim.

cut 1

Doesn't want Disquieted lynch still. Despite the fact his last post was him not liking Disquieted. Why. Why?

Next post same thing. I won't keep quoting it. My point has been made enough. He says he heavily townreads Disquieted despite all the contradiction inbetween.

OK. I need to cut in Disquieted a bit about what I was talking about earlier.

#1281 Disquieted puts his foot down on Nucleus.

NucleusWaffles. I know you're reading this post.

If you don't respond as to WHY you chose Daiya, a person you literally forgot was in the game on DAY 2, I am going to completely disregard what I just said and lynch you anyways.

Alright. Strong stance.

Nucleus responds with an appeal and says..

Also, Disquieted, please.

You are one of my favourite voice for being rational and analysing threads, conversely, I heavily townread you.

Your presence was part of the reason I felt confident enough to partial claim despite BBM being here, whom I believe is a team with Yaesulf/Raikaria, both of whom swooped in immediately to attack my claim.

I hope Disquieted, please stay calm and analyse, we still have time.

This seems fake to me. This strong townread of his isn't backed by interacting with him at all. Moreover. He tried to shade him earlier in his paragraph. This is when Disquieted I think was still being pressured as well. I think Nucleus was left to commit on this read so much and Disquieted likely got frustrated and told him to. Otherwise it'd be obvious.

Alright posts more posts posts. Let's move on to where Adol comes into the picture next.

Fabloo

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1902 on: April 24, 2020, 09:05:36 PM »
I AM ADOL CHRISTIN

Oh boy. Listen you can go read this again yourselves it's not pretty. Nucleus is at L-1 and I'm trying to understand his role further. He doesn't answer me. Then he goes insane and self-votes.

##Unvote
##Vote: Banana spritzee

Huh???

you can lynch the main protagonist of the goddamn game without my help

I'm staying here

I'm done

Huh???

Can read what happened there but. Huh? Not going to say this is the nail in the coffin because I voted Banana as well but I swapped back.

Then. Then Nucleus does this.

##Unvote

NOW I WIN

And I'm just thinking this guy is third party oh my god.

##Vote WafflesNucleus

fire truck the 30 second actually scared me there

Then just self-votes. What the hell. Disquieted didn't even have a chance to move back. As for why he abstained I have no idea. I don't think Disquieted could entirely control Nucleus at this point. This is a summarization of the connections between the two but it is merely to provide context why Disquieted makes sense. It's not the most thorough observation but. Nucleus is a new player. He's going to have more flaws to pick up on and shoddy behavior that is more noticeable. Him clinging to his partner makes sense to me even in the face of adversity.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1903 on: April 24, 2020, 09:13:10 PM »
Votecount
banana spritzee (3): Serela, PX, Yaersulf
Disquieted (2): banana spritzee, Fabloo
Fabloo (1): Disquieted
Daiya (1): sb
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Serela (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: raikaria, BigBangMeteor, Daiya

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:05:32 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1904 on: April 24, 2020, 09:26:33 PM »
So yeah; Smartbomb is someone I haven't actually looked at too much through the game. I've been reading him as I go; and he's certainly raised some valid points at various times, but he's never really been in the forefront of my focus.

I'm gonna have to mull over these Fabloo quotes; and read him myself. While I am working tomorrow it's a shorter shift on Weekends. So I should have more time to do reads and look into things then.

I'm thinking we have two main options today:

1: Lynch Banana, but spend the day making plans, and finding a potential vig target

2: Lynch someone else; vig Banana [provided the lynch dosen't make Banana highly unlikly to be scum via interactions]

We could even hit two scum by doing this. But I think a Turbolynch is a bad idea tonight when the masons gain a vig shot.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1905 on: April 24, 2020, 09:51:34 PM »
We went over this- it makes no sense for Nucleus to claim something he knows is going to get CCed. Serela didn't have a lot of suspicion on him at the time that Nucleus claimed, so the most likely scenario once Serela CCed was always going to be that Nucleus was lynched. The only reason it was so chaotic was because Serela didn't CC until an hour before phase end. And even if Serela had been lynched, Nucleus would still have been lynched the next day. I don't know who Nucleus rolecopped on N1 but I'm extremely confident it wasn't Serela.

If PX has a vig shot then we shouldn't lynch banana. We should use the vig shot on banana bc that forces us to talk more in the day and protracted periods of waiting for inactive ppl to do stuff sap energy from the game, which tbh has already happened to a big degree. reactions to a smartbomb or daiya lynch are more useful than reactions to a banana lynch where even his buddy wouldn't defend him at this point and there's nothing to say except that the slot has to die bc it's impossible to read.

also don't use the day extend thing unless we're like struggling to reach hammer. 96 hour day is unnecessary except for maybe D1.

Fabloo

« Reply #1906 on: April 24, 2020, 09:59:29 PM »
Should we try to use it tonight? I'm just worried it gets lol roleblocked because I'm pretty sure scum have one.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1907 on: April 24, 2020, 10:11:36 PM »
Mainly looking at Smartbomb and Daiya for the lynch. I think everyone else has better interactions with Nucleus. I'm assuming for now that there is a traditional scumteam but probably if we go another cycle without hitting scum we have to just throw interactions out. Just to summarize:

Raikaria: strongly pushed for the Nucleus lynch prior to Serela officially CCing and had to be forced into voting Serela before he went to sleep. Even if Raikaria was bussing Nucleus at this point, I feel like he would have just switched to Serela and continued the Nucleus bus the next day. I also feel like Nucleus seems like a bad person to bus given he had a role and a 3-4p scumteam almost certainly has a goon who would be better to bus?

SB: I think both Polaris and SB have been townie and I also think that Polaris pushed Nucleus to claim to begin with and SB also was key in pushing the lynch through the chaos leading up to the D2 deadline.

Yaersulf: I don't think it's impossible that Nucleus would bus but feels unlikely that basically the main person he would push for most of D1 and D2, until he suddenly started pushing me and Raikaria, would be a buddy.

PX/Fabloo: Not Fabloo so much but PX was pretty key in pushing the Nucleus wagon with his point that Nucleus had almost forgotten about Daiya despite him purportedly being the rolecop target.

Serela: 1v1 obviously. also I think there's a way to prove or disprove his role tonight, which we can discuss once banana claims.

if the vig gets roleblocked we lynch banana tomorrow whatever. also we can discuss getting around this once banana claims

CLAIM YOUR ROLE BANANA gonna just include this at the end of every post to increase the chances that banana sees this on his daily 5 minute skim of the thread

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1908 on: April 24, 2020, 10:17:56 PM »
flavour being relevant is a lie, scumteam's fabloo px waffle, and waffle's just a scum rolecop, fire truck this game, i solved everything.

in all seriousness, i'll make the switch if that's the only consensus we can reach.

this daiya post is interesting do you guys think scum!daiya says his buddy is a rolecop as a joke before anyone knows it's true?

« Reply #1909 on: April 25, 2020, 12:18:14 AM »
This is kind of a prod dodge, I have more time tomorrow fortunately. Haven't had time to read Daiya over properly again. I also don't really have the heart to read Falboo's posts too in depth, sorry.

I'm kinda coming around to the idea of scum!Disquieted just because I don't think that Daiya and TBZ coexist as scum here. Something has to break, but I need to actually read that. Meh. If it's not him, it's raikaria.

Serela targets in a pool of Daiya/TBZ/Disquieted/raikaria tonight probably. Whoever is left.

« Reply #1910 on: April 25, 2020, 12:18:54 AM »
this daiya post is interesting do you guys think scum!daiya says his buddy is a rolecop as a joke before anyone knows it's true?

He could be that cheeky ftr. This isn't a sure thing but it's possible. I don't know why he would joke that Nucleus was a rolecop at that point?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1911 on: April 25, 2020, 01:10:08 AM »
I'm obviously losing my mind and need to chill out for a bit, I shouldn't get so involved in a mafia game. Haven't read anything, I need to take a chill pill and come back with a better mindset. I might not stay on Fabloo.

« Reply #1912 on: April 25, 2020, 01:11:25 AM »
I'm not sure how I missed those defenses of Disquieted by Nucleus in D2, I guess I was just so sure at the time of Disquieted being town that I skimmed over them.

But, you're right they're definitely there, and so are weird defenses of Daiya like this:

Disquieted lynch was disputed by me. Alternative lynch target Daiya also disputed by me.

Fabloo, Polaris, BBM, NNR, and I somewhat agreed on shaky grounds, so we now should have no immediate further need to pursue Daiya (I think and hope this remains true).

Could it be Nucleus/Disquieted/Daiya?

« Reply #1913 on: April 25, 2020, 01:13:36 AM »
With that in mind, I summon you Daiya. \o/

Say some words.

##Vote: Daiya

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1914 on: April 25, 2020, 01:14:25 AM »
Snap decision is that TBZ is not playing with any sort of town indicators and hasn't been all game. I can't find a team around him but I can't find a team for anyone aside from Fabloo/PX and I don't have any interest talking about that again. Even Fabloo has town indicators. Games hard.

Lynch the scummiest person, fire truck teambuilding. I have serious issues with Bardiche and Nucleus that make them not aligned but I'll come back later and examine it.

I'm out. Tired and tilted.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1915 on: April 25, 2020, 01:18:40 AM »
If we're talking about Nucleus defending me, it's out of sorts but there is no way I come out on Day 2, place a vote on Nucleus first and ask him to evaluate his role and still be suspicious of it later to the point where I'm forgoing mechanically correct choices to just want to personally lynch Nucleus anyways.

I also knew Serela was soft counterclaiming it and made sure to let Serela stay at L-2 so I could be certain of it instead of letting a quickhammer on him.

I'm not with Nucleus. This isn't really helping considering 3/4 of the game isn't with Nucleus but it exists.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1916 on: April 25, 2020, 01:20:02 AM »
If the game is just TBZ/Daiya and I'm messing around with a bad clear on Daiya this game is awkward but I suppose is the easiest correct fit at this point and only sucks cause it's the easiest team.

Which is funny, I guess.

« Reply #1917 on: April 25, 2020, 01:24:14 AM »
Wait a second, what if Fabloo/PX are one of those third parties that can win with either town or scum? Those exist right? It would explain a lot wouldn't it?

« Reply #1918 on: April 25, 2020, 01:25:41 AM »
Like why Fabloo is so desperate not to get lynched, and how for the most part they seem to be using their powers to help town, but also were willing to take a massive risk on no-lynching Tom.

Fabloo

« Reply #1919 on: April 25, 2020, 01:25:52 AM »
I love your idea Yaersulf but we're just town and we would like to win as town members.

If we don't lynch you Disquieted then I'm probably gonna try to shoot you. Hate me later for it. I'm not trying to tilt you and either way you're playing this game just like me.